UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 am

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 The World-Clock Vision, #2 and #3, and AION 

Post Sulamith revisited...
To me Sulamith is a black hole, the Priestess' mirror. Like the dark waters she is impenetrable to any but the veiled Priestess of Isis. Mortal women were never allowed to pierce her depths until they were consecrated by the acausal frequencies, and themselves became Priestess's in their own right. But today women do not necessarily have a better chance at entrance into the mysteries - the time is right for men also to be allowed entrance. I believe, though, that Sulamith is asking men to enter 'the sanctum' in another way. The old way, as with Roger's dream of the valley, is closed to them now. That way was only the way of merging, as a child would merge, complete with all of the attendant sentiment and attachment. Now a man must merge as an equal, with an active trust beyond the passive trust of mere 'beauty' alone, with an eye then to enter the very 'truth' or the wisdom of the secret waters.

Sulamith is the eleventh Sephira 'Da-ath', the 'subjective Sephira', as David Goddard states in his book "The Tower of Alchemy". (p.101)

Quote:
Here you can see, pictorially represented, the crucial role of the Withdrawn Sephira of Da'ath. It functions as a control point to link one level of the Tree with other dimensions. In the practical Qabalah, Da'ath is the means by which you penetrate the four worlds of Existence. You can appreciate why, until this century, teachings regarding Da'ath were withheld by the custodians of the Mysteries, and given only to those proven to be dedicated and twice-born.

Now comes the most amazing thing! In Goddards' book he builds, through inner visualization, a Tower, the tower of the alchemists body, which is like the construction of the legendary 'Camelot' of the time of King Arthur (and therefore a contemplative model for Westerners), complete with many floors and so on, representing the stations on the Tree of Life, or the Sephiroth. And here is what he relates concerning the turret room of Da'ath:

Quote:
Once within the chamber, you see, lying upon the black control stone [Sulamith! kf], over the incised symbol of the Tree of Life, a silver crux anasta, the ankh which is the ancient Egyptian sign of eternal life. This is the clavicule, the key to all chambers and pathways in the entire castle complex.

Da'ath, according to Goddard, is "our observatory upon our outer and inner spheres and our link with the worlds above. All of the symbolism in this chamber relates to vision and communication. In its highest sense, Da'ath, translated as 'knowledge', means to 'know another' in the biblical sense of sexual intimacy. It is a metaphor for both the sublimation of the libido and the rapture of union with the Divine in transcendent bliss...the Yesod/Da'ath current [of energy, kf] (has much to do with the process of) ascension and transfiguration...".

So, Remo, 'she' is living somewhere else, apart from you now. However, of course, your own 'black control stone' (which is the third eye, part of the Da'ath centre in Goddard's view) is never lost to you of course. And also it's important to keep in mind that even if she was still in your keeping, probably no matter how many times you touched this beautiful stone, which is so smooth, 'it' would be like dark water, smooth but 'oscillating' (!), and therefore you would never be able to really 'hold on' to her - very frustrating and beguiling. She is un-OWNable!

N.B..== The 'black stone' of the 3rd Eye is relational to the sacral plexus as well, where the 'dan'tien' energy of the Taoists is stored - the cauldron of the Celts! (the belly of the Body Centered Imagination?) These 2 chakras, the 3rd Eye and the sacral plexus, both contain 'a knot' which must be untied (which is difficult), according to the texts, before the energies of the centres can flow together in harmony. And the center chakra of the HEART becomes the crucial point between these 2 chakras. SO - we must open the HEART in order to bring the energies of both universal consciousness and sensual grounding together! Love of the largest kind is, therefore, the answer to the question of how a man (and a woman of today) might successfully 'enter' the Black Hole of Sulamith and merge with the eternal waters.

kristin

Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:46 pm

As opposed to the concave or convex or other mirrors, the Plane mirror reverses front to back which I associate with the eros self/psychophysical reality behind all things.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:25 am

I love the stone. It does seem something that is irresistable to feel.

