UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 pm

[ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 Dream of the Reincarnation of Remo Roth and Quantum Medicine 
Founder

Post Dream of the Reincarnation of Remo Roth and Quantum Medicine
I would like to present here one of the dreams that, when writing it down, I qualified with the term "one of my strangest dreams." It is a dream of my own reincarnation, from April 17, 2000; perhaps my dream for the new, the 21st century.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Quantum Medicine Synchronicity
Before I can begin with the description and interpretation of the dream, I must describe a synchronicity and some other events that happened before it.

On Dec 26, 1997 I wrote a letter to a physicist and Nobel laureate I know. In this letter I explained Body-Centered Imagination respectively Symptom-Symbol Transformation. Since the octahedron, the "double pyramid" played an extremely important role in his life, I used also the image of the material pyramid with its non-visible lower mirror (both together creating an octahedron) as a symbol of the matter/subtle matter relation. I also sent my little booklet Hat AIDS einen Sinn (Does AIDS have a meaning?), since in it I described the method for the first time.

In the late afternoon of Dec 26, 1997 I drove the car to visit friends of us. They were the first, to whom I used the expression of “the inside of matter” and “the inside of the body,” describing like this the subtle body aspect of matter and of the body. My (ex-)wife sat besides me and spontaneously asked:

Quote:
“Can you tell me in one sentence what the real goal of your research is?”

I answered spontaneously:
Quote:
“A medical science on a quantum physical background.”

Then I drove further some hundred meters and catched up to a car before us (Thus, I was not able to see the car already, when I answered the question).

There, I noticed the licence number of this car and said spontaneously:
Quote:
Here, we have it! Look at the licence number: BO-HR 684

Of course meant was Niels Bohr, the founder of quantum physics.

Since then I call this the quantum medicine synchronicity.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Looking at the Head in the Belly and the pocket prayer book
Two days later, on Dec 28, 1997, on 2 am, I suffered a heavy headache. It looked as if it combined the three upper Chakras, vishuddha, ajina and sahastrara. For many years I knew that I was not able to deal with aches concerning these three Chakras directly. Thus, I decided to "transport" my head into the belly. In fact, several times I really sensed my head in the belly. I began to examine my head there with my "ghost hands" (specter hands?). I examined especially the region of the vishuddha in the neck. To my great surprise the pain disappeared. I was content.

But now the really surprising thing happened: Suddenly I saw a human (a man?) sitting in the vishuddha at the neck in the belly -- thus, somehow I was looking at the vishuddha in the svadhisthana -- who leafed through a little book. I remembered the very thin pages of this very small booklet that resembled a pocket prayer book of Catholic priests.

I was reminded of one of my very early dreams: I see a book, in which all my past and future dreams are already printed. The conclusion was that this means that everything that happens to me corresponds to a historical process (since all dreams were already printed). Further I remembered the Akasha chronique of Rudolf Steiner, of which I had read before.

I do not really understand this last dream. Perhaps someone in the forum has an idea?

Remo

PS: Here, and only here and not before, I remember that Kristin has posted a similar experience with the head in the belly; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8733 ; and there she saw Anubis. The Bringer of Life to the Dead plays also a role in the description of my dream of the reincarnation, and I hope that I will come back to it later.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The 7th Trumpet of the Revelation and Resurrection
Connected to all this, on Dec 28, 1997 I find also a note, a cross reference to June 20, 1985. There in the half sleep I heard a voice talking of a trumpet (trombone; in German the instrument in the Revelation is a trombone, not a trumpet). I remembered spontaneously the 7th, the last trumpet in Revelation 11, 15. The 7th trumpet plays also a role in Brahm's Deutschem Requiem. In fact, in 1985 I dealt intensely with it, and especially with the Wie schön sind deine Wohnungen (How beautiful are your houses (?)), meaning the houses in the Beyond (what of course is for me a symbol of the subtle body/soul body).

