UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:14 am



 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic
 Marie-Louise von Franz' Reincarnation 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Posts: 2871
Images: 5
Location: Weed, California
Post Pyramid Over Kremlin Tied To Norway Spiral
All,

Kremlin UFO Pyramid

NY Post UFO Over Moscow

Image
Quote:
On December 18, the English edition of Russia’s Pravda newspaper ran a story on a pyramid UFO sighting over the Kremlin, Moscow that day. The report cited amateur videos taken of the sighting by hundreds of cell phones. The only problem was that the pyramid UFO actually appeared on December 9, the same day of the mysterious Norway Spiral Lights, and one day before President Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize speech.

The Moscow UFO pyramid (one mile wide) appeared for several hours on December 9 and raised the possibility of a link with the Norway spiral lights. Was the failed missile test caused by extraterrestrials wanting to signal to the Russian Federation that nuclear weapons development was not in the best interests of Russia or the world? Did the extraterrestrials responsible for the failed test and/or linked to the Norway light spiral, then appear over Moscow’s seat of political and military power - the Kremlin? The alleged failed missile test, the Norway Spiral lights, Moscow UFO pyramid, and Obama’s Peace Prize speech, point to a startling conclusion. Extraterrestrials have begun to openly act in ways that directly influence the national security policies of the world’s two major nuclear powers: the US and Russia.



Gregory


Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:27 am
Posts: 735
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Post 1/2 diamond in the sky?
I've had the video of this event sitting here on my computer ready to post now for more than a week, thanks very much Gregory!

Makes me think again of Remo's above posting which included discussion and an image of Jim Sparks octahedron UFO experience:


Image



It almost makes me wonder if the UFO just seen in Russia comprises only 1/2 of the actual object -- whether the other part of this 'pyramid' structure that was just spotted moving around up there was in fact 'hidden from our sight' (like what happens with a cloaked craft)?

Yes, at least metaphorically speaking, historically the other part of a pyramid is meant to remain obscured, so as not to overtly reveal the merkaba/subtle or diamond body aspect to those who were not yet considered ready to be imparted with the depth of the Mystery. This information was always something for the 'mystic' or seeker to discover when the time was 'right'. The right time can only be determined by the Mystery Itself, however, and none other... Apparently the wu wei BCI process helps to reveal such hidden aspects in their 'own' time, the VNS is thus aligned wholly with the Mystery (while the method of AI (active imagination) can push for outcome where there is yet something that is not deemed ready for revelation, which is in fact akin to the wilfullness of physics where it seeks to push for result through such inventions as the Hadron Collider...).



with good wishes to all at the winter Solstice, which falls at a very potent moment of astrological alignment this particular year!
Kristin

_________________
"The tomb is not a blind alley; it is a thoroughfare. It closes on the twilight. It opens on the dawn." ******* (Victor Hugo)


Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Posts: 2871
Images: 5
Location: Weed, California
Post Oculus Connection?
Kristin, All,

Lest we forget Oculus?

Mystery Halo In Cloud Over Moscow

The above article reported this on my birthday; 11 October. This manifestation actually appeared on 7 October.


Image
As Wormhole Opening?

Was this something that meant to prefigure the appearance of the pyramid?

Gregory


Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 pm
Profile
Post 
deleted on request


Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 am
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:16 am
Posts: 825
Location: Tucson, AZ
Post UFO's Filmed December 16th in Santiago, Chile


_________________
Birth is the death of the life we have known; death is the birth of the life we have yet to live. (Marion Woodman)


Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Indiana, USA
Post Octahedron Heart
All,

I had a good experience in the early morning of December 21st, before falling asleep. Here is what I wrote when I awoke:

Quote:
I turned off the light and lay face down on the bed. I had a sudden image; I felt it as much as I saw it. My heart was a glowing red octahedron which emanated healing energy through me and it radiated out from my body into the world. My body felt at peace with no sign of tension and the experience approached, for the first time since childhood, the feeling of bliss I used to get back then, although it was not as strong as it was back then. I had been developing a bit of 'heartburn' before bed and it ceased completely. I also had a fleeting image of something in motion very hard to describe. Afterwards I had just the impression, nothing definite, and had to try and remember something to connect it to. I think the octahedron was like the one in my painting or in the preliminary drawings I made when my father-in-law died, except the group of trees had roots. Then it seems the roots maybe had just one trunk (the trunks had become a single narrow trunk?), and this trunk opened into a bean or seed shape which is possibly marked with grid lines similar to those on a globe. I was reminded of something from Alice in Wonderland-- maybe from the book I had as a child [which was made from the Disney animated movie using the same illustrations, I think]; the scene when Alice is falling in the hole in the earth. Something about the grid lines on a bulbous form which expands, and roots are there.

