UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:38 am

[ 1 post ] 
Reply to topic
 I need help 

Post I need help
I need your help. I have written a manuscript for a book, The Queen of Wonderland that explains the mythology behind anorexia nervosa, which is the key to understanding and curing anorexic patients. According to Jungian psychology every mental disorder has variations on mythological themes of behind it. However, I seem to be faced with the problem whereby someone, somewhere is blocking all lines of communication to me. I can receive no emails or comments on my blog that are related to the problem of anorexia nervosa. I don’t understand how this can be happening. Years ago I used to get comments at a time when very few people ever got to my blog.

About a year ago I started to analyse The Walking Dead TV series because when a dystopian fantasy story becomes hugely popular like The Walking Dead series has, it contains disturbing things about our culture that are hidden in plain sight. Since I started to post essays involving a Jungian analysis of The Walking Dead my blog has been getting a lot more traffic according the statistics provided by my web site provider. Yet I receive no comments related to either The Walking Dead or anorexia nervosa. I only received 3 or 4 comments during the past 3 or 4 years that were related to my blog post and they didn’t say much. The rest were spam. I have tested and had a friend test the comments function and it is working okay.

Anorexia nervosa is an extremely testy problem for the academic community and social engineers, so they do not want either the actual cause or an understanding of what anorexia nervosa is actually about understood. I believe that some sociological authority is having the communication to my emails and web site blocked. Moreover, any updates to my computers from Microsoft corrupt my word processor programmes, so that they malfunction. Consequently, I have to block updates from Microsoft. Since I cannot receive any communication to my web blog or email accounts I am posting this on this public forum in hopes that people will contact me when they visit my web site, thequeenofwonderland.com and the link to my blog where I have the contact information. If someone sends an email to me and does do not get a reply back within a week, please post a reply stating so here. I am also hoping that there is someone with the technological expertise who can help. There are young women who are dying from the complications of anorexia nervosa and I seem to be the only person who understands the key to understanding the psychology behind the enigma of anorexia nervosa. I cannot distribute my book unless I can receive communication from interested individuals. Please help. Jungian analysts cannot help because they are constrained by the international Jungian association to keep within guidelines designed so as not to upset the academic authorities, which, by the way, represents a serious ethical dilemma within the contemporary Jungian organization.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]