UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Phoenix UFOs and Gregory's and Chris' dreams 
Post Phoenix UFOs and Gregory's and Chris' dreams
I met author Doctor Lynne Kitie who published her book and Dvd
Phoenix lights this is the best proof of ufo's as of yet

will

Wed May 03, 2006 3:13 am
Founder

Post Re: chech out the Phoenix lights (UFO's)
will wrote:
I met author Doctor Lynne Kitie who published her book and Dvd
Phoenix lights this is the best proof of ufo's as of yet

will

Hi will

Can you tell us a little more about the whole thing? Most of us do not live in the US and do thus not exactly know this story.

Especially, why could the book and the DVE be the best proof for UFOs?

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed May 03, 2006 6:45 am
Profile WWW

Here is the author's site for more information:
http://www.thephoenixlights.net/

You from Arizona, Will?

Wed May 03, 2006 6:07 pm
Post phoenix lights
Michael, thanks for the help. I'm going to the Phoenix area actually
to the Superstition mountains nearby Apache Junction. The Phoenix lights are the
best representation of UFO's ever photographed I said representation
because the human eye and brain in the actual experience is closer
to the truth than a photograph which is a simulation of reality
because it cannot convey the three dimension reality of humanity. I going
to meet a student of Ra the egyptian god who manifests to
this person on a regular basis...

will

ps let me add this later idea. I think a manifestation of Ra as Horus yet I have
not been there in person so I'll know more when I experience this
phenomenologically

ps click the video on phoenix lights, Remo

Last edited by will on Fri May 12, 2006 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 12, 2006 4:52 am

This is funny. I just recently saw Dr. Lynn's movie here in Tucson this past Sunday. It was pretty good, and she was even there in person to present it. I bought her book as well.

I decided to check back here right now, because at the bar I was just at I saw a kid with a shirt that said "Mundus" on it. :)

Can you elaborate on this Ra thing? I don't quite understand.

Michael

Fri May 12, 2006 9:30 am
Post there is a connection
Michael, that's how powerful is this phoenix lights vision.We're connected
The friend near the Superstitution mountains at Apache Junction has an esoteric relation with
Ra and I believe Horus that's what I'll find out when I go there very soon
Doctor Kitei, is a chosen one by the 'others' beyond. More than 10,000
people saw the UFO's called "Phoenix lights" These 'lights' went up and
down the state that nite.Dr.Ketei saw these lights before & after
if you read her story.There are more tapes on the Phoenix lights than any
other UFO phenomena ever recorded

noos
ps It is more than just the lights there was a black object the 'body' of
the UFO that connected these lights Then there was the silence which
meant something to Dr Kitei and all the feelings this aroused, as well as
the phenomenogical thinking of these UFO that started up so again I say
the pictures of the phoenix lights do not tell the complete story as that
is not all the dimensions aroused by the incident.

Remember in Close Encounters of the Third Kind when the army general
orders the removal of the civilians who have travelled long distances
to get to the spot (the Devil's Tower) where the next close encounter is
to take place.Francois Truffaut yells out to the general "But these people
were invited"

Dr Lynne Kitei was invited and maybe by you and I by going to hear her
speak we're invited as well, as well as all who read this. Who
knows ?

pps then there is in kabbalah 'keter' the first sephirah symbolic of the
unknowable G'd's infinite potential to create

'keter' Dr. 'kitei' who is jewish many are called few are chosen

Keter might be a thought-provoking name for the state of eternal inflation
which like Keter is infinite, the source of all that will come, yet is nothing
because no differentation can exist within it.

Kabbalah a metaphorical description of a set of fundamental universal
relationships which in light of modern astrophysics appears closer to
reality than the infinite rectangler space of the Newtonian worldview.

Fri May 12, 2006 3:26 pm
Post That's it for you huh ?
amazing, that's as far as you capable of going....

w.

Thu May 18, 2006 4:38 am

During meditation a couple days ago, I had a vision:
I saw a comet or meteor hitting the earth followed by many UFO's appearing in the sky.

