UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

[ 34 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Mutants and Eros consciousness 

Post Mutants and Eros consciousness
I discovered a book on amazon.com, by chance, on the comics. Some pages of the book were available. It seems that the experiences of the authors of such books correspond to the research of Remo.

It is very interesting :

http://books.google.fr/books?id=8kNjcn8 ... cs&f=false

or
http://www.amazon.com/Mutants-Mystics-S ... 9&sr=8-1#_

Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Post Re: Mutants and Eros consciousness
Comics became perhaps the American form in the Fifties with the great Stan Lee series - it had been suggested that these were all Jewish heroes be UAE of the "man" end-of-name; Aquaman, etc. - but does suggest a people who had lost their bearings by leaving their land and ancient history like amazon children without shaman needing to find their one Self as these "super heroes" seem individuated manifestations of a person namely Stan Lee. That famous photo of The Beatles coming down the steps of the airplane at JFK changes this as it represents the "pouring water" of the age - America reunited with it's essence, England, which had diveded it's soul by the sin of revolution and led it to the lost forest of the lonely super ego and super things.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: the reign of the Spider ?
Bernie,

In 2010, I had this dream:

I had in my hands a book with on the cover: Spider-man. And "leaving" the dream, in a semi-conscious state, I say:
" Spider-man, c'est l'homme-araignée. L'homme a régné. "

In French, there is a pun, not in English :"Spider-Man is Spider-Man. Man ruled."

Perhaps it means that the spider is Eros, and the man of today must given way to one that is connected to Eros. Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and became Spider-Man.
He fights against mad scientists = struggle of Eros against the mad Logos?

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

I think the spider is inherently eros; the anima manifest in dark configuration - I don't mean dark in a bad way but deep and libidinal, hiding in the male shadow. Neil Gaimon has advanced the comic genre - Brief Lives is a masterpiece and the episode of Dr. Who he wrote - this pop quality carries now into the world. Do you know the movie Alfaville by Godard? France, native perch of the earth mother deflected now by anoyances, is a great vision of striving eros - what Bergman called the "Absense of God" trilogy seems really an absense of Self or anima. If you haven't already you might look at Brief Lives by Gaimon.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:22 pm
Profile WWW

Post The Reign Of The Spider
Fox,

Nice “mutant” image of Spiderman. Psychologically speaking it brought up a lot of memories for me and now some more which helps me to further understand this image by clarifying some of its subtle implications. So thanks for sharing your dream as I see it has sparked new conscious connections into my material as well. Like this we support “mutual individuation” by sharing a little from our individual psychic journeys.
Attachment:
Spider-man.jpg
Spider-man.jpg [ 33.86 KiB | Viewed 4398 times ]

This figure has repeatedly come up in my material over the past ten years. Like this I eventually began to see its color scheme is connected to the union of the opposites – a connection to uniting the four elements – a central theme in alchemy. Blue signifies water, earth while red signifies fire, air. What unites them is the excluded third, i.e., consciousness – which the white netting and white bug eyes would seem to represent. All this I am sure was unconscious to Stan Lee, the creator of this superhero character.

Further, the red in the figure seems to represent the upper three chakras while the blue represent the lower three chakras and like this we have a connection to the SOS – and to Superman where there is located a “triangular” shape over the heart as shown in the following Logo – in which the yellow-gold color appears. In my material yellow represents Eros ego consciousness or the "glue" which holds the innards of the world togehter.
Attachment:
Superman Logo.jpg
Superman Logo.jpg [ 33.11 KiB | Viewed 4398 times ]

Another image for this union is seen on my avatar (see the blow-up of a segment of this buckyball fullerene below – the buckyball resides at the quantum level in matter) – note how the white human form uses the hands, feet and head to “embrace” its fate to join the red and blue triangle ends in the SOS in this union of the opposites challenge. The gold background seems to be a connection to the production of the white-gold. I had actually placed an image of Spiderman in the position of the white human figure when playing around with this 1999 image – in the aftermath of it coming into view.
The Spiderman image reveals that it is Mr. Red (the red King =’s all who are incarnated in spacetime) that is responsible for uniting the opposites in our world.
Attachment:
Spiderman Buckyball Sample.jpg
Spiderman Buckyball Sample.jpg [ 132.11 KiB | Viewed 4398 times ]

