UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 pm

[ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reply to topic
 CERN strangelets could destroy us come 11/9? 

Post time, and time again...
Hi,

of the '4 quarters' I suppose science is still a dark zone for me - but I feel to respond nonetheless :)

Suzanne wrote:

"HEY, somebody who knows something about science, Lee says we need someone who is earth-based alive to supply the probable meaning related to the term "transverse momentum" in connection with our concerns about CERN. I asked him why he doesn't just say what it means. But he says the process of cooperation intuitively and practically both between the living and deceased has an important positive effect without necessarily doing anything in the outward world. Nobody is going to listen at CERN anyway to us supposed crackpot lunatics."

Transverse momentum in what I can 'see' could well be something like 2 universal 'time zones' that are intersecting. Of course one could draw a vesica piscis as a frame on this imagery... but does that fit the aquarian theme?... maybe, collisions create jets.

-------

Quite sure Terrence McKenna said something about the positive aspects of being a 'flake with a purpose' in terms of seeking. I really like that, and it seems a good description of 'lunacy'.

ps - just looked up and saw something that got my attention. I can't say for sure what it would have to do with anything, but it was the very first thing I saw after hitting 'submit' on my post...

...then this got my attention also:

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~bandres/wparabolic.htm

The images 'speak' to me, the rest is better suited for someone else...

kind regards,
pascal

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 am
Founder

Post Subterranean Connections
All,

Suzanne wrote:
But [Lee] says the process of cooperation intuitively and practically both between the living and deceased has an important positive effect without necessarily doing anything in the outward world. Nobody is going to listen at CERN anyway to us supposed crackpot lunatics.

This is exactly what I postulated, too, independently from Lee.

Quotation from Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
Pauli was convinced that their idea [his and Jung's] of the complementarity between the outside and the inside was the result of their striving for wholeness, which he looked at as being some sort of a new mysticism growing out of natural science, when at some point in the future science will realize the limits of its worldview and look for its background, the so-called psychophysical reality or unus mundus (the one world). In the above mentioned letter Pauli even suspects that physics is only the outer ligament between the phenomena, and that in its background there would be a further connection, “a somehow subterranean one,” which “penetrates the essence of all things.” Like this it would become possible that not only (outer) means of natural science, but a direct influence of man’s inside onto nature could transform and even transmute the latter – something that could open the door to further evolution not only of consciousness but in matter itself. Pauli further realized that with these insights he approached Hermetic magic – and it seems that he already anticipated that such a novel natural mysticism could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the black mass of quantum physics .

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Subterranean Connections and The Fools
Remo Roth wrote:
All,

Suzanne wrote:
But [Lee] says the process of cooperation intuitively and practically both between the living and deceased has an important positive effect without necessarily doing anything in the outward world. Nobody is going to listen at CERN anyway to us supposed crackpot lunatics.

This is exactly what I postulated, too, independently from Lee.

Quotation from Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
Pauli was convinced that their idea [his and Jung's] of the complementarity between the outside and the inside was the result of their striving for wholeness, which he looked at as being some sort of a new mysticism growing out of natural science, when at some point in the future science will realize the limits of its worldview and look for its background, the so-called psychophysical reality or unus mundus (the one world). In the above mentioned letter Pauli even suspects that physics is only the outer ligament between the phenomena, and that in its background there would be a further connection, “a somehow subterranean one,” which “penetrates the essence of all things.” Like this it would become possible that not only (outer) means of natural science, but a direct influence of man’s inside onto nature could transform and even transmute the latter – something that could open the door to further evolution not only of consciousness but in matter itself. Pauli further realized that with these insights he approached Hermetic magic – and it seems that he already anticipated that such a novel natural mysticism could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the black mass of quantum physics .

Remo

LINK to my post to Patrick that contained this important quote:
Quote:
Josephson believes that psychics and telepaths may be able to direct random energy at sub-atomic levels for their own purposes, and in the commemorative stamp booklet writes that developments in information and quantum theories 'may lead to an explanation of processes still not understood within conventional science, such as telepathy'.

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1387#11387

Hi Remo, Last night after midnight, Lee and I were on a synchronicity quest about CERN. We came across some very interesting things including what unique dangers ALICE may present having to do with the transversal stuff I do not understand. I have those results on my home computer and am not able to access them until evening.

Anyhow, we found something else that I thought should be posted on this thread for perhaps some morbid comedy relief. He said just save it until morning and get more sleep now. Anyhow, I was able to figure out how to re-find it from my daughter's computer after reading your remarks, Remo. Indeed, we are not going to be able to convince the CERN megalomanics to be more cautious because they think of us as being the fools rather than that their own bravado may be the extreme terminal foolishness. The dang fool image below was also included under the quote as seen copied here.
Quote:

"Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

http://www.astronews.com/forum/showpost ... stcount=93

Nur aufgrund allenfalls aufgerollter ’string’förmiger Extradimensionen ist die von CERN durchaus und trotz aller neuer Leugnung sehr erhoffte Erzeugung miniaturkleiner Schwarzer Löcher (µSL) möglich - entsprechend Hawkings Theoreme aus den 80er Jahren des letzten Jahrhunderts müssten diese µSLs innerhalb 10-23 Sekunden zerstrahlen - laut Professor Otto E. Rösslers Theoreme ist diese sehr erhoffte Zerstrahlung der µSLs keineswegs gesichert.

SOURCE: http://www.achtphasen.net/index.php/pla ... 07/26/p639

This site has many excellent articles related to our interests which are summarized at the bottom of each page for quick access. This person, achtphasen, is also into some esoterics.

Sue/Lee

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm
Founder

Post Kappa-Yoda Woman and Subterranean Connections I
Remo Roth wrote:
... Pauli even suspects that physics is only the outer ligament between the phenomena, and that in its background there would be a further connection, “a somehow subterranean one,” which “penetrates the essence of all things.” Like this it would become possible that not only (outer) means of natural science, but a direct influence of man’s inside onto nature could transform and even transmute the latter – something that could open the door to further evolution not only of consciousness but in matter itself. Pauli further realized that with these insights he approached Hermetic magic – and it seems that he already anticipated that such a novel natural mysticism could be the Alexipharmakum, the counter-poison to the black mass of quantum physics .

Yesterday [morning of Nov 2nd], surely as a reaction on my dealing with the Kappa-Yoda Woman synchronicity and the possibility of "a subterranean connection" that will "penetrate the essence of all things" (W. Pauli), I had the following dream:

Quote:
Dream of Nov 2nd, 2010:
Finding the accidential place in space

I am told that though I had reached the accidential time, the kairos, I did not yet reach the accidential place in space.

As you know, during the last 30 years I have developed a method that I call synchronicity quest. In it, when one wakes up in the morning with a dream, one remains in some sort of half trance and walks in an accidential way into and in town (or to somewhere else). My experience is that this way the amount of synchronicities is incredibly increased, since in the outside one finds the second, outer event of the synchronicity. For many years I lived like this, and this behaviour helped me to increase my creativity and this way to write my manuscripts.

As I realize now, in these Kappa-Yoda Woman synchronicities my behaviour was alike. I had a spontaneous idea to move and did so. I call this behaviour also the motion of the body in accidential (outer) space.

