UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:48 am

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 Atomic Bomb is Protecting Against Alien Invasion 
Founder

Post Re: The secret
Remo Roth wrote:
Like this i am still half asleep.

Funny, the "other I" = i ...!

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The secret
Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Like this i am still half asleep.

Funny, the "other I" = i ...!

Funny I very often make that mistake too...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue May 16, 2006 7:02 am
Profile Personal album

Post lying down
Hello fellow surfers of the big wave! I guess we "took the news (of Gregory's fantastic dream, which Remo posted as the first post on this thread) 'lying down' ", as the oppossum and other animals who 'play dead' ... And that particular English expression 'take it lying down' is perfect for what happened to me then also. Everything happened as if 'in a dream' for me after reading that post. It was in the morning. I felt very chilled suddenly. I went outside and lay down on the warm deck in the sun. I looked up into the sky and felt oddly safe, but without energy. Just unmoving and 'being'. It was a good feeling to be outside, as with Roger and Eduard too.

You would never believe what happened next. It was about 11:00 a.m. maybe. The sky was clear, the breeze was pleasant. I could 'see' all the energies around me very very well - even the pranic molecules (they are like little tiny 'sperms' of light all around - it is the energy of life - which permeate everywhere - I see them when I am particularly in the 'now' moment -). The prana 'light nodes' are suspended and moving, as if the air were a liquid. Meanwhile, through all of this luminesence, the bees and insects are flying by, the birds and so on too. And then - looking up through all of this great sense of life, like a manna stew, I saw, way way up high, an oval-like globe of shining white, floating, it seemed, quietly and calmly across my vision, heading west. I had no particular thoughts about it at all. It seemed only a member of the vast array of 'life' forms that were on parade in the moment. I felt that it was like a lovely jellyfish, or an escaped balloon on its way to a more desirable location. Yes, it was a little like looking into the ocean. All was really 'together' and operated in that way, without separation. So my UFO was simply that - unidentified, within the sea of apparitions, all accepted without cognition. This acceptance was the thing - . And really, except for posting it here, because I think now it must have some merit for our communal experience of the 'other bomb' and all that it implies, I have not thought of it since.

The 1111 has returned, as I post tonight at 11/11 my time in Canada... Thanks Gregory, very much.

Best,
Kristin

Tue May 16, 2006 7:11 am

Post the balm
O.K. so it is true, as that last post was my #111!

And thank you Eduard for your pictures of the woods, they are very beautiful. I think of C.S. Lewis story "The Magician's NEphew", wherein the children land in a place called 'the wood between the worlds'. It is a place to rest and find respite. One can rejuvenate there. And one sometimes never wants to leave. Nature is in league with the Beyond, no doubt - . Perhaps our the anti-bomb is more in the nature of a 'balm', a play on the word itself, pronounced almost the same way. I like to think of it this way, as a gentle strength, imperishable. I believe your dream, Remo, after Gregory's, is right - we decrease the synthetic radiation with our precious 'balm'.

K

Tue May 16, 2006 7:21 am
Founder

Yes, it seems to be the positive UFO effected by the "anti-atomic bomb".

Perfect!

Yes, 1111 comes back.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 7:25 am
Profile WWW

Post postscript...
Sorry, but I must post again, as when I completed my last post, I submitted it and the page came up without any boundaries, all in white! Then I also noticed that my first post (regarding the reaction to Gregorys dream) had lost its status as #111, and had taken on the same status as my subsequent post ('the balm') : #112. In this way, there are now two instances of post #112 for me. Clearly there is something to it. I wonder what can ever come next...

Thanks everyone, b.t.w, for all the expression here, I am feeling quite peculiar, as if something is certainly happening, as if something is being engendered by all of our energy which is very very healthy in the way of transubstantiation. A word which just came to mind..

best,
K

Tue May 16, 2006 7:30 am
Site Admin

Post My first BCI
Thanks Kristin for telling us your Unus Mundus moment.

