UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 am

[ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Dreams and Synchronicities of the Other Genesis 
Founder

Thank you, Suzanne. It seems that something with the digitalization of the photo went wrong. The resolution is not too good. Thus, here is the side of the stone with the Telesphorus and his lantern as I have found it in the internet.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am
Profile WWW

Post Telesphorus - an Angel of Metanoia?
Remo Roth wrote:
Thank you, Suzanne. It seems that something with the digitalization of the photo went wrong. The resolution is not too good. Thus, here is the side of the stone with the Telesphorus and his lantern as I have found it in the internet.

Remo

It's time for me to get to sleep. The air quality and heat index have been very bad here, and I could not locate my preventive inhaler for a couple of days, so I have been up all night until I found it and can lay down without shortness of breath.

Anyhow, I just had a hunch about Telesphorus. He seems to me to represent the repentant and redeemed Inner Chief Archon, that we all have had to contend with, who wants us to be an arrogant god and magician that forcibly MAKES things happen or tries to MAKE others behave or get cured... I am just speculating... but this does seem to have deep meaning for me. This image is the one I posted illustrating a dream I had when I was first participating here at the forum in August of 2006:

LINK to posts on Remo's Blog about this topic:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=2443#2443

Time for several hours rest now and maybe some further hunches in dreams.

Suzanne

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Chronological Order
I am now trying again to chronologically order the above:

1. 1973: Cross images

2. 1973-01-31/02-01: Dream and synchronicity of the Catholic witch kidnapping Jung, and synchronicity with my birth date

3. 1979-02-02: Dream and synchronicity of 3/3 and carnival

4. 1979-02-10: Synchronicity with "Le Principe du Plaisir" and Castaneda

5. 1979-09: Round table & Stonehenge / Vision of the Earth King or the Earth Queen

6. 1982-01-10: Concussion and "Pensé Chinoise" by Granet

7. 1982-01-17: Dream and synchronicity of the other Genesis

Then, on 1982-01-18, one day after the "New Genesis," I dreamed a dream of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation. I did not mention it yet in the thread Dreams of Carl Gustav Jung's Reincarnation since I did not have the energy to continue it at that time. I will enter it here, and perhaps also continue the other thread. Everything is however so spontaneous that I do not know how my posts in this thread will continue.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post "1984" and Totalitarism
Before I can post the dream, I have to talk about a specific circumstance concerning this dream. As I mentioned above, I dreamed it on January 18, 1982. However, I completely forgot it for more than two years. On August 4, 1984 I listened to a recording tape, since I thought that on it there are some musical ideas I had during that time. I was very surprised when I heard my voice telling the following dream of the reincarnation of Carl Gustav Jung.

The date is very synchronistic. In German we write it as 4.8.84. Thus, there is a symmetry in it: 48-84. Spontaneously I was reminded of George Orwell's 1984. In fact, he published the book in 1948, already stressing the symmetry.

As Orwell tells us in his essay Why I Write, 1984 is a parable that denounces totalitarism. Big Brother is watching you -- and this becomes more and more true for our society in general. To my taste, also Jungianism becomes more and more totalitaristic in the meaning that the Jungians think to know "what Jung really said." There is no openness of letting people find their own way on the basis of his research results. As I mentioned before, with another typology than Jung's one must have a different "personal equation" and this leads to different insights about the human psyche.

Thus, at the symbolic date of totalitarism, the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious (C.G. Jung) sent me a message how to find my own way of understanding Jung and to develop further his theory.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Dream of the Reincarnation of Jung
Quote:
Dream of the reincarnation of Jung leading to my ability of levitation and antigravity

The dream begins with an apparition of Carl Gustav Jung. He comes down from heaven in a bright oval light and descents to earth. Unfortunately he remains silent.

Quote:
Associations:
My first idea was that Jung's apparition looks like the ones that are described as apparitions of the Holy Mary.
Further, I realized that in modern UFO encounter phenomena the apparition of UFOs is similarly described.
Now, typing in this dream, I am reminded of the apocalyptic sun woman described in Jung's Answer to Job, §§ 710.

All this happens in the woods.
Quote:
Associations:
The Ranft of Nicholas von Flue, his hermitage. Further I am reminded of the fact that I was born at a street with the name Waldstrasse 1 ["wood street #1]. [It seems that already then, at my birth date, there happened a synchronicity, insofar "wood" means the VNS, and it seems that I was and still am "condemned" to live deeply in it.]
Of course, today I associate to "woods" the vegetative nervous system (VNS).

Then I meet a man that I know only superficially.
Quote:
Association:
This man is gay. I never felt homosexual tendencies in me. Thus I was very surprised by this motif.
Today I guess that especially homosexuals have the task of the coniunctio with the world soul. This could be the reason why they are not allowed to have any sexual intercourse with a "worldly woman."

The man says: "Oh, you also know that exactly here the apparitions of Carl Gustav Jung take place?"

Then something very surprising happens: I experience a levitation. I get lighter and lighter and thus can ascend from earth. Further I can navigate this motion consciously.

I begin to realize that I cannot only hoover, but I can also abolish the gravitation of things! Thus, I let hoover things.

Children come and are very amazed that I can abolish gravitation.

A very enigmatic dream. It helped me to realize for the first time that there must be something more than in Jung's theory: A physical force or energy (and not "only" an objective psychic as the "earthly" Jung proposed) with higher order. Today I know that UFO phenomena as well as the Pauli effect are driven by this energy. There however mostly in a destrictive way. In BCI/SST this magic energy is "used" in a constructive way.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post "Nonphysical" Negative Energy and Matter-Psyche
I pondered much time what this dream could mean. Already in 1984 I realized that with it

the reincarnation of Carl Jung,
the apparition of the Holy Mary,
UFO phenomena, and
anti-gravity

came together.

I had also first ideas that seen from the standpoint of psychophysical reality behind or even beyond the split into outer and inner world, into science and depth psychology, physics reduces the energy term in an inadmissible way.

