UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 seeing people before seeing people 

Post seeing people before seeing people
Hi,

I realize that the ego can be 'precognitive' in a sense and I'd like to know the difference between it and something non-egoic.

I was going to a local hardware store and felt that I was going to run into a person that I had just done some work for. I was walking in the store when his son passed by me. At this point it was obvious that I would run into him, and a few minutes later there he was. This was a person that I had met for the first time about a month prior to seeing him again.

So I wonder, what is the difference between an egoic projection and precognitive transmission. Right off the hop I see that one goes 'out' and the other seems to go 'in'.

Ok, so maybe I just gave a layman's expression of BCI? :lol:

kind regards,
pascal

*like this: from H.P. Blavatsky

Attachments:
Picture 68.png
Picture 68.png [ 32.53 KiB | Viewed 1553 times ]

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Post Re: seeing people before seeing people
pascal b wrote:
Hi,

I realize that the ego can be 'precognitive' in a sense and I'd like to know the difference between it and something non-egoic.

I was going to a local hardware store and felt that I was going to run into a person that I had just done some work for. I was walking in the store when his son passed by me. At this point it was obvious that I would run into him, and a few minutes later there he was. This was a person that I had met for the first time about a month prior to seeing him again.

So I wonder, what is the difference between an egoic projection and precognitive transmission. Right off the hop I see that one goes 'out' and the other seems to go 'in'.

Ok, so maybe I just gave a layman's expression of BCI? :lol:

kind regards,
pascal

*like this: from H.P. Blavatsky

This phenomena has always intereted me...as the area around meditation, dreams, imagination are in in a time/no time zone that allows for precognition as well as deja vu....I am currently going through my 69th birthday and when I was three I started having the occurrences which were observed by my family since I come from a huge Danish/German family. They supported the fact that I would 'fore know' situations, deaths, birth genders, get messages, etc.....so I have always felt a part of the intuitive/psychic world without doubt, ridicule thrust upon me....I think Jung often said it is a 'knowing' that cannot be countered...and I believe that strongly when one acknowledges that gift of insight. Today I use astrology, tarot, I Ching and all sort of 'verification' methods, but what I know, I KNOW...and it helps to have my memories of Jung's work and his support from the 'other side' to help me out and guide me in one direction or another....

Good luck with your ventures and feel supported by people like me.

Gwynne

"The human mind, in its never-ending changes, is like the flowing water of a river or the burning flame of a candle; like an ape, it is forever jumping about not ceasing for a moment." The Teaching of Buddha

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Gwynne, thanks for the support - and nice to 'meet' you...

I find it interesting that some people are out to tell people that they can do 'this or that' with respect to forms of psychism. I think I'm a bit on the opposite side...veering away from what could be called mystic pride. (or, at least, being very much aware of it.)

In 1991 I remember working in the design / print industry at a fairly large company. A certain classic rock radio station played 2 songs back to back from the same group on Tuesdays. There was a bit of a running attempt at guessing the next song from the artist being played. One day in particular I was told to stop because I was 'freaking out' some of the guys working. From 8:00 am to about 3:00 pm I made proper 'guesses' on all songs but 2 of them. In retrospect, it looks more like a rhythm I was aware of as opposed to pulling info out of the air.

But that's the point of the post, who knows really?

By the way, after your post yesterday I searched a bit on your own work and it's impressive. I happened upon "alchemy of a rock star" also which was a link from your site if I remember correctly. Life changing.

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

pascal b wrote:
Hi Gwynne, thanks for the support - and nice to 'meet' you...

I find it interesting that some people are out to tell people that they can do 'this or that' with respect to forms of psychism. I think I'm a bit on the opposite side...veering away from what could be called mystic pride. (or, at least, being very much aware of it.)

In 1991 I remember working in the design / print industry at a fairly large company. A certain classic rock radio station played 2 songs back to back from the same group on Tuesdays. There was a bit of a running attempt at guessing the next song from the artist being played. One day in particular I was told to stop because I was 'freaking out' some of the guys working. From 8:00 am to about 3:00 pm I made proper 'guesses' on all songs but 2 of them. In retrospect, it looks more like a rhythm I was aware of as opposed to pulling info out of the air.

But that's the point of the post, who knows really?

By the way, after your post yesterday I searched a bit on your own work and it's impressive. I happened upon "alchemy of a rock star" also which was a link from your site if I remember correctly. Life changing.

kind regards,
pascal

Thanks Pascal,

I have also watched closely not to freak people out. I have worked as an educator and therapist for the last 45 years and am now retired, do a small number of counseling sessions, mostly mentoring...I have always had the ability to see situations, dramas around people who come to me before they speak about them and it has hampered me to some extent as I realize that my awareness or 'knowing' doesn't help them until they are ready....I have learned to read the signs of 'readiness'....and that has been a result of age and support from guidedness in the 'ethers' so to speak. I am a old old student of theosophy and the Rosicrucians....and have long since given up those views in honor of Jung's work which is much more explicit and addresses all of these phenomenas...

Thanks for the cudos...same to you.
Gwynne

"The human mind, in its never-ending changes, is like the flowing water of a river or the burning flame of a candle; like an ape, it is forever jumping about not ceasing for a moment." The Teaching of Buddha

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:00 pm
Profile WWW

Post tower
Hi,

yesterday I was sitting down, more or less relaxing when I started to 'see' some pictures. There was a man, dressed in black, with a hat on. He was on top of a church tower (steeple) and jovially swinging around the top of it. (kind of 'dancing in the rain-ish). I felt the need to chase him, and when I started to climb the building to go after him the rest of the landscape opened up. There was a big tower / skyscraper (new york style) that was engulfed in flames.

Not fun - though I guess that shouldn't be... I've seen a 'tower' collapse in my life.

kind regards,
pascal

*As the Fool leaves the throne of the Goat God, he comes upon a Tower, fantastic, magnificent, and familiar. In fact, The Fool, himself, helped build this Tower back when the most important thing to him was making his mark on the world and proving himself better than other men. Inside the Tower, at the top, arrogant men still live, convinced of their rightness.

Seeing the Tower again, the Fool feels as if lightning has just flashed across his mind; he thought he'd left that old self behind when he started on this spiritual journey. But he realizes now that he hasn't. He's been seeing himself, like the Tower, like the men inside, as alone and singular and superior, when in fact, he is no such thing.

So captured is he by the shock of this insight, that he opens his mouth and releases a SHOUT! And to his astonishment and terror, a bolt of actual lightning slashes down from the heavens striking the Tower and sending its residents leaping out into the waters below.

In a moment, it is over. The Tower is rubble, only rocks remaining. Stunned and shaken to the core, the Fool experiences profound fear and disbelief. But also, a strange clarity of vision, as if his inner eye has finally opened. He tore down his resistance to change and sacrifice (Hanged man), then came to terms with Death (Death); he learned about moderation and synthesis (Temperance) and about power (The Devil). But here and now, he has done what was hardest: he destroyed the lies of his life. What's left are the foundations of truth. On this he can rebuild himself.

*thoughts on this are gladly welcomed

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]