With the above dream I realized that it is sometimes "wrong" to look for accidential space in the outside. There are situations in which I have to look for accidential space in the inside. This is the Kappa part of the synchronicity, since "Kappa" is a symbol for the magic energy different from physical/chemical energy and Jung's objective psychic energy that I call matter-psyche. This is why in the last encounter with the Yoda woman there was also the mother with the child ("child" = future development!) and the big Kappa bag. Kappa is in fact much more effective when one findes the "inner accidential space."

Further ideas to this topic I will describe in the next posts.

Remo

[to be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Post accidental 'inner space' dream experience
Remo, All,

I have little time now, but want to mark the moment with a post, as I feel I have perhaps experienced a synchronicity with Remo's
description of his dream of the 'inner accidental space' motif.

I have just had a dream in the last 3 nights in which I 'wake up' in my bed to notice a small chink or hole in the wall which has
suddenly appeared. In the dream, I lie in my bed, looking from there through into this small rip in the wall to see a room
which I have never before known to exist. The room is a 'between walls' room, lying between my bedroom and the kitchen
it seems. It is quite large, I am amazed at it's size. This room is all in a sort of grey-blue faded colouration, like an old
photograph or faded old magazine picture. Nothing in the room is coloured in any particular way, it is like a far-away room
from the past, such as a room that might have been in this house (which was built in 1919 or so) originally. Still it is even
more faded, like something in a dream (!). It seems to be another kitchen, like the kitchen from the past. In this room
I can only just see some countertops, it is a room without any furniture. There are some cupboards over the counters.
I think to myself in the dream how wonderful it is that such an extra space exists, that there is so much more ROOM now
for me to use! This will be great. However, there is also the sense: how do I use such a space? It feels like it is a space
that cannot be made to connect directly with the other rooms in some way -- this is just a feeling, not a particular insight.
I am very happy, however. The feeling is good. And there is one more important detail. A very strange thing, in this old and
'foggy' room, there is yet one thing that seems out of place. On the counter I can see a microwave oven sitting there.
In the dream I think, how interesting, but it is upon awakening that I realize how anomalous this oven is, in such a very
old-fashionned 'space'...

This is the best description I can manage for now. I have many thoughts, associations with my dream, but I have
no time to make them here now unfortunately. However I feel very strongly, as you can no doubt guess, that this place is
akin to the 'accidental inner space' which Remo has just recounted (assuming I understand his idea correctly). In this sense,
I do feel we may have here a synchronicity of some merit!

[BTW, I should mention that this space in the dream was not completely personal to me, but 'collective', as the house I live in is
apparently peopled by a group of others besides myself, who, it appears, sharing this house with me (not in reality, although in the
dream I am still the owner).

all the best,
Kristin

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Post oven
Oven can be seen as a cave or womb - as the folklore goes "bun in the oven" - Oven indicates psyche as it is the "yin" feature - can't find representive image but there is one about 2/3rd way through this You Tube clip of Bowie as space man - the Self in kitchen/psyche - the creation. Many dream journeys start in kitchen w/ oven as rep of Earth Mother - laboratory of the earth mother. In dream, oven = cave, ski doo or motorcycle = horse, same same.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... Bowie&aq=f

Those German bread ovens give a cave image:

As rendered by Madison Ave. is it essentially the same symbol in dream:

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

Post Heavy Ion Alert
Another article to add to the LHC strangelets production concerns,

Heavy Ion Alert

One estimate has it that,

Quote:
Note that this can mean a chance of over one in a thousand for strangelet production, per collision. The LHC expects to have up to
10 billion central heavy ion collisions. This number of collisions would be expected to produce about 10 million strangelets.

CASTOR - LHC's Detector Primarily For Strangelets
It looks like it is between the following image Jan posted in Earth Holes - How STRANGE is that?

Unification ‘Healing/Heeling’ Memorial
Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Post shadow
Source : bbc.co.uk

Dr Evans is one of the scientists who will take part in the new experiment

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Post DR EVANS = DR OCTOPUS ?
I had a dream last night: I had in hand a book with Spider-Man cover.

Leaving the dream, half-conscious, I say:

" Spider-man, c'est l'homme-araignée. L'homme a régné."

It's a pun in French: in English, it means : man has ruled ...

context of the dream: I just finished watching the trilogy "Spiderman"

The shadow of Dr. Evans reminds me of the shadow of Shiva in the CERN (thanks Suzanne) and also the movie poster for Spider-Man 3 where we see Spider-Man and his shadow.

DR OCTOPUS from Spider-man 2 :

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:52 am

Post more associations..
hey Bernie,
thanks for the 'cave' association posting-- I dig. Feel this sensibility you describe is very true to my actual dream 'feeling', as there was the sense that something special had been 'remembered'/recalled with my sudden viewing of an otherwise 'hidden' room... What else could it be but a remembrance of Self, the 'manna' that exists 'between the walls' of our body, something ineffable and numinous, which operates by an invisible means (like a microwave!).

Another insight I've had re. the microwave oven inclusion in my otherwise very old-fashionned 'dream kitchen', is a little bit more extroverted, and therefore more of a novelty idea perhaps. However, judge for yourselves... Lately on the internet an interesting story has been circulating of a filmmaker who was working with Charlie Chaplin's old movies. As he was going through one of them (I believe the one in question is entitled "The Circus"), he noticed a rather strange bit of footage, wherein a stout 'woman' (obviously a bit-actor, and probably a man in 'drag' it is speculated, as the feet are rather overlarge) walks through the scene (behind a stuffed zebra, as a matter of fact), coming in from the right, who appears, very anomolously, to be talking on a cell phone! Of course this is an old film, but the guy has gone through this scene over and over and cannot come to any conclusion other than this very one, despite the fact that many have offered other examples of what the actor might be 'doing' in the scene (he appears to be holding a phone up to his head and talking all the while, very odd).

Now I have looked at this clip several times, had a few thoughts of my own, but the main thing I'm getting at here is the subject of TIME TRAVEL. This is something that has come up, and for good reason given the physics/psychophysics of much of what we discuss here, and I do feel that the sudden jump in 'time travel' discussions in the outer world may be very important at this moment, especially where we are talking presently of such things as 'strangelets' coming into our world unbidden now.

I have not gathered illustrations of the 'time travel' phenomenon which I've seen represented lately on internet sources unfortunately, but I can tell you that many of these situations involve 'visual cues' found in old photographs that appear to show 'time travellers' in their midst, such as one in which a young man in punk hair and attire is seen amongst a group of people dressed most conservatively in a black and white photo from around the turn of the century. This sort of thing is increasing exponentially, and even if these things ARE doctored, as some crop circles, it still says that this 'theme' is taking up new residence in our psyches now, which gives one pause for thought...

At any rate, it is interesting, if only one example of how these sorts of 'out of place' accidental things seem 'constellated' in our world of today. There is, on this score, a general 'electrical' feeling in the air, which speaks to the possibility of 'odd' happenings arising from out of the blue more and more. This is definately palpable to one with psychic sensibilities I can certainly say. Thus, the presence of a 'microwave oven' in a dream of an old-fashionned kitchen 'between the worlds', does seem symbolic too, on some level, of this 'time travel' aspect. A microwave does operate through alternate means that bypass the obvious senses of human beings, imo much like a 'radio' from 'outer space' in some sense. I personally associate microwaves with something 'furturistic'too, since when they first came out they were so very bizarre in their functionning. Furthermore, microwaves I also have associated with some element of 'danger' over the years I would have to say, given that they 're-organize' energy, work very differently to conventional ovens. I am not that 'into' using mine very often, and do I know alot of people who have gotten rid of theirs for good measure because of the 'radiation' aspect they project...

