UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:22 am

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Phoenix UFOs and Gregory's and Chris' dreams 
Founder

Post Re: A Wedding Is About to Be Performed in a Cathedral
Gregory Sova wrote:

I'm in a hurry, sorry.

Just my first impression to the image: It looks like the heart combined with the belly, the "opossum" = heart chakra plus three lower chakras. It seems to me that the dream talks of the fact that Gregory has reached the three lower chakras, or at least one of them, the opossum.

Further comments later (tomorrow?).

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun May 21, 2006 8:56 am
Profile WWW

All,

Quote:
Remo wrote:
Just my first impression to the image: It looks like the heart combined with the belly, the "opossum" = heart chakra plus three lower chakras. It seems to me that the dream talks of the fact that Gregory has reached the three lower chakras, or at least one of them, the opossum.

Yes, Remo I thought the same thing after I pulled this picture together. BTW thanks to Eduard for the Google image tip - it made this picture. Also thanks to Will for his string-of-pearls UFO images - I guess the string-of-pearls means to confirm that our task is to observe the inner UFO images, the inner movie that takes place in the belly during the wu wei state of consciousness.

I had a further aspect of the dream come to me at the same time - and that was the black stone slab carved out for the altar in this church. It reminded me of the monolith in the movie Space Odyssey 2001 and I had had a vision of that just a few days before this dream as shown below.

Wed. 17, May 2006 Visions @ 9 AM

“A Black Monolith Appears”
Suddenly in the blackness I see a diffuse white light peeking around the corner of a black monolith.

<My immediate association is to the black monolith in the movie Space Odyssey 2001. In the movie when the monolith is unearthed on the moon for the first time the scene shown was rather like in this vision. I see on the UM forum (somewhere - I can no longer find it - too bad we don't have a word search capability for our forum content) the monolith is being equated with the black box and with the belly. >

Then the vision of the dam with an opening at the top appeared a few hours after the cathedral dream.

It seems that the combination of pearl necklace (belly) connected to the heart - I meditate for the past month with the hands on the heart area - I felt that something from the belly needed to move up into the heart, i.e., yin needed a way to begin to transform to yang with higher negentropy as Remo likes to talk about it. I don't really know if I understand what has happened given this sequence of material. Perhaps the community has some ideas. All I know is that on May 26, 2006 I will have been under siege with visions and dreams for seven years and this latest development is a hopeful sign that I begin to find my way into releasing the dammed up "yin" energy - the matter-psyche of the unus mundus. I guess the dam image means the belly or the 2nd chakra.

In the cathedral dream the bride has a red dot on the forehead. I guess this is a hint about the final meaning of the transformation of the yin > higher yang. It is a 2nd, 4th and 6th chakra path that yin energy follows in order to finally transform into higher yang. This is the second leg in the journey and seems to be about the exchange of attributes as found in Hermetic Alchemy. The first leg is yang > yin, the old king entering the womb of the queen. Note that in number symbolism even numbers are considered feminine while odd numbers are considered masculine. It seems we begin to learn something deeper about chakra energy transformation than taught by the Far East.

I also wonder if there is a connection in the above material to being called to GATHER TOGETHER. I guess it is because this whole process of yin > higher yang was finally very near. The bride having a red dot on the forehead could be taken as a hint from the world soul that we need to GATHER TOGETHER to help realize the final step in this process. The time was right for this entire process to finally unfold through the 3rd eye ='s enter space-time as new higher yang? I have a very strong association to the 3rd eye business. It comes from an experience I had in Feb. 1976 at Holy Trinity Church in San Pedro, CA. It was in the middle of mass and suddenly something touched me on the shins of both legs. I immediately saw an inner vision of what it was - it was white and in the shape of a tear drop which I now begin to believe was meant to convey the time-space diagram of our universe. It is therefore a representation of the zero point energy of space or in our terms the other energy term - not physical energy but the energy of the unus mundus.
Tear Drop Shape Vision Experience of 1976

Space-Time Diagram of our Universe (See the similar shape?)

This "object" moved up into my chest area and dwelt there. During that "dwelling" I felt like I was going to float up out of the pew (anti-gravity and a feature of the unus mundus). At that concern the object moved rapidly up through my neck and the pointed part of the tear drop shape began to slowly move through my forehead area. In the years that followed that experience I had a tremendous broadening out of consciousness - moved beyond the Christian container, went into Jungian analysis, and in general my worldview became much larger than I had known up to that point in my life.

But I am not the brains of this group - I still live strongly out of the black head of Osiris. I guess Remo will try to help us all understand how to connect these dots.

Gregory

Sun May 21, 2006 10:39 pm
Post 2001
didn't the monolith first show up on earth at the beginning of the movie The chimp wakes up and there is the
monolith it seems this revelation leeds to the first use of tools at least as weapons.

will

Mon May 22, 2006 2:57 am
Founder

Gregory Sova wrote:
I am a part of this church group. I am seated in a pew towards the back on the far left side of this church – which is actually a cathedral. The church is filled to capacity. It seems mass is going on but all I can see over the heads of the people in the many rows in front of me is a white yellow glow that I presume is from the altar area.

The beginning of a dream is the problem. The problem seems to be the church, which is in fact a cathedral. My experience has shown that houses in dreams have mostly to do with the body. If this house is a church or even a cathedral, the symbol means thus the "deified body", the "glorified body", ie the subtle body. The dream talks thus of the "creation" of the subtle body.

The task which is constellated in Gregory is therefore the creation of the subtle body. When I write here subtle body I do not talk of all this esoteric twaddle about a so-called subtle body. In my definition the subtle body is first an individual experience -- however mostly pathologized by psychiatrists as psychotic delusion. One feels and sensates that something new is created in the "inside" of the physical body. Mostly this sensation is combined with images. I call them "corporeal images", since they are much more physical than "normal" images. They seem to belong to another level of the "unconscious". The experience of such corporeal images has led me to the hypothesis that behind or perhaps beyond Carl Jung's collective unconscious there must be a further level of the "unconscious".

