UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

[ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Reply to topic
 Giving Birth to the Kitten [and Reincarnation; RFR] 

Post third eye
...an idea came to mind one evening, which I quickly sketched onto a piece of paper at my desk. At the time, I was getting familiar with prophetic art, and doing some research. The night after I drew the sketch, I came across the website in the picture below. Needless to say, I was floored when I saw the photo at the bottom of the webpage!

In my sketch, I wanted to show a scene where a man was surrounded by mirrors standing on edge. The idea I had in mind was that the person could see all angles of himself. What is really important to me now is that I had no idea about Leonardo's mirrors... (!)

-------

Also, the "The Third Eye by Özen Bozdağ"...

I've been 'working' with a woman with a master's in fine arts and psychology. She was teaching me an exercise on how to look IN and OUT while staring into a mirror. That image you posted is one that I've 'seen' in the mirror while practicing. I remember thinking "Neat!" I suppose the purpose has been served, in that my perspective on MANY things has changed.

kind regards,
pb

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Last edited by Jess Marks on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 am

Post the clock strikes 'one'...
That's amazing, Jess. What a cool progression. The thread you followed lead you back to the aspect of 'time' and the meander... And furthermore it seems that with the Aquarius imagery you arrived at above, it is already way past midnight on the 'Doomsday Clock' -- in fact it is already 1 o'clock -- 'one', which signals a movement out of the wu wei of '0' and on into a whole new 'unknown' cycle..

Very interesting. Makes me think again about the Hardron Collider at Cern, which Suzanne has been thinking about so much lately and only just posted again about on her blog. The fact that it is basically a 'magnet' which is 100,000 times stronger than the earth's core magnetics (if I have that right) is just astounding. It's weird to think about the strength of that magnetic energy 'pulling' as it does -- one cannot but think that it must have a corresponding effect on the world at large, notwithstanding the actual experiments that are being conducted at Cern... Rather discomfiting really... (there is a giant 'magnet' at the centre of the Milky Way galaxy as well -- I suddenly wondered if the two forces were having some unforetold effect on one another at the expense of planet earth herself? one thinks of such things as sudden pole shift scenarios and so on....).

best to all,
Kristin

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 am
Post 'Aquarian Mill'
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:19 pm
Post Realization
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 am

I haven't even finished reading Jan's second above post yet, but I wanted to point out that I had noticed the numeral "II" from the clock was featured over the ^^^ symbol in the following image, and I wondered what its significance would turn out to be.
When I posted it, I had associated it with the symbol for Gemini, the twins. Now it seems to reinforce the "two of stones" connection. It is also the "next" number on the clock, i.e. after 1:00, which time is approaching now.

Much to ponder... the palpable energy has not subsided.
Jess

Last edited by Jess Marks on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 am

Jess

Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 am
Post II
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:06 am
Post Hey, Jude!
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 pm
Post II^^^
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 am

Post Hey Jude, The One and Only, & Walter Russell
Hi Jan, It often seems like you and Patrick and some others at the forum are busily here doing my work in your posts while I am either sick and out of it or preoccupied with other concerns or doing a lot of complicated preparation for my next intended posts.

I will soon have the opportunity to post, the video version of Hey Jude needed to make my points, over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog in a day or two. For some reason, whatever you posted here as a video is not showing up for me.

To make a long story short for now... In 1971, when Marla and I went to visit with Lao Russell in person, I already had a hunch that the One and Only must have known Walter Russell. I have mentioned only in part before that I had a dream-vision of Lee and Walter sitting at an outside table on a lawn together talking about some odd topic about "burning leaves" that most likely... as clues developed later... related to the radioactive decay cycle. I have never gone into full detail here on the forum about that dream-vision. One reason for that is that some of the images and implications in it were kind of freaky. We will need some more of the lyrics of "Hey Jude" to understand this... that actually in the dream-vision, I at first was observing the scene from nearby but then as though I was observing from within Lee himself and seeing the scene through his eyes.

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you? Hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Na na na, na na, na na na na, yeah

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Better, better, better, better, better, oh!

Once back in 1962 when Lee and I used to take our walks, I said to him that since according to some law of physics, I had just read about, that "two physical bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time"... that our feelings of practically wanting to be inside of one another's skin could therefore never be fulfilled... even if we were able to be together all the time. Lee had a series of very interesting replies and illustrations to that supposed impossible dilemma over the next several weeks after my remark.

Marla and I had briefly encountered Mrs. Russell the first evening we arrived in Waynesboro, Virginia in 1971 but left to do some shopping and go to our motel room. In the store, we heard Hey Jude being played... Marla knew I had heard that in my dream-vision... so we instantly left the store and drove right back up to Swannanoa (the name of the Russells' home) and wound up talking privately with Mrs. Russell about Lee as I showed her his picture. I would not have been so brave to do that without the synchronicity of the song... Remember to let her under your skin!!! Like my seeming to be able to observe his talking with Dr. Russell as if viewing the event through Lee's eyes.

I have had the idea for the last couple of days to go back in my old E-mails and see when exactly I started the ridiculous seeming practice of detecting synchronicities from spam messages. Well, it goes back to two days after I went to a concert in early March 2008 at a hall on the street where I lived and walked with Lee in 1962-63 for several months. Of course the deceased Lee seems to be kind of watching all this web surfing of mine sometimes from slightly apart from me and sometimes through my eyes. I said to him last night that I should stop doing this silly stuff and get back to my next post about the Hadron Collider. He said there was a reason for me to keep going over the old spam again after the almost two years since they first arrived. Then after sleeping-in late this morning, I finally got up and found that you and Patrick had made wonderful helpful posts about the Collider... material I can use to make a far better post on that topic later tonight or tomorrow.

I have something to add here in a few minutes...

... uhhhh... Jan, I had not seen your whole other post above and mention of "merging" while I was working on my post here... and I kept getting delayed and walking away from my computer... and got concerned about losing the whole post... so I submitted it without the image I wanted to upload... here is one of your merging images:

It's 9:11 now, I will next post the image that goes with this...
look even at the similarity of texture and color!

SEMARA

It derived from going back to an old 2008 spam and doing a series a new Google searches... The figure is of a god of love Semara as male and female principles intertwined. Also, look at this... an indication I am indeed not making up (after seeing your image above) this amazing connection... mention of Lee's best friend by name... as a synchronicity... I had already found earlier today:

That's all for now... time for a late dinner here at 9:30ish PM my time in Virginia.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 am
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 am

Post cat dream
Cat dream here could be seen as a creation event; that is, a creation of your self as when they say "born again" it originally meant found the fuller inner life which makes the previous understanding a shell. And this: "Maybe creativity in men depends upon the feminine in ways that we do not always acknowledge." That is not everyone's experience but it is mine. Through mother, wife, girl friends, daughter, my dreams and life have been guided exclusively by the feminine initiative, cats included. Ionesco's lovely memoir "Present Past Past Present" makes the same point. See it as an anima guide; The magical animal which brings you to other psychic places.

Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5