UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 pm

[ 11 posts ] 
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Dear Jan, 

Post Dear Jan,
I just realized today that your posts and profile is gone from the forum! This is so sad!

Wishing you all the best, good health, and good luck...

Peace,

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

I didn't realize Jan's departure was the cause of the problem on Ann-Suzanne Blog, and it created other problems, as it seems now the topics Jan opened have lost a direct access from UM Indexes.
Yet they still exist, and this is a way to access for example topic dates and names, googling:
"dates and names" site:http://unus-mundus.fr/

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post ...C&B
I would likely have 'crashed and burned' here in the forum without his initial 'subtle' guidance.

Perpetual thankfulness toward him and his 'magic'.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 pm
Founder

Post Jan
I am also very surprised that Jan has left. I confess that I do not have the slightest idea why.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

Post Jan's Departure
Quote:
Remo wrote: I am also very surprised that Jan has left. I confess that I do not have the slightest idea why.

Perhaps Roger knows since he removed his name even from the members list.

Strange "community" I must say...

Gregory

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Gregory's comment touched me. Strange community indeed. I rarely post here these days, but I do swing by regularly to check things out. I still feel strongly connected to this community, but at the same time I hardly interact with anyone on here. Perhaps I should reintegrate into the forum.

I've really been steeping myself in Tibetan Buddhism. I've taken Teachers, and have a very nice practice which includes group meditation retreats and solitary retreats as well.
It is a devotional practice, keeping the Teacher in the Heart. I've integrated meditation from this tradition but still do BCI on a regular basis.
Today I observed the Smoke (just reminded of Smokey from Lost) from the wildfires here in Arizona. Tucson is unaffected, fortunately.

I did a Tibetan Heart Yoga teacher training program earlier in the year. LOTS of subtle body stuff. It's weird how I was strangely attracted to Tibetan Buddhism and how much my life has changed in just the past 6 months, learning and perceiving the world via karma and emptiness. It fits very nicely in with all the content here.

I am working on a writing project on the New Age, bringing it down to Earth on a more practical level and using my story of transformation as its basis.
I'd love any suggestions or feedback on how to expand this idea.

Love to All,
Michael

Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 am

Post About privacy concerns on a public forum
Hi Michael, You and Jan and Pascal... and a few others are within a similar younger age range. Some of us "old folks" over 50-60 in age do not have to be quite as concerned about severe damaging consequences to our career aspirations or family dynamics from "spilling our guts out" in posts that could be seen by lots of "normal world" people as just plain dammmm crazy. Even Ann and I dropped off the Blog in mid-February 2008 for six months until we could resolve our apprehensions about discussing in public our "between the realms" communications with our deceased soul mates. At first we seemed to be only getting read by maybe 10 to 30 people at the most... but suddenly the page view numbers bumped up to hundreds and then thousands and then tens of thousands. My concern about maybe being challenged... in regard to visitation with some of the kids in my family if my peculiar online activities became known... fortunately ceased to be an issue by late 2008.

Years ago when I used to host chats as well as moderate message boards (one related to a university psych center) for people who had experienced mental health crises and were putting their lives back together... I had to repeatedly advise posters to in most cases NOT reveal their actual names, where they worked or where they were attending college. Some of these people were even in post graduate studies. Yet a number of them naively did not realize that even without a name but certainly with a name, their very personal information would be available on the Internet for years and years to haunt them if they had said too much unwisely. One very bright young man had fully recovered from an extended depression phase a few years before during which he had been unable to work and had spent time on discussion boards to have some social life. When he was getting ready after a few successful volunteer positions to get some more training and apply for a career position, he was shocked to see that anyone doing a search on his name could read in detail about his religious and political views as well as all the details of his mental health struggles. He went into a horrific panic about it that set him back some in his stability. I do not know what happened to him later. But I did not forget the lesson his misfortune had provided.

Unless a forum member "has nothing to lose" in regard to family and friend relationships or in education and career opportunities, he or she better be very careful about what gets revealed in online posts. There is an option in our Profile to reveal only our first name which is what I do. However, I do reveal enough other specific information that if someone Googled my father's name for instance, they could find out who I am. Well, that's not so awful now. I am retired and do not have to be concerned about a career. My closest family members know that I chit-chat with my deceased One and Only and do not find that insane at all. I pretty much have nothing to lose at this point in my life. You may infer from what I just said that I do have some more direct knowledge as to why our dear forum friend suddenly left "the community" and his name and posts no longer exist here at all. Unfortunately, the unintentional but harmful ramifications to some of the threads and especially to the Ann-Suzanne Blog, by having hundreds of deletions mess up the post and page numberings, has not been resolved completely yet. I do not know if a moderator could remove the empty pages 25. 26. 27 and have things go back close to normal or not.

Patrick came up with an indirect way to get access to the most recent Blog posts, but it will probably remain a bit too complicated for newcomers to figure that out. I was intending to post soon by the way about a synchronicity about the Tibetan fire sword that happened to me a few days ago before your mention of your present interest and devotion to some of the Tibetan practices.

Patrick's formula for accessing the most recent Blog posts:

How to view all recent Ann-Suzanne Blog posts -
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 am
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=1112

Lots of Love, Suzanne

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:44 am
Profile Personal album

Post Sun Bear
Michael - If you are interested in Tibetan Buddhism you might look at Sun Bear - a gnarly old Indian I used to read - he had some videos as well. Sun Bear said that when he first heard about the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Buddhists coming to the west he felt it was the fulfilling of the "lost white brother" myth of the Navaho. He said there is an old story that the American Indians had a psychic "twin" long lost in history but one day the one would find the other. He said he felt the Tibetan was the lost psychic brother of the Native American. He compared the sand paintings - both Navaho and Tibetans make sand paintings and they are almost identical

It seems a pure link to new thinking especially inyour neighborhood where Indians are psychic guides.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:54 pm
Profile WWW

Post No Suprise....
Perhaps an unpopular opinion here, but the more I knew of Jan, the more I distrusted and disliked him. I saw something in him I've seen in other schizophrenic spammers who've haunted Remo's sites before in the past.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 am

Post A note about removing some of my posts
Hello All -

I'm glad this subject has come up.

About 2 months ago or so I wrote to Roger and asked him to remove "my" thread - "beth's story" - feeling that the moment had passed and wanting to return to relative anonymity. He said that other people had posted there, and so maybe that was not ...right (my word). He offered an alternative - that I could remove any of my own posts there, and that if I did so, perhaps I could also explain my actions to the members of this forum. I decided to leave it alone for a while and see.

A few days ago I went through that thread and removed almost all of my own writing there. My reason? Much of what I had written happened in a state of heightened duress, and I would not have written the same things publicly about my experiences otherwise. I left my artwork (which is the best I have to offer anyway I think) and most of the other images, and all the subject titles. My reasoning is that, the "bones" that were left behind were enough that the basic story got across and, if anyone came along who might resonate with my tale, enough of it is still there to speak for itself. And thinking also, that anything worthwhile to be communicated about those days to anyone here, had been done. This was my best attempt at a middle ground and a responsible conclusion to that chapter in my journey here.

Thank you for the advice dear moderator-

And best to all including Jan-

beth

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post members' rights
Anyone who is a member of this board can ask anytime that their account be closed. This automatically erases any material they have posted.

This is what Jan wanted. This has to be respected.

I have nothing else to add.
This topic is closed.

Roger
Admin.

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm
Profile Personal album
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]