UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

[ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Marie-Louise von Franz' Reincarnation 

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 pm
Founder

Post Re: Subtle Hand, Pyramid, Obelisk, Octahedron
Jan,

Junis wrote:
Remo, and all,

Quote:
The Subtle Hand Creates the Pyramid/Octahedron/Obelisk

Thanks for posting about this. We have a 'hand of fatima' in our appartment. I always felt, that I need to relate to it more consciously. In my first BCI ever, which I call Homo-Lumionous-BCI, our appartment became / was an Egyptian desert, which was then transformed into a lush oasis, by a golden man lying on a magic carpet (this man had priorly emerged from my body). The desert sand took on new order, and pyramidic structures appeared. I also 'saw' that these pyramids hat 'mirror images' extending into the ground like roots (so they were actually octahedrons). After an 'alien morey eel' (my symptom-symbol-transformation) had thoroughly bitten its way through my spine and broken it numerous times, an 'acausal incarnation' process was released and an obelisk straightened up my chopped up spine again. I gave birth to an icosaedric 'honeycomb' which was enveloped by bees, and then turned into a golden sphere. Thsi happened after my 'behaeding', and after the resulting throat wound had transformed into a female procreation organ (one could call it a poppy vagina). There were upside down maple leaves over every door in our appartment (resembling a hand of fatima). Golden eyes appeared in the center of these maple leaves, and were 'activated' by the homo luminous mummy floating on the magic carpet. There was also some prior reference to radioactivity. I will post the whole BCI together with the Obsidian-Ufo-Unicorn-BCI soon. I just didn't feel the energy to do so, but now it seems, it may be feasible. Then I may 'end a first cycle' of initiation to the unus mundus, retreat to a more passive role on the UM, and focus more on my extraverted outer life, as a 'concretization' and realization of what I learned from deep introversion.

I hope that you can post this very impressive BCI. To me it is an empirical confirmation of my theory developed out of my own dreams, visions and imaginations. Further, it will show some other people struggling with a similar "problem" how to deal with these "weird" phenomena.

It's a pity that you seem to reduce your activity. However, sometimes it is necessary to enter the outer world again.

Remo

PS: I had not yet read your last post when I wrote mine.

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 pm
Founder

Post The Phoenix in UFO Phenomenology
All

Remo Roth wrote:
Further, ben has to do with the Phoenix, which symbolizes resurrection. Again the connection with reincarnation.

It is very interesting that the phoenix is a very important aspect in UFO encounter and abduction. The very serious German UFO researcher Illobrand von Ludwiger tells a very impressive example of a phoenix appearance during a UFO encounter (I must look for the source). There is another well-known example in the abductions that happened to Jim Sparks. He describes it in The Keepers -- An Alien Message for the Human Race, 2nd ed., 2008; with a foreword by the late John E. Mack:

To me Jim Sparks is very convincing since he remembers his "journeys" without hypnosis. To this vision he says:

Quote:
That bird symbolized whatever their society or government or alien equivalent was. They were paying some sort of respect ... After the phoenix experience, things were quiet and I recovered physically.

Before the appearance of the phoenix all Aliens become petrified, and after they are all much more lively, more animated. Thus, also in Jim Spark's experience the phoenix belongs to "resurrection" and/or "reincarnation." Also there it happens in the in-between world of the Aliens.

And have a look what Jim Sparks experienced shortly later:

This example is again an empirical confirmation of my theory. The difference is, however, that these people do not know what happens to them. This is why the reincarnation is not lasting. I however hope that the reincarnation of MLvF has a sustainable effect.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Founder

Post MLvF's Reincarnation?
Some people may ask themselves why I write that Marie-Louise von Franz had reincarnated. As you know, I am convinced today that the vegetative nervous system (VNS) is psychophysically nonlocal. This means that the VNS is connected to the unus mundus/Beyond. If an incarnation happens there -- and every singular acausal quantum leap, like the appearance of the octahedron/pyramid/obelisk out of MLvF's heart is such an incarnation in the Beyond -- at the same time also a reincarnation into the VNS of the observing human has taken place. This I call the reincarnation of the deceased into a specific human.

