UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:48 am

[ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Reply to topic
 UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock 

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm
Founder

Post Re: The Wooden Bed on the Magic Mountain in Davos
Junis wrote:
The wooden bed reminds me so much of the one the expressionist artist Ernst Ludwig Kirchner carved for his partner Erna Schilling in 1919. The lived together on the 'magic mountain' in Davos. I saw this bed in the Kirchner Museum in Davos in August 2000. I can almost see it before me now. Too bad I can't find a repro on the net. It is really quite impressive.

Yes, Jan, too bad. I had liked to see this image of the bed in the magic mountain. Of coure my motif!

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: The Cure of Multiple Sclerosis
Junis wrote:
Remo, I don't know how much you can share about this in public, but I would very much like to hear more details about how this o-cured.

Together with Sang's 'learning to play Cello' I feel reminded of Jacequeline du Pré, the famous cellist who died of multiple sclerosis.

Jan,

Yes, I also thought of du Pré. I think that the two had a similar problem. I describe one SST in
Return of the World Soul, Part II but it is too complicated to enter all this (with many images) here. I will post my conclusion:

Quote:
To end the description of the treatment, I would like to present the psychological progress of Sara. At the beginning she was an extreme perfectionist [as was du Pré], was very hard with her body and overburdened it completely. Today I am sure that the MS was the physical compensation to this auto-aggressive behaviour: MS is a so-called auto immune disease, which means that the immune system destroys itself – auto-aggression. Thus, Sara once told me: “Some of my organs began to rebel since I demanded too much of them.”

On the other hand she was much too weak in her extraverted life and was not able to establish borders. During the treatment she learned to be much weaker with her body, to let it flow, to give up her will-possession.

This fact was impressively demonstrated by the circumstance that suddenly an inner archetypal figure emerged, a fairy. She was the personification of the Eros Self. Sara began to ask her what to do, and the fairy told her exactly what her body was allowed to bear. Up until today the fairy, who she experiences even corporeally, is her guide. She began a dialogue with her – the connection of the Eros ego with the Eros Self.

She further realized that her soul and her body had become split, but now began to re-unify. Thus she also consciously realized the coniunctio between her soul and her body. Today, more than 15 years after the ending of the treatment she remains symptom free, though during our work she began to reduce the Cortisone’s medication dramatically.

To me this was the first and an incredibly impressive example of the powerfulness of Symptom-Symbol Transformation.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - ta-ta
Jan,

Junis wrote:
Sang, also reminds of the 'double hits' Remo describes here. Through a 'hit' a 'creative' yang line yields to 'receptive' yin (line very literally broken through 'hit'). Li #30 to me then quite intuitively suggests the most 'symmetrical' or 'harmonious' of such 'double hits' to/of the (pro-)creative power ('knock on wood' = acausal creation / 'luck').

Yes, your intuition (and also Sang's) is very good. This "double hits" are the core idea. Remember:

The specific motion of the hip/pelvis/clit of the midwife/whore
is the key to the solution of the problem

The imaginations with this female figure went on and on for years. I did not understand. The motif began to transform into one that I can describe as the

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - ta-ta

I began to realize that the first sound described the potential situation, as does the wave function in quantum physics. It is presented as oscillation; and the symbolic meaning of "oscillation" is exactly an eternal "Hin und Her", back and forth.

Then, however, the double hit comes. In quantum physical terminology it is the collapse of the wave function, with which incarnation happens. The singular radioactive decay -- completely spontaneous, ie acausal and thus not describable with the help of math -- is one example of the collapse, of the quantum leap.

The other quantum physical example is the so-called act of observation or act of measuring. As I mentioned in different other threads, in the moment of the measurement the causal situation is interrupted acausally or indeterministically and a new causal situation is created of which we do however not know how it will be.

In my case this collapse of the wave function, the ta-ta, is however, in contrast to quantum physics, described as a twin. One back and one forth -- and then something new has happened. The situation is similar to the one of the above seismograph (with the difference that after the ta-ta we do not know what comes):

And exactly in this way "my" lady "did it". Slowly, very, very slowly, I began to realize what today I call the twin process: inner or outer spirit-psyche (objective psychic or physical energy) transforms into matter psyche (magic energy of the psychophysical reality) -- the first ta -- and then retransforms into inner or outer spirit-psyche (objective or physical energy) of higher order or higher negentropy -- the second ta.

In contrast to physics and depth psychology, there is a double hit; what means that there is a transformation into magic energy, and a retransformation into "worldly" energy of higher order.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Oscillation > Rotation = Incarnation
On September 30, 1998 -- many years after the first erotic-sexual imaginations -- I experienced the peak of them:

Again out of an erotic-sexual imagination that had however a deeply religious component -- I had to participate a procession to the honor of the above midwife/whore, in which I had to march with the statue of the lady, but had to hold her "between the legs" -- an image developed that was again completely technological:

I had to hold the cylinder in the hollow -- or should I say hallow? -- cylinder. This time all this sensed very metallic. Then with a specific movement of my left hand that encompassed the hollow cylinder I had to let oscillate the cylinder. [The association that I have is a cylinder in a hollow cylinder in electricity/magnetism, but I do not know anymore what it is for. Induction, electromotor? But I still sense this cylinder hovering in the hollow cylinder with its typical motion.]

All this was again incredibly real. I sensed the hollow cylinder, the oscillating motion very real. I felt that I had to let oscillate my hand exactly in the "right" frequency. Only this way the hollow cylinder also oscillated in the right way.

Then, suddenly something very surprising happened: The cylinder began to turn to the right; itself.

And then something even more surprising happened: I was not able anymore to let the cylinder move to the back. It was as if there was now a wall of beton. Instead, the hollow cylinder with the cylinder in my hand began to pull me foreward; and I stumbled -- into the future.

In this way I realized that the oscillation was some sort of going back and forth in time -- a potential state like the above taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. And suddenly the quantum leap came, in this case the rotation. And this quantum leap/rotation had the effect that a new "space-time" had begun. A new "time arrow" had begun, with a new beginning. I realized that this was the symbol of a new creation into our world out of the unus mundus.