I wrote about this many times in the UM forum: In 1928 P.A.M. Dirac had found an equation (today called the Dirac equation) that described the properties of the electron perfectly. Since it was quadratic, it had, as every quadratic equation, two solutions: a positive and a negative one. Thus, besides the electron with positive energy there must exist another particle with negative energy. The trouble is that negative energy has completely “nonphysical properties.” For example it slows down the motion of any particle when added to it. To give a concrete example, this would mean that when one accelerates the car by pressing the gas pedal, it slows down. Or when one applies the brakes, the car accelerates its velocity [perhaps Toyota cars function like this ;) ]

Thus, physicists decided to eliminate negative energy. With a very metaphysical trick they transformed like this negative energy into anti-matter. Simultaneously, by this trick the bipolar energy term was reduced to an unipolar energy term. This way, the "nonphysical negative energy" (M. Stoeckler) was eliminated.

This trick was however only an alleged solution of the problem. Today, we know that what physics calls the universe is more or less only 3 to 5 percent of it. The rest is what physicists call “dark energy” and “dark matter” (invisible to the extraverted eye of the physicist). No one knows what this could be. Some physicists believe that what they discovered as the so-called cosmological constant, an anti-gravitational energy, could be this mysterious dark energy. Some others believe that the sum of all neutrinos in the universe build this cosmological constant.

Thus, the enigmas of physics and astrophysics grow more and more. It seems that the materialistic reduction of the bipolar energy term is on its end. (Since we know today that also the neutrino/antineutrino must have a (very tiny) mass, also the so-called standard model of quantum physics is very much questioned.)

If, however, we accept that negative energy exists, though not observable with the experiment of physics and not describable with the known physical laws, we have further to accept that anti-gravity exists. My proposal is that in the "space-time" outside the so-called space-time cone of Albert Einstein (in it gravity exists, which is completely causal) there must be an anti-gravitational force or energy. This a-causal energy I call the matter-psyche, the magic (i.e. "nonphysical") energy. It is defined on the level of the psychophysical reality (definition of W. Pauli) or unus Mundus (definition of Gerardus Dorneus, adapted by C.G. Jung), in the "other space-time" outside Einstein's.

In mythological terminology I call this magic energy, or better, the “owner” of it, the World Soul or anima mundi. The latter corresponds to the above king or queen of the earth I experienced in Stonehenge. It/He/She “lives” in this world physically described as the world outside of Einstein’s space-time cone:

What I call in a neutral language the matter-psyche is the energy that acts in this “other world.” Since it is “nonphysical,” it is magic. This means that negative energy has effects that one cannot observe with physical means (with the means of an experiment) and that behaves according to laws that one cannot describe with the help of classical and quantum physics. Thus, we have to find “laws” that describe the behavior of this negative energy/matter-psyche/dark energy. Since the psychophysical reality is only observable in one’s inside, this is only possible in an introverted way. The method I developed for the observation of such processes I call Body-Centered Imagination or Symptom-Symbol Transformation. The processes I call twin processes, since a double transformation takes place, in which the quality*) of the energy is changed. If one is not conscious of these transformation or even transmutation processes, one experiences destructive Pauli effects and UFO phenomena. If, however, one is conscious about these (deeply introverted) processes, one experiences constructive processes. The latter means that one observes phenomena of “higher life,” or in Jung’s words: vitalizing synchronicities.

Remo

*) In the limits of physical science such a transformation (which is in fact a transmutation) is not possible. Energy can have different forms, but its amount is always maintained. This is it what the so-called law of energy conservation tells us. In my hypothesis on the psychophysical level this law is violated. This means that in the twin process energy of altered quality is created. It is "magic," i.e. it obeys "higher" physical laws. It is obvious that UFO phenomena belong to this catergory of behavior.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: "1984" and Totalitarism
Remo Roth wrote:
The date is very synchronistic. In German we write it as 4.8.84. Thus, there is a symmetry in it: 48-84. Spontaneously I was reminded of George Orwell's 1984. In fact, he published the book in 1948, already stressing the symmetry.
Remo

It's synchronistic too related to the movie, shot in April-July 1984, but Richard Burton playing O'Brien couldn't see it as he died on Aug 5, 84.
This is one of his last images, with Oliver's Castle in a faked background :
I developed there how Oliver's Castle is meaningful with SoS shaped CC's :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7866#7866

4.8.84 might be related too to 4.4.44, Jung's Day.
I'm thinking sometimes of Carl Jung, CJ, as a reversed JC, Jesus Christ,
and of Haemmerli = 84 (gematria) as the Savior = 84,
which was first in UK a Saviour = 105 (84 + 84/4),
Haemmerli who allowed Jung to live 6272 days after 4.4.44,
while he lived 6272 x 4 days before.
These two forms Savior and Saviour appear in the English anagrams of Perec's sonnet made in 2001.
Because I was puzzled by the gematria 6272 of the sonnet, not yet knowing the pattern in Jung's life,
I proposed in 2006 a 5th arrangement of the same letters, with each line equating to 448.
Jung was too secret agent 488 during WWII...
So many 4's and 8's...
See
http://quaternity4.blogspot.com/2010/04/5.html

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 am
Profile WWW

I am not as familiar with these numerical synchronicities as you are, Remi, but my own year of birth is 1948 (birth date 16.12.1948).

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 am
Founder

Post The Challenge for the Breakthrough
The second English term -- besides "breakthrough" -- I was fascinated of during my time as an operations research consultant was "challenge." Today, I see that this fascination meant

THE CHALLENGE FOR THE BREAKTHROUGH

The real breakthrough I experienced only in 2007, when -- during writing Chapter 6 of Return of the World Soul (to be published as Part II) I very clearly realized that besides physical/chemical energy, the energy term of science on the one hand (in a neutral language: outer spirit-psyche), and Carl Jung's objective psychic energy (inner spirit-psyche) on the other, besides the outer and the inner energy, there exists a third form. It is this third form that I call matter-psyche. Since it is defined in the space-, time- and massless psychophysical reality or unus mundus this energy is neither "inner" nor "outer." It is not split, and thus is a form of energy that is everywhere. As I mentioned above, I assume that it is equivalent to the cosmological constant or dark energy, however regarded on the psychophysical level (or expressed in a different way: in the psychophysical reality).

