UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am

[ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to topic
 Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation 
Founder

Post Re: Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation
GwynneMayer wrote:
Hi Remo,

It has been a long time since I last corresponded on a forum with you, AND I so appreciate your knowledge and the forum you have constructed here for the more in depth understanding of Jung and what lies beneath us in our unconscious/collective unconscious worlds.

With that said, I wanted to restate the importance of the 'timelessness' otherworldly connection to the subtle body in dreams, etc. I have, since 1972, communicated often in my dream state and meditative state with Jung, even before I knew who he was. He basically corrects my endeavours and causes me to read something he wrote in whatever I am studying at the time. I have learned that through the last 30 plus years, how to notice when he has intervened into my thought patterns and given me clues as to what exists for me to research. I know that I have spoken with others who also see him in their dreams and connections. Since I am a therapist and an astrologer/alchemist, I am drawn to understanding in numerological and astrological symbols when something needs to be adjusted....by him especially....I hope I am being clear with my explanation, however, I think of this as a adventure into timelessness in which language is not rational but very irrational...and intuitive Again I appreciate all that you give to the community and your unique knowledge has helped me verify some important elements in my own alchemical understanding of life.

Best to you and your group,

Gwynne

Hi, Gwynne. Nice to have you here again. The funny thing is that C.G. Jung sometimes stands behind me - sometimes together with Wolfgang Pauli and Marie-Louise von Franz - and likes to learn from me. They all are intensely interested in my reserach. Thus, I think that it is a good thing that Pari Publishing will publish my book "Return of the World Soul" in Sept. 2011.

www.paripublishing.com

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Quote:
Hi, Gwynne. Nice to have you here again. The funny thing is that C.G. Jung sometimes stands behind me - sometimes together with Wolfgang Pauli and Marie-Louise von Franz - and likes to learn from me. They all are intensely interested in my reserach. Thus, I think that it is a good thing that Pari Publishing will publish my book "Return of the World Soul" in Sept. 2011.

http://www.paripublishing.com

Remo

I hope to get a copy....will it be sold through Amazon? I can certainly understand the avid interests that those three have in your movement toward the irrational/subtle body/world soul...etc....you are a forerunner in that part of the Jungian world. A large task you have taken on and I admire it greatly. My dreams lead me in your direction...and to the further work of Jung on 'the other side'.

"The human mind, in its never-ending changes, is like the flowing water of a river or the burning flame of a candle; like an ape, it is forever jumping about not ceasing for a moment." The Teaching of Buddha

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation
Hi Gwynne

Here it is: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu/

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

GwynneMayer wrote:
you are a forerunner in that part of the Jungian world. A large task you have taken on and I admire it greatly. My dreams lead me in your direction...and to the further work of Jung on 'the other side'.

Gwynne,

In fact, I have abandonned the Jungian world. This world is too Neoplatonic = Out of evil matter the good spirit must be liberated! The best example is Shamdasani with his completely fart-dry description of Jung and his work.

My world is Hermetic, and I think with the description of this old/new world I have recovered my Jewish roots.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
GwynneMayer wrote:
you are a forerunner in that part of the Jungian world. A large task you have taken on and I admire it greatly. My dreams lead me in your direction...and to the further work of Jung on 'the other side'.

Gwynne,

In fact, I have abandonned the Jungian world. This world is too Neoplatonic = Out of evil matter the good spirit must be liberated! The best example is Shamdasani with his completely fart-dry description of Jung and his work.

My world is Hermetic, and I think with the description of this old/new world I have recovered my Jewish roots.

Remo

I am 'with you' on your analysis, certainly not as learned as you, but get the gist of everything you say and do....I seek out all of the writings 'from Jung' mostly and then find within them what 'Jung meant' at an intuitve and sensory level....I love your use of the 'hermetic' and would love to know more of what you have recovered in your 'Jewish roots' as I am an old gnostic always searching. I feel somewhat dumbfounded on this forum as I read such great posts...certainly not all of them, so excuse me if I repeat things....will try to drop in every morning to get my morning 'urges' satisfied....