Fri May 19, 2006 5:04 am
Post sort of like the theme of ufo's and radioactivity
Well a meteorite is a ben ben stone which means "seed of" or " son of" comes from the egyptian
god Atum so for the egyptian a ufo or many ufo's could be metor's or panspermia which is "seeds
everywhere" panspermia is a greek term they borrowed from their time in egypt

So maybe you're having an egyptian moment in time

will

Fri May 19, 2006 5:53 am

Do you know any locations in Arizona that you can regulary see the lights?
I'm in Tucson, and I'm always looking up but have yet to see any here.

Fri May 19, 2006 7:03 am

Post Michael's Meditation Experience
Hi Michael,

Quote:
Michael wrote:
During meditation a couple days ago, I had a vision:
I saw a comet or meteor hitting the earth followed by many UFO's appearing in the sky.

To understand your vision I guess you would have to tell us your associations to comet/meteor & UFOs.

For example, if this were my vision I would associate meteor with omen, a sign or message from the God's about something. Thus meteor would carry the weight of a revelation for me. Earth for me would be my ego consciousness - something wants to come or is going to come (forcefully) into my ego consciousness that I am not aware of. Of course earth is also everybody so it suggests that this revelation is one needed by the collective and I guess it is the new worldview that we talk about in the unus mundus forum. I would associate UFOs as an emanation from out of the unus mundus and the ETs in them are looking for a certain consciousness - presumably the wu wei attitude to help the Goddess produce her anti-bomb radiations as discussed on the Atomic bomb thread - for in that service we individual humans can help "undo the harm creation has done".

For me UFOs have a double aspect. On the one hand they marvel us with their phenomena and give us hope that their obviously advanced "technology" can help us. But this is our projection into them - our hope that their "technology" will help save earth. It seems to me what they want from us is for us humans to withdraw our projections onto them and find a conscious answer to the meaning for their appearance in the first place. On the other hand UFO's have a sinister aspect as cited in the quote on the atomic bomb dream thread, CW 10, § 699. They come to carry away the souls of the dead into the Beyond. The larger the ship the more ominous it becomes for me. I would not like to live in Phoenix for example for their dramatic appearance there could be prophetic. I think of the idea that "the phoenix rises from its ashes". BTW it is not the UFOs who come to destroy us and then carry us away. They come to warn us and if we do not understand the warning then the something evil that will cause many deaths will unfold and the UFOs will simply be there to ferry the souls of the dead into the Beyond. I am sorry that this is so heavy but as best I understand it this is our collective situation and our best hope is what we talk about on this forum.

I guess you may know that Wolfgang Pauli had a famous "exploding" metor synchronicity - that was his omen in the sky that he saw as he was walking home at night after a long consultation with Jung about the psychophysical problem. The idea was "radiation" and multiplicatio as benefits that would accompany the alchemical stone of the adept - if the adept can gain a right attitude to help the goddess with her "radiations". Unfortunately Pauli never realized this deeper aspect of the stone - primarly because he did not realize the need to enter the wu wei attitude and just observe. Instead he endlessly pursued amplification and understanding as near as I understand it.

Hope this helps,

Gregory

Fri May 19, 2006 3:10 pm

Post Giant UFOs, Celestial Omens, and Catastrophes
Greetings Gregory,

Back in the late 70's I lived in Superior, Wisconsin on the giant great lake, Superior. After a UFO encounter experience in the rural outback outside of town, I experienced a lucid, realer-than-real vision/dream of an enormous object with a domed superstructure that I watched approaching from my window; running outside, it took up nearly the entire sky overhead. Looking up at it, the surface had a very fuzzy and sparkling granularity to it that made me think to myself that it was composed of psycho-nuclear matter. From another perspective in my vision-dream, I could see that it's dimensions could only be measured in miles as it parked itself over the Duluth-Superior harbor. Aside from it's enormity, it possessed an ominous characteristic to it that imparted the feeling that it was here to do something... it had a function to fulfill. I felt no fear, but was overjoyed that it had finally arrived, as if I knew someday it would.

Then, perhaps a year or year & a half ago, I had a very vivid dream where I was back in Duluth. In the sky was an object like the moon, except larger, and it was very deep red in color. There were many thousands of people on foot pulling their belongings behind them in a mass exodus up the hill and out of the city. What exactly had happened or was going to happen, is unclear to me now, but it was most certainly an enormous catastrophe in progress.