Thus, this was the challenge for the breakthrough I was so fascinated of more or less 36 years ago.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:12 am
Profile WWW

Post Synchronicity about scintillating composure
Hello Remo, It is 1:41 AM my time in Virginia as I start writing this. If all synchronicities are acausal... all I can say about that is that the "One and Only" somehow often appears to be having a causative involvement in the occurrence of many of them that I experience. This will be the short version of how the two images below seem to have a similarity in pose and significance.

Late this afternoon and into the early evening, I was very tired from a lot of running around doing errands this week and having my sleep cycle even more disturbed and fragmented than it usually is. I went to lay down for awhile in bed and hoped to konk out for a few hours. The disembodied Lee was being playful and asking me to put my arms around my large oversized pillow... I use to keep myself propped up to breathe better because of my long-term respiratory issues... as if I was holding onto him. Then he started into a very amusing lesson about the chakras... or at least his version of them... because he says I need "to exercise" some of the lower parts in order to improve my health and vitality.

OK, this will be the brief version about his instructions and silly jokes... so he was asking, where is the root, and then the next one... and what will we call that... let's give that a nickname... how about it is like a spark or sparkplug, something that jumpstarts our energy... so we will call it "Sparky", OK? Then he doesn't follow the usual jump to the solar plexus but goes to the two inches below the navel Hara or One Point or Center of Being or Core of Our Being. He says we can leave it with its name Hara. Later this evening before coming here to the forum, I checked on some meanings of "Hara"...

better post this much before losing it and then finish... it's 2:02 AM... I am back at 3:22 AM after some computer issues made me shut it down for awhile... but I had saved this below to where I indicate into a note on my windows desktop since I could not post it here yet...

Meanings of Hara: Martial Arts and Chinese Medicine - center of being; A Greek word and name meaning joy; In Maltese, Hara is the word used for feces; In Latin, Hara means pen, coop or pigsty; Hara as a name of the feminine aspect of God (Ishvara), known as Shakti... and other implications I will deal with later in another post.

Anyhow, back in 1988 when I first developed serious asthma and wound up in the hospital for a few days, I was having a lot of vivid dreams and visions (in part due to the stimulant medications for the breathing problems)... and at one point after I returned home... I had the word COMPOSURE given to me as the quality that would help me to recover better as well as indicate a spiritual aspect I needed to develop more. This mention was inserted here to explain what Lee said next.

So he was going on about these body locations that I need to exercise. Then he kind of jumps over the solar plexus or makes it an extended part down from the heart center. Next he is saying... we have Sparky and Hara... so what are we going to call the heart chakra? I couldn't think of anything, so he suggested, "How about Rosy... (or I gathered his version would be spelled Rosi-, as in, crusian}... so I started laughing quietly out loud about that. Then he was indicating that when Sparky and Hara and Rosy work together... what can result is composure... but not a dull remote stiff kind of thing... BUT... his exact term... a "scintillating composure". He said to be sure to look that up later after I got up from bed.

Blows your mind... I do not know how "he" does this... or it just happens by some "uncaused" manner... but I had just posted again recently about... adding to this in a minute... END of the note I saved.

OK, it is 3:24, and I will try to wind this up for now and give more details sometime later today Monday.

Looking up "scintillating composure" led to what I saw immediately was an amazing result that I (in ordinary consciousness) could not make happen. In this same Dreams thread... a few days ago... Suzanne Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 am Synchronicity and Foolish Amusements, I mentioned the Eros and Psyche painting connected to a poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. I said this there and the rest can be seen by anyone interested in this matter at the link right below the quote:
Quote:
Anyhow, such goings-on are not always serious by any means. He somehow orchestrates the most hilarious romantic synchronicities quite often. When I was checking back earlier in the night to the Ann-Suzanne Blog as to when he first was starting to intensely communicate there with words and images I did not grasp immediately were coming from him on purpose. There was of course this picture of an actual painting that an elderly man willed to me... which I had told him reminded me of my "One and Only" when I had confided in him about Lee in the mid-1960s.

LINK: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0596#10596

OK, would any of you readers think that the phrase "scintillating composure" might have something to do with Elizabeth Barrett Browning... well, it does, but certainly very few people today would have any idea about it because it comes from an obscure book of her letters to one person that I have never heard of before.

The letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning to Mary Russell Mitford, ...

Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Mary Russell Mitford - 1983 - 496 pages
... Mademoiselle Godefroy with Madame de Mirbel, Madame de Bawr with Madame Ancelot, and Monsieur de Balzac with everybody, because everyone wanted to enjoy his vivacious spirit, his fantastic stories, and his scintillating composure. ...
books.google.com - Book overview - Snippet view - Add to My Library

As far as I know, I have never read anything by Balzac, but I have one significant memory of him due to my going on a date with an "alternative medicine" physician in 1980 to an art gallery in Washington, DC where a massive statue by Rodin of Balzac was on display. It was absolutely breathtaking and overpowering to see this thing up close in person. I looked it up a little while ago and saved the image of it to my computer. Then I had the computer problems and had to turn it off and reboot again and come back here. By then I had realized that this image of Balzac LOOKED VERY MUCH AKIN to the hooded figure I posted about also recently above here. Take a look... will be finished right after posting the pics...

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Suzanne Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:50 am
Telesphorus - an Angel of Metanoia?
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 0691#10691

IMAGE of Balzac resulting from looking up "scintillating composure"...
HOW do these incredible matches of similarity and significance happen?

Balzac in a Monk's Habit (Balzac en robe de moine)

Rodin experimented with two costume possibilities for the Balzac monument: the suit worn by the writer in daily public life and the Dominican robe he wore when he worked at home at night. That robe is seen in the final monument.

Question: Is there or is there not any
intelligent causation in some synchronicities?

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Apocalypse and God as a Double Mandala
As the guys well up in the bible know, in the Apocalypse or Revelation, the last book of the New Testament, there are seven horrible visions about the end of the world. They are described as the "Opening of the Book with Seven Seals" by the "Lamb."