When I read it and old memory popped up.

It vas in 1987. I was in a train from Paris to Bordeaux. I progressively went down into my body. It was a sunny day and the train was speeding among freshly ploughed fieds. The earth was dark and glittering under the sun.
Suddenly I felt an immense wave of bliss: the happiness of the earth, of the fields, of the dark soil offered to the warmth of the sun...

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue May 16, 2006 7:32 am
Profile Personal album

Post ..............
I pray this is my final notation - but I have now discovered that all three of my previous posts have become #113... I wonder what THIS one will be - maybe all 4 will read " #114 " after I have posted?

The weather IS changing>>>
:wink:

Hi Remo - have a good day!

Tue May 16, 2006 7:33 am
Founder

Post Re: ..............
kristin wrote:
Hi Remo - have a good day!

Good night, Kristin

...and if you dream, dream of -- our transsubstantiation

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 7:38 am
Profile WWW

Post .....a broken record?
...ah, now I understand - apologies All - that is how the numbers 'work' on the forum - oops... (perhaps getting a little bit too excited....?!)

And thanks, Roger, yes, like your memory, it is that same beautiful feeling, exactly that.Image

(for some reason this alchemic picture felt right - all of Nature and her bounty! - there is a hidden triangle below in her round body, though the upper one in the sky should not point away...)

Cheers all -
we can salute the positive UFO - :idea: (yes, I will dream!)
K

Tue May 16, 2006 7:50 am
Founder

Post Re: Answering the Questions of an Alien Force Saves Earth
Gregory Sova wrote:
"If the sky remains black then you are defeated and you must withdraw. If the sky turns white then we are defeated and we will surrender."

Gregory

I guess the meaning of the vision is that the necessary state for us humans is the "black sun". This is a well-known motif in alchemy:

Quote:
"The old philosophers called this blackness the Raven's Head [the caput corvi] or black sun. The anima media natura corresponds to the Platonic world-soul and the Wisdom [Sophia; Roger, listen!] of the Old Testament. In this state the sun is surrounded by the anima media natura and is therefore black. It is a state of incubation or pregnancy.[CW 14, § 729]

It is however not the nigredo, as Carl Jung believes, at least not in its meaning of a depression. The goal of the Sufi's opus is blackness...!

It is the Eros consciousness which is alone able to have a relationship with the "ETs" in their UFOs.

In my big crisis more than 33 years ago Sophia, the Wisdom of the Old Testament, showed me the situation like this:

In the image it was the sun in the "red sea" (literally!). The red sea, according to Jung, is the inferior function. My inferior function is the sensation. By relating my inferior sensation onto my body I found what I call today the Body-Centered Imagination. It is the method which transforms the spirit-psyche into the matter-psyche et vice versa. The background of this is the unus mundus symbolized in the Seal of Solomon (which in the picture above is also in the "red sea"). The snake is the "evil force", ie the acausal energy (of original Tantrism) I postulate today as the matter-psyche or the world soul, the energy of the unus mundus.

Everything I had to find out during the next 33 years was already in this image.

See also my explanations in http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... _p1k_e.htm , section 4.4.1

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 16, 2006 8:20 am
Profile WWW

Christopher Ross wrote:
This is the message of the fellow emerging from the flying saucer in my avatar, Klaatu, from the film, The Day the Earth Stood Still

Chris

I do not exactly know what this means. Is this a scene of a movie, or a dream or vision of yours? Thanks for clarification.

Remo

Greetings Remo & everybody,

The Day the Earth Stood Still (Le Jour ou la Terre S'Arretta) 1951 ...one of the greatest science fiction films of all time. Roger, you must know of this film, yes? (http://sfstory.free.fr/films/lejour.html)

By all means watch this film.