Chris

Last edited by Christopher on Sat May 20, 2006 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 19, 2006 6:41 pm

alpha and omega

greetings, will

Fri May 19, 2006 11:08 pm

Michael now you can look at the lights in Arizona on a regular basis

will

Fri May 19, 2006 11:16 pm

This is where the atomic bomb was developed in the Berkeley hills in the background
on the University campus.I will make a better picture it shows a ufo styled building
also could be a ben ben stone styled building much radiation from the mind of man

in the foreground is "un-hallowed ground" the wood you see is from an old christian
cross that finally Odin got mad and had his son Thor send Mjollnir his hammer lightening
and thunder to destroy this weak cross .I eat of this burnt wood offerings to give me strength
this is also a form of radiation Look you can see the burnt results. Hail Odin and Thor

Help me slay my enemies

will

Sat May 20, 2006 12:40 am

Thank you for your postings.

The mother ship from CE3K has definite similarities to what I "saw", in particular the enormous dome that crowned the object, which was long and rectangular, almost like a military aircraft carrier.

I once dreamed that I was Thor's brother. The space in my backyard expanded tremendously while still fitting into the size of my backyard, and we roamed around through it in an excited state of anticipating adventures yet to come.

Chris

Sat May 20, 2006 5:16 am
Post of my own choosing
Greetings Chris, yes we're all connected indeed. I remember
the movie The Vikings with Tony Curtis and Kirk Douglas two vikings going around having their way with
beautiful women and slaying all who stand in their way. Then its 5 o'clock and both actors take off their
greese-paint and both those jewish boys go home for the day. Tony Curtis goes home to lay Janet Leigh

Now that's the kind of Viking I wanted to be... have fun but its all a game..

but I digress back to the ufo's yes Dr.Kitei said it was the black frame of the space ship; it does not
show up in the film,so the film is a simulation of the real event, a copy of reality. maybe even a copy of a copy While what you experienced
was the reel thing you know the body thing

will
ps we're starting to get somewhere now on this thread of reality by opening up we're creating
an authentic event in time space.

Sat May 20, 2006 6:13 am

Whoa whoa whoa. Regular basis? Where can I go to see them? And everynight?!?! We should meet!

Sat May 20, 2006 6:36 am
Post patience
Michael wait, all good things come to those who can wait. Your time is almost at hand, you have the
right attitude

What you will see, will be greater than the rest...

will

Sat May 20, 2006 7:18 am

Well, can you tell me when I can expect things to happen?

First, I find the love of my life, and only find out she's in love with some dutch dude she thinks is her soul mate. So it's bad enough I have to wait for her to realize he's not. :twisted:

What do you know that I don't, mister? :shock:

Sat May 20, 2006 7:40 am

Sat May 20, 2006 8:03 am
Post gift of the phoenix lights
escape from the circle of necessity to focus on the potentiality of the moment.

The phoenix lights cannot be seen as objects directed towards the use of the overall cultural
system,but need to be seen in and of themselves, free of utilitarian domination.

The Kabbalists taught that the brilliant lights of the sephiroth constitute the sacred name of G'd

just so the holy ancient is an elevated light but completely hidden and incomprehensible in itself
and we can conceive it only through its manifestation in these diffusing phoenix lights (the sephiroth)
which are, however on the one side only partly visible and yet on the other side are partly concealed
these lights in phoenix ( in their totality) constitute the holy name Yhvh

will

Sat May 20, 2006 8:12 am

Post Giant UFOs, Celestial Omens, and Catastrophes
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for sharing your ominous UFO dreams. It seems you have a heavy fate and I can see very clearly why you would be drawn to the unus mundus forum.

I must say that at first I began to look at the symbolic content of your dreams with the eye of the Logos understanding – but then I had a strong feeling reaction to them and felt so sad and just wanted to cry because I could see just how much trouble our world is in and I value the beauty of our world enough to not want to see it destroyed. I have not really been able to get past this feeling reaction since. I guess my inferiority complex was touched once again as the enormity of the challenge facing mere mortals sunk into my feelings another level deeper.