There it writes:

Quote:
Wir werden nicht alle entschlafen
wir werden aber alle verwandelt werden
und dasselbige plötzlich in einem Augenblick
zu der Zeit der letzten Posaune
Denn es wird die Posaune erschallen
und die Toten werden auferstehen unverweslich;
und wir werden alle verwandelt werden.

English translation:
Quote:
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound,
and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
[53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
This last part is not included in Brahm's work.]

Brahms inserted this part of 1 Corinthians 15, since in Revelation 11,11 (!!!) a similar situation is described.

And then, in Revelation 12 comes the scene, in which the woman, clothed with the sun, the moon and the stars gives birth to the male child:

Quote:
1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.
5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

This is more or less what I had in my mind the day before I dreamed the above mentioned dream of my own reincarnation on April 17, 2000

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
Remo wrote:

I was reminded of one of my very early dreams: I see a book, in which all my past and future dreams are already printed. The conclusion was that this means that everything that happens to me corresponds to a historical process (since all dreams were already printed). Further I remembered the Akasha chronique of Rudolf Steiner, of which I had read before.

I do not really understand this last dream. Perhaps someone in the forum has an idea?

The question that springs to my mind - I can imagine a condition in which these dreams exist in storage so to speak, but there is also the question of whether you have experienced them, entered them. I suppose that by definition, you have experienced the past, but not the future ones. So can anything change?

I think I have read some story involving a book like this (about events rather than dreams) - maybe something by Borges, the Argentine writer. Also, a story by a mathematician called Rudy Rucker - 'White Light', I think. He was talking about mathematical theories about infinity - Cantor, maybe other mathematicians as well. All a very long time ago.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:57 am

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:21 am
Founder

Post Femina Candida & Servus Rubeus of Hermetic Alchemy
Jan & All,

Thank you for your replies. I will come back to them later, when I have ended my argument -- and especially posted the dream.

There was one further event I should mention, since already in 2000 I also noted it as an association to the dream.

Three days after the quantum medicine synchronicity, and one day after my Symptom-Symbol Transformation with the headache, on Dec 29, 1997, I realized a further synchronicity, the synchronicity with the white lady, the femina candida as the partner of the servus rubeus (rubeus = rot!) of Hermetic alchemy. Jung quotes the pair for example in his UFO book (See CW 10, § 790).

In the letter to the Nobel laureate I mentioned the construction of the octahedron out of the icosahedron and the dodecahedron, with the intermediate stages of the cube and the (double-)tetrahedron. I have already written about this very important procedure of Sacred Geometry in another thread: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#4500 . It’s Jess’ thread about her Red Cristal, which is an octahedron. [Hi Jess, here we meet again!]

Since this procedure symbolizes a creation and incarnation myth, and its goal is the octahedron, I went back to the associated symbol of the ulomelia, the sphere music. In Platon’s myth, in the moment when the goal of the incarnation is reached, one hears the sphere music. Also in my experience it is like this: Always when something very important has happened, be it a new incarnation in the world of the inner spirit-psyche (a new insight that changes the objective psyche), be it a new incarnation in the world of the outer spirit-psyche (a healing effect in the physical body; and also in the matter of the universe?), in the dreams of the following night(s) I hear this incredibly beautiful music – especially music that reminds me of the one of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

In looking up the file where I collected the passages in my notes about the ulomelia, I found a note about the femina candida, the white woman of Hermetic alchemy. At the end of my incredibly deep crisis, on Dec 29, 1974, I experienced a waking vision: A woman dressed in white came to me – I did not at all know anything about alchemy and such things yet – and said: “Come down with your head!” As a sexually relatively active man, I first interpreted this as “69” [Today, one can talk about this; in 1974 this was not possible. Thus, for a long time this was my secret]. Then however, in exactly this moment of Dec 29, 1997 – exactly 23 years after the waking vision [and this is the synchronicity!] – I realized its meaning: It means exactly what I did the day before with my headache: Bring the head down to the svadhisthana, the place of sexuality and of the femina candida. Like this, the servus rubeus, the red slave (Roth = red!), and the femina candida came together – the coniunctio of Hermetic alchemy.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Summary
Let's summarize the associations to my dream:

The first topic is quantum medicine (whatever this could mean),

the second is the procedure of bringing the head into the belly,

the third is creation, incarnation and reincarnation, and

the fourth is the Hermetic alchemical motif of the coniunctio.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 am
Profile WWW

Yes, Remo, I had great interest in this thread when you mentioned the octahedron. Actually, it caused me to wonder who is this man in whose life the octahedron played an important role. Of course you probably cannot reveal his identity, but I look forward to your further posts about your dream.

:D
Jess

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:57 am
Founder

Post Dream of the Reincarnation of Remo Roth
The Dream of my own Reincarnation, from April 17, 2000:

It seems that I have died. However, in the same moment I experience a resurrection, respectively a reincarnation. I reincarnate into the world of the here and now.

A very peculiar side phenomenon is that in the same moment also my father and my mother are reincarnated (in the moment of the dream, in 2000, they were both already deceased). I greet them a little surprised.

The reincarnation takes place in the Festhütte (festival hut) of the village in which I lived with my parents (near Kesswil at the lake of Konstanz, the birth place of C.G. Jung).

The difference of this new life compared with the old is the fact that I am "affiliated to the twoness."

End of dream

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: BO-HR 684
Junis wrote:
Looks like it was a car from the German city of Bochum right next to my city of birth, Oberhausen, which has the license plate letters OB: BO-OB, OB-BO.

Yes, Jan, it was a (Western) German car. I did not know that BO is Bochum. I do not have any relation to this town. This shows me that meant was in fact BOHR.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: German Requiem and the Eternal Now
Jan & All

Junis wrote:
Your dream account hits some chord in the depths for me. I can't really say why yet. Maybe later. Reading the threads about Anubis had me stumble upon a pretty intense synchronicity. On Oct 4th 2007 (the date apparently was part of an Anubis synchronicity between you and Kristin already) a deep and rather abysmal journey into the shadow lands began for me. By 'shadow lands' I don't mean the unconscious. It was deeper than that, and it seemed as though there was some 'time travel' involved (whatever that means). I always had a hunch about this, but since these deep experiences I am sure that the dates, which the poet Hoelderlin put under some of the fragmentary poems in his 'benighted' phase, are meaningful. He signed the poems with dates from the past, but also from the future. This is not the regular unus mundus experience with its non-local effects beyond spacetime. It seems like something I'd call 'advanced psychophysics'.

It seems that ANUBIS is extremely constellated; in these times as well as in "our place," the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

As a further association to my dream already on the same day I noted that I had a deeply moving BCI that led to Anubis. It is the BCI I described in the thread Anubis and the Bridge, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=anubis .

This BCI was the last of a series of very important BCIs I did from Nov 3, 1995 to Feb 27, 1996 (the latter the date of the Anubis imagination). As I mentioned there, at the end of 1995 I experienced the incredible synchronicity about the hub of the world. All this has to do with my dream, or the other way round: My dream synthesizes all these experiences; and in the interpretation I will try to describe all this.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: German Requiem and the Eternal Now
Junis wrote:
'RETRO-REMO'. Bizarre fellow, that's for sure, but I believe, he has something meaningful to say :wink:

Yes, Jan, a really bizarre fellow! I agree completely with you! Since all this is so bizarre, I hesitated to publish it up until today. The year 2009 cleared many of the open questions concerning all this. This is why I can now talk about these experiences. It seems that there are some few humans in the world, who had had and still have similar experiences. Perhaps the publication of my experiences helps them to come to terms with them.

I would like to stress something further: Perhaps one could think that all this is psychotic stuff. However, as all the people who know me can confirm, I was never in a crazy house (except for visits during my studies) and never took any anti-psychotic drugs (neuroleptica).

