UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 am

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion 
Founder

Post Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion
A man who followed our discussion in the UNUS MUNDUS forum without however participating actively, dreamt the following dream:

Quote:

This Church Group Will Build an Atomic Bomb to Protect Against an Alien Invasion:

(Dream of May 4th, 2006)

I am a part of a church group of about thirty or forty individuals.

Quote:
Associations:
The UNUS MUNDUS forum group.

For me being a member of a church implies believing in certain truths or teachings and they are what support the individual consciousness. So for me this gathering is like being with birds of the same feather who flock together.

We are gathered together for the first time in the darkened space of a movie theater and we sit on the stage floor in a casual manner.

Quote:
Association:
Darkened movie theater = introverted consciousness that observes the inner screen

We have come together to discuss the making of an atomic bomb in order to protect the world from an alien invasion.

Quote:
Association:
The atomic bomb we work on is different from the one of the 1940’s. Its construction does not require focus or skills in physics, i.e., knowledge about physical energy.

I see that my high school sweetheart is a part of this group.

Quote:
Associations:
The appearance of my high school sweetheart in this dream is very important because of my associations to her. I was very much in love with her and wanted to marry her so it was a great disappointment when I graduated from high school that she broke off our relationship because she decided to become a nun. I was very devastated by this and it took me almost six years before I could begin to seriously date again. I have dreamed about her off and on for about fifty years since that time. Talk about having a repeating dream!

It is only in the past few months that I realized through more dreams about her that I found out what it was that I so unconsciously projected into that young woman. In a nutshell it was that I was fated, like the rest of us in this unus mundus form, to observe the Holy Wedding. When a recent dream showed me that I finally understood this projection the image of my high school sweetheart fell away and the real object of my unconscious projection became visible – it reminded me of Sophia, an inner figure.

The group seems rather unfocused to undertake such a project and we struggle to make a plan on how to go forward with the making of an atomic bomb. I inquire,

Me: Are there any people with leadership abilities in our group or is there someone already designated for that role?

But nobody answered.

Me: Then we will have to somehow struggle forward without such help.

It was known in the group that an atomic bomb had already been developed in the 1940’s but what we were trying to develop was some other kind of atomic device for a new era in order to produce a different effect.

The use of the device we were to come up with had to do with overcoming “alien” space craft. There was something about the vulnerability of these spacecraft to such an atomic bomb because their structure would not be able to withstand the shear force of our device.

End of the dream

Some Interpretation Thoughts:

I am not sure why this new atomic device will be used against UFO’s – I guess it will somehow prevent their coming which means a great deal for our world if that can happen. I will never forget when I first read in 1984 about the sinister aspect of UFO’s in what Carl Jung said in his book titled Flying Saucers as cited below:

Quote:
“… the space-ship comes out of the Beyond to the edge of our world in order to fetch the souls of the dead. … According to the myth in the Acta Archelai, it (the space-ship) would be from the waxing moon, which increases in size according to the number of departed souls that are scooped up from the earth to the sun in twelve buckets, and from there are emptied into the moon in a purified state. The idea that the UFO might be a sort of Charon is certainly one that I have not met in the literature so far. … The apparent increase in UFO sightings in recent years has caused disquiet in the popular mind and might easily give rise to the conclusion that, if so many space-ships appear from the Beyond, a corresponding number of deaths may be expected. We know that such phenomena were interpreted like this in earlier centuries: they were portents of a “great dying,” of war and pestilence, like the dark premonitions that underlie our modern fear.” Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth by C. G. Jung, CW 10, § 699.

So it seems to prevent the UFO’s from coming means that a great catastrophe on earth could be avoided. Let us hope it will be like that.

Comment RFR:

I'm posting this dream, the associations and a first interpretation of the dreamer. I'd like all of you to comment it. My only comment for the moment is the following: The dreamer is used to work in hierarchical structures. Here however there is none; it seems that the Self is the organizer of all this.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue May 16, 2006 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 14, 2006 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion
Remo,

My immediate reaction to the dream is as follow:

For me 'UFOs' and 'ETs' are linked with a forced Eros consciousness state.

The phenomena are directly linked with the absence of acnowledgement of the constellation of the coniunctio archetype at the collective level. As the archetype is unconscious negative manifestations of its activity take place.

The UFO danger of your friend's dream come from here.

Now its seems that we are given a kind of solution: a new type of atomic bomb.