Anyway, there are at least a few more speculations that could be made here on both a 'time travel' and 'radiation' level of the appearance of a microwave oven in such a dream landscape. To finish, I will add, for the record, that in the dream I did feel stranger still about this ' hidden room' when I saw there was a microwave oven standing on the counter -- I felt as if, not only did it not belong, in the sense of being from another era, but also in the sense of the apparatus as being something I feel, at best, 'neutral', at worst, 'suspicious' about... Weirdly, in the dream I also had a good feeling about this 'new room', it was with a buoyant feeling I felt that something good is now happening or about to happen. A unique combination of effects, that is for sure, and just about as complicated as things are in the outer world -- do we fear or do we welcome 'the Future' which is full of something we do not understand or know how to 'control' -- and --- if the uncertain future is NOW, how should we feel about that ...????

Kristin

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 am
Founder

Post accidental 'inner space' synchronicity
Kristin, Jan, All

kristin wrote:
I 'wake up' in my bed to notice a small chink or hole in the wall which has suddenly appeared. In the dream, I lie in my bed, looking from there through into this small rip in the wall to see a room which I have never before known to exist. The room is a 'between walls' room, lying between my bedroom and the kitchen it seems.

This is in fact a synchronicity to my thought of these days! When you had the dream, you did not yet know of them. Thus, it seems that my thoughts have "space-travelled." Or better: They reach into a region in which space is relativized. The distance between you and me is just some meters.

Before I go on with the interpretation of your dream and the synchronicity of the adjacent space (as I call it), I would like to show what I mean with the "accidential inner space," which is nothing less than the adjacent room you dreamt of.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Accidential Inner Space
I have already described the "accidential inner space" on July 27, 2010 in

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ght=#10734

Thus, I will quote this post here:

Quote:
Finding the two holes of physics

Patrick
Quote:
Patrick Booker wrote:
I am posting this dream here, Remo, as it seems to touch upon the issue of an awareness of the inorganic realm. I have been reflecting upon it for a day or so.

Here is the dream, from two days ago:-

'I am sitting in a large cave. ...

Since you dreamed the dream before I began to talk about God as inorganic matter, it seems to me to be a synchronistic confirmation of my thoughts.

The cave means some sort of a "hole" in inorganic matter. One of my very early dreams told me that my most important task in this life is to find "the two holes of or in physics." I realized then that the one hole is the hole in physical time. This means that we have to look for the kairos, the "right time" in which incarnations out of the psychophysical reality into our reality -- the above transformation of "eternal time" into "mundane time" -- happens. It is the spontaneous, ie a-causal moment, in which during BCI/SST an inner image emerges.

Finding the other hole was more complicated. It is the "hole" in matter, out of which incarnations into our world happen. Since it is a hole, this place is not the material universe. It must be something different; something behind or even beyond the material universe. As you, especially men, can imagine, for a long time I projected this "hole" into the vagina of worldly women.

But I feel somehow relieved that this is not only my personal projection. It is a collective projection, which was and still is more constellated since the late sixties, when we began to live "free love." In my case this period ended with my incredibly deep life crisis of 1972 to 1974. During this time I painted the above mentioned 9 "cross images,", and somehow as the tenth (on March 16, 1974) the mandala of my coniunctio with the white woman, the world soul, Mr. Roth has married Mrs. White, as I spontaneously called it.

Today I know that the hole in matter or in space -- it is exactly what astrophysics projects into the black holes, but on the level of the psychophysical reality -- is observable in the moments of the emergence of the vegetative inner images out of the belly (and/or the vegetative sensations) during BCI/SST.

I realized that the term "image" is only defined when we also define the term "space" (or "place"). There is no image without the idea of space. Thus, if the emergence of the image is spontaneous or a-causal, also the space or place of it is a-causal. This space cannot be the space of physics, since the latter is defined by the three dimensions measured in the units of meters (in the SI convention). Thus, there are no accidental holes in physical space. A space containing "accidental holes" must be something else than physical space. Today I know that it is the "space aspect" or the "body aspect" of the unus mundus, or of the psychophysical reality beyond physical reality.

As soon as during BCI/SST inner images and/or inner vegetative sensations emerge from the "belly brain," we experience such "accidential holes in physical space." These "holes" in space/matter and/or in the physical body correspond to what I call "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body." Thus, "the inner aspects of space/matter/the physical body" are these spontaneously observed inner images. Both correspond to what I call vegetative matter/space and the vegetative body. The (real) esoteric tradition called this aspect on the human level the subtle body, and on the collective level of the universe the world soul or anima mundi.

After the above Kappa-Yoda synchronicities and the dream of Nov 2 I realized that in synchronicity quest I am looking for the accidential space or the accidential hole in physical space in the outside. But now I have to realize that the real thing is to find the accidential hole in physical space in the inside. Thus, in some sort it is an accidential hole in "bodily space." As I write in the above quote, it is the spontaneous image emerging from the belly which corresponds to the accidential space or the accidential hole in bodily space. This happens in BCI.

I have to add here that not only inner accidential images create an accidential (psychophysical) space, but also vegetative sensations in our body. If we ask for example a symptom to show as a vegetative sensation (in Symptom-Symbol Transformation) then the spontaneously arising vegetative sensation also creates a hole in physical/bodily space. It is accidential since the sensation happens spontaneously, without any will: Suddenly, out of the blue, the symptom transforms into a vegetative sensation (or vegetative image).

Thus, what I had to learn is the fact that instead of looking for the accidential hole in outer space as in synchronicity quest, I have to look for it in my body; with the help of BCI or SST. As we will see, these "accidential holes in the physical body" correspond on the one hand to the "adjacent room," on the other to the psychophysical reality beyond our split into outer physical space and inner objective psychic space.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Accidential Inner Space and Unus Mundus
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, what I had to learn is the fact that instead of looking for the accidential hole in outer space as in synchronicity quest, I have to look for it in my body; with the help of BCI or SST. As we will see, these "accidential holes in the physical body" correspond on the one hand to the "adjacent room," on the other to the psychophysical reality beyond our split into outer physical space and inner objective psychic space.

As long as in the moment of the "accidential hole in physical time," in the kairos, I am looking for the "accidential hole in physical space" in the outside (what in fact I do in synchronicity quest), the inner and the outer event are not yet synchronous, but "only" synchronistic. This means that there is still some sort of split between the two "holes." They are temporally and/or spatially different (what is the reason why Jung did not use the term "synchronous," but "synchronistic" for such double events).

But if -- and this is the decisive new insight that I had to realize out of the Kappa-Yoda-Synchronicities -- I look for the "accidential hole in bodily space," i.e., the "accidential hole in my body," which is the vegetative image and/or the vegetative sensation, the two holes come together.