In Chapter 4 of my The Holy Wedding, see http://www.psychovision.ch/hknw/holy_we ... ntents.htm, I developed a theory about all this. I have shown there that Carl Jung's depth psychology and his hypothesis of the collective unconscious with the (Logos) Self is a modern variant of what the alchemist Gerardus Dorneus called the unio mentalis. It is in my interpretation the liberation of the psyche out of the body and its union with the spirit in "Heaven." It is what Carl Jung describes in section The Spirit in Matter in his book Psychology and Alchemy (§§ 405).

Carl Jung was however not yet able to include the next phase of Dorneus' opus, the so-called unio corporalis. In it the king in Heaven, ie the union of spirit and psyche created in the first phase, the unio mentalis, must die (!!!), enter the womb of the queen where he dissolves into his atoms. These atoms become the sperm for the new king, ie new living matter. The latter is the subtle body.

The death of the old king on the conscious level I interpret as the death of the Logos ego. Only by dying -- "Die before you die!" of the Sufis -- of the Logos the Eros ego can be developed. The Eros ego is located in the 4th chakra anahata, the heart chakra. The Eros ego and only this is able to have a relationship with what I call the Eros Self, the "corporeal collective unconscious" (not contained in Carl Jung's definition of the Self). The Eros Self seems to be located in the guts -- In stercore invenitur -- , and our task is to liberate the Eros Self from there.

The Eros Self, the corporeal collective unconscious is the same as the subtle body. Thus Gregory's dream talks of the "creation" of the subtle body. Creation is however the wrong term, since we always associate with it an action, activity. The creation of the subtle body happens however itself. Our only task is the observation of this spontaneous will-independent creation. This happens in the procedure I call Body-Centered imagination.

The creation of the subtle body is described as the collective aspect of the above Holy Wedding archetype: The king enters the womb of the queen, dies and dissolves into his atoms. The atoms become the sperm for the new king. The new king is the subtle body, in Hermetic alchemy symbolized as the red tincture, the infans solaris, the quintessence, the Alexipharmakum, the life essence.

The subtle body is located in a completely different spacetime. The latter "consists" in "eternal time" and "infinite space." This is why I call this spacetime also the "always/everywhere". It is the unus mundus, the "realm" before the Genesis, before the big bang out of which spontaneous creation (after the Genesis!) in the sense of the so-called creatio continua is possible. For the latter see http://www.psychovision.ch/synw/sealofs ... ion541.htm , section 5.4.2.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 6:59 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Gregory Sova wrote:
I have been asked to coordinate some information and that is one of my contributions to this church. It seemed to have to do with music and as I sit in the pew I am much occupied with this task. Young people come up to me and give me their contributions to this compilation - they are hand written on paper torn out of ringed notepaper binders. So their contributions come to me all rumpled up and in fragmentary pieces.

It seems that Gregory's task is to collect the different aspects of the creation of the subtle body. I interpret this as the collection of the different posts of our members, which try to describe their own, very individual experiences of the creation of the subtle body.

This task has to do with music as well as with written information. This detail reminds me of Ryan's contribution about the poetic word, see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#1246 . In a song we have music and words together. Thus it seems that one aspect of the task is the creation of music/words. I guess that this aspect is the task of Ryan. He began it with the above post.

[Ryan - with my equation language = Logos I meant the scientific languange and also the common speach of today which is of course completely reduced to the Logos aspect. Thanks especially for your hint to Shakespeare.]

I guess further that already Gregory's sharing of this dream -- which seems to me also to be the condensed result of his almost 7 years of suffering his incredible visions and journeys -- is some aspect of the creation of the subtle body, since the dream talks very concretely about this task. As I mentioned, one aspect is the creation of art, ie "songs" with "words."

This reminds me now spontaneously of I guess the first UFO vision I had. It was on 21-11-1982:

I called it

The vision of the quadratic UFO with the hemispheric dome of glas

I played the guitar and hummed. Like this I fell in some sort of a trance. I got tired (!) and lay down. My eyes did not want anymore to look outwards thus I closed them.

I began to breathe very slowly. I felt a tension in my back. To amplify this tension I pressed my ribs even more with the help of my "ghosthands" (see explanation later). Suddenly the ribs transformed into the wings of a dragonfly.

Then I felt and especially sensated an intense twich (flip?, hitch?) from above to below in my spine, and together with it an abrupt vitalization of the solar plexus. It was an intense heat I sensated.

Then a voice came [word and music together!], which shouted "Lucius arrives, Lucius arrives."

Then, very real and clear, an UFO hoovers before my inner eyes. It looks like a flying car [similar to the original Volkswagen (not yet produced anymore)], however with a square base and with a hemispheric dome of glas on it. It moves exactly like a dragonfly (sudden, extremly high accelaration; this is why I identified it with an UFO).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue May 23, 2006 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Later I read about this symbol in Marcel Granet's La Pensée Chinoise. It is the so-called Ming-t'ang, a union of the round heaven with the quadratic earth, ie a symbol of the coniunctio. In China the Ming t'ang was an image of the world, as was the turtle (since she looks alike).

The Ming-t'ang was the means for the ordering of time and space, and it was also symbolized by the magic square. Further it is the basis of the I Ching.

In our language the Ming-t'ang is the unus mundus or its energetic aspect, the world soul, which is itself on the level of our body the subtle body ...

Remo

PS: I guess this was my spontaneous contribution to Gregory's collection ;)

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Ming-t'ang and the Swastika
Over the magic square the Ming-t'ang is also connected to

the SWASTIKA

The decisive difference is however that the original swastika turns to the right, Hitler's to the left.

[It is perhaps a synchronicity that I read just after this comment that in Germany this year there are many more people identified as Neo-Nazis as in the year before... But of course governments do not see the archetypal roots of all this Neo-Nazism and just try to exterminate it with the help of political tools.]

As you perhaps remember, Hitler was also completely fascinated by the spear of Longinus (see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ginus#1082 ). The latter symbolized the divine blood which abandons the Anthropos, ie the unus mundus and falls to the earth. Like this the divine blood, the life essence has entered the space and time bound world, where there exists the linear time. In this moment out of the timeless time and spaceless space "new life" is created, ie a "thing" which consists of physical spirit/soul/matter which is subdued to linear time, ie birth, life, death.

The Ming-t'ang speaks of exactly the same process, the creation of life out of the unus mundus, as also my "cross image" of 1973:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon May 22, 2006 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 10:34 am
Profile WWW

I guess this was my spontaneous contribution to Gregory's collection

Interesting, my language, emotion, and music, was my spontaneous creation to Gregory's Dream!