The people designated to build this bomb are people preoccupied with an aspect of reality few are aware of, and who act in deep introversion to do so.

Thus for me the new atomic bomb is the same thing as what I called somewhere else in this forum 'inner atomic plants'.

People who observe possibly what you call inner quantum leaps while closing down thinking and observing ( Wu Wei-ting for) belly images in an Eros state of consciousness are exactly in the opposite situation from people forced into this state by UFO abductions or sightings.
For me the building of this new 'atomic bomb' is what happens when we give the world soul the possibility to incarnate by observing her images from the deep bottom of the 'black box'. this is also why the dream states that no knowledge of physics is required.

Now among the group your friend sees his first true love, I guess, and he tells us how she withdrew into some introverted world. This points to two things:

The first one is the state of deep Eros such a love means. Anyone who's been deeply in love knows from experience that causality and the Logos world tend to withdraw more than a bit opening the way to a shared perception of the Unus Mundus..
The second one , as he himself explains, is that she represented the unconsciously carried archetype of the Holy Wedding for the dreamer.

Well, I will make a slight personal allusion here but I won' t develop it because it would mean bringing in more private material from both sides and further it would make the subject of a full thread. I am ready to talk privately about it though.

She belongs to the group. I mean she really does, because projections work both ways...

The group "seems rather unfocused" to undertake the project. Well this is a typical introverted feeling group. The common conception of 'organisation' is not relevant here. I guess the group has more to function as a canal (channel) 'receiving instructions' from the world soul and sharing them than a group of engineers using 'penetration' where loving observation is the required 'tool'.

Quote:
'There was something about the vulnerability of these spacecraft to such an atomic bomb because their structure would not be able to withstand the shear force of our device.'

Now we have an interesting information: the structure of the spacecraft would not withstand the sheer force of our device.
The 'device' is really presented as a common realisation. For me it means that such different people gathered here, while following their own individuation path, however act together at a deeper level without a special organisation.
Then this common production seems to have an extrordinary force (that is energy) and this energy cannot be of our world, since UFO's do not behave according to our physcical laws. To me this force can come only from the merging of the Eros Ego and The Eros Self.

End of my immediate reaction.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun May 14, 2006 3:10 pm
Profile Personal album

Eduard

Last edited by Eduard Klarer on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 14, 2006 3:59 pm
Founder

Roger & all

Roger Faglin wrote:
The group "seems rather unfocused" to undertake the project. Well this is a typical introverted feeling group. The common conception of 'organisation' is not relevant here. I guess the group has more to function as a canal (channel) 'receiving instructions' from the world soul and sharing them than a group of engineers using 'penetration' where loving observation is the required 'tool'.

I guess this is one of the most important points of the dream. Why should the dreamer join the group? He does his inner work for a long time now, but this seems not to be sufficient. It seems that he has to meet this group unified with the help of a "religious" focus. It is like a religious service, a mass.

In this mass it is obviously necessary to share one's experiences with some other people. It is obvious that with the group the members of the UNUS MUNDUS forum are meant. For such a situation the I Ching says in # 45, GATHERING TOGETHER:

Quote:
In the time of GATHERING TOGETHER, we should make no arbitrary choice of the way. There are secret forces at work, leading together those who belong together. We must yield to this attraction; then we make no mistakes. Where inner relationships exist, no great preparations and formalities are necessary. People understand one another forthwith; just as the Divinity graciously accepts a small offering if it comes from the heart.

Isn't this exactly what we all belive this group serves for? Isn't this exactly our "credo"? The "secret ruler" is the Eros Self, the anima mundi, the world soul.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun May 14, 2006 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Melusina And the Lance of Longinus
Quote:
The appearance of my high school sweetheart in this dream is very important because of my associations to her. I was very much in love with her and wanted to marry her so it was a great disappointment when I graduated from high school that she broke off our relationship because she decided to become a nun ...

It is only in the past few months that I realized through more dreams about her that I found out what it was that I so unconsciously projected into that young woman. In a nutshell it was that I was fated, like the rest of us in this unus mundus form, to observe the Holy Wedding. When a recent dream showed me that I finally understood this projection the image of my high school sweetheart fell away and the real object of my unconscious projection became visible – it reminded me of Sophia, an inner figure.

I guess this is the fate of some of us in this group. The men projected the anima mundi, the world soul on a earthly woman! The world soul is however a nun. Melusine does not have any genitals. See plate B4, in CW 13, after p. 152.