How did you being sculpting? How do you get a chunk of rock and smooth it so nicely? I'm trying to expand my horizons as an 'artist'. This looks like something that would be a fun project.

Michael

Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:12 am
Site Admin

Post Quotation from an unknown text
Roger Faglin wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Thank you so much, Kristin! You always find the most beautiful words to summarize all that I had to ponder about for more than 33 years now. I can only express it in a simple language which reminds me sometimes of a mathematical proof. But it seems that between the lines the message shines through.

Remo

Hum... I will try to illustrate the subject with a long quotation. But since it is in French I will have to translate it, so I beg for a little time.

Roger

First I would like to thank Clarice for the translation she did. That was et very good and very quick job. Thanks and thanks again, Clarice...

Here is the extract:

In a barely audible voice I heard a woman say, “Please talk about love…” and your voice added, “Yes, talk about love.”

I gulped, took a breath and continued.

“Love is the cement that holds the universe. It is a force, radiance, healing…

Once a man said, “Love your neighbour as your self.” Very few heard him and throughout the centuries we have only remembered the first part of the sentence whereas the secret lay in the second. If we cannot love ourselves than we are only capable to parody love and this parody only preserves our good conscience. To truly love ourselves is most difficult because it is a sacrifice. To love ourselves is to become entirely conscious - even more so than we imagine we can - and to fully accept ourselves, placing our gold and our lead on an even keel, our light and our dirt our grandness and smallness, because they are all equivalent: these are the manifestations of our potential oneness. It is love that can reconcile these opposites, love that can melt and transform them as it transforms us in the process. If we sufficiently love ourselves we step out of an egotistic position, because we become whole and the energy that we have now turned towards ourselves begins to spring from our inner fountain. We unsuspectingly begin to glow, our glow enlightens those we encounter on our journey and they in turn begin to glow and this inner flame burns away their nothingness and in this process they are born anew.
Herein lies a great mystery: what inner changes we make have an echo on the outer, and each time someone is born anew there is harmony, the dynamism itself of all creation becomes reinforced. We are the mirrors of the universe –we are its consciousness, because it needs to see itself completely, darkness and light, in order to actualize itself. To accomplish this mission we must ourselves first, see ourselves as we truly are, thereby activating the fundamental link that endeavours towards the always and ever moving equilibrium of the creation. And all of this, my friends, is to take place within the individual, within the flesh, blood and shit.
Because it is what we are, divine or not, what we have always been.
But love is more than this. Love is the strongest, the most transcendent emanation in existence, it rises out of the unified personality of the now free individual. It is there, uncontrollable, at once magnet and catalyst. And all those who enter its game will never come out undamaged. We are canals through which it flows; we experience its kindness and its torments without any power over him. We are its carriers each day transformed by its presence. Its only goal is to unite, enlarge, dilate and transcend, to place us at the heart of the Divine Wedding, in both joy and despair. And this is frustrating for the little ‘I’ that has yet to find its place.
Why is that? Why that…
Excuse me, I sigh… Our conscience arises from a void of sorts, from nothingness. Little by little the torments of our childhood crystallize at a great cost. Like all crystals that the earth produces, defects slip through, but one day we say, “I,” and we believe we know everything. On that day dreams become quiet, the semi-conscious god goes back to sleep, and the heroes reign. When I say hero, I mean the imbecile who enacts his deeds unwillingly. All of our outer sufferance stems from that type of unconsciousness. But he believes so much that he dominates the world that he believes he can transform the latter in his image, and he drains himself trying to explain it to better hold on to it, whence it would be sufficient to listen, observe, and let it live within him. Then he would know all without knowing he does, for this would take place in a most practical way. For women it is different, it is not the hero but the housekeeper, the protective and jealous mother, but she is every bit as avid, holding on, conserving and possessed by the same egotistic drive. And this, “I,” is the worst enemy to our becoming, it impedes us from attaining our dreams and accomplishing our destiny, this stone so precious in the greater plan of the unfolding universe, because it, the “I” presumes to know everything. He calls himself builder but he enchains love thereby destroying true creativity. Thus knots become knotted within us and can hinder us until our physical death.
We can overcome these knots by following our hearts, our dreams, by descending deep within the dark night of our soul and praying. All this at once?
Once again it is a difficult journey towards reconciliation but its importance, its urgency dictated by the epoch, overruns the understanding of the egotistic “I” that governs the eternal larvae that wishes not to be transformed.
Once again we must be really troubled, troubled within, to undertake the journey. But it is a game that pledges the highest stakes. I played with my life and now I am here talking to you.
But all I have said are words, it is your actions that matter and will matter. I am not a miracle worker. When I arrive on land damned by the foolishness of man, I suffer. Therefore, it is vital for me, to harmonize myself once again. I do this for myself because the Self, not more than I, will not support this, and this is crucial. If the trees begin to bloom it is not my fault…”
Just then I shut up, I felt empty. I had placed my heart on the altar and I knew no more of the desires of the gods. Your voice said to me, “How I love you!”