CHris

Tue May 16, 2006 12:26 pm
Founder

Post The Tantric transformation
In

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... arynx#1031

I quoted Jung with

Quote:
”The Pueblo Indians of New Mexico still think in the ‘heart’ and not in the head. Tantra Yoga gives the classic localizations of thought: anahata, thinking (or localization of consciousness) in the chest region (phrenes); visuddha (localized in the larynx), verbal thinking; and ajna, vision, symbolized by an eye in the forehead ...”

I guess now that the one transformation is {manipura -> vishuddha}, {3rd chakra -> 5th chakra}, which in our terms is the transformation {aggression -> logos (verbal (!) thinking},

the other, however is the transformation {svadhisthana -> ajna}, {2nd chakra -> 6th chakra}, which is the transformation {sexuality -> eros}.

The former transformation happens in Active Imagination, the latter in Body-Centered Imagination.

The former transformation has to do with a verbal activity, since one talks to the figures in the unconscious,

the latter transformation has however to do with passivity, the Wu Wei, the active passiveness, in which one just observes, and perhaps a quantum leap happens, perhaps not. The latter is the Hermetic process I call also the twin process.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post The Day the Earth Stood Still
for the synopsys, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still

Unhappily, I haven't seen the film.

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue May 16, 2006 12:37 pm
Profile Personal album

As you continue to repeat and clarify, slowly (yet surely?) what you have to say is sinking in. I have the sensation that I am becoming less dense and I am absorbing what you say with greater ease.

Quote:
the other, however is the transformation {svadhisthana -> ajna}, {2nd chakra -> 6th chakra}, which is the transformation {sexuality -> eros}.

and

Quote:
the latter transformation has however to do with passivity, the Wu Wei, the active passiveness, in which one just observes, and perhaps a quantum leap happens, perhaps not. The latter is the Hermetic process I call also the twin process.

You unknowingly aswered a question of mine, in relation to magics (the anima mundi) and how one could begin to approach the subject without bringing the power complex into the process. I couldn't understand, now I do. By doing 'nothing', ie observing, the incarnation (=magics?) occurs spontaneously, without the force of will or personal interest.

Ryan

PS I Love that you incorporated 'Body' into your laughing man!

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Tue May 16, 2006 2:08 pm
Site Admin

You unknowingly aswered a question of mine, in relation to magics (the anima mundi) and how one could begin to approach the subject without bringing the power complex into the process. I couldn't understand, now I do. By doing 'nothing', ie observing, the incarnation (=magics?) occurs spontaneously, without the force of will or personal interest.

Ryan

Ryan: see http://psychophysical.free.fr/viewtopic.php?p=1116#1116 and following

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue May 16, 2006 2:13 pm
Profile Personal album

I suppose it was there for me to see it all along in the posts written by everyone sinking into nature. I could not see it, not until now.

Thanks,

Ryan

Tue May 16, 2006 2:23 pm
Founder

Yes.

is the continuation of

Remo

PS: Its name is ROTFL = ROTH-FL = Rolling On THe Floor Laughing

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Ryan

I had a very big resistance against the insight that this could be magics. Then however I concluded as you do above: It is white magics, since the ego is completely passive and just observes what the world soul creates in a magic way. [Yes it is magics, in contrast to synchronicity]

This was the way out of my resistances.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 16, 2006 2:40 pm
Profile WWW

PS: Its name is ROTFL = ROTH-FL = Rolling On THe Floor Laughing

And thus you have shown us how to transform the "Wrathful" (RATHFL)!

Ryan

Tue May 16, 2006 3:26 pm

Post a reply to Gregory's query regarding "You have Honor&qu
It came to me, Gregory, given your having mentionned Logos (in tandem with the posting of your great dream on this thread) and how easily and insiduously it can take over our lives and become a sort of addiction (I am certainly paraphrasing here - pardon me -) {sorry, my problem is I am a bit dyslexic, and still have trouble with the function of taking quotations from other peoples posts and pasting them to my posts - I will continue to try....it will come to me one day...}. At any rate, I was thinking of your statements regarding 'Logos addiction' and then also of your second communication to the aliens in your dream (from the post on May 15 above, entitled "Answering the Questions of an Alien Force Saves Earth") where the Alien forces begin to retreat, but have not yet gone, and you suddenly 'feel' to tell them "You have Honor" . It occured to me that the reason you may have intuited to additionally relay the message "You have Honor" their way, is precisely due to your previous attachment to Logos.

