UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 pm

[ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Marie-Louise von Franz' Reincarnation 
Founder

Post Marie-Louise von Franz' Reincarnation
I know that all what follows now could be interpreted as a "follie," as just some stupid fantasy of a lunatic. However, I am now old enough to not listen to these old-fashioned diehards anymore, who reduce all the meaningful dreams and visions to some neurotic or psychotic stuff. As they did in the Burghölzli, according to Carl Gustav Jung:

Quote:
It was an entry into the monastery of the world, a submission to the vow to believe only in what was probable, average, commonplace, barren of meaning, to renounce everything strange and significant, and reduce anything extraordinary to the banal. [MDR, Fontana edition, p. 133]

On Sept 1st, 2008 I had the following dream of Marie-Louise von Franz:

Quote:
Dream of my task to test the nuclear bomb, given to me by Marie-Louise von Franz:

Marie-Louise von Franz is lying on the death bed, in the age when she died, and stamped by her Parkinson disease. It seems that a similar situation as in the dream of Carl G. Jung's reincarnation, http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=863 , is meant: Death and parallel reincarnation.

She gives the order that a nuclear bomb is tested. It seems to be my task. Already in the dream I assume that meant is the anti-nuclear bomb.

[The term was introduced by Gregory in this forum.]

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Anubis, the toad and the feminine organ of procreation
I had just finished with my Anubis BCIs. In the last one out of Anubis a toad was born. Of course I immediately remembered that Marie-Louise von Franz liked toads so much ( http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8589 ), and that she interpreted them as the real feminine creativity.

Up till today I did not realize that such a feminine creativity could be the one of the world soul, the anima mundi. As some of you know, I hypothesize that the world soul has Her own creative organ and like this can create and incarnate out of Herself. It is the motif of the lingam of the yoni, the former not a male organ but the phallus of the queen Herself. As shown in the beautiful sculpture below:

Translated into colloquial language this would mean that there are phenomena, in which without any cause (= masculine phallus) something new is created. I call this process the singular (a-causal) quantum leap observable by the Eros ego. As you further know, I am convinced and backed by W. Pauli, that every radioactive decay is such a creation act in matter and in the universe. Here the connection with the anti-nuclear bomb comes in.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post MLvF's task of finding the complement to the nuclear bomb
My first association to the dream was as follows:

In Pauli's Scientific Letters, in the discussion with MLvF, he mentions several times a dream of her.
In the dream she gets the task to find the complement to the nuclear bomb.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Connection of nuclear plants and relation with deceased
The second association was a dream I had on June 10, 2008, 2 1/2 months before the above dream of MLvF on Sept 1, 2008:

In the dream it was said that nuclear plants have the ability to influence the psychical and even the psychophysical level in a destructive way. Further, the voice said that with the help of BCI this destructive influence can be compensated.

Completely crazy, but perhaps true!

To the nuclear plant I associated a Swiss plant, and to it a phenomenon I did not understand at all when I dreamed the above dream: Many years ago I worked with a psychotic patient (at least she was diagnosed as such). She was sent to me, since some days before she ran buck-naked into the above nuclear plant. Later she told me that she was in steady contact with her grandmother deceased some weeks ago. I said to her that such conversations are not at all unusual, since there are specific people with these abilities.

I noted further (on June 10, 2008) that I realized that this woman felt the connection between the nuclear plants and the possibility of a relationship with the deceased. I further wrote that I am convinced that because of artificial radioactivity the Beyond, the realm of the deceased is activated, and thus it is very likely that in the near future much more such events happen; that much more people will be haunted by this relation with the deceased.

Remember Wolfgang Pauli:

Quote:
“But now we begin to suffer the consequences of the 17th century where we went too far (see my Kepler essay), and of that time come the ‘revenues’ [a parapsychological expression for a deceased’s return; RFR] that pursue me during the night, and sometimes also during the day…” [Translation mine]

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 pm
Post Strawberry Fields
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Post what is femininity? why the complex of abandonment? etc.
I have spoken on the forum many times (from 2006) regarding the 'orphan complex' of today's world. The love wound is seemingly bottomless, as a black hole, a sense of terrible abandonment (by the mother AND the father..) that can neither be purged or assauged. People use the material world as a means to try fill this hole, but it can yet not be filled. They use other people, project onto others in their lives, in their hopes of retrieving a feeling of wholeness that they sense they once had maybe as children, maybe in a beautiful dream... But the bottomless of this lovelessness persists.

This wounding aspect, as we have spoken of many times here, can only be cured by our own personal conscious work of retrieving our projections onto others, which mostly have to do with the disavowed shadow aspect. This shadow aspect at the base lies in our inability to relate to 'unsentimental Nature' in all of it's forms. We so regularly anthropomorphize nature, in that Disney-esque manner for instance, that we have forgotten that it is not OURS to OWN, that it is in any case WILD. The indigenous peoples knew as much, and reverenced the 'otherness' of the natural world as the glue that holds the earth together. This unsentimental nature of Nature has in fact to do with the persona of Anima Mundi, who is, as we must remember, not stricly female, but rather more hermaphroditic, as Remo has shown above with his post and excellent image of lingam and yoni joined together as one. The Great Mother is parthenogenic in her 'effects' upon this world (and possibly others!). She can create without any pretense at all, from out of nothingness and using chaos as a stimulus. No penis from the outside is ever necessary to her in her seemingly random acts of incarnation, nor is she answerable to any laws in her application of the sometimes necessary destructive force. It is, in any case, NONE OF OUR BUSINESS what SHE chooses to create from out of herself. There is our problem, as we would like always to look for justifiable cause. However, in this we are out of our league.

It is in this sense that we must seek to remove our associations of the World Soul aspect from the shoulders of (merely) human women! These days we find many women struggling more and more with the intensity of myriad of projections, both personal and archetypal, which are inevitably placed upon them, so much so that often women capitulate, taking on the very pressure of 'being everthing to everyone' in their own lives. This is a twisted version of the great goddess aspect, something leaking out into our world on so many levels now because it has finally become virtually uncontainable anymore by human women** [see p.s. below]. The Anima Mundi on the other hand can BE everything, because 'she' is FREE, raw nature. Human women have taken on this intensity of 'being everything', but it is based upon a fallacy -- for in truth we are not able to be everything anyway, even symbolically, as we have not at all been free to express our honest rage nor to retreat as we might wish into quiet self-containment at times (unless we want to become a nun that is, or suffer being labelled an outcast from society, branded and considered no longer desirable-- which is considered the biggest insult to womanhood..). Thus the so-called 'destructive' aspect (which in any case refers to CREATIVITY, I am not talking here about cases of actual psychosis or illness) of the feminine force is NOT allowable in this world today any more than it was in times past. Why is this so? So many reasons, but certainly if men are allowed their own constructive destructiveness, which today has degenerated into mere acts of vicious will, humanity requires an enormous counterforce to support, on the other hand, non-violence in the world, and who is called upon to uphold this 'Virgin Mary' association, to decompress the pressure of willforce in the world but the entire of the female sex.

Well you all know I am generalizing here, but in any case, we can see that it is virtually impossible to distinguish real feeling from drama these days, and a woman who is exhibiting real feeling, which includes in any case a containment that speaks of self-worth, in other words, who is experientially WHOLE, is it seems not wanted at the main table. No, this is entirely too complex a person for our polarized world to accept. Such a woman, while sometimes respected by a few, is in any case usually pushed aside, as she does not recreate any fantasies for anyone via fulfilling the aspect of desire, nor does she even perform the function of sentimental nurture anymore, the other main attribute for which women are still admired. (n.b. this is in fact what has happened to our elders of both sexes today, something which the indigenous tribes decried as a sign of great weakness and the coming destruction of civilized society).

