UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am

[ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Marie-Louise von Franz' Reincarnation 
Founder

Post Conscious Observation of the Return of the Deceased
After all these explanations I can now present my hypothesis: Artificial fission in the bomb and in the nuclear power plants “activate” the Beyond. Out of it spontaneous changes happen and incarnate into our world. This is why the deceased come back in the UFO/“Alien” events. On the other hand, out of the Beyond, as a result of the production of energy with altered quality physical anomalies like the Pauli effect and also collective psychical anomalies (El Khaida, financial crisis, etc) happen.

Further, the experiences some people of the UM forum tell us belong to this category of events. Their occurrence will accelerate and accelerate, ie more and more people in this world will experience such strange events.

Thus, we need a counter-poison (Alexipharmakum). It seems that this counter-poison consists in the task to help specific deceased to reincarnate (into the Eros realm) in a conscious and thus constructive way. This means that we have to accept that they can come back in our dreams, visions and imaginations, and that we have to deal with them. It seems that my dreams of Carl G. Jung’s and MLvF’s reincarnation serve this purpose.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am
Profile WWW

Post white piano - note to Kristin, Jan
Sayin' hey. I was thinking about white piano a few years back when my kids first hooked up the computer and all the Dali pictures were available. I'd felt then that piano, like viola and violin were perhaps talismans that allow clairvoyants - meaning artists and what not even in different times and generations - to visit more or less the same place in the artist's unconscious and in any case the piano or viola was talisman to entering the unconscious. My thought then was that the Surrealists were a specific group like the Hindu Pandavi family - they all dremed the same dream; that because they shared anima - as the borthers light and dark in Maharbarata were all "married to the same wife, sao the Surrealists were all in love with the same woman GAla Elourd/Dali. There were key elements that were the same in much of their work, especially the piano. And in 1930 you might see the "new age" begin in a picture here called William Tell - it might have been a reference to the Swiss Jung as the Surrealists were reading Jung and Freud. What is interesting in this picture is that the horse in the picture rises into the air from a dead horse. This could be considered the beginning awakening of Aquarius in the artist's unconscious. There is a dead horse on the piano. Jung, like Shiva, pushes aside the old "dead" ego to rise to the "dance of living and the dead." The horse is Pegasus and as I understand it Jung likewise carved Pegasis on his crypt. This 1930's picture begins a 30 year dream journey of the unconscious an piano - sometimes white and seomtimes black in is many. There are many "behind the veil" pictures - which suggests somethign comign from the unconscious in Dali including one with a piano titled "rock and roll." I tried to find these on line but they all seem to revert back to stuff I wrote about under the name Parthalon Flyingsnake DeCoursy - a name I made up (I have a think about not crossing the ocean) the day my kids put my thing on line to playfully remark on a bunch of Dali pictures at an English gallery and in other on line journals. But if you Google my real name now a picture of Dali comes up and if you click on it a web site about Dali has lots of ideas from an essay I wrote called "Orange Monk" - because this long series of Dali dreams seem to end with a picture about moving Rome to a desert (ususally "desert" suggests America an dhas in Michael's dreams as well - new world; empty vessel) and a picture of a monk in orange in the desert called "The Second Coming of Christ." Pegasus - this same horse - is in that picture as well in the sky with the "Christ wound." There is much in this picture; water from the tombstone - live form the "dead" - the unconscious. Sorry can't talk now, very busy. Also did a comprehensive thing of generational archeology as a psychological package in my own generation (I am 63). At the first "turning" - the gap between childhood and adulthood, the key symbol of my generation collectively would come down to the white grand piano that John Lennon composed "Imagine" on at the Dakotas where he died.

Here is the "Second Coming of Christ" picture many years later which pretty much ends the dream series with horse/Pegasus and pianos and William Tell. William Tell is important because he is a figure of self-realization - in spite of what we think about democracy here in the U.S., Switzerland is a true and original canton-based republic and has been for centuries. William Tell was organic to that process of individualization.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Post Re: Artificial Radioactivity & healing to/from Beyond
Remo Roth wrote:
Suzanne notes: The bold red parts are my emphasis for preparing my comments in reply.
I gave the above relatively technical explanation of the quantum leap or collapse of the wave function, because it is absolutely important for the understanding of my further explanations. I fear that not too many people of today, especially scientists, really understand the quantum leap. Thus, I'd like to show once again, what is really new since Henry Becquerel discovered the radioactive decay of uranium in 1895 -- by the way in the year in which Carl Jung realized the séances with Helly, his mother and some cousins.

Since Galilei, Kepler and Newton science believed in the causality of the behavior of the material world. The best examples for this idea are Kepler's laws of the planet’s motions. He realized that there are mathematical laws with which we can calculate the motion of the planets. For example, we can calculate when the next eclipse will take place, and like this the fear of them was eliminated. Everything was explainable by a (causal) mathematical law, there was no spontaneous change anymore, the latter the reason for many dreads of archaic mankind.

But then, in 1895, Becquerel discovered a radiation that was first not at all influencable by the human will (it did not change with the change of pressure, temperature, etc.) and second was a-causal. To show this it is the best to imagine 10 radioactive atoms. We know that they decay. We do, however, not know, which one decays next, and when it does. Thus, time and place (space) of the energetic change is completely arbitrary. The most important effect of all this is that there is no mathematical law for the description of such processes, ie the radioactive decay.

