UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:17 am

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 Dream of the Reincarnation of Remo Roth and Quantum Medicine 
Founder

Post Re: Interpretation of the Dream: QUANTUM MEDICINE
Jess Marks wrote:
Not to interrupt the conversation, but I want to mention that my first thought upon reading your first posts (when you asked us all what we thought it meant) was, "Oh, this means that you have really died before you died!" But you know, I didn't say it because I have very little self confidence; I am never sure if I am on the right wavelength when relating to others intellectually. :oops:

Anyway, carry on...

Yes, Jess. However, this task is not an easy one :)

Remo

PS: Also a feeling reaction is true. Feeling gives worth to something. It says yes or no to a situation or to a thought. Like this it is as rational as is thinking. This is not my idea, but Carl Gustav Jung's.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Barbara Ritual
Junis wrote:
I did need some very drastic images of getting beheaded by a guillotine to first enter a BCI state. Now it can apparently happen quite spontaneously without any imaginative 'violence'.

Yes, Jan, it is Dec 4, since at this date she was beheaded.

Wiki:

Quote:
Finally Barbara was condemned to death by beheading. The father himself carried out the death-sentence, but in punishment for this he was struck by lightning on the way home and his body consumed.[3] Barbara was buried by a Christian, Valentinus, and her tomb became the site of miracles. According to one version, she died on December 4,[4] 306[5] in her native Nicomedia, Bithynia, Asia Minor.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Continuation of the Interpretation
Remo Roth wrote:
A very peculiar side phenomenon is that in the same moment also my father and my mother are reincarnated (in the moment of the dream, in 2000, they were both already deceased). I greet them a little surprised.

I do not really understand this part of the dream. But perhaps it says that my parents get some more positive energy in the Beyond as a result of my work as a living human.

Quote:
The difference of this new life compared with the old is the fact that I am "affiliated to the twoness."

As it is not too difficult to realize, the twoness corresponds to what I call the twin process; and also to the union of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, of the vegetative state of a human on this side with the vegetative aspect of the Self on the other side.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Gnostic Valentinus' Words
Remo Roth wrote:
In a personal e-mail Suzanne wrote:

Quotation from Stephan Hoeller:

Quote:
"Gnosis: Knowing of the True Divine... If even a small number of people address themselves inside fully, wisely, tolerantly to that necessity, a great deal can change for the better. Valentinus the great Gnostic said that if only one person achieves real Gnosis, the flaw in the universe, the crack in the fabric of the world is thereby to a considerable extent mended."

This is exactly what I also hope.

Thank you, Suzanne.

Remo

PS: Hermetic alchemy is based on Gnostic beliefs.

Hello Remo, I just woke up around 3:20 AM my time in Virginia. I was going to get started on the "Mona Leo" posts over on the Blog that I have been promising to the readership now that I will have a weekend to do the intricate task on. Some outside locales must be linking to this Leonardo stuff because currently the Ann-Suzanne Blog counter can jump up hundreds in a few hours. Jan and Patrick and I have seemingly been wandering off onto other side topics there, but then when I look up something they have mentioned, it turns out to apply to what the next steps are in what I want to say. Kristin and Remi have also made wonderful contributions to this often synchronistically based effort with Ann by E-mail providing other inspirations during a time when she is more committed to personal concerns in everyday life.

Since I took a brief break to get something to eat, I see you have made a few more posts since this one I am quoting above. I cannot keep switching back and forth at the moment while still a bit half-asleep to see what all your words are exactly. You have been mentioning though often about what is the nature of the contacts that we may be able to have with the dead. Gee, I am going to have to pull up a separate window... wait, I will just post this much now and then look at what I need from another post you just made...

HERE WE GO! I just copied it -- Remo said:

I do not really understand this part of the dream. But perhaps it says that my parents get some more positive energy in the Beyond as a result of my work as a living human.