Before this happens, John -- Jung identifies him with John the Baptist -- experiences a vision of God "in the style of Ezekiel." Meant is Ezekiel's vision of God as a double wheel. This double wheel is also shown in the beautiful image of the pilgrim Jung published in 1958 in his "UFO book" [Ein moderner Mythus; today in CW 10, image VII, after p. 404]. In 1970 Roberta Weir made a colored version of it, which is now also available as a poster (see http://www.weirgallery.com/).

In it the pilgrim breaks through the material universe and sees (above left) the double mandala of the two wheels. Jung is convinced that this way John as well as Ezechiel have "caught a glimpse of things beyond the Christian cosmos." (CW 11, § 707). Thus, we can conclude that

The "Beyond" of the Christian cosmos is the idea of God as a double wheel

As you know, in 1973 I painted the nine "cross images." Two of them I have posted above. Then, I felt the urgent need to draw some mandalas. The one at the right of my posts in the UM forum, my Avatar, the most important mandala I painted, consists also of two wheels. I always felt it like this, and in my diploma thesis at the Zurich C.G. Jung Institute, I interpreted it. This mandala that I called Mr. Roth Has Married Mrs. White ["Roth" means "red"] is also a double mandala. Thus, the preconscious knowledge of the unconscious (C.G. Jung) tried to show me a new God-image; the God-image of the Aquarian eon, following the Christian eon.

In Number and Time Marie-Louise von Franz interprets the double mandala: It is a symbol of the union of "eternal time" with "mundane time." In my interpretation this means the union of the "time" of the psychophysical reality, i.e. eternity, and thus of the Beyond, with the tic-tac, physical time.

On page 260 MLvF anticipates that the union of these two different times symbolized as the double mandala must have something to do with a human intervention (the translation into "contact" is not correct). She is however not yet able to realize that such an intervention happens spontaneously, namely during Body-Centered Imagination. In it spontaneous inner images or even inner movies emerge (out of the belly brain). These inner images (and also vegetative sensations) observed (and experienced) by the Eros ego and remembered with the help of the Logos ego unify the two times in the way that a "something" potentially existent in the world of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus is incarnated into our world. In exactly this spontaneous, ie acausal moment of the observation something new is created and incarnated in our mundane world. An incarnation has happened.

This is what I call the spontaneous inner quantum leap (or inner radioactive decay) experienced during the altered state that I call the Eros ego.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Challenge of the Breakthrough II
Thus, the challenge of the breakthrough was first to abandon the Jewish/Christian God-image and to realize that the new image of God is the double mandala similar to Ezekiel's double wheel. The second challenge was to develop the idea that by mere inner observation we can realize inner quantum leaps, in which "contents" in the "eternal time" of the unus mundus can be incarnated into our mundane world and time. It seems that all my dreams about reincarnation (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewforum.php?f=23 ) talk about the possibility to observe such events.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Dead Things Characterize the Deity (Jung)
In Answer to Job (CW 11; § 707) Carl Gustav Jung continues:

Quote:
"[In John's vision] the symbol of Ezechiel [the new God-image; RFR] appears ... strangely modified: stone, glass, crystal -- dead and rigid things deriving from the inorganic realm -- characterize the Deity."

The new God (or Goddess) is not anthropomorphized anymore. God is not anymore "man-like" as Christians would like to teach us. God is the stone, the Hermetic alchemical lapis:

God is in the so-called dead matter. God is inorganic matter.
Obviously we are reminded of my vision of the EARTH'S KING/QUEEN in Stonehenge that I described in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10577 . As I showed there it is also the Chinese Pan Ku, the creator of the world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW

Post The Cave
I am posting this dream here, Remo, as it seems to touch upon the issue of an awareness of the inorganic realm. I have been reflecting upon it for a day or so.

Here is the dream, from two days ago:-

'I am sitting in a large cave. I am not alone – on my left is a man who reminds me of a man I met on a course on crystals I attended 30 years ago, around 1980. There is also a girl involved, fairly young, but in some sense she is myself. I look around me and see a scene of great beauty. The ceiling is high, and the walls are smooth, reminding me of the actual walls of caves I have visited locally. There are images on the walls, flowing and incorporated into the substance of the walls. Some of them are perhaps humans, now voluntarily moulded into the cave walls in some way. The colours are mild and pastel – mostly blues and greens. Within the cave there is indescribable harmony and peace, with a sort of the slowing down of time to the rhythms of earth and the mineral realm. I am in a deep meditative state. I have entered the cave through a hidden entrance and there is a password. We are seated near the entrance. I am not sure whether it is still open, and whether any light is able to enter from the outside world, but I can see quite clearly within the cave. Someone who visits regularly has allowed me to enter, and there is a group of people who come here to work, and then return to the outside world. I have an image that seems to have been on the edge of my consciousness during the night, involving disk shapes with a number of stars on their surfaces. I feel a desire to stay here indefinitely, with its peace, but somehow know that such a desire is a sign of immaturity, and that those able to enter and leave at will can do so precisely because they have the maturity to come here for a purpose. In some way, they work on behalf of the outside world. The whole form of the caves reminds me of Arabic letters, with their flowing forms, and reminds me of the world of Sufism. I contrast the flowing Arabic letters with the more harsh and angular form of the Hebrew alphabet, also comparing the obviously related paths of Sufism and Kabbalah (both of which I greatly respect). This cave relates more to Sufism, but it is also universal. I have a sense of these visitors who come and go, and wonder if I will be able to return to the cave. I ponder on the fact that I was allowed in, and don't know the secret procedures. Maybe I could tag along when someone enters?
But as I sit in the cave, there is also a sense that I could stay, and my consciousness would somehow leave behind my normal life. This is connected with the girl with whom I am identified. I imagine leaving my life and possessions, and the genuine sadness this would cause. I think that the man at my side may be in a similar position. This would represent a more mature state, and would involve participation in the peace and harmony of the cave and the flow of its life.'