Thus the oscillation led into a rotation and the latter meant incarnation.

And this way we are back to the UFO that first oscillated (as an air mattresse*) -- also here the erotic-sexual component -- or trampoline) and then turned into a rotation that allowed it to hover (anti-gravity). And as we know, all this is also together with radioactivity.

Remo

*) In German this term means Mätresse -- secret lover

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Dream on Valentine's Day of 1975 (Eros Self)
Today is Valentine's Day. Of course I am reminded of my very impressive dream on Valentine's Day of the year 1975 about the Eros Self behind Jung's Logos Self;

see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ntine#3677

My lady was also such a "vessel with brests," mentioned in this post. Once she splashed me with incredible strong beams of milk out of her brests. Obviously she had just give birth to a child ... (and experienced lactogenesis)

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:12 am

Last edited by Gone on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 am
Founder

Post URSA MOVET MOLEM
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus the oscillation led into a rotation and the latter meant incarnation.

During the years when these erotic-sexual visions began, in 1984/85 perhaps, I was once in bed with a woman. Her name had something to do with Christ, and she tried to combine Christian mysticism with Zen.

We "did it", and there was a very intense "oscillation" of my little brother. During the act I suddenly felt that my body began to turn around with the penis as the axis! The oscillation transformed into a rotation ...

It seems that the feminine Christian mystic became the world soul who let rotate the fertilizating organ.

This was strange, I can tell you. We didn't meet anymore -- and I think this was better so. I was not yet able to understand what really happened; and also when I had the above erotic-sexual imagination in 1998 with a similar content (see above) I did not understand at all. I just had in mind: the result of a process I do not (yet?) understand must be a rotation.

In this way we are back to Jung's experience in the Bollingen tower:

Ursa movet molem

And I just see that also the above mentioned world soul who gave me her milk is in here.

Remo

ps: Ursa is Artemis

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Found the Bed!
Junis wrote:
Most certainly a much more precise definition than in psychoanalysis is needed, where almost devoid of any empirical experience it is 'solved' only by consequently negating the real incarnate body)

Neoplatonic repression of the body and its natural needs; and of course even more of the subtle body.

But then, suddenly it happens against one's will.

'The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.'

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Our posts both at 2:59 AM my time
Suzanne, Gregory

Suzanne wrote:
Hi Remo, I just copied these twin post times from the forum index page.

UFOs, Radioactivity and Crop Circles Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 am Remo Roth

Healing with help from out of the UNUS MUNDUS Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 am Suzanne
Here we can share healing experiences and talk of their relations with the UNUS MUNDUS.

Gregory Sova wrote:
Suzanne,

Not sure how this adds to your discussion but I thought I would mention the following aspect about light polarization.

Quote:
Polarization is a property of certain types of waves that describes the orientation of their oscillations. Electromagnetic waves, such as light, and gravitational waves exhibit polarization; acoustic waves (sound waves) in a gas or liquid do not have polarization because the direction of vibration and direction of propagation are the same.

The rotation property has many astronomical uses even when observing light. It is noted that such light propagates as a transverse wave at a certain angle (linear polarization). Some suspect light gets “tired” and this seems to be a connection to the “quality” of light. Another simile for Remo’s theory about the need to help the WS “violate” the “conservation” law by increasing the quality of “light” in creation. Here is an example of circular polarized light.

Quote:
Circular Polarized Light behaves like the electromagnetic wave. Within each photon as well as "among" all photons propagating together in one state (of a ray of light) we have this potential composition of two linear plane polarized photon influences summing with appropriate phase to create circularly polarized light...

Gregory

Yes, rotation must be the core aspect. I read Suzanne's post in the Ann/Suzanne thread that she posted at exactly the same time as I did my post. I have seen that you come back to Arthur M. Young and his "rotating fifth dimension." Also in the Kaluza-Klein model that I quoted above there is a fifth dimension. It is not rotating but rolled up (and thus quantum physically small). Also here the fantasy behind the model that something must be "rolled" (Ursa movet molem).

In the dream in which MLvF told me that the clit of the woman and the uncertainty of space-time are equivalent, she also said that the former is equivalent to the fifth dimension of Arthur M. Young (the so-called phase dimension) [I had already read Young's Reflexive Universe in 1976]. I did not add this since I did not understand it. But now I see that it is this fifth dimension that according to Young belongs to rotation -- and "rotation itself creates space and time". Further this rotation happens in a "meaning space." IMO, the "meaning space" (unus mundus) does not only create meaning (ie synchronicities) but also material/physical life in our world. It also creates "meaningful live" (and not "only" meaningful mind).

Further, as Gregory shows, also light is "in rotation." Light is always at the border between our four dimensional world and the "other world" beyond the velocity of light. Thus, in light, in fact there is not space and no time anymore. At the velocity of light rotation and the beginning of the time-less and space-less realm begins. It is also the realm of so-called nonlocality: what happens in one point in the universe has immediately (in a velocity faster than light) also happened in another. This is the so-called Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox (which is scientifically proven today). The paradox means that there exists a world in which everthing is connected to everything. And it seems that in my erotic-sexual imaginations this world is symbolized by rotation.

Now, I think I have almost everything together to go further.

I will now go on and bring rotation together with radioactivity and the unus mundus, the world behind or beyond the world of physics and the world of Jung's depth psychology.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Rotation and Meaning
Remo Roth wrote:
But now I see that it is this fifth dimension that according to Young belongs to rotation -- and "rotation itself creates space and time". Further this rotation happens in a "meaning space." IMO, the "meaning space" (unus mundus) does not only create meaning (ie synchronicities) but also material/physical life in our world. It also creates "meaningful live" (and not "only" meaningful mind).

