UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:02 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 (Not-So) random imagery 

Post (Not-So) random imagery
Hi,

there are times when I feel inspired to 'join' images together to gain a better understanding of subjects here at the forum. Gregory's latest post in his Coniunctio thread gave me an idea. It could be a visual representation of what I 'get' from his post. In this image I seemed to be concerned with the 'shape' of cesium, and the hexagon.

I was reluctant to post this. But, today as I was leaving to bring my daughter to school I was thinking about the all of the 'green' in his post. My daughter smiled and said "it's green day today!" (kids wear something green to school) At that point I felt I should post.

pascal

Attachments:
Picture 156.png
Picture 156.png [ 121.51 KiB | Viewed 1264 times ]

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Post Re: (Not-So) random imagery
Linear and Lateral Thinking

Attachments:
Picture 2.png
Picture 2.png [ 16.58 KiB | Viewed 1225 times ]

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Post Re: (Not-So) random imagery / images in words
"The 3 primary forces are intelligent"

Peace is unity, could a person take that to mean that a piece (of light) is unity? When I see the particle / wave idea I can 'see' that I provide a quadrant for the organization of matter through my consciousness. <--that thought came to me today while pondering the matter(s) discussed on this forum.

That was more of a note to self. I've posted this here because I used to be afraid to say such things 'out loud'.

Thanks for listening :)

ps: I just found this after searching the term 'centauric', I found that term searching the words 'quadrants and consciousness' together.

"According to Sri Aurobindo, Consciousness exists outside the four quadrants and manifests or expresses in them. It cannot be adequately explained as the sum of the parts. In Sri Aurobindo's terms, the four quadrants are merely the fields created by consciousness for its self-expression. Consciousness is not limited by the four. Consciousness is not forced to depend for its development on any of the four. It manifests in all four, equally or unequally according to its own choice, because it manifests in everything. The four evolve in parallel because they are all external expressions of the evolution of the same underlying movement, the emergence of consciousness in matter."

http://www.infinityfoundation.com/mandala/i_es/i_es_jacob_response_frameset.htm

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 pm

pascal b wrote:

edit: I was just reading this (attached screenshot) and remembered this post.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 11.17.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 11.17.09 PM.png [ 131.03 KiB | Viewed 1106 times ]

Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:20 am

pascal b wrote:

Well, I guess this is all about learning...

Last night I watched a show that described the horizontal plane being pierced by a vertical plane (Shiva Lingam) and all of creation proceeding from that.

How do we know things and then learn about them afterward?

:)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Attachments:
10644690_704266372986632_6542565124562260851_o.jpg
10644690_704266372986632_6542565124562260851_o.jpg [ 185.77 KiB | Viewed 659 times ]

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Something clicked today.

"God" is in the unconscious, the oracle sits between "us and God".

Being a good scribe (through her) is to give shape to the shapeless, making them "real".

Once the content of the unconscious becomes "alive" by way of music - writing - art through this scribing, it no longer dwells in the unconscious and has less negative effects.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]