UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:31 pm

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy 

Post Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy
Hello,

It's hard for me to write in English. I hope the translation is good ...

Here is a dream of 2009 (I do not remember the date : October? November ?)
I do not know this forum at that time :

" Jung just died. His body is on a table. His colleagues are around the table. This is
the time of legacy. His heir has two bodyguards. The heir is Jung
himself. His colleagues want Jung's travel diary . But Jung goes with the travel
diary and a blue medal. "

Jung's travel diary = Red Book ? ( publication of the Red Book : 07/10/2009 )
Two bodyguards = Remo Roth and Marie-Louise von Franz ?
Blue medal = union of the spiritual and the material principle ?

His colleagues want Jung's travel diary = they want to reduce Jung's experience to their own theories.
At the end of the dream, we can imagine the colleagues all alone with the corpse of Jung. Corpse = their theories.

Remo Roth said about the Red Book : " The Red Book talks also ( or perhaps especially ) of the relationship with the deceased "

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Post Fredom Lux
Welcome Fox,
I'm afraid I have nothing wise to say about your dream, but I notice this new topic is the 984th on the forUM, echoing to Orwell's 1984, which was quoted by Remo 3 days ago :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0695#10695

If you're the Fox I'm thinking about, I congratulate you to be registered as member 73 of the forUM, as I noticed the harmonious gematria of X-Files hero:
FOX MULDER = 45 73,
73/45 = 1.622 being a good approximation of Golden Ratio 1.618...

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 am
Profile WWW

"The truth is out there" :-)

I found this forum by visiting Remi's website

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:19 am

Post guards
Fox - the "two bodyguards" will be like the twin lions which stand in from of gateways to Chinatown or the two lions in front of the NY city library. Pictured also as large birds, etc. They guard the unconscious, allowing entry only to some and keeping out the profane. Is an interesting dream and think as you say, the popularization of Jung via red book.

This book is on display in the Rubin Museum in NY which is combining Jung with Tibetan images. Nice pictures, but they bring in celebrities to explain. All very trendy. But it is interesting that this is occurring in NY at this time when Freud had dominated the century. NY is dying, but out of death comes the yin force. This dream could have good meaning for Europe, esp. Germany and Switzerland.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm

I prefer soccer :-)

Thanks Junis for the link

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:03 pm
Founder

Post Re: Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy
fox wrote:
Here is a dream of 2009 (I do not remember the date : October? November ?)
I do not know this forum at that time :

" Jung just died. His body is on a table. His colleagues are around the table. This is
himself. His colleagues want Jung's travel diary . But Jung goes with the travel
diary and a blue medal. "

Blue medal = union of the spiritual and the material principle ? "

Hi fox

Welcome to the UM forum!

I do not know whether I am one of the bodygards of the reincarnated Carl Gustav Jung. The funny thing is, however, that I am dealing with the body and with its transformation into the vegetative body. I regard this research as an extension of Jung's depth psychology. It is based on Jung's "Hermetic aspect."

My critizism at institutionalized Jungianism is that it does not deal with this aspect. In contrast, it reduces Jung to the Neoplatonic aspect. This means that it tries to throw out the magic aspect and a-causality. When, more than 30 years ago, I studied at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich, no one talked about synchronicity. If one tries to live synchronicity, one has to completely give up the will of the ego. This means that one has to become completely powerless.

IMO, every institution is a place where the power complex grows immensely. Always the most power-possessed people will be at its top. Somehow unconsciously they feel that creative people pull them the carpent away under the feet. And then they use their power as the bosses to throw them out.

Thus, my experience is that only the "out-casts," the "far outers," the people who live their lonly life and look for their specific fate -- exactly what Carl Jung called the individuation process -- will continue Carl Gustav Jung's work. See Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis

Already Marie-Louise von Franz had realized this. At Jung's 80th birthday there were two parties. One of them for the officials of Jungianism, the other one for all the "common people" who just liked to meet him. After the second party Jung said to MLvF:

Quote:
"Yes, these are the people who will continue my work; the ones that suffer and look for their individual fate -- not the ones who as my disciples adorn themselves with borrowed plumes."

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

fox wrote:
Blue medal = union of the spiritual and the material principle ?

I can imagine that the travel diary could be the Red Book. It is full of Hermetic symbolism. The most important is Septem Sermones ad Mortuos, the seven sermons to the dead. As I mentioned in another place, there exists a good interpretation of them by Stephan A. Hoeller in The Gnostic Jung; see also http://www.gnosis.org/media/jrb.html . He is the bishop of the Gnostic Church of California.