Further, as Gregory shows, also light is "in rotation." Light is always at the border between our four dimensional world and the "other world" beyond the velocity of light. Thus, in light, in fact there is not space and no time anymore. At the velocity of light rotation and the beginning of the time-less and space-less realm begins. It is also the realm of so-called nonlocality: what happens in one point in the universe has immediately (in a velocity faster than light) also happened in another. This is the so-called Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox (which is scientifically proven today). The paradox means that there exists a world in which everthing is connected to everything. And it seems that in my erotic-sexual imaginations this world is symbolized by rotation.

Remo and all -

When I read this, a kind of visualization happened, where I see that the "meaning" is "relationship" - i.e. that in rotation, things become connected or related and thus the music of the universe and everything in it begins to play. The waves begin to move and dance. And that maybe synchronicity is the glimpse/experience of this inter-relatedness/music.

And also, for me, that when the experience becomes too burdened with layers of "personal" intellectual meaning (maybe in the head vs. the belly?), the music is stifled and the connection is lost.

The visualization also asked about the complementary motion of expansion/contraction in the universe - that there is the spinning and at the same time the moving out and in - like breathing. And if I take it further - breathing out the rotation moves in one direction and breathing in it reverses.

beth

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Rotation and Meaning
beth wrote:
When I read this, a kind of visualization happened, where I see that the "meaning" is "relationship" - i.e. that in rotation, things become connected or related and thus the music of the universe and everything in it begins to play. The waves begin to move and dance. And that maybe synchronicity is the glimpse/experience of this inter-relatedness/music.

And also, for me, that when the experience becomes too burdened with layers of "personal" intellectual meaning (maybe in the head vs. the belly?), the music is stifled and the connection is lost.

The visualization also asked about the complementary motion of expansion/contraction in the universe - that there is the spinning and at the same time the moving out and in - like breathing. And if I take it further - breathing out the rotation moves in one direction and breathing in it reverses.

Yes, Beth, your intuition is perfect. Pythagoras believed that in the moment of the incarnation of something new into our world we hear "sphere music." And synchronicity is in fact an incarnation on the level of the mind. There is however also another incarnation -- on the level of the body, and of the universe in general. This way something happens that C.G. Jung described as follows:

Quote:
So far as I can grasp the nature of the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it seems to me like an omnipresent continuum, an unextended Everywhere. That is to say, when something happens here at point A which touches upon or affects the collective unconscious [unus mundus; RFR], it has happened everywhere.“ [Letters, vol. 1, p. 58]

It was Wolfgang Pauli, who anticipated that there must be "a third type of natural law" (See Third Type of Natural Law).

This is a new law! It means that humans can help incarnate new, constructive "things," only by observing what happens in themselves.

I know that I am repeating myself. But this is so important, and so new. We, the little worm human being, can change the world -- not by revolutions, but by observing in our own inside.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post URSA MOVET MOLEM: Solution of the Problem
I am trying now to formulate my conclusions, as far as I am able for the moment:

1. We have seen (see Suzanne's post Arthur M Young - photon, rotation, torus) that rotation belongs to the fifth dimension of space-time that I interpret as the unified "realm" behind Einstein's four-dimensional world and behind Jung's world of the objective psyche (thus behind the world of outer spirit-psyche and inner spirit-psyche), the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli) or unus mundus (C.G. Jung).

2. When I look up my erotic-sexual imaginations I realize as the result on the one hand some sort of "radioactive radiation" since these bullets etc always led to the deep intuition that they are radioactive (and the instrument some magical miracle weapon).

3. On the other hand the result was rotation that developed out of oscillation.

4. If we assume that 2. and 3. (ie the erotic-sexual imaginations) demonstrate the same process, but shown with the help of a different symbolism, we can conclude that radioactivity (the bullets) and rotation belong together.

5. Since rotation belongs to the fifth dimension, one can conclude that also radioactivity belongs to the fifth dimension. Radioactivity would thus be a psychophysical force or energy, the energy of the psychophyiscal reality or of the unus mundus. In a mythological language we would say that radioactivity is the energy of the goddess of the unus mundus, of the world soul.

Exactly the same result I received in Return of the World Soul by comparing radioactivity with the red tincture of Hermetic alchemy. Thus, the above is a further proof of this fact.

6. There are two ways to "liberate" radioactivity: First in the will-possessed extraverted way, as does physics in the nuclear bomb and in the nuclear power plants; second in an introverted process, in which "inner radioactivity" is set free.

7. Radioactivity is produced in an acausal, spontaneous act. This means that in the introverted process we have to have a look whether spontaneous changes happen. These spontaneous changes are incarnations of potential effects in the unus mundus into our world. In a mythological language we could say that we observe the births of the world soul, and exactly by this observation we help her in her births (or incarnations).

8. It seems further, that such processes are often represented as spinning, rotation -- Ursa movet molem

9. Another result of my erotic-sexual imaginations is the UFO. Thus, also the UFO -- its main aspects are oscillation and rotation -- belongs to the above process.

10. This is why I conclude that the production of artificial radioactivity and UFO enounter (and likely also abduction) belong together. Since, artificial radioactivity is produced by will, it is a product of what I call the rape of the world soul (see UFOs ) She is forced to give birth to "children" she doesn't at all want. Further, UFOs show us a constellated incarnation into our physical and psychic world that is however not sustainable, since the humans concerned are not conscious about the process that happens in them. They should learn to "observe the UFOs" in themselves.

11. All this would also explain why C.G. Jung was so interested in the UFO phenomenology.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Thank you, Gregory, for the fake
And all this I was able to develop since Gregory posted the "Islamic UFO". Though it was a fake, in me it stimulated the idea that I would like to describe my erotic-sexual imaginations that finally led to the solution of Jung's Ursa movet molem mystery.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 am
Profile WWW

Post another license plate
while out doing errands today:

I got out of my car and took a picture. Got back in and turned on the radio -

"Magic" by the band Pilot

You Tube - Pilot - Magic

"whoa-ho-ho it's magic..." :shock:

beth

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm
Profile Personal album

Post UFO, etc.
Noted that although the UFO light was allegedly faked, Tibetans don't make the distinction when the event occurs whether it was faked or not; the relevance is in the time relationship (unless it is staged, which is different) . . . related to this, there was a story on the news wires about a baby being found on The Dome of the Rock at the same time and it caused a "messiah" rumor across Israel. I don't do messiah, but this could have significance as a synchronisity; if one dreamed of a baby or an egg hatching, it would mark a creative beginning and that would relate to the UFO faked or otherwise as symbolic of a new beginning.