When a human woman wants to take back her self worth (that is, a real groundedness in the ineffable, the two of which are not mutually exclusive but which intermingle 'within'!) she is doing so in order to recapture some of that 'feral' truth of the great goddess aspect, of the Eros Self within. But this is exactly what is not wanted by the powers that be, as it is distinct and unpredictable, entirely too dangerous and unmanipulatable. Instead we press the 'whiteness' of the Virgin Mary aspect (which Wolfgang Pauli put his finger on in his discussions with Jung) onto all women, regardless of their own personalities, and the strength and potency of the Eros ego is rejected as 'dirty', precisely that Lilith aspect that Jan has mentionned several times here. Lilith, Eros ego, is the Bad Fairy not invited or wanted at the christening party! A woman who wants to retrieve the reviled 'true nature' within, that unsentimental nature of the goddess, Anima Mundi, succeeds these days only in separating herself from the ordinariness of the human realm, which in any case wants only her childishness and goodness, and not her healthy assertiveness and passion. This split is still holding sway in our teetering world, and it is tearing us apart, both man and woman, from within as well as away from one another.

As men wrestle too with this aspect of unsentimental core within, they begin to see the cracks in their own view of women (which they learned at the knee of society), they see their dependencies upon them for what they are now, they see their own loss. Man's descent into weakness, his loss of potency in these times (hence all these books regarding retrieving the honest warrior soul), can in fact be illustrated by the very projection of his own wilfulness and vengefulness onto these same women who are actually attempting to escape the paradigm of banal morality brought on by the idea of a saccharine sweet all-beneficent woman-saviour (which is contained in Jung's forumla, unconsciously so, in the aspect of spirit-psyche or anima, these days considered to be the 'real' magical feminine, while all the while so much of the true feminine still languishes in a far weightier land far far below this dream of an inspiring helpmate ...) (something which Remo's experiential theory is attempting to heal) .

The discussion gets very deep, the language almost escapes me....

Well, I've tried to put on finger many times on the heart of this material and who knows why it suddenly erupts here, on Remo's thread regarding Marie Louise von Franz. I am sorry for this personal amplification, I try not to do it, yet there it is again! In fact, however, it was always MLvF who I felt to be a secret companion in this aspect of feminine suffering gone underground. It is her TOAD aspect which this is all about! The toad is precisely the yoni of all-nature, that svadisthana location. And Jan has it right to mention the strawberry as a good association here. The cherry/strawberry 'bomb', the anti-nuclear bomb, is something I previously referred to some years back as the Love Balm, perhaps an amplification that works.. Well, maybe the 'strawberry balm', just 'the balm', or -- 'strawberry fields' in any case!

Precisely the 'revolution' starts here, whatever else is happening. Wherever we find a return of unsentimentalized selfhood, of authentic beingness, relaxed entitlement to our own self-containment (which speaks of a connection forged within the body to the long frozen or drowned Eros Self), we find someone who has escaped the confines of a false paradigm. From here, we are working again with a realized person, body and soul. The orphan complex is then quite suddenly -- gone! Vanished! The Love aspect, untainted by any sentiment or attachment, sat within us all along, waiting to be reborn. But it takes a reincarnation while we are still alive to succeed at this task. The Love, the 'balm' or tincture, comes from no other place than our own connection with the original 'temenos' (a nod to Dan -- great to have you here) which was always there, like the Unus Mundus, but only 'drowned' for a time in the great floodwaters (of the svadisthana?) --- it is the long lost island of MU yes, Jan -- LeMUria -- the Mother(land) that was spoken of in the original legends..).

Apologies everyone for length... Remo, I hadn't wanted to infringe on the content of your distinct discussion, but we are, in any case it seems, deep into the project of resuscitating the Eros Self, which comes on like a flood.

sincerely,
Kristin

**(P.S) sometimes this process backfires and a woman succeeds only in inflating her ego aspect (as it is too weak from the start to bear the pressure of a reawakening Eros ego and the coming symbiosis with Eros Self and becomes more and more masculinized in countereffect). In other words, instead of coming to a place of confluence with Nature as Love (big "L" love, that is, love that is not projectable onto, as it is everywhere and always, having nothing at all to do with human sentiment) it gets stuck instead in a concretization. Instead of authentic selfhood, in such a case a power complex instead becomes activated. These days men will sometimes view a woman with this seeming strength that comes in fact from power complex, as another kind of saviour (instead of the beneficent sweet type), projecting onto such a woman their longing for restored potency. These are the women that men immortalize as the ones who can give them a 'good kick in the butt' whenever they need it. They are the 'tough women' who keep the men 'honest', who will argue back, and etc. Such are then the overamped logos-inspired women of today, and it seems the men both fall back from them in awe and likewise fear them. They are the divas of the stage in their satin lingerie WITH WHIPS. Again, another projection of the Anima Mundi onto women here, on one hand, while on the other, the women brought it onto themselves in an unconscious effort to get back the feeling of 'authentic freedom', to take back their own virility and to be in ownership of themselves and no one else. In any case, a relationship with such a one-sided woman (who is in a permanently defensive mode, or finally in an all out aggressive mode, baring the teeth) will be a volatile one for all but the most docile, depotentized of men. The men have been demaculinized by this outcome, the women overpotentized as a counter-measure. But as we can see, all this is merely the unfortunate outcome of the polarization of the Love aspect (Anima Mundi, Nature within and without) on one side, and the power complex (human willfulness) on the other.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 am

Post the complement to to the nuclear bomb
Remo, it is quite late and I'm weary, but in this state often a truth of the experiential sort arises, when one is basically already in unthinking mode, closer to dreams. Here suddenly I had an association to your quotation above, regarding Pauli's mention in his Scientific Letters of several dreams he had of MLvF:

In the dream she gets the task to find the complement to the nuclear bomb.

It struck me that it is in fact MLvF's later association with you that catalyzed this task for her in her life. Moreover, that you might actually BE, in fact, that 'complement to the nuclear bomb', that she 'found', being that you took up the gauntlet with respect to this research and have made it YOUR life's work to unravel. It is my association, but sincerely I experienced it as quite marked, striking me with the force of an insight that did not arrive from my thinking function.

Strange, but then as you say, this is surely the case for us here, in every possible way, on the UM forum. Anyway, I am humbled by the implications of your dream content.

And Jan, thank you for your support, above. The pictures you painted in your vision/dream are very memorable...

best, Kristin

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am
Founder

Post Re: Strawberry Fields
Junis wrote:
We are really dealing with an 'otherworld' here, which is 'not real'. If we cease perceiving death as the 'pit' of nothingness, these 'strawberry fields' unfold. Just a few associations to try tuning in to the 'self-amplification'. Once the 'strawberry fields' unfold in one's imagination, 'the beyond' / the otherworld can be addressed and perceived as if it were real, and we can talk about it and communicate our experiences.

Yes, Jan. One of the first dreams I told MLvF was one about strawberries that I gave to her. She said that strawberries are a symbol of Eros :shock:. She used the term Eros, not love. Then, I did not yet see the difference between "making love" and "being love," discussed by Suzanne in detail. Further, I did not yet know that this Eros has to do with the unus mundus beyond the split into outer and inner world (and deeper than Carl Jung's collective unconscious, which to me belongs to the Logos principle). I had first to discover the Eros realm of the "unconscious," the queen of equal worth as the king (not being Jung's Anima!), the world soul, and the Eros Self complementary to Jung's (Logos) Self.

Again, your association is a very good self-amplification :D

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Plane of Complex Numbers and the Unus Mundus
This night I dreamed that I am now in contact with the plane of complex numbers. As some of you perhaps know, numbers can be represented in different classes:

1. Rational numbers, ie all numbers that can be represented as fractions.
2. Irrational numbers, ie the numbers that are infinite after the point, ie Pi
3. Complex numbers. While we can present the first two classes on a straight line, for complex numbers we need a plane. I once demonstrated the collapse of the wave function as follows:

The so-called wave function, which collapses in the quantum leap (or in the collapse of the wave function), for example when a radioactive decay happens, cannot be represented with rational or irrational numbers. We need complex numbers. They are always represented in the following form: (a + ib), where i is the root of -1. The latter is something very strange, since we cannot really extract a root from a negative number (as we can for example of 4 and get the result 2).

In my dream I was in contact with the complex plane for some weeks. My spontaneous association was the time span during which I am writing about reincarnation, beginning with these dreams of Carl G. Jung's reincarnation (since Nov 17).