With great fondness for you and yours...
Gwynne

"The human mind, in its never-ending changes, is like the flowing water of a river or the burning flame of a candle; like an ape, it is forever jumping about not ceasing for a moment." The Teaching of Buddha

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Contradiction of Neoplatonism and Hermetism in Jung
Remo Roth wrote:
In connection with my deam of Jung's incarnation, I would like now to enter a discussion about incubi, succubi, mediumism and channeling some in the forum touched upon, especially Suzanne, Kristin, Patrick and Jan.

First, I think that most of these mediums do have the problem that they did not analyse their personal shadow. Thus, everything is merged: complexes, archetypes, and "the people in the Beyond." Since they do not realize their personal shadow, they mix it up with the other "levels" of the "unconscious" or of the psychophysical reality (or unus mundus). As much as I see, incubi and succubi have much to do with this unconsciousness of the personal shadow.

I was never interested in spiritism/mediumism. Then I read about Jung's séances with Helly, with his cousin Helene Preiswerk. I realized that he had touched something very real, since Helly did not have any reason to cheat. (Later Jung claimed that in the last sessions she cheated; I think, however, that if she did this, it was the effect of Jung's idea to invite his fellow students to the séances. Helly was an introverted feeling type, and was not able to be confronted with this situation).

In other threads I showed that up until 1898, when Jung ended these sessions, he behaved in a completely Hermetic way. Then, with the beginning of his practical medical studies he began to be Neoplatonic, i.e., causal/materialistic (and when he later read Freud's Interpretation of Dreams and met him in person, became a causal-materialistic psychoanalyst).

In his comment to the Red Book Shamdasani does not realize this early split in Carl Jung (and like this idealizes him). IMO, this split, or at least the ambivalence between Neoplatonism and Hermeticism is very important. If one has the eye for this (which means that one can distinguish between the Neoplatonic and Hermetic world view), it is visible in the whole work of Jung. And my dream seems to have to do with it.

As we know, Carl G. Jung developed first the association experiment, and like this discovered and defined what he called the emotional complexes, the contents of the personal unconscious (or subconscious of Freud). Then, during his big crisis, the "night sea journey" from 1913 to 1918, he discovered the archetypes.

And here the trouble begins: He had, especially also as a result of the experiences described in the Red Book (see also MDR), to accept that archetypes have what he called the "preconscious knowledge" (or "absolute knowledge"). They knew much more than his ego. However, such a preconscious knowledge is not explainable with a causal theory. This is so, since when one becomes conscious of the preconscious knowledge of the archetypes, a spontaneous extension of consciousness happens: In the act that I call the singular inner acausal quantum leap, the knowledge has become conscious and a real incarnation (in the realm of the spirit/mind) has happened.

If we look at Jung's work, and especially at his definition of the archetype of the Self, we see that there is a very crucial contradiction: On the one hand, for example in AION, the archetype and its development during history is explained in a completely causal way. However, the preconscious knowledge and especially synchronicity – which is, according to Jung, especially experienced when an archetype is “constellated” and its content would like to become conscious – can only be explained in an acausal way. This is so since synchronicity is final or teleological; it talks of a specific goal one should reach. Teleology cannot however be explained causally; it is always acausal.

As I showed further, Jung’s behaviour concerning synchroncities is a mixture of causality and acausality: For experiencing them, one has to enter (or falls unconsciously into) Eros consciousness. The Eros ego is on the one hand completely acausal (spontaneous), and on the other this way it can observe acausal events (spontaneous inner or inner-outer events; the “psychophysical quantum leaps” in my terminology). The interpretation of a synchronicity is a creation by cognition, and since all conscious cognition is causal, also the extraction of the meaning of a synchronicity is causal. Thus, Jung's behaviour re synchronicities is based on his unconscious mixture of Neoplatonic/causal and Hermetic/acausal phenomena.

[To be continued]

Remo

Dearest Remo...As I read what you write, I have these conversations in my head regarding some of the remarkable comments you make. Since I forget my thoughts after reading your comments in total, I am quoting you and making comments below....