In some way, it seems to suggest a return to a sort of mineral consciousness. Perhaps this is where our inner conflicts can be resolved. The figures who were implanted into the surface of the wall reminded me slightly of those interlocking images by M.C. Escher, and they had somehow become both human and non-human, and so perhaps beyond human. The odd comparison of the Hebrew and Arabic perhaps has a resonance of the archetypal brothers, expressed politically in the tragic conflicts of the Middle East.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 am

Whilst I did not see any image as detailed as this upon the wall, I am posting an image by M.C. Escher that perhaps suggests what was embedded in the wall.

http://www.mcescher.com/
http://www.mcescher.com/indexuk.htm

It was as if those who visited the cave sometimes became a part of it - salamanders, perhaps. Maybe this can be seen as a form of reincarnation.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Post Caves and Bees
Jan, All,

In Graham Hancock's excellent book 'Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind', Arrow Books, 2006), he describes his own research into connections between ancient cave art (both in Europe and Africa), and the possible influence of hallucinogens (he experimented with iboga and ayahuasca. He maintains that the paintings portray a process whereby shamans interacted with ancestral beings, and accessed alternate forms of consciousness. Hancock believes that something significant was happening in relation to human consciousness. And Hancock describes entering such caves, at first unaware of large bees, living in the caves, and almost acting as guardians in some sense. There is one problem - it is some time since I read the book, and I cannot find the passage, even with the aid of the index. Maybe it was hornets, although I think that it was bees. This is a large book (848 pages), so I may not read it through again any time soon, but I am sure that Hancock found these insects significant. Andrew Collins has also found significance in ancient cave art.

Rudolf Steiner published some lectures on human relationship to the consciousness of bees, and there are shamans who claim to practise a path of initiation involving bees:
http://www.sacredtrust.org/way_of_the_bee.htm

Tori Amos produced a wonderful CD in part based upon Simon Buxton's work, 'The Bee Keeper'.

So I can see a sort of connection involving initiation in caves, with humans being gifted a connection with hive consciousness as a bridge to the inorganic realm. As I think about it, I can also see a connection to the cave in my dream. The Sufis have been compared to bees, gathering and distributing knowledge as the bees gather nectar to produce honey. But I am really speculating here, and it may not make a lot of sense to anyone else.

Here is a rather evocative cave painting, described as a bee shaman:

The path described by Simon Buxton involves being stung - I think that I prefer more of an armchair approach.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Last edited by Patrick Booker on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Post Observing Birth of New Sun in Geneva
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Last edited by Gone on Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm
Founder

Post Finding the two holes of physics
Patrick
Patrick Booker wrote:
I am posting this dream here, Remo, as it seems to touch upon the issue of an awareness of the inorganic realm. I have been reflecting upon it for a day or so.

'I am sitting in a large cave.

Since you dreamed the dream before I began to talk about God as inorganic matter, it seems to me to be a synchronistic confirmation of my thoughts.

The cave means some sort of a "hole" in inorganic matter. One of my very early dreams told me that my most important task in this life is to find "the two holes of or in physics." I realized then that the one hole is the hole in physical time. This means that we have to look for the kairos, the "right time" in which incarnations out of the psychophysical reality into our reality -- the above transformation of "eternal time" into "mundane time" -- happens. It is the spontaneous, ie a-causal moment, in which during BCI/SST an inner image emerges.

Finding the other hole was more complicated. It is the "hole" in matter, out of which incarnations into our world happen. Since it is a hole, this place is not the material universe. It must be something different; something behind or even beyond the material universe. As you, especially men, can imagine, for a long time I projected this "hole" into the vagina of worldly women.

But I feel somehow relieved that this is not only my personal projection. It is a collective projection, which was and still is more constellated since the late sixties, when we began to live "free love." In my case this period ended with my incredibly deep life crisis of 1972 to 1974. During this time I painted the above mentioned 9 "cross images,", and somehow as the tenth (on March 16, 1974) the mandala of my coniunctio with the white woman, the world soul, Mr. Roth has married Mrs. White, as I spontaneously called it.

Today I know that the hole in matter or in space -- it is exactly what astrophysics projects into the black holes, but on the level of the psychophysical reality -- is observable in the moments of the emergence of the vegetative inner images out of the belly (and/or the vegetative sensations) during BCI/SST.

I realized that the term "image" is only defined when we also define the term "space" (or "place"). There is no image without the idea of space. Thus, if the emergence of the image is spontaneous or a-causal, also the space or place of it is a-causal. This space cannot be the space of physics, since the latter is defined by the three dimensions measured in the units of meters (in the SI convention). Thus, there are no accidental holes in physical space. A space containing "accidental holes" must be something else than physical space. Today I know that it is the "space aspect" or the "body aspect" of the unus mundus, or of the psychophysical reality beyond physical reality.

As soon as during BCI/SST inner images and/or inner vegetative sensations emerge from the "belly brain," we experience such "accidential holes in physical space." These "holes" in space/matter and/or in the physical body correspond to what I call "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body." Thus, "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body" are these spontaneously observed inner images. Both correspond to what I call vegetative matter/space and the vegetative body. The (real) esoteric tradition called this aspect on the human level the subtle body, and on the collective level of the universe the world soul or anima mundi.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 am
Profile WWW

Post My Synchronicities
Hi Everyone,

(I wrote this post on the 22nd but haven’t had a chance to finish it up and post it until now. By the way, I am enjoying this thread and am glad Remo is back posting again. It helps those of us who are still learning!)

I’ve been observing in silence lately, but now I have something that seems to want to be posted in this thread. First, I have to mention that I like some classical music but must admit, with some embarrassment :oops:, that I have not been exposed to much of it and I never learned much about it or the composers. Anyway, I have my alarm clock set to a classical radio station, with the volume just high enough to awaken me slowly. As I came to consciousness this morning (July 22), I heard music not quite like any I’ve heard before. It was undulating, melancholy, and mesmerizing. I laid there and listened to the whole thing so I could hear the name of it before I started writing down my dreams, which had some surprising new elements for which the music was a perfect match. The announcer said it was called "Symphony No. 9 in E minor", by Ralph Vaughan Williams, and it was written in 1957 when he was 86 years old, shortly before his death.