I could equally put this post either here or in the other thread, either place will fit.

I recommend highly a book by Hazrat Inayat Khan called The Music of Life. He was one of the first Sufis to reach out to the West. It is written almost completely from a place of eros. He was both a Sufi and a Musician. I only looked at this book today after Remo's last post. I could quote incessantly from this book but I won't. I will write a small portion:

Quote:
Music has a mission not only with the multitudes but with individuals....All the trouble in the world and all the disatrous results arising out of it all come from lack of harmony. When a person learns music, he need not necessarily learn to be a musician or to become a source of pleasure and joy to his fellow man; no, but by playing, loving, and hearing music, he must develop music in his personality....

One thing I believe (and when in India was convinced of it time after time in meeting those who have touched some perfection in music) that not only in their music but in their life one can feel the harmony that is the real test of perfection. If this principle of music were followed there would be no need for an external religion. And someday music will be the means of expressing universal religion. Time is wanted for this, but there will come a day when music and its philosophy will become the religion of humanity.

Music of Life: Pg. 64 Omega Publications Inc.

I would also like to make a brief reminder that in Close Encounters of a Third Kind, the UFO communicated with music, more specifically intervals.

Quote:
my equation language = Logos I meant the scientific languange and also the common speach of today which is of course completely reduced to the Logos aspect.

Remo,

Yes, I understand this. I made the post to clear up my own confusion about words and communication. I am learning lots of new vocabulary from you and others, so I am trying to regroup what I have learned in relationship to what you have discovered and articulated.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon May 22, 2006 10:39 am
Founder

Post The Ming-t'ang as the Cathedral of Spacetime
In fact, the Ming-t'ang is a house. Since it is a "house of (nature) religion", it corresponds to Gregory's cathedral. It is the divine body, the subtle body.

The Ming-t'ang consists of a quadratic fundament and has a round, thatched roof.

It is the "house of the calendar" and like this a "condensation of the cosmos".

With the help of the Ming-t'ang the ruler "creates" space and time. He begins with this procedure during the second month of spring [Is this May? Gregory -- May 26?]. The color of this state is green. He begins to walk on the periphery of the Ming-t'ang in the East.

After the end of the 3rd summer month [end of August?] the ruler interrupts this circumambulatio and steps to the middle. The color of this second part of his "opus" is yellow. In China yellow is in fact the color of the center. In the center he "revives time." Like this the eternal time symbolized by the oscillation between the opposites, is replaced by space and time of this world. Like this the ruler brings the world back into its order.

We see here exactly the same creation myth as in the Hermetic alchemical unio corporalis. The "new birth" is created, which is some sort of a "new spacetime," where the latter seems to be the same as "new life."

A further interesting aspect is that first the situation is symbolized by the oscillation, in which no real creation and incarnation happens. Then the rotation (of the ruler) follows, and then the new spacetime is incarnated. It is the same symbolism we have seen in Pauli: {oscillation -> rotation}. And in fact in the last years of his life Pauli dreamt many dreams of the "new house" which was also a cathedral!

What we know more today as a result of the epistemology of quantum physics is the fact that we cannot initialize such a new birth by rites defined in space and time by the conscious will. The new birth is ruled by the spontaneous quantum leap independent of the conscious will.

The very fascinating aspect is the fact that when the ruler has reached the center of the Ming-t'ang, he begins a rest, and during this rest he observes the creation and incarnation, exactly as I recommend it in my Body-Centered Imagination. It is a creation by mere observation. The consciousness does not think, ie create with the help of the thinking function, but only observes in the state of the Wu Wei when and what the world soul likes to incarnate.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The ban of rites and organizations
Quote:
What we know more today as a result of the epistemology of quantum physics is the fact that we cannot initialize such a new birth by rites defined in space and time by the conscious will. The new birth is ruled by the spontaneous quantum leap independent of the conscious will.

This is an incredibly important aspect. Some years ago I had the idea to invent some rites to demonstrate what I had found out. I thought that I should create something like a mass, a religious rite out of which the "new thing" will then be born.

The result of this decision were horrible dreams! :shock: I was condemned to death, and so on. The preconscious knowledge of the "unconscious" showed me that such a will-based activity is the worst thing I could do. Thus I immediately buried my plans.

I began then to understand that also organizations would be such "rites." Thus I realized that in following the acausal creation myth, the modern unio corporalis, it is forbidden to found institutions and similar organizations. Only like this the individual spontaneous quantum leap can be observed by "choosen" people. They have however to learn to renounce to any causal activity (at least concerning the incarnation).

This was a very hard insight to me.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Founder

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon May 22, 2006 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 11:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Yes... when the thought, psycho-nuclear matter came to me, it definitely applied to some sort of intermediate state where the structure I was observing was in some way conscious itself, analogous perhaps to the term psychic matter used between Gregory and Wolfgang.

It is the unus mundus, which seems in fact to become "conscious", at least if a human is here who listens and observes and like this helps the birth as a midwife.

Quote:
The "sparkling granularity" I perceived... this is odd... when I looked at the object, I could see into it beyond the surface, into the inner depth of what it was... the idea of "scintillating steel wool" comes to my mind... like a holographic interior, bigger on the inside than what it looks to be from the outside... infinite space within what appears to be a finite spacial structure. A vivid and disturbing dream I had as a very young child was that a large portion of the sky contained this "scintillating steel-wool" type of substance.

What you had seen then is what I call the point space which is equal to the infinite space. If we imagine that we could dilate the measure of space, we could dilated this unity to infinity and like this the point and the infinite space are the same. It seems that your "other space" -- which is in fact equal to the six dimensions behind spacetime of the so-called superstring theory -- has this quality.

The funny thing is that for the description of this space of six dimensions behind Einstein's space time, one needs so-called Calabbi-Yau spaces:

The author, Brian Greene [The Elegant Universe] writes:

Quote:
"At every point in the three familiar extended dimensions, string theory claims that there are six hitherto unanticipated dimensions, tightly curled up into one of these rather complicated-looking shapes."

Your "'scintillating steel-wool' type of substance" ?

