UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 am

[ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to topic
 Pictures of Members 

Post A twin?
IN the folk tradition twins walk one on the outside and one on the inside: Maybe that is why you are to talk to your sister before you get to grandfather.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Post Twin alchemy image
Hey, Bernie, that is a totally awesome image with so many significances within it. I have never seen it before. It looks historical rather than contemporary. Do you know what it's origin is and who painted it? I want to enlarge it and comment on it over at the Blog. I am sure Ann will really love this image too for its Twin Souls implications.

Suzanne

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Twins
Suzanne - It is from the zodiac - The Twins - Gemini - I just Googled "Twins" and it came up - bro and sister twins must be interesting. Tribal people felt they were magic and many feared them. They seem to share karma. My brother-in-law's mother is a twin. One moved across the country to Seattle and they didn't see each other in 20 years. When they met at the airport they were wearing the same dress.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 am
Profile WWW

Post Gemini Image
Suzanne, Bernie,

The image is from a painting by the Dutch artist Johfra Bosschart. I have his book, 'Astrology'.

http://visionaryrevue.com/webtext2/jofgall1.html
http://visionaryrevue.com/webtext2/gal.peri.html
http://www.myastrologybook.com/Johfra-Bosschart.htm

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 am

Post Hermes - Thanks
Thanks Patrick - Look how similar; possibly explainatory - this lower picture is which you included of Hermes to these top two which occurred here - I think you placed them - back in Feb. 10, 2010 - they had enormous consequences for my life. Might have mentioned I fell unconscious that day in a hospital (my son was unconscious as well for a procudure and I noticed in the paper that Bill Clinton happened to fall unconscious as the same moment).

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:08 am
Profile WWW

The second image is from the cover of a book by Paul Weston, although I think the artist is Yuri Leitch. Might have been posted by Jan. I recognise the third image as another of Johfra Bosschart's paintings.

An interesting synchronicity - I have just completed a novel that I picked up in a supermarket a few days ago ('Crimson China' by Betsy Tobin) about two twins, one of whom survives the tragedy of February 2004, when a group of Chinese cockle pickers, working illegally in the UK, were cut off by the tide in Morecambe Bay. About 20 of them drowned. The survivor is believed dead by the authorities, but is rescued by an English woman who is trying to commit suicide at the time. The survivor's female twin come from China to find him. One of the characters relates that twins would have been killed in China in ancient times (I cannot vouch for the accuracy or otherwise of this statement).

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Post Almost the same dream
Shortly after the death of my grandfather, I dreamed of him. Long afterwards I told my twin sister. And one day she told me she had the same dream. This is not exactly the same dream, because I had not told her any details. But in her dream, he was placed exactly in the same place as mine and he floated.
Almost the same dream, but with a few years apart.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Post the same dream
Fox - It happens. In very intense psychological moments like one five years ago when I was emailing twice a day to a clairvoyant woman dreamer in Australia - and Clarice was in on this as well - the women in my life - my wife, daughter and sister-in-law - all began having the same dream as the Australian woman although I'd not mentioned at all that I was dealing with her and I had no dreams myself. I would guess that this would be heightened with a twin. My experience has been that people share consciousness in moments at least through kinship or through friendship and love. Even with people you may not like but happen to be related to. Some people like my wife and her sister appear to share the karma, light and dark like the princess with dual faces and they are not whole unless they are together. When they are apart from each other they/I feel in exile.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:59 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 am

Peace,

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 am

Post My Mother's Paintings
Having just acquired a digital camera, I snapped some of my late mother's paintings. She painted for a hobby, and I still house her quite considerable output.

The second one is perhaps Eve? My camera is a cheap one, so the quality of the photos is far from perfect.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post Hello Again.
I had detached myself from the forum for quite a while, I have been consumed with the lovely but mundane daily life and being reunited with my husband that I have been separated from for almost to years. It has been 6 months since I have posted but I have been lurking and absorbing and I feel like I am in a stuck place right now. I feel farther away from anything not of the waking regular world than I have for a long time. I have no one who really understands my pov in the 'real world' do I figured I should come back and try to seek some solace from the unas mundus forums again. What better way to tell you all hello again than to show you my 'real world' persona. Hello all nice to talk to you again Image

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3