As I was preparing this post I was flashing back to a deathbed dream of Dr. Jung – of his being wrapped in the fibrous roots of a square of trees in which some of the roots “were gold threads gleaming” (a spider web connection it seems). So I add this as a further amplification on the white spider web which envelopes Spiderman for like this Spiderman is protected. Jung’s comment that “The fate of the world hangs by a thin thread” comes to mind – as can be clearly seen again in our time as Israel prepares to start WW III by attacking Iran – where the antidote is to “play possum” and help the World Soul envision our salvation. A challenge to enable white-gold or White hint? Jung’s dream was shared in a chapter called “Back to Rhizome” which I quote below in the context which it appeared.

Quote:
He moved about on the second floor (his library, his bedroom, and a large balcony were on the same floor) until Tuesday May 30, exactly a week before he died, and even did some writing. Then he had another slight stroke and had to leave the library for good. He was just one week in bed and remained conscious until the end. His last visions were largely concerned with the future of the world after his death. He told Marie-Louise, the last time she saw him, eight days before his death, that he had a vision in which a large part of the world was destroyed, but he added, “Thank God, not all of it.”

His last recorded dream which he dreamed a few nights before his death, we owe to Ruth Bailey. She kindly wrote it out for me at the time:

Quote:
1)He saw a big, round block on stone in a high bare place and on it was inscribed: This shall be a sign unto you of wholeness and oneness.

2)A lot of vessels, pottery vases, on the right side of a square place.

3)A square of trees, all fibrous roots, coming up from the ground surrounding him. There were gold threads gleaming among the roots.

This is a very beautiful last dream, in which Jung’s unity and wholeness are confirmed and shown to him in the symbol of a round stone. The pots in the square to the right are also full of meaning, when we remember that in ancient Egypt some parts of the dismembered corpse of the god Osiris were kept in pots, because it was from there that the resurrection was expected to take place. Moreover, the old Greeks kept pots in their houses full of wheat seeds. The pots and the soil represented the underworld and the seed the dead waiting for resurrection. About the time of All Souls’ Day, the pots were opened and the dead were supposed to join the living. Christ’s saying, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone; but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit” (John 12:24) belongs in the same connection.

As to the roots, Jung said in Memories:

Quote:
Life has always seemed to me like a plant that lives on its rhizome (mass of underground roots). Its true life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome. The part that appears above ground lasts only a single summer. Then it withers away – an ephemeral apparition. When we think of the unending growth and decay of life and civilizations, we cannot escape the impression of absolute nullity. Yet I have never lost a sense of something that lives and endures underneath the eternal flux. What we see is the blossom, which passes. The rhizome remains. MDR, p. 4

Now that the “blossom was passing away” and proving itself, like all mortal life, to be “an ephemeral apparition,” the eternal roots, that were also C.G. Jung, appeared above the surface and spread themselves protectingly over him. This dream tells us with the greatest clearness that Jung was dying at the right time, and was about to be received by that rhizome which he had always known was there as his “true invisible life.” Or, to use the language he used in Memories, his No. 1 personality was dying, but his No. 2 remained unchanged.

Jung died at a quarter to four [GJS: 3:45 pm - an interesting sequence of numbers - leading to 6 it seems as if that was captured in the day of his departure] on Tuesday afternoon, June 6. There were again some synchronistic events, as there had been in 1944. I remember most vividly that when I went to fetch my car, just before he died, I found the battery, which was not old and had never given the slightest trouble before, completely run down. This puzzled me very much at the time; when Ruth telephoned about half an hour later, it seemed quite natural and as if the car had known. Barbara Hannah, Jung – His Life and Work, pp. 347-348

Finally, Miguel Serrano, a Chilean author who developed a friendship with Both Jung and Herman Hesse at the end of their lives, wrote about this in his book, Record of Two Friendships: “I took it as a sign that Jung had reached the center of universal forces; Nature had responded; it had been moved; there was synchronicity.”