This comes from a long text I wrote as a scribe about 11 years ago. I fell completely in a sort of trance and wrote what was dictated. It went on for about five days and very short nights when I did almost nothing else. Happily enough I was alone, on holyday, in my previous house in the middle of the countryside, far from any neighbour...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:02 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: Quotation from an unknown text
Roger Faglin wrote:
This comes from a long text I wrote as a scribe about 11 years ago. I fell completely in a sort of trance and wrote what was dictated. It went on for about five days and very short nights when I did almost nothing else. Happily enough I was alone, on holyday, in my previous house in the middle of the countryside, far from any neighbour...

Roger

Very few people have read the full text. (The title is Le cri du Pélican / The cry of the pelican).

All where deeply moved. I feel the same objective attitude towards it as Remo towards Sulamith. I did not do it, it was made through me.

I have kept it for years, and then some dreams asked me to try and publish it. I didn't know how to do that, specially in a world where books are valuable only in terms of sales whatever their content. So I found a publisher on the web that accepts any manuscript. He never did any effort to promote the text, so it sleeps somewhere on the web where nobody cares to search such a thing...

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:17 pm
Profile Personal album

Those are some very inspiring words. I do have one question, though?

It seems to me, many people would claim they truly themselves, but in actuality they are in love with their ego. How does one differentiate the love between the self and the ego?

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:02 pm
Founder

Post Re: Quotation from an unknown text
Roger

Thank you for sharing with us these deep insights of the Self.

Roger Faglin wrote:
“Love is the cement that holds the universe. It is a force, radiance, healing…

For me an almost incredible aspect of modern life is that this "cement" has been projected onto the atomic force, onto what physics calls today the strong interaction. The latter "holds the innards or the world together", but in 1945, with the first atomic bomb, the physicists and engineers destroyed this "cement" artificially.

At the background of the so-called strangeness S (more exactly: the Hypercharge Y = B + S) and the so called isospin I -- it is here not important to understand what these quantum numbers mean physically, but we realize that the strangeness is dominated by #3 and the isospin by #2, thus the background is a Holy Wedding of #2 and #3 -- the first three quarks (up, down and strange) and antiquarks (anti-up, anti-down and anti-strange), which are responsible for the atomic force as well as for the particles of the core, the neutrons and the protons, create a Seal of Solomon:

In the figure the inner part shows this Seal of Solomon respectively the Quark/Antiquark sextette. Quarks are matter, antiquarks are so-called antimatter, in fact however "negative energy", or what I call the matter-psyche. Thus the inner figure shows the Seal of Solomon as the union of spirit-psyche (physical energy = quarks on the one hand, objective psychic energy on the other) and matter-psyche (the energy of the unus mundus, the world soul). It is however not yet exactly a union, since there is no connection of the particles. Thus we can say that this state is the potential state of the anima mundi, of the world soul in the unus mundus (see Chapter 4 of The Holy Wedding http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... e.htm#4713 for further information).