I show also a single one. One can see in this image the typical "steel-wool" consistence ...

Chris, if you can accept the similarity, your specific UFO encounter would be a completely independent verification of the "substance" of the further six dimensions, the quantumphysically small ones behind Einstein's space time. In my language I call this the unus mundus, the psychophysical reality (W. Pauli), the intermediary world between spirit and matter. Out of it the new creation is born, if and only if there are some "choosen" humans who observe this potential creation.

Quote:
Another strange component of several of my actual UFO encounters/sightings has been that... for example, something draws my attention to the sky where I see the object hovering motionless; then after I make visual contact with the object, it begins to move as if the act of being observed triggers a response in it.

Yes, one knows this also from UFOs in crop circles. It seems that some people can "command" them. But also the contrary is true, that they command the observers. Your example shows that the observation -- and sometime the wish -- is enough to "trigger a response." It is the "creation by observation", as I call this.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon May 22, 2006 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The context of Gregory's first dream (of
After the reaction on Christopher's post described below

Gregory Sova wrote:
I must say that at first I began to look at the symbolic content of your dreams with the eye of the Logos understanding – but then I had a strong feeling reaction to them and felt so sad and just wanted to cry because I could see just how much trouble our world is in and I value the beauty of our world enough to not want to see it destroyed.

Gregory dreamt the dream called “A Wedding Is About to Be Performed in a Cathedral.” Thus we can say that this dream has to do with his "strong feeling reaction." It is the sadness about the state of our world which will perhaps be destroyed in a few years.

Quote:
In this way I was lamed and blinded by the feeling reaction to your material and found myself once again only able to sit and meditate and try to enter the wu wei state to observe. It seems this “playing possum” mirrors in a way the reaction Remo, Eduard, etc. had on reading the atomic bomb dream and such an attitude is the antidote to the enormous threat posed to you and our world in your UFO dreams. I guess this inner way is how these giants (UFOs) will be defeated because we show them the right consciousness they sought to observe in us from the Beyond.

Since the dream talks of the "mass" in the "cathedral" of the subtle body and culminates in the symbolism of the union of red and white -- the Hermetic alchemical motif of the Holy Wedding of the servus rubeus and the femina candida -- we can conclude that exactly this conscious acceptance of the sadness -- the contact to the "opossum" -- is the beginning of the way out.

I'd like now to go on with the interpretation of the dream:

Quote:
Just then a priest comes up to the pew where I am seated and asks me a favor – would I please attach a string a white pearls to the bottom of this red heart piece of jewelry. The heart had some design on its surface which reminded me of a letter from the Arabic alphabet. With that he hands me a handful of jewelry having the heart on a necklace on the top and I see that at the lower tip of the heart is a small circular ring to which the string of small white pearls could be attached. He informs

me that this will be worn by the bride who is about to be married. It is then that I notice the dark skinned bride standing next to the priest. She is dressed in her colorful native garments of India and she has a red dot on her forehead. She looks me in the eye but says nothing. I accepted the task but wondered about this “cheap” jewelry as I could see it was almost like costume jewelry, i.e. not very expensive and everything about it seemed to be in miniature.

The standpoint of the heart -- symbolically represented as being in the heart chakra anahata, in the deep feelings of sadness for the state of the world -- opens the path to the "black hole" in the belly, to the three lower chakras. If we look at the picture Gregory designed we see immediately that the pearl chain creates really some sort of a black hole. It is the vagina of the world soul, the entrance for the old conscious king (who had died in the moment Gregory followed his feelings instead of thinking about Chris' statement), as well as the king of the unconscious (the Logos Self). It is the entrance to the unus mundus. There the bride will be married -- as the Hermetic alchemical Holy Wedding tells the story. The result will be the infans solaris, the red tincture, the quintessence, and so on.

Thus, the "conscious old king" as well as the "collective old king" die. Translated into our neutral language this would mean that "spirit-psyche" transforms into "matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy", ie the energy of or in the unus mundus, or in the world soul, if we define her as the energetic aspect of the unus mundus.

And as in the Hermetic alchemical myth, this place surrounded by the chain of the jewels is the place the alchemists talk about with the help of the proverb: In stercore invenitur, in the cheap jewels or with their help we will find the lapis, the stone.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: The Damned Up Matter-Psyche Finds An Opening
Gregory Sova wrote:
A few hours after the wedding in the cathedral dream above I had come into view while meditating the following vision which I feel represents the breakthrough accomplished by our little "new church" group. It seems the bottled up incarnation finds an opening.

Gregory

Sat. 20, May 2006 Visions @ 11 AM

“Liquid Pours out from the Top of a Dam and Towards the Right”
In the blackness I see on my left the wall of a dam made of many individual black stones and this wall goes down into the depths of the blackness. The dam is near the center of my view. I see Sophia and she stands on the top of this dam looking down at a reinforced hole built into the top of the dam. Some kind of liquid is pouring out of the hole and this liquid is pouring in a solid stream about three feet in diameter over towards the right which is all blackness. A ways out from the hole the liquid seems to disappear from sight.Image

<It seems the dammed up “liquid” is the stuff that makes up the UFOs – what Remo calls matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy. This “liquid” is still in the world of the unus mundus, but as it issues forth from the small opening in the dam it now seems to transform into what Remo calls - the spirit-psyche with realized increased negentropy. Since it is headed towards the right I assume it means to convey it is going to enter into spacetime. >

In contrast to Gregory I guess that here the situation in the unus mundus is described. The "reinforced hole" is the "vagina of the queen", the "black hole" Gregory's Logos ego and with it the collective old king, the spirit-psyche, entered. This is shown by the "liquid", "a solid stream" which is pouring out into the unus mundus (from "our world").

In a neutral language I call this energetic phenomenon the transformation of the spirit-psyche into matter-psyche with potentially increased negentropy. Thus, the conscious sadness of Gregory has helped the transformation. As a consequence of this the unus mundus is "reanimated", "resurrected", "revitalized." We know from other visions that the incredibly horrible danger exists that also the unus mundus could be destroyed (by the artificial fission of the atom, which is the unus mundus).