I was also reminded of a couple more things a have very vague memories about from childhood, so I will have to see if I can find them (or pictures of them) before I would mention them here.

[By the way, Remo, regarding the dream I mentioned earlier with the toad in it, I think it was mostly personal, so I guess it doesn't apply to this thread. The toad part was one paragraph in the middle of a three-page dream. In short, from my upstairs window I see a toad and a large earthworm that had been crushed into the soil of my yard by a large truck, but I then see the toad move. I go down to see if it will live, and it has righted itself but it doesn't look good. I consider euthanizing it somehow to end its suffering, but I have nothing to use except to give a hard blow to the head hoping this would instantly kill it, or at least make it unconscious while it dies. I hold it a while and then hand it to a woman who lives in my neighborhood but I do not know. That's the last thing I remember about the toad part, and then the focus of the scene changes.]

Jess


Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Indiana, USA
Post Alice in Wonderland
I wanted to add that later in the day when I was in a shopping mall, I walked past a store which had a poster inside it. I only saw it from a distance but I recognised it must be about Alice in Wonderland, although it didn't look like it was from the original Disney movie I have seen. When I got home I googled for images, and found it. It seems they are making a new movie to be released next year.

Image
Image


The top poster has Jan's mushrooms (but maybe a different species?), and the bottom one has a left-facing "spiral in the sky", and in addition, one of the dreams I had after the heart octahedron experience and before waking up had in it a ceramic object with rose blossoms depicted on it which had Seals of Solomon in their centers, where the faces are shown on the roses here.

Jess


Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile
Post 
deleted on request


Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 pm
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Pyramid Over Kremlin Tied To Norway Spiral
Gregory Sova wrote:
The Moscow UFO pyramid (one mile wide) appeared for several hours on December 9 and raised the possibility of a link with the Norway spiral lights. Was the failed missile test caused by extraterrestrials wanting to signal to the Russian Federation that nuclear weapons development was not in the best interests of Russia or the world? Did the extraterrestrials responsible for the failed test and/or linked to the Norway light spiral, then appear over Moscow’s seat of political and military power - the Kremlin? The alleged failed missile test, the Norway Spiral lights, Moscow UFO pyramid, and Obama’s Peace Prize speech, point to a startling conclusion. Extraterrestrials have begun to openly act in ways that directly influence the national security policies of the world’s two major nuclear powers: the US and Russia.


Gregory, All

I drew the same conclusion that perhaps the causality is the other way round: The spiral caused the failed missile test. However, there is not too much evidence, since we do not have the necessary information. This is why I did not talk about my conclusion.

In fact, it would fit into my theory that matter-psyche with potential higher order had been created and then transformed into spirit-psyche with incarnated higher order, and it was this physical energy with "magic" qualities ("UFO energy") that caused the failed test. The hypothesis of the extraterrestrials we do however not need. Much better seems to me to be the hypothesis of further dimensions behind space and time (the latter categories of the Logos ego!), in which physical energy transforms into the magic energy.

This would also explain the Pauli effect.

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am
Profile WWW
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: 1/2 diamond in the sky?
kristin wrote:
The right time can only be determined by the Mystery Itself, however, and none other... Apparently the wu wei BCI process helps to reveal such hidden aspects in their 'own' time, the VNS is thus aligned wholly with the Mystery (while the method of AI (active imagination) can push for outcome where there is yet something that is not deemed ready for revelation, which is in fact akin to the wilfullness of physics where it seeks to push for result through such inventions as the Hadron Collider...).


Yes, Kristin, this is the difference. This way we include empirically what I call the singular (acausal) quantum leap, which is in fact a Mystery. Unfortunately, the Mystery was replaced by statistical causality, and was and still is misused in the nuclear bomb and in the nuclear plants.

More and more I believe that radioactivity produces what we call today dark energy/cosmological constant, the fifth force, which is anti-gravitational. I come back to this fact in one of the next posts, where I try to interpret my hovering at the ben ben top of the obelisk.