This union happens in the outer figure. This is the so-called meson octett. The mesons are the atomic forces (the strong interaction). The pions (written with the Greek Pi) are the "normal" ones, the Kaons are the ones with higher energy which develop the so-called strangeness (I guess the physical aspect of synchronicity).

Every meson is created by a quark and an antiquark, thus a symbol of the Holy Wedding.

When we split the core in the atomic bomb, but also in the nuclear power plants -- plants? Very strange expression for that! -- , we extract the coniunctio of a quark and an antiquark, the mesons = atomic force. Thus, on a psychophysical level we can say that we extract the coniunctio. We believe that we do it only in the physical world, but these "particles", the mesons, are the Holy Wedding and thus create on the psychophysical level a child, the infans solaris or the red tincture. The latter correspond to artificial radioactivity we set also free in the fission.

Thus, "what holds the innards of the world together" is artificially extracted, freed from matter by a conscious act of mankind, and the red tincture or the infans solaris is incarnated. Thus, we have accelerated the natural process of the incarnation (according to the so-called creatio continua).

The trouble is however that by this artificial operation the "innards" are not "hold together" anymore, but split. Thus the effects of this process are incredibly destructive. On the psychological side it is the split in every human that becomes bigger and bigger, i.e., humans become incredibly neurotic (and perhaps soon also much more people become psychotic -- some politicians are alredy!).

On the psychophysical level this split by the artificial liberation of the atomic force and of radioactivity -- symbolically: of the (completely unconscious) liberation of the Seal of Solomon respectively of the Holy Wedding and the latter's child, the infans solaris or the red tincture -- seems to constellate the UFOs and "ETs".

UFOs and "ETs" seem not to be good or evil per se. It depends on the position of the ego, if they are destructive or a great help for mankind. However, as long as we stay unconscious about these psychophysical facts, they can only be destructive (as is the unconsciousness of the split in a neurosis or psychosis).

This is why I am convinced that as many people as possible should develop what I call the Eros consciousness, since only the latter is able to relate to the Eros Self, the world soul, containing the potential new creation and incarnation. And my great hope is that these people will become the "point A" and like this touch the unus mundus:

Quote:
“So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [RFR: unus mundus], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [RFR: unus mundus], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

and like this help the world and the universe.

Remo

PS: I repeat myself with my quotations, I know, but the solution of this deepest problem of mankind is so urgent that I don't mind.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Roger,

Those are some very inspiring words. I do have one question, though?

It seems to me, many people would claim they truly love themselves, but in actuality they are in love with their ego. How does one differentiate the love between the self and the ego?

Cher Michael,

well I guess the person, the individual, concerned just knows it...

I guess that when one eventually understands the dynamics of sufferings one is closer to loving one self than ever.

I do not mean sufferings as caused by outer events or beings but inner sufferings as they belong to and partake of the inner indivuation process.

You see nobody loves suffering, and I guess that spontaneously most people tend to avoid the contemplation of what they call their defects.

To love oneself means to reach an objective observing position as regards oneself. From there you begin to really love the others.

I guess this has to do with the so-called withdrawal of the projections, the inner clay beyond the outer clay (see http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=601#601)...

Best

Roger

I Ching #50

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:34 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Suffering and Getting Objectivity
Roger Faglin wrote:
I guess that when one eventually understands the dynamics of sufferings one is closer to loving one self than ever.

To love oneself means to reach an objective observing position as regards oneself. From there you begin to really love the others.

I guess this has to do with the so-called withdrawal of the projections, the inner clay beyond the outer clay ...

Thanks, Roger, that you bring in suffering. I was always very asthonished that certain psychologists define the suffering as neurotic. Of course to bother the fellow beings with lamentations and thinking that this is suffering is neurotic. But the suffering alone in "the quiet chamber" at home is the contrary. It is mostly the only way to find back into the Eros.

But then, a process begins the Hermetic alchemists described as follows:

Quote:
After the lapis -- a synonym both of the deified breath body as well as of the renewed God image -- has been formed through the alchemical procedure, "a dark red liquid, like blood, sweats out drop by drop from their material and their vessel."