Story:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/ab ... k-1.341834

Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 am
Profile WWW

Post The Abandoned Child
Bernie, All

What an interesting development. Another portent it seems that symbolizes the extent of the divine conflict in our time for the World Soul has been abandoned and seeks containment in the psyche of humans. Only like this can She give birth to that which would help heal our world. And the thrust of the content of those births would be to help humans live by including the Eros ego (Islam/acausal) with the Logos ego (West/causal) consciousness.

It immediately had me flashback to a couple of dreams that portrayed this “containment” need in my soul. I guess that we all must be having similar dreams but don’t like to talk about them because they are most likely dark and foreboding as all things are at first in the inner world when something is trying to break into consciousness and has been too long neglected. Then it can become The Nightmare on Elm Street that invades the soul. Further, the messiah, or the 2nd coming so much anticipated in our time has relevance to this event – and it is not what the mainstream Christians believe is going to happen. It’s the hostile brother theme again for me – something I touched into in Dome of the Rock. It’s like Jung said somewhere,

Quote:
Christ may have redeemed spirit but nature (matter) was left undone.

Matter/nature is about the feminine principle. It’s the task for the West to enter Eros ego consciousness so that the fullness of the World Soul gains entry into human consciousness.

So, in honor of the abandoned child I share the following,

Quote:
17 Feb 2004 Vision

It is years from now. My wife and I are suddenly summoned by the unconscious to fly to Jakarta and wait in the airport terminal to meet an unknown person who is somehow associated with the new birth. A part of our task is to be able to recognize this unknown person when they appear.

On our arrival at the airport we wait seated along a main aisle in the airport. Many people walk by going in either direction. Eventually I see something slithering along on the floor like a slug or snail – it turns out to be a very old woman dragging her useless legs along using her forearms. Everybody just walks by her, as if they don't even see her, as she crawls along on the floor. She is wrapped in filthy black rags like a person living on the streets.

I manage to help her get seated on the park bench style seat next to my left side. At this she leans her weathered, wrinkled old face towards me and says,

Quote:
What do I do next?

I reply,

Quote:
I thought you would know.

With a sigh she says,

Quote:
Ah, then we will just wait.

As if she or I would receive the next step in some intuitive (acausal) manner.

As we wait the filthy old woman lays her head on my left shoulder and her body against my left side (prefigures the hermaphrodite formation). She has closed her eyes and seemed to be watching within. I see that the old woman has now transformed into a younger and beautiful woman and reminds me of the Virgin Mary. She is pregnant and appears full term – she is ready to give birth. She now looks peaceful and serene and is dressed in common but clean garments much like the Virgin Mary is pictured.

Association: Indonesia is where the great tsunami occurred on 26 Dec. 2004 or the day after Christmas. A dark portent for our world that seems to be a harbinger of a future event.
In the aftermath of seeing this vision I was having the impression, “that which slouches towards Bethlehem.”

The above vision was a connection to the following dream from a couple of years earlier.

The following is an example of the psyche looking for containment in a human.

Quote:
Dream of 15 Oct. 2002

The Old Street Woman Is Raising A Baby
I am walking down the street in a major city when all of a sudden right in front of me is an old street lady in filthy black clothes that is pushing a shopping cart covered with a multi-colored quilt (GJS on 18 Feb. 2011: Recall that “the World Soul is nothing but an ‘emphasis’ or ‘colour’ of light which has descended into matter.” Aurora Consurgens, MLvF, p. 372-73). I look into her eyes and she into mine. She looks to be in her sixties but appears older than her years.

Then I hear a baby crying. She has had a baby and the quilt draped over the shopping cart covers it. The old woman points to the soiled blanket - it looks like a urine stain. I realize she wants to change the baby's diaper so I take hold of the front of the cart and guide her to a large, tall, modern building bustling with life and figure she can use the restroom inside. I help her get through the front doors and point her to the beautiful and luxurious restrooms. At this point I notice that I have a drop of moisture on the index finger tip of my right hand. I figure it is the urine from the baby that I picked up off the quilt. For some reason I do not try to clean or wipe it off.

I leave the Old Woman to her fate and go up one level of stairs to where I find a large restaurant. Lunch is being served. I stand in the midst of all these tables watching the waitress bring out platters of chicken, fish and meat with some side trimmings like mashed potatoes and vegetables. I realized I must not be hungry because none of the food appealed to me and so I left.

End of Dream

Reflection of 2002: In the aftermath of the dream I feel strange for not helping the old woman, the WS, more. I realize that was “our” baby and yet I left her struggling on the streets alone to raise it without any more help from me. I wonder if it is the unconscious saying something to me about the nature of the work. I carry my drop of the urine that accompanies the new development. Perhaps to carry more would make one feel repugnant at the stench of it all to say nothing of becoming inflated. A feeling of limitation is involved here. We all have to carry our load according to our role fate has given and help the (Eros) Self to that extent with its overall task of giving birth and ushering in a new eon. The feeling of no-more-than-this-portion (a drop of urine) seems to be mirrored in the restaurant scene in which all this food is being set out but I don't feel hungry. In fact I felt stuffed.

Today I realize that urine is like a turd (something Jung saw in his youth fall out from under God’s throne and crush a cathedral in Basel) – it is just more fluid as Remo notes somewhere. It’s what happens in Eros ego consciousness – we help the WS give birth to increatum products from out of Herself – births She would like to see enter our world. It reminds me of that phrase “we are born between feces and urine”.