Remo

To dark energy, energy density of the vacuum and cosmological constant see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Octahedron Heart
Jess Marks wrote:
I turned off the light and lay face down on the bed. I had a sudden image; I felt it as much as I saw it. My heart was a glowing red octahedron which emanated healing energy through me and it radiated out from my body into the world. My body felt at peace with no sign of tension and the experience approached, for the first time since childhood, the feeling of bliss I used to get back then, although it was not as strong as it was back then. I had been developing a bit of 'heartburn' before bed and it ceased completely. I also had a fleeting image of something in motion very hard to describe. Afterwards I had just the impression, nothing definite, and had to try and remember something to connect it to. I think the octahedron was like the one in my painting or in the preliminary drawings I made when my father-in-law died, except the group of trees had roots. Then it seems the roots maybe had just one trunk (the trunks had become a single narrow trunk?), and this trunk opened into a bean or seed shape which is possibly marked with grid lines similar to those on a globe. I was reminded of something from Alice in Wonderland-- maybe from the book I had as a child [which was made from the Disney animated movie using the same illustrations, I think]; the scene when Alice is falling in the hole in the earth. Something about the grid lines on a bulbous form which expands, and roots are there.


Jess,

I think with these sensations/feelings of the octahedron in your heart you have reached the spontaneous healing and incarnating effect of the world soul. Since you observe such phenomena, Her "children" -- the ones that she would really give birth to, and not the ones forced by artificial radioactivity -- are incarnated into our world. This heals also the toad.

And you have also found the "psychophysical equivalent to the nuclear bomb" Marie-Louise von Franz was looking for, did not find yet and thus must reincarnate in the vegetative aspect (VNS) of our world.

What a great Christmas present!

Remo

PS: I will look it up in your thread, but perhaps you can tell me whether I am right that the octahedron was hovering?

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:31 pm
Posts: 162
Location: Indiana, USA
Post Re: Octahedron Heart
Remo Roth wrote:
I think with these sensations/feelings of the octahedron in your heart you have reached the spontaneous healing and incarnating effect of the world soul. Since you observe such phenomena, Her "children" -- the ones that she would really give birth to, and not the ones forced by artificial radioactivity -- are incarnated into our world. This heals also the toad.

And you have also found the "psychophysical equivalent to the nuclear bomb" Marie-Louise von Franz was looking for, did not find yet and thus must reincarnate in the vegetative aspect (VNS) of our world.

What a great Christmas present!

Remo,
I sure hope it is a beginning! But I have to say "knock on wood". (I guess "knock on wood" is the appropriate superstition to exhibit here, as wood does represent the VNS... although maybe it does not want to be knocked on, only observed.) I want to believe it, but I've been waiting so long for something to happen that it's hard not to be skeptical or think it was just a one-time experience, not ever to be repeated. Or now I will have to wait another three years before I get another tiny experience. Meanwhile, Jan comes along and just starts "BCI-ing" at the drop of a hat! :wink: 8) :oops: I guess we need an emoticon which turns green with envy (yes, green= another symbol of VNS). And now the green color reminds me of soil which is "greened" by the addition of humus, decaying plant matter = humility, humbleness, and my ego bows its head and loses its envy. Yes, I need to remain in this attitude.

Remo Roth wrote:
PS: I will look it up in your thread, but perhaps you can tell me whether I am right that the octahedron was hovering?

Do you mean the one in my dream? That one was in the ground and I picked it up. It glowed but did not hover. It first hovered (above the trees) in the initial drawing I made in Feb. 1992.

Speaking of hovering, earlier tonight I was looking for connections between the process of creating "hot ice" and superconductivity. I came across the following images showing the Meissner effect.
ImageImageImage
The situation could be seen as similar to my painting, except that a cube is shown instead of an octahedron.
As an adolescent I dreamt that I was sitting in the lotus position on top of a flattened brown cardboard box, and I could make it hover about six to seven feet in the air, but it was very difficult to do. Afterwards I thought of the flattened box just as a piece of trash, but now I see that it does imply a cube (or at least a rectilinear) form.

Best,
Jess


Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:22 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Posts: 2871
Images: 5
Location: Weed, California
Post Radioactivity And The Accelerating Expanding Universe
Quote:
Remo wrote:

More and more I believe that radioactivity produces what we call today dark energy/cosmological constant, the fifth force, which is anti-gravitational.


