UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:08 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 names 

Post names
Hi,

I wonder how many in the forum have known a person's name when you first see them.

There's a coffee place that I go to close to work. I would usually see the 'same' group of people there waiting in line or sitting down. One day I looked at a woman and thought "your name is Michelle". I really didn't think much further than that and went about my workday. Months later I go just further down the street to a grocery store at around noon to pick up a few things. On the way there I think "I'm going to see this Michelle person. (really felt like I knew)"

I grabbed what I needed and I walked to the checkout and "Michelle" and I almost ran into each other. I guess it was almost 'movie-like'. We laughed and recognized each other from the coffee place. She asked my name and I asked hers as a common courtesy. Sure enough, it was Michelle.

I had told a friend at work that I was going to run into her when I left at lunch. I had told him the feeling I had about just 'knowing' something without really knowing. I got back and told him what happened and we had a bit of a laugh about it. Maybe we didn't know what else to do.

For the last few years now, I can remember this happening a lot when I was young. I just didn't 'recognize' it as an oddity. If I go back about 17 years I seem to remember the same 'characters' that were a part of life. It's as though life is replaying itself.

Hope this fits the scheme.

pascal

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 am

Post precog
Related at first in my time to death and birth; when our babies were born especially. We had lots of sheep then and lived on a farm. But my first interest in Jung came when I was in NYC - I had troubled dreams there because it was so busy. First dream that the nun I had in Third Grade, Sister Mary Anthony, was doing a dance in the hall of the house I grew up in but the veil was over her face. I knew it must be the "dance of death." My father came out of his room and said, "Don't worry, it's not your mother." Called home to Rhode Island the next day and my cousin had died.

With my children: A few years back in high school my son had a dream of a big car crash and a fire. "Were you in the car?" I asked. No, he said. Next night his friend was killed in a car crash about a quarter mile from the house.

This became part of my path: Have related here dream of the Three Celestial Ones (exactly like monks, in the "Glory" episodes of The Slayer, for afficianodos, with the same ball of swirling fire). I learned the next day that Kurt Cobain died at that moment on the other coast. I had no idea who he was but felt later I must learn. I hate rock and roll music and don't even go to grocery stores where they play it in the background. But I listen to Kurt's music all the time.

My brother on the other side:

I imagined he must be a saint, and when one of my sons delivered one of his album - "Nevermind" - virtually his life's work in one CD. It was a pure path to God; in the center: "I found my friends inside my head . . . I found God." I think it went unnoticed because he was a drug adict, but he seems the perfect man on a path to God as relevant as Dante's. And he clearly predicts his death in the last sone on the album.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:18 am
Profile WWW

Post wild child
Hi Bernie,

the Cobain material reminded me of a song from The Doors...

Wild Child

All right

Wild child full of grace
Savior of the human race
Your cool face

Natural child, terrible child
Not your mother's or your father's child
Your our child, screamin' wild

An ancient lunitic reigns
In the trees of the night
Ha, ha, ha, ha

With hunger at her heels
Freedom in her eyes
She dances on her knees
Pirate prince at her side
Stirrin' into The hollow idols eyes

Wild child full of grace
Savior of the human race
Your cool face
Your cool face
Your cool face

Do you remember when we were in Africa?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdcSdNgCcxU

kind regards,
pascal

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 am

Post Dr. F.
In 1971-72 I was working for a doctor degree in a chemistry lab.
This allowed me to leave my parents' flat in Paris, and to live in a hippie commune a few miles from the lab.
I used to get there by my own means, on a motorbike, but one day, because of frost, I asked Monique, my host's wife, to take me there in her car, as she was working in the next village.
We arranged an hour for her to pick me up in the evening, but sometimes her boss made her work longer. If it was so, I told her to call the lab, and to ask for Doctor Fauchelevent.
I had just read Victor Hugo's Les Misérables, and was enthusiastic about it. Fauchelevent is one alias of Jean Valjean in the book.
There was one phone post in the lab room I shared with about 6 other students and searchers. Actually I noticed it ringing only 2 or 3 times during the some 3 months I worked there, so I planned to be the first on it if it rang.
It rang in the afternoon, and I did as I planned, telling as soon as I unhooked 'Here is Dr Fauchelevent'.
Yet it was another girl, who was calling someone who was working now in another lab room.
I left at the scheduled time, Monique was there to pick me up.
Next day, a student told me the phone rang just after I left. It was a girl asking for Fauchelevent, and as he heard me answering a bit sooner, he said I just went out. The girl sait 'OK, I'm waiting for him'.
I first thought 'So she called me then', but within a couple of days I found it was very unlikely she could have called me, as it was probably longer for her to come to our meeting point.
I asked her and she said she didn't call.
I asked the student, who was affirmative about what he said, but couldn't add anything. He really wasn't someone able of a joke.