Remo

PS: But he is not at all power-possessed. Before every service the old Gnostics drew a lot to determine the man or woman who held it. This way the power complex was defeated.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Founder

fox wrote:
Blue medal = union of the spiritual and the material principle ? "

The blue color I talked much about. It has to do with a difference between Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung. Pauli had a deeply impressing vision of the so-called world clock. There, one disc was blue. In a Neoplatonic way, Jung interpreted it as the cloak of the Holy Mary. Pauli didn't like this interpretation at all. Thus, he amplified with the (Hermetic) magic aspect of the blue color: The corn flowers of Demeter, and the blue flower of German Romanticism (that was a symbol of magic of Romanticism).

I think that I have written about this in the UM forum.

See also 3.3.9 The spirit of matter, the acausal aspect of the divine world soul and potential being (Section 3.3.9)

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am
Profile WWW

"I do not know whether I am one of the bodygards of the reincarnated Carl Gustav Jung"

I do not know but you look like a "subtlebodyguard" on this picture ( Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation )

Your forum and your website are very interesting.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 pm
Founder

I do not know but you look like a "subtlebodyguard" on this picture ( Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation )

Thanks, fox. Yes, this I can accept. I suffered so much when I experienced Marie-Louise von Franz with her Parkinson disease. Then, something in me decided to find the key to her disease. I think I have found it with my Body-Centered Imagination method, in which out of the body the vegetative or subtle body is created. The vegetative body is also the vehicle for the life in the Beyond.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Profile WWW

" I think that I have written about this in the UM forum."

on your website :

With these amplifications, Pauli has corrected Jung's interpretation of the blue colour as a heavenly and spiritual principle. For him this colour belongs much more to the chthonic world, to fertility of matter, to the Logos Spermatikos, to the archaeus of Paracelsus, to the pneuma as a spirit of matter, and to some sort of magic that belongs to a union of the spiritual and the material principle.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Founder

" I think that I have written about this in the UM forum."

on your website :

With these amplifications, Pauli has corrected Jung's interpretation of the blue colour as a heavenly and spiritual principle. For him this colour belongs much more to the chthonic world, to fertility of matter, to the Logos Spermatikos, to the archaeus of Paracelsus, to the pneuma as a spirit of matter, and to some sort of magic that belongs to a union of the spiritual and the material principle.

Yes. I also added the link above. This section 3.3.9 contains one of my most important insights. It is the difference between a causal and a-causal world view. Causality always means will-based; a-causality means giving up the conscious will.

In the thread you mentioned I guessed that Jung must come back into our world (into the vegetative nervous system of specific people) since he was not yet able to realize the difference between the Neoplatonic (= causal) world view and the Hermetic (= a-causal) world view. Then, with his heart attack he was spontaneously thrown into the world of Hermetic magic.

Kristin has just sent me a very interesting article about all this, The Occult World of CG Jung , in which Gary Lachman -- a musician and writer! -- wrote about Jung's Hermetic aspect that emerged again after his heart attack.

After 1944 Jung wrote his most important books -- very Hermetic. However, somewhere in the eighties a Dr. Ursula Baumgardt and the then-president of the Zurich C.G. Jung Institute, Dr. Helmut Barz, published a paperback edition of the Collected Works (in German) in which the whole work after 1944 is excluded.

A Neoplatonic reduction of Carl Jung's depth psychology!

The proof of the tendencies in this institute. And as much as I know, almost everywhere in the world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

I have a question. As much as I understand your dream, Carl Gustav Jung becomes his own heir. As his own hair, he is his reincarnation. He "leaves the party" with the travel diary and a blue medal. His dead body remains on the table, where also his colleagues remain.

Is this correct?

If yes, this would in fact mean that the Jung of the future does not have anything to do with his "colleagues." The latter we can perhaps interpret as his disciples. It is a funny "synchronicity" that in German "Jung and his disciples" means "Jung und seine Jünger". "Jünger" is the diminuitive of "Jung."

Further, this would mean that his colleagues/disciples "operate" with the dead corpse of Jung. This would correlate with my statement that they have become completely Neoplatonic. In that world view only the spirit/mind is animated, the body is dead. Or the body is evil, and thus must be killed. This is exactly what happens in the first, the Neoplatonic part, the unio mentalis, of the alchemical opus: The soul leaves the body and unifies with the spirit in Heaven whilst the body dies. Only in the second part, in the Hermetic unio corporalis the body is revitalized.

