UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:57 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 3 quarks 

Post 3 quarks
Hi,

Remo - seems the connectivity of the forum seeps to the mundane and can 'follow' people...

I was sitting at a red light on Friday, and got to thinking about the UM. I wondered what exactly you were doing here. The weather was very bad so I had time to look around while waiting at the lights. Here's the license plate from the car ahead of me...

...and today while browsing I found this.

...is this the 'coniunctio' you're discussing here in that section of the UM?

...and if so, what could I have to do with that?! I know nothing of physics - quantum and otherwise!

“The Star of David is the symbol of the arrangement of the first three quarks and antiquarks; Thus, the Seal [Seal of Solomon, Star of David] belongs to quantum physics. It is the symbol of the 21st century, since at the beginning of it we will have to deal with this reunion – or go under in an apocalyptic catastrophe.” Dr. Remo Roth

I wonder just HOW this could have grabbed my attention, and why. I felt an urge to take the picture...so I did. Nothing more than that.

Am I 'attempting' to avert my own catastrophe thereby aiding the 'world' in averting its own?

kind regards,
pascal

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:57 pm

I guess Remo can answer your questions, and/or you will surely find your own answers...

I just thought it synchronous that after reading your post, I was soon reading a section titled 'Love And Vocation' in Eros and Chaos by Veronica Goodchild, a book Remo recommended in his website and came across this, From pp. 185-186: (Perhaps you're already familiar with the book?)

Quote:
...Individuation, however, means that we are always becoming, always changing, and this allows for further expressions and deeper experiences of the complexities of our natures to take place.

So there is another voice that calls now, something that cannot only be rationally described, something that can only be alluded to, some shift in worldview that we can tell stories about, witness, dream, and reflect on, while it is dreaming us and speaking to us in its own language. Many at this time are such witnesses to these changing realities. All we are asked to do is to tell the story in the way it comes toward us, to help anchor the new vibrations of energy that come toward us from the future, seeking to reassert the integrity of our broken world.

Kinda sounds like your signature quote, doesn't it?

"...this is my current understanding." :D I like this :lol:

I was also reminded of The Rainmaker Story..

Peace,

p.s. corrected mistakes on the quote.

Last edited by Sang on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Post Gluon
Hi Sang,

I appreciate your response. And, I agree that Remo could answer or choose not to... I guess I should be careful about how I post things - so as not have them appear like demands!

Thank you for the link and other information you provided. Seems like 'unfolding' is what is happening here and that magical type of patience is required.

It's funny, I ended up reading more about those 3 quarks and found my way to gluon. Immediately I thought 'gluon could be God'. So, I looked that up and found others who had posited the same idea.

I felt that I understood the colour interactions and how to write them also - told my wife about that and she said 'you're just going to have to embrace this'... And now I look back to another post I had made about how I thought that RGB had a lot to do with what I was doing or searching for (didn't know why I felt that).

Slow and steady wins the race...

Thanks, Sang!

pascal

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Post For Pascal

(I took this with my phone about an hour ago... tee hee hee )

beth

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:49 pm
Profile Personal album

Post 3 quarks
You may have already heard of this and I am not sure if it really has anything to do with this but on reading your post I instantly thought of you of my favorite websites suggested to me by a friend who is also on this forum. It talks of a great many things with eloquence. I guess what is most striking those is its name! :wink:

http://www.3quarksdaily.com/

Much love, Jalah

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: 3 quarks
pascal b wrote:
Hi,

Remo - seems the connectivity of the forum seeps to the mundane and can 'follow' people...

I was sitting at a red light on Friday, and got to thinking about the UM. I wondered what exactly you were doing here. The weather was very bad so I had time to look around while waiting at the lights. Here's the license plate from the car ahead of me...

Nice synchronicity! I published this image already in 1994. The quark-antiquark sextette is a Seal; this was very important to me. I show in Return of the World Soul, Part II (hope it will be published in 2012) that physics is based on a very heavy metaphysical hypothesis. It is the definition of antimatter that should come out of a "sea" of negative energy. But no one has ever seen this transformation! [This is why it is metaphysical; but physics should only deal with observable events.] Thus my postulate is that we should return to the original negative energy. Negative energy is what I also call matter-psyche (as a complement to outer spirit-psyche, i.e. physical energy, and inner spirit-psyche, i.e. Jung's objective psychic energy). Negative energy is magic, and already Hermetic alchemists have realized this.

In the quark-antiquark sextette the three quarks are matter/physical energy. In my definition the three antiquarks are negative energy. Perhaps this is the same as the mysterious dark energy, discovered in 1998 by astrophysicists. When we include negative energy in our worldview, we follow Wolfgang Pauli's demand to integrate paraphysics/parapsychology into our worldview. Yes, the Nobel laureate demanded this! His Pauli effect is one of the phenomena of this magical world. For example, Pauli's presence let explode the accelerator of Princeton ... !

Thus, including the 3 antiquarks means that we have to accept the magic world. This means especially looking at synchronicities and trying to understand their meaning. This means further doing BCI, since in it we approach the vegetative body, i.e. matter-psyche or negative energy. This paranormal energy is a healing energy, sure for the body, but perhaps also for the world and even for the universe.

There are historical examples of this process. The one I always quote is the so-called tikkun of the Cabbalist Isaak Luria. In Jung's words

Quote:
Here the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man's cosmic responsibility is acknowledged. [Letters, Volume II, p. 155; letter from Feb 16, 1954 to James Kirsch]

And in an early letter:

Quote:
So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, Volume I, p. 58]

I would only replace "collective unconscious" by "unus mundus" [or psychophysical reality (W. Pauli)]. As I have shown in another post ( http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#12184 ) the unus mundus is different from the c.u.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 am
Profile WWW

Post matter as receptor / projector
Hi Beth, Jalah and Remo...