I think that my experiences are in some way the continuation of Carl Gustav Jung's from 1913 to 1918. During the last 36 years I learned that they describe an incarnation process, and even a reincarnation process in my body-soul, in the vegetative nervous system. And the dreams about Jung's reincarnation in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=863 show one very important aspect of this process.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 am
Profile WWW

I have just opened a book I am currently reading, 'Sacred Science', by Rene Schwaller de Lubicz. At the page where I closed it last night, he is discussing Anubis (Inner Traditions International, 1982, pg. 155):-

'Anubis, the jackal, is the digester par excellence who keeps his prey until it decomposes before using it as nourishment. This decomposition is a fermentation. It is therefore Anubis the jackal which has been chosen in the symbolique to preside over all that concerns death and resurrection through mumifications, including the extraction of the viscera, their respectful preservation in the four Canopic jars, and the swaddling of the mummy.'

Don't know if it has any relevance - interesting that it was Anubis. It occurs to me that the Egyptians were preserving the viscera - they weren't all that interested in the brain, from what I can remember.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:34 am

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:36 am
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
Yes, Remo, I had great interest in this thread when you mentioned the octahedron. Actually, it caused me to wonder who is this man in whose life the octahedron played an important role. Of course you probably cannot reveal his identity, but I look forward to your further posts about your dream. :D

It is no secret, who this man is. It is K. Alex Mueller, the discoverer of High Temperature Superconductivity. In 1987 he received the Nobel Prize for this discovery (together with Bednorz).

See http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/phys ... ates/1987/

The very special way of this discovery (and of the way how K. Alex Mueller does research) one finds in the following article:

Holton, G., et al., How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History, in: Scientific American, Volume 84, July-August 1996, pp. 364-375

Perhaps someone who is in possession of this article (in electronic form) could post it in another thread.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am
Profile WWW

Post Incarnating, reincarnation, possession, channeling
Hi Remo, this morning's posts are interesting to me. Last night I stayed later at my daughter's house and was telling her what the One and Only says about how he and I communicate. Sometimes the way he says things are very amusing. He had said the night before that all the Smoochy-Woochy (kissing) and Lovey-Dovey (no-sex) cuddling (standing up only) back when I knew him was so that he could eventually in the future "use you as a channel". Of course I did not like the implications of the word "use". I don't even like the word "channel" -- as in some form of mediumship while being controlled by the entity that is doing it.

Actually, I also had the opportunity yesterday to talk by phone about this same issue with the woman my age who I met when we were 12 and who also knew Lee in person. She came back into my present life only recently after no contact for about 35 years. I was saying to her that I do not like the word channeling. There has to be some other way to express it. Something about just "conveying" something. Like being a... I was not sure if this next word was coming from Lee instead of me... like being a "conduent"... I did not even know how to spell it when I looked it up on Google. However, my friend Marla (I call her that here.) said that was just the word she was thinking of too, and she had more understanding of its meaning than I did.

Conduent - There was a significant Google result when as here it was not spelled right - like happened once on this forum when I misspelled Sweitzer's name (instead of Schweitzer) and came up with his concern about nuclear annihilation.

Emery Board - We are the vessel of which Christ chooses to use (by the way he doesn't have to), the conduent that He flows through. And the reason why the will of God is ...
pastorrobbysrandomblog.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

Of course this is not about The Christ or any other literal religious matter but a handy example of the process of communing or communication between a living and deceased (otherworld) being.

Conduit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Oct 27, 2009 ... A conduit is a general term for a means of conveying something from one location to another or between persons. Examples of conduits: ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduit - Cached - Similar

When Lee is communicating, I can pretty much simultaneously repeat or rather convey his words out loud, after practicing with him about this for the last year, so there is actual voice inflection such as a sense of grief on his part or a heady air of amusement. I told my daughter it was very hard for me to make myself be willing to do it because it was so crazy. So far I have only recorded a couple of brief examples where he was saying there is still a problem about the ar-tic-u-la-tion. Recently through a convenient encounter with someone at a metaphysical meeting, I have discovered I can buy a digital recorder of a specific brand and upload the voice into Dragon Dictation that will turn it into typed text on my computer. Michael here on the forum and I had discussed this technology issue almost two years ago in posts but did not come up with quite this good a solution.