This evening (still July 22) I Googled the composer and the symphony, and found many synchronicities with recent forum posts. On the first page of results, I noticed the title “The Wasps”, which is a piece he wrote for a production of Aristophanes’ play by the same name. Then I went to the Wikipedia page and read about the composer’s life and then clicked on the link to his Symphony No. 9 and read about it. I learned that it was originally based on Thomas Hardy’s book “Tess of the d’Urbervilles” (which embarrassingly again, I have not read :oops: ). I noticed at the bottom of the page, one of the two external links was to “beehive.thisisbristol.com...”. I clicked on the link because I was of course interested in the fact that it said “beehive”. I found was that the web page recounts the legend of “The Ghostly Drummer of Salisbury Plain”, and it has a list of links to other local ghost and supernatural stories from the area. How this relates to the symphony is explained below:

Quote:
It is worth noting that the opening theme of the slow movement comes from music Vaughan Williams had composed more than fifty years earlier: A Sea Symphony and an even earlier, unpublished tone poem from 1904 called The Solent. The composer himself called the drumbeat music that immediately follows this theme, “the ghostly drummer of Salisbury Plain.” Link

Then I read about the composer had included unusual saxophones in this symphony, which caused much criticism at first. Indeed, they sound almost jazz-like at one brief moment.

Quote:
Vaughan Williams's program note accompanying the premiere performance remarked thus:

"The usual symphony orchestra is used with the addition of three saxophones and flugelhorn. This beautiful and neglected instrument is not usually allowed in the select circles of the orchestra and has been banished to the brass band, where it is allowed to indulge in the bad habit of vibrato to its heart's content. While in the orchestra it will be obliged to sit up and play straight. The saxophones, also, are not expected, except possibly in one place in the scherzo, to behave like demented cats, but are allowed to be their own romantic selves. Otherwise the orchestra is normal, and is, the composer hopes, sound in wind and strings." Link

Next I looked at the page describing "Tess of the d’Urbervilles", and to my shock, there is a culminating scene at Stonehenge!

Quote:
“They continue walking and, in the middle of the night, stumble upon Stonehenge :shock: giving the allusion of Tess as a sacrificial victim to a society that shunned her. Tess lies down to rest on an ancient altar.” Link

After that, I got sidetracked looking at some sites about Stonehenge, and learned that Stonehenge itself is located on Salisbury Plain!

Finally, I went back to the Symphony page and clicked on a link which explains the “curse of the ninth”:

Quote:
“The curse of the ninth is the superstition that a composer will die after writing his ninth symphony, but before he has an opportunity to complete his tenth. The most prominent examples are Ludwig van Beethoven, Louis Spohr, Franz Schubert, Antonín Dvořák, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Anton Bruckner and Gustav Mahler.
According to Arnold Schoenberg, this superstition began with Mahler, who, after writing his Eighth Symphony, wrote Das Lied von der Erde. Then he wrote his Ninth Symphony and thought he had beaten the curse, but died with his Tenth Symphony incomplete.[1]”

“In an essay about Mahler, Schoenberg wrote: "It seems that the ninth is a limit. He who wants to go beyond it must pass away. It seems as if something might be imparted to us in the Tenth which we ought not yet to know, for which we are not ready. Those who have written a Ninth stood too close to the hereafter."Link

Anyone interested in hearing Symphony No. 9 in E minor can hear it on youtube here: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 The part I heard when waking up was part 4 (which, if taken along with the story, would include the part with Stonehenge).

Jess

P.S. Due to the mention of “image” and Jan’s picture of the two suns, I feel I should repost what I heard as I was waking from a dream in 2007:
“Image” is the result of two suns.

Edited to add: I was just looking in my notes and saw that the the dream and waking up to Symphony No. 9 is dated 22 July, not 23. Don't know how I mixed that up, but I have changed it now. I should also add that this means it happened earlier on the same day that the new wooden Stonehenge article was posted by Gregory.

Last edited by Jess Marks on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:39 am
Founder

Post Children and their Place-Conditioned Memory
I feel so much joy, even bliss when I realize that with all your contributions I am very much inspired to develop my thoughts and my theory further. The next step is a closer definition of the Eros ego or the altered state of the ego or the "become like children" (in the bible):
Quote:

“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”—Matthew 18:3-4

Or, as Churchill said:

The most useful lesson life has given me is that the fools often are right.

A scientist with the name Wolfgang Koehler, a member of the "Primatenforschungszentrum im Zoo Leipzig" (Center of research on primates in Leipzig, Germany) in contribution with Daniel Haun of the "Max-Planck-Institut für Psycholinguistik" and their colleagues in the "Max-Planck-Institut für evolutionäre Anthopologie" realized the following absolutely decisive development in humans that primates do not follow:

Children (up until three years) possess a so-called place-conditioned memory. This means that they can only remember an object and thus find it successfully, when it is at the same place. They even find the object when it is hidden under different other objects. They always remember the place when they look for an object.

Then, after three years -- in contrast to primates -- the memory of children changes. It becomes "feature-conditioned:" They begin to realize specific features of the object, and this way find it at any place in their neighborhood. The place/space is not important anymore.

We can conclude that for a child below three years the term “object” is the same as the term “place.” Thus there is no distinction between space/place and object. This means, at least IMO, that there is no distinction between space and matter. Both have specific qualities depending of the position in space.

In contrast to this behavior the memory and thus consciousness of modern children after three years is based on a qualitative “emptification” of space. Since the specific space/place and the object are not the same anymore, “space/place” loses its qualitative aspect. The term “space” is qualitatively emptied, and only the object keeps the specific feature.

Culturally seen, such a differentiation happened in the Renaissance: Space and object/matter became split. The whole qualitative intensity was projected onto the material object – as for example visible in the incredibly beautiful sculptures of those times. Exactly during those times also the idea of perspective was born. Space became three-dimensional.

