UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:13 am

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 deleted 

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:50 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Post Two head and hara images for interesting comparison
Hi Jan, I am going out to a meeting today at the library about our kind of mystical topics. The man and wife (or woman and spouse) are the ones that the first time I met them came up with the "psychic reading stuff" about Qwan Yin and Language of the Birds not long after we had just posted on those topics without those folks having any outer knowledge of it. I had a private session with the lady, and she said about Lee, without knowing who he was yet, that he wanted me to know that we are not soul mates but are twin souls... "that you are one with him"... so in effect that is why it is easier for me to "hear" his thoughts and "feel" his feelings now after he is gone from this world than it would be for some folks not of such close affinity. These folks are teaching about the spiritual ascension process too. Anyhow, I have to get ready now to go to the meeting which will last most of the afternoon. When I get back and have time maybe tonight, I want to snitch this image and put it over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog next to the one I have snitched over to here.

NOTE: Gee, checking back here at 5:13 PM, I wonder why I used the word "folks", instead of people or something else, so many times above? I won't change that over-repetition now. Maybe there is a synchronistic reason for it.

Image Image

Suzanne

P.S. Need to add that hara and heart can be folded over onto one another as One at that heart link area in between them. You can see it is marked with a small infinity loop symbol. I think the divine lady idol could be folded in the same way and have the halo-like arms and head fit perfectly over the belly spiral.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2