Of course we immediately think of the similarity between this process and the symbolism of the wheel image in which the three "lances" pierce the heart which is naturally associated with letting the blood of the God-Man. But also the central motif of the Sacred Heart mysticism, of Longinus's lance piercing the heart of Christ, comes immediately to mind. Yet as Jung emphasizes, this process cannot represent a return to the Sacred Heart mysticism. Because the alchemical lapis is formed through human effort and, moreover, is rooted in the realm of human instinctual drives, it cannot correspond to the historical Christ. According to Gerhard Dorn's statements, the stone sweating blood therefore symbolizes the putissimus homo, whom Jung interprets as the "most authentic" and "unfalsified" human being in contrast to Christ, who represents the homo purissimus, the pure God-Man, i.e., free from all sin. As Jung explains, Dorn's goal of the blood-sweating lapis has to do with the God-Man of the future incarnated in the very ordinary human being, the alchemical Servator cosmi or Salvator macrocosmi, who shall come at the beginning of the apocalyptic period and "who shall bring about what the sacrificial death of Christ has obviously left unfinished, namely the deliverance of the world from evil." And Jung draws the conclusion that, from the viewpoint of depth psychology, the incarnated God-Man has to do with the union of the principles of Eros and Logos which is effected by working on the human drive nature, that is, obviously via a meditative principle.

See http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/radbilde.htm#6

Remo

PS: Title of the above quote: "What holds the innards of the world together". Again very synchronistical, since I wrote about exactly this topic in one of my last posts:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#593

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:18 am
Profile WWW

Post the black liquid
Food for thought everywhere.

This makes me think again about the dark liquid that came out of the stone Sulamith . After the lapis is formed through the alchemical procedure, then the liquid issues forth - and so it did for you, Remo . This very dark red black liquid, is almost like menstrual blood. Does this suggest anything to you regarding the theory that menstruation is a 'cleansing' process and has been said to keep women in better health and more in tune with their bodies - forced, in fact, to 'attune' to them for better or for worse. The literal ressemblance is compelling. If this is important, I wonder what it may mean regarding the process of the creation of the stone in the metaphoric sense?

Now, a question regarding the 'synthetic' coniunctio:

Is the creation of atomic energy a 'type' of creation of the lapis (albeit a sort of negative twin of the positive personal incarnation)? If so, does the creation of the dark liquid enter in to the man-made process do you think, if at all? Remember that movie, [/i]The China Syndrome[/i], with Jane Fonda and Jack Lemmon, and Michael Douglas? In this movie, didn't someone spill the 'black liquid' (was it coca cola?) on to the control panel and thus disrupt the functionning of the entire nuclear complex? Makes you think that collectively we deeply WANT to disrupt the overly functional false coniunctio, to dismantle it, so that we can get back to our OWN deep creative process but that the consequences are dire if we dare to do so (or, in this case, if we do so even by mistake!).

K

p.s.) yes, why 'plant' - we have 'hydroelectric plants' and so forth. It means 'firm' as in 'plant-ed firmly' onto the ground, thus 'solid' I guess. But - it is very strange isnt' it? Perhaps at heart it reflects yet another appropriation of the 'elastic' organic, the green world of the Earth Goddess and the Green Man, therefore once again suggesting domination by the brittle 'concrete' of the Patriarch...

Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:41 pm

Post Strength or 'Force' in tarot symbolisim and nuclear fission
In deep occult practice, each Major Arcana, or 'archetype' cards of the Tarot, is highly significant, each one (of 22 cards) representing, as some have maintained, a step on the path towards ultimate individuation, towards an holistic integration of all parts of the self.

One of the most famous explanations of the meaning of this ancient symbology, which is said to come to us from the Mysteries of the Egyptians, and still farther back in time, was written by Paul Foster Case in the early 1900's. His study of the meaning of the cards continues to supply me with explanations that have direct parallels with much of what we discuss here on the forum.