Suzanne comments: "Nourishing one another" (as a mother does her child with breast feeding) by way of the energy fields linking in some way between the living and deceased is what the One and Only says about the positive aspect rather than negative "feeding off of another" process that is based on predation. Maybe psychic vampirism would be a good simple term for the undesirable kind of linkage.

Remo continues:

Quote:
The difference of this new life compared with the old is the fact that I am "affiliated to the twoness."

As it is not too difficult to realize, the twoness corresponds to what I call the twin process; and also to the union of the Eros ego with the Eros Self, of the vegetative state of a human on this side with the vegetative aspect of the Self on the other side.

Suzanne replies: I dealt with this in a post yesterday sometime... with considerable details about the process of communication between the realms... this is a paste-in of part of that:

Lee has also used such words as entrainment, sympathetic vibration, attunement, resonance and has me look up the ones I do not understand. What works the best is a form of Eros "feeling" that may be either sexual also as with marriage or other committed partners or the kind of anima-animus projection "deep longing feelings" for the other half or part of one's self that appears to reside in another specific person without there being an overt sexual liaison. The reason for saying something about this process more openly now on the forum is because there are many synchronicities going on that cannot be posted here, but there are a few folks on and off the forum I send the evidence to by E-mail. The Hadron Collider comes up OFTEN as an issue along with the nuclear annihilation threat. I can give some more careful examples of this sometime without revealing some identities that do not wish to be known.

Suzanne Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

Incarnating, reincarnation, possession, channeling
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8788#8788

Remo, there was a provocative synchronicity sometime after your 11/11/08 birthday. I found out belatedly on the Internet that there were three posts one right after the other on a Blog elsewhere that had an amazing "meaningful" linkage, but they would not have been intentional by the one who made them. One mentioned the Hadron Collider, another had a image of the face of one person that was let's say artistically fragmented into many pieces (the esoteric One and Many as the All symbolized), but right smack in the middle of those two was one of a particular material object (his outer "Work") related to the One and Only. That post was made exactly on 11/11/08, but I did not come across it until months later. Suzanne

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 am
Profile Personal album

Post Tiger Dream
I had this dream last night, with a sort of mirroring between my father's state and mine:-

'I am at home, and there are others present. I go to bed, and so does my (deceased) father. I see him in my bed, with a small cat – it might be a kitten. I have a tiger standing upright behind me, which wraps its huge paws around my neck. I am frightened – I sense that it might just kill me. I move its paws slightly away from my throat. It seems so powerful that I am uneasy, but it is not hostile.'

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Post What is your dream interpretation first?
Hi Patrick, I think Remo says to give your personal associations first before others comment and maybe distract from your own process. Suzanne

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Tiger Dream - Reflections
My first feeling on awakening was 'power animal' - a tiger was attaching itself to me, in a way that I had read about.

I thought of the interaction between the living and dead being discussed, and connected this dream to that theme through my father. He had 'returned' to me, as in previous dreams. Was I developing the energy of the kitten into a tiger? Am I giving something to him, or him to me? I know the tiger has a role in Chinese ideas - dragon and tiger - I think that it is yang and yin. So this is yin energy, in an active form? An exchange is occurring.

The tiger is a powerful creature, beyond the personality. It is threatening to kill me, not out of intent so much as by what it is. And it would kill me by taking off my head.

Now a memory comes back to me of a very old dream (around 1962, when I was 14):-

'I was present at some sort of gathering with my mother and sister, and my deceased father returned from the dead. They were pleased to see him, but I had some doubts in my mind - I felt that in some way it was not really him. Some voice, some presence was there, and there was an indication (a voice, I think ) that I must go 'deeper than any man has ever gone'.
I was transported down to the centre of the Earth, to a great cave I think, where I confronted the image of Goya's painting 'Cronus Devouring His Children'. (The powerful imagery of this painting has always impressed me.) I was showered with manure, and felt a pain in my genitals. There was no visual imagery, but I knew that I had been castrated. I left the cave and returned to consciousness through a sort of limbo. On the way I met the boxer Mohammad Ali (then called Cassius Clay), who had just won some sort of bout which had been his greatest test (in the dream, I mean - he was still at that time the golden hero of youth). In some way we had a kinship, and we acknowledged one another as warriors in different realities, so to speak.'

