UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:44 am

[ 1 post ] 
Reply to topic
 Gerhard Dorn and the subtle body 

Post Gerhard Dorn and the subtle body
I just found a short excerpt from a conference ( in French) about Gerhard Dorn :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiaroc ... orn_webcam

I did not know that Michel Cazenave was interested in the subtle body. He says (I hope my translation is not too bad):

"When it comes to subtle body, I think the words of a great alchemist of the late 16th century - early 17th Gerhard Dorn who was the great student of Paracelsus when he says we must proceed to marriage to the union of soul and spirit, implying that they are differentiated from each other, so we tend to think that what is about psychology and the spiritual, that's about the same thing.
Must unite, and when they were united, we must unite the compound they form with the body
and what he then calls the way to unite the Unus Mundus, where there is no more difference in some way.
One has the impression that Unus Mundus is the world of the subtle body or the world beyond the subtle body, of what might be called subtle matter.
"

Marie-Laure Colonna talks about the relationship of a woman with her ‚Äč‚Äčanalyst: when she went to see him, she felt the perfume of roses, different roses. = subtle love

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]