She is cruel with us. She pierces our heart with the spear, since she would like to liberate the blood, in my interpretation the matter-psyche which is able to transform into new physical energy with increased negentropy.

It is a tragedy of the Aztecs that they concretisized all this. They had to sacrifice the hearts -- pierced by the so-called yollotopilli -- to the sun, since they believed that otherwise time stands still, the sun does not rise anymore [What the Aztec calendar anticipates for the year 2012...]

It is a further tragedy that Hitler was fascinated by the lance of Longinus, which pierced the heart of Jesus Christ.

It is a third tragedy that physics pierces the heart of the bubble chamber with the lance of the high energetic rays to find its results -- especially the Seal of Solomon in the bubble chamber (see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/gslectu ... _e_p1b.htm)

In any case a projection into the outside happens. All these people were and are still not able to withdraw the projection and thus do not try to liberate the blood of their own heart (which would be the real process, which is meant). The heart is the place where man meets God, or better: the Goddess. This is why she is a nun, and why she does not have any genitals. The Melusine/world soul/Venus/tripartite goddess we must meet completely introvertedly -- without the use of the masculine "lance".

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 14, 2006 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Eduard Klarer wrote:
My immediate reaction was . . . I felt so heavy, so tired that I had to lay down (be out of the way).

Eduard

I had exactly the same reaction...

It seems to be the initiation into the creation of the "other atomic bomb."

Remo

PS: This is perhaps why I posted all this at sunday ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun May 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

It is a further tragedy that Hitler was fascinated by the lance of Longinus, which pierced the heart of Jesus Christ.

And now once again political leaders are unconsciously possessed by this archetype -- and we are in danger of an atomic war.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun May 14, 2006 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
Eduard Klarer wrote:
My immediate reaction was . . . I felt so heavy, so tired that I had to lay down (be out of the way).

Eduard

I had exactly the same reaction...

It seems to be the initiation into the creation of the "other atomic bomb."

Remo

PS: This is perhaps why I posted all this at sunday ...

Do you know how I wrote my post in reply to yours?

I kept swapping from my computer to the garden where I put my fingers into the earth...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sun May 14, 2006 7:09 pm
Profile Personal album

Mon May 15, 2006 4:07 am
Site Admin

excellent!

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 6:20 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Quote:

And now once again political leaders are unconsciously possessed by this archetype -- and we are in danger of an atomic war.

Remo

Yes the danger is aways present. But it seems there is a slight improvment at the moment between the USA and Iran.

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 6:22 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
In this mass it is obviously necessary to share one's experiences with some other people. It is obvious that with the group the members of the UNUS MUNDUS forum are meant. For such a situation the I Ching says in # 45, GATHERING TOGETHER:

Quote:
In the time of GATHERING TOGETHER, we should make no arbitrary choice of the way. There are secret forces at work, leading together those who belong together. We must yield to this attraction; then we make no mistakes. Where inner relationships exist, no great preparations and formalities are necessary. People understand one another forthwith; just as the Divinity graciously accepts a small offering if it comes from the heart.

Isn't this exactly what we all belive this group serves for? Isn't this exactly our "credo"? The "secret ruler" is the Eros Self, the anima mundi, the world soul.

Remo

Yes, that's exactly it: the common sharing of the GATHERING TOGETHER where everyone is one with her/him-self, one with the 'secret ruler' and one with the others as in the alchemical bath of love .

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 6:43 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Radioactiviy decreased in an incedible amount
Hi All

As a reaction on publishing the dream of the Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion I had an amazing dream:

Dream of the incredibly decreased radioactive radiation:

I meet the American woman E.S.

Quote:
Association:
I met her more than 25 years ago in a workshop on bodywork in Switzerland. She learned there that she is an introverted feeling type. To be able and have the courage to live this typology was very new for her. It seems that her relocation from the US to Switzerland facilitated this possibility.

She tells me with a great surprise that the intensity of radioactivity has decreased incredibly enormously. She also shows the amount if this radiation in a unknown unity to me. But her face shows that she cannot almost believe that the radioactive radiation has decreased so much.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 15, 2006 7:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Radioactiviy decreased in an incedible amount
Remo Roth wrote:
Hi All

As a reaction on publishing the dream of the Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion I had an amazing dream:

Dream of the incredibly decreased radioactive radiation:

I meet the American woman E.S.