In Hermeticism -- and the Red Book is full of Hermetic alchemy -- the resurrected body gets its own life. The energy that drives this "other life" is the vegetative body secretly identical with the world soul or anima mundi.

This is the idea behind Body-Centered Imagination and Symptom-Symbol Transformation.

Remo

PS: About all this I wrote in Holy Wedding (The Archetype of the Holy Wedding in Alchemy and in the Unconscious of Modern Man)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Jung's "somewhat ambiguous relationship with the occult
In the above mentioned article Gary Lachman stresses Jung's "somewhat ambiguous relationship with the occult." He shows that he lived it with Helly (Helene Preiswerk) and his mother, who both were mediums. As I showed in my ms about the early life of Jung (not yet published), when, in 1898, he entered the so-called clinical semesters of his medical studies, he became materialistic and repressed his occult heritage. Of course this repression went on during his friendship with Sigmund Freud. Then, in his so-called "night-sea journey," his Hermetic heritage came back. He erected a monument to it in his Red Book (that Shamdasani misinterprets in a completely Neoplatonic way), especially in the Septem Sermones ad Mortuos, the Seven Sermons to the Dead.

Thus, we realize the (unconscious) conflict between Neoplatonism -- conventional medicine is completely neoplatonic, as is science and psychoanalysis -- and occult Hermeticism in Jung himself.

IMO, instead of cutting off the Hermetic aspect and stressing the Neoplatonic of the great depth psychologist, one should show the unconscious conflict he suffered. This I do in the above mentioned ms.

One can also show that Jung's love affair with the Jewish Russian Sabina Spielrein is based on this unconscious conflict. Consciously leaning against Freud's Neoplatonic-causal psychoanalysis, in the unconscious a complementary position was created, which let him fall in love with Sabina. The latter was full of Hermetic symbolism, and as a Jew of course a very good projection target of Jung's Hermetic-occult side.

As Gary Lachman also writes, with Jung's heart attack in 1944 the Hermetic aspect of Jung broke through. It is this breakthrough that Neoplatonic Jungianism does not want to accept. This is why, as I wrote above, Baumgardt and Barz published a study editon of Jung's work without his writings after 1944.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 am
Profile WWW

"I have a question. As much as I understand your dream, Carl Gustav Jung becomes his own heir. As his own hair, he is his reincarnation. He "leaves the party" with the travel diary and a blue medal. His dead body remains on the table, where also his colleagues remain.

Is this correct? "

Carl Gustav Jung becomes his own heir : Yes he is his own heir in the dream.

As his own hair, he is his reincarnation : the dream don't speak about "reincarnation"

He "leaves the party" with the travel diary and a blue medal : Yes and it was the last thing I remember about this dream.

His dead body remains on the table, where also his colleagues remain : We can imagine it.

My interpretation is influenced by your theories.

When I had this dream, I don't understand it. At that time, a woman helped me to interpret my dreams. She said maybe this dream shows that my interest for Jung is dead . I answered her "yes" even if many details of the dream seemed to be a mystery.

With the blue colour , she spoke about Marie and what the blue color is for Hillman ( I don't remember what she said about this ) and she reminded me a dream I have done with Jung, the blue color ( and a book )

And I discovered your forum and your website.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 am

Post blue medal
Fox - as you mention Hillman in regard to the blue medal suggests Jung "himself" - in the Unconscious - takes back the Red Book from the new pop culture interpretation and also takes back the Hillman interpretation from the pop culture and the Americanized version of the Unconscious that Hillman has provided for the last 60 years. I am certainly no expert but I am an American and have always felt that Hillman brought a Jung substitute suitable for the post-war "American tempo" - Jung's words - but actually irrelevant to Jung and the Unconscious. It is like a Mr.Potato Head version of the Unconscious - elements attached from the outside making a Golum or homonculous. The Red Book does shift Jung relevance. I briefly looked at the First Sermon after not having seen in is several decades and it seems an interpretation of the same substance of the Tao te Ching; was the first thing that came to mind. But now as the book is 19th on the New York Times best seller list, it does make the Hillman version irrelevant and compares Jung instead to the East. There is more relevant comparison to that but again it is a marketed, pop culture interpretation. These dreams you Europeans are having about Jung are fascinating. Suggests an organic awakening in Europe; possibly in Germany, where the post-war world found its first guiding Anima, Astrid Kirchherr (she gave them the Beatles haircuts).