"The Contradiction of Neoplatonism and Hermetism in Jung
In connection with my deam of Jung's incarnation, I would like now to enter a discussion about incubi, succubi, mediumism and channeling some in the forum touched upon, especially Suzanne, Kristin, Patrick and Jan."

My favorite investigation as this condition has been with me since the age of three years old, beginning in my cognitive life....and continuing until the age of 33 at which time I went into several out of body experiences due to an horrific car accident....from that point on until today at the age of 69...I have trance-like conditions that others would call meditative, but actually take me to other worlds....within this world.

First, I think that most of these mediums do have the problem that they did not analyse their personal shadow. Thus, everything is merged: complexes, archetypes, and "the people in the Beyond." Since they do not realize their personal shadow, they mix it up with the other "levels" of the "unconscious" or of the psychophysical reality (or unus mundus). As much as I see, incubi and succubi have much to do with this unconsciousness of the personal shadow.

I conduct many workshops on the 'shadow'; personal, collective and dream shadows and know that it takes a great deal of digging to get into these and find the way they drain the life force....becoming a sort of succubus.

In his comment to the Red Book Shamdasani does not realize this early split in Carl Jung (and like this idealizes him). IMO, this split, or at least the ambivalence between Neoplatonism and Hermeticism is very important. If one has the eye for this (which means that one can distinguish between the Neoplatonic and Hermetic world view), it is visible in the whole work of Jung. And my dream seems to have to do with it.

I believe that Jung adapted quite well to both the empirical needs of that time and his alchemical understanding beyond what could be proved. I have sought to bring the hermetic self into a common reality for others who struggle with their own....not many for sure, but the same struggle to keep from going on over to the 'other side' never to return again....

As we know, Carl G. Jung developed first the association experiment, and like this discovered and defined what he called the emotional complexes, the contents of the personal unconscious (or subconscious of Freud). Then, during his big crisis, the "night sea journey" from 1913 to 1918, he discovered the archetypes.

And here the trouble begins: He had, especially also as a result of the experiences described in the Red Book (see also MDR), to accept that archetypes have what he called the "preconscious knowledge" (or "absolute knowledge"). They knew much more than his ego. However, such a preconscious knowledge is not explainable with a causal theory. This is so, since when one becomes conscious of the preconscious knowledge of the archetypes, a spontaneous extension of consciousness happens: In the act that I call the singular inner acausal quantum leap, the knowledge has become conscious and a real incarnation (in the realm of the spirit/mind) has happened.

This comes with a 'knowing' bar none....I feel that I am being seized, in the archetypal regions of my understanding, both in dreams and in waking consciousness, without the need for grounding in the 'present here and now' as I grow older.....it comes with a sort of wisdom opposite the craziness and confusion when 'seized' in my younger years....My 'Philemon' who has the presence of a 'Jung-like character' is my interpreter of such happenings, lately on a daily level.....(ya think I mimght be senile?)

If we look at Jung's work, and especially at his definition of the archetype of the Self, we see that there is a very crucial contradiction: On the one hand, for example in AION, the archetype and its development during history is explained in a completely causal way. However, the preconscious knowledge and especially synchronicity – which is, according to Jung, especially experienced when an archetype is “constellated” and its content would like to become conscious – can only be explained in an acausal way. This is so since synchronicity is final or teleological; it talks of a specific goal one should reach. Teleology cannot however be explained causally; it is always acausal.

The Archetypal confusion that I use to undergo...the lack of groundedness in the causal plane....use to constellate much the same as a complex....and indeed is a complex until totally investigated and analyzed....I am cutting this off here and will continue on later as I am afraid, in my brief discussion of my experiences with this, I am not giving its depth......and it is oh so deeply embedded in my gut brain....

later:
As I showed further, Jung’s behaviour concerning synchroncities is a mixture of causality and acausality: For experiencing them, one has to enter (or falls unconsciously into) Eros consciousness. The Eros ego is on the one hand completely acausal (spontaneous), and on the other this way it can observe acausal events (spontaneous inner or inner-outer events; the “psychophysical quantum leaps” in my terminology). The interpretation of a synchronicity is a creation by cognition, and since all conscious cognition is causal, also the extraction of the meaning of a synchronicity is causal. Thus, Jung's behaviour re synchronicities is based on his unconscious mixture of Neoplatonic/causal and Hermetic/acausal phenomena.