Remo

PS: This is perhaps why I dreamed this night of MLvF: She lied on a bed, but not the death bed anymore. Then, very surprisingly to my, she began to make saltos with her body. This was very funny. I think that this means also a revitalization.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm
Founder

Post Re: Moon Bear / Bucky Ball
Junis wrote:

ImageImage

Yes, Jan. She did it however lying in the bed. Needs much more energy I guess. Perhaps physical energy with increased order?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Profile WWW

I had a UFO dream quite recently (end of July 2009 - about a month before my dream about Jung):-

'I was in my front bedroom, with a disc-like object. It was about two feet across, looked wooden, and had apparently just appeared. I had some sort of debate about its use, but I am not sure if I was actually talking to anyone. It appeared to possess some sort of life and intelligence, and it seemed to levitate and also to rotate in a horizontal position. I saw a sort of serpent on the surface, pointing outwards from the centre, and it reminded me of a small ornamental model of a snake that I possess, which I think might be of bone.
The wheel then moved of its own accord towards the window, and started to rotate vertically ( I had photographed a newly constructed 'big wheel' in the city centre a few days ago, but I did not make this connection in the dream). As it spun, something formed within it , and emerged like a little robot. It was a small transparent vehicle, like a toy, and apparently containing a battery. There were various things inside, but I could not distinguish what. I felt nervous at these developments, and left the room, apparently to tell someone. The model started to move, and tried to go downstairs. I thought that it was far too small to negotiate the stairs without falling down them. I assume that it did get downstairs, and there seem to be a gap here. The next thing that I remember is looking through the window onto the street, and it seemed to be evacuated. A battle was going on, and my assumption was that the army was fighting this vehicle. I did not actually see this, but assumed that it had grown in size to become something really powerful and dangerous. The road seemed deserted now, and I opened my front door, wondering if I could escape. I decided against it, and closed the door again. I have an impression of a woman also being present in the house, fairly young and wearing a red dress.'

It seems to suggest something getting out of control. A bit shamanic, but also a sort of toy. I think the little snake might be used for sewing or knitting, although it has no holes in it. I am assuming that because my mother kept it in her sewing basket. I hadn't thought about it for ages, until it appeared in my dream.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Post Robots and Divine Socage
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Post Re: Robots - Divine Socage - any free will left?
Junis wrote:
Patrick,

the robot in your dream made me think of the Austrian expression 'Robot', which is a synonym of the German 'Frondienst', i.e. (feudal) 'socage'.

Quote:
Socage was one of the feudal duties and hence land tenure forms in the feudal system. A farmer, for example, held the land in exchange for a clearly-defined, fixed payment to be made at specified intervals to his feudal lord, who in turn had his own feudal obligations, to the farmer and to the Crown. In theory this might involve supplying the lord with produce but most usually it meant a straightforward payment of cash, i.e., rent.

This points to a time before the emergence of the modern monetary system, as the body of the farmer was literally 'owned' (posessed) by the feudal lord before there was any money to pay off the tithes. The poor farmer was part of the 'corpus domini', the body of the lord.....

P.S.: And yes (I believe Dan inquired about this), we are losing what is generally thought of as our 'free will' in this process, but this doesn't mean that we have to relinquish willful action alltogether (this would equal suicide, i.e. mere ego-inversion). This is how I currently perceive the deification process.

Hi Jan, I posted about this robot and free will topic about 6 hours ago. If the feudal lord was but a derivation from the ancient tribal deity, then why would we want to submit to such a tyranical possession status? I have posted about the famous out-of-body travel pioneer Robert Monroe before. I had met him but did not join in his venture at his center in Virginia even though invited to do so. Until recently, I did not realize what he wrote about in a later book that was of course not yet published when I had seen him in person in the late 1980s. I found rather thorough descriptions online about his explorations from the later book. He said he cried and cried for days after he had certain experiences that showed to him that we are in effect owned and used by what would be the equivalent of the Gnostic archons that capture human souls and feed on human negative energy fields for their own purposes while posing as our gods. Hmm, I was really amazed, this was just a few months ago, for this has been my inner soul's view of things for many years. Anyhow, here is a quick link to my post from earlier this morning:

Are we to become like robots with no free will?
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9049#9049

Jan and Patrick, I would appreciate your comments on this issue.

Suzanne

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Profile Personal album
Post Divine Socage: Meet the gods within your Body
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Is the book you are referring to by Robert Monroe 'Far Journeys', Suzanne? That is the only one of his books that I have read, and in it he refers to our being used to produce a supply of 'loosh' for alien intelligences.

I wonder if you know of the work of John Lash.
http://www.metahistory.org/

It is not easy to summarise his ideas briefly, as there are so many themes involved, but his website is a absolutely fascinating. Basically, for him the primary myth of mankind is the fall of the Aeon Sophia from the Pleroma, and the earth is her body. Following various Gnostics, he maintains that she is our true mother, and the Demiurge an imposter. I have his book 'Not in His Image', in which he develops these ideas, but I am quoting from memory as it is some time since I read it. It is an attack on all the monotheistic religions, which he regards as anti-feminine and thoroughly pernicious. His ideas are quite involved, because there is a divine being called the Mesotes, who is a form of the Aeon Christ, and Lash believes that many Christian mystics confuse the Mesotes with visions of Jesus Christ. It gets quite involved, but he thinks that Jesus had no real connection to the Mesotes.