In other visions this liberation and reanimation is demonstrated by the fact that all the people in the Beyond, the deceased as well as Sophia (and Unity, another collective figure) are full of joy. It seems that this is their resurrection.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue May 23, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Dam
<Sorry, once again I edited the post instead of quoting it. I'm still half sleeping...>

The Dam
The dam seems to symbolize the frontier between our normal spacetime and the spacetime of the Beyond. Since the Beyond seems to be seated in the 2nd chakra (at least in many cases), and this is the water chakra, there must be a dam, otherwise the two worlds would melt much too heavy and destroy each other.

This is perhaps the reason why Chris' UFOs are so many times near a dam and water. They represent exactly this "other dimension", the six further spacial dimensions of the superstring model, the inbetween world, the unus mundus or at least a specific content of it. I guess that it is a specific content, since the UFOs represent "outer spirit-psyche with potentially increased negentropy", in our common language: physical energy which obeys "higher" natural laws [the higher developed technology of the ETs, when concretized].

Thus, in Chris' case it seems that such more sophisticated natural laws are constellated, in the case of Gregory however a "liquid." What this liquid could exactly be, I don't know yet.

Remo

<Further post:>

Quote:
Thus, in Chris' case it seems that such more sophisticated natural laws are constellated, in the case of Gregory however a "liquid." What this liquid could exactly be, I don't know yet.

What we can say about this liquid is the fact that it must have to do with a "renewed spacetime." It seems that the latter is some sort of "new life" created and incarnated by the world soul, out of the unus mundus into our space and time bound world.

What this could concretely be, I don't know. Perhaps Gregory's further visions will tell us something about it. I guess however that this incarnation must have to do with an increased negentropy, ie higher life of organic matter, be it vegetative, animalic or human. Thus, if we speculate, in the near future we can expect plants, animals and eventually humans with an "increased negentropy." Perhaps the phenomenon of the so-called Indigo children is one aspect of all this.

Quote:
Indigos process their emotions differently than non Indigos because they have high self-esteem and strong integrity. They can read you like an open book and quickly notice and neutralize any hidden agendas or attempts to manipulate them, however subtly. In fact, they can see your hidden agendas even if you can't! They have inherently strong determination to work things through for themselves and only want outside guidance if it's presented to them with respect and within a format of true choice. They prefer to work situations out for themselves

Shortly: They are telepathic and precognitive. They are "synchronicity children."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue May 23, 2006 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon May 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post Little note..
I have been following the forum, reading Gregory’s posts along with others like Ryan and Kristin about music … maybe this is my contribution (?) for Gregory for his work on music for the mass, from my ringed notepaper book, as it is without much edits:

15Feb06
First of 2 dreams on the same night:
There were 2 couples in a house. One female was the musician, Alicia Keys (association: Black, young, attractive, ‘Diva’) I was without a match. The couples were eating some food on a rectangular table. There was no room for me, not invited. The table seemed to be on the left side attached to a wall like some restaurant tables. I could hear or maybe I imagined hearing Alicia Keys’s song, “Fallin”, especially the 7 repeating notes of the chord. [They were 4 notes really, as the rhythmic (one-two-three, one-two-three, somewhat like a waltz?) background of the music. The song is from her album titled, “Alicia Keys: Songs in A minor]. I felt left out, wanted to join them and wondered, ‘where is my partner?’ It seemed like it was Alicia Keys house.

I do not own the Alicia Keys’ CD, my wife does. I don’t listen to it. I thought it odd that I dreamed about her and her song, it was like ‘out of the blue.’ I couldn’t see what it was about… up until now perhaps. I think the 7 notes were: A, C, E, & A in a higher tone then, back down to E, C then A. Repeating up and down the scale. That is what impressed me the most. I think some people assign notes to Chakras. It is mostly assigned arbitrarily but A=3rd eye, C= Root Chakra, E=Solar Plexus according to some folks. A series of coincidences today suggested to me that this dream may be linked with Gregory’s post. I looked up the lyrics to the song today. It suggested ‘melusina’ to me, using the lance...

The second dream that night was about a UFO.

p.s. If this is not relevant here please move it to dreams section

Mon May 22, 2006 7:54 pm
Founder

Yes, your post and the dream are very relevant! Please go on. Tell us the second dream.

It seems that the "church group" has to develop something new that one individual alone in her/his introverted "house" cannot.

Thanks for your post.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon May 22, 2006 8:04 pm
Profile WWW

A good reference that I think/believe applies to finding the right attitude toward this work is Esther Harding's PSYCHIC ENERGY. Perhaps because of her focus on women's development/initiation and transformation. See especially the last three chapters on drawing the circle, the mandala, and the hermetic vessel.

She describes how the transformation is guided by symbols/images that get their energy from the right work/attitude which recirculates energy (rotation of light) and requires the right kind of suffering and sacrifice and suspension of will so that the transformation can take place if "it" wants to.

Mon May 22, 2006 10:27 pm

Post - a quick 'aside' -
Hey Tom, great to hear from you Sang -
Guys - do either of you have scanners? It sure would be great to 'see' you also, just as some of us others have already posted photos in the thread under the heading 'Coniunctio' entitled : "wu wei and forum administration". For since it is really as Remo says above, and I quote:
Quote:
It seems that the "church group" has to develop something new that one individual alone in her/his introverted "house" cannot.
it strikes me that we need to somehow 'group' in the body as well as with our ongoing 'words'...Image

Cheers,
Kristin

Tue May 23, 2006 2:31 am

Post Little note..2
"Welcome anew" (a neun,19) ;)
[Edit: Hmm.. I had thought that I was member number 19 but I see now that I am member 18 today..(27May06)]
Here is the 2nd dream.. I would appreciate our members feedback on it.