Quote:
Association:
I met her more than 25 years ago in a workshop on bodywork in Switzerland. She learned there that she is an introverted feeling type. To be able and have the courage to live this typology was very new for her. It seems that her relocation from the US to Switzerland facilitated this possibility.

She tells me with a great surprise that the intensity of radioactivity has decreased incredibly enormously. She also shows the amount if this radiation in a unknown unity to me. But her face shows that she cannot almost believe that the radioactive radiation has decreased so much.

Remo

Yes <---GATHERING TOGETHER....

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 7:08 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The necessary attitude
What comes in my mind first is the remark of Roger above:

Quote:

I did never see this aspect so clearly. It seems that organizing, formulating a conscious goal, and so on -- what the dreamer thinks first is necessary -- is the death of the Eros and like this the death of the incarnation virility of the world soul.

And now I see what this has to do with radioactivity. Radioactivity is acausal. This means that the singular acausal decay is completely spontaneous. If one observes only one radioactive atom one does not know when it will decay. Its behaviour is completly uncontrollable by the conscious will. It is the indeterministic incarnation act of the world soul. It seems that the observation of this will independent creation and incarnation act is the only duty we have. This seems to be the attitude, which is necessary for the "construction" of the new atomic bomb.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 15, 2006 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post My conclusion
Thus, my conclusion is as follows:

As a spontaneous reaction Eduard felt his extreme tiredness and went to bed. There he had a spontaneous Body-Centered Imagination, in which he was in the woods, ie in the vegetative (sympathetic) nervous system.

Roger went into his garden.

I got also very tired and went to bed, too.

What comes in mind here is the autonomous reaction my body had with 5 1/2 years, shortly before I had to go to school: It reacted with the bone tuberculosis and I had to "sleep" for almost three years in the cast of Davos.

It seems that this "Totstellreflex" (see below) is the solution.

[As Clarice explains below, the English term is the "playing dead reflex."]

[I don't know the term in English. It is the behaviour of specific animals when they are threatened by an ennemy: They don't move anymore and for the ennemy they look like dead. Thus the drive to kill this animal disappears in the ennemy.]

Living the "Totstellreflex" means thus that we do not fight, not organize, not protest anymore -- as the dreamer dreamt -- but enter "the darkened space of a movie theater" to do our BCIs. Nothing more!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 15, 2006 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The necessary attitude
Remo Roth wrote:
What comes in my mind first is the remark of Roger above:

Quote:

I did never see this aspect so clearly. It seems that organizing, formulating a conscious goal, and so on -- what the dreamer thinks first is necessary -- is the death of the Eros and like this the death of the incarnation virility of the world soul.

And now I see what this has to do with radioactivity. Radioactivity is acausal. This means that the singular acausal decay is completely spontaneous. If one observes only one radioactive atom one does not know when it will decay. Its behaviour is completly uncontrollable by the conscious will. It is the indeterministic incarnation act of the world soul. It seems that the observation of this will independent creation and incarnation act is the only duty we have. This seems to be the attitude, which is necessary for the "construction" of the new atomic bomb.

Remo

I CHING: 25 INNOCENCE

Six at the second place means

If while ploughing you do not think of the harvest, if while clearing the land, you do not think of what you will do with it, then everything is right and you can undertake your task.

Every task must be accomplished for itself in agreement with the demands of the time and place, without having one's eyes on the result. Then the task is succesfull et everything one undertakes is crowned with success.

Poor translation mine, I have given my English version.

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 7:35 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: My conclusion
Remo Roth wrote:

It seems that this "Totstellreflex"
[I don't know the term in English.
Remo

Defence reflex?
Instinct for survival?

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 7:39 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Re: The necessary attitude
Remo Roth wrote:

Remo

It seems also that afterwards for the Logos Self to be transformed we have nevertheless to reflect on what happens, keeping in mind though that our reflection will always be an approximation.

Roger

I Ching #50

Mon May 15, 2006 7:45 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post The new bomb
A further, almost incredible thought:

If we could time travel, ie go backwards in time, we could decrease the amount of artificial radioactive decay produced by the artificial fission of the atom. This would however also mean that we decrease the amount of artificial fission of atoms in atomic bombs and power plants. We would, so to speak, return behind the time of the "Trinity", the first atomic bomb.