Quote:
See “[The lapis] is the prima materia, the arcanum, the primary substance, which in Paracelsus and his followers is called the increatum and is regarded as coeternal with God – a correct interpretation of the Tehom in Genesis 1:2: ‘And the [uncreated] earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God [brooded] over the face of the waters.’ This primary substance is round (massa globosa, rotundum,) like the world and the world-soul; it is in fact the world-soul and the world-substance in one.”

Gregory

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Post old woman dream
Gregory - the desicated old woman brings what is left in the anima at the end of the age - Neil Gaimon has an excellent novel on this - can't recall the title ritght now as I am at the library; he is walking through the streets of London and a bleeding and dying woman he finds on the street -he brings her home.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Old Woman Dream
Quote:
Bernie wrote: The desiccated old woman brings what is left in the anima at the end of the age - Neil Gaimon has an excellent novel on this - can't recall the title.

Bernie, not sure I know exactly what that amplification means. What is it that is “left in the anima at the end of an age” in your understanding and/or in the novel you cite. I looked around but could not find the relevant novel.

Thanks,

Gregory

P.S. Esau/Islam hostile brother Holy pneuma of the age omen?

High winds in DC snap national Christmas tree behind the White House

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Post Door/Anima
Gregory - The name of the book is "Neverwhere" and the woman/anima figure is appropriately named "Door." Throughout the so-called American century the anima has been expressed as insane by Thomas Mann and by Allen Ginsburg in "Howl" and as a prostitute by Norman Mailer in his early columns in the Village Voice. I read this as artists intuiting the collective Unconcsious in an age of power run amok. de Kooning's Woman I in 1950-52 gave the shattered impression of the "Mad Men" years:

You can see how the organic femininity of Joan Baez in Newport made such an impression on my generation (by the way, I worked in the laundry in the Viking Hotel where they stayed in those days reading Sartre's La Nausee) in the early 1960s and flipped the culture to the Sixties:

This song by Evanescence and 12 Stones was recorded in 2004 the same year as your dream. Possibly the American invasion of Iraq further weakened anima. Your dream is in a public place - an airport - in a place richly associated with anima so it may suggest a collective striving (as Gaimon's novel does) and calling forth of the anima. This song claims anima "has been sleeping for a thousand years" and wants to come to life. (Earth Mother cries: "Save me from the nothing I've become.") I've always thought of it as prophecy.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +life&aq=f

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post WOW, Guys -- Gregory and Bernie!
This is really extremely amazing what you were posting about while I was having a conscious vision while laying in bed in the sideways Yoga Nidra position and then on my stomach with my arms and legs stretched out kind of in the Leonardo drawing we are all familar with. I had seen Gregory's last post not long before I went to lay down... but he did not have the part attached to it yet about the National Christmas Tree in Washington DC falling down due to high winds. I was supposed to go to a "New Agey" meeting at the library this afternoon starting at 1:30, but I E-mailed the folks that I would not be coming due to having to get our financial papers in better order to get out of the crisis mode I have mentioned on the forum a few times. Then I decided not to go to the grocery store specifically because of the high winds up to 60 mph also out here in Virginia. The One and Only said why not come and rest with him awhile before the house chores. He usually does not specify that we are going to go somewhere he names rather then just find out where we will be drawn to in the inner-outer realms. This time he immediately said when my head hit the pillow that he could take me to see what a UFO looks like from the inside. We have had a couple of murky experiences about that before.

This time he gave very detailed instructions. Do the Yoga Nidra position on my left side. The left hand was to be held at an angle with my fingers pointed toward my ear and the base of my hand under my chin. The right arm and hand go straight out on top of the right hip. Both legs are held straight with the right on top of the left. Hooking the toes of one foot behind the heel of the other helps to hold the entire body position. Kind of think of the Buddha reclining statues to picture it, except that Lee has to sometimes do the opposite of what might be expected and says left side rather than right side.

He said that being aware of the hand on my cheek would help me to stay fully awake and not slip off into a semi-conscious trance state. That way I would be able to remember the experience as well or better than an everyday conscious event. Later on I will reconstruct the entire experience which took place from sometime after 4 PM (I can see exactly when from my Web History during that time right before turning off the computer. I did not get up until 7:03 PM. So, the brief version for now is that he said what way do I want to go to the UFO since here is there and there is here. We could do the beaming up thing. He was still alive during the early Star Trek era to suggest that familiar imagery. But then we did easy breathing without focus or control until by personal boundaries seemed to disppear. There we were inside of some kind of space vehicle. At first it had many of the characteristics of the UFO experience. Lots of eyes like alien space people running the UFO, but they were not bothering us as if we were not perceived by them to be intruders. After awhile he said that we can change what we see by renaming the UFO into a "celestial vehicle". Yes, definitely the scene changed and the alien beings became more like undefined presences. I was supposed to pay more attention to some "things" rather than the creatures or spirits with us there. Two of the things stand out. Yesterday evening or rather in the middle of the night, while I was at the computer, he had me look up something that landed me on a site showing videos of a few unusual musical instruments. The one that was important in that instance was called a melodiphone. I did not pay too much attention to the others and thought to come back later to view them. During the Yoga Nidra session, I heard a very specific musical sound, but it was definitely not the melodiphone. He asked me what I thought it was. I had no idea. He said to look up waterphone on the computer after I get up. Sure enough, that was the sound very closely. Some people think it sounds like whale calls.

This is its sound as heard in a video with the waterphone being played by its inventor, Richard Waters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzNFJYS ... re=related

OK, the second outstanding item was some kind of rotating mechanical device. Seemed to me I might know what it was, but I could not think of a name. Compass something or other, no... finally rather than his actually saying it to me, the word gyroscope popped into my mind. Well, I came onto the computer and looked that up... and with a bit of prompting from him about what results to click on I quickly came to a webpage that had exactly the kind of thing he would have been working on during World War II which provided another whole wider dimension of knowledge I have now about him and his activities then. This seemed to confirm that his esoteric and ethical concerns do have something definitely symbolic and yet also transformative in effect within the material and spiritual realms that amount to what has been mentioned on the Blog before between Ann and me in regard to his turning weapons into musical instruments or other peaceful devices. This was not done as a crackpot preoccupation but as a Rosicrucian Gnostic repairing of the fabric of our broken soul/world in some modern alchemical way.