At the beginning of the 20th century physicists were completely overwhelmed by this fact. They felt completely confused by this a-causal event, and first did not know how to go on. Then, they invented something really devilish. They said: Ok, we cannot describe the singular radioactive decay with the help of a mathematical law [like Galilei, Kepler and eventually Newton (and Maxwell later with the electromagnetic force)], but we can describe the radioactive decay of a mass of uranium atoms; however only statistically. This means that physicists replaced the mathematically non-describable singular radioactive decay with a statistical law that tells us the decay of the mass. Like this it became possible to describe the amount of time, after which half of the radioactive atoms had decayed -- the so-called radioactive half-life. With the help of statistical laws the singular a-causal decay was substituted, and this way it became possible to manipulate radioactive matter by will. By the replacement of the non-manipulable singular radioactive decay by the statistical law will-possession came back into physics. The results are the atomic bomb and the nuclear power plants.

This is why I talked above of the rape of the world soul: Every radioactive decay represents a creation act, since without any mathematical law, without any causality something new has been created.
It is what in a symbolic language I call the self-fertilization act of the world soul. Such singular incarnation acts are -- as is the radioactive decay -- completely independent of the human will. They happen where an when the world soul likes to incarnate. This is the very important point, since with the description of the radioactive decay with the help of statistical laws, the decays, and thus incarnation acts, became manipulable by the human will. Not when the world soul likes to do so, but when a human being with his will and power likes, the creation acts take place. This happens in the nuclear bomb and also in the nuclear plants. This is why I call them a rape of the world soul:With every artificial decay, she is forced to give birth to new incarnations she does not want at all !!!

Again in a symbolic language we can say that because of the artificial radioactive decays the unus mundus, the realm of the world soul, becomes populated with all these changelings. The Beyond becomes more and more poisoned. Since the unus mundus/Beyond is psychophysically non-locally connected to our world of the here and now, the poisoning happens also here – be it in the physical, be it in the psychical world, or in both.

Remo

Hi Remo and All, I was here earlier this afternoon and started telling about how Ann, after over a week of my not hearing from her, suddenly sent me an E-mail entitled (Walter) "Russell on Radioactivity" yesterday morning. Then something freaky freaky happened. I could see from preview that there was such an E-mail but I was unable to open it for many hours -- never having a delay that long before on AOL. I got brief access at my daughter's computer but was then busy with the kids doing their homework. Finally back home in the evening, I could go to the website Ann linked me to. I started out by saving this picture of Walter Russell. Kind of goes along with the spirals Kristin posted earlier that evening but that I did not see until later. Or better yet, the Norway spiral in the sky phenomenon.

Walter Russell lecturing at age 80 -- 1950s -- Author of Atomic Suicide

Kristin's triple spirals in one

Norway spiral in the sky -- assumed to be failed Russian test missile launch

Instead of posting about any of this last night, I went on to sleep since an insurance adjuster was coming over this morning to look at the cost for repairing some water damage in our condo. There were a number of unusual experiences going on in dreamland. The first one which seemed to last for hours was an intense focus on Walter Russell, not as a deceased presence dropping in for a visit but more like a contemplation of an awareness of Russell. I am going to skip over some things here to get to another deceased person putting in an actual appearance. This man was a musician and a friend for sure of Lee's over many years when they both were alive. I met him one time and talked with him for maybe five minutes or so. After that man died many years ago, I was very surprised to have him show up in the early 1980s in vivid dream visions as if he knew me very well. He gave me a very specific warning not to venture farther into the realms Beyond without a safe guide. The guide showed up a few nights later and was of all people, my favorite movie actor, Lew Ayres. That experience with Lew is a story for another time... except for mention now that he and I corresponded for a few years after that. Plus, in that specific first vision encounter, he lifted me up off my feet and carried me over what would have been a dangerous terrain to walk on without experience of how to do it. Why this ties in with last night's experiences is that Lee's musician friend showed up after my Russell contemplation phase and lifted me up off my feet in a big "bear hug" and was carrying me along for a short while in the Beyond somewhere. (Correction later: not in the Beyond, more like an intermediate dimension between here and there.) I did not get a chance to look up any terms from those experiences until after the insurance guy left around 11 AM. But instead I decided to take a one hour nap.

I am still adding to this at 5:20 PM my time in Virginia... I am not taking any chances about posting this time... when I tried to post around 2 PM, the freaky freaky stuff started again although I was on another browser and not AOL. I lost all of that post including the intended images. OK, what is needed now is for you folks to recall the spirals above with Walter Russell, the 3 in 1 spiral Kristin posted, and the Norway spiral. I had looked up the words "bear hug" from the episode of the musician carrying me in that manner. Get ready for this, the very first image result from Goggle search:

Since when have you seen a SPIRAL on a Teddy Bear's backside? Apparently it is a kind of watermark that is not on a legitimate print you would buy from the originator. On another version of the same picture, there is no spiral, so... something synchronistic was going on. The image however that most fits the theme of the bear hug situation and our recent posts about being nurtured with caring parental type love is this one:

Lots more about this theme later... Anyhow, it relates in a way too to what happened during my mid-day one hour nap. Lee was with me as I was laying down and as I was grumbling to myself not only about having some breathing troubles but a pain in my left collar bone from moving stuff around out of the way earlier so the insurance guy could look at the water damaged area. Lee said something about trying a new kind of healing method. I was kind of half dozing off by then... and he seemed to say something very odd... "They are here with me down in Arlington." Huh, who and why there? I must have heard that wrong. Arlington... that is where we lived when my father was still alive and was pretty good to me most of the time, but he and my mother were arguing a lot, and I got neglected a lot as a consequence. Next, I was supposed to place my hand on the painful collar bone, but then my hand would become Lee's hand, and he would be the conveyor of healing love from those in the Beyond. He said something like, "See the portal opening from here to there... but we are not going into it to reach them." Then he somehow took a seeming section of a tunnel to the realm of the deceased and layed it out horizonally so that I could see what was going on inside of the tunnel that now seemed transparent. I was aware both of the pressure of my hand/his hand on my collar bone while also viewing the tube his other self had out on display. (I neglected to mention a next step earlier. At first the tube appeared only clear but then in the center a black animated object... still thinking how to describe this... ) Edited 2 AM my time in Virginia Wed. 12/16: The item I came up with is actually an indoor sparkler (as in fireworks for 4th of July). It would be all black and dancing around as an animation. However, it would also be a bit more organized in shape as well as function like a meter or indicator that something is starting to happen in the center of the tube illustrated below. That went on awhile until the "beam" began flowing through the tube. [This could also simultaneously be a kind of pleasant joke from something nice said about the One and Only in an online article.]

After awhile, the ("beam" - this word was definitely used, but I neglected to put it in here before) [beam of] healing love began flowing through kind of like liquid light in red, blue, green, and purple I think. For some reason now, I want to use a term... there was also a "back-light" effect of the colors streaming over or through white and pale yellow light in the background. First the flow was coming my way, but then it apparently went back and forth, so that the healing was for both me here and for them there. Lee also said they were not (by will-power) aiming some kind of miracle healing force in my direction. It was the flow of love itself that would do the healing. When I woke up to the alarm clock, there was no collarbone pain and no breathing problem. I know these things can be only temporary self-hypnotism or a burst of endorphins that mask the symptoms, but so far about six hours later, I am doing fine.

Before leaving home to go to the grandkids, I was going to post some about all this. Hmm, what kind of image was I going to look for to illustrate the tube the [beam of] healing love was flowing through? Lee said as I was sitting in front of the computer pondering what term to search for: "cathode tube". I did not know what that is considering I never got past Biology I in high school and never took any science in my couple of years of college. This for now will serve as an illustration, but in looking at some of the text explanations and some of the historical information, there appears to be a more complex message involved from a number of deceased folks in whatever Lee's circle of mystic-science-minded souls is over there. The multicolors flowing through the tube were a brighter more neon version of the colors below in Walter Russell's last painting.

This spark or "sparkler" but also meter-indicator of activity appeared in the center of the
transparent tube above and continued until the multicolored "beam of healing love"
began to flow through the tube one way and then the other repeatedly.

Of course this is NOT meant to be taken as a concrete mechanical process!
It is representative of a mystical symbiosis between the living and the deceased.

When I tried posting just a bit of this earlier around 2, my computer went freaky freaky again, and I had to give up. Perhaps there was a hidden reason for that delay... I will correct spelling errors and add one more image after I get back home. The picture will be of Walter Russell's last painting. I have to resize it and add the written description that I now have thanks to the link that Ann sent to me by E-mail yesterday...

Walter Russell -- Last painting, completed shortly before his death.

This pastel of a vortex whirls shows the universe or a solar system, illustrating the two archetypal male and female polarities that result from the division of the One into the Many, by expanding from the equator. The upper blue-green pole symbolizes the female principle, the lower red-violet pole symbolizes the male principle. Beginning and ending are one and the same, which Walter Russell demonstrated in a special way: he died on his birthday, the 19th of May 1963.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile Personal album
Post Neon Tubes
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:14 am

Post Re: Cathode
Suzanne wrote:
Next, I was supposed to place my hand on the painful collar bone, but then my hand would become Lee's hand, and he would be the conveyor of healing love from those in the Beyond. He said something like, "See the portal opening from here to there... but we are not going into it to reach them." Then he somehow took a seeming section of a tunnel to the realm of the deceased and layed it out horizonally so that I could see what was going on inside of the tunnel that now seemed transparent. I was aware both of the pressure of my hand/his hand on my collar bone while also viewing the tube his other self had out on display. (I neglected to mention a next step earlier. At first the tube appeared only clear but then in the center a black animated object... still thinking how to describe this...
After awhile, the healing love began flowing through kind of like liquid light in red, blue, green, and purple I think. For some reason now, I want to use a term... there was also a "back-light" effect of the colors streaming over or through white and pale yellow light in the background. First the flow was coming my way, but then it apparently went back and forth, so that the healing was for both me here and for them there. Lee also said they were not (by will-power) aiming some kind of miracle healing force in my direction. It was the flow of love itself that would do the healing. When I woke up to the alarm clock, there was no collarbone pain and no breathing problem. I know these things can be only temporary self-hypnotism or a burst of endorphins that mask the symptoms, but so far about six hours later, I am doing fine.