15 FEB 06
I remember XX (Health psychologist who was my professor) asking me to translate some sheet of paper, written in Japanese for some patient (?) We were in a room with many people or students. She (XX) asks me this in Japanese and I try to tell her that I can’t, smiling and speaking in Japanese—maybe I couldn’t even say it well in Japanese. (I have been trying to learn some practical Japanese) It was a tiny sheet of paper, maybe like a receipt size. Maybe it was a questionnaire. [I would say Japanese is a softer language than my mother tongue, Korean. Japanese seems to have a good balance of consonants and vowels to make a sound. Saying hi to Ryan here]
I find XX [my wife is Japanese] outside sitting in a chair—rocking chair or more like swing chair outside a hut. The weather is beautiful, warm, very bright colors. I see greenery, an idyllic scene, some country side. I am sitting with her on my right side, kissing her. I remember feeling very good and thinking that it was a very good kiss. I think maybe I shared that paper with my wife to help translate...not sure. I realize that while attending this class that we’re away from my daughter XX. I wonder if XX is with someone, if XX was able to eat. I wonder if my wife had pumped her breast milk for XX. I wonder how long it has been, 4 hours? All morning? I think I get up and try to return to where people were but when I look up, I see a huge aircraft right above me. It was silver in color, round in its shape. It had a design on its body, almost like Remo’s flying disk design but only no red color. Its shape-design was not made of triangles but like some flower petals, softer lines. It was etched on the body, some parts were shiny others looked whiter. Then I saw a large bluish triangle in the middle. It seemed something was being communicated (related to the patient?) thru that opening. It then closed and I saw another blue round shape appear, where the triangle was, and something like a rudder in the middle. The blue disk (in the middle) was made of again triangular (blue/lavender) petals and it was beginning to rotate. Then the aircraft moved to my right and flew thru some clouds and I saw a tremendous light streams, like in the TV series Star Trek—the aircraft going warp—breaking time barrier or speed of light. I saw it, sort of exploding 2 times as it turned on or went to warp. I wondered if anybody saw it.

Peace, Sang

Last edited by Sang on Sat May 27, 2006 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 23, 2006 4:41 am
Post I don't think that was ethical at all . Changing 'my' title
Changing the title without the author's permission

You did not ask my permission to change the topic here (dreams etc) while I don't mind other's
opinions I do resent and make a complaint to Mr.Roth about this bridge of decorum After all I
started this thread while where it goes is anybody's guess It was completely unethical to list
the topic as the header for my theme which was "Phoenix lights" (not someone's dreams)

now remove this offense at once, I've dealt with you before frenchie don't think you're going
to get away with this.

will

Tue May 23, 2006 4:56 am

Relax. It's just so people know what the thread encompasses. How is that harming you?

Tue May 23, 2006 5:32 am
Founder

Gregory Sova wrote:
Then the scene changed and I see myself in an underground enclosure dimly lit and lying face down on the gray black stone surface in this place. I have the feeling I am just under the altar of the cathedral above me. As I watch myself lying there I see that some men have come and begin to saw into the stone just behind my feet. They are cutting out a thick slab of this rock surface and the feeling I have is that this will be used for the altar surface in the cathedral above.

What about the end of the dream? If we interpret according to Carl Jung, we would say that this is the result of the development shown in it. Thus the "thick slab of the rock surface" is the result.

Gregory spontaneously associates the result with a vision he had some days before the dream. I know these spontaneous associations myself: You write down a dream, and another one, or a vision, or a synchronicity or an image of a BCI enters your mind. Since we do in this case not associate by will, I concluded that such an event is a real synchronicity. The "preconscious knowledge" (C.G. Jung) enters our mind acausally or indeterministically and shows us that we deal with the central symbol of the dream. Thus, we should ask ourselves what the meaning of this "thick slab" could be.

Gregory does the task himself. He writes:

Quote:
I had a further aspect of the dream come to me at the same time - and that was the black stone slab carved out for the altar in this church. It reminded me of the monolith in the movie Space Odyssey 2001 and I had had a vision of that just a few days before this dream as shown below.

Wed. 17, May 2006 Visions @ 9 AM

“A Black Monolith Appears”

Suddenly in the blackness I see a diffuse white light peeking around the corner of a black monolith.

<My immediate association is to the black monolith in the movie Space Odyssey 2001. In the movie when the monolith is unearthed on the moon for the first time the scene shown was rather like in this vision. I see on the UM forum (somewhere - I can no longer find it - too bad we don't have a word search capability for our forum content) the monolith is being equated with the black box and with the belly. >

Then the vision of the dam with an opening at the top appeared a few hours after the cathedral dream.

I do not know the movie -- sorry but I did not go to the cinema anymore for years...

We know however a very famous black monolith: The Ka'aba. I give here the German Wikipedia text:

Quote:
Die Kaaba (arabisch: الكعبة „Kubus“, „Würfel“) ist das zentrale Heiligtum des Islam. Sie ist ein etwa 12 m x 10 m x 15 m großes Gebäude und befindet sich im Innenhof der großen Moschee in Mekka im heutigen Saudi-Arabien. Für gläubige Muslime ist die Kaaba das Bayt Allâh (بيت الله „Haus Gottes“).

The Kaaba (= cube) is the central sanctuary of the Islam ... For believing Muslim the Kaaba is -- the house of God. The holiest object in the Kaaba is a black monolith. It is a meteorite, and every pilgrim has to kiss it. Like this the black meteorite has got some sort of a hole in it. All the kisses of all the millions of pilgrims have created this recess.

The black monolith in the Kaaba remindes me always of the head of the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln:

and of course of Sulamith [see http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=82 ]

Thus, we are back to the house symbolism. Since the Kaaba is a holy stone this house is of course also a "church", a "cathedral." It is the "church of the body", the divine body, the glorified body, the subtle body.

This interpretation is in accordance with Pauli's dreams about the "new house" which was even a cathedral.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue May 23, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 23, 2006 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Christianity and Islam
I'd like to show now a general aspect of the dream. As Gregory writes, he grew up in a very Christian context. Then he began a Jungian Analysis, and then he began to have his visions/journeys. They culminate (at least up until now) in this dream and the vision of the Kaaba.

Thus, the dream means also a union of Christianity and Islam. If we reach this goal, we have overcome September 11 ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 am
Profile WWW
Founder

<Repetition of the wrongly inserted post above:>

Quote:

What we can say about this liquid is the fact that it must have to do with a "renewed spacetime." It seems that the latter is some sort of "new life" created and incarnated by the world soul, out of the unus mundus into our space and time bound world.

What this could concretely be, I don't know. Perhaps Gregory's further visions will tell us something about it. I guess however that this incarnation must have to do with an increased negentropy, ie higher life of organic matter, be it vegetative, animalic or human. Thus, if we speculate, in the near future we can expect plants, animals and eventually humans with an "increased negentropy." Perhaps the phenomenon of the so-called Indigo children is one aspect of all this.