Gyroscopic Precession

This is the tendency of the spin axis of a rotating body to twist at right angles to any applied tipping force. This effects all spinning bodies including the planet Earth, which wobbles on its axis like a top, giving rise to the "precession of the equinoxes". You can feel this force by gripping the axel of a spinning wheel and trying to tilt it. The strange twisting motion that results is due to gyroscopic precession. It’s this effect which makes a moving two wheel bike turn in the direction that the rider leans.

Anyhow, Bernie, your video was spot-on as a meaningful coincidence. As I was getting up from the vision at 7:03, I said softly outloud, "I am awake," in the sense of ready to get going doing things needed around the house. Lee said, why not change that to... "I am awakened... " as in the esoteric sense. The version of the video I came to was of a kind of astral sleepwalking woman who needed to be awakened before she fell to her death from a ledge outside of a window where a member of the Evanescence band tries to grab her hand and save her.

"Bring Me To Life"

How can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home.....

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch without your love darling
only you are the life among the dead.....

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
got to open my eyes to everything
without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more
bring me to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Lots of Love to you both, Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 am
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post URSA = ARTEMIS MOVET MOLEM
Remo Roth wrote:

I have just read (in German Wiki) that Artemis is the virginal hunter. She was never married, never subordinate to a man, but free and childless. Further, she was the protector of women and children (of both gender).

This leads me to the following idea: the World Soul possesses many aspects of Artemis (or the other way round?). Virginity means that she possesses the ability of self-fertility. Since the rotating sphere means incarnation, the she-bear as symbol of Artemis is the perfect symbol of the process I try to describe: In an acausal process (self-fertility) the World Soul creates and incarnates "new things" into our space- and time-bound world.

If we do not realize this fact, we begin to see UFOs and aliens.

Remo

PS: The confusing thing is that Artemis/World Soul is a virgin, but has sex with men (coniunctio). Thus, we cannot only compare Her with the Virgin Maria, but also with a whore. It seems that in the process of the coniunctio the World Soul destroys men. This way they become 'her penis', her creative organ. And only in this way she can receive the self-fertilizing ability.

What a horror story when a man must live this archetype! I think that it was (also) my fate. Since I projected the world soul on worldly women, they tried to destroy me.

Amen!

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 am
Profile WWW

Post URS(u)S vs U(r)SA
I just thought that in French we call SSSR URSS, which is its exact translation, Union des Républiques Soviétiques Socialistes, but echoes too to the bear, RUSSia's totemic animal, Latin URSUS, French OURS. And now RUSSia is ruled by a MEDVED(ev), Russian BEAR.
After WWII the world became divised in two blocks, East and West, URSS and USA, and I wonder if it could be a remake of the UR-Konflikt, the original conflict between fire and water, man and woman, ursUs and uRsa, etc.
That's too during the Cold War that the UFO phenomenon developed.
In my last post on my French blog, I study the idea that Jung-Haemmerli might have been the Two Witnesses of the Apocalypse, and remarked soon after Jung's death went the biggest crisis of the Cold War, the Cuba crisis in 1962.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post URSA MOVET MOLEM AND SELF-CREATING ORGAN OF THE W.S.
I would like now to describe in very short statements how I interpret

A) My dream from Sept 6, 1985 in which Marie-Louise von Franz tells me that

Quote:
"THE FIFTH DIMENSION OF SPACETIME RESPECTIVELY THE UNCERTAINTY OF SPACETIME RESPECTIVELY EDDINGTON'S PHASE DIMENSION CORRESPONDS TO THE CLITORIS OF THE WOMAN."

B) Jung's vision of the SHE-BEAR THAT MOVES THE SPHERE.

Eddington proposed to eqate the curvature of space-time (causal physics) and the uncertainty of (acausal) quantum physics, and further to equate the two to a further dimension, the phase dimension behind space-time.

Thus, we can say: curvature of space-time +/- = uncertainty +/- = phase dimension.

This dimension is completely uncertain for the ego. This means that the ego has to abandon logos and will and open to the eros ego that is completely willless and open to observe anything, even the weirdest 'things', that enter consciousness.

Now, my "dream-MLvF", obviously some spirital/mental creative aspect in me (Jung would call it the Anima) tells me further that the above is also equal to the "clit of the woman." I have shown that the latter is a symbolic expression for the ability of self-fertilization of the world soul, the energetic principle of the unus mundus. In a modern language we can say that this is the ability of acausal, spontaneous incarnation out of the unus mundus into our space- and time-bound world; observe singular quantum leaps. It can happen any time, and anywhere, in any human.

In my dreams and imaginations such a quantum leap is symbolically represented as a spontaneously (acausally) beginning rotation (to the right?) or as the 'ta-ta', some sort of a 'double click.' The latter demonstrates what I call the twin process in which physical and/or objective psychic energy is transformed into the magic energy of the unus mundus and retransformated into physical and/or objective psychic energy of higher order. In the former case matter/energy is created that does not obey to known physical laws, in the latter new insight is created (as a result of synchronicities).

The case of the spontaneously beginning rotation corresponds to Jung's vision of the she-bear that moves the sphere, the 'double click' corresponds to the 'spontaneous inner quantum leap' or the 'inner (acausal) radioactive decay.'

Thus my conclusion:

When we become able to let us fall into a total uncertainty of space-time, ie become completely willless -- dea concedente -- and surrender to chance [in synchronicity quest to the accidentially moving body; in Hermetic magic to the accidentially moving 'inner body'] we can observe the acausal, spontaneous incarnations of the energetic principle of the unus mundus (of the world soul).