And then, when the "two accidential holes" are together, we are connected with the psychophysical reality, the unus mundus or the Eros Self. In fact, we (the Eros ego) are unified with the Eros Self. There is no object-subject boundary (Kristin, what is the right Kantian term for this?) anymore.

We are connceted or better, unfied with what I call the "always-everywhere." What happens in me happens also in the outside, for example in Kristin's dream. It is the situation that Carl Jung called the point A situation and Isaak Luria the tikkun.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Creating Constructive Strangelets
Remo Roth wrote:
We are connceted or better, unfied with what I call the "always-everywhere." What happens in me happens also in the outside, for example in Kristin's dream. It is the situation that Carl Jung called the point A situation and Isaak Luria the tikkun.Remo

Since the unus mundus is timeless, such situations correspond to the artificial creation of eternally living strangelets (to the fact of the eternal life of strangelets see my posts at the beginning of the thread); however, in a constructive and not in a destructive way.

Since the unus mundus is spaceless, such situations correspond to the strangelets "eating up" the whole world; but also here "they" do it in a constructive way: The point A (the human doing BCI) and the whole universe become one -- Isaak Luria's tikkun.

And also the third phase of Gerardus Dorneus' opus (besides the unio mentalis and the unio corporalis), the re-union of the ego with the unus mundus.

A shiver rans down my spine, I must say.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Back to the Adjacent Room in Kristin's Dream
Kristin, All

Now we can go back to Kristin's dream with the "adjacent room." See accidental 'inner space' dream experience )On February 14, 1975 I dreamt the following dream which in fact was the beginning of my further developping of C.G. Jung's and Marie-Louise von Franz's opus (from Return of the World Soul, Part II:

Quote:
The dream of the wooden sculptures in the adjacent room of Carl Jung’s and Marie-Louise von Franz’ house

I am in a villa, and around it there is a big and very beautiful park with big trees. It is the house where Carl Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz live together. There are also other people there, and we sit at a very long rectangular table.

Carl Jung begins to speak and says: “I’d like now to speak about the one that comes behind the Self …” He explains then what it is, but I forgot what it was.

After this reunion I walk into a “Nebenraum” (the adjoining room), a hall. Its entry is from outside (like the garages). Here at the walls there are wooden sculptures, which I palm. (Association of today: As a sculpturer I always palm sculptures. Only like this I can really feel their soul – the soul of matter, matter-psyche.)

/ / /

I never understood this dream then. I wrote under it: “I’m struggling with the Anima integration, and the unconscious comes with such a dream …” I did not yet know that it was a dream about the anima mundi and that the latter, as we realized above, is something completely other than Carl Jung’s Anima.

The dream is more or less self-explaining. It is obvious that it talks about what I call today the Eros Self symbolized in the ancient alchemical text Komarios to Kleopatra as the vessel with breasts, which is of course also a symbol of Eros. The villa (a big house) means the extension of Jung’s and von Franz’s theory by including the gross body/vegetative body relationship. The park with the beautiful vegetation means the vegetativum, the vegetative nervous system.

But now the very interesting and crucial detail comes: I abandon the house and enter from outside the adjacent room, a real hall. In the course of time I learned with the help of own and dreams of my patients that the adjacent room means the vegetative body. It is the “vegetative space” [In German the terms for room and space are identical: der Raum], the place where vegetative life happens. Thus, the adjacent room is a symbol of the belly brain or gut brain.

In the adjacent room there are wooden sculptures. “Wood” means “vegetative;” thus again the stressing of the VNS. Sculptures are “formed matter,” thus both symbols together mean the vegetative body to be created. Further, sculptures mirror reality and are like this an image of reality – as is the image out of the belly in BCI/SST.

The end of the dream consists in the palming of the wooden sculptures. Later I realized that I had to integrate my hands into Symptom-Symbol Transformation: The patients lie on the couch – Sigmund Freud in his old-fashioned frock coat comes back – and with the help of my hands I assist them to come down from the head and enter the belly brain. Then everything else happens itself, spontaneously, acausally.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Marie-Louise von Franz' Legacy
I dreamt of the adjacent room many times. It was in fact one of the last topics I exchanged with Marie-Louse von Franz. It was in August 1997 when I wrote to her about these dreams. She was however already too sick and was not able to answer anymore, though she was extremely interested in the topic; and some months later, on Feb 17, 1998 she deceased.

Some months before, Marie-Louise von Franz gave me her legacy:

"Remo, I cannot go further than C.G. Jung -- but you must do so!"

This is one of the most important reasons why I am going on in my research since then. And the dream of Nov 2, 2010 led me one important step further. I am so glad that Kristin and others are having now dreams that are so synchronistic to my research. It seems further that Clarice did already dream of this topic in 2007; see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... c&&start=0

Remo

PS:
I just see that I also wrote about this on 11 Jan 2007 11:38 am:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#3677 , and
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#3678

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Back to the Adjacent Room in Kristin's Dream II
kristin wrote:
I have just had a dream in the last 3 nights in which I 'wake up' in my bed to notice a small chink or hole in the wall which has suddenly appeared. In the dream, I lie in my bed, looking from there through into this small rip in the wall to see a room which I have never before known to exist. The room is a 'between walls' room, lying between my bedroom and the kitchen it seems. It is quite large, I am amazed at it's size.

Obviously the "adjacent room," the psychophysical reality we can reach in our body. In Kristin's dream it is a kitchen, i.e., the room where the dishes are cooked. This means the cooking of the life essence. Entering the "adjacent room" seems to be existencial to Kristin.

Quote:
This room is all in a sort of grey-blue faded colouration, like an old photograph or faded old magazine picture. Nothing in the room is coloured in any particular way, it is like a far-away room from the past, such as a room that might have been in this house (which was built in 1919 or so) originally. Still it is even more faded, like something in a dream (!). It seems to be another kitchen, like the kitchen from the past. In this room I can only just see some countertops, it is a room without any furniture. There are some cupboards over the counters.
I think to myself in the dream how wonderful it is that such an extra space exists, that there is so much more ROOM now for me to use! This will be great. However, there is also the sense: how do I use such a space? It feels like it is a space that cannot be made to connect directly with the other rooms in some way -- this is just a feeling, not a particular insight.

The old photo symbolizes the "time-travel" because of the timelessness of the psychophysical reality. Thus, the room is "from the past." One cannot enter it from the "normal rooms," i.e., with the help of the Logos ego and the CNS. One has first to enter the Eros ego and the VNS (the autonomous or vegetative nervous system).

Quote:
I am very happy, however. The feeling is good. And there is one more important detail. A very strange thing, in this old and 'foggy' room, there is yet one thing that seems out of place. On the counter I can see a microwave oven sitting there.
In the dream I think, how interesting, but it is upon awakening that I realize how anomalous this oven is, in such a very old-fashionned 'space'...

Quote:
A microwave does operate through alternate means that bypass the obvious senses of human beings, imo much like a 'radio' from 'outer space' in some sense. I personally associate microwaves with something 'furturistic'too, since when they first came out they were so very bizarre in their functionning. Furthermore, microwaves I also have associated with some element of 'danger' over the years I would have to say, given that they 're-organize' energy, work very differently to conventional ovens. I am not that 'into' using mine very often, and do I know alot of people who have gotten rid of theirs for good measure because of the 'radiation' aspect they project...