In this way I was lamed and blinded by the feeling reaction to your material and found myself once again only able to sit and meditate and try to enter the wu wei state to observe. It seems this “playing possum” mirrors in a way the reaction Remo, Eduard, etc. had on reading the atomic bomb dream and such an attitude is the antidote to the enormous threat posed to you and our world in your UFO dreams. I guess this inner way is how these giants (UFOs) will be defeated because we show them the right consciousness they sought to observe in us from the Beyond.

Perhaps there will be some other reactions later but for now this is all I can write.

Gregory

Sat May 20, 2006 10:44 am
Founder

Post Re: Giant UFOs, Celestial Omens, and Catastrophes
Christopher Ross wrote:
Looking up at it, the surface had a very fuzzy and sparkling granularity to it that made me think to myself that it was composed of psycho-nuclear matter.

Hi Christopher

I guess what you call here "psycho-nuclear matter" is what I call the matter-psyche, ie the "matter" or "energy" of the unus mundus. This is of course a mere hypothesis, as long as we do not have empirical evidence for such a "complementary energy" to the physical. Since I guess that UFOs are "made" by this matter-psyche -- existing in an intermediary realm between spirit and matter and thus consisting in some sort of a "subtlety" -- I am so interested in people with these experiences.

If you remember my definition of the Hermetic alchemical twin process, the exchange of attributes between the king and the queen (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... light=#740 ), you see that the UFOs seem to be what I call the matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy. They are not yet really in our world, but show us already that they would like to transform into what I call the spirit-psyche with realized increased negentropy.

This is all so-called "neutral language". Wolfgang Pauli postulated that we have to find such an "intermediate" language for the description of these psychophysical processes. I tried to go on with this task. This is the reason why I showed that the age-old Axiom of Maria Prophetissa tells us exactly this fact: The energy term must be bipolar. Physics and science in general accept however only the one part, the "outer spirit-psyche" or physical energy. On the other hand Carl Jung's depth psychology speaks of what I call "inner spirit-psyche.” His term is objective psychic energy. As Pauli has shown, the two are complementary in the sense of Niels Bohr or of the Kopenhagen interpretation of quantum physics.

Neither physics nor depth psychology deal however with the more comprehensive aspect of the bipolar energy term, with matter-psyche. This is why we need a "third world", the psychophysical. This world is however only observable with the help of the Eros ego. Thus, IMO, all people with such UFO encounter experiences have the task to open to this altered consciousness they are unconsciously thrown into since the world soul would like to create the "spirit-psyche with realized higher negentropy", but is not able to do this without the participation of a human being.

Therefore, if we stay unconscious about this psychophysical extension of the world, of the conscious as well as of the unconscious one -- what I call the Eros ego and the Eros Self -- , this "matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy" cannot constructively incarnate. Since the world soul, the energetical aspect of the unus mundus, is forced to incarnate because of the production of artificial radioactive radiation, destructive incarnations are born. I guess that the HI-Virus is one of these destructive incarnations, perhaps also the virus of the bird flu.

Since you had no chance to become conscious of all this in the seventies, the UFO in your vision seemed to be destructive. I guess that Body-Centered Imagination or similar other exercises help a constructive incarnation of these "children" of the world soul. To discuss such phenomena is one of the most important goals of the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat May 20, 2006 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 20, 2006 11:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Remo Roth wrote:
I guess that Body-Centered Imagination or similar other exercises help a constructive incarnation of these "children" of the world soul.

Yes they do.

Remo Roth wrote:
To discuss such phenomena is one of the most important goals of the UNUS MUNDUS forum.

Remo

Yes it is.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat May 20, 2006 11:42 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Gregory Sova wrote:
In this way I was lamed and blinded by the feeling reaction to your material and found myself once again only able to sit and meditate and try to enter the wu wei state to observe. It seems this “playing possum” mirrors in a way the reaction Remo, Eduard, etc. had on reading the atomic bomb dream and such an attitude is the antidote to the enormous threat posed to you and our world in your UFO dreams. I guess this inner way is how these giants (UFOs) will be defeated because we show them the right consciousness they sought to observe in us from the Beyond.