So it seems that the preconscious knowledge tells us that the complex plane is a mathematical symbol of the unus mundus. Since the wave function of quantum physics belongs to the complex plane, this means also that the former is in fact a part of the unus mundus, or of the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), or of the Beyond.

Remo

PS: I further dreamed of "being love" with a woman.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Psychophysical Equivalent to the Nuclear Bomb
Before I can answer the above posts, I would like to explain what MLvF's strange dream means. I quote from Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
The second aspect, which Pauli stresses in the letter to von Franz deals with the above mentioned dream of her, which says that she has to find “the psychological equivalent to the atomic bomb.” He thinks that the motif of the radioactive nucleus in the above dream [of Pauli; see AaA] is intimately connected to this symbolic term in her dream, and interprets both as the task of creating an “extended physics,” which includes parapsychology. With the idea of the singular quantum leap, observable in one’s own inside – one of the most important contents of my theory – we have however found this “psychological equivalent,” or better: the psychophysical correspondence.

Thus, Pauli thought that MLvF's dream talks of an extension of physics by the inclusion of paraphysics, parapsychology or more general, a theory of the paranormal phenomena. As I mention above, I think that with the idea of the singular (acausal) quantum leap observable by the Eros ego, I have created the prerequisite for this task. The method to do this is of course Body-Centered Imagination. This is why after the dream I entered a BCI.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Alexipharmakum to the Nuclear Bomb
The process of the radioactive decay is describable by a collapse of the wave function, or as a singular quantum leap (an equivalent term to the former). Since the wave function belongs to the unus mundus (as my dream of today seems to say), every single radioactive decay is a creation act in this psychophysical reality beyond the split into the inner and outer world.

Since the otherworld is psychophysically nonlocally connected to our world (of the Eros ego, the vegetative ego), also in our world of the here and now creation and incarnation phenomena take place. It is however only observable in the state of the (completely vegetative) Eros ego. This is why science cannot realize these incarnations.

In the nuclear bomb and also in nuclear power plants the fission is triggered by the conscious will of the Logos ego. The unwelcome by-product of fission is an immense radioactive decay. This means that this way also a creation act in the unus mundus and thus in the Beyond is started. Since it is triggered by the human will, it is destructive. So to speak, the world soul is raped and forced to give birth to children she does not want at all. We can also say that the unus mundus and with it the Beyond is poisoned.

Thus, we need a „counter-poison,“ the Alexipharmakum of the old alchemists. My dreams show me that this counter-poison is Body-Centered Imagination.

BCI we do in the state of the Eros ego. The Eros ego is also psychophysically nonlocal and this way unified with the unus mundus. When something happens in the Eros ego/Eros Self it has therefore happened everywhere in the universe. Since we only observe (and renounce the will), and like this help the world soul to create Her children that she wants to give birth to, such observations of the inner quantum leap are constructive. Like this, they compensate the destructive creations triggered by the nuclear bomb and nuclear plants.

This is why we can in fact call this “anti-nuclear bomb” an aspect of the “strawberry factor,” the Eros of the universe.

This is in a nutshell the idea of the psychophysical equivalent or complement to the nuclear bomb, MLvF dreamt of.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: the complement to to the nuclear bomb
Kristin

kristin wrote:
Remo, it is quite late and I'm weary, but in this state often a truth of the experiential sort arises, when one is basically already in unthinking mode, closer to dreams.

Yes. In my case it is mostly in the mornings, still half in sleep, when I have the best ideas.

Quote:
It struck me that it is in fact MLvF's later association with you that catalyzed this task for her in her life. Moreover, that you might actually BE, in fact, that 'complement to the nuclear bomb', that she 'found', being that you took up the gauntlet with respect to this research and have made it YOUR life's work to unravel. It is my association, but sincerely I experienced it as quite marked, striking me with the force of an insight that did not arrive from my thinking function.

Yes, I think all this began with my strawberry dream I mentioned above. I do however not believe that I am the "complement to the nuclear bomb." As you see above, it is BCI. And I hope that as many humans as possible will soon use it to back the world soul in Her future incarnations. This, and only this, can save the world from the immense danger it is in.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Alexipharmakum to the Nuclear Bomb
Remo Roth wrote:
The process of the radioactive decay is describable by a collapse of the wave function, or as a singular quantum leap (an equivalent term to the former). Since the wave function belongs to the unus mundus (as my dream of today seems to say), every single radioactive decay is a creation act in this psychophysical reality beyond the split into the inner and outer world.

Since the otherworld is psychophysically nonlocally connected to our world (of the Eros ego, the vegetative ego), also in our world of the here and now creation and incarnation phenomena take place. It is however only observable in the state of the (completely vegetative) Eros ego. This is why science cannot realize these incarnations.

In the nuclear bomb and also in nuclear power plants the fission is triggered by the conscious will of the Logos ego. The unwelcome by-product of fission is an immense radioactive decay. This means that this way also a creation act in the unus mundus and thus in the Beyond is started. Since it is triggered by the human will, it is destructive. So to speak, the world soul is raped and forced to give birth to children she does not want at all. We can also say that the unus mundus and with it the Beyond is poisoned.

Thus, we need a „counter-poison,“ the Alexipharmakum of the old alchemists. My dreams show me that this counter-poison is Body-Centered Imagination.

BCI we do in the state of the Eros ego. The Eros ego is also psychophysically nonlocal and this way unified with the unus mundus. When something happens in the Eros ego/Eros Self it has therefore happened everywhere in the universe. Since we only observe (and renounce the will), and like this help the world soul to create Her children that she wants to give birth to, such observations of the inner quantum leap are constructive. Like this, they compensate the destructive creations triggered by the nuclear bomb and nuclear plants.

This is why we can in fact call this “anti-nuclear bomb” an aspect of the “strawberry factor,” the Eros of the universe.

This is in a nutshell the idea of the psychophysical equivalent or complement to the nuclear bomb, MLvF dreamt of.

Remo

Since I will be working on this post for awhile, I am just now going to "reserve the place" by posting these few starting comments. Some kind of unique synchronicity has occurred. When I came online this morning, not long after these anti-bomb and eros solutions posts had been made by Remo and Kristin -- but BEFORE I had seen them -- I saw that last night a website I had not visited for a long time somehow wound up in my History of webpage visits but without a previous entry to how I got there. Even now I cannot figure it out. How and why did I suddenly access that page (after many months since the last time) but decide I did not have time to read it again but would go on to sleep instead? This article, "Forces of Death and Life: The Nuclear Crisis", was published in a Steiner-related magazine in 1972.
Quote:
The drive to utilize matter more and more has brought us quite consequently into the “Atomic Age”. We easily overlook the fact that this age began many decades ago. Mankind as a whole, however, only became aware of it in 1945. Yet as early as 1904 Rudolf Steiner predicted that man would soon be able to release the energy of the atom and that this development, in connection with human egotism might bring upon us extremely precarious consequences. We need not look into the future for them.

To grasp the significance of nuclear power plants, we need to know that they were developed from an aggregate that had been constructed for a warship. But the ship was not built as originally planned. What to do with the expensive reactor? It was erected as an electrical power station in Shippingport, Pa., still under the management and control of the navy. We must furthermore know that six to nine nuclear reactors near Richland, Wash., functioned for many years for the sole purpose of producing plutonium. Everyone knows that this substance is the main ingredient of “The Bomb”, of which many thousands are now stockpiled in various countries. This then is the origin of the “Peaceful Atom” — truly a macabre background, matched by an equally promising future, that makes anyone who knows some basic details in this field shudder. Of the many consequences we have to face, let us consider only three: radiation — atomic waste — catastrophe.

