UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm

[ 22 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 New solar system, inconst. constants and "Other Genesis 

Post New solar system, inconst. constants and "Other Genesis
[Title completed by Remo]

Hi,

I read that scientists near Munich have discovered a new solar system with 5 planets orbiting a star.

Why do I feel that another will be found with 3 planets orbiting a star?? Time will tell, I suppose...

http://sentinelsource.com/articles/2010 ... 410730.txt

kind regards,
pascal

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Post Is The Sun Emitting a Mystery Particle?
Pascal, hi!

this is fascinating (as is your 'prediction'!). Thanks for posting about it. Just came across another really wild scientific finding that is leaving the 'experts' totally puzzled and wondering...

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the- ... ticle.html

This has me thinking alot more about the subject of radiation, and more particularly about what Remo says in regard to the task of becoming 'radioactive' in regard to practising his Symptom/Symbol transfer and BCI meditation method of self-healing/inner-outer transformation.

Hmm, alot to ponder here.. Where something is going on in the world that is a literal-seeming manifestation of the 'inner process' we are concerned with here on the UM, I am always moved to post!

best regards,
Kristin

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:31 am

Post cat and mouse...
Hi Kristin, thanks for your reply!

I watched the video in the link you posted, and when it came time to set a subject for my reply - cat and mouse was first up.

That was my impression of this solar 'dance'... When the flare erupted and the cooler plasma was 'chased away' it reminded me of a game.

I should look this up before posting, so I will... ...and have come back with this: http://www.springerlink.com/content/x260q387475p1237/ (and many more on magnetic convection which I'll look up with regard to radioactivity)

I saw in my mind magnetic convection, this was the game of cat and mouse on the sun. I guess it makes sense if the mouse were matter, it would come back to its ending / starting point in the cat (very ouroboros) - however this could not fit the classical description of the sun being male...

And now I'll be aware of what I am blurting (from within).

Kristin, you wrote:

"Hmm, alot to ponder here.. Where something is going on in the world that is a literal-seeming manifestation of the 'inner process' we are concerned with here on the UM, I am always moved to post!"

Projection, this seems clear to me. Now, I'll go on a limb and say that if many people world-wide are becoming spiritualized in some sense or another, these particles from the sun could be a cause. I can see a parallel to the photon belt we're 'cruising' through and how it is very dense light that will infuse all. This could become a huge "HS!" moment for me if I start to think about civilizations past that claim an awakening is looming. Next up, lightning, lots of spiritual lightning from what our atmosphere will be sent by the sun's 'magnetic convection dance' - which brought up a VERY strong image in my mind:

Photon belt link http://www.arizonaenergy.org/AirEnergy/ ... photon.htm

I have nothing to go on but intuition here, so if this is full of holes and otherwise then I apologize, kindly, and happily.

kind regards,
pascal

Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Post "Telesma", by any other name
Hey Pascal

those are some cool amplifications you profer on the article I posted (above). I think you are riding 'shotgun' for the rest of us in this respect, as taking notes from the concrete and lifting them into the subtle zone, where anything is possible, seems to be a keen talent of yours. When I say this, I mean that you do NOT force these relational insights at all, it just seems to come naturally to you, which is why these insights of yours are definately worth pondering.

I especially like the 'Lord of the Dance' reference you've made above -- that 'ashes to ashes', but in the name of 'creation', sensibility Shiva lends to the mix.

Have you ever hear the word 'telesma'? I posted about it elsewhere on this forum at some point. At any rate, it's a 'force', for want of a better word, a HEALING 'force' that is said, by certain seers, to come from the Sun (Hermes Trismegistus is said to be the first to have used the word). In the words of Omraam Aivanhov, the Bulgarian mystic, from his book entitled "Cosmic Balance", The Secret of Polarity":

Quote:
To sum up, one could say that keys exist in the three world of spirit, soul and body. There are three keys, therefore, which together represent the one key that is to be found only on high. Hermes Trismegistus called this one key that opens all doors Telesma, and said that it was 'the strength of all strengths which overcomes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid substance'. Telesma is a force that comes from the sun, and that is where you must go to look for it. When you are contemplating the sun, ask it to show you this key that will give you eternal life.

Mysterious, no? But truly, the alchemists consider this all-pervasive energy to be inherant in the philospher's stone itself, the 'lapis' or the 'water of life', which is etheric in nature (the etheric waters of the Water Bearer in fact, which are coming to us now with the entry into an unknown new era, the so-called Age of Aquarius). I do start to wonder if the radioactivity which we need to hone 'on the inside' is sister/brother to the radioactive energy of the sun, Telesma?