The thing is, you realized maybe in the dream that it was actually truly HONORABLE to reside in the Eros consciousness, where previously you had not even been capable of giving it any credance due to the prevalance of Logos or the 'thinking/analyzing" function being 'in command', in authority (that thing we have all fought against and tried to get 'beyond'...). You know how the Logos dominated World has seemingly appropriated the word "honor" and all that it means in order to speak of their own 'high distinctions'? Truly the word has been co-opted by the power brokers, those who choose not to understand but only to dominate. But they do not appear to know what HONOR really means anymore, they don't know about it and they don't display it, whereas in your dream you instinctively knew that the inhabitants of the Beyond were full of "HONOR" and you were showing them that you respected them by using that very precise and special word, the word which means the earning of "merit" of the highest regard. The word 'Honor' should only be reserved for very noble deeds, and here perhaps it stood even for a very unusual kind of action, I would even guess it might have stood in this case for the sheer 'nobility of Being' itself, which you were able to so honestly communicate ( because you chose to have the communication 'sent' to the Aliens, you sensed it was correct and nobody could stop you, you were so intent).

Also, with this communication, you showed yourself to be a person of integrity, which clearly the Aliens understand. This in itself is such a good sign, as the beings from the Beyond, the "E.T's", can actually sense who has integrity - with your dream I really do feel this is so! This means that we CAN dismantle the 'bomb' with our wu wei attitude and perhaps our very humility in this function does not go unnoticed by those beings, who can also help us in some way, just as we are helping them...

Well, one idea anyway!

Best,
Kristin

Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 am

Post ....
The last part of the above subject line should read, ...."You Have Honor". Maybe the part that appeared on its' own &qu is meaningful ...perhaps "You Have Honor & quantum leap"?!?!

( and still more transubstantiation occurs here daily/nightly... :o ....!)

Kristin

Wed May 17, 2006 7:09 am

Post You Have Honor
Kristin,

Yes, it seems you are in the right ballpark when you write

Quote:
The thing is, you realized maybe in the dream that it was actually truly HONORABLE to reside in the Eros consciousness, where previously you had not even been capable of giving it any credance due to the prevalance of Logos or the 'thinking/analyzing" function being 'in command', in authority (that thing we have all fought against and tried to get 'beyond'...).

The control center is obviously dominated by ST types but finally a part of me began to smell a rat and spoke out of an IF place. But you can see what I am up against - all the other parts of me are against the messages - at least back in 1999. I guess by now I have a few more parts of me that are able to bend their knee a bit.

It felt in the dream as if I was bending my knee to a superior force. Perhaps I have enough integrity to "know" when it is time to yield. This seems to be connected to the religious instinct, to know that which we interact with here is divine and thus at bottom deserves our respect. One can only push things so far to see where the limits are and then one must consult "integrity" and bend the knee and listen like JOB to the other side which inquires - Where were you when I created the world? etc.

Quote:
This in itself is such a good sign, as the beings from the Beyond, the "ET's", can actually sense who has integrity - with your dream I really do feel this is so! This means that we CAN dismantle the 'bomb' with our wu wei attitude...

Yes, my "solar radiations", my "Logos dominate" needs to be dismantled so that the head may reunite with the body, so that the "bomb" will be difused and the realization of the unio corporalis will happen. My extreme one-sidedness causes a corresponding reaction from the Beyond as they try to compensate - to help me find balance. Thus "naked" communications from the other side continue to try to help me. But I feel like Jacob who wrestles with the angel and will not give up until some measure of blessing (wholeness) is granted. It is not a pretty picture but it is as near as I can see my reality.

Thanks for your sharings Kristin,

Gregory

Wed May 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2