Then when I got the forum today, it went together well with what was already being said here that I had not seen yet. I think what this "odd coincidence" shows me is that Remo's posting about the anti-nuclear solution as well as his singing or rather experiencing in a dream the One and Only's and my Being Love phenomenon are two sides of the same coin... Hmm, why did I start to say that Remo was "singing" our (Lee's and my) song of Being Love but then changed it to "experiencing in a dream"? Well, I'll get back to that after I go make some coffee. Suzanne

OK, at 10:01 AM my time in Virginia, I am making this first addition to what I said above. It was what Remo posted at the very beginning of the Ann's and my Blog when he first created it for us in late January -- early February 2008.
Quote:
Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog

All

I have created a new thread with the posts below. I hope that Suzanne as well as other people show their imaginations to the public, since only like this more and more people can understand what could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the nuclear bomb, the most devilish invention of mankind, which poisons our world as well as the Beyond.

Remo

Very early on, it appears that a primary theme of the Blog, all the way from then through to very recent posts there, is repeatedly about preventing human annihilation from nuclear war or from the effects of radioactive poisoning of the environment. I just checked, and by the end of the very first page on the Blog, Albert Schweitzer is already named, and not long after that on another page I mention Walter Russell who wrote the book "Atomic Suicide" in the 1950s. It turned out that Ann had met like I also did Lao Russell, widow of Dr. Russell. If I went online on purpose and cruised for days or even weeks various forums trying to find someone who knew about the Russells or specifically had met Lao, chances are I would not find anyone... especially someone like Ann who had the book and had also done a correspondence course with Lao...posting this now... then adding more. Next is a snippet from Schweitzer:
Quote:
This is from Albert Schweitzer's 1957 "Declaration of Conscience":

.....Since radioactive rays of sufficient amount and strength have harmful effects on the human body, it must be considered whether the radiation resulting from the hydrogen explosions that have already taken place represents a danger which would increase with new explosions.

In the course of the three-and-a-half years that have passed since then [the test explosions of the early hydrogen bombs] representatives of the physical and medical sciences have been studying the problem. Observations on the distribution, origin, and nature of radiation have been made. The processes through which the human body is harmfully affected have been analyzed. The material collected, although far from complete, allows us to draw the conclusion that radiation resulting from the explosions which have already taken place represents a danger to the human race – a danger not to be underrated – and that further explosions of atomic bombs will increase this danger to an alarming extent.

This conclusion has repeatedly been expressed, especially during the last few months. However, it has not, strange to say, influenced public opinion to the extent that one might have expected. Individuals and peoples have not been aroused to give to this danger the attention which it unfortunately deserves. It must be demonstrated and made clear to them.

I raise my voice, together with those of others who have lately felt it their duty to act, through speaking and writing, in warning of the danger. My age and the generous understanding so many people have shown of my work permit me to hope that my appeal may contribute to the preparing of the way for the insights so urgently needed.....

I am going to put a few more items into this post -- a couple I think back above in between Remo's statements in the quote of his post I am replying to. Then I can add links to longer versions of this kind od material already over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. It's 11:16 right now...

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total -- actually this would have been 11:17 AM my time...

It is now 11:48 my time in Virginia -- Something very powerful is going on... I got back here to tell about the freaky thing that happened while I was looking up the term "atomic ash" that Lee had given to me some months ago to look up that at the time resulted in my first seeing the article in the Steiner magazine I mentioned above in this post. I was going to paste in something from an earlier post on the Ann-Suzanne Blog to here -- somewhere up in between the quotes from Remo's post I am replying to. But then things got very peculiar... I will try to retrace these steps now...

... after I make quick mention of Jess's astonishing synchronicity below about the Richmond, Wash. nuclear facility that was mentioned in the 1972 "Forces of Death and Life: The Nuclear Crisis" article.

OK, I did the search for atomic ash in order to find out it what context Lee had said that to me months ago. I figured it was somewhere else here on the forum. So, I Googled it and got this result:

UNUS MUNDUS :: View topic - Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... einsiedeln I ...... He said to look up the words "atomic ash". That did the trick. ...
unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?printertopic... - Cached

How odd, this is a printer ready version of the Blog page... how did that happen? Not only that, it is not one Blog page. It is all Blog pages apparently from Jan. to Dec. of 2008 in printer format. I would not have done this on my computer because it does not recurrently work for a few months back. How did I get access to somebody else putting it into PRINT ready? This is what was at the top of that page:

This is Google's cache of http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... rel=-10000. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Dec 4, 2009 21:52:26 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only version

These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: psychophysical free fr atomic ash

So, still I do not have access to the page where I mentioned and it showed up in the Google result: "He (Lee) said to look up the words "atomic ash"... but it is in links to the page and just as unobtainable as before I did the search. Stuff like this, odd and unexplainable... usually add up to some kind of what you other folks on the forum call a Pauli effect. I said to myself... something BIG is going on here, THEY over there are trying to communicate something...

Then I had the intuitive nudge to come back here and post a video of Maria von Franz that was on that freaky print ready Blog page. My eyeballs almost fell out when I saw Jess' post...

Yes, this must be a message from the Beyond... and this is what she and the others with her want to say again to us RIGHT NOW:

Quick Link to the Maria von Franz video: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8973#8973

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm
Founder

Post Wave function as Linear Combination And Collapse
Remo Roth wrote:

More about the wave function and its collapse one finds in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_function_collapse

That the wave function is a linear combination shows the first formula there. The Greek Sigma means "sum." This shows that the wave function is a sum, or a so-called linear combination.

The i means here 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... and by inserting the real numbers, one receives a sum of terms.

All these terms mean a possible "incarnation state," which are however only potential. In the moment of the observation only one of all these possible states becomes real, the other ones disappear -- the collapse of the wave function. We do however not know, which one of all the potential states incarnates. This is why this process is a-causal. In the next observation a completely different potential can incarnate (and we do not know which one). This means that we cannot repeat such processes like causal processes (the problem of non-reproducibility!). There is no specific "cause" for the "effect."

This is also what happens in the case of Body-Centered Imagination: One of the potential images or vegetative sensations becomes real (we do however not know which one) and can be observed by the Eros ego. Like this this and only like this the (a-causally produced) image or sensation is incarnated into our world, and becomes reality.

Since such an observation does not have any specific cause, it is something completely new not deducible from older states (as in Newton's classical physics), and thus a real creation act.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

Suzanne wrote:
...Some kind of unique synchronicity has occurred. When I came online this morning, not long after these anti-bomb and eros solutions posts had been made by Remo and Kristin -- but BEFORE I had seen them -- I saw that last night a webpage I had not visited for a long time somehow wound up in my History but without a previous entry to how I got there. Even now I cannot figure it out. How and why did I suddenly access that page again but decide I did not have time to read it again but would go on to sleep instead. This article was published in a Steiner-related magazine in 1972.
Quote:
The drive to utilize matter more and more has brought us quite consequently into the “Atomic Age”. We easily overlook the fact that this age began many decades ago. Mankind as a whole, however, only became aware of it in 1945. Yet as early as 1904 Rudolf Steiner predicted that man would soon be able to release the energy of the atom and that this development, in connection with human egotism might bring upon us extremely precarious consequences. We need not look into the future for them.

To grasp the significance of nuclear power plants, we need to know that they were developed from an aggregate that had been constructed for a warship. But the ship was not built as originally planned. What to do with the expensive reactor? It was erected as an electrical power station in Shippingport, Pa., still under the management and control of the navy. We must furthermore know that six to nine nuclear reactors near Richland, Wash., functioned for many years for the sole purpose of producing plutonium. Everyone knows that this substance is the main ingredient of “The Bomb”, of which many thousands are now stockpiled in various countries. This then is the origin of the “Peaceful Atom” — truly a macabre background, matched by an equally promising future, that makes anyone who knows some basic details in this field shudder. Of the many consequences we have to face, let us consider only three: radiation — atomic waste — catastrophe.

I have a small synchronicity with this too. I came to the forum but there were no new posts, so I decided to look at the NUFORC (National UFO Reporting Center) web site. I went to their home page, which I haven't done for a long time because I normally just link straight to the index of sighting reports. I saw an update from the summer which stated that they had moved the organization to a new location near Davenport in eastern Washington:
Of course, I was thinking how appropriate for a UFO organization to be in a former underground missile complex! This morning I checked the forum and the new posts had been made, the last of which was Suzanne's, with the quote about nuclear reactors near Richland, Washington. Richland and Davenport are about 70 miles apart.