The meaning of each Tarot 'trump' relates directly to the number ascribed to the card in question, and so each card has a designated Kabbalic significance. I won't go into any more detail in this regard right here, but I would like to draw your attention to this description of the 8th Card of the Major Arcana called "Strength", which is also known as 'Force'.

There is much to say about the symbolism of this amazing card, but I came across a description of it in Cases book just now which is so appropriate, given Remo's discussion of the creation of nuclear power, that it is just remarkable!

If you have never seen a picture of this card, it might be hard to envision it here. In our case we are using the esoteric deck devised by Foster Case and his colleagues, but the Waite Deck, if you are at all familiar with it, is similar. (Case's deck retains all of the original alchemic correspondences of the earliest esoteric tarot, while others deviate a little or alot, depending on their attention to various earlier understandings of what Tarot symbolism is really all about..) You don't have to know or look at the card, however, to take in the following regarding the inherant meaning of the card's symbolism.

Quote:
The Great Secret is the law that subconsciousness is at all times in control of every subhuman manifestation of cosmic energy. The extent of this control is far greater than is usually supposed. Every force of nature, down to those of the inorganic mineral kingdom, is within range of this subconscious direction. Actually, it is because of this that man is able to extend his dominion over the forces of his environment, even to the point where he may bring into actual manifestatin chemical elements which, so far as we are able to determine from spectroscopic analysis of the stars, exist nowhere but on this planet. Neptunium and plutonium, the elements brought into active manifestation by atomic fission, are truly thought-borne. Their genesis began with self-conscious mathematical analysis of the properties of matter. This analysis was then made the basis of imagination and invention. The new elements began their existence in man's mind, and became actual things in the external world as the result of mind-directed and mind-conceived works of man.

This, to me, is simply revelation, given what we are talking about in this post regarding fission and its' implications regarding the coniunctio. And keep in mind, this was written from the occult perspective in the early 1900's...

I will post more should I come across it...

kristin

Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:56 pm

Post Mayan World Clock
In the Old Testament we read the name of Yahweh as "I AM THAT I AM."

In Lak'ech the Yucatec Mayan Code of Honor reads: "I AM ANOTHER YOURSELF."

Lord Pacal Votan was a Lord, Engineer and Mathematician who among other things discovered the Mayan World Clock which ends December 21, 2012 AD. http://www.13moon.com/pacal%20link.htm

The Mayan World Clock may be relevant to the entire subject of the world clock as seen in the following link:

http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

Thank you

Lewis

"I do not want anyone to be a Jungian... I want people above all to be themselves... Should I be found one day only to have created another 'ism' then I will have failed in all I tried to do." Carl Jung

Thu May 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Number as Archetype: http://www.goertzel.org/dynapsyc/1996/num.html

Number and Jung's Transformational Process: http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriang ... lect2.html

The Science of Connectiveness: http://www.fmbr.org/papers/sc1.php

Thank you

Lewis

"I do not want anyone to be a Jungian... I want people above all to be themselves... Should I be found one day only to have created another 'ism' then I will have failed in all I tried to do." Carl Jung

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:12 pm

I don't know, is it worth to raise this thread again, or should we start a new one? Initially I was interested in oscillations, rotation, and it's connection with Wolfgang Pauli's World Clock (and it's numerous reflections in modern culture), but now I am confused, because in this thread there are many more interesting topics, which I wish to discuss... Oh well, I should write them all, perhaps, and create/continue respected threads after all. Among them a black mirror (or black still water in the pool) - a symbol that appeared many times in my life, a sexual/energetic sensation in contact with "psychophysical reality" (but it belongs to a "Dreams" section of this forum), the "tidal effect" of spirit/matter (using Dr. Roth's meanings) interaction (which I don't even know where to put) and some others. It's like in a Russian joke "Madam, what would you like, a vodka or a clear medical alcohol? - Oh, I don't even know, it's all so delicious!"