I turned it in my mind. I just took some days ago my new Fauchelevent name, which was only known by a very few friends, none of them but Monique knew the lab phone.
Phone was something a bit magic for me at that time. My parents didn't have it, and it was always a big thing for me to give a call. As I remember it now, I probably was never called before that ghost call.
It disturbed me a lot, for weeks. I had come to accept as something about 'natural' the numerous synchronicities I was involved in, but this was quite different, implying something material beyond any explanation. Yet I was fond of anything weird, and I knew for example the Rosenheim case in which thousand of wild phone calls were given, but it's quite different when it happens to you.
This is one reason why I gave up my thesis and left for the country and a life near nature, as did many hips in that time.
Too, experience of a real research lab made me discover it was far from what I imagined, and how mind was involved in science.

Thanks for this new category.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am
Profile WWW

Post phone call from the Unconscious
Remi – Les Miserables is my favorite book: IN Indonesia there is a religion which features the Three as Jesus, the Buddha and Victor Hugo. I was in Paris for the winters of ’71, ’72, ’73 living in a five Franc hotel on Rue St. Jacques and spent every morning on Ile de la Cite in the back of the Notre Dame: ‘Our Mother” – from 400 to 1400; the Templars rose there and were executed there. Thinking about it now I’m dying for a Gauloises and a little calvados although I haven’t smoked or drank in decades. Cheers. Jean Valjean and his perfect anima, Cosette, is still my guide.

People often dream of talking on the phone and it is a call from the Unconscious. I had such a synchronicity last week. Was watching the first episodes of Mad Men, the soap opera about a NY ad man – I live in the woods in New Hampshire and get these things on disks several years later – and noticed that in the main character awakening to life, the first person he meets is a Jewish woman in NY who gives him a talisman; cuff links with Medieval Knights on them: As Ivanhoe in the 11th century could only find his way to God through Rebecca, the daughter of the Rabbi – It was Ivanhoe’s task to make the outer world (Extravert) but only Rabbi could enter inner world (Introvert).

Anyway, these episodes are set in the 1950s. My wife noticed that Don had a dial up phone; a green one – probably the only other one in use today is right here on my desk.

My mother's maternal line is DeCoursy; they went from Paris to Ireland in the 11th century - I feel old soul there. Here is Jean Valjean and Cosette leaving the old house/psyche for the dangers of the world opening ahead,

And Jean Valjean's perpetual Shadow, Javert:

And incidentally, the shift between the ages of Pisces and Aquarius can be seen in France and Germany. There is no question in my mind that France was the epicenter of the Age of Pisces. It was a yin/feminine age and although most associate that today with Jesus (or Jesus/Mohammed, the two warring fish) the singular artifact of the of the age in the image of Madonna and Child and centermost churches like Notre Dame are virtually vast vaginas; spiraling inner layers (labia) of architecture opening to a womb.

Now yin recedes and yang (Germany) rises. So many wars between the borders that a great French writer like Malraux takes a German nom de guere – Colonel Berger – to counter when he needs yang mode in times of war. France and Germany need a Brahma center, neither yin nor yang but all and nothing, to unite them in as the Hindu expression has it, “in a marriage of harmony and tension.” That could be the circle of 12 stars which is the flag of the EU.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile WWW

Post email
Hi,

I just sat down to work on a design project and the email notification sound rang as I put my earphones on. I open the mail application to see a message from ' camj '.

5 minutes prior, I was in my garage doing a bit of 'figuring' when out of the blue I thought ' camj...express'.

camj is family, we exchange the odd email and normally communicate verbally.