Jess

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Jess Marks wrote:
Suzanne wrote:
...Some kind of unique synchronicity has occurred. When I came online this morning, not long after these anti-bomb and eros solutions posts had been made by Remo and Kristin -- but BEFORE I had seen them -- I saw that last night a webpage I had not visited for a long time somehow wound up in my History but without a previous entry to how I got there. Even now I cannot figure it out. How and why did I suddenly access that page again but decide I did not have time to read it again but would go on to sleep instead. This article was published in a Steiner-related magazine in 1972.
Quote:

I have a small synchronicity with this too. I came to the forum but there were no new posts, so I decided to look at the NUFORC (National UFO Reporting Center) web site. I went to their home page, which I haven't done for a long time because I normally just link straight to the index of sighting reports. I saw an update from the summer which stated that they had moved the organization to a new location near Davenport in eastern Washington:
Quote:
Suzanne replies: I took out the picture because it can be seen directly above this one in Jess's post. Instead I am pasting in here part of what I had added to my earlier post above that I had not finished yet when I came back here and saw Jess' post:

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total -- actually this would have been 11:17 AM my time...

It is now 11:48 my time in Virginia -- Something very powerful is going on... I got back here to tell about the freaky thing that happened while I was looking up the term "atomic ash" that Lee had given to me some months ago to look up that at the time resulted in my first seeing the article in the Steiner magazine I mentioned above in this post. I was going to paste in something from an earlier post on the Ann-Suzanne Blog to here -- somewhere up in between the quotes from Remo's post I am replying to. But then things got very peculiar... I will try to retrace these steps now...

... after I make quick mention of Jess's astonishing synchronicity below about the Richmond, Wash. nuclear facility that was mentioned in the 1972 "Forces of Death and Life: The Nuclear Crisis" article.

OK, I did the search for atomic ash in order to find out it what context Lee had said that to me months ago. I figured it was somewhere else here on the forum. So, I Googled it and got this result:

UNUS MUNDUS :: View topic - Ann's and Suzanne's experiences' blog
In http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... einsiedeln I ...... He said to look up the words "atomic ash". That did the trick. ...
unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?printertopic... - Cached

How odd, this is a printer ready version of the Blog page... how did that happen? Not only that, it is not one Blog page. It is all Blog pages apparently from Jan. to Dec. of 2008 in printer format. I would not have done this on my computer because it does not recurrently work for a few months back. How did I get access to somebody else putting it into PRINT ready? This is what was at the top of that page:

This is Google's cache of http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... rel=-10000. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Dec 4, 2009 21:52:26 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Text-only version

These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: psychophysical free fr atomic ash

So, still I do not have access to the page where I mentioned and it showed up in the Google result: "He (Lee) said to look up the words "atomic ash"... but it is in links to the page and just as unobtainable as before I did the search. Stuff like this, odd and unexplainable... usually add up to some kind of what you other folks on the forum call a Pauli effect. I said to myself... something BIG is going on here, THEY over there are trying to communicate something...

Then I had the intuitive nudge to come back here and post a video of Maria von Franz that was on that freaky print ready Blog page.
My eyeballs almost fell out when I saw Jess' post...

Yes, this must be a message from the Beyond... and this is what "she" and the others with her want to say again to us RIGHT NOW: THE VIDEO POSTED BELOW

Of course, I was thinking how appropriate for a UFO organization to be in a former underground missile complex! This morning I checked the forum and the new posts had been made, the last of which was Suzanne's, with the quote about nuclear reactors near Richland, Washington. Richland and Davenport are about 70 miles apart.

Jess

Jess, this is just awesome. It confirms to me what seemed to me to be a communication by synchronicity from the Beyond with the "main event" being a spoken message to us by video from Maria von Franz. I am pasting it in here in a few minutes... The audio quality is not good, so you may have to turn up your sound volume. It has only withdrawing psychic projection as a description of its content:

P.S. I think I have done my job now and can relax and go get some lunch.

Suzanne

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

You are referring to Mohammad Ali (from my older dream), and also my tiger dream.

Quote:
Patrick wrote (on 28th November 2009, before tiger dream):

Tiger Woods

What on earth can I have in common with the world's greatest golfer? Apart from our style of driving, that is.

Quote:
BBC News site, Saturday, 28 November 2009:

'Police are waiting to question world number one golfer Tiger Woods after an early-hours car crash outside his Florida home.
The star was found semi-conscious with facial injuries after his car reportedly hit a fire hydrant and tree.
Officers were told Woods' wife Elin had used a golf club to break the rear window of the car and pull him from the vehicle after the accident.
The 14-time major champion was admitted to hospital and later released.'

Quote:
Patrick wrote:

'I have had a number of car crashes, and sadly, most of them have been my fault. Twice I have got my foot on the wrong pedal (I drive an automatic), and kept pressing thinking it was the brake. I have knocked down a tree like this, and on another occasion wrecked several cars. I wrote my first car off, rolling it into a ditch, and believed that I was certainly going to die. I just thought 'Oh, this is it', I wasn't afraid. But every time, I climb out without a scratch. I don't do it deliberately, I just seem to get in a panic of some sort. The last time, I got prosecuted for 'Driving with Undue Care and Attention', and fined.'

Oh, I didn't mention - the tree I knocked down was on my own road.

Patrick

In the light of recent developments, I am not sure how to regard this - I certainly don't have about 10 (alleged) mistresses. But Mohammad Ali and Tiger Woods - both changed their names (I don't think that Tiger is his given name). Both probably seen as black (I know that Tiger Wood's lineage is actually more complicated than that). Both the best at their respective sports. Seems to me like some sort of link.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 am

Post Occult Vampirism OR the "Being Love" Connection
Junis wrote:
Thanks, Suzanne, for the video. Interesting Ufo-connection, Jess :)

Jan wrote:
Quote:
Then my bowels started to transform into roots, and the pink alien and I engaged in some sort of 'love making' involving my bowel roots and its pink tentacles. Evetually the three purple worms creeped into the space below our 'love making'. Two of them formed an ouroborus while the third curled up in the center and started laying gleeming green eggs. Shortly later a lot of little worms issued from the broken eggs.

I put the 'love making' in quotation marks because I wasn't sure about this expression. Remo's mention of Suzanne's difference between 'making love' and 'being love' clarified this a little more. I was not actually 'making love' to the pink alien. The German word 'Befühlen' comes to mind ('touching', 'sensing', or 'feeling' each other). There was hardly any real 'touching', or if so like two blind people would 'scan' each other's faces. It was more like a 'dance of tentancles' with some sort of 'vibrational exchange' taking place at the 'synapses'. And now I would think of the space under this 'vibrational exchange' of my root legs and the pink tentacles as a 'temenos', a sacred place.

It is important to accomplish a thorough 'separatio' (differentiation) of profane and sacred sexuality, before a 'coincidentia oppositorum', a coniunctio of the two can take place. One could imagine an actual love making, which would take place in the temenos of the coniunctio and would thus act as an 'incarnation' of divine eros, but it is safer to keep the two apart, and not dabble with this precociously, lest it may end in brute Crowleyan sex magick. Maybe the nuptial sacrament was originally devised to provide for this 'sacred space' in human love relationships, but then degenerated into a petty bourgeois stereotype of 'married life' (I believe you have touched on this matter, Suzanne).

Best,

Jan

Hi Jan, Ann and I have discussed these Lovey Dovey matters in great detail on the Blog, and recently you, Patrick, and I and some others have looked at the dangers of negative "sex magick" type occultism in contrast to the positive aspect of human spiritual and sensual love combined.