Quote:
Indigos process their emotions differently than non Indigos because they have high self-esteem and strong integrity. They can read you like an open book and quickly notice and neutralize any hidden agendas or attempts to manipulate them, however subtly. In fact, they can see your hidden agendas even if you can't! They have inherently strong determination to work things through for themselves and only want outside guidance if it's presented to them with respect and within a format of true choice. They prefer to work situations out for themselves.

Shortly: They are telepathic and precognitive. They are "synchronicity children."

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue May 23, 2006 7:17 am
Profile WWW

Post Soul Music
I have to say, I am really enjoying the discussion. Hello, Sang nice to meet you!

Gregory,

In reference to the 'Black Box' I thought about a type of theatre that is called a 'black box' This is a square or rectangular theatre in which the audience and the performers are in the same space, there is virtually no separation. This too reminds me of the 'costume jewelry', which is a common feature in any production.

Quote:
I accepted the task but wondered about this “cheap” jewelry as I could see it was almost like costume jewelry, i.e. not very expensive and everything about it seemed to be in miniature.

If it is an item of value, which in this case it is, it need not matter what it looks like, the value is what we place on it (perhaps, place in it!), or rather what comes from us. I think that this is just like the pieces of paper you are to collect.

Quote:
Young people come up to me and give me their contributions to this compilation - they are hand written on paper torn out of ringed notepaper binders. So their contributions come to me all rumpled up and in fragmentary pieces.

It need not matter if the pieces are perfect, what is most important is the 'sincere' heart or effort put into them. Doesn't the I-Ching say something similar to: that even the smallest offering if given with deep felt emotion weighs more than any grand ritual or sacrifice? I am not sure what my composition is to give to you, but your dream deeply impressed me.

In fact, I was thinking what the Hindu Bride might want. I don't have the answer, but my first thoughts were rhythm, movement, melody, image, food! In fact, food cooked with devotion and love is one of the best things to give another. But then I thought perhaps we're giving you our Love Letters to the World (the anima mundi)! Because, this is the emotion you felt previous to having this dream. These Love Letters are our 'Love Songs' to be danced to in the wedding. They are so to speak, our vows! Perhaps this is why Sang was compelled to participate. He was moved by the soul singer as well, which comes from his wife. He is taking the effort of becoming closer to her, through language (Japanese) and music (Keys).

I have one question that I have been occupied with in relation to your dream: the white, yellow glow.

Is this the presence of the logos, that should enter the 'black hole' of the Hindu woman? Or is it perhaps a reference to a stage in the opus which leads to the red tincture (I am thinking of the red dot on the forehead)? Is 'blood' needed to bring the red tincture to completion? Is the soul music this aspect of blood?

Thank you again,

Ryan

Tue May 23, 2006 9:05 am

Post Further Visions - More Soul Music (Ryan)
Hi All,

Quote:
Remo wrote:
What we can say about this liquid (pouring out of the dam) is the fact that it must have to do with a "renewed spacetime." It seems that the latter is some sort of "new life" created and incarnated by the world soul, out of the unus mundus into our space and time bound world.
What this could concretely be, I don't know. Perhaps Gregory's further visions will tell us something about it. I guess however that this incarnation must have to do with an increased negentropy, i.e. higher life of organic matter, be it vegetative, animalist or human. Thus, if we speculate, in the near future we can expect plants, animals and eventually humans with an "increased negentropy." Perhaps the phenomenon of the so-called Indigo children is one aspect of all this.

A little background - it is five hours after the dam vision posted above on this thread - and I felt moved to once again take some time to sit quietly and close my eyes and be open to the murmurings of the world soul and its inhabitants. I share these visions because it feels safe to do so with all of you. It is an offering I feel from the other side to the ongoing compilation of the scraps of paper that were being gathered in the cathedral dream. It is, as Ryan points out so wonderfully, the sharing of our soul music. Of course it is also a revealing of the struggles in my soul. But let us see how the world soul and its inhabitants react to our GATHERING TOGETHER and what they may be trying to say to help us. I share this material without comment for the moment so that we may each have our own individual reactions.

Gregory

Sat. 20, May 2006 Visions @ 4 PM

“We Will Watch This Unfold”

Sophia shows up and says,

Sophia: We will watch this unfold.

I guess she means the effects of the flow leaving the dam.

It is about ten or fifteen minutes later of just waiting in the blackness when Sophia shows up once again and says,

Sophia: I have chosen you.

I immediately had the New Pope image come up in me on hearing those words. This sends my thoughts off into the members of the unus mundus forum of which I see there are 29 and if we add in Sophia or the world soul we have 30! The memory of what the unconscious said to me back in December of 2005 returns at this point – Apostles of the Apocalypse. Strangely I wonder what my duties will be.

Now a series of people most of whom are dead come parading by: my first analyst Albert, then my first wife, then Pauli, Jung, MLvF, Emma Jung – on and on like this – they are all smiling and I can feel their happiness.

It is a bit later and again Sophia speaks saying,

Sophia: I have selected you.

Again I feel she means to say that I am the New Pope. I don’t know why she is repeating this same message to me again. I guess it will become clearer in the time ahead.

Now I see my mother (recently deceased) standing next to Sophia and she looks at me and is very happy. And then I see just behind them my maternal grandmother and then behind her my paternal grandparents, and behind them some deceased relatives going on and on like this and off into the distance in a line behind my mother and Sophia. They all look very happy.

It is a bit later and again Sophia comes for the third time and says a bit more emphatically,

Sophia: I have chosen you!

I begin to realize I don’t really understand the deeper meaning of what she is trying to tell me.

With this third refrain I kneel before her and bowing my head in her direction inquire,

Me: How may I serve you?

But she says nothing in return. While we wait I wonder what this all means and how the future will unfold with all of us on the unus mundus forum. So I say to her,

Me: I guess I will have to coordinate with Remo to decide how to proceed.

But she says,

Sophia: I have chosen you – you decide.

At this I thought – whoa – and said,

Me: What about Remo?

To my surprise Sophia answers this saying,

Sophia: Remo will be with me.