Still, I'd like to return to Pauli's World Clock vision and especially - the connection between 2 and 3. I think that Shmakov's work could be of a great help here - his system of "biners/terners" fits here perfectly. As I said on another topic, he postulates that "Two basic primal forces (active and passive) create a self-perpetuating system, rotating around a "Lagrange point" - their common center. Thus they become a 'biner' - stable system. It's momentum creates a new vector of force, orthogonal to the plane of 'parent' forces and lying on an axis of their rotation. This new vector with the original 'biner' forms a 'terner' - new system, which start to move by itself. This new force vector creates an opposite force vector (like positive and negative charges in electric current) and they begin their own rotation, and process continues." - not a direct quote, of course, but I hope to pass a meaning correctly.

What is important here - distinction between #2 and #3 here appears naturally from the concept of orthogonality of the rotations (like vertical and horizontal discs of Pauli's clock). We may see the original "causal disc" as representing #2, with all of it's determinism and fatalism of pure Logos. But it's own "child", "acausal disc", representing #3 will bring it's own phenomenons in the world of it's 'parent', but not disrupt it's work entirely.

According to Shmakov, the first 'split' into two forces from the undivided Void was of active Spirit (absolute Yang) and passive Matter (absolute Yin), and Matter reflected Spirit completely (for the modern day analogy I could offer a P-N junction in diodes and transistors, where P is actually an absence of N). There was even no concept of time, because Spirit (and Matter) was whole and perfect and had no need to change. But then, when their 'child' was born, it became 'unus mundus'. It was still perfect, but at the same time living, and trying to know itself by constant continual creation and experiencing it - where second split between spirit and matter, at this time in a more common sense. So the second 'child' is born - what we may call our world, which we experience every day. So, to summarize it up we don't only have a 'conscious(spirit)/unconscious(matter)' split and orthogonal 'psyche (inner)/physis (outer)' split, but even deeper, yet unfathomable split of two polarities that creates our 'unus mundus'. But that's a pure theory now, not interesting to our practical means.

Now the most interesting part is the appearance of oscillations. To put it simply, every object (physical or psychical by it's nature) is' by it's nature, a 'biner' - such stable rotating system of polar forces (atom of Hydrogen could be a good example). So it has it's own frequency of it's rotation, independent, but still resonant with the most basic, 'prime' frequency of the first 'biner'. It is important to say, that since first 'biner' lies beyond concept of our physical time, this 'frequency' does not have to be a constant physical frequency, which we accustomed to. But still when these 'frequencies' are resonating a massive 'surge of power' can occur. Again it is important to say that since it could be a resonance between physical and psychical object, or between 'conscious' and 'unconscious' with all of it's combinations and variations, it could not be predicted and measured by pure physical methods. Physical concepts cannot stay firmly, when they are placed "one foot on the emptiness" - using the old Zen saying.

But since it all happens 'inside unus mundus', it 'knows' about all of that resonance/dissonance events that are happened or are happening now by it's own clock. To us it may be far in space in time, both past and future, but from a 'complex' point of view, or Eros consciousness, they all happen simultaneously, participating in 'continuous creating and experiencing' by/of 'unus mundus'.

From my own experience I may add that meditating on that concept gave me a most deep, even breath-taking feeling of beauty, and even a sound of 'Music of the Spheres'. It was much stronger than even a sight/feeling of our own Galaxy, continuously rotating around it's shining core. The picture of 'one united reality' is almost indescribable - it's so simple and so complex, constantly moving and changing, but following some deep principles, with myriads of unique live particles, who are still working as a whole live organism... Well, I know that it's not an original description, but I still don't have any better words. And there is always a sensation that even the deepest of our experiences cannot see more, than the half of all that is there - and that somehow gives me a sense of hope, even if I cannot say what I'm hoping to.

By the way, when I saw movie "Watchmen", the first thing which came to my mind in correspondence to Dr. Manhattan's strange glass clock on Mars was "That's Pauli's World Clock, trapped in a crystal form of pure reason and logic". Let us never trap ourselves like some great people of the past did.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2