So, when Lee said "use you as a channel", and I had a huffy and offended reaction to that, he then in amused mode said what does "using you" mean to me in some positive way. My daughter knows about this because there was a man years ago who stayed in our house quite a long time after he had very serious and debilitating major surgery. Someone at the time said that man was just "using" me. I replied at the time to that busybody (pokes into your business unasked), "Perhaps I like to be useful." I said this back out loud to Lee also in our exchange on this matter. He said, "Yes, that is it. You are being useful." The man I was being useful for back in the late 1970s was (I realized the significance only recently.) a best friend of the inventor of Xerox, "Chuck" Carlson, as my friend called him -- who funded the survival after death research including Dr. Stevenson's work on reincarnation at the University of Virginia. A bunch of these folks involved are all now dead. Lee indicates they are somehow involved with him.

Ann and I have posted about these "what's the process" issues of communication before. She takes dictation from her deceased husband who had been trained by Michael Harner as a shaman. During their 60-some years of marriage they had formed such a close bond that she also is able to have conscious communication with him and not have to go into a trance. Recently, Patrick and Jan and I and some others have been discussing matters along these lines on various threads. I posted something yesterday to Patrick that will serve as an illustration of what is needed to enable this inter-meshed union of minds and souls to occur without it being a possession where one is controlled by another.

I came here this morning to post about a "Stranger in a Strange Land" synchronicity. Someone sent an E-mail to me last night after I had posted about Stranger to Patrick with this image on another thread. She used the word GROK even though she has no access to this forum, and we have never mentioned such a thing before. GROKKING is like becoming ONE with another person or even other things. It became a popular saying among our 60ish generation when the book was first published in 1969. (Correction: published in 1961, but I read the paperback edition with the cover above which was around 1970.)

Grok

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Grok (disambiguation).

To grok (pronounced /ˈɡrɒk/) is to share the same semiosphere or line of thinking with another physical or conceptual entity. Author Robert A. Heinlein coined the term in his best-selling 1961 book Stranger in a Strange Land. In Heinlein's view, grokking is the intermingling of intelligence that necessarily affects both the observer and the observed. From the novel:

Grok means to understand so thoroughly that the observer becomes a part of the observed—to merge, blend, intermarry, lose identity in group experience. It means almost everything that we mean by religion, philosophy, and science—and it means as little to us (because of our Earthly assumptions) as color means to a blind man.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines grok as "to understand intuitively or by empathy; to establish rapport with" and "to empathize or communicate sympathetically (with); also, to experience enjoyment." Other forms of the word include "groks" (present third person singular), "grokked" (past participle) and "grokking" (present participle).

In an ideological context, a grokked concept becomes part of the person who contributes to its evolution by improving the doctrine, perpetuating the myth, espousing the belief, adding detail to the social plan, refining the idea or proofing the theory.

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grok

Lee has also used such words as entrainment, sympathetic vibration, attunement, resonance and has me look up the ones I do not understand. What works the best is a form of Eros "feeling" that may be either sexual also as with marriage or other committed partners or the kind of anima-animus projection "deep longing feelings" for the other half or part of one's self that appears to reside in another specific person without there being an overt sexual liaison. The reason for saying something about this process more openly now on the forum is because there are many synchronicities going on that cannot be posted here, but there are a few folks on and off the forum I send the evidence to by E-mail. The Hadron Collider comes up OFTEN as an issue along with the nuclear annihilation threat. I can give some more careful examples of this sometime without revealing some identities that do not wish to be known.