Remo,

Could I trouble you to clarify why you believe the artificial production of radioactivity produces the accelerated expansion of the universe given the following diagram which indicates that such an expansion already began to occur about 6 billion years ago (see red line).

Image
Thanks,

Gregory


Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Profile
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Torus Universe
Gregory, All

Gregory Sova wrote:
Image
As Wormhole Opening?

Was this something that meant to prefigure the appearance of the pyramid?

Gregory


This "UFO" over Moscow reminds me of a TORUS. Have a look at this one, which is inversed in the animated image:

Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus

For decades I ponder now about the idea of a torus universe. In it, it would be possible to inverse inside and outside. Or expressed in Carl Jung's words: What happens in point a [in one human; RFR], has happened everywhere.

Further, the torus can be mapped on a cube (more exactly the 3-torus), or the other way round: the torus is constructed out of the cube. This means that such a universe would be based on the feminine principle -- cube = femininity; sphere = masculinity. This way, such a universe would contain what I call the matter-psyche, the real female energy of space.

In astrophysics of today there are ideas of the universe as some sort of a "twisted torus," some sort of a multidimensional Möbius strip:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1 ... verse.html

This would completely change our view of the universe.

Just some half-baked ideas.

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:32 am
Posts: 827
Images: 1
Location: Virginia, USA
Post Re: Torus Universe - simple illustration of HOW
Remo Roth wrote:
Gregory, All.....

For decades I ponder now about the idea of a torus universe. In it, it would be possible to inverse inside and outside. Or expressed in Carl Jung's words: What happens in point a [in one human; RFR], has happened everywhere.

Further, the torus can be mapped on a cube (more exactly the 3-torus), or the other way round: the torus is constructed out of the cube. This means that such a universe would be based on the feminine principle -- cube = femininity; sphere = masculinity. This way, such a universe would contain what I call the matter-psyche, the real female energy of space.

In astrophysics of today there are ideas of the universe as some sort of a "twisted torus," some sort of a multidimensional Möbius strip:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1 ... verse.html

This would completely change our view of the universe.

Just some half-baked ideas.

Remo

Well, I have had this on my computer for some months now but did not know what to do with it. Maybe it was meant for here and now, who knows? A simple illustration of how to make a torus from a square or maybe more like a rectangle... this specific one minus the "twist" however!

Image

Text from the article Remo linked to above: Science: A strange twist in the tale of the Universe -- Imagine that the Universe is a flat strip of paper. Now put a single twist into the strip and join its ends together. This makes a continuous surface in which the inside of the loop becomes the outside. An ant could crawl around and arrive back at its starting place after travelling twice round the loop. This is the classic Möbius strip.

Image

Image

Now imagine that the strip is a cylinder joined at both ends to form a circle – a torus, or inner tube. The tricky bit is to imagine twisting the inner tube in a fourth dimension to create a toroidal Universe in which the inner and outer surfaces become continuous, as in a Möbius strip. But it's worth the effort, because according to Boud Roukema, a theorist at the National Observatory of Japan, that may be the shape of the Universe.


Suzanne

_________________
"Only if a man dares to entrust himself again to the depth of his origin can he reach the height for which he was destined." Karlfried Graf Durckheim


Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Radioactivity And The Accelerating Expanding Universe
Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
Remo,

Could I trouble you to clarify why you believe the artificial production of radioactivity produces the accelerated expansion of the universe given the following diagram which indicates that such an expansion already began to occur about 6 billion years ago (see red line).



Also this was a half-baked idea. I am however not able anymore to really develop the ideas in a consistent way, since my mathematical/physical and the knowledge of astrophysics is only marginal.

I was always suspicious about the inflation theory. In an incredibly short time the universe had extended from one point to an almost infinite amount. Isn't behind this Jung's point A theory, in which what happened in one point happened also in the whole universe? To make the whole thing causal, one does not say that one point is the whole universe, but that it inflated with an incredible velocity -- much bigger than the velocity of light, as much as I understand (and do not understand, since there should not exist any supraluminal motion in Einstein's theory). Thus, perhaps the extension of the universe was with an "infinite velocity" (and not only incredibly fast but finite, as in the inflation theory), since the "point-space" was/is the same as the infinite space. According to my theory the latter is the case, since the "realm of the matter-psyche," the "always/everwhere" does not possess any space and time in the meaning of physics.