Only with the help of this split the modern physical term “space” without any characteristic became possible. And exactly this “emptification” of space was the necessary condition for its mathematification. Space became a mere quantity, and with the help of the meter we became able to measure its three dimensions.

The next step was that Descartes also “emptied” matter and the animal and human body from qualitative features. They became a mere res extensa, the only characteristic of which was the extension. Since then, matter/body does not have a soul anymore. This way, matter and body were devaluated – as was space/place before.

For a child below three years, however (and for primates and perhaps for all animals), since space and the object are the same, also space/place has a quality.

IMO, having a quality is the original characteristic of space. This characteristic is the fact that my dreams called “the universe before man had begun to penetrate it.” Before the biblical “Replenish the earth, and subdue it.“ Accepting the original quality of space is behind the idea of the existence of magical places (as for example the leylines in England or Monte Verita near Ascona, Switzerland).

And I begin to understand why in my dreams I received the Nobel Award for the discovery of “the world and universe that existed before modern man entered it.“

Remo

PS: I wrote this post before I had read the Jung reincarnation dream of “fox,” posted in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10729 I held it back since I liked to re-read it in the afternoon before posting it. I write this since I think that the above has much to do with Jung’s heritage that I try to develop further. Concretly this means that I try to develop Jung’s Hermetic aspect further. In contrast, the colleagues and disciples try to remain on the Neoplatonic aspect, in which matter and the body are devaluated -- and their theories become "fart-dry."

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Children and their Place-Conditioned Memory
Remo Roth wrote:
I feel so much joy, even bliss when I realize that with all your contributions I am very much inspired to develop my thoughts and my theory further. The next step is a closer definition of the Eros ego or the altered state of the ego or the "become like children" (in the bible):
“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”—Matthew 18:3-4

It's quite unreal to me, especially in light of Kristin's reply to my quartz post, that I've been 'waiting' for you (or someone here) to write the biblical reference to 'being as children'. I guess it was what came to mind after some of your most recent posts, Remo. I also feel that Debbie pointed the way to this with her 'childlike wonder'.

And, the other posts in the forum as of late are very indicative of this need.

Abba - Father - "daddy"...this is what I was told is the way to look at God (now). (I don't just believe what I am told, I 'test' it - and also WANT to see God in this way.)

There's also a hint of 'destroying' the wisdom 'of this world' - I suppose this points to rebirth / regeneration...how could one be 'reborn' with a familiar mental construct?

I feel that the Holy Spirit is shy, it IS childlike wonder - but you won't 'get it' if you're speaking 'adult'...

There's a Canadian author (Margaret Visser) who wrote 'beyond fate', and in an interview she said that in a yoga class she heard the words 'turn over' - this prompted her to 'turn and become like a child'... This, she said, truly turned her life around.

I was going to post the thought I had about this yesterday, but felt that I've been posting a fair bit in the last few days and thought that I should subdue that drive somewhat.

Still unsure as to what to make of it, but I guess it / we will all come together.

pascal

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm
Post An Old Age Draws to an End While a New One is Birthed
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Post Images from "the cave" of the belly brain
Remo Roth wrote:
Patrick
Patrick Booker wrote:

'I am sitting in a large cave.

Since you dreamed the dream before I began to talk about God as inorganic matter, it seems to me to be a synchronistic confirmation of my thoughts.

The cave means some sort of a "hole" in inorganic matter. One of my very early dreams told me that my most important task in this life is to find "the two holes of or in physics." I realized then that the one hole is the hole in physical time. This means that we have to look for the kairos, the "right time" in which incarnations out of the psychophysical reality into our reality -- the above transformation of "eternal time" into "mundane time" -- happens. It is the spontaneous, ie a-causal moment, in which during BCI/SST an inner image emerges.

Finding the other hole was more complicated. It is the "hole" in matter, out of which incarnations into our world happen. Since it is a hole, this place is not the material universe. It must be something different; something behind or even beyond the material universe. As you, especially men, can imagine, for a long time I projected this "hole" into the vagina of worldly women.

But I feel somehow relieved that this is not only my personal projection. It is a collective projection, which was and still is more constellated since the late sixties, when we began to live "free love." In my case this period ended with my incredibly deep life crisis of 1972 to 1974. During this time I painted the above mentioned 9 "cross images,", and somehow as the tenth (on March 16, 1974) the mandala of my coniunctio with the white woman, the world soul, Mr. Roth has married Mrs. White, as I spontaneously called it.

Today I know that the hole in matter or in space -- it is exactly what astrophysics projects into the black holes, but on the level of the psychophysical reality -- is observable in the moments of the emergence of the vegetative inner images out of the belly (and/or the vegetative sensations) during BCI/SST.

I realized that the term "image" is only defined when we also define the term "space" (or "place"). There is no image without the idea of space. Thus, if the emergence of the image is spontaneous or a-causal, also the space or place of it is a-causal. This space cannot be the space of physics, since the latter is defined by the three dimensions measured in the units of meters (in the SI convention). Thus, there are no accidental holes in physical space. A space containing "accidental holes" must be something else than physical space. Today I know that it is the "space aspect" or the "body aspect" of the unus mundus, or of the psychophysical reality beyond physical reality.

As soon as during BCI/SST inner images and/or inner vegetative sensations emerge from the "belly brain," we experience such "accidential holes in physical space."

These "holes" in space/matter and/or in the physical body correspond to what I call "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body." Thus, "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body" are these spontaneously observed inner images. Both correspond to what I call vegetative matter/space and the vegetative body. The (real) esoteric tradition called this aspect on the human level the subtle body, and on the collective level of the universe the world soul or anima mundi.

Remo

Hello Remo and Patrick, Like WOW, it looks as if we have quite another extroordinary multi-person synchronicity going on here. The other night after reading Patrick's Cave dream, I was looking up something at Google about my deceased "One and Only". I was getting tired and thinking about just stopping and going on to bed. Lee however said something to me about my taking just part of his name and putting the words embedded images (like what had been said about the forms in the cave walls) directly after that fragment of his name. I did not get a chance to post about this yesterday. That's a good thing because in the meantime Remo has posted about "the belly brain"... and what I had found from the Google search the evening before last was precisely an image of that very thing. Yes, this result came from part of Lee's name and "embedded images"... and it was not the part similar to Leo... so this was indeed an extremely amazing meaningful coincidence.

