UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

[ 9 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Return of the World Soul 
Founder

Post Return of the World Soul
Hi ALL

In September 2011 Pari Publishing will publish my book "Return of the World Soul, Wolfgang Pauli, C.G. Jung and the Challenge of Psychophysical Reality". You can already order it at
whsmith or Amazon

See also Flyer

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:47 am
Profile WWW

Last night I dreamed of three of your books. They were on the ground, open.

I went on Amazon to see your book, it seems that you have written three books.(three different languages
!)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 am

I just pre-ordered it.
Best,

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 am
Founder

Post Proofreaders
Thank you, Sang.

I forgot: I will give a signed copy to the ones who have proofread the book as a present.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Proofreaders
Remo Roth wrote:
Thank you, Sang.

I forgot: I will give a signed copy to the ones who have proofread the book as a present.

Remo

Hi Remo, I am up early this morning and feeling much better after some recent health challenges. A lot of that was stress-related because of our financial crisis which is now being mostly resolved. I have a good physician who encourages doing what works and does not object to my doing alternative things although he is mostly traditional which is fine as a balance. Years ago I used to be on something like over a dozen pills and inhalers a day for various things. An excellent psychiatrist/neurologist originally from India helped to safely taper me off of all psych meds over a few years time. He recommended the physician that I have been going to now since around 1998. The Indian psych said that I was not any more emotionally disturbed than most normal people and probably was more stable in a lot of ways than many people. The problems can be endocrine (often thyroid) and neurological in part with some aspects the consequences of suppressed trauma issues. I was very happy to get my dream life and visionary psychic stuff back in action as some of the unneeded psych meds were cautiously eliminated. Not everybody can do that. My husband would be in a psych ward for the rest of his life without anti-psychotics. Unfortunately, there are not enough physicians, psychiatrists, and psychologists to go around who have demonstrated responsible and proven alternative methods. What I can say for sure about this forum and your work on the book, expressed in your many informative posts here and in the articles at your web site, is that I have a new lease on life and confidence that going within to our core of our being is the way (or a way) to deep personal transformation. I am very grateful to you and all our other soul friends and soul family here at the Unus Mundus forum.

Anyhow, I did a lot of proofreading of my elderly Jewish peace activist friend's book in 2003 and the online book in 2008 of the younger Russian physician who was carrying on the work of the deceased Dr. Buteyko in regard to better controlling asthma. The Russian found that having a number of proofreaders (3 to 5 maybe) helped to get various errors spotted and some sentence constructions made more understandable to the average person. I do not seem to be able to make myself not write very very very long convoluted sentences... perhaps as some kind of leftover tendency from a previous life or spirit influence with a pre-1900 literary style. But I do know how to spot stuff that may need changing for other people. I would have some time over the next few weeks to do some proofing for you.

Lots of Love and Respect, Suzanne

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:15 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Hi Remo,

Last night I dreamed of three of your books. They were on the ground, open.

I went on Amazon to see your book, it seems that you have written three books.(three different languages
!)

fox,

Nice to hear that your unconscious reacts on my books. Let's hope that some more people get the same reaction.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Proofreaders
Suzanne wrote:
What I can say for sure about this forum and your work on the book, expressed in your many informative posts here and in the articles at your web site, is that I have a new lease on life and confidence that going within to our core of our being is the way (or a way) to deep personal transformation. I am very grateful to you and all our other soul friends and soul family here at the Unus Mundus forum.

Suzanne,

Thank you very much. The book is already proofread a last time by the publisher; they did some corrections that let it look more English. Otherwise, they say, it will not be sold too well.

If someone owns email addresses of interested parties, I would be happy to get them. Or they start an own mass mail in August?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 am
Profile WWW

Post Lucky
I'm really looking forward to reading your book too Remo. And feel incredibly lucky to have been introduced to you and this forum at this time.

gratefully,

beth

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Profile Personal album

Remo, I am so excited for you! Glad to see the book will be published this year! You put so much heart and soul into the work, and I'm sure it will be well received. I will spread the word around Tucson. 8) 8)

Love,
Michael

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]