So, your dream clearly indicates that you are called to the individuation process - of becoming whole – like all of us who are attracted to this forum.

Gregory

Israel Announces Key Test of Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor System

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks Bernie and Gregory, very interesting.

Gregory, yesterday, watching a generic (animation of the globe) on a French news channel "i-télé", I thought your avatar.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 am

Post Gregory Avatar

"Spiritualized human beings will create, through the transmuted matter, a new harmonized world, where they will live a new golden age. This new harmonized world, is the world of Sacred Marriage Heaven-Earth which Jung predicted the coming of the early 21st century." Christine Hardy

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Post Re comics and gods
The age and the generations always find new forms to start fresh - any forms will do - a comics bring is the ancient and the archetype refreshed again in the post-war period. The X Men especially have archetypal composition and seem to express the complexity of personality types. the story is referenced to Whites "The once and future king" and they mention it at the end of the original movie. this book explains Arther's Round Table to be a collection of personality types identified as unicorns, ect. ?the archetypes hide in the pop culture and mark the day. From 1931 to 1943 a secret warrior hid in the background of Dali's paintings and evolved until the end of the creative period - which incidentallynran parallel to the war - when it was a named, human man - the creativity had been frilly metabolized from the unconscious to the artist. I've been seeing the hidden warrior again in the sudden awakening of the most Earth Motherish new British singer Adele. I forget how to post picture and clips here but if you YouTube "Adele - Rolling" and look at the clip. That has 250 million views it makes for a very interesting composition. The artist ADELE iis sitting in a chair and facing to right of frame implying awakening archetypes and new creativity but what is so interesting in this clip is that there is a secret warrior dance through it that goes almost unnoticed the first time you look at it; the warrior dance is the same in dream or art like Shiva's dance of the creation and life and death. an auspicious beginning.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

I know Adele and I like this song.

on X-Men, I think they have something specific (even though I was surprised to see the same theme in Fringe) I recently saw "X-Men: Origins", I loved. The night after I had a dream about it, but I have not managed to remember it.
Saturday I bought a book by an author I did not know. I already speak twice here. I do not know if this is a serious book or if it is fanciful but intriguing.

Christine Hardy :

She speaks about a collective metamorphosis. << [...]the human, the body and the entire physical Earth, will also be transmuted and transfigured.[...]
For now, I have nothing but intuition [...] on this "transmutation of the body" - yet already staged in artistic productions, including film. ( X-Men) >>

Insert Web Video
[BBvideo]Video URL[/BBvideo]
Example with this Video URL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw&ob=av2e

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Last edited by fox on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Fox - Thanks for posting the Adele clip - I find it a remarkable piece of work. As mentioned, the Shiva dance running throughout is electric.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

Post A Dark Beginning?
Bernie,

The lyrics to Adele's "heart breaking" song are rather dark. Like this I wonder if it points to an auspicious dark beginning.

Quote:
Rolling In The Deep

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship [shit] bare
See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it, to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one on you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Make a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You had my heart inside your hand
And you played it, to the beat
Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it, with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
And you played it to the beat

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

Attachment:
Gamma Ray Burst.jpg
Gamma Ray Burst.jpg [ 67.36 KiB | Viewed 4322 times ]

Supernova Gamma Ray Burst - New Enlightenment
Further, Adele's words (as if she is a stand-in for the World Soul) "You're gonna wish you never had met me" reminds me of "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Also, to what Steven Hawking said about SETI (those trying to make contact with an alien civilization)...

Quote:
Meeting a more advanced civilization, at our present stage, Hawking says "might be a bit like the original inhabitants of America meeting Columbus. I don't think they were better off for it.”

Gregory

P.S. Adele's "warrior" singing reminds me of the saying "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings".

Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm

. . . am senseing the depth of feeling and earthy womanlyness - like the older black women like Little Ester Phillips and Nina Simone - jazz singers I used to hear at black clubs in Chicago in the early Sixties. Bob Dylan said he awakened when he first heard Odetta sing - I am old enough to recall that as well; earthy, burning in brimstone and of the earthiness. That's how I felt hearing Adele sing.

Yes there is a good deal of destruction in the clip but I see that positively as the shifting of the generations and a new generation rising with Adele. I find Frasier more useful than Joseph Campbell in this (The Golden Bough). He says every generation has to destroy the last symbolically to rise, usually by cutting down a tree as George Washington did, symbolically killing the father. But smashing the plates is a nice touch in this regard and not so paternalistic.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

The broken plates suggest a restaurant as well which in dreams can mean - kitchen - the alchemist cauldron of creation. I've also maybe related to this been writing a lot lately about the Scot chef Gordon Ramsey who runs around rebuilding restaurants. It is an interesting metaphor suggesting an Englishman rebuilding the world from scratch and destroying the way we have been doing it so far. A dream of a mad chef in the kitchen would suggest the alchemist king (Self) in the lab building the world again. With Adele and Chef Ramsay it is Self and Anima and the world is being built again psychologically by the English much as Victoria built the world. In an age of American dominance (Jung's phrase, ". . . the American tempo") England suggests Old Soul and the Unconscious. And incidentally, Chef's symbol is two crossed sticks; actually a knife and sharpener, the symbol of creation (like the cross, like the Mandala of Vajrabhairava) and as the separated sticks (Ringo's drumsticks) represent the ending of an era, the cross sticks represent the beginning of a new era.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am
Profile WWW

Hi,

recently I was searching for some images not related to this discussion. There was an odd one in the mix. Funny how The Beatles have a new meaning to me since joining here.

Don't why other than 'a whim' - but I'll post the image.

pascal

Attachments:
Picture 113.png
Picture 113.png [ 270.86 KiB | Viewed 4285 times ]

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Most quaternities in pop culture (Seinfeld, Wizard of Oz, Frasier) unfold to Father, Son Holy Ghost (Trickster), Mary (psyche) and Beatles do as well. The movie U.S. v. John Lennon shows the terror Rickard Nixon felt with Lennon, the “Son” in this quaternity.

I’ve been thinking how all old places have an Introverted center and an Extraverted center; Russia for example Moscow for “old soul” and Petersburg built by Peter the Great to Extravert Russia. For the English-speaking people it is really London and New York and since WW II when America went to the aid of England and Australia it became clear that the division between Ex/In was minimized. Thus the picture of The Beatles coming down the stairs of the plane to JFK become iconic for some reason. What is did was cure the break of the American Revolution and reunited USA with in my opinion “mother.” Everything has flowed together since.

Gore Vidal in interviewed in the U.S. v Lennon movie and makes the case that Lennon was the agent “of life” while Nixon was the agent “of death.” But the best parts occurred in England and to see Lennon as only a political figure doesn’t address his art. I guess I said here years ago that when Lennon said “I am he . . . I am Eggman, they are Eggman, I am Walrus” he was transcribing the Upanishads, “I am he. I am Atman. I am Brahmin.”

http://quigleyinexile.blogspot.com/2006 ... ished.html

But the Nixon/Lennon juxtaposition is a good one and Vidal brings in Bush as well. Like the great crucifiction picture by Fra Angelica, the Christ on the cross (quaternity in which the Christ nails the four-corners together) is marked by the spear going in (introvert) while the Roman sentry below is marked by the spear going out. The same juxtaposition to the age passed is Caesar/Christ.

Fra Angeliza's Crucifiction here:
http://waterwoodandawolf.blogspot.com/2 ... -zoas.html

If you read the descriptions of the Christ by Roman court observers they are confused by the excitement; he is a man with sad eyes, they say, and tends to cry in public. I think the divinity thing comes only as a matter of timing. He occurred when the Roman empire was about to flip and so did Lennon occur when the Brit/American empire was about to flip.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:13 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The host
The trailer shows that soul is a microcosm, but inside the eye, we could say that there is also a sort of sol niger ( promising age of eros?)