Edited: I think that I remember who Mohammad Ali had recently fought at the time of the dream - it was Brian London. That would mean that it happened later than I thought - maybe 1966, when I was 17. I think that he would also have changed his name by then.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Post Tiger Dream - More Reflections
The tiger brings a gift, she (as yin - not sure) is good, but wild and untamed. This is a 'white' energy. Also connected to the dead (my father's kitten).

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Post Re: Tiger Dream - More Reflections
Patrick Booker wrote:
The tiger brings a gift, she (as yin - not sure) is good, but wild and untamed. This is a 'white' energy. Also connected to the dead (my father's kitten).

Patrick

Hi Patrick, The mention of various things, and readings I did from the links in the Sleeping King and Thaumaturgy, posted by Jan, plus the material you brought up about The Voyage to Arcturus have been big clues to me about the contrasts in "energy" that might constitute the helpful or the harmful. That is amazing to me that you bring up a dream about journeying to the center of the Earth. I have had that kind of thing too, some of them recently. I see your father died when you were young like I was. I also had a dream visitation from mine at about age 13-14.

Anyhow, about the tiger in your bed. I have learned in recent months not to react with fear when confronted with these images of what we usually consider to be a dangerous entity. Then some transformation may occur that you do not intentionally initiate. In other words, it may be a blessing in disguise. Your neutral non-resistance is what both protects against real inner dangers and sometimes transmutes the confrontation into a positive outcome.

The thaumaturgy info has given me some more understanding about the difference between trying to affect things with willful magical acts (whether supposed black or white magic -- both of which I have never dabbled in) and the natural wonder working that derives from "Being Love" (one of my most used phrases lately), in some kind of harmony with the unseen true healing powers, rather than our laying claim to those powers ourselves in personal grandiosity. I like the tiger and the kitten combination. Reminds me of Jesus' supposed saying, whether he said it or not historically, "Be as wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove."

Suzanne

LINK to Thaumaturgy post: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8770#8770

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Yin-Yang-Tiger-Dragon

Yin-Yang-Tiger-Dragon from http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/88876 ... Dragon.jpg

Also known as White Queen and Red King?

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:20 am

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 am

Everyone: many points here, so many stand out.... guess I will attempt to touch on a few of the things I thought about as I read from the abundant replies above ... apologies for the perhaps generalized and contracted manner I've adopted here in order to relate my impressions.

Jan, the orgiastic Reichian template of healthy bodily convulsion I myself parallel associate with the wonders of the Trager healing modality, a body healing method which I experienced firsthand. In the sense that it does have to do with 'matter', that is, the body itself as container, it is materialistic. But it does have an inner effect as well, somewhat like Reiki in resonance. Libido is psychic 'power' that seeks release, but the release suggested here is I believe quite dissociated from the modern Western view of a strictly 'orgasmic experience', in other words, that of the type which inevitably is directed toward one bodily area alone. This twisting of the authentic Tantra and tantric release dynamics is a testament to our Western one-sidedness, practiced as it is with such conviction here by a few, including Jungian types, and not necessarily in the way it was intended -- it has to do with a sensual, not sexual, flow experience which seeks to allow release for the whole organism (as you I can tell concur with by the way you discuss these issues). This release of the physical body in turn allows for the edification of the subtle body, which is simply another frequency level of 'matter', the subtle body corresponding to the merkaba concept, which you also touch on above. I guess we do the BCI on our own, as opposed to with someone else in attendance usuallythough, which makes it a different ballgame anyway, but all of these things are affiliated at least referentially. Cheers.

Patrick: Have to say I feel that the tiger is the feral feminine, she who is unpossessable, hence she who is ultimately representative of the liberating concept of Big Love. That is, love without sentimentality, such as nature models for us in every minute. Thus the tiger is the vehicle of Kali Durga, who rides upon her back in some depictions. Kali Durga, without remorse, dispenses her medicine, though who can say whether she will heal by destruction or a compassion which goes beyond our understanding...