I guess 'express mail' is easy enough to take from that.

pascal

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:56 am

Post Re: phone call from the Unconscious
Bernie Quigley wrote:
People often dream of talking on the phone and it is a call from the Unconscious. I had such a synchronicity last week. Was watching the first episodes of Mad Men, the soap opera about a NY ad man – I live in the woods in New Hampshire and get these things on disks several years later – and noticed that in the main character awakening to life, the first person he meets is a Jewish woman in NY who gives him a talisman; cuff links with Medieval Knights on them: As Ivanhoe in the 11th century could only find his way to God through Rebecca, the daughter of the Rabbi – It was Ivanhoe’s task to make the outer world (Extravert) but only Rabbi could enter inner world (Introvert).

Anyway, these episodes are set in the 1950s. My wife noticed that Don had a dial up phone; a green one – probably the only other one in use today is right here on my desk.

Hello again Bernie and all-

I wanted to come back to this post when I could, because this is what sent me screaming back into.....?

My father (who died in 1987) worked in Mad Men-ville - the advertising industry in NY in the 50's and 60's. That was his milieu. Drinking, smoking and all. And - when my sister and I used to visit on weekends for a while (parents divorced at age 5), in his new apartment, in the den, there was the exact same green dial phone. Further, it's what was known as a "ghost line". It had no registry with the phone company. No records, no bills. It was just in the apartment when he moved in (he added "regular" phones in the other rooms). Occasionally neighbors would come by to call friends and relatives overseas because they were free calls.

One of the other artifacts from that apartment that remains fixed in my mind - a beautiful silver sword with an ivory hilt, tassle, with filigree embossing of my grandfather's name. Beautiful scrolling script. His first initial H, last was D, his middle name: Ledestin: Le Destin (destiny). I have a photograph of him in full Masonic regalia in the midwest in the 1920's (transplanted from the UK) with that sword. He later became an executive at the Sunshine biscuit company in NY :D

When my father passed in 1987, it was one of just a handful of times that I have been .... visited... from "the other side". It was brief and not scary or unpleasant at all. Quite the opposite (perhaps more later somewhere on that). But I never imagined that the experience would be spoken of or referred to anywhere ever, by me or anyone else. It just "happened".

So, here is an example of how the synchronicities I have been experiencing here and elsewhere are so incredibly LITERAL. So much that was in my pre-conscious or subconscious and all of my real life up to now that all point exactly to what is happening right now.

I don't mean to reduce "things" to the mundane without discretion, but the literalness of all this has been.... undeniable. My queries about telepathy, PK, etc. were because I wanted to know if you Bernie would have been aware of any of what I just said, for example.

best,
beth

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Profile Personal album

Post answer to Beth
Beth - Have I been aware of any of this? No, but I had a similar experience when I met Clarice who first came here. My maternal name DeCoursy she recognized and that I had injuries in lungs and liver in my life (30 years ago) and had recorded these in her journal when I was in a hotel in Chicago; in her dream she was in the lobby of a hotel. But this is supposed to be like this. I take them for granted as a natural part of life. I did by the way work on Mad Ave. around 1980. I found it difficult to dream in NY as there is so much energy all at once but my first experiences like this were there related to writing; writing was "automatic writing" I realized because some of the stuff I was writing was happening at the same time related to a death of a friend and another time about the death of a group of people in Philadelphia. Incidently, Masons are Templars. Jung was a high ranking Mason.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:21 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for your response Bernie. Though I can't make heads or tails of the earlier part - it somehow makes me feel I know you just a tiny bit more.

I did not know about Carl Jung's Masonic affiliation. Good to know!

Best, Beth

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:36 pm
Profile Personal album

Post apache
Hi,

for the past few weeks or so I have had the name 'apache' running around in my head... I didn't know why, but I did feel the name was more of a 'presence'. I remember thinking that if it was hanging around me so much it must have a purpose. Just the other day I sat with someone to talk about doing some design work for their company. It's a wellness / massage / yoga place here in the city I live in. During the course of the conversation we get to talking about the woman's business partner. Turns out she had a spirit name given to her... Apache "so and so". I have to write 'so and so' because I honestly can't remember the rest of what she said, I stopped at the apache part and had to regain composure... :)

To me the name apache is obscure and I certainly do not run into it often.

pascal

Attachments:
Four-Directions.jpg
Four-Directions.jpg [ 13.84 KiB | Viewed 1286 times ]

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]