This is Mr. Potato head and the missus:

This is Astrid:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Post post war Anima and Self
Jan - What I write about in my daily job is everyday politics in the U.S. but not from a political point of view. I have a historic system of saeculae as it was called by the Romans - 60 to 80 year autonomous periods. The essential journey as I see it which brought greatest cultural transformation was John Lennon's journey to Self. Stu, John's best friend at art school who he started The Beatles with, married Astrid and Stu died in Germany. That death is what brought Lennon from man to artist - the song "In my life" was written for Stu; he travelled to the death/Unconscious with Stu. Astrid was the Anima figure which brought John and Stu to the world as artists. The artist journey to enlightenment thus began here in Hamburg with Astrid and Klaus Voorman.

Lennon followed and brought the post-war world with him to find Self, which he found with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in India:

It was the centerpiece of the Sixties. That was the world-changing journey. When I was in high school the most popular religious figure was Bishop Fulton J. Sheen. Ten years later it was the Maharishi. Today, the Dalai Lama is unmysterious and unthreatening. And so is Jung. As mentioned, C.G. is top row center on Sgt. Peppers.

I also felt that with Heinrich Herrer's book "Seven Years in Tibet" that it was Germany which was ready for enlightenment. Herrer was a Nazi poster boy. That he would become the champion of Tibetan Buddhism implied that Germany had come to the end of the world and the final humiliation with the Third Reich. A few Germans like Astrid and Herrer had learned the essential need of enlightenment; to yield. It is a vast yin and yang; Germany to India, Anima leading to Self.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile WWW

" It is like a Mr.Potato Head version of the Unconscious - elements attached from the outside making a Golum or homonculous "

I had a recent dream , in this dream I saw a bluray ( blue color again ) of "9" ( produced by Tim Burton )

So, I decided to watch this film .

Can we consider the film's characters as homunculus ? In this film, we see an alchemical book written by .... "Peracelsus" ! In the book we see the image of a scientist creating a "creature" with his soul. (I do not know much about alchemy.)

Homunculus = symbol of the Unus Mundus ? projection of the subtle body?

" (the day fox posted his dream; I guess that was intentional?) "

It was intentional. It was already several days that I thought of coming on this forum and I decided to choose this date.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 am

I just woke up. I had a dream about alchemists. It was told that they are stupid, non-intelligent, etc and in the dream, I interpreted it : they stop their intellect.

It's my problem. I like thinking. I'm a intuition/ thinking type.

Remo spoke about a cover of Castaneda's book and his Churchill's citation.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 am
Founder

Bernie, Jan,

" It is like a Mr.Potato Head version of the Unconscious - elements attached from the outside making a Golum or homonculous "

I had a recent dream , in this dream I saw a bluray ( blue color again ) of "9" ( produced by Tim Burton )

So, I decided to watch this film .

Can we consider the film's characters as homunculus ? In this film, we see an alchemical book written by .... "Peracelsus" ! In the book we see the image of a scientist creating a "creature" with his soul. (I do not know much about alchemy.)

Homunculus = symbol of the Unus Mundus ? projection of the subtle body?

I like very much how this thread becomes parallel (perhaps synchronistic) to my thread
Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis

About the homunculus/pupilla/Kabir/Telesphoros I talked in

The red embryo as the pupilla

and in

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10690

I hope that I can come back to this motif. It is the decisive motif of the "New Genesis."

Remo

PS: It is also the motif of the 10th image in The Psychology of the Transference in CW 16, p. 307:

The interpreation of this image in Holy Wedding is still missing. I hope that I can interpret the image after all the insights I had in this thread.

Remo

PS: Very strange. During writing this post I heard a noise coming from Locher's building site; see Re: The two holes of physics. It sounded like the alarm sirene that means "General Alarm." An anticipation of events happening soon? Of which the creation of the homunculus will be the way out?

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 am
Profile WWW

Post number 9
Quite a funny thing about Fox quoting the movie 9, and the date 9/9/09.
I just finished this evening a post on my French blog dated of 7/26,
http://quaternite.blogspot.com/2010/07/ ... -jung.html
A good part of it deals with number 627, which JJ Abrams uses in several stories, because his birthdate is 6/27.
One case is Flight 627, pilot of Fox serial Fringe.
This Flight 627 lands at Logan Airport with everybody dead onboard, passengers and crew, 147 people in all.
This might allude to the 147 people of Flights AA 11 and UA 175 that took off from Logan on 9/11/2001.
But it's rather unthinkable that this episode was consciously aired on 9/9/08, the very day on which was dedicated in Logan a memorial to the 147 victims.

