UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 am

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Iceland Volcano Grimsvotn Begins Eruption 

Post Iceland Volcano Grimsvotn Begins Eruption
Eruption has started in Grimsvötn Iceland

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011 ... cano_n.htm

The experts say this will not be a big event - should not hamper air travel in Europe.

Ash cloud currently at 18 km.

Gregory

Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Post Gregory's dream
Gregory: I've been thinking about the important dream you had of the Indian woman at the airport in the East in desicated shape. Reading Henry Kissinger's new book "On China" recently it stuck in my head that your dream - as it is in a public place; an airport - has collectivity meaning. It would suggest dharma itself dying in the East and seeking an exit; seeking a new home - seeking a home among the tall gods - the Douglas Firs in your neck of the woods. Met some excellent Indian students at my son's college graduation recently and wonderful as they are, they left the dharma path behind when they came here. Indeed, India, like China, has left dharma entirely to walk the western path and dharma needs a new home to survive or dharma will die. See this about a dream I had about one of Pacific Northwest's most famous citizens:

http://quigleyinexile.blogspot.com/2006 ... reams.html

Have you seen the TV cable show "Twin Towers"? It is a Jungian/dharma riddle with one character in Air Force uniform who speaks lines of Jung and another Hawk, a Native American, who walks the trail of dharma and brings the whites there as well. The story line is FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper pictured here - also known as Deputy # 13, the celestial number - solving crimes by intuition and Tibet strategies, attracted to Washington State by the "sacred" trees considered sacred ancestors.

Possibly the "Republic of Jefferson" thing has something to do with it. I'm a Jefferson advocate and occationally give speeches over here about the "new age of Jefferson." Jefferson was the new world visionary but the journey to liberation hasn't started yet. It was short changed by Washington. As we talked about clitoris symbolism here recently, myself recalling the "man in the boat" high school talk, this famous picture of "Washington Crossing the Delaware" (leading the people) might explain. Notice that there are not 12 people in the boat but 11. Washington is not the true leader, the # 13, but simply the 12th passenger. There is no leader. Jefferson is the true leader, the celestial # 13. His time is ahead.

The warrior must always be second (LINCOLN/Grant, ROOSEVELT/Eisenhower and it should be JEFFERSON/Washington) or war and discord will follow. Leonardo's picture of 12 plus the celestial #13 tells the authentic archetypal story.

Last edited by Bernie Quigley on Fri May 27, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Collective Turning
Quote:
Bernie wrote:

Gregory: I've been thinking about the important dream you had of the Indian woman at the airport in the East in desicated shape. Reading Henry Kissinger's new book "On China" recently it stuck in my head that your dream - as it is in a public place; an airport - has collectivity meaning. It would suggest dharma itself dying in the East and seeking an exit; seeking a new home - seeking a home among the tall gods - the Douglas Firs in your neck of the woods.

Quote:
Dharma: Hinduism & Buddhism The principle or law that orders the universe; Individual conduct in conformity with this principle; The essential function or nature of a thing.

Hinduism Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.

Buddhism The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha; Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment; One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.

Bernie, I guess you are referring to the vision of 17 February 2004 that I shared in The Abandoned Child. For me the dirty old hag dressed in tattered black rags that slithered along on the Jakarta airport floor like a snail, because her legs were usless, indicated to me that a new standpoint needed to be carried in my consciousness was at hand. That it appeared in a collective setting, as you note, also means it is a challenge for the collective psyche to become conscious of this new content – which is always an old content trying to be assimilated in a new setting. As I type this in I notice that the date of this vision was exactly six years after the death of Marie Louise von Franz on 17 February 1998 as noted in her eulogy. I find this significant because of an important dream of 1999 when MLvF appeared in it and the business of the size of the 3 she wrote in her planner was emphasized – a connection to the energy of the lower three chakras, the VNS, and their inclusion was meant – leading like this to the “balanced” hexagon shape of the Seal of Solomon that rules the heart chakra as Remo writes about. Further, 17 is connected to the house Wisdom builds in Arabic alchemy - see MLvF's dream shared in her eulogy.

As far as I know it is a mistake for the East to adopt the ways of the West with its emphasis on Logos ego functioning. They are Eros ego nations and religious orientated peoples - Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism/China, India, Russia, Japan, etc. Like this I agree with Remo that such a psychological type needs to follow a more introverted and passive imagination approach to the psyche for their enlightenment. Further, the West needs to pick up a modern version of this approach for its further enlightenment or it will destroy the world with its one-sided raping of Nature.

Of course the dream occurred in the year of the great Indonesian tsunami on 26 December 2004 – that need for a flooding of ego consciousness when looked at psychologically and of course as you note such a flooding is a dangerous journey.

The thing that really bothers me is that the entire world is trying to mimic the life style and errors of the USA or the West. Thus, all these Eastern nation states have lost their psychic sovereignty, their unique place in Nature which always likes to have as much diversity as possible in order to ensure the survival of a species.

Now we have the great tsunami of 3/11 in Japan. Oh, there is that 3 business again. It seems clear that they would have faired better in the aftermath if they had not adopted the nuclear technology of the West and solved their energy needs in a more natural manner like with geo-thermal, wind, solar...

This rabbit hole goes very deep. As near as I can see Remo is by far the leader (in terms of understanding its importance and the certain right attitude required to approach the Eros Self) of all other rabbits that are inclined to enter the depths he has plummed. Like this they too can learn from the mind-melding experience with the psyche (it is not a confrontation with), the World Soul, the Holy Spirit, on how one is to live. The Sioux (who were naturally Eros ego orientated) knew about this as I have mentioned before for they were always inclined to undertake the Vision quest in order to learn what was expected of them, their individual roles in the life of the tribe and the nation. Writing things like this suddenly “jars” – for it indicates how far we have deviated from a natural way of being. I’m thinking about our politics and how leaders are chosen. Chiefs were never chosen this way in earlier cultures.

The White Buffalo Woman
Quote:
This holy woman brought the sacred buffalo calf pipe to the Sioux. There could be no Indians without it. Before she came, people didn't know how to live. They knew nothing. The Buffalo Woman put her sacred mind into their minds.

I have not seen “Twin Towers” but from your brief description of it I liked that one “tower” was the Washington State "sacred" trees (sacred ancestors) for in Remo’s theory this is the VNS not the CNS that helps restore the balance.

Gregory

P.S. I see from the Internet that Twin Peaks is the correct name for the TV series you mentioned.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]