UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

[ 3 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Temple Grandin 

Post Temple Grandin
Video on minds

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Post Re: Temple Grandin
When he gets to the part about calculating 64x75 - bingo. That's it. That's how I do math; and why I sucked at it in school. (They wouldn't let me sketch the answer :P )

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

(Funny, too, that the image I uploaded has '3 x Consciousness' if you look at it right (which he represented as a dot in the video). Accompanied by the number 8. I guess they really can't be separated :) )

Attachments:
Picture 89.png
Picture 89.png [ 17.6 KiB | Viewed 1013 times ]

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Post Trinity and other ways of perceiving
Well, Pascal, I don't think you realize it, but your three part image can portray something important that Walter Russell said about a vision of "God" that he had in 1921. I had been thinking about that recently and wanting to follow up on it. I would like to take your image over to the Ann-Suzanne Blog and begin some commentary back and forth about it.

What is that little squiggle like an incomplete figure 8 over to the right of your three red lines that meet or extend from the middle?

Suzanne

P.S. Oh, I see you already called the squiggle an 8 (eight). My mind can be slow when I first get up in the morning!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:40 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]