The Host is a science fiction/romance novel by Stephenie Meyer. The novel introduces an alien race, called Souls, which takes over the Earth and its inhabitants. The book describes one Soul's predicament when the mind of its human host refuses to cooperate with her takeover

Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm

INteresting - Meyers is a Mormon and the Twilight novels in which the "good vampires" are said to be high minded Mormons bond with Native America for a "new creation" - it all came to her in a dream. I find the Mormons interesting as they see God as binary - the Mother in the Sky and the Father in the Sky - but also they see the Shadow - Jesus's brother is the Devil - and it is one of a million cults started in New England 150 years ago but it lasted. It might be suggested that they are the Aquarians as the UFOs seem to flock around their Temple in Utah. I've got to get my daughter at school and will look at this video when I get back but my guess is this is a intuitive vision of Mormon "awakening" which comes from the sky and resisting the awakening. Actually I really don't know what to make of the Mormons. Those I know are very polite and competent. I write about them all the time on my job because Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman who are running for President here are Mormons. They seem to come to us with a work ethic after we break everything. They freak out my wife.

This is the link for the photo of a baptismal font in Salt Lake's temple - it looks like a UFO landed. Don't know how to do photos since Roger changed it.

[img=left]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gUx68QzwesA/TxWH1pZp1zI/AAAAAAAABG4/3W5_PBA0tfs/s200/baptismal%2Bfont.jpeg[/img]

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm
Profile WWW

The photo of a baptismal font in Salt Lake's temple, proposed by Bernie:

[img] at the beginning

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Post Re: The host trailer and the sol niger
Bernie Quigley wrote:
INteresting - Meyers is a Mormon and the Twilight novels in which the "good vampires" are said to be high minded Mormons bond with Native America for a "new creation" - it all came to her in a dream.

Remo :The ithyphallic Osiris and the dying king of Hermetic alchemy, the vegetative god of the underworld belonging to the sol niger, the obscured Logos principle we have much more to compare with Purusha, the Hindu god of creation – living in the heart of the humans – , dismembered for the goal of a new creation.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks, Fox - you can see the mystery in this icon of this odd group that is coming to power in America.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: "ufo" baptismal font
Bci? :)

Baptism for the dead, vicarious baptism or proxy baptism today commonly refers to the religious practice of baptizing a living person on the behalf of one who is dead; with the living person receiving the ordinance of baptism, on behalf of the deceased person.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Post Re: Vegetal city
Because of a dream of this night where my building was covered with vegetation, I propose this poster showing Lyon, as a vegetal city ( exhibition "Citées Végétales" in Lyon, 2011) I work next to the tower.

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Post Super Eros
[...]Superman is us from the future. Hence of the very first page of Action Comics #1 we read that the alien child's "physical structure was millions of years advanced". We are also treated to "A Scientific Explanation of Clark Kent's Amazing Strenght." The latter two frames employ the examples of the ant, "which can support weights hundred of times its own," and "the grasshopper, which "leaps what to man would be the space of several city blocks" to make its case [ The early Superman could not literally fly; he leapt, like a grasshopper] To extend our reading now, we might say that the genre of the modern superhero begins with the trope of the Alien from the Occult, who is compared to a super-evolved Mutant Insect as a sign of the Future Human. [...] Spider-man, after all, is the humanoid insect par excellence. Morever, his iconic wraparound eyes [...] reproduce, almost perfectly, the classic almond eyes of the alien[...]