Microwaves heaten bodily matter (animal and human). Perhaps this is a modern symbol of the above mentioned life essence.

Quote:
This is the best description I can manage for now. I have many thoughts, associations with my dream, but I have
no time to make them here now unfortunately. However I feel very strongly, as you can no doubt guess, that this place is akin to the 'accidental inner space' which Remo has just recounted (assuming I understand his idea correctly). In this sense, I do feel we may have here a synchronicity of some merit!

[BTW, I should mention that this space in the dream was not completely personal to me, but 'collective', as the house I live in is apparently peopled by a group of others besides myself, who, it appears, sharing this house with me (not in reality, although in the dream I am still the owner).

Yes, Kristin, this is the "accidental inner space" or the "accidential hole in the physical or bodily space." It is exactly what my dream of Nov 2nd liked to tell me: We have to find the unus mundus or psychophysical reality in our bodies. Then we become "point A" and can exercise Luria's tikkun.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:58 am
Profile WWW

Post old house dream
Kristin – several house things but not interpretations: A full individuated psyche is often represented by a huge old house. Like the children in those “A Series of Unfortunate Events” books – the kids are multifaceted; scientists, intuitive, ect. They can take anything the world throws at them. A friend many years ago back in NY dreamed of another room in her house. Soon after she inherited a farm (her mother’s) in Texas where she was from but had not been there for 30 years. I had a friend who often dreamed of a room in her “house” she was afraid to go in to. Felt it represented the countervailing psychological type of her main type.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: more associations.. The Jedi and and The Lepsi
kristin wrote:
..... At any rate, it is interesting, if only one example of how these sorts of 'out of place' accidental things seem 'constellated' in our world of today. There is, on this score, a general 'electrical' feeling in the air, which speaks to the possibility of 'odd' happenings arising from out of the blue more and more. This is definately palpable to one with psychic sensibilities I can certainly say. Thus, the presence of a 'microwave oven' in a dream of an old-fashionned kitchen 'between the worlds', does seem symbolic too, on some level, of this 'time travel' aspect. A microwave does operate through alternate means that bypass the obvious senses of human beings, imo much like a 'radio' from 'outer space' in some sense. I personally associate microwaves with something 'furturistic'too, since when they first came out they were so very bizarre in their functionning. Furthermore, microwaves I also have associated with some element of 'danger' over the years I would have to say, given that they 're-organize' energy, work very differently to conventional ovens. I am not that 'into' using mine very often, and do I know alot of people who have gotten rid of theirs for good measure because of the 'radiation' aspect they project...

Anyway, there are at least a few more speculations that could be made here on both a 'time travel' and 'radiation' level of the appearance of a microwave oven in such a dream landscape. To finish, I will add, for the record, that in the dream I did feel stranger still about this ' hidden room' when I saw there was a microwave oven standing on the counter -- I felt as if, not only did it not belong, in the sense of being from another era, but also in the sense of the apparatus as being something I feel, at best, 'neutral', at worst, 'suspicious' about... Weirdly, in the dream I also had a good feeling about this 'new room', it was with a buoyant feeling I felt that something good is now happening or about to happen. A unique combination of effects, that is for sure, and just about as complicated as things are in the outer world -- do we fear or do we welcome 'the Future' which is full of something we do not understand or know how to 'control' -- and --- if the uncertain future is NOW, how should we feel about that ...????

Kristin

Hi Kristin, I got home yesterday evening and did not stay up for very long. When I woke up again, it was after 10 PM. I had in my mind a word that had come up just as I was awakening. Lee and I had been on some inner journeys, but most of it was vague in my memory. I need to take better care of myself as he says since not only is that good for me but it makes it easier for me to tolerate the vibration shifts that I am not fully adapted to yet. Later today my husband and I are both going to the doctor that is pretty good about helping without discouraging self-help. He will like it that I have the biofeedback thing operational again which should be getting my heart rate and breathing rythmns in better synch within a couple of weeks to a month. Anyhow, the one thing I did remember as I was getting up to come out to the living room and my computer was the word "lepsi". This had seemed to be a kind of One and Only joke which he likes to do to cheer me up when I am feeling very overwhelmed about everyday problems. We have been mentioning Yoda and the Jedi a lot here on the forum recently. Lee seemed to be asking me what we and our other soul friends living and deceased could be called instead of Jedi. Uhhh, I don't know... was my kind of groggy response. Then he said, how about..... long pause..... Lepsi? I knew what that meant because it was a topic I guess on the Ann-Suzanne Blog some months ago and was related to a butterfly image.

Kristin, I read your post I have just partly quoted that you made Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 pm my time in Virginia. Then I got something to eat and finally got around to doing a Google search for Lepsi. From my Web History from last night: 11:30pm Searched for Lepsi - Viewed 1 result. I knew what image I would want to find from the past Blog posts. It would be this one which is the relatively small sized one I have seen before:

Somewhat later on I came across a larger image of the same that could be magnified even more. This is in another language but is not hard to understand. Plus it fits with what you had mentioned in your post while I had been sleeping and woke up with the word Lepsi in my mind.

Kristin said: At any rate, it is interesting, if only one example of how these sorts of 'out of place' accidental things seem 'constellated' in our world of today. There is, on this score, a general 'electrical' feeling in the air, which speaks to the possibility of 'odd' happenings arising from out of the blue more and more. This is definately palpable to one with psychic sensibilities I can certainly say.

It is easy to spot the word "elektricke" to go along with your use of "electrical".

Next I noticed that the first four images in the results had a kind of theme to them although outwardly they did not appear at first to be that related. Here they are with a brief description of what they are supposed to be. Maybe this first one is about balancing or compensating for vibrations or something or other like that.

Description Ilustrac-lepsi.png
English: draft of balancing machine

SOURCE: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... -lepsi.png

------------------------

Rhythm of Life

Rita Ridaz Lepsi - Artist - Drawings and Paintings
Toronto, ON

Because of my dance background, movement was always the main tool I used to express myself. Following my departure from the Performing Arts, drawing and painting became an excellent alternative tool to depict my fascination with people and their lives in another way. That is why “Moods and Movements” has become the primary theme in my works.

Everything that surrounds us in our everyday life has a certain rhythm, mood and movement, whether visible or hidden. In my observation, every situation represents or causes a certain mood in the participant or the spectator. And, as movements themselves are the most obvious signs of life, they can often portray the different moods, and what have inspired them, no matter their size or kind… This is what I ultimately aim to capture in my drawings and paintings........

SOURCE: http://www.zhibit.org/profile/ritaridazlepsiartwork

--------------------------------

Lepsi ah nef.JPG
Comes from Egyptologist
Karl Richard Lepsius
1849-1859

SOURCE: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Lepsi_ah_nef.JPG

-------------------------------

pry je lepsi a rozhodne vetsi nez Stonehenge :)

Other great Stonehenge - Avebury photos at this site -- examples:

Photo of Avebury, Wiltshire

Avebury, UK Stonehedge

SOURCE: http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhot ... l#20673859

I checked back and found the first mention of Lepsi on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. I did not remember consciously that it was related to CERN in our discussions during May 0f 2009. There is another longer Lepsi post after that one at the link provided at the end here. But this part is the first mention and goes straight into referencing the Hadron Collider and William Henry's concern about it.