Anyhow, that is enough for now... signing off for me, Lee, and the others "here and there" also in attunement with the common purpose of all human existence not getting blasted off this planet.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Post How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History
All,

Here is a link to the American Scientist article Remo mentioned above - How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History

Gregory

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 pm
Founder

Post Re: How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History
Thank you, Gregory, for the link. I will perhaps discuss the article later.

Remo

Gregory Sova wrote:
All,

Here is a link to the American Scientist article Remo mentioned above - How a Scientific Discovery Is Made: A Case History

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:13 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Founder

Post Interpretation of the Dream: QUANTUM MEDICINE
It is obvious that the dream reacted on my occupation with the above four topics, the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio, the development of some sort of "quantum medicine," which seems to have to do with a procedure, in which one consciously tries to put the head into the belly, and with some sort of reincarnation.

As I mentioned above, during this year I began to understand what the term "reincarnation" means: It is what happens during the process of Body-Centered Imagination and/or Symptom-Symbol Transformation.

Let me explain this: When we try to come down into the belly, for example with the above method (also applied by Kristin in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8733 ), we enter the unus mundus that is somehow also the Beyond (since in the former there is what I call psychophysical nonlocality, ie everything is connected to everything, thus also the unus mundus with the Beyond). In my language I say that the Eros ego melts with the Eros Self, the vegetative ego with the vegetative aspect of the Self, of the inner God-image.

When we succeed in doing so, the so-called twin process happens: Inner spirit-psyche (psychic energy) or outer spirit-psyche (bodily energy; perhaps also the energy of the matter of the universe) transform into what I call matter-psyche, the magical/paranormal energy of the unus mundus and back into inner and/or outer spirit-psyche with increased order, psychical and/or physical energy of higher order.

What does this mean? In colloquial language this means that in our conscious psyche and/or in our body energy of higher order has been produced. Since this higher order is created out of the matter-psyche of the unus mundus/Beyond, one can look at such a process as some sort of incarnation or even reincarnation. Out of the "nothing" of materialistic science, the matter-psyche of the unus mundus, something new has been born. The process is empirically observable because in the case of psychic energy with higher order (which means a really new insight) one experiences a "high" -- Heureka! In the case of the creation of bodily energy with higher order one feels one's body in a very new and better way. One feels the healing and the process of the creation of higher order in the body.

Thus, in my case the Remo before the process has deceased, and a new Remo is born into the here and now -- reincarnation. In fact, as the dream tells us, this reincarnation happens in the very same moment as the death. It is a simultaneous process, this is why I call it the twin process.

The process has insofar to do with the process described in Revelation 11 and 12, as something "dead" raises and reincarnates. However, the process is not projected into the end of the world anymore, but happens in the here and now of this life on earth. It is what the Sufis expressed with the help of the incredibly beautiful sentence:

"Die, before you die!"

Thus, by trying to bring the head down into the belly, we experience what was prefigured in my BOHR synchronicity of 1997 (see above):

QUANTUM MEDICINE

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Post How a Scientific Discovery is Made: Serendipity
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm
Founder

Post Return of the World Soul and of the Infans Solaris
Remo Roth wrote:
The process has insofar to do with the process described in Revelation 11 and 12, as something "dead" raises and reincarnates. However, the process is not projected into the end of the world anymore, but happens in the here and now of this life on earth..

As we remember, in Revelation 12 the sun woman (much more a sun-moon woman) gives birth to the child. This is a parallel motif to the birth of the infans solaris out of the anima mundi, the world soul (the energetic principle of the unus mundus, ie matter-psyche), the final goal of the Hermetic alchemical myth.

As we further remember, in Revelation 12 it reads:

Quote:
And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Now, however, as a result of the procedure I propose, the infans solaris, equivalent to the red tincture and to the quintessence (the red cristal of Jess), is not "snatched up to God" anymore, but remains on earth, in the here and now of earthly life.

This is the real revolution described in my dream.