The idea of inside = outside, of point A = the whole universe is also behind my theory of the twin process: When the spirit-psyche (be it psychic energy, be it physical energy) transforms into matter-psyche with potentially increased order, and (in the moment of the observation of it by the Eros ego) the matter-psyche transforms back into spirit-psyche with realized increased order (be it increased psychic order in the case of synchronicity; be it increased physical order in the case of magical effects), what happened in the inside has also happened in the outside. We can also say that the torus universe has been inverted (and inverted back, but with increased order).

If it is true that radioactivity is a psychophysical process, ie that in an in-between step radioactive matter transforms into matter-psyche (negative energy; vacuum energy; zero point energy, which seem to be connected to the cosmological constant and the dark energy with its anti-gravitational characteristic) the amount of the latter in the universe is increased. This could lead to an “accelerated acceleration” of the expansion of the universe. Thus, to acceleration that is not included in the above image.

This increased “negative energy,” increased anti-gravitational energy could then show empirically in the UFO phenomenology. Further, it seems that such anti-gravitational energy shows in dreams of hovering and flying. With this phenomenon I ponder about in the context of my flying at the top of the obelisk in my MLvF-BCI (see above, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#9096 )

Remo

PS: Gregory, do we know at what time in the development of the universe radioactive substances, especially uranium, were created? Perhaps exactly at that time, when accelerated expansion began?

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Last edited by Remo Roth on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:34 pm
Posts: 2871
Images: 5
Location: Weed, California
Post Expansion/Acceleration In A Torus Universe?
In Torus Universe Remo writes,

Quote:
In astrophysics of today there are ideas of the universe as some sort of a (crumpled) "twisted torus," some sort of a multidimensional Möbius strip. This would completely change our view of the universe.


Remo,

I had forgotten that you are inclined to believe in a torus universe model. Such a model is mind-boggling to me - but certainly one to be considered.

I see that this Torus Universe model was first published in 1997. Has there been any further work on taking the observations I cited in Radioactivity And The Accelerating Expanding Universe and mapping them onto a torus? Or – in a torus universe – what is the conclusion regarding the effect of dark matter and dark energy? Is a torus universe expanding? Is a torus universe experiencing an acceleration of its expansion? If so when did it begin accelerating? For me these would be the key questions to answer regarding the effects of man-made neutrinos.

The production of very heavy elements like uranium began in earnest with the first supernova explosions (@ 0.4 billion years) of massive stars.

I, like you, am only a casual follower of these developments in cosmology. So - it seems our UM fate is to stick with the inner observations and maybe like this further discoveries are made. But for me such a discovery is not the important factor - rather it is what you hold up so well on the forum - to help with Her new births.

Gregory


Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:32 am
Posts: 827
Images: 1
Location: Virginia, USA
Post Introduction to the Torus by Arthur M. Young
Image

Arthur M. Young (1905 - 1995)


Comments about Arthur M. Young

"Arthur Young is not only a man of profound insight and understanding; he is also a master communicator with a genius for expressing difficult concepts simply."

Huston Smith
Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, M.I.T.
author, Forgotten Truth, Religions of Man

"In Arthur Young's work we see a pioneering modern attempt to reclaim the world of inner facts as a world of equal reality to the world of outer facts."

Jacob Needleman
Professor of Philosophy, San Francisco State University
author, The Heart of Philosophy

"Arthur Young was one of those people about whom one could say that we are proud to have been with on the planet at the same time. The depth and breadth of his thought, the immense reach of his heart and compassion belongs in the annals of the great and the good. I for one was always astonished at how freely he gave of himself, his ideas and his substance."

Jean Houston
author, Search for the Beloved, The Possible Human

"The Reflexive Universe is an extraordinary and fascinating work. . . . a breath-taking experience. . . . Probably one of the most important volumes of cosmology that has been published in the past twenty-five years."

Colin Wilson
author, The Outsider, Mysteries

"As Copernicus initiated a profound transformation of the ancient world, this paradigm establishes the basis of a science of consciousness with implications of comparable magnitude."

Kenneth R. Pelletier
Clinical Psychologist, University of California, S.F.
author, Mind As Healer, Mind As Slayer

"Arthur M. Young is, in my opinion, the greatest theoretical genius since Einstein. But while only a handful of physicists could truly understand Einstein, almost any intelligent person can understand--and be entertained, stimulated and astonished by--the kaeidoscopic mind of Arthur Young. As he pushes science beyond science, we feel our heavy wheels lift off the ground."