Anyway, to the Archons. They are, according to Lash, a deceiving race of beings, produced as a by-product when Sophia fell into existence. They are, in a sense, her children, but not created out of love, as we were. They can teach, but they are not to be trusted.

Perhaps the most famous UFO abductee is Whitley Strieber, and I was at one time a subscriber to 'Dreamland' . He has had a long relationship with the aliens, who have certainly given him guidance, but also, as he has many times pointed out, acted aginst his will, even raping him (as he claims, physically). In his interview with John Lash, Lash states that these are the Archons. He states that as a youth, he too came into contact with them, and that they tried to abduct him, but he faced them with Gnostic formulae designed to gain the protection of Sophia, which they could not overrule. Much though I like Whitley Strieber, I find myself closer to Lash here. The aliens told Strieber that they "have the right" to do as they please.

I think that there is a goldmine of infomation on Lash's site, and interesting parallels to material being posted here. As far as I can see, Lash is not saying that we are continuing to cause the birth of these beings, so there appears to be a difference here.

Strieber was trained in Robert Monroe's methods of inducing OBEs, and he is very gifted in these and similar talents. I think that the 'loosh' issue probably has many aspects - we have become very individualistic, and think that emotional satisfaction is a very important need, so the idea that it is all for the benefit of something else seems very shocking.

Sorry if all this seems rather rushed, but I wanted to get this down, as I felt it might be of interest.

Best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Jan wrote:

This points to a time before the emergence of the modern monetary system, as the body of the farmer was literally 'owned' (posessed) by the feudal lord before there was any money to pay off the tithes. The poor farmer was part of the 'corpus domini', the body of the lord.

I do believe that there are political forces that would like to impose this sort of control in a new form, but maybe I am being paranoid.

Best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 pm
Post Return of the Butterfly
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Post Re: Return of the Butterfly & Our Archon Within
Junis wrote:
Patrick Booker wrote:
Quote:
Jan wrote:

This points to a time before the emergence of the modern monetary system, as the body of the farmer was literally 'owned' (posessed) by the feudal lord before there was any money to pay off the tithes. The poor farmer was part of the 'corpus domini', the body of the lord.

I do believe that there are political forces that would like to impose this sort of control in a new form, but maybe I am being paranoid.

Best,

Patrick

Probably not overly paranoid, alas. Manifestations / Emanations of the archons? But we can assuage the 'inner archons', and by gathering together reach that 'critical mass' when inner radiation starts to 'spread' and incarnate acausally. The 'political forces' in the outer world are mirrored in similar 'forces' within our individual drive economies. Incidentally, my butterfly just returned, and did exactly what it has done a few days before. It is still the same butterfly / moth. Apparently it has decided to move in with us :D

Jan

Hi Patrick and Jan, I will be back home later this evening. Whether there are literal archons or not, we all become aware at some point that we each have our own tyrant egomaniac in residence within ouirselves. Similarly, we all have our own inner terrorist as well because the enemies outside of us can usually be found just as firmly intrenched in our individual hidden inner recesses. So, the solution turns out to be the same. We go within and confront what is there by observation, lessening of the fear factor, and the arising of a love that does not need to posess or to become possessed. Somehow a transmutation of self and a transformation of the collective can then both take place. Suzanne

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Founder

Post Interpretation of Patrick's UFO dream
Patrick,

Patrick Booker wrote:
I had a UFO dream quite recently (end of July 2009 - about a month before my dream about Jung):-

'I was in my front bedroom, with a disc-like object. It was about two feet across, looked wooden, and had apparently just appeared. I had some sort of debate about its use, but I am not sure if I was actually talking to anyone. It appeared to possess some sort of life and intelligence, and it seemed to levitate and also to rotate in a horizontal position. I saw a sort of serpent on the surface, pointing outwards from the centre, and it reminded me of a small ornamental model of a snake that I possess, which I think might be of bone.
The wheel then moved of its own accord towards the window, and started to rotate vertically ( I had photographed a newly constructed 'big wheel' in the city centre a few days ago, but I did not make this connection in the dream). As it spun, something formed within it , and emerged like a little robot. It was a small transparent vehicle, like a toy, and apparently containing a battery. There were various things inside, but I could not distinguish what. I felt nervous at these developments, and left the room, apparently to tell someone. The model started to move, and tried to go downstairs. I thought that it was far too small to negotiate the stairs without falling down them. I assume that it did get downstairs, and there seem to be a gap here. The next thing that I remember is looking through the window onto the street, and it seemed to be evacuated. A battle was going on, and my assumption was that the army was fighting this vehicle. I did not actually see this, but assumed that it had grown in size to become something really powerful and dangerous. The road seemed deserted now, and I opened my front door, wondering if I could escape. I decided against it, and closed the door again. I have an impression of a woman also being present in the house, fairly young and wearing a red dress.'