Gregory

Yes, it is also my experience that this "lameness" has to do with sadness. The best way is in fact entering the "opossum state", to yield to it, to enter the wu wei, instead of beginning to talk or any other activity. Talking is always Logos activity, the "opossum state" is Eros, which means also conscious suffering.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat May 20, 2006 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

Good day to Remo, Roger, Gregory, and all in our community...

Yes... when the thought, psycho-nuclear matter came to me, it definitely applied to some sort of intermediate state where the structure I was observing was in some way conscious itself, analogous perhaps to the term psychic matter used between Gregory and Wolfgang. The "sparkling granularity" I perceived... this is odd... when I looked at the object, I could see into it beyond the surface, into the inner depth of what it was... the idea of "scintillating steel wool" comes to my mind... like a holographic interior, bigger on the inside than what it looks to be from the outside... infinite space within what appears to be a finite spacial structure. A vivid and disturbing dream I had as a very young child was that a large portion of the sky contained this "scintillating steel-wool" type of substance.

Another strange component of several of my actual UFO encounters/sightings has been that... for example, something draws my attention to the sky where I see the object hovering motionless; then after I make visual contact with the object, it begins to move as if the act of being observed triggers a response in it.

A happy weekend to all,
Chris

Sat May 20, 2006 4:03 pm

Post A Wedding Is About to Be Performed in a Cathedral
All,

After making the above post on the unus mundus forum about my reaction to Christopher Ross’s UFO dreams I had the following dream.

Sat. 20, May 2006 Dream @ 6AM

“A Wedding Is About to Be Performed in a Cathedral”
I am a part of this church group. I am seated in a pew towards the back on the far left side of this church – which is actually a cathedral. The church is filled to capacity. It seems mass is going on but all I can see over the heads of the people in the many rows in front of me is a white yellow glow that I presume is from the altar area.

I have been asked to coordinate some information and that is one of my contributions to this church. It seemed to have to do with music and as I sit in the pew I am much occupied with this task. Young people come up to me and give me their contributions to this compilation - they are hand written on paper torn out of ringed notepaper binders. So their contributions come to me all rumpled up and in fragmentary pieces.

Just then a priest comes up to the pew where I am seated and asks me a favor – would I please attach a string a white pearls to the bottom of this red heart piece of jewelry. The heart had some design on its surface which reminded me of a letter from the Arabic alphabet. With that he hands me a handful of jewelry having the heart on a necklace on the top and I see that at the lower tip of the heart is a small circular ring to which the string of small white pearls could be attached. He informs Imageme that this will be worn by the bride who is about to be married. It is then that I notice the dark skinned bride standing next to the priest. She is dressed in her colorful native garments of India and she has a red dot on her forehead. She looks me in the eye but says nothing. I accepted the task but wondered about this “cheap” jewelry as I could see it was almost like costume jewelry, i.e. not very expensive and everything about it seemed to be in miniature.

Then the scene changed and I see myself in an underground enclosure dimly lit and lying face down on the gray black stone surface in this place. I have the feeling I am just under the altar of the cathedral above me. As I watch myself lying there I see that some men have come and begin to saw into the stone just behind my feet. They are cutting out a thick slab of this rock surface and the feeling I have is that this will be used for the altar surface in the cathedral above.

End of Dream

Some interpretation thoughts:

It seems that the union of East and West is about to take place for the bride is obviously from the East (Hindu) and the ceremony is taking place in a cathedral – which is considered to be a Western church or Christian. However, the altar stone being used indicates a different kind of mass – one that celebrates introversion and the wu wei way not the extraverted Logos evangelism of Christianity. I am puzzled about the cheapness of the jewelry the bride is to wear – I guess she is happy with the sincerity of the little effort made in the matters of the heart and that is enough for the wedding to go forward.

Perhaps others in our "church" group would like to share something about their reaction to this dream.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat May 20, 2006 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Founder

What a great dream as a reaction on our discussion.

I beg you a favour:

You are so smart in drawing images. Could you perhaps draw an image of the red heart with the white pearl ring?

Further: Eduard has developed a very clever method. When he sees inner images he googles with the respective term in the image section of GOOGLE; in your case perhaps <indian woman robe>. Like this he find images, and the closest to his inner image he chooses as a presentation for the other people. It is a fascinating game, since like this more or less accidentially an image appears out of the infinity of the web. It is some sort of Active Imagination with images picked from the web.