How many Jungians can understand this? I fear, not too many.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 pm
Founder

Post Re: Higher Negentropy: Asbestos vs. Olivine
Jan,

Junis wrote:
This means to reach a better understanding of the 'quantum medicine of cancer'. I hope the content of this post was not too oblique and personal. I do feel it is directly related to the theme of reincarnation and quantum medicine.

No, this is not too personal, since it belongs to "quantum medicine." I think that you are right that it is your fate to deal especially with the "quantum medicine of cancer."

Good luck

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

Post Red Car Dream
I had this dream on the morning of Thursday 3rd December:-

'I am driving a red car on Brincliffe Edge (my own car is grey). It does not look like my car, but apparently has the same defects (starting etc.). Another car approaches me, and there seems to be a lot of water on the road. As a result, he forces me off the road. I somehow lose my right wing mirror, and then I lose control of my car. I seem to hit another car in a drive on the road. I get out of my car, and I can't actually see any damaged vehicles (other than my own). I attract the attention of a tall, thin man in early middle-age, with grey hair. He seems upset, but I cannot see any damage. The driveway connects to a large area, with several vehicles and racks of coats being wheeled about, as if this is a clothing business.'

I just noticed Jan's various red car dreams and incidents.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Founder

Patrick Booker wrote:
I have just opened a book I am currently reading, 'Sacred Science', by Rene Schwaller de Lubicz. At the page where I closed it last night, he is discussing Anubis (Inner Traditions International, 1982, pg. 155):-

'Anubis, the jackal, is the digester par excellence who keeps his prey until it decomposes before using it as nourishment. This decomposition is a fermentation. It is therefore Abubis the jackal which has been chosen in the symbolique to preside over all that concerns death and resurrection through mumifications, including the extraction of the viscera, their respectful preservation in the four Canopic jars, and the swadling of the mummy.'

Don't know if it has any relevance - interesting that it was Anubis. It occurs to me that the Egyptians were preserving the viscera - they weren't all that interested in the brain, from what I can remember.

I like this synchronicity very much. My amplification is that Anubis is the bringer of life to the dead. In my interpretation this means that in the unus mundus matter-psyche energy with higher order is created -- the raise of the deceased -- and that because of the psychophysical nonlocality of such processes also the energy of our earthly life, the psychical as well as the physical, gets higher order. My hope is further that by such processes also the order on earth in general is increased -- be it psychical, be it physical, or both. In fact, as I stressed in several other places in the forum, this is my last hope for mankind.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Post Re: Interpretation of the Dream: QUANTUM MEDICINE
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, in my case the Remo before the process has deceased, and a new Remo is born into the here and now -- reincarnation. In fact, as the dream tells us, this reincarnation happens in the very same moment as the death. It is a simultaneous process, this is why I call it the twin process.

The process has insofar to do with the process described in Revelation 11 and 12, as something "dead" raises and reincarnates. However, the process is not projected into the end of the world anymore, but happens in the here and now of this life on earth. It is what the Sufis expressed with the help of the incredibly beautiful sentence:

"Die, before you die!"

Remo,

Not to interrupt the conversation, but I want to mention that my first thought upon reading your first posts (when you asked us all what we thought it meant) was, "Oh, this means that you have really died before you died!" But you know, I didn't say it because I have very little self confidence; I am never sure if I am on the right wavelength when relating to others intellectually. :oops:

Anyway, carry on...

Jess

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm
Founder

Post The Gnostic Valentinus' Words
In a personal e-mail Suzanne wrote:

Quotation from Stephan Hoeller:

Quote:
"Gnosis: Knowing of the True Divine... If even a small number of people address themselves inside fully, wisely, tolerantly to that necessity, a great deal can change for the better. Valentinus the great Gnostic said that if only one person achieves real Gnosis, the flaw in the universe, the crack in the fabric of the world is thereby to a considerable extent mended."

This is exactly what I also hope.

Thank you, Suzanne.

Remo

PS: Hermetic alchemy is based on Gnostic beliefs.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next