Finally, Remo, I wanted to ask: do you feel that perhaps your parents in the dream whose thread this is about, are also in some sense 'you'? It's very hard to explain, but it's something I felt when I read of your condundrum due to the dream imagery, wherein also your parents were similarly reincarnated at the exact time of your own spontaneous reincarnation event. What can it mean that your parents 'are' you also? This may go far beyond the concept of genetics, to encompass the realm of the dead in such a way that perhaps we reactivate love in all directions, meta-spontaneously, via the experiential methodology of the BCI, and Symptom/Symbol transfer process. Maybe the dream was refering to this all-encompassing aspect. Maybe I am not putting this very well, I'll think about it some more and get back if a better explanation occurs to me... Very much enjoying your most pertinent discussion here, it it surely groundbreaking. I wonder, then, what you might say to my BCI vision of a stretcher bearing the seemingly deceased Anubis away upon it? Here I must say, how can now the protector of the dead do his job, if HE himself is dead? I had this wild feeling that maybe we are charged to protect Anubis at this point, that is, if my vision was not only entirely personal. The bridge is apparently dead or dying, Anubis being a major link in that bridge, that is if he fulfills such an all-important task. Thus maybe we must reconstruct it ourselves again now out of our 'living cells', the body temple as a 'living bridge', that Patrick has just devoted a thread to in fact. We now resurrect Anubis, that is if we can do so, perhaps...?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 am

Thank you all for helpul comments relating to my dream. I want to come back to several issues here later, including my earlier dream. But for now, here is something from BBC News:-

Quote:
Lions kill rare white tiger at Czech Republic zoo
White tigers are rare in the wild because they stand out in the jungle
Two lions at a zoo in the northern Czech Republic have killed a rare white tigress after entering her enclosure.
The incident happened at Liberec Zoo - the only one in the country which has white tigers.
Zoo workers were alerted by the cries of the tigress, but were unable to stop the killing.
White tigers - the result of a recessive gene - find it difficult to catch prey in the wild because their colouration stands out in the jungle.
The lions - Sultan, aged 14, and Elsa, 11 - managed to open a trap door leading to an open-air area occupied by the 17-year-old tigress, Isabella.

Surviving daughter
Lions and tigers in the zoo share the same pavilion overnight, which they leave for separate open-air enclosures during the day.
But the open-air enclosures are rotated, and zoo authorities believe the lions were trying to get into the area where they had spent the previous day.
"The current security system has been in place for 12 years and such an accident has never happened before," said zoo director David Nejedlo.
There are three surviving white tigers at the zoo, including Isabella's daughter.
The zoo is the oldest in the Czech Republic and was established in 1919.

Here is the link - I saw this before my dream:-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8369543.stm

Jan, Wilhelm Reich - the American authorities feared him enough to destroy him. Here is link to a video of the wonderful Kate Bush singing 'Cloudbuster'. She is acting the part of Reich's son Peter, assisting his father as a little boy. Donald Sutherland is acting the part of Wilhelm Reich. The 'Cloudbuster' featured in the video was an invention of Reich to cause rain using orgone energy, his discovery. The FBI arrested him on charges relating to violation of laws regarding the transportation of his equipment across state boundaries, and threw him into prison, where he died. The video is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ

Kristin, I like your comments on the tiger as transpersonal female power.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:23 am

not sure if this has been mentioned previously....i could be saying the same thing as Kristen in a different way, but could your parents reincarnation simultaneously represent a conjunction of masculine and feminine energies in balance etc?

Dan

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 pm
Founder

kristin wrote:
Have to say I feel that the tiger is the feral feminine, she who is unpossessable, hence she who is ultimately representative of the liberating concept of Big Love. That is, love without sentimentality, such as nature models for us in every minute. Thus the tiger is the vehicle of Kali Durga, who rides upon her back in some depictions. Kali Durga, without remorse, dispenses her medicine, though who can say whether she will heal by destruction or a compassion which goes beyond our understanding...