With the help of these images also the other people can imagine what Eduard sees. The verbal expression is only one part of the thing, the image enriches everything very much. It is really fascinating!

Then you can enter the images into your text. If you don't know how, Eduard will surely help you (and everyone else).

Thanks

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat May 20, 2006 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
Post a picture is worth a thousand words

will
count how many lights there are at phoenix, how many lights make up the sephirot of the kabbalah ?

kabbalah means " to receive"

Last edited by will on Sat May 20, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 20, 2006 9:28 pm

Post The Damned Up Matter-Psyche Finds An Opening
All,

A few hours after the wedding in the cathedral dream above I had come into view while meditating the following vision which I feel represents the breakthrough accomplished by our little "new church" group. It seems the bottled up incarnation finds an opening.

Gregory

Sat. 20, May 2006 Visions @ 11 AM

“Liquid Pours out from the Top of a Dam and Towards the Right”
In the blackness I see on my left the wall of a dam made of many individual black stones and this wall goes down into the depths of the blackness. The dam is near the center of my view. I see Sophia and she stands on the top of this dam looking down at a reinforced hole built into the top of the dam. Some kind of liquid is pouring out of the hole and this liquid is pouring in a solid stream about three feet in diameter over towards the right which is all blackness. A ways out from the hole the liquid seems to disappear from sight.Image

<It seems the dammed up “liquid” is the stuff that makes up the UFOs – what Remo calls matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy. This “liquid” is still in the world of the unus mundus, but as it issues forth from the small opening in the dam it now seems to transform into what Remo calls - the spirit-psyche with realized increased negentropy. Since it is headed towards the right I assume it means to convey it is going to enter into spacetime. >

Sat May 20, 2006 9:29 pm
Post apparitions
Jung argues that the appearance of large balls of light on a
grand scale (such as the phoenix lights phenomena) reflects a tension which is no longer confined to
the individual psyche but to the collective.

On the one hand they symbolize the disintegration of psychic unity by arriving in numbers On the other
hand, they symbolize the potential for reintegration-wholeness, the self-by also appearing singly and in
mandala-like forms

They do not have a purpose, Jung would argue. They are natural
phenomena produced by the need for psychic equilibrium; and we are left to reflect on them, as they
reflect us, in the hope of healing whatever psychic breach besets us.

( and running around shouting its the eros, eros, I tell you, is not helping this matter)

For Jung he thought ufo's might be projections from the collective unconscious which might have a
physical aspect, although UFO's are subjective ('all in the mind') or objective ('really out there') Jung
asserts that they are always objective, but they derive from the inner realm of the psyche.

As has been discussed here We know UFO's can appear outwardly, as a projection, but to be consistent
we would also expect them to appear inwardly, as fantasies and, above all, as dreams. And so they do.

many UFO witnesses have their faces burnt Extraterrestrialists attribute these symptons to 'radiation'
Moses had to cover his face
irradiated by the glory of the Lord

many ufo reports speak of time 'standing still' This would be accounted for as 'chashmal' in the kabbalah
known as 'silent speech' This happens to Doctor Ketei in her close encounter an uncanny hush

chashmal is 'electrum'

will

Sun May 21, 2006 2:43 am
Post eros
Jung called Eros the secret of Islam, some secret.For me its more like the Heraclitus- jungian concept of
enantiodromia that's what the current situation is here.

will

Sun May 21, 2006 5:09 am

Post Re: The Damned Up Matter-Psyche Finds An Opening
Gregory Sova wrote:
<It seems the dammed up “liquid” is the stuff that makes up the UFOs – what Remo calls matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy. This “liquid” is still in the world of the unus mundus, but as it issues forth from the small opening in the dam it now seems to transform into what Remo calls - the spirit-psyche with realized increased negentropy. Since it is headed towards the right I assume it means to convey it is going to enter into spacetime. >

Very interesting, Gregory.
I've often wondered why flying saucers are often seen hovering directly over dams and reservoirs and it appears that this is the symbolic spacetime manifestation of the event you describe.

Chris

Sun May 21, 2006 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next