Tom Robbins
author, Another Roadside Attraction, Still Life With Woodpecker

"We are fortunate to have in Arthur Young a man of real knowledge. He is someone who has begun to show the relationships between physics and metaphysics, between expanded human consciousness and direct perception of cosmic structure."

Gay Gaer Luce, Ph.D.
author, Body Time

"Arthur Young's work has successfully established a foundation where western technology and eastern philosophy meet."

Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche
Head Lama, Nyingma Institute

"Arthur Young's theory of process represents one of the most exciting concepts I have encountered during my intellectual life. My appreciation of it as a scientific metaparadigm of the future has been increasing rapidly as I become more intimately acquainted with it.

Stanislav Grof, M.D.
author, Realms of the Human Unconscious, Beyond the Brain

"The breadth and depth of Arthur Young's intellect is like a searchlight into the deeper meaning of scientific findings."

Kathering Whiteside Taylor, Ph.D.
Jungian psychotherapist, teacher and author.

"Arthur Young's probing view of the world is both entertaining and stimulating. It causes us to question our own belief system as well as that of the academic authorities."

Chris Bird
author, The Diving Hand
co-author, The Secret Life of Plants


God, Science, Mysticism -- The Arthur Young Series Theory of Process Seminar,
Day One Recorded December 13, 1980



_________________
"Only if a man dares to entrust himself again to the depth of his origin can he reach the height for which he was destined." Karlfried Graf Durckheim


Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Expansion/Acceleration In A Torus Universe?
Gregory Sova wrote:
I see that this Torus Universe model was first published in 1997. Has there been any further work on taking the observations I cited in Radioactivity And The Accelerating Expanding Universe and mapping them onto a torus? Or – in a torus universe – what is the conclusion regarding the effect of dark matter and dark energy? Is a torus universe expanding? Is a torus universe experiencing an acceleration of its expansion? If so when did it begin accelerating? For me these would be the key questions to answer regarding the effects of man-made neutrinos.

...

I, like you, am only a casual follower of these developments in cosmology. So - it seems our UM fate is to stick with the inner observations and maybe like this further discoveries are made. But for me such a discovery is not the important factor - rather it is what you hold up so well on the forum - to help with Her new births.


I would need at least a second and even a third life to deal with these questions. Yes, much more important is to help the world soul with Her new births. This is the application of what I call the twin process. And it seems that like this peace in the world could be reached.

Beautiful Christmas holidays to everybody!

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Introduction to the Torus by Arthur M. Young
Suzanne wrote:
Image

Arthur M. Young (1905 - 1995)


Suzanne,

I know Arthur M. Young's theory since 1976, when I read The Reflexive Universe. After a while I realized that he does not know and thus not include the collective unconscious, and thus neither the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli) or unus mundus (Gerhardus Dorneus / C.G. Jung). This way he was neither able to hypothesize what I call the matter-psyche energy, the magic feminine energy of the cosmos that seems somehow to be connected to dark energy as well as to zero point energy (vacuum energy). It is the energy of the world soul, and by observing the inner images and "inner movies" we help Her to self-fertilize the "children" She likes to give birth to.

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Re: Torus Universe - simple illustration of HOW
Suzanne wrote:
Well, I have had this on my computer for some months now but did not know what to do with it. Maybe it was meant for here and now, who knows? A simple illustration of how to make a torus from a square or maybe more like a rectangle... this specific one minus the "twist" however!

Image


Yes, this way one can create a torus from the square. Analogously one can create a torus in a higher dimension out of the cube (the demonstration of what is however not possible in three dimensions anymore).

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Founder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 2657
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Post Radioactivity as a psychophysical phenomenon
Remo Roth wrote:
If it is true that radioactivity is a psychophysical process, ie that in an in-between step radioactive matter transforms into matter-psyche (negative energy; vacuum energy; zero point energy, which seem to be connected to the cosmological constant and the dark energy with its anti-gravitational characteristic) the amount of the latter in the universe is increased. This could lead to an “accelerated acceleration” of the expansion of the universe. Thus, to acceleration that is not included in the above image.