Before leaving home to go to the grandkids, I was going to post some about all this. Hmm, what kind of image was I going to look for to illustrate the tube the healing love was flowing through? Lee said as I was sitting in front of the computer pondering what term to search for: "cathode tube". I did not know what that is considering I never got past Biology I in high school and never took any science in my couple of years of college. This for now will serve as an illustration, but in looking at some of the text explanations and some of the historical information, there appears to be a more complex message involved from a number of deceased folks in whatever Lee's circle of science-minded souls is over there.

Suzanne,
I was intuitively prompted to look up the term "cathode" a couple days ago. I ended up with no clear idea of what I was supposed to "get" from it. Your post prompted me to look at the wiki page again. This time I noticed the following explanation of the etymology of the word cathode:
Quote:
The word was coined in 1834 from the Greek κάθοδος (kathodos), 'descent' or 'way down', by William Whewell, who had been consulted[1] by Michael Faraday over some new names needed to complete a paper on the recently discovered process of electrolysis. In that paper Faraday explained that when an electrolytic cell is oriented so that electric current traverses the "decomposing body" (electrolyte) in a direction " from East to West, or, which will strengthen this help to the memory, that in which the sun appears to move", the cathode is where the current leaves the electrolyte, on the West side: "kata downwards, `odos a way ; the way which the sun sets" ([2], reprinted in [3]).

The use of 'West' to mean the 'out' direction (actually 'out' → 'West' → 'sunset' → 'down') may appear unnecessarily contrived. Previously, as related in the first reference cited above, Faraday had used the more straightforward term "exode" (the doorway where the current exits). His motivation for changing it to something meaning 'the West electrode' (other candidates had been "westode", "occiode" and "dysiode") was to make it immune to a possible later change in the direction convention for current, whose exact nature was not known at the time. The reference he used to this effect was the Earth's magnetic field direction, which at that time was believed to be invariant. He fundamentally defined his arbitrary orientation for the cell as being that in which the internal current would run parallel to and in the same direction as a hypothetical magnetizing current loop around the local line of latitude which would induce a magnetic dipole field oriented like the Earth's. This made the internal current East to West as previously mentioned, but in the event of a later convention change it would have become West to East, so that the West electrode would not have been the 'way out' any more. Therefore "exode" would have become inappropriate, whereas "cathode" meaning 'West electrode' would have remained correct with respect to the unchanged direction of the actual phenomenon underlying the current, then unknown but, he thought, unambiguously defined by the magnetic reference. In retrospect the name change was unfortunate, not only because the Greek roots alone do not reveal the cathode's function any more, but more importantly because, as we now know, the Earth's magnetic field direction on which the "cathode" term is based is subject to reversals whereas the current direction convention on which the "exode" term was based has no reason to change in the future.

Maybe this helps to explain something?

Jess

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:24 am
Post East to West / West to East
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 am

Post About the cathode issue... so far I'm still puzzled.
Thanks Jess for the information you found. I was trying to look up something to match the animated black object that first appeared in the transparent tunnel tube before the flow began from and back and then back and forth between here and there. The One and Only appeared to be giving me some clues that just kept me running around in circles. While getting nowhere it seems, I came across some very interesting web pages about unconventional science theories but still no image of the animated black thing. Some of the terms I was looking up but did not know why had to do with geiger counter screen image, black animated radiation counter, sound or acoustic flow meter, stuff like that, but nothing produced an image like I had seen. Looks like I will find it whenever I find it... as it seems that if I try too hard, the search does not work... although it may lead to other useful info. It's when I kind of just let it happen that a search has very rapid and clearly evidential results -- like BINGO, there it is, WOW! Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Conscious Observation of the Return of the Deceased
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, we need a counter-poison (Alexipharmakum). It seems that this counter-poison consists in the task to help specific deceased to reincarnate (into the Eros realm) in a conscious and thus constructive way. This means that we have to accept that they can come back in our dreams, visions and imaginations, and that we have to deal with them. It seems that my dreams of Carl G. Jung’s and MLvF’s reincarnation serve this purpose.

Remo,
I am not sure how to tell if a dream of a deceased person is related to a personal complex or if it can be considered to represent some aspect of the person objectively. (I think it's been mentioned as being explained by MLvF in "On dreams and Death", but I did not find a clear explanation. Apparently it must be determined separately for each individual case.) I have had a couple of dreams in which there is "a man who reminds me of Jung", and one dream that contains a reference to Pauli. Also, last night part of a dream involved a toad, which we have recently discussed as related to MLvF. Would it be worthwhile to send you any of these dreams? (I don't, however, want to waste our time, but I don't want to overlook any potentially important detail.)

Jess

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 am
Post Finding what you are searching for: Anthony of Padua
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 am
Founder

Post Re: Artificial Radioactivity & healing to/from Beyond
Suzanne wrote:
Next, I was supposed to place my hand on the painful collar bone, but then my hand would become Lee's hand, and he would be the conveyor of healing love from those in the Beyond.

Suzanne

I have a similar experience when doing healing for myself. I imagine what I call the "ghost hands" (is "specter hands" or "spirit hands" a better term?). Next to my two arms there are two further ones, as the one's of Indian goddesses and gods, for example Ganesha:

To me it is obvious that this second pair belongs to the Eros ego/Eros Self realm, to the in-between world of the subtle body / world soul. I sense them, and also what they sense, in a very different way than with the normal sensation function. This is what I call the vegetative sensation.

