UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 USA 2012 
Founder

Post USA 2012

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: USA 2012
Oh, my... if only we had the money to buy it back! But we're broke, just like everyone...except Switzerland! Which reminds me that it's time for me to make a move. Happy belated New Year, Remo!

Loved your book and have several questions.

Your loyal dissertation student,
Ron

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Hi Ron,
Happy New Year also to you!
Yes, Switzerland is not in the EU, and this way we are much more free to control our politics of economics. But for how long anymore?
There is a thread about my book, viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1156 ,where I would like to answer your questions.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am
Profile WWW

Does this Higgs Boson business hold interest for you and your ideas, Remo? It's a little above my pay grade, I'm afraid.

Too bad they don't have a cartoon of the Chinese water flood synch. Now that was an *epic* collision.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post LHC of CERN and the Higgs Boson
RonNoc wrote:
Does this Higgs Boson business hold interest for you and your ideas, Remo? It's a little above my pay grade, I'm afraid.

Too bad they don't have a cartoon of the Chinese water flood synch. Now that was an *epic* collision.

Oh, yes, I am very interested in this. The Higgs Boson should give mass to all the other elementary particles. Only in this way the so-called Standard Model of Quantum Mechanics would be complete. This is why they are looking for it. No one understands how particles get mass and forces do not have mass. Thus there must be a "something" that is responsible for the mass. In earlier time they spoke of a fifth force, the semi-strong force, but did not find it empirically. Now, it is the Higgs boson.

I do not know whether they will find it, or not. Pauli postulated (i.e. invented) the neutrino/antineutrino to maintain the energy in the quantum physical (radioactive) beta decay. Only 26 years later it was empirically proven. But it was proven! Thus, also the Higgs could be empirically proven. The trouble is that it belongs to the world behind the world, the unus mundus (at least in my understanding), as does the neutrino/antineutrino. Modern physical speculation says that dark matter/dark energy (the world behind the world) could consist in neutrinos. Perhaps all this is in fact the unus mundus (or psychophysical reality) behind our physical ans psychical world. If so, the contradictions in astrophysics will more and more accelerate. At the end, perhaps, they have to accept the reality of the unus mundus.

When they began the experiments in the CERN LHC I asked the I Ging about the situation. The I Ging gave hexagram #60, Limitation to me, with a change in the third stroke. Thus the result after the change is #5, Waiting

Six in the third place means:

He who knows no limitation
Will have cause to lament.
No blame.

There is a heavy mistake in the English translation, at least in http://www.wisdomportal.com/IChing/IChing-Wilhelm.html . In the German text it says "no limitation"

If an individual is bent only on pleasures and enjoyment, it is easy for him to
lose his sense of the limits that are necessary. If he gives himself over to
extravagance, he will have to suffer the consequences, with accompanying
regret.
He must not seek to lay the blame on others. Only when we realize
that our mistakes are of our own making will such disagreeable experiences
free us of errors.

They have lost the sense for limits, and will be blamed.

They were already blamed when they had to wait for more than one year after the explosion of the LHC in 2010 or so. As much as I know, also in 2012 they have to wait more than one year since they must reconstruct the LHC for the further experiments.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]