This puts together some very interesting connections between intuition, subtle body, etc....especially regarding 'eros consciousness...a real keeper!

Gwynne (I ordered your book and hopefully will find some conversation there as well.) .

Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile WWW

Christine Hardy, "La prédiction de Jung: la métamorphose de la Terre":

<< [...] My association with Jung grow, and I experienced "contacts" . This up an exceptional experience in which I had a real conversation with Wolfgang Pauli - quantum physicist and Nobel laureate collaborator of Jung on synchronicity phenomena [...] At the end of this very dense dialogue about an hour, I asked him:

- And Jung , are you in contact with him?

- Oh, of course. Constantly. By the way ...

And then he made a gesture with his arms open, and then I had discussed all this time with a ball of energy on the other side of the open window, located at about 2.50 meters above the ground and wide 30 to 40 cm, I saw him in that moment in the foot (the ball), turning to show the hand of a space of three quarters behind him, and, following an energy beam starting from the extended arm I saw another smaller ball (and looking far enough) where Jung stood, upright and dwarfed by distance. Jung then made me smile a sign of hello. Pauli then added:

- ... we are constantly in contact, we work together. [...] >>

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Post Re: Becoming the snake/Abraxas instead of talking to it
I listened to music with headphones on. I fell asleep. At one point, I heard a voice say: "Abraxas is the master of Christians"

Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
As you surely see, in the BCI/SST I fell unconsciously into the Eros consciousness. In this vegetative state I experienced the vegetative aspect of my body, the snake/Abraxas.

Let us remember the fact that Abraxas is a reunion of the Christian God and the devil. As I have mentioned above, in my terminology this means the union of the causal flow of life with a sudden, spontaneous interruption by the singular quantum leap, by spontaneous inner images or vegetative sensations in the body (as for example my becoming a snake or Ann Marie's union with "Mother Earth").

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Post Re: ...Axas
Dream of Abraxas, excerpt from "Osons rêver" by Jean-Claude Saut:

<< [...] I'm with a close friend. I see the Devil appear suddenly. I question my friend to see if he sees this devil. He does not receive anything. Then I take a stone and I threw it on the Devil, thinking he would appear in the eyes of my friend. It falls to ashes. So without knowing why, I rush toward the sunrise, and I hear a voice speaking to me: "Hurrah, hurray, everything will finally bloom again, everything will finally become gold. Long live the God ...Axas!

The ellipses represent the portion of memory veiled. We discover the enigmatic ... Axas. Certainly, we can see the world axis, but more importantly, a much larger mystery is revealed: the presence of God ... "Abraxas" The dreamer had not read Demian, the first novel by Hermann Hesse published in 1919 while he was in analysis with a student of Jung (1916-1917). The hero discovered one day, with the remark of his friend, a bird in a coat of arms, located above the door. He painted it and sent it to his friend closely linked to the visions and dreams, and mysteriously received this message: "The bird tries to emerge from the egg. The egg is the world. Whoever wants to be born must destroy a world. The bird takes its flight to God. This God is called Abraxas. "Just as the dreamer was unaware of the "seven sermons to the dead" by Jung (1916) where is quoted the name of God Abraxas , creator and destroyer of his own universe. To him goes the long road of the soul after death. (Sermo VII) [...] >>

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Dream of this morning :

I see myself with my sister: we are at my grandmother, outside with her. I think, anxious, to the impending death of my grandmother. At the same time, I see two circles to form. One is my grandmother, and the other, me and my sister. The circle of my grandmother is a little higher. At first, I'm not interested in these circles that form. But that was when they intersect that I'm interested as if I found great significance to this. The two circles are completed. Completed, the circle of my grandmother means her death.