Thanks for your replies to my post. Just recently, Beth, I was driving home and thinking about dream analysis and shamanism when the car that passed had drmcrzr for a license plate. The car was one of those PT Cruiser types, this person's 'dream cruiser'...

I'm reading something on epilepsy and 'religiosity' at present and it has my hopes down about how (my sense of) magic is perceived...

I'll paraphrase - "The 'mystical existence'... is nothing more than degrees of epileptic fit."

Remo, you wrote "This paranormal energy is a healing energy"... I would say this energy is stored emotional energy. So then, we perceive this energy in BCI? It 'tells a story' that replaces an outdated, or toxic mode of perceiving?

kind regards,
pascal

ps:

Remo wrote:

Quote:
So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, Volume I, p. 58]

...which sounds like:

Universal Information Storage Discussion

Basis of universal information storage or memory storage as presented in the book entitled "Integrated Theory of Intelligence".
Memory, which reflects the storage of information, is not stored in the hard wiring of the brain as many mind-brain researchers would have us believe. Certain areas of the brain have been determined to be more important in the processing of memory than others however it is very naive to conclude that memory storage occurs anywhere specific within the brain substance. Those researchers who continue to pursue this concept are doomed to a lifetime of failure. The Ultimate Theory of Everything predicts that memory is imprinted in space-time holographically which allows access to it independent of location within space or time.
This can be thought of as the warping of space similar to what Einstein described relative to the way that gravity governs the direction of celestial bodies, however the image should be visualized as more of a micro-warping. The fluctuations in texture of this warped space would likely be many times smaller than the diameter of the smallest atomic particles. If one were able to visualize the appearance of micro warped space containing memory it would probably look very much like the interference pattern recorded on a holographic plate except that it would be at least four dimensional and constantly changing form. Atomic particles are held in position appearing to comprise solid objects by this micro-warped space. The micro-warped space in actuality is comprised of energy-matter finely and heterogeneously dissolving into the very fabric of space without any demarcating boundaries. There are no particles as such in existence that can be divided into smaller particles. Quarks and electrons are not solid structures but only highly concentrated focused energy. At the present time there is no way to evaluate space at the level of this micro-warping. Thus this is a concept
that will be difficult to explore experimentally through science. The relatively recent invention of superstring theory is approaching this level where memory storage occurs. Nevertheless there are many reasons to believe that the holographic storage of memory is an accurate perception. It allows explanation for virtually all mental events.
There is one property of holography that makes the concept so appealing relative to applying it to memory and mental events. If the holographic plate, which stores the information used to reconstruct a three dimensional image, is broken into many small pieces then the total image can still be reproduced from any of the fragments. The resolution of the image will be less distinct (fuzzy) but it will otherwise be the same as if the entire holographic plate was used in the reconstruction. Memory storage in space-time would appear to behave in similar fashion. No matter what fractional volume of space that one is accessing the information is stored there. The larger volume of space that one is capable of sampling the more clear is the image. Thus, the larger the brain and the more intricate the wiring, the more complete is any thought.
The holographic technique has been described in many articles and books so won't be dealt with in detail. For those who have a desire to gain a greater depth of understanding, I would strongly recommend "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. Much of the discussion that follows is covered in greater depth in that text. It should be comprehensible to most readers.
A hologram can be produced when a single laser light beam is divided into two separate beams. The first beam is reflected off the object being photographed and the second beam is then allowed to collide with the reflected light beam of the first resulting in an interference pattern that is recorded on film. The encoded image has a very chaotic non-descript appearance, which can resemble the surface of the moon with multiple crater sites. The image has no resemblance to the object that it will be used to recreate. Again it is important to emphasize that if the
photographic plate is broken into many fragments each can still be used by itself to recreate the entire three-dimensional object no matter how small the fragment being used.
The brain functions as if it was accessing a holographic plate with encoded images. This has been well established in both lower animals and humans. Karl Lashley surgically removed various portions of rat brains and submitted them to experimental testing both before and after. He determined that no matter what portions of their brains he removed he could not erase their memories. Their motor skills were often impaired but even with large portions of their brains removed, they could still find their way through a maze.
Paul Pietsch performed similar experiments on salamanders. In a series of 700 operations he performed multiple different types of surgical extractions of brain tissue including flipping, subtraction, and even mincing, but always when he replaced what was left of their brains their behavior returned to normal. Humans following removal of sections of their temporal lobes, which supposedly is very important to memory function, may also retain normal function.
Other examples could be presented illustrating the holographic operation of brain function. There are an increasing number of mind-brain researchers who accept this concept but at present remain in the minority. Virtually all mental events can be explained by the holographic model. It would seem that the actual storage of information occurs more within the space-time arena than the matter-energy (hard- wiring) portion.
Carl Jung became convinced that a collective unconsciousness exists that all humans contribute to and can access. He concluded that dreams, hallucinations, myths, and religious visions derived from this collective unconsciousness. If such an unconsciousness exists, and I believe that it does, its memory would be holographically recorded in space-time. Mystics and other individuals who have reported experiencing omniscient cosmic oneness with the universe, where there is a total loss
of ones individual boundary along with the sense of unity with all life as well as the perception that one is in complete total unity with the entire universe, are likely tapping into a larger volume of the space-time hologram.

Link: http://www.supraconsciousnessnetwork.or ... ds/ITI.pdf

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

Post people's car - the force
Hi Jalah!

I've finally had some time to browse 3 quarks daily... I found this video which is really neat in my view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

There's just something about it... :)

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]