"Predatory Occult Vampirism" -- my title for illustration

Jan, I am not sure at the moment... but I saw your new post on another thread with the image of a Hindu goddess breast feeding a baby elephant god... and I had to wonder if you had read some post I have already made about how the deceased Lee has said to me that his and my connection as a "energetic" bridge between here and the Beyond is not like a psychic feeding off of one another but is mutual nourishment as a child "feeds" or rather is "nourished" by the mother's breast. I have saved some images to go along with an eventual comprehensive post about this over on the Blog. I can put a few of those here now, this "mystical matrimony" one already being over on one of the Leonardo series of posts:

Leonardo Da Vinci & his painting of the 'Mona Leo'
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8822#8822

Personally I find this image right here below far more appealing as an illustration of passionate and compassionate union, whether that be sexually or spiritually or both, and it also is already over on the Blog. The text is my quote in a post to Ann from a modern Gnostic source online:
Quote:
In many religious systems the union of man and woman is considered an apt metaphor for the unitive experience: a cessation of self-awareness in a moment of intense awareness. In literature, art, and ritual, ultimate Oneness has long and often been expressed in erotic imagery. Tantric Buddhism, a mystical system in which the commodious word "love" has been explored to its utmost, offers the yabyum, joined figures of the male god embracing his female counterpart, holding her close before him, face to face, body to body. They form a union of Compassion and Thought -- the two central ideas of this late school of Buddhism, the two final states of the human consciousness before it realizes nirvana. A Taoist symbol is more familiar in the West; yin and yang, female and male energies, enfold each other to form a circle, itself a universal expression of perfect unity.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6831#6831

The image next is actually one I cut out of a book many years ago and saved as an example to myself of the feeling of "La Tendresse" (passion... with tenderness and trust... perhaps) I had experienced with the One and Only without there being actual sex of course because he believed that would be morally wrong both as a violation of his marriage vows as well as a betrayal of my youthful affection for him... which he had said was... "how very precious this seems to me"... as he kissed me on the forehead to emphasize this point:

Gentle Spirits -- Being Love

Quick addition: I just realized this next image belongs here from the second page of the Ann-Suzanne Blog posted in February 2008. At that time I first showed it, I did not make the connection to his having kissed me on the forehead so sweetly like this about 30 years before...

My comment at the time in 2008: Ann and Remo, Of course you will recall my telling you here at the forum about the vision I had about kissing him on the forehead at the time he would have been dying in 1990.

Suzanne Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:22 am
About the process of communicating with the Beyond
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5962#5962

Jan, I will pause here and add later your goddess nourishing the baby god image with another image Patrick and I have discussed about two people, man and woman, holding a "child" version of one another that each is tenderly nurturing in their hands.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:18 am
Profile Personal album

Post Parkinson's Disease
Wow, this is getting impressive. Here is something I might not have posted on a public forum, but it needs to be said here and now. Ever since I first started to understand that a disease can have a symbolic meaning (which would have been sometime in the last two years since joining the forum), I have been wondering in the back of my mind what could be meant by Parkinson's Disease. Why specifically Parkinson's Disease? Two reasons. First, it has been a major issue in my husband's family. My husband's father was afflicted with a very bad case of Parkinson's, beginning in his 50s. Eventually he had to move into a nursing home because it was impossible to care for him at home. He died there in February of 1992, at the age of 77. All four of his children (including my husband) suffer from something called Essential Tremor (also called "ET"!), which is not as bad as Parkinson's but probably related, and those with ET may have a 4x greater risk of developing Parkinson's (see wikipedia page linked below). I have been worried about this again lately, as my husband gets older (he is now 54; 14.5 years older than me). I have been wondering what it he would need to become conscious of in order to possibly prevent the progression of the ET or the potential development of Parkinson's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_tremor

Reason number two has to do with my "red octahedron crystal dream" painting. In 1990 I had done a couple of sculpture projects about the red crystal. In 1991 I had been attempting to create a graphic (2-dimensional) depiction that would express the quality of the dream, but without any satisfactory result. Then one night in February of 1992, the image suddenly came to me and I drew it in pencil on paper. (It was basically the same image as in the painting I made later-- shown as my avatar--, except the "mushroom cloud" aspect was more subtle.) A few minutes after I drew the image, a nurse called to tell us that my father-in-law had just died. This seemed very strange and significant at the time, even though back then I had no idea about anything related to Jungian psychology, and I had no religious beliefs. I have always wondered what would turn out to be "the key" to understanding that event, and now I think I am finding out. Besides helping us to illuminate the collective aspect of this regarding MLvF, further comments and discussion on this topic would help me personally to understand, as I feel I am always just on the edge of comprehension of the stuff on this forum.

Jess

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 am
Post Dark Side of the Moon
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 pm
Post Birth of the Ruby
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Post Re: Dark Side of the Moon & A Light from Within
Junis wrote:
Suzanne,

Quote:
Jan, I am not sure at the moment... but I saw your new post on another thread with the image of a Hindu goddess breast feeding a baby elephant god... and I had to wonder if you had read some post I have already made about how the deceased Lee has said to me that his and my connection as a "energetic" bridge between here and the Beyond is not like a psychic feeding off of one another but is mutual nourishment as a child "feeds" or rather is "nourished" by the mother's breast. I have saved some images to go along with an eventual comprehensive post about this over on the Blog. I can put a few of those here now, this "mystical matrimony" one already being over on one of the Leonardo series of posts:

Quote:
I didn't notice the above image before! This really looks a lot like what I experienced in my dream vision.

Suzanne replies: Jan, here below is the image you had shown on your last post on another thread about your BCI experience you called The Ninth Cloud. One thing occurred to me this morning about all these mentions of "breast feeding" and "nourishing" either our offspring or one another... Back in late 1962 when my first child was born when I was 18 going on 19... very few... and I mean no young mothers I knew were breast feeding. The bottle was the new and improved modern in-thing. Because my first husband was from another culture where the mothers did still breast feed, I wound up doing that and carrying my baby around in a sling on my hip just about all the time I went anywhere. Now we know "scientifically" that there are many natural substances in the mother's milk that are very helpful to the development of the child. Also of course the tender cuddling skin to skin is supposed to create a closer bonding emotionally between mom and baby. It is not the end of the world if the mother is not able, perhaps due to temporary illness, to nourish the child in this ideal manner because the father or other caring person can snuggle with the baby and use an enriched formula in one of those new-fangled bottles with a nipple closer to the real thing experience. By now, in reading this, some folks may already be getting very uncomfortable about so much BREAST talk because we have by way of degenerate cultural influences so super sexualized in our minds the natural shape into an un-natural porno size 44DDD object with silicone implants.

Jan continues: The nourishing / breast feeding part is very meaningful. I once posted an image of pacifiers along with a twelve spoked nautical wheel to illustrate an 'infants realionship' to this invisible yin-energy. Kristin's Kali Durga (the revengeful 'dark' yin) and the Hindu Goddess Parvati (as the norishing aspect) belong to the same yin energy realm. In browsing through the illustartion to the aurora consurgence, which Marie-Louise von Franz commented about, what first struck me were all the 'black sun' or 'black moon' images in the pictures. From the viewpoint of 'solar consciousness' (here in the sense of neo-platonic) the black sun may intially be seen as a void and absence of light, much like a black whole in astrophysics, but when one relates to the true 'voidness of the void' this can be experienced as a 'fullness'. In a solar eclipse the moon comes in between the earthly observer and the sun. Maybe the moon 'is asking us' to observe it in its own right apart from being a mere reflection of sunlight. The 'evil', destructive aspect of the divine feminine erupts when one fails to incorporate and look at the 'dark side of the moon', so to speak.

Suzanne replies: Hmm, this is very interesting. I went back to the page on the Ann-Suzanne Blog where you had posted the pacifier images in conjunction with a black sun image. You actually named the post: BLACK SUN WITH PACIFIERS. Then what developed over a series of posts between us was a discussion of how to delve into the darkness without being destroyed (in a VERY negative way!). At one point, I mentioned this: "The dark realm that Lee and I visit is not the hangout of evil beings. He is a daimon (a good spirit companion), not a bad guy demon -- the difference he pointed out to me that I posted about before. The darkness whose subtle light he is acclimating me to is not part of the astral heavens and hells at all and is a transition locale before leaving this earthly dimension to reside in the causal realm." Again, this is not necessarily about going somewhere else. It is about an inner journey to the Here-Now within ourselves wherever we may be.