The fission of the atom is the most criminal act mankind has ever committed. As I have shown in another thread, matter and thus the atomic nucleus is the unus mundus. The fission of the atom and the liberation of the atomic force is therefore the fission of the unus mundus. This is a destructive act, since it means a collective neurosis in the meaning of Carl Jung [In his definition neurosis is the fission of the original wholeness (the X called psyche, matter or spirit) and the repression of one part of it.]

Thus, the reduction of the radioactive radiation means to re-unify the "nucleus", ie wholeness. It is first the path to wholeness of the individual which seems however nonlocally be connected to the wholeness of the universe to be reestablished.

It seems therefore that the new bomb in the first dream above means an anti-nuclear bomb, which reunits the artificial split -- and this anti-bomb seems to be created by the reduction of the artificial radioactive radiation. The latter happens however in the Body-Centered Imaginations of everyone of us.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 15, 2006 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The new bomb
Remo Roth wrote:
A further, almost incredible thought:

If we could time travel, ie go backwards in time, we could decrease the amount of artificial radioactive decay produced by the artificial fission of the atom. This would however also mean that we decrease the amount of artificial fission of atoms in atomic bombs and power plants. We would, so to speak, return behind the time of the "Trinity", the first atomic bomb.

The fission of the atom is the most criminal act mankind has ever committed. As I have shown in another thread, matter and thus the atomic nucleus is the unus mundus. The fission of the atom and the liberation of the atomic force is therefore the fission of the unus mundus. This is a destructive act, since it means a collective neurosis in the meaning of Carl Jung [In his definition neurosis is the fission of the original wholeness (the X called psyche, matter or spirit) and the repression of one part of it.]

Thus, the reduction of the radioactive radiation means to re-unify the "nucleus", ie wholeness. It is first the path to wholeness of the individual which seems however nonlocally be connected to the wholeness of the universe to be reestablished.

It seems therefore that the new bomb in the first dream above means an anti-nuclear bomb, which reunits the artificial split -- and this anti-bomb seems to be created by the reduction of the artificial radioactive radiation. The latter happens however in the Body-Centered Imaginations of everyone of us.

Remo

see http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=624#624

Roger

Mon May 15, 2006 8:46 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: My conclusion
Roger Faglin wrote:
Defence reflex?
Instinct for survival?

No, "Totstellreflex" is something very specific in biology. Perhaps an English speaking member knows the term. It is a reflex to do as if one is dead.

Interesting: Like this it has to do with the realm of the dead, with the relationship with the Beyond. However, instead of concretisizing this relationship by planning the atomic apocalypse, we try to do this task in an introverted way -- and this is the "anti-bomb."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 15, 2006 8:53 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: The new bomb
Quote:

Perhaps it is important here to mention that I am talking of the "psychophysical radioactive radiation." In many dreams and visions Wolfgang Pauli was told by the stranger, his guru, to deal with the other aspect of radioactivity or of the radioactive nucleus.

Thus "reduction of radioactivity" does not mean that the amount of the physical radioactivity is reduced. It seems to mean that on a psychophysical level the destructive aspect of physical radioactivity is compensated by a constructive aspect. Unconsciousness in relation to the real task and the power complex of politicians and physicists has led to the concretistic liberation of the radioactive radiation (besides the nuclear force). The conscious complement is the observation of the singular inner radioactive decay, the singular inner quantum leap. By this observation we help the world soul to incarnate her constructive "children."

What these children could be I don't know (yet?). It is however very likely that these incarnations have to do with a reunion of the splitted world. How this could manifest concretely I don't know.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 15, 2006 10:35 am
Profile WWW

I have been following this thread since it began, and have felt incapable of adding anything of significance. But I would like to say that I am deeply moved by the idea, we can change the world by not participating. Rather, by observing the inner world. It seems perhaps this is why this forum came to birth in the first place.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon May 15, 2006 10:57 am

No, "Totstellreflex" is something very specific in biology. Perhaps an English speaking member knows the term. It is a reflex to do as if one is dead.

Totsellreflex is also known as, "animal hypnotism," and the "playing dead reflex."

Quote:
(playing dead, is) a mechanism Wilhelm Miklenitsch summarizes as an "introversion of sacrifice, a mimicking of death, the playing-dead reflex of a weak, but thinking insect" (236). http://clogic.eserver.org/3-1&2/daniel.html

Mon May 15, 2006 12:06 pm

My initial reaction to reading the posted dream was an intense feeling of internal activation and excitation of my inner "A-Bomb Man".

