UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 the day my dad died 

Post the day my dad died
On Nov 28, 1987, I was shopping in supermarket Montlaur, in Digne.
When I came to the cash desks it was a strange thing to see a man lying on a cash desk.
He looked dead, probably had an attack inside the store, and was put there waiting for a doctor.
If he was dead, that was the first dead person I saw in my life. I just went to the funerals of my grandmother within 37 years, and I didn't see her corpse.
The lying man looked very long, and I told myself a joke, in French : It's a long mort in Montlaur.
An English equivalent of the store name could be Telldod, so I saw a tall dead in Telldod.
Then I picked up my children and got back home. Soon after there was a phone call from my mother, telling my father just died that morning.
The next day I was in Paris, 700 kms away, with my dad's corpse still in my parent's flat.
I never tried to check if he died at the exact moment I saw the man lying on a cash desk.

Last month a friend wrote to me her father died last November, on a meaningful day to her. This reminded me of my father's death. When my mother called me, the only thing I could say after the announcement was "How did it happen ?"
I had a couple of dreams next night. In the first one I was reading a telegram, its last words where
How did it happen ?
Avaida Grave

I'm not quite sure of the signature as I got back to sleep without noting anything.
In the other dream I was on a train arriving to a station, but we had to get out on the wrong side of the track, opposite the quay. I wanted to help an old woman with her bags, but she scarcely needed my help, and said bye as soon as she was down. There was yet a hard way then, within the narrow space between two trains.
This helped me to remind me of something I never recalled each time I thought of the tall dead the day of my father's death. About 50 years ago, we went to Italy by train, and in some station there was a long wait because someone got under the train. My father (who was working in the railways and had seen other such accidents) came out to watch. When he came back he told us the man who got under the train looked very tall when he was taken out, as the wheels ran over his pelvis, breaking all its bones.
Dad often warned my brother and me not to get out on the wrong side of the track (this was possible in that time, while it's often prevented now).
This impressed me much for years, but I had totally forgotten it when my father died, besides there was this tall dead man the same day.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: the day my dad died
I had a dream last night.
I was with my brother and we had to change something inside our father's coffin. It was a little tube, like glue, about 4 cm long.
The coffin was just there, an usual big wood coffin. It upset me to open it, but it had to be done.
I don't remember my brother giving any help, there was plenty of fixations.
I don't remember either the details of the opening, but it seems there was another box inside the coffin, and maybe another one again.
Anyhow at last there was left just a little box of about 40 x 30 x 15 cm. I opened it and there was mostly earth inside, with some pieces of white bones.
The tube that had to be changed was still half full. The problem came from a pipe which was out. My brother and I both agreed to keep the old tube. It was written it was supposed to last 4 years.

My father died 25 years ago, I don't remember any dream where he was dead, just dreams in which he was alive.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]