The image below from Splendor Solis, 15thC, with caption: "the resurrected Queen holds the Stone"

A eureka moment perhaps? (n.b. 2 suns (?) in sky AS WELL AS a stone which is like a small sun..ie. the philsophers stone, representating the 'inner sun', imo...)

best regards,
Kristin

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 am

Post solar complexus
Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your kind words (!) and very valuable post. I have not learned a lot about Telesma but have started to search info since you posted this. One thing I can say for sure, when there are few 'credible' sites to read on the internet - usually means it's something worthwhile. (or maybe that I need to walk to a library :lol: )

So Telesma is the 'communicative nature' of our relation to the sun? Solar umbilical cord? Our existence would seem like a long (sometimes quite painful) bungee cord 'jump' off of the sun then, hey? :P Eventually we'd snap out of our bodies and...well, I guess the rest is an unknown...

From your description in your post I'd say that it's a matter of fine-tuning oneself to be a clear channel for a higher, much more evolved voice. God. I think about it this way: TELEsma - that type of 'signal' communication...

Now, I start to think about water, solar magnetism and an RGB color space...it feels related to me.

kind regards,
pascal

Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 am
Founder

Post Inconstant Constants
Also the fine structure constant seems not to be a "constant constant" ...
Source

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Post ...so Sirius
Hi, Kristin!

Is this the source of that 'mystery particle' ??

"Sirius is a vast expression of divinity, the great star of initiation, the parent of our solar system, and the point in cosmic consciousness from which issues the true symbol of the cross."

- Lord Djwhal Khul, through A.A. Bailey

pascal

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Post star worlds and beyond...
Sirius, wow -- that does open a big can of worms Pascal! The theories around that particular star are legion, in regard to potential 'alien' race energies just for starters.

I'm considering the article provided here by Remo. It is a doozy. Consider the ramifications! But it seems only viable that the complexity of everything is just vastly beyond any possible reckonning.

Deep waters stir...

Kristin

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:48 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 am

Post 208 million reasons...
Hi,

well, I look up at the clock for kicks and literally smiling from reading Jan's posts and it's 11:11. 10% of me wishes I was kidding (about the time of course).

-------

Those posts were palpable for me, Jan... awesome. I really like that cosmic love incedent you had! All of this comes as I read about some pretty 'earth shattering' stuff. A 208 million year cycle, the return of Excalibur, and things of that sort. I see that cosmic love thing as the archetypal male and female uniting after a 'lengthy' separation.

Back to the birth theme. So what is born? (I'll learn patience over this...) Perhaps the tension created in that longing (of God and Goddess) created all of us and finds its own rebirth at the end of 208 million years?)

I had started to read the article posted by Remo and it was something I had to come back to (in more ways than one). When I did decide to get back to it I got the '404 error' message and it was not there. But, I did branch off and start to look into how a particle as a wave is so by means of a right angle. (I actually type-o'd 'angel') That takes me back to this:

*is a constant only constant because it is always moving?

Thanks,
pascal

Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:42 am
Founder

Post Inconstant Fine Structure Constant
The article can now be found in

Laws of Nature may be flawed after all

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:10 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Visceral Sexuality and Beyond
Junis wrote:
This kind of 'cosmic 1ove' is NOT merely spiritual, astral or 'etheric'. It is most VISCERAL (sorry, folks, hooked on that word presently). That is the difference between a sublmation or spiritualization of sexuality and it's genuine SUBTLELIZATION, which 'swings low' rather than just jolting to immediate ascension. I am learning this the hard way, but I am getting closer, eventually.

Yes, this is the difference. I would say that sublimation belongs to Neoplatonic alchemy, "viscerialization" to Hermetic alchemy. In my experience, "viscerialization" of sexuality is felt and sensed (yes, both are together) as incredible bliss.

My experience with an "analysand" shows that the "viscerialization" of sexuality has to do with the re-union of the ego with the deceased, while the latter present themselves in a vegetative state (for example as flowers).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Promiscuous Sexuality and "Viscerialization"
I am reminded of other "examples" of my "analytical" experience, in which the constellated union with a beloved deceased person was intensely accompanied by a promiscuous sexual desire. Perhaps this is the background of today's fucking around mentality of young people. And the whole sexualization of life.

Before we can "viscerialize" sexuality, it seems that it is lived promiscuously and concretly.

Remo

PS: Perhaps also the New Solar System of the other Genesis (see Other Genesis)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Nicholas von Flue's Vision of the Lily
By all this I am also reminded of Nicholas von Flue's vision of the lily (symbolically equivalent to the Seal of Solomon). See Carl Jung's Pegasus Vision and the psychophysical reality , 9th post.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:37 am
Profile WWW

Post a mosaic of sexual interaction
Hi,

doesn't happen that much anymore, but the 3:33am 'wake up call' has me up and writing...

For fun I decided to google 'sex is chemical' - thinking that what we see is generated by sexual interaction - chemistry. Actually, I thought that a 'veil' must be in a constant state (Steady State?) of sex to produce and maintain tensions that in turn illustrate the visuals we see. CHANGE. (Doesn't the word 'change' imply an 'inconstant constant' ?)

First up in the organic google list was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pheromone

And from this page - "in addition, some vertebrates and plants communicate by using pheromones."

