UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:12 am

[ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy 

Post Elijah
fox wrote:
I do not know if it may interest you but the voice of "Number 9" is the voice of Elijah Wood.

I don't know if you read my last post on my French blog, Fox, but Elijah Wood was in it, as he is in Forever Young Mel Gibson's disciple (German Jünger)

I planned to start a topic about Suzanne's "Intelligence behind synchronicities", but that's so much a big stuff that I intend to translate first on my English blog all that concerns Jung-Haemmerli numbers, 52-84, which are too Hebrew gematrias of Elijah-Henoch, the two AT people that didn't die.
I cannot wait that to share my last month discovery.
I posted elsewhere I found Hezekiah = 136 = 52+84, a Juda king who like Jung had a miraculous recovery, which was meant by the shadow going backwards on a sundial. I remembered there was a sundial on Dürer's Melencolia, where there is too the magic square of 16 numbers adding to 136.

Image . Image . Image

First Dürer's square with in each column color blue = 13 and color red = 21. All blue = 52, all red = 84.

Then I noticed you can see on a good reproduction the numbers on the sundial, where there is no waited shadow, in Roman numerals 9-10-11-12 and 1-2-3-4. These two tetrads fit exactly the blue cases (= 52), which are sufficient to build the magic square. Gematria using Latin alphabet gives MELENCOLIA = 84, and I put its 4 syllables on the red cases.

Last come JUNG and HAEMMERLI, of which 4 and 8 letters fit perfectly the square (with the common trick of joining AE).

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Legacy
Really interesting thread, thank you all. About blue color (and colors in general) - I've had a vision some day in March or April about color differentiation of energies inside our body. Maybe it's not so relevant to this thread, but I still want to write it down before I forget it:

In my vision I saw two rotating energy centers of my body, the chakras (2-nd and 6-th in classical hinduistic system, or lower and upper dan tien in taoist alchemy), that looked like small vortexes of light. Lower one, in the belly, was colored red, and its energy was hot, slow and somehow "sticky" (reminded me of blood, actually). Upper one was colored blue, and its energy was cool, light and fresh (reminded me of mountain air). There was nothing new for me in this vision, but it was still interesting and beautiful.

Then these two energies started merging, but not in the center of my body, they were merging around it, forming something like a cocoon. This cocoon was violet-purple in its color (closer to amethyst, as I recall), and I felt sudden danger. Strange, irrational fear of becoming stuck in this cocoon emerged, and I was really surprised to feel it. Purple-violet was a color of "higher wisdom", "cosmic knowledge", so how could I have stuck in it? Still, I wanted to do something with this unpleasant sensation, and first of all I've thought about heart chakra - third energetic center of body, which color was green.

So I've concentrated my mind on that center, and soon I've saw a faint green light - I was surprised it looked so dusk and weak. But then I've remembered some exercises and imagined a stream of clear water flowing through myself - it always helped to calm down and concentrate more on my feelings and emotions. Green light started to brighten and strengthen up, and I've felt sudden peace and even tranquility. But then something odd had happened (the reason I'm writing all of it down now) - green light of heart center started to merge and mix with purple-violet color of my outer shell, and suddenly they produced a bright golden light (not yellow or orange - it was golden for sure). This golden light spread through all my body and it was like a sudden electric shock - I've even opened up my eyes and my body muscles flexed a little. The vision ended there, but it gave me some food for thoughts for several days. I think I'll write it down in more appropriate thread )

BTW, searching for heart chakra pictures I've stumbled across this image:

The Sun woman, anima mundi, perhaps?

P.S. As I see, this topic was started exactly one year ago. Not much of a coincidence, but still...

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Well, this is an old dream, but I can't pass on the comment.

I almost always look for the opposition in pairs. To me, the two bodyguards could represent two parties interested in protecting the heir, neither entirely trusting the other. Ultimately, the first bodyguard has the responsibility to defend the heir against the second bodyguard if he betrays the heir.

It makes me think of how both Science and Religion each like part of his work, but seem to consider it incomplete and want more.

Just my two added in.

Peace.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

All this reading about "the dead" and tradition has me stumbling across joining points. Perhaps it would tie in better elsewhere, but it came to me in connection with these thoughts, especially the final stanza. Something someone quoted recently:

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.