By this behavior constructive incarnations on the level of the mind/spirit and of matter happen that compensate the destructive tendencies in the world of today (that are initiated by 'the rape of the world soul'; by the artificial fission of the atom).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: URSA = ARTEMIS MOVET MOLEM
Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:

I have just read (in German Wiki) that Artemis is the virginal hunter. She was never married, never subordinate to a man, but free and childless. Further, she was the protector of women and children (of both gender).

This leads me to the following idea: the World Soul possesses many aspects of Artemis (or the other way round?). Virginity means that she possesses the ability of self-fertility. Since the rotating sphere means incarnation, the she-bear as symbol of Artemis is the perfect symbol of the process I try to describe: In an acausal process (self-fertility) the World Soul creates and incarnates "new things" into our space- and time-bound world.

If we do not realize this fact, we begin to see UFOs and aliens.

Remo

PS: The confusing thing is that Artemis/World Soul is a virgin, but has sex with men (coniunctio). Thus, we cannot only compare Her with the Virgin Maria, but also with a whore. It seems that in the process of the coniunctio the World Soul destroys men. This way they become 'her penis', her creative organ. And only in this way she can receive the self-fertilizing ability.

What a horror story when a man must live this archetype! I think that it was (also) my fate. Since I projected the world soul on worldly women, they tried to destroy me.

Amen!

I don't know if it is a good association but I think about the end of the initiatory dream of Marie-Louise von Franz.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:40 pm
Founder

fox wrote:
I don't know if it is a good association but I think about the end of the initiatory dream of Marie-Louise von Franz.

Hi fox,

I do not exactly know which dream you are talking of. Can you tell me? Thanks

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile WWW

Post Gyroscopic Precession and Celestial Vehicles
Hi All, I am just mostly reusing some parts of my post above that I made last night at 10 PM my time in Virginia. I did not GET the connection between the gyroscope image I posted here and what I had read and posted an image about over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog on Feb. 17th that relates to Earth's Precessional Cycle. Even though I have fairly new glasses... because of cataract vision problems... unless I magnify things at the forum or websites I am quoting from... I tend to read and/or type words incorrectly. I saw precession as procession and pictured planets or zodiac stuff having a parade across the sky.

This topic may not seem to apply much to its thread name UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock... but to me it does in a big way! I have not typed out more of the 3 hour vision (eyed close by the way) yet except some comments to Ann by E-mail about it. She will probably join in the discussion soon again here on the forum. NOW I will point out that when Lee had me go with him to see the inside of a UFO, the ending of the inner vision experience was as I described to Ann at 2 PM today.
Quote:
Ann, he had me within the experience picturing us first as one each, then as two united by the Holy Spirit that makes three in one. Then because we each have a masculine-feminine combination within us, adding those together makes four, and then joined by the Holy Spirit again makes five, and so on... while saying this, he was kidding me about my teenage inability to do fairly simple "Arithmetic" when he used to try to help me with my homework (50 years ago). The last part of the experience was again similar to other inward ventures to the veil in the temple. There it is not sacrilegious to let the veil vanish away and participate in a sense of peacefulness, serenity, and completeness that can say, "I am that I am" in union with the One but not as an egoistic claim to Godhead.

OK, next I reuse some of my post on this thread from last night. I did not post my last correction on purpose at the time indicated on the notice I am pasting in now to show when it was exactly. Last edited by Suzanne on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total... kind of like an unintentional playful addition to the awkward adolescent math episode in the vision that would combine a trinity and a quaternity as 4s 3 times... or something like that. I have chopped up the below with ........ to show parts taken out at those points.
Suzanne wrote:
....... I was having a conscious vision while laying in bed in the sideways Yoga Nidra position and then on my stomach with my arms and legs stretched out kind of in the Leonardo drawing we are all familar with....... The One and Only said why not come and rest with him awhile before the house chores. He usually does not specify that we are going to go somewhere he names rather then just find out where we will be drawn to in the inner-outer realms. This time he immediately said when my head hit the pillow that he could take me to see what a UFO looks like from the inside. We have had a couple of murky experiences about that before.

This time he gave very detailed instructions. Do the Yoga Nidra position on my left side. The left hand was to be held at an angle with my fingers pointed toward my ear and the base of my hand under my chin. The right arm and hand go straight out on top of the right hip. Both legs are held straight with the right on top of the left. Hooking the toes of one foot behind the heel of the other helps to hold the entire body position. Kind of think of the Buddha reclining statues to picture it, except that Lee has to sometimes do the opposite of what might be expected and says left side rather than right side.

He said that being aware of the hand on my cheek would help me to stay fully awake and not slip off into a semi-conscious trance state. That way I would be able to remember the experience as well or better than an everyday conscious event. Later on I will reconstruct the entire experience which took place from sometime after 4 PM (I can see exactly when from my Web History during that time right before turning off the computer. I did not get up until 7:03 PM. So, the brief version for now is that he said what way do I want to go to the UFO since here is there and there is here. We could do the beaming up thing. He was still alive during the early Star Trek era to suggest that familiar imagery. But then we did easy breathing without focus or control until by personal boundaries seemed to disppear. There we were inside of some kind of space vehicle. At first it had many of the characteristics of the UFO experience. Lots of eyes like alien space people running the UFO, but they were not bothering us as if we were not perceived by them to be intruders. After awhile he said that we can change what we see by renaming the UFO into a "celestial vehicle". Yes, definitely the scene changed and the alien beings became more like undefined presences. I was supposed to pay more attention to some "things" rather than the creatures or spirits with us there. Two of the things stand out. Yesterday evening or rather in the middle of the night, while I was at the computer, he had me look up something that landed me on a site showing videos of a few unusual musical instruments. The one that was important in that instance was called a melodiphone. I did not pay too much attention to the others and thought to come back later to view them. During the Yoga Nidra session, I heard a very specific musical sound, but it was definitely not the melodiphone. He asked me what I thought it was. I had no idea. He said to look up waterphone on the computer after I get up. Sure enough, that was the sound very closely. Some people think it sounds like whale calls.

