UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 am

[ 1 post ] 
Reply to topic
 Irradiated Crystals 

Post Irradiated Crystals
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to make note of this on the forum because it seems to confirm the destructiveness of "artificial" radiation. I have been making some jewelry with stone beads and was looking for information on the various methods the industry uses to enhance stone's color, when I came upon this post on a web forum. The author's user name was Crystal Woman.

“Heating a stone is not a problem unless it cracks the stone and makes it fall apart. But irradiation is a serious problem. Bright blue topaz is clear palest blue topaz that has been irradiated. Just like pitch black smoky quartz has also been irradiated. Bright orangey-brown citrine is amethyst that has been irradiated. Natural golden citrine is also amethyst but it has changed color naturally because of intense HEAT in the earth, not irradiation. Any natural stone that has been bombarded with irradiation in an irradiation chamber will result in a beautifully colored but very sick stone with virtually no healing properties at all. When I pick up a piece of irradiated stone, to me it feels like it's dead or dying, like a piece of man-made glass, only worse, almost like it is actually trying to take energy away from you.”

http://www.healingwiseforum.com/viewtop ... 0&start=45

Jess

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]