Suzanne Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:42 pm
Re: faces on stone & and road leading to... ?

Not tonight, it's 3 AM Tuesday, but the night before going on morning, there was a distinct change in my inner "travels" where all was much more vivid than ever before. Everything and Everybody looked bathed in a subtle yet numinous light from within, as well as all things and all beings appeared either transparent or like mirrors, as well as all were rotating or revolving in various ways. Things along these lines have happened before, but this was much more coordinated and happening while I was completely conscious, with only my eyes shut without being asleep. This reminded me in some ways of the image on my earlier post about the (gnostic) Gospel of Thomas:

Gospel of Thomas: two as one, outer-inner, above-below
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7251#7251

This evening after getting home, I had one of my mini-naps with one term and two other words at the end. "Primal Light" of God and what sounded like signi but I thought must be "cygni" and "lepsi". Well, believe it or not, all of those words and their meanings and images interwove into quite an incredible pattern. For starters, here is one example:

STARGATE CERN

I visited CERN looking to read the signs and the symbols of the scientists who are poised to either turn earth into a light echo as it slips into a black hole in a silent scream or to open a stargate to a new universe...

An experiment called ATLAS will lift the stone, the building blocks of nature. Standing over five stories tall and weighing 7,000 tons the ATLAS detector is housed in cathedral-sized cavern 300 feet underground.

I was blown away when I got off the elevator that took me those 300 feet underground to the ATLAS detector. The sign on the wall said it all: “Recreating the conditions just after the Big Bang.” (One 100,000,000,000th of a second - one hundred of a billionth – after the big bang to be exact.)

I instantly recalled the Jewish legend that tells of the return of Elijah, the forerunner of the Messiah, who will perform seven wonders, among which is heralding the reappearance of the primal light, which shone before the week of the Creation. This ‘primal light’ sounds suspiciously like the Higgs Field and the God Particle.

By literally smashing particles together at nearly the speed of light scientists hope to answer fundamental questions about what happened to the particles that make up our Universe in the nano seconds after Big Bang. Isn’t this another way of describing the time (one hundredth of a billionth of a second) before the first week of the Creation?

If I had a chance to re-write the sign at CERN it’d read: Recreating the conditions just after the big bang… so that the primal light, which shone before the week of the Creation, will reappear...

It may be more than synchronistic that the logo for the God Particle
fits perfectly on the Transfiguration image of Jesus.

The Transfiguration is thought to prefigure the coming of a new Light into the world. This Light will appear at the End Time, which may well correspond to the Maya 2012 date.

THE DIVINE PARTICLE

The Gnostics believed humans are divine sparks trapped in the human body. They claimed they possessed the secret of the Divine Spark or particle and how to “perfect” their bodies into light. The Great Perfection, as it is called in Tibet, is the process whereby all the nerves of the body are transmuted into a vortex of energy and the Divine Spark is “beamed” to another locale in space-time.

The Gnostics further believed that the soul was composed of an immaterial and imperishable crystalline substance. It emanated from the highest, finest realm and became entangled in the human body and the spell of Earth.

In The Gospel of Judas Jesus said, ‘Come that I may teach you about secrets no person has ever seen. For there exists a great and boundless realm, whose extend no generation of angels has seen, in which there is a great and invisible spirit. Which no eye of an angel has ever seen, No thought of the heart has ever comprehended, And it was never called by any name.

http://www.williamhenry.net/art_dis-cerning.html

More on Lepsi and CERN and ancient Egypt, Rosicrucians, and lots of other related things:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=7516#7516

Suzanne

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Symbolic Use of Neutrinos And Strangelets
Remo,

Maybe I shouldn't inquire given my old age and poor memory but...

Trying to follow your process. As I understand it you have made symbolic use of neutrinos, because of their ghost like nature and almost total lack of interaction with ordinary matter, as something that can penetrate the unus mundus – thus they function as some kind of “ligament” between worlds I guess is the idea. Now you make symbolic use of strangelets, which in reality live only for nanoseconds, as a “device” to show that brief “holes” (time blinks) are opened between worlds because they have a much longer lifetime than most subatomic particles. Is there a connection between the use of these two particles?

Gregory

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 pm
Founder

Post Microwaves
Wiki

Quote:
A microwave oven works by passing non-ionizing microwave radiation, usually at a frequency of 2.45 gigahertz (GHz)—a wavelength of 122 millimetres (4.80 in)—through the food. Microwave radiation is between common radio and infrared frequencies. Water, fat, and other substances in the food absorb energy from the microwaves in a process called dielectric heating. Many molecules (such as those of water) are electric dipoles, meaning that they have a positive charge at one end and a negative charge at the other, and therefore rotate as they try to align themselves with the alternating electric field of the microwaves. This molecular movement represents heat which is then dispersed as the rotating molecules hit other molecules and put them into motion.

Taken symbolically, (onesided) rotation means "beginning of new life." Thus, it is in fact the life essence that is meant in Kristin's dream. If, however, we concretize, there seems to be a danger. There are more and more people who believe that microwave ovens are destructive and can lead to cancer.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Ezekiel Eight
Hi,

Ezekiel 8

7 Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall. 8 He said to me, "Son of man, now dig into the wall." So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9 And he said to me, "Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here." 10 So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and detestable animals and all the idols of the house of Israel. 11 In front of them stood seventy elders of the house of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

...just a first thought. I'd like to know the different interpretations of these verses.

kind regards,
pascal

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post Synchronicity quest: internet
Remo Roth wrote:
As long as in the moment of the "accidential hole in physical time," in the kairos, I am looking for the "accidential hole in physical space" in the outside (what in fact I do in synchronicity quest), the inner and the outer event are not yet synchronous, but "only" synchronistic. This means that there is still some sort of split between the two "holes." They are temporally and/or spatially different (what is the reason why Jung did not use the term "synchronous," but "synchronistic" for such double events).

But if -- and this is the decisive new insight that I had to realize out of the Kappa-Yoda-Synchronicities -- I look for the "accidential hole in bodily space," i.e., the "accidential hole in my body," which is the vegetative image and/or the vegetative sensation, the two holes come together.

Remo,

At some point I had realized that the activity of finding synchronicities in images and text on the internet is some kind of projection of the true intended process. A projection into the computer/internet and ultimately an externalization of a process that is meant to be internal. But I have not been able to "internalize" it yet, and so I go on projecting it. The projected process does seem to have some real value, especially as it serves to confirm certain ideas and trains of thought, thus helping one to evolve one's ideas in the "correct" direction, and to do the "correct" actions in the world. This process also seems to function among multiple individuals here in our group. I don't know if there could be any negative effects of this process, do you?

Although I still use the "internet synchronicity quest" method sometimes, I always remain aware that it is a projection, and try not to overdo it. It can be tempting to get too hooked on it.