For years I have carried with me the curious and often unsettling perception that I have some sort of psychic link to nuclear weaponry, and the imaginal presence of an internal nuclear weapon that resides in me almost like a chakra.

My feeling is that an eventual global confrontation with the UFOnauts is inevitable, but in what aspect they manifest to us depends on what work we do to defuse the prospect of actual nuclear warfare.
This is the message of the fellow emerging from the flying saucer in my avatar, Klaatu, from the film, The Day the Earth Stood Still: Your tinkering with atomic energy has called yourselves to our attention; we're here and we're not going away, for your world now threatens ours. Be very aware that your civilization is now at a percarious crossroad: If you continue to threaten life on the other worlds with the deployment and use of nuclear weaponry, we will eliminate your planet; but if you renounce nuclear weaponry, you may join the other worlds and live in peace. The decision rests with you.

Chris

Mon May 15, 2006 12:28 pm

Post My Atomic Bomb Dream
Greetings All

This is my first post.

I first want to acknowledge that I gave Remo permission to post on this thread the Atomic Bomb dream I had recently. I did not post it personally for some reasons I will share in the following.

I have been very reluctant to join the UM forum for several reasons but have finally decided to do so primarily because of Remo's dream (and I Ching #45) as posted in this thread. Because Remo's dream indicated that suddenly a decrease in radioactivity is noticed I realized that the world soul means to tell us that GATHERING TOGETHER is confirmation of an important aspect of the ongoing effort to help HER incarnate the new effects our world needs. It seems some sort of "critical mass" aspect is associated with our GATHERING TOGETHER and that this may be another step in the direction of helping the world soul "go nuclear" with her radiations. <Chris - I loved your atomic bomb images - physical vs subtle. I guess there is a TAKE II on that Manhattan Project being suggested here. It is interesting that the development of the atomic bomb began in Manhattan, then the 9/11 "bombing" by the "solar radiated" and thus rageful Muslims (read Eros Self) and now perhaps an antidote with our Manhattan Project - Take II. Thus it seems we return to the scene of the crime - the original sin - of having projected into the nuclear force radiation the task of observing the Holy Wedding.>

I was very reluctant to join the UM forum because I have had a life long one-sidedness into the Logos functioning. My psychological type is ST and extraverted. I have realized over the past seven years (since my intense encounter with the unconscious began - my "abduction" so to speak) that I am a Logos-Alcoholic. I have had soooo much trouble finding the right attitude with which to approach the Eros Self that I tremble to dare to begin a Logos activity - as will be required to share information and learn from others here. I feel it would be far safer for me to follow the 12 step program of AAA and take the cure of complete abstinence from the Logos. And yet as soon as I share that thought I realize that wholeness is not about perfection but rather about crucifixion. That we gathered here are - as Kristen shared on one of the threads - "wounded" healers and thus I openly acknowledge my wounds so that all will know that it is not greatness that causes such dramatic dreams and visions to come up in my material but rather NEED! Thus my soul is laid bare for the blind spots glare brightly to all it seems except to me. I am okay with that but it is also important to eventually "get the message." And the message seems to be that "the way down (into the belly) is the way up."

Perhaps through sharing our material and our individual lessons learned from our various associations we will help each other grope our way forward into an ongoing better approximation of a right attitude through which to serve every more completely the world soul.

Gregory

Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm

Post Totstellreflex
Remo, Eduard, Roger, ...

In Northern Michigan where I grew up I learned as a youngster about these phenomena of nature - the playing dead - as a defense against an overwhelming threat. It is called "playing possum" because this nocturnal marsupial does just that when threatened. Of course an opossum has a pouch in the belly area and I guess it is an emphasis on the belly that is being stressed. Could this be a way of looking at the apparently "unconscious" reactions some of you had on reading the atomic bomb dream for that would be the antidote to the threat - to play possum - to be like the marsupial which curls up and "enters the belly" for protection!

And then I notice another incredible aspect to this association - just after the word opossum in my Microsoft Reference Dictionary on my computer is the next word - it is Oppenheimer, J(ulius) Robert. Thus thesis (opossum, Eros Self) and antithesis (Oppenheimer, Logos Self) lie side by side.

Gregory

Mon May 15, 2006 5:10 pm

Post Answering the Questions of an Alien Force Saves Earth
All,

In the interest of adding more fuel to our growing anti-nuclear fire I would like to share another "telling" inner experience I had about UFO's in 1999.