The hands of these "second pair of arms" do the healing. I will just come back to this in my BCI re: testing the nuclear bomb as the task Marie-Louise von Franz gave to me. Or: the task to find the psychophysical equivalent to the atomic bomb, as in her dream mentioned by Pauli.

Remo

PS: When your PC gets crazy you are too fast. Remember: Only then when the world soul likes to create or to heal, you are allowed to do so. This means that we have to give up any will-directed action.

PPS to Jan: This is also why I do not accept rituals. The idea behind a ritual is causality: If I do this and this ritual, this and this will happen. This can become very, very dangerous. IMO, it's black magic, since it is causal, poisoned by wilfulness.

Remember, what I have said in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8971

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My BCI with Marie-Louise von Franz on the Death Bed; Part 1
I had to post all the above information, since only this way one can understand what happened next. Since I was given the task to test the nuclear bomb, and I am sure that not a real bomb is meant (how could I test a concrete bomb?), I decided to take the term "testing the nuclear bomb" symbolically. This means that I decided to do a BCI with the above dream of MLvF on the death bed.

Since this looked so weird, I hesitated a while. Then, however, I felt that it is my task. It was the very first time that I did something like this with a deceased person.

I went back to MLvF on the death bed, and spontaneously it changed into my stretcher. And then something very, very weird happened: Her face changed into the one of a lion. Of course I was immediately reminded of the Leontocephalus / AION:

And of all what I had written about it in the thread about Carl Jung’s third vision at the end of 1913, in
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... halus#8366 , and especially in
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... halus#8367

Now I also remember Jan’s post with the image of Phanes / AION:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... hanes#8956

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Post Healing 'Rituals'
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 pm
Founder

Post Re: Conscious Observation of the Return of the Deceased
Jess Marks wrote:
I am not sure how to tell if a dream of a deceased person is related to a personal complex or if it can be considered to represent some aspect of the person objectively. (I think it's been mentioned as being explained by MLvF in "On dreams and Death", but I did not find a clear explanation. Apparently it must be determined separately for each individual case.) I have had a couple of dreams in which there is "a man who reminds me of Jung", and one dream that contains a reference to Pauli.

Jess, I described this in

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... death#8519

One can feel the difference.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Dream of the toad
Jess

Quote:
Also, last night part of a dream involved a toad, which we have recently discussed as related to MLvF. Would it be worthwhile to send you any of these dreams? (I don't, however, want to waste our time, but I don't want to overlook any potentially important detail.)

Is it possible to tell us the dream in a post in this thread?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Healing 'Rituals'
Junis wrote:
If I am getting this all wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Jan, I thought more of the book about rituals you present above. What is described in such books, is mostly magic causality, ie black magic.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Dream of the toad & toad as precursor to man
Remo Roth wrote:
Jess

Quote:
Also, last night part of a dream involved a toad, which we have recently discussed as related to MLvF. Would it be worthwhile to send you any of these dreams? (I don't, however, want to waste our time, but I don't want to overlook any potentially important detail.)

Is it possible to tell us the dream in a post in this thread?

Remo

Hi Jess and Remo, In the 2 1/2 min. video that I posted of Maria Louise Von Franz on Dec. 13, at about 1 1/2 minutes into it, she is by the pond watching a toad swimming. It is all stretched out and resembles a human form. She says it was God's first attempt to create a man as a cold blooded creature until He could try another way and get it right... something like that. The video is named "withdrawing psychic projection". My comments in that post were to Jess.

Quick Link: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8973#8973

Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Interpretation of Part 1
As I describe in the above mentioned part of my manuscript, Aion means on the one hand eternal time, on the other also the deification of the body. The latter is equivalent to the creation of the subtle body/eternal body/diamond body/soul body, vegetative body, etc.

Thus, it seems that the first result of my BCI with MLvF -- the equivalent to the nuclear bomb -- leads to the creation or the extension of her vegetative body. With the only help of this image we cannot yet see what this could mean concretely. However, the continuation of the BCI will show us what is meant.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Subtle Hand Creates the Pyramid/Octahedron/Obelisk
I don't know why but following a spontaneous intuition, I hold my "ghost hand," the "vegetative hand" belonging to the intermediary world (Eros ego/Eros Self realm) over the region of MLvF's heart, over her anahata. Spontaneously, too, out of the heart something is growing that I identify as a pyramid, but also an octahedron and a obelisk. [Since in BCI we reach the psychophysical reality/unus mundus with its property to consist of matter-psyche (bosons-fermions; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... mions#8842 ) it is possible that different bodies use the same place, and thus we see several different objects at the same time.]

I wait for a long time, but nothing more happens. Thus I get up and begin to amplify the pyramid/octahedron/obelisk.

Of course I remember here Jess' octahedron (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8980 ) she was able to paint in the moment when her father-in-law died. Thus, the octahedron has to do with death, but as we soon will see, also with resurrection/reincarnation.