-Jess

P.S. Speaking of real-life synchronicities, I had one last week. I injured my right knee in June; it is OK to walk but it doesn't tolerate any exercise, which has had a negative affect on my physical health. My analyst suggested that I try water exercise of some type, as the density of the water provides resistance without the impact of gravity upon the joints. I asked if he knew anyplace I could do this, and he mentioned a health center which I hadn't known about, located in the next block. They offer water aerobics classes and I guess other types of water exercise, as well as all kinds of other fitness activities. I left his office, and walking to my car I found a set of keys in the middle of the street. Attached to them was a membership card to that health center. It had a bar code on it which I assumed would identify the owner. I went home and looked up their phone number, called and gave them the number, and left my phone number with them. Soon I got a call from the owner of the keys, an elderly woman who had just joined the health center two weeks ago. I asked what she did at the health center and she said water aerobics. I said I knew she was going to say that! I asked if she was at the center that day, and she said no, she was seeing her councellor, who happens to be located in the same building as my analyst. Anyway, we ended up transferring the keys by me leaving them in my mailbox since she was coming by when I wasn't going to be home. But I do intend to meet her face-to-face, whether I join a class at the health center or not.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Founder

Post Re: Synchronicity quest: internet
Jess

Jess Marks wrote:
At some point I had realized that the activity of finding synchronicities in images and text on the internet is some kind of projection of the true intended process. A projection into the computer/internet and ultimately an externalization of a process that is meant to be internal. But I have not been able to "internalize" it yet, and so I go on projecting it. The projected process does seem to have some real value, especially as it serves to confirm certain ideas and trains of thought, thus helping one to evolve one's ideas in the "correct" direction, and to do the "correct" actions in the world. This process also seems to function among multiple individuals here in our group. I don't know if there could be any negative effects of this process, do you?

Although I still use the "internet synchronicity quest" method sometimes, I always remain aware that it is a projection, and try not to overdo it. It can be tempting to get too hooked on it.

I would not talk of projection. In synchronicity quest -- and also in the internet synchronicity quest -- one tries to find "incarnations in the mind/spirit part" of the unus mundus, i.e., coming out of the collective unconscious and entering the mind as a new idea. Thus, synchronicity quest does in fact have "some real value, as it serves to confirm certain ideas and trains of thought." And thus serves to finding the correct direction and actions. Perfect!

Body-Centered Imagination, however, is an incarnation that does not happen in a split way as in synchronicity (and thus not in the mind/spirit part of the unus mundus), but in the "material part" of the unus mundus. This means that the incarnation happens first in the material part of the psychophysical reality/unus mundus, i.e. in the subtle body/world soul "realm," and then, because the latter and our material world are nonlocally connected, also in our body (healing!) and in the "body of the universe" (the material universe; the universe of physics and science). This is what Isaak Luria called the tikkun. I quote C.G. Jung's interpretation of it:

Quote:
"Here the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man’s cosmic responsibility is acknowledged.”

It seems that this incarnation happens unconsciously in UFO encounter and abduction, is however not sustainable since people are unconscious of this process. They are forced to observe these processes without realizing first that they fall unconsciously into the Eros ego/autonomous nervous system, and second that incarnation, i.e. new creation happens. In BCI one is however conscious of this process. This is why such incarnation is sustainable. The situation in the unus mundus has definitely changed, and thus the material as well as the world of the mind have changed, too.

In the destructive case materialistic physicists project all this into the matter of physics, as in the LHC experiment of CERN, and this way are destructively "infected." Instead of realizing that they should abandon the Logos ego and enter the Eros ego, where the world is all synchronistic and magic, they fantasize that the strangelets (the projected Eros Self) eat all matter and thus the whole universe becomes one little point. As I showed above, this projection leads also into paranoic thoughts or even into a paranoic psychosis.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
I would not talk of projection. In synchronicity quest -- and also in the internet synchronicity quest -- one tries to find "incarnations in the mind/spirit part" of the unus mundus, i.e., coming out of the collective unconscious and entering the mind as a new idea. Thus, synchronicity quest does in fact have "some real value, as it serves to confirm certain ideas and trains of thought." And thus serves to finding the correct direction and actions. Perfect!

I guess I was thinking of projection in terms of "looking out there" for answers (on the internet) rather than looking inside. Is that an inaccurate use of the term? Maybe it is a combination of looking in and looking out. I feel a little confused about it.

Best,
-Jess

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 am
Founder

Jess Marks wrote:
I guess I was thinking of projection in terms of "looking out there" for answers (on the internet) rather than looking inside. Is that an inaccurate use of the term? Maybe it is a combination of looking in and looking out. I feel a little confused about it.

It is not the depth psychological use of the term. Projection always means believing in an attribute of a person or a thing outside, which is however one's own.

I had a further idea: Perhaps one could also "google" in one's own belly. This way one looks for the image parallel to the symptom, arising out of the belly. Works perhaps with your knee.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Founder

Post Re: Symbolic Use of Neutrinos And Strangelets
Gregory

Gregory Sova wrote:
Trying to follow your process. As I understand it you have made symbolic use of neutrinos, because of their ghost like nature and almost total lack of interaction with ordinary matter, as something that can penetrate the unus mundus – thus they function as some kind of “ligament” between worlds I guess is the idea. Now you make symbolic use of strangelets, which in reality live only for nanoseconds, as a “device” to show that brief “holes” (time blinks) are opened between worlds because they have a much longer lifetime than most subatomic particles. Is there a connection between the use of these two particles?

The idea is as follows: Neutrinos/antineutrinos and strangelets -- the latter live eternally, and not only for nanoseconds -- do not represent common matter (as physicists believe), but belong to the psychophysical reality or unus mundus. Thus, they correspond to the energy/matter that I call matter-psyche (since this is the matter/energy of the psychophysical reality).

The psychophysical reality is space- and timeless, i.e. eternal and infinite. It is the background behind or beyond our world splitted into an outer, physical and an inner, psychic world. Out of this (unobservable) psychophysical reality, which is matter-psyche, or neutrinos/antineutrinos, or stranglets, an incarnation into our world takes place. In this incarnation they transform into matter/energy with higher order and linear time. They have some sort of a "higher life." These incarnations are (unconsciously) observed, for example by UFO/aliens experiencers. They unconsciously fall into the Eros ego, which allows such observation. On the contrary, the CERN physicists remain in the Logos (and reject everything that has to do with the Eros ego). Thus, in their unconscious delusional ideas are produced, what means paranoia or even a paranoic psychosis.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 am
Profile WWW

Post Arthur I. Miller - Pauli and Jung
I came across this link the other day:
http://www.arthurimiller.com/

I watched the CERN lecture (on You Tube in 10 minute chunks). Quite a lot of material here. The questions from the audience were mostly hostile, but he stood his ground:
http://www.arthurimiller.com/selected-l ... n-lecture/

He apparently shares with his wife an interest in Japan:
http://www.lesleydowner.com/

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Post Maybe what my ALICE "vision" concern is about
OK, I was having some dreams and visions... I do not have time now to check back when they maybe first appeared having to do with red metal as part of whatever the thing was... it was a week or two or more. Probably around the same time I posted the photo of the Shiva statue casting its shadow on the side of one of the buildings at CERN. This has something to do with the ALICE part of the Hadron Collider.

NOTE: Addition of this picture is being made at 5:02 PM 11/6 Saturday.

L3 magnet in the ALICE cavern

I had the fiercest back pain of my entire life Thursday afternoon. I do not know if it may have been in part a reaction to a shot I got at the doctor that morning. I was unable to come home that evening from the grandkids' house. I was also not up to sitting at a computer. I did get home OK last night (Friday) but went on to sleep very exhausted. Woke up just awhile ago, signed on to AOL to check my E-mail, and found this news item starring me in the face.