This is its sound as heard in a video with the waterphone being played by its inventor, Richard Waters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzNFJYS ... re=related

OK, the second outstanding item was some kind of rotating mechanical device. Seemed to me I might know what it was, but I could not think of a name. Compass something or other, no... finally rather than his actually saying it to me, the word gyroscope popped into my mind. Well, I came onto the computer and looked that up... and with a bit of prompting from him about what results to click on I quickly came to a webpage that had exactly the kind of thing he would have been working on during World War II which provided another whole wider dimension of knowledge I have now about him and his activities then. This seemed to confirm that his esoteric and ethical concerns do have something definitely symbolic and yet also transformative in effect within the material and spiritual realms that amount to what has been mentioned on the Blog before between Ann and me in regard to his turning weapons into musical instruments or other peaceful devices. This was not done as a crackpot preoccupation but as a Rosicrucian Gnostic repairing of the fabric of our broken soul/world in some modern alchemical way.

Image Image

Gyroscopic Precession compared to image from Ann-Suzanne Blog of Earth's Precessional Cycle

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2411#12411

Definition: This is the tendency of the spin axis of a rotating body to twist at right angles to any applied tipping force. This effects all spinning bodies including the planet Earth, which wobbles on its axis like a top, giving rise to the "precession of the equinoxes". You can feel this force by gripping the axel of a spinning wheel and trying to tilt it. The strange twisting motion that results is due to gyroscopic precession. It’s this effect which makes a moving two wheel bike turn in the direction that the rider leans.

........ As I was getting up from the vision at 7:03, I said softly outloud, "I am awake," in the sense of ready to get going doing things needed around the house. Lee said, why not change that to... "I am awakened... " as in the esoteric sense.

Here is a new addition from the website of the image above on the right. Erection of the Holy Cross -- The Sacred Geometry of Global Change

Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul

Nested within a geometry of rotating astrophysical spheres of Cosmic Intelligence, Earth's precessional cycle governs the "Evolutionary Cycle of the Soul"--a natural cycle that directs the spiritual unfoldment of Earth's entire soul collective. Earth's Precessional Cycle of the Holy Cross occurs in the underlying fabric of matter, energy, and consciousness, catalyzing an unprecedented change in souls' incarnate experience.

Approximately twelve thousand years ago, at the previous erect cross, (and at the time of the Biblical Flood) the pole of the Earth in local space began to tilt away from the Galactic Plane--away from our source of illuminating light. At that time we began a 12,000-year period of temporal darkness--apparently separate from the unified galactic awareness. For the duration of this time, humanity experienced a tormenting shear within the masculine and feminine principle--without the embracing awareness of the illuminating plane of galactic light that naturally underlies these two entwining facets of our perceptual world.

Now, with all souls having experienced both sides of duality's paradox, a reunification in consciousness begins where the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine principles re-establish their natural harmony. This can only occur now as Earth's pole geometrically reorients (tilts) back toward the illuminating light of our majestic whirling galaxy due to the Earth's precessional cycle--as human consciousness reorients back into the Unified Field of Divine Love.

SOURCE: http://lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html# ... nary_Cycle

P.S. As to the waterphone musical instrument that some say sounds like the calling of whales... perhaps we are being shown in the vision to hear it as the beautiful but tragic cry of all the water creatures we humans are annihilating with our out of control desecration of their natural habitat. This was on my AOL news page today.

Scientist Finds Gulf Bottom Still Oily, Dead
Feb 19, 2011 – 3:24 PM
Seth Borenstein AP

WASHINGTON -- Oil from the BP spill remains stuck on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, according to a top scientist's video and slides that she says demonstrate the oil isn't degrading as hoped and has decimated life on parts of the sea floor.

That report is at odds with a recent report by the BP spill compensation czar that said nearly all will be well by 2012.

At a science conference in Washington, marine scientist Samantha Joye of the University of Georgia aired early results of her December submarine dives around the BP spill site. She went to places she had visited in the summer and expected the oil and residue from oil-munching microbes would be gone by then. It wasn't.

"There's some sort of a bottleneck we have yet to identify for why this stuff doesn't seem to be degrading," Joye told the American Association for the Advancement of Science annual conference in Washington. Her research and those of her colleagues contrasts with other studies that show a more optimistic outlook about the health of the gulf, saying microbes did great work munching the oil.

Marine scientist Samantha Joye claims in a report that oil from the BP spill remains stuck on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico and isn't degrading as hoped. Here, one of her photos, taken on Dec. 1, shows a dead crab with oil residue near it on a still-damaged sea floor about 10 miles north of the BP oil rig accident.

SOURCE: Our Dying Ocean Creatures

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 pm
Profile Personal album

Post The Other Mother
Gregory - If you don't like to read novels as I don't you might watch Neil Gaiman's movie Coraline. He has a natural understanding of the Unconscious, as if it is living under the streets of London which it kind of is. Coroline and the "other mother" well expresses anima.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 am
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
fox wrote:

Hi fox,

I do not exactly know which dream you are talking of. Can you tell me? Thanks

Remo

Her great dream about alchemy she told Jung, marking the beginning of their collaboration on alchemy. At the end of the dream, she sees a phallus out of the sea.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 am
Founder

fox wrote:
Her great dream about alchemy she told Jung, marking the beginning of their collaboration on alchemy. At the end of the dream, she sees a phallus out of the sea.

Very interesting, fox. I do however not know this dream. Do you have a complete quote of it. Or someone else?

Thanks alot

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:07 pm
Profile WWW

Remo Roth wrote:
fox wrote:

Very interesting, fox. I do however not know this dream. Do you have a complete quote of it. Or someone else?

Thanks alot

Remo

Yes, it's a very long dream. She spoke of that dream on a French radio but it seems she has mentioned in her book "CG Jung: his myth in Our Time". In this book, she does not say that it is her dream but the dream of a modern student. I will compare the two versions, see if there are more detailed than the other.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next