Remo

PS: And now we are back at the end of the thread about "How a scientific discovery is made," http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8950 and http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8931 , where, in Jan's post the hand and the octahedron came together.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Post Haindl Tarot
I had a period when I used the Haindl Tarot quite a lot, and have some books by Rachel Pollack on it, which she wrote in collaboration with the Haindls. Whilst Haindl borrowed the structure of the deck and the names of certain cards from Crowley, I think that this was more to acquire a background in Tarot than from any desire to propagate Crowley's views (he knew little about Tarot when he commenced his work). Rachel Pollack describes the Haindl Tarot as a 'sacred tarot' in order to specifically distinguish it from an 'occult tarot' such as Crowley's. I agree with you, Jan, that it doesn't have the feel of a strong ego imposing itself. Hermann Haindl certainly regarded it as a task imposed upon him.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Post Octahedron
As the octahedron keeps cropping up, I thought that I would mention something from several years ago. In the 1980s, I attended a number of weekend courses at the Wrekin Trust in London, including a series in sacred geometry with Keith Critchlow. He got us modelling the Platonic Solids, and showed us how a tetrahedron contains an octahedron at its centre. If this is removed, a shell of three smaller tetrahedrons is left. You can make a tetrahedron from an octahedron and three tetrahedrons, if they are the correct size. Critchlow explained how this related to Adam and Eve in Genesis - the tetrahedron represented Adam, then the removal of the rib to create Eve was the removal of the octahedron, and what was left was the male as we know him. I know there are countless ways to interpret Genesis, but I think that this is an interesting idea.

I am providing a link to Lulu.com, where there are free downloadable foldups by Bruce Rawles for the Platonic and Archimedean Solids. They are easy to make, and I like to have them around the house.
http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?s ... Search.y=4

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Post Crowley et al
Guys, anyone who is interested,

We had a thread going on Crowley and his (and Frieda Harris') tarot deck, the Thoth Deck, somewhere on the forum back awhile now in which we discussed quite a few things around the occult, other arcane matters, and also the danger of the use of causal or 'black' magic. Check it out if you like... I bring this up here as this item seems to come up on and off alot lately (references to Crowley and his deck) and I thought it might be of interest. Sorry I'm no good at pursuing links myself, or I'd post it here...

Kristin

Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:17 am
Founder

I would also like not to confuse my experiences of the coniunctio with the deceased with Crowley's black magic. Here is the thread:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ht=crowley

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Deepest Symbolic Meaning of the Pyramid
This morning, at 2:30 am, I woke up and could not sleep in anymore. I began to think about the symbolism of the pyramid. I was only half awake, or better, in the state of the Eros ego, when I realized the deepest meaning of the pyramid. In the above mentioned article "Selbstverwirklichung in der Einzeltherapie C.G. Jungs" in Psychotherapie Marie-Louise von Franz mentions experiments with pyramids (p. 18). The quality of goods stored in hollow pyramids got increased. For example carcasses did not decay; blunt razor blazes became sharp.

Spontaneously I realized that this is the main symbolic meaning of the pyramid:
Its ability to give matter/energy an increased quality.

Thus, the same process is described as the one I hypothesize to be the transmutation in the twin process: Energy/matter becomes matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus with potentially increased quality, and by its observation by the Eros ego becomes real, ie realized energy/matter with increased quality.

Eventually, after perhaps one and a half hours, I slept in again.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 am
Founder

Post The UFO Dream of Tonight
Then I dreamed the following UFO dream:

Dream of the UFO after my realization of the deepest symbolic meaning of the pyramid:

I am in the mountains, at the Gornergrat, near Zermatt, Switzerland:

The image shows the observatory, and as I read the right one contains an infrared telescope.
The transition from red to infrared is exactly the symbolism behind the transmutation of matter into subtle matter

Quote:
Association: I was there in 2006 with a Chinese woman, in whom I projected Daoism, the transmutation of yin into yang and vice versa that leads to the Dao. It is exactly the process that is also behind the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio, which seems also to be constellated in my BCI with the deceased Marie-Louise von Franz.

With a colleague I am looking into the sky. There I see something in the sky. My colleague tells me that this is the ISS, the International Space Station. I doubt this, since it is very close. I think that it is a UFO.

Suddenly the UFO comes down. It looks like a helicopter, has however no rotors.

Quote:
Association: This way I am reminded of the very strange UFO that was compared with a helicopter without rotors. I do not find the picture anymore.

Add on of 4/4/2010: It was a UFO/drone. I think it was this one: UFO/drone over Mexico
Is this a hoax?

It is completely impossible that such an engine can hover, however this UFO does it. Further, there is absolutely no noise, what is also impossible in the case of a physical engine.

The UFO lands at the right observatory, the one that observes in the infrared sector.

At the end there is some transport unit that looks like a Ochsner container for garbage:

Completely silently the UFO empties the container. The freight consists in small pieces of woods, exactly like the ones I use to light my fireside.

Then I have to confirm that I have received the freight. A small booklet is presented to me, and I sign. The very astonishing aspect is that I sign with “Remo Ra Roth.” My middle name seems to show that I am Ra, the Egyptian sun god.

After all the UFO starts; again completely silently. I see it disappear in the sky.

Two men approach us. They belong to the air surveillance. I ask them about the UFO. They tell me that they have seen it on the radar. They promise to send me a copy of the report they had written about this UFO sighting.

End of the dream.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Interpretation of the Dream
Let's assume that the dream reacts on my insight that the deepest symbolic meaning of the pyramid is the transmutation of matter/body/energy to an increased order, thus to "increased subtle body," or "increased soul body."

As much as I understand till today, the UFO represents something like this: It is an "engine" possessing higher order and this way behaves according to "higher physical laws." [what does not imply that they are constructive; on the contrary, mostly they are destructive, since the UFO experiencers are not conscious about the real process, the twin process with its singular (acausal) quantum leap].