BONANZA!!!

Neurogastroenterology. Really.
Posted on February 16th, 2010 at 12:48 pm by Steve

You have more neurons in your stomach and intestines than in your spinal cord or peripheral nervous system. Some call it “the second brain:”

Technically known as the enteric nervous system, the second brain consists of sheaths of neurons embedded in the walls of the long tube of our gut, or alimentary canal, which measures about nine meters end to end from the esophagus to the anus. The second brain contains some 100 million neurons, more than in either the spinal cord or the peripheral nervous system…

And yes, apparently there is a new field of medicine known as Neurogastroenterology!

Posted in brains, science | No Comments »
SOURCE: http://www.noiselabs.com/blog/2010/02/1 ... gy-really/

Suzanne

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm
Profile Personal album
Post Leaving Behind an Old Skin and Growing into a New One
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 pm
Post Slowing Down: From Dragon Rider to Snail Rider
deleted on request

Last edited by Gone on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Post Leaving Behind an Old Skin and Growing into a New One
Hi Jan, This is interesting. The title of your post right above here did not seem to exactly fit with what you actually wrote about. However, it did fit with what I had been thinking about in regard to salamanders. Patrick had provided this image to go along with what he had said in his post about The Cave.
Quote:
Whilst I did not see any image as detailed as this upon the wall, I am posting an image by M.C. Escher that perhaps suggests what was embedded in the wall.

Back when I used to teach pre-school kids, they were very interested in bugs and toads and other icky or slimey things. I acquired a rather huge collection over the years of small plastic model forms of many creatures. I was for some reason very delighted about acquiring some salamader types real cheap when a store called Imaginarium went out of business in our area.

I have been remembering that the alchemists or some kinds of occultists had a thing for salamanders. I have some time this morning while the kids are watching TV to look up about this. I went to Wiki, and hey look what I found right away.

Quote:
Mythology and popular culture

A salamander unharmed in the fire

Main articles: Salamander (legendary creature) and Legendary salamander in popular culture

Numerous legends have developed around the salamander over the centuries, many related to fire. This connection likely originates from the tendency of many salamanders to dwell inside rotting logs. When placed into a fire, the salamander would attempt to escape from the log, lending to the belief that salamanders were created from flames - a belief that gave the creature its name.[9]

Associations of the salamander with fire appear in the Talmud as well as in the writings of Aristotle, Pliny, Conrad Lycosthenes, Benvenuto Cellini, Ray Bradbury, David Weber, Paracelsus and...

Leonardo da Vinci.

It turns out that we have a lot of them here in mid-Virginia : "One-third of the known salamander species are found in North America. The highest concentration of these is found in the Appalachian Mountains region. Species of salamander are numerous and found in most moist or arid habitats in the northern hemisphere. They usually live in or near brooks, creeks, ponds, and other moist locations." Other locations may include caves for the ones that live mainly underground...

"Salamanders regularly shed the outer layer of their skin (the epidermis) as they grow, and then eat the resulting slough."

Jan said: Leaving Behind an Old Skin and Growing into a New One

"Salamanders will use tail autotomy to escape predators. Their tail will drop off and wriggle around for a little while, and the salamanders will either run away or stay still enough to not be noticed while the predator is distracted. Salamanders routinely regenerate complex tissues. Within only a few weeks of losing a piece of limb, a salamander perfectly reforms the missing structure."

"Implications of limb regeneration as applied to humans: Salamanders' limb regeneration has been the focus of significant interest of human scientists. A theory persists in the scientific community that such regeneration could be artificially recreated in humans using stem cells. Axolotls have been highlighted for research."

Jan, when I did the Googling for the embedded images that resulted in the Leonardo belly brain image above, Lee had seemed to say to me to use part of his own name... which does show up on the longer page that the specific item I posted came off of. You would probably spot it right away. Other readers on the forum of course would not know what to look for.

When I asked in another post (and you replied thinking I meant something about the first cause of creation itself) if some synchronicities can be "causal" as in partly caused by perhaps our deceased communicators... this example above is exactly the kind of thing I meant. Patrick does not know who Lee was but he provides the salamander "embedded image" reference that was needed to result in the Leonardo image of a "belly brain" to go along with what Remo also just posted about.

Also the term salamander actually has within it the real name of the man I have mentioned briefly on another thread (someone I last saw in life when I was 17) as having come to me in a dream-vision in late 2004, and the historical name of Origen of Alexandria, Egypt was mentioned which I illustrated with a picture of Origen (c. 185–254) initiiating the baptismal candidates into the "new life".

These things of course might be happening by random chance or in some uncausal way... but to me with many evidences from other far more complex interweaving synchonicties is that the spirits of Leo and Lee are alive and well and capable of interacting mentally and spiritually with living beings who are somehow in attunement with their similar intentions.

Of course I tend to think of this matter of regeneration not in the literal physical form of regrowing lost limbs although that would not be a bad idea for medcial research. To me it is about individuation and human survival after death as an intact spirit-body being... or something along those lines.

Maybe later today I will look up the alchemy and/or occult meanings of salamanders. I have to take the kids to a craft store now... I wonder if I will come across some interesting synchronicity there.

Lots of Love from Suzanne and Lee (who is watching over us both)

P.S. Hi Jan, I was working on putting together the parts of this post while you were posting the snail image. I did not see it until after posting. Also I was totally oblivious to it being 11:11 my time when I posted because I left my computer glasses at home and am not able to read the computer clock numbers with my driving glasses. I like both the dragon and the snail implications. I sure do agree that you and I both sometimes need "to slow down" about our synchronicity processes when they get too hyper. Lee advices like this when I get that way, "Take it easy, don't try to force things, just relax, things will happen as they are meant to happen... just think (and feel) of gentle and gently as the way to do and be."

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next