Comment :

- My grandmother is old but relatively in good health.
- My sister = my "anima"? I initially thought the dream meant a connection between my grandmother died and I, alive. but I'm not sure of the meaning.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

Post Wedding Bands
Hey Fox,

As soon as I read your comment, "I initially thought the dream meant a connection between my grandmother died and I, alive" I had the image of wedding bands flash into my inner view.
Attachment:
Wedding Bands.jpg
Wedding Bands.jpg [ 34.19 KiB | Viewed 2602 times ]

I have noticed in my material that my grandmother can be a stand-in for the World Soul - who is "on the other side".

Like this you are being invited to explore Sacred Geometry and its symbolic implications for the Holy Wedding - the sacred inner marriage within you. I like Robert Lawlor's Sacred Geometry for this purpose.

It seems the World Soul or what Christianity knows as the Holy Spirit becomes more active in you.

Gregory

P.S. Anxiety I have found to be an indication for the presence of the Self - the Eros Self in this case. But why should the looming possibility of an inner marriage cause anxiety? I like to think that the answer to that question mirrors what unfolds in an outer marriage for it can be filled with conflict. It's what happens when the opposites of Water & Fire come together. It's an anxious moment for much energy (LIGHT) can be released as in the process of nuclear fusion.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Post Re: Wedding Bands
Gregory Sova wrote:

I have noticed in my material that my grandmother can be a stand-in for the World Soul - who is "on the other side".

Very interesting, I did not think of this idea.

Gregory Sova wrote:
like this you are being invited to explore Sacred Geometry and its symbolic implications for the Holy Wedding - the sacred inner marriage within you. I like Robert Lawlor's Sacred Geometry for this purpose.

I know nothing about Sacred Geometry but I coul accept your idea : Recently, I dreamed that my father brought me a book called "properties of the numbers". It seems that opening it, I saw mathematical equations. I also know nothing about properties of the numbers and mathematical equations (my mathematical lessons are far)

In a second recent dream, I dreamed that I read a book: two pages of the book deals with solving a complex mathematical equation about the World Soul. If I remember correctly, but I'm not sure, these two pages wanted to show what was the number associated with the World Soul. It was said that everyone thinks it is "8", then I tell myself it must be "9". The result of the equation seems to be "18/4". Of course, I understand nothing to this dream.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi Fox, and all...

Your sacred geometry dream (if I can call it that) made me think of this video I watched recently. The video may seem almost childish in its presentation, but the information in here (I thought) was good.

kind regards,
pascal

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks for your help, Pascal , I'm not familiar with all these symbols.
This morning, near my work, walking down the street, I saw before me a large truck with over two giant circles intersected each other. I think it's a synchronicity even if it seems to me that this is not the first time I see a truck with this logo.

here is the logo :

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Fox, I'm just learning. (again? :) )

I like the logo and synchronicity. It says to me "reciprocal 'need' between creator and created" - which makes 'light'.

kind regards,
pascal

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

There is a video clip that I like and I wonder what significance the geometric figures in this clip may have : constellation of the diamond body?

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Post Re: Vesica Piscis synchronicity
I talked about my dream of Vesica Piscis on my blog and yesterday someone posted this comment:

Since your post I am troubled by this symbol and I was ready even to draw one ... then I watch this episode! You will notice the name of the channel bottom right :)

Episode of Fringe season 4 :
Attachment:
Fringe vesica piscis.png
Fringe vesica piscis.png [ 342.08 KiB | Viewed 2524 times ]

Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm

fox wrote:
Dream of this morning :

I see myself with my sister: we are at my grandmother, outside with her. I think, anxious, to the impending death of my grandmother. At the same time, I see two circles to form. One is my grandmother, and the other, me and my sister. The circle of my grandmother is a little higher. At first, I'm not interested in these circles that form. But that was when they intersect that I'm interested as if I found great significance to this. The two circles are completed. Completed, the circle of my grandmother means her death.

I just found this picture : ( I don't know if the association with my dream is pertinent)

Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Post Re: another vesica piscis
little vesica piscis just above the sword :

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

This morning, I heard myself utter these words:
"people chose to reincarnate in my body."
There may be a connection with this topic. Or not.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4