We can therefore state that the UFO is matter/energy of higher order. It transports "garbage," and this reminds us of the above mentioned carcass. When the UFO comes down to me, the "carcass" has however transformed or transmutated to pieces of wood. In some way, these specific small pieces of wood represent also matter/energy of increased order, since in contrast to big pieces, they help me to light the fire in my fireside. In a symbolic language we can say that these small pieces help to begin the transmutation process of the phoenix. As we know, it is exactly the subtle body/soul body that rises out of the ash of the phoenix.

Thus, the UFO representing subtle matter creates further subtle matter. This reminds us of the chain reaction in a nuclear bomb and in nuclear power plants. And the latter reminds us of the task to "test the nuclear bomb," MLvF on the death bed gave to me.

Very strange, very weird, I must say -- but perhaps true.

Wood means vegetative matter, ie also the vegetative aspect of the body. The transmutation happens therefore in my vegetative body. This is why I have to sign with the middle name Ra, the name of the Pharao, who was at the same time the sun god: Meant is the deification of the body, equivalent to the creation of the subtle body.

Thus, the dream tells me that besides the creation or extension of MLvFs subtle body, also mine is created or extended. This seems logical since both are connected because of the characteristic of psychophysical non-locality: What happens in the Beyond to MLvF, happens also to my body.

Again a very weird idea, I know. However, this could mean a specific form of the coniunctio, the union of a living with a deceased person (more exactly, of their subtle bodies). This seems to me to be demonstrated in one of my first dreams I told to Marie-Louise von Franz; the dream of the strawberries I gave to her as a present (it must have been in 1976 or so), and she interpreted as the principle of Eros, the principle behind the coniunctio.

Remo

PS: Remember my "psychotic" patient (in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8955 ), who was convinced that she had a relationship with her deceased grandmother -- and ran in her birthday's suit into the nuclear power plant.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

following this thread with interest...some awesome ideas, connections and hypothesis being made... the pyramid has been an important symbol in my life so that bit is particularly fascinating!

one thing though....Remo are you saying all causal willed actions are 'black magic', poisoned etc? I can definately see the alarming nature of willed action when the humans involved are ignorant of the whole picture* and full of arrogance & power. However, if you're saying all human will is bad and we should totally submit to the other, this seems an imbalance in the other direction than we have today and not very conjunctioish in a grand sense. I mean without Jung's 'will' (he was a leo afterall eheh) although flawed and seemingly stampeding over many peoples feelings:( ...we wouldnt be at the point we are to continue on i guess...

*obviously it could be argued no-one has the whole picture;) ...was more referring to people who are orientated in an unbalanced way.. (like someone who would want to make and use an atomic bomb!...on their own home planet no less!)

Dan.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Post The UFO Dream of Tonight
Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Founder

hi guys:)

following this thread with interest...some awesome ideas, connections and hypothesis being made... the pyramid has been an important symbol in my life so that bit is particularly fascinating!

Hi Dan,

Thanks. I think it is important to mention that all this is derived from my dreams and imaginations. If one accepts the hypothesis that according to Jung these products of the "unconscious" contain what he called the preconscious knowledge, ie know more than our ego does, working this way seems to me to be empirical science in an extended sense.

I am further convinced that all this will become true in the (near or remote?) future. Perhaps only for some few people who survive WW III.

Quote:
one thing though....Remo are you saying all causal willed actions are 'black magic', poisoned etc? I can definately see the alarming nature of willed action when the humans involved are ignorant of the whole picture* and full of arrogance & power. However, if you're saying all human will is bad and we should totally submit to the other, this seems an imbalance in the other direction than we have today and not very conjunctioish in a grand sense. I mean without Jung's 'will' (he was a leo afterall eheh) although flawed and seemingly stampeding over many peoples feelings:( ...we wouldnt be at the point we are to continue on i guess...

I must say, I do not really know when we should use our will, and when not. It seems to be a task of a conscious feeling function to decide if will is necessary or not. Even in BCI sometimes one needs the will. When I decided to hold my hand over the heart region of MLvF, this was a will-based action. But I felt intensely that the world soul asked me to do so.

Remo

PS: I come back to the pyramid in the next post.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 am
Profile WWW

Post Are we to become like robots with no free will?
Remo Roth wrote:
I must say, I do not really know when we should use our will, and when not. It seems to be a task of a conscious feeling function to decide if will is necessary or not. Even in BCI sometimes one needs the will. When I decided to hold my hand over the heart region of MLvF, this was a will-based action. But I felt intensely that the world soul asked me to do so.

Remo

PS: I come back to the pyramid in the next post.

Hi Remo, This is something Ann and I have discussed at various times on the Blog or by E-mail. After reading what you just said above, I knew I had posted somewhere here in the forum recently about this theme. I checked backwards on the list of my posts and found it was on Dec. 10 in reply to you. You mentioned something about the picture that Gregory had made with the helpful ray (reportedly from a UFO) coming forth to lessen the disastrous effects of radioactivity at Chernobyl. I knew where that picture from February last year was and then posted it below your post. These were my comments right after the picture:
Quote:
I will add some more comments here in just awhile about what the One and Only has said about the intention of the counter-measure he took part in creating... he used a word I was not familiar with: "propitiation", and Ann and I discussed the possible meanings of this "religious" term by E-mail and came to some conclusions... Only this much for now: Sometime I will deal with this more completely on the Blog. In brief, the propitiation or peace offering is not a literal or symbolic blood sacrifice or espousing proper doctrine but a harmonization of our will with the divine will. Not like robots, please, with no free will but an alliance of love between the One and the Many and vise versa. OK, it is just one of many ways of looking at things, so no claim of any absolute truth is made for this bit more modern myth or metaphor.