To clear this hypothesis I read again a Pauli letter to Marie-Louise von Franz. It is from July 18, 1954. In it he describes first a very mysterious dream he had after he had visited Lund, Sweden for the observation of a total sun eclipse:

Quote:
Dream of the secret laboratory and the radioactive isotope:

“I am in Sweden, where Gustafson (professor of theoretical physics in Lund) is present. He says to me: ‘This is a secret laboratory in which a radioactive isotope has been isolated. Did you know anything about it?’ I reply that I knew nothing about it.”



Then he compares this radioactive isotope with MLvF's "psychological equivalent to the nuclear bomb" (see above, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8966 ) and says that it talks of the same problem. He adds that "radioactivity" in his dreams is a symbolic expression for "synchronicity." Thus, meant is the synchronistic nexus.

Synchronicity is a paranormal (parapsychological) phenomenon. Thus, one could think that Pauli realizes that also radioactivity could be paranormal. He can however not draw this conclusion.

The reason is that he is not able to realize that radioactivity is in fact a psychophysical and not only a physical phenomenon. I include this hypothesis in the above mentioned twin process, in which physical matter/energy is first transformed into matter-psyche with potentially increased order, and then, in the process of observation (by the Eros ego) into spirit-psyche with realized increased order. Since most people are not conscious of the Eros ego (the sun eclipse above), they fall unconsciously into it and are forced to observe the increased order (mostly with destructive effects) in UFOs and Aliens.

Remo

_________________
'Here stands the mean uncomely stone,
Tis very cheap in price!
The more it is despised by fools,
The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)
WebSite: http://www.paulijungunusmundus.eu


Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 507
Location: Sheffield, UK
Post Arthur Young
I have recently read Arthur Young's autobiography, 'Nested Time'. In it, he discusses his lifelong fascination with dreams, and the many psychics that he worked with, more openly than in 'The Geometry of Meaning' and 'The Reflexive Universe'.

Quote:
http://www.arthuryoung.com/about.html

In 1949, while living in New York, they met MBM (Mary Benzenberg Mayer) and enrolled in her school, the Source Teaching Society. MBM had trained under Freud, was later associated with Jung and used dreams and the study of earlier religious traditions. Under her guidance Young began to record and analyze his dreams. In a number of his dream-records key elements in his evolving theory appeared. One such dream contained an image of a two-dimensional man whose body is stretched down a four-step stairway, with his head bent upwards at a right angle. "The four steps are the stages of the descent of the monad, who until "bent" or reborn is only a two-dimensional flat creature. The flatness refers to the topology of cause and effect which seems to exclude free will, but which in three dimensions (bent) permits an extra circulation which restores free will."


He also worked with a Jungian analyst before Mary Benzenberg Mayer. What he calls Level II, or the 'projective general' would seem to correspond to Soul in a rather abstract sense. The more emotional and experiential aspect of his personality is perhaps suppressed in his philosophical books.

Patrick

_________________
"A name is a prison, God is free."

Nikos Kazantzakis


Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:32 am
Posts: 827
Images: 1
Location: Virginia, USA
Post Re: Arthur Young & hovering of the winged self
Patrick Booker wrote:
I have recently read Arthur Young's autobiography, 'Nested Time'. In it, he discusses his lifelong fascination with dreams, and the many psychics that he worked with, more openly than in 'The Geometry of Meaning' and 'The Reflexive Universe'.

Quote:
http://www.arthuryoung.com/about.html

In 1949, while living in New York, they met MBM (Mary Benzenberg Mayer) and enrolled in her school, the Source Teaching Society. MBM had trained under Freud, was later associated with Jung and used dreams and the study of earlier religious traditions. Under her guidance Young began to record and analyze his dreams. In a number of his dream-records key elements in his evolving theory appeared. One such dream contained an image of a two-dimensional man whose body is stretched down a four-step stairway, with his head bent upwards at a right angle. "The four steps are the stages of the descent of the monad, who until "bent" or reborn is only a two-dimensional flat creature. The flatness refers to the topology of cause and effect which seems to exclude free will, but which in three dimensions (bent) permits an extra circulation which restores free will."


He also worked with a Jungian analyst before Mary Benzenberg Mayer. What he calls Level II, or the 'projective general' would seem to correspond to Soul in a rather abstract sense. The more emotional and experiential aspect of his personality is perhaps suppressed in his philosophical books.