It seems to suggest something getting out of control. A bit shamanic, but also a sort of toy. I think the little snake might be used for sewing or knitting, although it has no holes in it. I am assuming that because my mother kept it in her sewing basket. I hadn't thought about it for ages, until it appeared in my dream.

Your dream contains some elements that we discuss here, in the thread of MLvF's reincarnation.

First, the horizontal and the vertical UFO remind me of the Merkaba, a double mandala, posted by Jan in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#9077

As we know from MLvF's discussion of the double mandalas in Number and Time, they symbolize the union of eternal time of the psychophysical reality/unus mundus with the linear time of our world. It is exactly the subject I discussed above in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#9051 : The incarnation in linear time out of the eternal time. What MLvF as well as Pauli and Jung did not yet realize is what I call the singular (acausal) quantum leap: The spontaneous image (or vegetative sensation) observed by the Eros ego. They were not yet able to realize the singular quantum leap, since the talked of an abaissement du niveau mental, a “slackening of the density of consciousness” and did not see that this is also a form of consciousness. It is what Hermetic alchemy would have called consciousness, and what most Jungians, and especially Shamdasani cannot accept as such. Thus, the sudden change from the horizontal to the vertical position could mean this.

Second, the little robot could be such an incarnation, an object that does not function according to the known physical laws, but to a higher principle with increased order, as ZPE and the cosmological constant (the latter an anti-gravitational force).

Third: The governments think that they have to fight and destroy such objects, since they threaten the security of the country. This is the wrong attitude. We should much more accept that we are helpless and the only way out is BCI.

This is the fourth aspect of your dream: The snake could mean the backbone and the Chakras (shamanism!). Thus, the dream could say that the way out is BCI (with the lower four Chakras).

All this belongs together with Carl Jung’s reincarnation in the other dream: He must incarnate into our VNS, since his theory is not complete and he has to come back to learn the (modern) Hermetic alchemical task of entering the Eros ego and its melting with the Eros Self (in contrast to A.I., in which the Logos ego confronts the Anima or the Logos Self).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Are we to become like robots with no free will?
Suzanne wrote:
After awhile, the ("beam" - this word was definitely used, but I neglected to put it in here before) [beam of] healing love began flowing through kind of like liquid light in red, blue, green, and purple I think. For some reason now, I want to use a term... there was also a "back-light" effect of the colors streaming over or through white and pale yellow light in the background. First the flow was coming my way, but then it apparently went back and forth, so that the healing was for both me here and for them there. Lee also said they were not (by will-power) aiming some kind of miracle healing force in my direction. It was the flow of love itself that would do the healing..... also..... It is representative of a mystical symbiosis between the living and the deceased.

(As well as a harmony between the Original Source and the World Soul and us?) Not as robots!

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Re: Artificial Radioactivity & healing to/from Beyond
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9048#9048

Suzanne,

I think what you describe here is what I call the union of the Eros ego with the Eros Self. Just to look for such a unity seems to heal -- the (re)searcher, as well as the Godhead (and this way perhaps the world and the universe).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 1st continuation of the BCI with MLvF
In the afternoon I felt that I should go on with the BCI. I went back to her on the stretcher. I saw now very clearly that the object coming out of her heart was an obelisk with the ben ben stone at its upper end. It seemed that it became longer and longer, some meters perhaps. Suddenly I realized that I hovered in a horizontal position at its top, since I was able to hold the ben ben stone with my hands, of course the "ghost hands." Today, after the above UFO dream with Remo Ra Roth I realize that these hands are also God's hands. [To all this see also
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=872 ]

Remo

Add on of Jan 8, 2010:
See also http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=9264#9264

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Precognitive Dream about the bank bankrott
In the night to Sept 2nd I had a dream, in which I discussed with other people how capitalism could be combined with interventions of the government.

Today I see that this was a precognitive dream, which talked of the events happening on Oct 11, 2008 and the following days.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:10 am
Founder

Post Ben Ben Stone over Moscow?
http://grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogsp ... e-von.html

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next