Sat. 13, Nov. 1999 Visionary Experience

"By Answering the Questions of an Alien Force I Save the Planet Earth"

I see an approaching engagement with an alien force, an armada of huge spaceships that are still in interstellar space but approaching earth. The whole planet earth is already being assaulted (psychically) through strange feelings and I can see that all are surly going to die unless we surrender or do something. It is as if the problem stems from the inhabitants of the earth because the alien force is looking for a certain consciousness to answer its questions and if this answer can be communicated then the alien force will withdraw.

At the last moment there seems to be found this one man who knows how to give the aliens the answer they have sought for. And that man was myself. And so I said to those in the communications control center on earth -- communicate this message to the aliens.

"If the sky remains black then you are defeated and you must withdraw. If the sky turns white then we are defeated and we will surrender."

On making this request all the people in the control room objected because the message made no sense to them. But in a firm voice I commanded them to send the message -- and so it was sent. Immediately the alien onslaught ceased and all their ships began to retreat.

They retreated to a certain distance and seemed to stop. I then had the feeling come up in me that I should also communicate

"You Have Honor."

But I didn't say anything to the communications center. Soon the ships stopped their retreat at a quite a distance from us now. But I could tell they would resume their assault if I did not finish the message sequence. So I informed the communications center to send this message -- "You Have Honor." And with that the alien ships resumed their retreat.

Any comments are welcome.

Gregory

Mon May 15, 2006 5:30 pm

Thanks for joining.

Perfection vs wholeness - Yes !

Mon May 15, 2006 9:21 pm
Founder

This is the message of the fellow emerging from the flying saucer in my avatar, Klaatu, from the film, The Day the Earth Stood Still

Chris

I do not exactly know what this means. Is this a scene of a movie, or a dream or vision of yours? Thanks for clarification.

Remo

Tue May 16, 2006 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Totstellreflex
Gregory Sova wrote:
In Northern Michigan where I grew up I learned as a youngster about these phenomena of nature - the playing dead - as a defense against an overwhelming threat. It is called "playing possum" because this nocturnal marsupial does just that when threatened. Of course an opossum has a pouch in the belly area and I guess it is an emphasis on the belly that is being stressed. Could this be a way of looking at the apparently "unconscious" reactions some of you had on reading the atomic bomb dream for that would be the antidote to the threat - to play possum - to be like the marsupial which curls up and "enters the belly" for protection!

Gregory

Thanks for joining our forum.

Yes, I guess the possum is the right symbol. As much as I can see, when we are in a threat, the instinctive reaction of Western people is aggression on the one hand, intellectualism on the other -- where the latter is of course the transformation of the former (in Tantric symbolism: the energy of the 3rd chakra transforms into the energy of the 5th chakra).

The opposite is the "Totstellreflex", the playing dead reflex. In it one tries to stay in the belly or come down into it. Like this the process I call the Symptom Symbol Transformation is possible.

It is a reaction of the weak animal -- and we all are very weak compared with the rulers of the atomic bombs. It is however the only chance we have.

Once, in a dream a voice came and said: "Bringing down the energy into your belly is the only important action."

Since then I ask myself what this could exactly mean. I guess that it is doing Body-Centered Imagination (or SST) as many times as possible.

Remo

Tue May 16, 2006 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 1111 comes back ...
All

For some strange reason my PC logged itself out from the UNUS MUNDUS forum yesterday. I never log out.

Thus, it seems that I posted the above post incognito, as a guest, without being aware.

As an admin, Roger controls such "guests" very carefully.

He just wrote me an e-mail: It was post # 1111 ...

Have a look: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1111

I am sure that this synchronicity belongs to my remark:

Quote:
"Once, in a dream a voice came and said: "Bringing down the energy into your belly is the only important action." Since then I ask myself what this could exactly mean. I guess that it is doing Body-Centered Imagination (or SST) as many times as possible.

Remo

PS: Hi Salomeja. I hope you read this!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 6:44 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The secret
I can tell you also the secret how this happens.

In the morning I get up and never take a shower. I even do not wash my face. Like this i am still half asleep. In this state I write my posts. It is not so easy to do it like this, since on the one hand I should think a little for not to write too much nonsense, on the other I try to stay in this "gut brain" state.

Perhaps the gut brain thinks and my head brain is only some sort of a transformator.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 6:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next