Patrick

Hi Patrick, Before I came here to the forum early this afternoon, I read an E-mail from Ann. She has some access to occasionally reading here, especially at the Ann-Suzanne Blog, but is currently not able to participate in posts. So, she sends comments to me instead. It took me a minute or so to figure out why she was suddenly telling me so much about Arthur Young who we have not discussed before. She would, of course, have read what we were saying here! Well, it turns out that Ann did intensive studies in the late 1980s and throughout the 90s of his "theme of the descending and ascending levels of consciousness" that she used in her own work called Higher Ground which she made into an online E-book. I came across Young at You Tube when looking for videos to express certain metaphysical or scientific principles by way of simple illustration. One of these days I was going to post a few of his on the Blog, especially because Young had such an absolutely darling and patient manner like my deceased true love of explaining difficult concepts. A few nights ago I was "dreaming" that the One and Only and I were somehow "hovering" over a scene that seemed I suppose both material and non-material in some way. He had superimposed over the scene a lattice of squares like a giant piece of transparent graph paper. I wondered why he was reminding me of when he gave me a piece of graph paper one day on the street back in 1962 when I was 18 which I have posted about before over on the Blog, and here is a snippet:
Quote:
"I had been reading Adam's Ancestors and other books on anthropology and evolution. How could we be of any significance in such a scheme of billions of years and all the millions of human beings who have lived and perished? I couldn't even picture a million in my mind. The next day he showed up with a piece of graph paper with 250,000 tiny squares. He said he just lined up 4 of those whenever he wanted to visualize a million. No lecture, no advice not to think about such morbid things."

Image

At some point over the last couple of days, I started wondering if Young and my deceased friend had ever had any contact especially over a certain little matter about aeronautics that would fit as a common interest in the 1940s. Oh well, probably not. I was likely speculating on the material level too much and not seeing why the two men (or their minds) would tend to have an inner connection then and now. Indeed, I did not tie in my "hovering" dream with Lee with Young until I was reading about his helicopter experiments and the first successful test flights where "hovering" just a few yards up began to work. Then today after reading a bit here, I used your link, Patrick, above to read some more about Young and came across this:
Quote:
By 1947 the job was essentially done and he decided to leave Bell. The time had come to renew his pact with himself to return to philosophy. "I am interested now in the Psychopter -- because it won't work. What is the Psychopter? It is the winged self. It is that which the helicopter usurped -- and what the helicopter was finally revealed not to be."

While in Washington in 1946 he had stumbled on Blavatsky, and was becoming interested in Zen Buddhism and Hindu philosophy. Impressed by J.W. Dunne's work on precognitive dreams, An Experiment with Time, Young realized that there was an enormous frontier that had not been covered by science; this provided more reason than ever for a theory of process.

Anyhow, Ann and I will be discussing more soon about her extensive research into Arthur M. Young and then I can put up some of his more "groovy" metaphysical videos over on the Blog. Thanks so much for your important clues, Patrick!

Suzanne

_________________
"Only if a man dares to entrust himself again to the depth of his origin can he reach the height for which he was destined." Karlfried Graf Durckheim


Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile Personal album
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am
Posts: 645
Location: Lyon, France
Post Re: Anubis, the toad and the feminine organ of procreation
Remo Roth wrote:

Up till today I did not realize that such a feminine creativity could be the one of the world soul, the anima mundi. As some of you know, I hypothesize that the world soul has Her own creative organ and like this can create and incarnate out of Herself. It is the motif of the lingam of the yoni, the former not a male organ but the phallus of the queen Herself. As shown in the beautiful sculpture below:


Translated into colloquial language this would mean that there are phenomena, in which without any cause (= masculine phallus) something new is created. I call this process the singular (a-causal) quantum leap observable by the Eros ego. As you further know, I am convinced and backed by W. Pauli, that every radioactive decay is such a creation act in matter and in the universe. Here the connection with the anti-nuclear bomb comes in.

Remo


Recently, one night, I heard these words: "elixir of the golden door." No idea what that might mean. The word "elixir" made ​​me think of alchemy, but I had no idea about "golden door". I searched the internet. I discovered that there was a golden door in Jerusalem, also known as "door of eternal life." I do not think that my dream was referring to Jerusalem. I gave to understand. and decided to forget this "dream". And today I read an article on a feminist blog that lists the different ways of talking about the sex of the woman in the list, side by side, were the words "yoni" and ... "golden door!"

_________________
There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? ( Robert Kennedy quoting George Bernard Shaw )


Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.