Discussion goes on for many posts at this link:
Jan Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:38 pm
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7917#7917

Best

Jan

Jan, One other thing you mentioned above in your description of the Hindu mother-child image was... "From the viewpoint of 'solar consciousness' (here in the sense of neo-platonic) the black sun may intially be seen as a void and absence of light, much like a black whole in astrophysics, but when one relates to the true 'voidness of the void' this can be experienced as a 'fullness'." Hmm, I can't find what I am looking for at the moment... taking a break and will finish this a bit later... Well, I 'm back but not inclined to say much more. I have posted before about a dream-vision with Lee in the early 1980s where he as "The Companion" (a wider identity than his own) and I were walking along together in an inner world and speculating about how can we ever know God, the true one that cannot be seen, and he said... perhaps God is like a plethora (he even spelled out the word) that can be realized. Plethora is not usually thought of as a positive word, especially as a medical term meaning a negative excess or surplus... although its derivation is simply from the Latin for fullness. Now it is almost 30 years after that vision experience, and I still am pondering the possible meaning of the over-flowing abundance that the Original Source might be. Anyhow, this is where at the central core of our being that we will most likely find out about such things:

Suzanne

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Post permutations, associations...
Everyone, just a great discussion here, much care and considerable effort are being put into this thread, many thanks.

Jan, Suzanne, with breastfeeding at the teat of the Black Sun I feel we are really getting at something.

I do wonder: could it be that MLvF needed something in the way of essential nourishment initially as a baby, in that Purusha with baby Ganesha 'muladhara' way, that she nevertheless did not manage to receive? Well I know I presume here. But when reading the descriptions given by MLvF of some of her childhood memories in/around her relationship with the natural world (which was incredibly strong), I so often got a subtle feeling that she REALLY managed to understand and to respect the unsentimental quality of nature, the Kali Durga 'feral' aspect, but that, however, something was missing, as I always sensed also a tender sort of longing in this love for nature, as if she also sought some succour there which, as a human child, she could not wholly extract from it. This is of course only my interpretation of her sensibilities in the passages I've read, perhaps a partial projection on my part, though I felt it important to post here. I felt this quality of yearning in some short passages from MLvF's earlier memories, mostly in places where she is attempting to show her personal connection with nature, in an attempt to describe to her audience some point regarding the alchemical opus. For one such example (with apologies for not citing exact references), I refer to Marie Louise's description of the tree sap which she took and boiled down to try and extract the tincture from, in the fashion of an alchemist. She did say she felt some terrible loss/sadness in 'destroying' the sap in such a way (another amplification: perhaps pain surrounding the aspect of wilfullness in experimentation was already constellated for her at such a young age?).

What I am getting at really is an idea we have all been bandying around together a bit here. And this is that when the goddess nature is 'split', as it is today in our world, we are at the mercy of these two sides being polarized (just as male and female have been polarized). Thus we have on one hand the Purusha (as we have named her for now) aspect or the 'sweet' (a naturally sweet, not false saccharine sweet) feminine energetic, and on the other the Kali Durga or the wild feminine aspect. This is a generalization. From here the comparision however begins to get more complicated. Neither of these aspects is to be understood as at all 'ownable' by our human understanding! The goddess is self-contained, not to be possessed, such is Her entitlement, being all-persasive and unknowable, the Mystery. As humans we like to think of the sweet feminine in a soley 'sentimental' way, and thus the nuturing mother aspect has been overloaded with a terrible gooey subjectivity that speaks of a one-sided understanding of the feminine all too clearly. As for that other side of the goddess energy, that part is excluded but nevertheless also has ownership projected onto it -- this would include all the displaced female archetypes such as the prostitute and the nun (read: saint -- to which the 'sainted mother' is of course also related!...at the risk of adding way too much to this disccusion, it might be interesting to see in fact where this nun/woman of 'god' aspect correlates to both the 'dark' and the 'light' mother archetype, as she appears to straddle the fence/create a bridge (!) for us here -- she is NOT given to an unconditional nourishing of the human realm, but is yet conceived as wholly 'good', thus she is as a stranger in the material world but still an indispesible archetype, especially given the polarity we live today...

To get on with it, we as humans DO require to learn from a template that includes both the impersonal dark and the impersonal (!)light aspect of the feminine. Thus the sweet, nourishing feminine energy (associated with many goddess 'fragments' such as Lakshmi, Mother Mary and so forth) is something which on the human level we require not only to survive our births but moreover to become properly grounded in life, and from there to find complementary integration 'from the inside' as we grow up (hopefully to be reflected eventually in a wholeness 'on the outside')... The ultimate nurture is then for the dedicated, loving mother figure (whether male or female, but that's for another story) to be present in our lives at the earliest stages of our time here on earth. Such is the unconditional mother aspect. Secondarily to this, of course, is the Dark Mother, the one who teaches that other set of lessons, also indispensable to wholeness, and which we require at a slightly later time, well into our teens and 20's, if we are to get these lessons into helpful sequence it seems. This is the "mother" who shows the way through the valley of death, as it were. Mostly, however, we do not receive a balance of these '2' mothers in our lives, and especially not from in many cases women/men(!) who are themselves properly (whatever that can mean) integrated/whole. (n.b. just by way of description: the second or 'unnatural' mother aspect can be supplied by any woman in our lives who models for us the Kali Durga (Hecate) level of self-sustainability, self-containment and yet assertiveness, also pith, in some way in also an understanding of the word 'conditional', given the vagaries of life). At any rate, if such intergrations are not supported by the people/situations in our lives, we are then left to sort out this tangle for ourselves, and with the corporatized media telling us all how to feel about the archetypes now, we are definately at the mercy of a forced template, with subliminal political messages built right in, instead of learning 'how to read' anymore for ourselves, thus finding our own organic route to Self-discovery.

The distinctions I am making here between these 'mother' aspects coincides in a general way with the pagan lexicon (that one utilized in Celtic belief sytems, for instance), where we have the threefold goddess aspect or feminine trinity which includes the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone. The archaic Mother and Crone aspect is possibly paralled in the Empress and the Priestess cards respectively in the tarot deck. (nb. in contrast, the Maiden aspect perhaps refers to that sense essential wonder in life, the bliss of life without distinction that one can experience only mainly as a child and in dreams or through/in 'primitive' undifferentiated integration with nature also..).

So much space could be given to the topic, but I mainly wanted to put my finger on the need for the human being to experience the nurture aspect as a baby at the hands of another human being. Nature itself cannot suckle us in this flesh-on-flesh way, as Suzanne describes, and where the experience was less than fullsome for us, it is more than probably that a basic grounding in muladhara does NOT occur. Thus we are all in some sense left to integrate the first chakra on our very own, a difficult thing to do without any or very little preconditional support. My sense is then that we need the uncategorically committed loving human touch to come into this world with a decent grounding, right from the start, and where this connection is in some sense 'broken' we are immediately in a place of some abandonment, orphaned from the start. Many who do not receive enough of this loving nurture (who knows what enough of it might entail, or for that matter, too much???) find instead their support from 'big' nature, that capitol "L" Love aspect, which cannot however supply our human supportive initial grounding.

The Muladhara and Svadisthana chakric energies are related yet perhaps each comes from a different understanding of the goddess aspects. To formulate a good relation with life we need to be grounded it seems in both nurture and 'loss', in both 'little' love and in all-pervasive, universal Love. It seems that a balanced interaction once established between these two lower chakras can keep one from sliding into wholly projected as well as overpersonalized or inflated scenarios as pertain to to the aspect of physical nourishment (wellness, body 'image' and etc) and the aspect of sex and sexuality. As we know, both of these areas of life are now terribly constellated in this world of ours, to the point of a picture of singular obsession. With these two areas so out of balance, we can never come to a healthy heart perspective, no matter how hard we might try.

How all of this relates to the trajectory of posssible physical diseases later in life, such as the development of Parkinsons' and other such chronic scenarios, who knows. I would not like to assume anything here in relation for instance to MLvF and her difficult illness. Basically this has just been to show how deep the drop can fall into the well, how important it may be to 'achieve' grounding in these most basic areas, in both the personal human sense and the impersonal natural sense.

to our health!
Kristin

Last edited by kristin on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Jan wrote:

I didn't mean to associate you personally with Tiger Woods or Mohammed Ali just because you posted about them, or the one appeared in a very old dream of yours. So I hope this didn't get across this way.