Scientists Look to Recreate Big Bang

Updated: 12 hours 13 minutes ago

Lee Speigel

(Nov. 5) -- Talk about a trip back in time. Scientists have always wondered what it was like at the moment of and immediately after the creation of the universe, generally known as the Big Bang. Soon, they may find out.

By using the world's biggest and most powerful particle accelerator -- the Large Hadron Collider, or LHC -- researchers will attempt to create, essentially, mini-Big Bangs that will help them study matter that once existed almost 14 billion years ago.

OK, if this all sounds a bit heady -- especially for those of us who wonder how we're going to get by until the next paycheck comes around -- let's break this down a bit.

The ATLAS Experiment at CERN
This is a simulated production of a black hole in the
ATLAS detector on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN.

First -- and we might as well start at the beginning -- the Big Bang theory (apart from being a very funny TV sitcom) suggests that the universe was created 13.7 billion years ago when extremely high energy caused a rapid expansion of what is theorized was a very hot and dense state, and it continues to expand outward.

The LHC was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research, or CERN at its laboratory near the French-Swiss border.

The machine sits in a 17-mile-in-circumference underground tunnel near Geneva and is used to study what the known universe is made of and why it works the way it does. Fundamental particles are made to collide inside the accelerators, and this helps scientists understand more about the laws of nature.

Researchers hope that by colliding lead ions inside the huge LHC "Big Bang machine," they'll be able to recreate what the young universe looked like.

CERN spokesman James Gillies told the BBC that when the universe was created, scientists believe, physical matter was different from the matter we see and feel around us now.

"Matter exists in various states. ... And if you take materials into laboratories, you can pull the electrons off the atoms and you have another state of matter which is called plasma," Gillies said.

Physicists speculate that at the beginning of time as we know it, there may have been another form of matter, something they call quark-gluon plasma.

Gillies says that if LHC researchers can recreate that quark-gluon plasma matter, it may help them understand how it "evolved into the kind of matter that can make up you and me."

NOTE: There is a video at You Tube link at the end of the article.

AOL Big Bang Collider Article

There is also a link to the BBC article that the AOL one is based on. That is where ALICE comes in bigtime! Since I know next to nothing about physics, I was unable to figure out why my vision stuff seemed to be pointing to ALICE and ions instead of photon collisions as some kind of special danger. The article at BBC says not only ALICE but other collider elements that usually do not deal with ions will be used for this specific experiment. Quote: "Cern's spokesman James Gillies told BBC News that besides ALICE, the ATLAS and Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) experiments will also be temporarily colliding ions."

-------------------------------

3 November 2010 Last updated at 11:50 ET

LHC researchers 'set to create a mini-Big Bang'

By Katia Moskvitch

Science reporter, BBC News

The ALICE experiment has been designed for lead ions collisions (simulation)

Researchers at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) are getting set to create the Big Bang on a miniature scale.

Since 2009, the world's highest-energy particle accelerator has been smashing together protons, in a bid to shed light on the fundamental nature of matter.

But now the huge machine will be colliding lead ions instead.

The experiments are planned for early November and will run for four weeks.

The LHC is housed in a 27km-long tunnel on the Franco-Swiss border and is managed by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (Cern).

The collider consists of four different experiments and one of them, ALICE, has been specifically designed to smash together lead ions.

The goal of these collisions is to investigate what the infant Universe looked like. Colliding protons at high energies was aimed at other aspects of physics, such as finding the elusive Higgs boson particle and signs of new physical laws, such as a framework called supersymmetry.

Cern's spokesman James Gillies told BBC News that besides ALICE, the ATLAS and Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) experiments will also be temporarily colliding ions.

Big Bang

He said the tests could provide an insight into the conditions of the Universe some 13.7 billion years ago, just after the Big Bang.

They will look at the Universe fractions of a second after a tiny but very dense ball of energy exploded to create the cosmos as we know it today.

Scientists believe that it was back then that a special state of matter existed, different from the matter the Universe is formed of now.

"Matter exists in various states: you can take a material like water and if you deep freeze it, it'll be solid, and if you put it on a table, it'll turn into a liquid, and if you put it into a kettle, it'll turn into a gas," said Dr Gillies.

"It's all the same stuff, but those are different states of matter. And if you take materials into laboratories, you can pull the electrons off the atoms and you have another state of matter which is called plasma."

But at the very beginning of the Universe, there might have been yet another state of matter. Physicists have dubbed this "stuff" the quark-gluon plasma.

"And this is the state of matter you have if you're able to effectively melt the nuclear matter that makes up atoms today, releasing the things that are inside, which are quarks and gluons," Dr Gillies explained.

Quark and gluon soup

If the researchers at the LHC are able to recreate that state of matter and study it, they could get important clues about how it "evolved into the kind of matter that can make up you and me".

One of the scientists who will be taking a part in the experiment is David Evans from the University of Birmingham, UK.

Dr Evans is one of the scientists who will take part in the new experiment

"Although the tiny fireballs will only exist for a fleeting moment (less than a trillionth of a trillionth of a second)...

... the temperatures will reach over ten trillion degrees, a million times hotter than the centre of the Sun," said Dr Evans.

"At the temperatures generated, even protons and neutrons, which make up the nuclei of the atoms, will melt, resulting in a hot, dense soup of quarks and gluons."

The researcher said that the temperatures and densities that the collider will aim to create will be the highest ever produced in an experiment.

Big Bang

He said the tests could provide an insight into the conditions of the Universe some 13.7 billion years ago, just after the Big Bang.

They will look at the Universe fractions of a second after a tiny but very dense ball of energy exploded to create the cosmos as we know it today.

Quote:
At the temperatures generated, even protons and neutrons will melt, resulting in a hot dense soup of quarks and gluons.

David Evans
University of Birmingham, UK

More on This Story

Related stories

LHC finds 'interesting effects' 22 SEPTEMBER 2010, SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT
LHC smashes beam collision record 28 JUNE 2010, SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT
LHC closes in on massive particle 23 JULY 2010, SCIENCE & ENVIRONMENT
Related Internet links CERN ALICE The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11687912

Suzanne's question: They are going to be doing this god-like GOO making for four weeks? And using "temperatures and densities that the collider will aim to create will be the highest ever produced in an experiment".

As I was waking up early this morning, the deceased Lee said two things. Doing a search at Google, I could not come up with any satisfactory conclusions as to what they might mean from the results there. Here is the phrase and the term he gave which are to be considered within quote marks as to their meaning:

"a bright and shining star" AND "pervasive centering"

Last edited by Suzanne on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Last edited by Suzanne on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile Personal album

Post zarangel
Hi,

apparently a new star named 'zarangel' had been found a while ago - I have to admit that I have been noticing this really REALLY colorful and flickering star in the northeast. After reading about how we see stars, I found that the flickering is caused by bubbles in the atmosphere which makes the solid beam of approaching light appear to 'dance'... I think there's more to it than that.

At any rate, you might find this image (which reminded me of Suzanne's most recent cern image) linked to the 'zarangel' name.

...all this from a search on "bright and shining star".

pascal

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next