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Post Abraxas and the Earthman
Rick Veitch's unforgettable eight-part Epic Magazine series is finally collected as one mind-bending full color graphic novel! Abducted from earth by space whalers, Cetologist John Isaac endures physical and spiritual mutation by order of the ship's master, Rotwang. Pressed into the mad captain's hunt for Abraxas, Isaac finds his own destiny in the belly of the monstrous red-horned whale.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Daredevil ( DD )

Mon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Post Re: Batman massacre
fiction and reality

Kripal , "Mutants and Mystics" :
Moench had just finished writing a scene for a Planet of the Apes comic book about a black-hooded gorilla named Brutus. The scene involved Brutus invading the human hero's home , where he grabbed the man's mate by the neck and held a gun to her head in order to manipulate the hero. Just as Doug finished this scene , he heard his wife call for him in an odd sort of way from the living room across the room. He got up, walked the lenght of the house, and entered the living room only to encounter a man in a black hood with one arm around his wife's neck and the other holding a gun to her head. "It was exactly what I had written ... it was so , so immediate in relation to the writing and such an exact duplicate of what I had written , that it became an instant altered state."

Witnesses told NBC News they believed it was a special entertainment, the attack began during a scene with shooting of the film. "We just kept watching the movie for a while," said a witness to ABC. When the audience realized that someone actually pulled into the room, "everybody started to panic," he says

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Post Re: Next Age superhero
Recently I dreamed the famous Superman logo, then appeared the number 69. (Maybe this number has sprung from the logo?)

With this dream, I would associate this remark of Jeffrey Kripal:

" Very much against the celibacy and sublimation models, now sexual expression and superpowers manifest together, suggesting in the process, once again, that their energies are in fact linked on some profound metaphysical level. This new erotics, I would suggest, is precisely what heralds what we might call the Next Age superhero. "

and this picture of Alan Moore :

the next Superman movie :

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Post Hermaphroditic numbers
fox wrote:
Recently I dreamed the famous Superman logo, then appeared the number 69. (Maybe this number has sprung from the logo?)

Someone said to me : if you look at the yin-yang symbol, there is the letter S and number 69

" The dark point in the white symbol for yin shows that yin transforms into yang as soon as it is "full", as represented in the I Ching, the Book of Changes. The white point in the black or red yang symbol shows the root of the "re-born" yin at the moment when yang is at its maximal height. This principle is known as the "Austausch der Attribute", the exchange of attributes, and it will play a very important role in my argument.
Obviously, Taoism, with the yin/yang bipolarity and the exchange of attributes, speaks of an energetical symbolism."

chapter 5 page 103 "Return of the World Soul Part I : The Battle of the Giants" Remo Roth

Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 am

Salut, Fox!

It seems to me this superman idea [as intertwined with the number 69] looks like a reference to a Christ, or Buddha, or a human angel...and such :)

In the quote from Remo I see as well the transformation (phone booth?) from man (as intelligent animal), to a superman (as suprasexual, co-creator, and the like).

So, the man raises his being, then can raise his being (ha!) / fly around and save the world.

*a question just arose in my mind...is there a 'free energy' concept in the yin and yang symbol?

best regards,
pascal

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Post Re: Subtle body
Salut Pascal !

pascal b wrote:
So, the man raises his being, then can raise his being (ha!) / fly around and save the world.

oui :)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Post Superman, the re-birth yang?
http://teaser-trailer.com/superman-man- ... -a-crater/

Attachment:
Superman 2.JPG
Superman 2.JPG [ 37.66 KiB | Viewed 3875 times ]

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Post Superman/Christ
pascal b wrote:
It seems to me this superman idea [as intertwined with the number 69] looks like a reference to a Christ, or Buddha, or a human angel...and such :)

... re-oui :)

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

Wow, things change when you see them in a different light.

Lots of references to 'green' in the images you've posted. The first image really made that impression. The last image is like an overactive imagination - the symbolism doesn't stop :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am

Post Re: Super Mary
http://www.soasig-chamaillard.com/detou ... nte-vierge

grew up in a Christian Western society. My perspective on life has been a result of my environment and background.

The playful interaction of society’s many icons, physical transformations, and the resulting improbable combinations, have culminated in my vision of a woman’s role and place in our society.
This inner questioning of a woman’s role, has led me to use one of the most sacred icons in my work, namely, the Virgin Mary.
Initially, I begin with damaged statues, either donated or discovered in garage sales, which I then restore and transform.

I surely do not mean to chock those who believe but rather to move those who see.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]