In my vision-experience in February 2008, I saw a "war in the heavens" over the destiny of mankind between the anthropomorphic god image in the sky that was zapping frightened humans trying to hide from the death ray coming forth from one finger of this deity that was shaped like a tuning fork. One finger with two prongs. An unseen Godhead (thank you Meister Eckhart for this distinction) from a vast distance beyond the far reaches of the Universe sent another kind of beam of light to reconnect with mankind and enable some kind of more effective communication and harmonization with that Original Source. None of this has to be taken literally of course. First, here is an bluish image saved (of I do not know what it was supposed to be because it had only a numbered file name) that represents to me that Source of reconciliation as well the eye of the higher Godhead, not the ancient manlike deity, also shown in the mystic Boehme's image here of a teardrop at the edge of the eye of the One.

Image Image

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 am
Re: frequency in the sky & harmony with the One
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8916#8916

Added idea: Perhaps my recent post above on this same thread on the 15th about the two-way flow of healing love, that is specified as not something willful aimed at the one needing help but a natural result of the love flow itself, is portraying something along the same lines as the in harmony theme. As above, so below and vice versa. The mirrors reflecting back and forth infinitely, once they are lined up in front of each other I suppose. Oh, here is the exact quote:

After awhile, the ("beam" - this word was definitely used, but I neglected to put it in here before) [beam of] healing love began flowing through kind of like liquid light in red, blue, green, and purple I think. For some reason now, I want to use a term... there was also a "back-light" effect of the colors streaming over or through white and pale yellow light in the background. First the flow was coming my way, but then it apparently went back and forth, so that the healing was for both me here and for them there. Lee also said they were not (by will-power) aiming some kind of miracle healing force in my direction. It was the flow of love itself that would do the healing..... also..... It is representative of a mystical symbiosis between the living and the deceased.

(As well as a harmony between the Original Source and the World Soul and us?) Not as robots!

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Re: Artificial Radioactivity & healing to/from Beyond
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9048#9048

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The Obelisk and the Ben Ben Stone: Interpretation
As we remember, in my BCI I saw a combination of a pyramid, an octahedron and an obelisk above the heart region of MLvF.

The octahedron is related to the pyramid in the following way: In esotericism the pyramid is alway regarded as only the visible half of an octahedron (see also Jan's experience in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#9023 ). The other half is subtle and represents the subtle body aspect of matter. Since this aspect is necessary to explain the matter/energy with increased order as a result of the "gilding process" -- the alchemical idea that the worthless becomes valuable -- it belongs together with the above mentioned experiences with hollow pyramids, in which eg corpses did not decay.

The obelisk is a stele with a pyramid at its upper end:

Obelisk of Luxor at the Place de la Concorde in Paris

As we see, the pyramid is "stretched." Exactly like this I experienced the pyramid in my BCI. We see further that it is golden. Its purpose was to capture and intensify the first ray of the sun in the early morning. Since Ra, the sun, was the same as Ra the sun god (and the Pharao), this means that old Egypt believed that every morning with the help of the obelisk the sun god was reborn. This way, the obelisk becomes a symbol of reincarnation. Further, the reincarnation happened every day. Therefore, the obelisk symbolizes a cyclic but linear time.

As we remember, the lion-headed god Aion symbolizes eternal time, the time of the Beyond. With the help of the symbolism of the obelisk time is now extended to cyclic linear time. In some way we can say that this means birth, death, new birth, new death, etc. It means the time of a reincarnated being.

Linear time is symbolized by the Greek god Chronos. Symbolically seen, we get like this a combination of Aion and Chronos.

The pyramid, and especially the stretched pyramid at the upper end of the obelisk has also another, very important meaning: It symbolizes the so-called ben ben stone. In the above article MLvF quotes a very important article of Helmuth Jacobsohn, in which he amplifies the Egyptian ben ben stone:

The ben ben stone is the symbol of Atum, the greatest god of old Egypt. Its name means “light up,” “rise,” and means of course the rise of the sun. Further, ben has to do with the Phoenix, which symbolizes resurrection. Again the connection with reincarnation.

The most important amplification is however the following: Atum created the world by self-copulation, ie by masturbation. In this holy (!) act his hand was regarded as the female organ. We realize a similar symbolism as the one of the self-fertilizing world soul, the creation with the help of her phallus.

As we know, the latter symbolism I interpret as the singular quantum leap, the spontaneous creation act of the world soul without the help of the male organ, without causality. It is the spontaneous, a-causal creation and incarnation; out of nothing something new is born.

If we combine these three aspects of the pyramid/obelisk we receive the following statement:

Out of eternal time, of Aion, of the Beyond, with the help of a spontaneous act (the a-causal quantum leap observed by the Eros ego) some sort of a being is created that is incarnated into our material world and into linear cyclic time (Chronos). We can interpret this “procedure” as an act of incarnation and reincarnation.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next