No, that wasn't how it came across, Jan. I posted about what seemed an odd parallel between Tiger Woods and myself, and then all these skeletons started tumbling out of his cupboard. What he has done isn't all that unusual for a powerful male celebrity - it just conflicts with his public image, and maybe with his self-image.

Mohammad Ali and Tiger Woods have both been commonly described as 'the worlds's greatest athlete' - perhaps they carry a similar projection.

Best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Post white piano
Jan

you state above that in your BCI vision, "Ganesha played a white piano with mandala structures on it". Thought just to mention here that Bernie has posted several references on the forum to the 'white piano' as a symbol, I just can't remember the exact threads these are to be found on. One of the references at least relates to John Lennon, and the other one, if I have it right, to Salvador Dali. This is obviously archetypal content that you were 'downloading' in your BCI, and it's really interesting that it relates to these other instances of the emergence of a white piano.

(if we wanted to discuss this aspect, we could start another thread, or find the place perhaps where Bernie originally posted about it -- either this,
or place any further Ganesha discussion on the Ganesha or 'Elephant" thread which was authored some time back...)

Kristin

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 am
Founder

Post Artificial Radioactivity as Destructive Creation in Beyond
I gave the above relatively technical explanation of the quantum leap or collapse of the wave function, because it is absolutely important for the understanding of my further explanations. I fear that not too many people of today, especially scientists, really understand the quantum leap. Thus, I'd like to show once again, what is really new since Henry Becquerel discovered the radioactive decay of uranium in 1895 -- by the way in the year in which Carl Jung realized the séances with Helly, his mother and some cousins.

Since Galilei, Kepler and Newton science believed in the causality of the behavior of the material world. The best examples for this idea are Kepler's laws of the planet’s motions. He realized that there are mathematical laws with which we can calculate the motion of the planets. For example, we can calculate when the next eclipse will take place, and like this the fear of them was eliminated. Everything was explainable by a (causal) mathematical law, there was no spontaneous change anymore, the latter the reason for many dreads of archaic mankind.

But then, in 1895, Becquerel discovered a radiation that was first not at all influencable by the human will (it did not change with the change of pressure, temperature, etc.) and second was a-causal. To show this it is the best to imagine 10 radioactive atoms. We know that they decay. We do, however, not know, which one decays next, and when it does. Thus, time and place (space) of the energetic change is completely arbitrary. The most important effect of all this is that there is no mathematical law for the description of such processes, ie the radioactive decay.

At the beginning of the 20th century physicists were completely overwhelmed by this fact. They felt completely confused by this a-causal event, and first did not know how to go on. Then, they invented something really devilish. They said: Ok, we cannot describe the singular radioactive decay with the help of a mathematical law [like Galilei, Kepler and eventually Newton (and Maxwell later with the electromagnetic force)], but we can describe the radioactive decay of a mass of uranium atoms; however only statistically. This means that physicists replaced the mathematically non-describable singular radioactive decay with a statistical law that tells us the decay of the mass. Like this it became possible to describe the amount of time, after which half of the radioactive atoms had decayed -- the so-called radioactive half-life. With the help of statistical laws the singular a-causal decay was substituted, and this way it became possible to manipulate radioactive matter by will. By the replacement of the non-manipulable singular radioactive decay by the statistical law will-possession came back into physics. The results are the atomic bomb and the nuclear power plants.

This is why I talked above of the rape of the world soul: Every radioactive decay represents a creation act, since without any mathematical law, without any causality something new has been created. It is what in a symbolic language I call the self-fertilization act of the world soul. Such singular incarnation acts are -- as is the radioactive decay -- completely independent of the human will. They happen where an when the world soul likes to incarnate. This is the very important point, since with the description of the radioactive decay with the help of statistical laws, the decays, and thus incarnation acts, became manipulable by the human will. Not when the world soul likes to do so, but when a human being with his will and power likes, the creation acts take place. This happens in the nuclear bomb and also in the nuclear plants. This is why I call them a rape of the world soul:With every artificial decay, she is forced to give birth to new incarnations she does not want at all !!!

Again in a symbolic language we can say that because of the artificial radioactive decays the unus mundus, the realm of the world soul, becomes populated with all these changelings. The Beyond becomes more and more poisoned. Since the unus mundus/Beyond is psychophysically non-locally connected to our world of the here and now, the poisoning happens also here – be it in the physical, be it in the psychical world, or in both.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Deceased come Back into Our World: UFO/"Aliens"
Sorry that for the moment I cannot enter the discussion re: MLvF’s Parkinson disease, since I have to continue my argument first.

Instead of the image of the changelings we can also say that with the help of the radioactive decay the quality of the "energy of the unus mundus," the energy that I call the matter-psyche, is changed in a destructive manner. [This is what physics does not accept and thus regards radioactivity as a common force, like the other three ones.] The change is destructive in the case of artificial radioactivity, since it is forced by the human will. Thus, the different quality of the unus mundus/Beyond shows in a “re-vitalization” of the deceased. Because of the psychophysical nonlocality these deceased with a “higher life energy” enter the vegetative nervous system (the unconscious Eros ego) of humans. The result is the UFO/Alien phenomenology in its destructive aspect.

Of course all this reminds us of the situation in Jung’s life in 1916 [see MDR, pp. 215-17 (Fontana Press edition)], when he was forced to write Septem Sermones ad Mortuos. It reminds us also of the events described in the Apocalypse: The deceased come back – as also in Wolfgang Pauli’s experience. I will come back to this in the next post, where I will show a dream of Pauli's that combines artificial radioactivity with the return of the deceased.

This means that we have very concretely entered the Apocalyptic situation described in the Revelation at the end of the Bible. This is no mere psychical situation anymore; it is the end time, also of the physical aspect of the world. As Jung anticipated in the foreword of Flying Saucers (CW 10):

Quote:
It is not presumption that drives me, but my conscience as a medical doctor that bids me fulfil my duty and prepare those few who will hear me for coming events which are in accord with the end of an era.

I am, to be quite frank, concerned for all those who are caught unprepared by the events in question and disconcerted by their incomprehensible nature. [Flying Saucers (CW 10, §§ 589-90)].

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Radioactive Experiment of the Deceased
Quote:
The dream of the radioactive experiment of the revenant and the death of the neutrino:

“With the help of chemical retorts out of radioactive uranium a man produces another yellow substance, which looks like bromine. Then the man disappears. The two women present (one of them of the motherly type) begin to scream out of fright. They say that the man had died a long time ago, and his ghost has returned. The younger adds that she is so afraid, since it is he who produces the stripes.

I contradict the two and say that he was not at all a dead, and that I do not see any stripes. The women calm a little.

Now a man resembling Einstein enters and says that radioactivity is always a provisional state, the end substance however is stable; this is why the experiment of the man is a great success.

Then a man resembling C.A. Meier enters, having red rims around the eyes and a imbecilic face. He says: ‘I have read in the newspaper that Kertino (or a similar Italian sounding fantasy name) has died.’

It seemed to me that he liked to imply that it was that man, who did the chemical experiment. Therefore I only say: “Do not read the newspaper so much.”

Now I try to consult Professor Jung, however only come across the two women, who tell me that he is not achievable."

I realize that the interpretation of the whole dream would be very long. Thus I only show the main contents. We see that the two motifs of the deceased and of the radioactive experiment belong together. Thus, the dream stresses the fact that radioactivity is not "only" a common physical force, but reaches down into the realm of the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli) or unus mundus, of which the Beyond is a part.

The women = Eros ego realize this, Pauli, however, remaining in the Logos ego does not accept the fact that it is a deceased (that comes back in the dream world of the living) that does the radioactive experiment (though on the other hand he was convinced that the psychokinetic Pauli effect had to do with the "revenues," the return of the deceased).

The dream shows further that Carl Jung's theory is not sufficient to understand the situation -- and especially to find a way out.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next