"The Nasonov (alternatively, Nasanov) pheromone is released by worker bees to orient returning forager bees back to the colony. To broadcast this scent, bees raise their abdomens, which contain the Nasonov glands, and fan their wings vigorously.
Nasonov includes a number of different terpenoids including geraniol, nerolic acid, citral and geranic acid. Bees use these to find the entrance to their colony or hive, and they release them on flowers so other bees know which flowers have nectar.
A synthetically produced Nasonov pheromone can be used to attract a honey bee swarm to an unoccupied hive or a swarm-catching box. Synthetically produced Nasonov consists of citral and geraniol in a 2:1 ratio"

I have many reasons for finding this interesting. Bees fly around changing things... FLOWERS - making more of them... (promiscuous little buggers :) )

Then, to the inconstant constant...

"It is worth noting that the fine-structure 'constant' isn't really a constant. The effective electric charge of the electron actually varies slightly with energy so the constant changes a bit depending on the energy scale at which you perform your experiment. For example, 1/137 is its value when you do an experiment at very low energies (like Millikan's oil drop experiment) but for experiments at large particle-accelerator energies its value grows to 1/128." -Brent Nelson, M.A. Physics, Ph.D. Student, UC Berkeley

Oddly, the FSC is also known as the "coupling constant". I googled '128 and bees' from the pheromone reference and:

"We observe that in the Quran, the honey bee is mentioned more specifically than other animals. (We presented this subject in the 43rd and the 44th chapters). There are many examples of animals in the Quran but none of them is mentioned in particular except the honey-bee and none of them is mentioned in successive verses. The number of this sura is 16 and entitled honey-bees (nahl). The number of this sura and the number of the chromosomes of the male honey-bee are equal. The number of chromosome of the female honey-bee is 2n which is equal to 32 (16X2). So the number of the sura indicates the number of chromosomes. The number of chromosome of an element is like the atomic number of that element, it can not be changed. Everywhere in the world, the number of chromosomes of the male honey-bees is 16 and every female honey-bee has 32 chromosomes. On the other hand, the verse number of this sura is 128, this means; 8 times the number of chromosomes of the male honey-bee (16) and also 4 times the number of chromosomes of the female honey-bee (32). Just like the number of this sura, the verse number is proportional to the number of chromosomes of the honey-bee.

In this sura, the verses 68 and 69 mention the honey-bees. The first verse, 68 has 13 words. If we count the words from the beginning of this sura up to the word honey-bee (nahl) in that verse, we come up with 884 letters. Let us see if this number has any meaning. This number is equal to the product of the verse number 68 (68X13=884). Can this be coincidence? There are many different ways in which the Quran shows its mathematical miracles.

What is the number of the sura Honey-bee (nahl) 16
How many verses does the sura Honey-bee have? 128 16*8

The number of chromosomes of the male honey-bee 16
The number of chromosomes of the female honey-bee 32 16*2

looks like 16-32-64-128-256-512... to me. Back to the other post which ended with "Now, I start to think about water, solar magnetism and an RGB color space...it feels related to me." - This numeric describes a binary algorithm, so back to the origin of the post. A binary companion to the sun.

So really, right here is where I 'see' what Kristin says: "But it seems only viable that the complexity of everything is just vastly beyond any possible reckonning." <--- I 'could' run this circle or loop rampant, but obviously best not too.

http://www.virtuescience.com/zztriangle.html :shock: Genes, Genomes and Genetic Crossing - as described by the cross-polinization of the bees near the beginning of my initial post.

*it really is quite beautiful, though.

Kind regards,
pascal

Last edited by pascal b on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am

Post Antares
Hi, Jan,

you wrote... "Antares is the main star of the constellation Scorpio, and my personal constructive 'Ufo experience' very viscerally introduced me to an 'Antarian species'. I can't tell you how much 'cosmic love' poured from these 'beings'. And I experienced numerous oddities around 'Antares'."

...this was a really interesting thing for me to read (as a scorpio).

http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/high ... tares.html

thanks,
pascal

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Post Re: New solar system, inconst. constants and "Other Genesis
Hi,

I'm just learning now about the 4 pronged Shin. "The World to Come".

The 3 primary forces unfold into 4.

Whoa.

:D

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Allo.

It's been a while since I've posted something here, nice to review some of this stuff.

I am reading random parts of a paper titled "Jung in the valley of diamonds" and I wonder if my hunch about (image attached) is correct.

Attachment:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 308.54 KiB | Viewed 1468 times ]

To me it seems that this is very similar in terms of worlds being created, inconstant constants, etc.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:09 am

This morning my daughter was watching SpongeBob SquarePants while getting ready for school. I sat down with my phone and read this post again. As I did so, SpongeBob and Patrick bring Squidward and initiate him in a "touch the jellyfish to your tongue" ritual.

"We just brought you here for an initiation"

"What KIND of initiation?"

"A very special initiation..."

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:11 pm

...and I don't mean 'special'. Thanks :)

Further back in the thread Remo and Jan talked about visceralization. I know that, in a sense (or two), I am asking me this question: is visceralization akin to eminence? Something like the line between madness and - some 'other' thing?

Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]