I think that Kali Durga is a very good amplification. She beats the demons. Last year, in August, she appeared and helped me in a deep crisis (the result of a post-traumatic stress disorder). It was Merlin as an ape/child, who led me to her (residing in Taiwan).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm
Founder

Post Reincarnation of Parents
Kristin, Dan,

Quote:
Finally, Remo, I wanted to ask: do you feel that perhaps your parents in the dream whose thread this is about, are also in some sense 'you'? It's very hard to explain, but it's something I felt when I read of your condundrum due to the dream imagery, wherein also your parents were similarly reincarnated at the exact time of your own spontaneous reincarnation event. What can it mean that your parents 'are' you also? This may go far beyond the concept of genetics, to encompass the realm of the dead in such a way that perhaps we reactivate love in all directions, meta-spontaneously, via the experiential methodology of the BCI, and Symptom/Symbol transfer process. Maybe the dream was refering to this all-encompassing aspect. Maybe I am not putting this very well, I'll think about it some more and get back if a better explanation occurs to me...

Yes, somehow I feel that in the unus mundus relatives, but also people, who are important to me as Jung, Pauli and von Franz, are "psychophysically nonlocally connected" to me. Further, I think that with the inner work we do in this life in some way we release (redeem?) them. In a neutral language I would say that they are some parts of the psychophysical realm and get energy of higher order. Like this they are somehow "reincarnated" in the Beyond. This could mean a better fate as in this life, but also more or higher knowledge. As Jung supposed: The deceased would like to learn from the living.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Kristin wrote:
Very much enjoying your most pertinent discussion here, it it surely groundbreaking. I wonder, then, what you might say to my BCI vision of a stretcher bearing the seemingly deceased Anubis away upon it? Here I must say, how can now the protector of the dead do his job, if HE himself is dead? I had this wild feeling that maybe we are charged to protect Anubis at this point, that is, if my vision was not only entirely personal. The bridge is apparently dead or dying, Anubis being a major link in that bridge, that is if he fulfills such an all-important task. Thus maybe we must reconstruct it ourselves again now out of our 'living cells', the body temple as a 'living bridge', that Patrick has just devoted a thread to in fact. We now resurrect Anubis, that is if we can do so, perhaps...?

Yes! In one of my latest BCIs Anubis was on the stretcher. In some way he was my patient (very odd idea, I know). He seemed to be dead. Then I took my hand and hold it over his heart. Do you know what happened? Anubis straightened up. This happened many times, and I began to understand that he "got filled with life," he became "reincarnated" in the Beyond.

It was a really deeply moving moment! With my help, the bringer of life to the dead was HIMSELF/HERSELF "reincarnated."

Still shivering down my spine ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

I think that Kali Durga is a very good amplification. She beats the demons. Last year, in August, she appeared and helped me in a deep crisis (the result of a post-traumatic stress disorder). It was Merlin as an ape/child, who led me to her (residing in Taiwan).

The PTSD had to do with the horrible experiences I had because of my tuberculosis and its side effects. I cannot explain this in more detail here. If someone is interested in the stuff, she/he can read what Jung wrote about the visions of Zosimos in CW 13. He was cut in pieces -- and so was I.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:59 pm
Profile WWW

Patrick wrote:

Now a memory comes back to me of a very old dream (around 1962, when I was 14):-

'I was present at some sort of gathering with my mother and sister, and my deceased father returned from the dead. They were pleased to see him, but I had some doubts in my mind - I felt that in some way it was not really him. Some voice, some presence was there, and there was an indication (a voice, I think ) that I must go 'deeper than any man has ever gone'.
I was transported down to the centre of the Earth, to a great cave I think, where I confronted the image of Goya's painting 'Cronus Devouring His Children'. (The powerful imagery of this painting has always impressed me.) I was showered with manure, and felt a pain in my genitals. There was no visual imagery, but I knew that I had been castrated. I left the cave and returned to consciousness through a sort of limbo. On the way I met the boxer Mohammad Ali (then called Cassius Clay), who had just won some sort of bout which had been his greatest test (in the dream, I mean - he was still at that time the golden hero of youth). In some way we had a kinship, and we acknowledged one another as warriors in different realities, so to speak.'