In France the beginning of the serial had for scheduled airdate Jun 3, 2009, but it was delayed as there was on Jun 1 the crash of flight AF 447, with 228 dead.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post 9
And of course, 9 was the number of the maestro at the very end - the long piece on "The White Album."

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: 9
Sure I was thinking of John with my Number 9, and I already put this post about his 9mania :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6930#6930
It's quite an incredible thing it was about Cheiro's gematria, based on Hebrew alphabet. There are to ways to say 'nine' in Hebrew,
tisha'a (feminine used with masculine nouns) = 775, and the message was on topic 775 you started, Bernie;
tisha' (vice versa) = 770, and my post was 6930 = 770 x 9.

There was a date 9/9 (99) in this post, and the fun goes on with this last post I wrote about a 9/9. I noticed while writing it forum time was near 9:09, so I finished it quickly to send it at that time, and then learnt it was msg #10799.
As it was my 80th post, I suppose this one will be 81 = 9 x 9

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 am

Post my interest in Lennon
My interest in John Lennon began about 18 years ago when I had a dream that he came to my "house" on a horse. There were two on the horse, the other a shadow. But I write about historic cycles and understood that the historic trajectory begins to falter its outward projection late in the 700th year. That was when the Christ appeared to the Romans and virtually flipped the empire in a few centuries. The empire was waiting to flip. The Anglo/American empire is in the same 700th year stretch. Victoria/Eisenhower brought the full world conquest and completion. But it was thin and ready to flip. Toynbee said (after reading Jung and Spengler) that in long stretches of history yang becomes yin. England found its opposite in India and Aldous Huxley made the journey. The Darwin/Christian flap seems prelude to the coming change. I see it as ideological contention. It should be obvious that species evolve to anyone who has ever noticed that a dog or cat has a penis. Today, the Karmapa, the religious head of Tibetan Buddhism lives in Woodstock, NY. London and New York are about to follow the Huxley path to the East. Lennon made the essential journey and was the turning figure.

I see him simply as one in the inner life who resonates still in the outer world of the living. Archetypal figures are common it seems simply a matter of timing that makes one significant. I recently received some interesting correspondence from serious Jungian orthodox (long beards) Jews in Israel. They make the point that religious on the inner circle - rabbis - look the the "gentile messiah" - that is, the not messiah for rabbis, but for the outside non-Jews in the outer perimeter - as the marker for the return of Israel as a psychic state.

There has been a change in culture in my lifetime regarding traditional religions. I think possibly people should give up meat as the religious forms offer cohesion of inner life after the killing of meat for food - a prayer or sacrifice is offered - and neurosis occurs if it doesn't take place. When I was a farmer I would hunt and kill rats who were eating my sheeps' grain. I felt no guilt in this because I was in competition with the rat (equal to the rat). It felt good to shoot one as I was protecting my chickens, my sheep and my children. But to kill a farm animal - especially a sheep or goat or a pig which are like pets - is like an execution. Most farm people never forget the memory when they first saw it as children. My own kids refused to eat the chickens I slaughtered and when I killed a large snake that had gotten into the house it tramatized my kids. Anyways, those old religious processes counter these feelings by ritual but they are not very useful in attaining any kind of understanding or enlightenment. Better methods are widely attempted today in Jung, music, individuation, the new Eastern approaches. Lennon more than anyone flipped the culture with that and as with the Romans, the culture was ready to flip.

I wrote a bunch of essays about this years ago. This one about John Lennon was published by a magazine in England a few years ago. I believe England will flip at the death of Elizabeth. England does well with women - queens - and poorly with kings and Prince Charles seems like a dork.

"Is it not written in your law . . . you are gods?" John 10:34

"The crosses are all full," said the lay brother.
"Then we must make another cross. If we do not make an end of him another will, for who can eat and sleep in peace while men like him are going about the world?" - "The Crucifixion of the Outcast," Celtic tale retold by William Butler Yeats in Mythologies

Free as Bird: John Lennon's unfinished journey here:
http://quigleyinexile.blogspot.com/2006 ... ished.html

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Post Apr 19
Quote:
Fox wrote " Jung just died. His body is on a table. His colleagues are around the table. This is
diary and a blue medal.
"

About the two guards I already thought about Remo's dream of Emma and Haemmerli :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=8561#8561
Quote:
These 3 people in a hospital room reminded me of the situation in Jung's room in 1944, himself, dr Haemmerli, and Emma.
When I started my blog, I found on Google Books the Spanish translation of Jung's bio in strips, with the chapter "4/4/44" showing the 3 of them. It's no more available now, and here is the link to the page I captured, under my own responsability :
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0GmDH7Mtnik/S ... h/44bd.JPG

I guess now that the "travel diary" might allude to Jung's astral trip of 1944, where color blue was prominent, as in many NDE's : "a marvelous blue color".
Old Jung's death on 4/4/44 was followed by Young Jung's resurrection, who came back as the Self incarnated, as said Jaffe.

