UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 am

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Euro and USA 
Founder

Post Euro and USA

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am
Profile WWW

Post Sinkhole
Attachment:
Sinkhole Flush.jpg
Sinkhole Flush.jpg [ 126.19 KiB | Viewed 1226 times ]

FLUSH

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Post Euro Comics
Attachment:
Euro Comic.jpg
Euro Comic.jpg [ 60.65 KiB | Viewed 1226 times ]

P.S. Bernie, what does Jim Rogers make of the Euro situation?

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Post Re: Euro and USA

I just discovered this book : I try a translation :

Do modern money is consistent with our needs and values ​​of today? And if our monetary systems were the last great taboo of our time? And if they were in fact based more on collective unconscious emotions on than rationality? Financial expert of the thing, Bernard Lietaer invites us on a fascinating journey of twenty-eight thousand years marked by archetypes, from prehistory to Wall Street. It addresses in particular those of the Great Goddess, femininity, money Yin. Highlighting the emotional dimension of the money returns us to the depths of our psyche. This is to heal our wounds in front of the money to put in its place as a servant rather than master. The author draws lessons from this trip very current to illuminate the choice of monetary twenty-first century. While the situation of the global monetary system in the world seems to become unmanageable, this research, well documented, opens up tremendous opportunities to find innovative solutions outside the framework of the single thought

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Post Re: Euro and USA
Gregory - I have been seeing Jim Rogers recently on Judge Andrew Napolitanos libertarian show Freedom Watch which seeks state sovereignty and Austrian economics (Hayek). Jim sees primarily the collapse of fiat economy but says Europe is in better shape than the US because the US is carrying too much debt and has an unresponsive political establishment. Buy gold.

The return to gold standard is becoming a prominent theme on the financial channels which I spend a lot of time on, not because I invest, but because they indicate changing world substructure and I watch that for my job. The Japanese banks are pulling out of the dollar because the 41 year Elliot Wave theory ends the dollar run on 2012. I see the "returning" theme that we talk about here (Jobs: "The spaceshiip has landed.") brings an evaporation - or inflation - of fiat currency. A return to gold is a return to earth. Bill Gross of Pimco correctly describes the problem: There is no agragate demand; that is, there is no rising generation to advance growth so it will recede.

Jim supports Ron Paul who, like Napolitano, seeks small state governments in the U.S. He also supports Gary Johnson who I met up here. Both are very interesting and represent a new libertarian geist for the US. Of course there is great danger in trying to make a big government small because when did a government grow small by choice? Not in the politicians (extraverts) make up. Usually at the end of an econnomic arc fascism rises out of despiration and competition. Sorry for all the typos. On my sons computer.

I see the rise of the Anglosphere with England pulling out of Europe. But Europe in the north has always had a yin/yang relationship with France/Germany. If somethng could be put in the center as brahma spot it could link perhaps - John Lennon comes to mind. " ... no country, no heaven . . . no religion too" describes a wu chi state between the end and the beginning, where we are today. Switzerrland has always seemed the brahma center of the THREE - France, Germany, Italy, but I've never been there and don't really have a feel.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]