Edited: I think that I remember who Mohammad Ali had recently fought at the time of the dream - it was Brian London. That would mean that it happened later than I thought - maybe 1966, when I was 17. I think that he would also have changed his name by then.

I said that I would come back to this dream, which I remembered after relating my tiger dream. The common feature is the return of my father from the dead, and I think that the above is the first time that it happened. In the dream my family saw him, but for me he ceased to be present. I think that this relates to a duality of viewpoints - Eros and Logos, but I am not clear about this yet.

I go to the Underworld, and there is Cronus devouring his children - immortality through the suppression of sexual reproduction - hence my castration. Recycling that I see as androgynous. Mohammad Ali - a sort of sacred hero/son. Something is coming out here - sorry if I am being a bit vague at times.

The tigers are still around - they haven't finished with me yet.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Post April 17, Karl Alex Georg, BO/HR, Black Sun
Back from a week in Paris I find a lot of stuff to read here.
I first notice the date of the "reincarnation dream", April 17, while in 2000 Palm Sunday was on April 16.
The 4/4/44 was Tuesday of the Holy Week, and the connection of this thread with the Nobel Prize 87 to Karl Alex Mueller and Georg Bednorz has deep numerological echoes.
I'm striked by the fact gematrias of Drs Jung and Haemmerli, who "met in the other world" and kinda exchanged their destinies on 4/4/44, are 52 and 84, same as Hebrew gematrias of Elijah and Enoch.
Since that I wondered if there was some people with the gematria 52-84 and
Georg = 52 Bednorz = 84 is one.
More curiously the first names of the 2 men sharing the Nobel are, according to the paper :
Karl Alex = 42 + 42 = 84
Georg = 52
84/52 is a good Golden Ratio, as is 60/37, the ages of the two men in 1987.

I'm striked by the BO-HR German car, as I had a similar experience in the summer of 1994. I discovered recently a Belgian or Dutch healer practising Rebirth, living in a village near mine, involved in a Hebrew coincidence. I was thinking about him bathing in a lake, his surname was Römer but I couldn't remember his first name. Still with my mind on this I get out of the water and came back on the road, where the first car passing was a German one with a number plate beginning by PA-UL.
You guessed the man was Paul Römer, and there is a kinda Pauli Effect here, echoing to BO-HR.
I had another striking thing with a MA-RK 251 German car, 2 years ago on Oct, 8.

Another striking synch 2 hours ago. Reading about the Black Sun on the connected topic made me think of something I could have thought before, but didn't. The Nazi Black Sun was 12-folded, and there is a novel by Ellery Queen, The Finishing Stroke (1958), where 12 people are together in a house where strange things happen. Astrology is there as the 12 people represent all the Zodiac signs, Qabbala too as inspector Luria is investigating.
Well one of the 12 is dr Samson Dark, and the original Hebrew Shimshon means "solar".
The trick of the plot is that the 12 are actually 13, one of them having a hidden twin.
I fetched the book to check the name Samson Dark, and a few minutes later I heard the mail falling in my box.
It was the TV program for next week, and on next Saturday there will be
XIII, the first episod being DAY OF THE BLACK SUN
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1309555/

Behind Ellery Queen stands Fred Dannay, born on Oct 20, 1905, who seemed obsessed by this date opposite to Hitler's birthday on Apr 20, eve of Easter 1889. Wikipedia learnt me Karl Alexander Mueller is born on Apr 20, 1927, which was a Holy Wednesday.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Post Earth Seen as an Oyster Pearl
deleted on request

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2