I had a hint a few posts above at my discovery of the pattern 627-388-627 on last Apr 19, which was followed on next day by the sight of two '627' in different movies (including Forever Young). I learnt recently the scenarist was JJ Abrams born on a 6/27, and this made me think that Apr 19, which we write 19/4 in France, would give 194, half of 388 which was too important in my pattern.
I had a look then, a few days ago, to what happened on Apr 19's.

Last night I dreamt I was writing two posts on my blog, with 4 pictures in each one. Working on the HTML script made me notice the name ASHLEY JUDD, who came as a fifth.
I wasn't sure it was someone real, and checked then it was an actress, born on Apr 19, 1968. Of course I saw her name when I looked about Apr 19, but it didn't mean anything to me, although I saw her in at least one thriller, Heat.
I thought ASHLEY is an anagram of ELYSHA, Elijah's heir who is in French 'Elisée', sounding like 'Elysée', Elysium of Greek mythology, the place where rest the good souls, meaning in Greek "Place hurt by thunder".
This reminds me of HAEMMERLI = HIMMEL (Zeus) + (H)ERA, the Holy Wedding in Jung's visions,
and of HAEMMERLI = HEILER (healer) + (E)MMA, Jung said Haemmerli had to die because he healed him too much, as Asclepios was thundered by Zeus for having brought people back from the dead.
Today I think of HAEMMERLI = ELI + HAMMER (Thor's weapon analog to Zeus' thunder).
Elijah is quite near 6-letter Hebrew elijhw, where jhw is the name of God. It's quite (thunder)striking that jwh is the atbash code for 'hammer' (Hebrew mapats).

As I was very interested this month by the Emmanuel Prophecy (Isaiah 7,10), I looked today if Emma is a feminine for Emmanuel. It's one among three hypotheses, but mostly I notice Emma's day is Apr 19.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Jung/1963
Feel that Remi’s comment here about the death journey of Jung when he had the foot operation (foot the symbol of the Age of Pisces which he and the age were leaving) is inspired. After 9/11 and the destruction of the NY Trade Towers a number of American politicians said things like they were going back then to their “home” church. One said she was going to the church she was baptized in. I found it interesting because when I first heard about it I had a clear picture of myself dressed in the clothes I wore in high school. That was 1963, moments before the Sixties. There is a fascinating TV show today called Mad Men precisely about that. It is 1963 and everyone dresses like I was dressed in high school, then it gradually disintegrates, starting on June 11, 1963, when a Buddhist monk in yellow robes lit himself on fire in Vietnam.

The times had begun to awaken then but they haven’t yet awakened yet. It was too soon. I believe they are about to now.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile WWW

Post 627 and 9/11
A reader of my French blog just reacted about my recent posts on 627, in the same time as your insights about 9/11, Bernie. She knows my interest in Atta and Egyptian Arabic 'attal', meaning "murderer". She found saint Attala died in 627.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Attala
It has to be thought ATTA left Logan Airport on 9/11 with a ticket to LA, and that JJ Abrams probably alludes to this with his Flight 627 landing on Logan with 147 dead aboard (Fringe pilot).
The quite incredible thing is that I met this saint Attala when preparing my last 4/4 post on my blog. I learnt Psych's hero was born on a 4/4, and although I stopped watching the serial after 2 episodes I felt I could watch episode 4/4, and it was about a murder in Saint Attalus institution.
In this same post I studied Monk's last episode, engaged in a struggle to death with Craig T. Nelson, born on 4/4/44, and seen half dead on his bed in hospital room 627.
I noticed it the same day when I saw Forever Young, showing Cryogenics unit 627.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile WWW

I do not know if it may interest you but the voice of "Number 9" is the voice of Elijah Wood.

Regarding the film, I wanted to add that the character "1" bears the seal of Solomon on his cape and the character "6" a key around his neck ("6" Is the key?)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next