And then I see myself weeping, my entire body shaking with joy for Remo because this statement struck me that Remo would celebrate the Hierosgamos in heaven with Sophia. It seemed to be the alchemical idea that as below so above – if there was to be a celebration of a sacred marriage below then there had to be one above as well.

At this all becomes quiet and after some time of waiting alone in the blackness I see a vision of a barren tree all alone out in the middle of a field of tall dead yellow grass. Suddenly the tree begins to bloom and soon all the limbs are sprouting small pink flowers like one sees on a cherry tree in spring time.

A bit later I see a beautiful two story home – new construction – having a red tile roof and white stucco walls, sitting on a large mound and surrounded by green grass and trees which are immaculately groomed as if the whole thing is on a golf course. In front of the house and down below it is a “basin” area that looks like it should be a pond area but instead is all groomed green grass as if it were a green on a golf course.

Oh – now I see my high school sweetheart. She kneels before me and I touch her on the forehead with the index finger of my right hand.

Then I see my first wife and she kneels before me and we repeat the same ritual. I see that she is holding an opened book in her hands and is looking into it as I touch her on the forehead.

Now it seems that Sophia is bringing some of the unus mundus members. And so one by one starting with Roger we repeat this ritual here in the blackness. Then Ryan, Michael, etc. – all the men!

Then Sophia appears saying,

Sophia: This is just between me and you. But tell them all that I always love them.

End of Vision

Sat. 20, May 2006 Visions @ 9 PM

“It Will Not Be Long Now”

Sophia has shown up as once again I felt moved to meditate. She says,

Sophia: It will not be long now.

As I wait in the blackness I begin to wonder why none of the women in the unus mundus forum were “anointed”. At that thought Sophia appears and says,

Sophia: That will be a special ceremony.

With that I had to laugh because it struck me that in the new “church” women will not be subservient to men and that Sophia has some ceremony in mind that will convey that message.

End of Vision

Tue May 23, 2006 3:20 pm

Post The Second Coming
All,

After I posted the above I went downstairs from my "upper room" my office area, to freshen up my cup of coffee. While doing so I noticed that the beginning lines in the poem The Second Coming by William Butler Yeats were going through my mind - except the words were slightly changed.

First I share the beginning lines in the actual poem.

The Second Coming
by William Butler Yeats.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

Now I share the beginning lines as they began to play in my spirit.

Turning and turning in a narrowing gyre
The falcon hears the falconer;
Things GATHER TOGETHER; the centre begins to hold;
Love is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is renewed;

I guess this is my first feeling reaction to the post of FURTHER VISIONS above.

Gregory

Tue May 23, 2006 4:05 pm

2001 a space odyssey would be a great rental. Looks like something else happened actaully in 2001, not a voyage to the moons of jupiter.

The black monlith is first seen in the opening scene of the movie in the setting of some peaceful apes in the african landscape. Under the apparent influence of the monolith, one ape figures out he can pick up an animal bone and beat another one over the head with it to his advantage, ? a quantum leap in behavior ?

Later (much) when man has developed space travel a monolith is found on the moon and is found to communicate with something on the moons of jupiter which then provokes a trip to jupiter where there are computer poblems.

Tue May 23, 2006 6:43 pm

That is one interesting vision. Would you do us the honor of interpreting what you think it means?

I'm especially intrigued by the inclusion of unus mundus members. What exactly is the purpose of this ritual?

Thanks,
Michael

Wed May 24, 2006 12:13 am
Founder

That is one interesting vision. Would you do us the honor of interpreting what you think it means?

Michael

We should first wait and look and marvel like little children.

We should try to stay in the Eros consciousness ...

The explanation comes perhaps later.

It is not the explanation, the "creation by cognition", which creates the new world. It is what I call the "creation by observation." In it the world soul creates and incarnates independently of our will, and we do nothing else than observing this creation and incarnation. The so-called sacrificium intellectus.

This is the way we do what I call Body-Centered Imagination.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed May 24, 2006 7:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Gyrating
I am laying in bed, nearing sleep...when I feel something pressing, pushing, trying to escape from my belly. Each time it pushes, it streaches the skin a bit further, this happens for about a minute as if pulsing, gaining momentum...until it bursts forth. A red baby dragon, with black markings. I catch it in my hands, and do not know what to do. It trys to fly away, but I hold tight not knowing whether I should release it or not. Then I notice, it is struggling with increased intensity, and begins to try to bite me, snapping at me with very sharp teeth. As I am waiting, it occurs to me that its struggling will only become more violent, but I wait. Nothing has changed, it's screaming, clawing its way as well, so I snap its neck fearful of letting such a creature into the world. At that moment, small lights and tiny angels or fairies appear circling or perhaps rotating around themselves or maybe and individual center. They move independently, and yet as a unit. I notice they want to enter the open hole in my body where the dragon escaped, but I cover the hole with my hand, not sure if I want to let something foreign in...they hover over me an wait, and I take this as a positive, because they are not trying to force their way in, they want me to allow them in.

I release my hand, and they fly in, at which moment, my body has a real physical reaction. My head starts spinning as like the alternative pedalling action of riding a bicycle; left,right, left, right in forward circles...but my body begins to do the same thing, in my chest and in my belly. My legs are tingling and feel heavy. My arms are heavy too, I am as if frozen yet everything within is spinning and spinning, changing directions occasionally and spontaneously; individually and yet as one. I can't believe this is happening and I am told not to move. I don't and this continues until I fall asleep. My only thought was that I was gyrating.

Ryan

Wed May 24, 2006 9:24 am

Post Dance Class
First, I feel this thread and the co-existence of logos and eros thread (http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... highlight=) coming together or binding; as if there is an invisible bridge between the two; Two continents slowly coming together.

I had this dream this morning and feel it was directly related with my 'gyrating' experience.

I am going to a dance class, and people from my school I used to know are there as well. I see a student from my year, his name is (blank) Cox. He is dark hair and complexioned. He is angry with me and quietly seathing. He says to me 'You are late'. But this is normal behavior from him, so I don't take it too seriously.

To participate in the dance class the student has to wear all black. The class seems to be broken into two rooms. One is the waiting or changing area, and the other is where the actual class takes place. The teacher is female, and there are many other unknown females in the room. Someone lends me the black clothes to participate, I believe a female though I am not sure. I go into the class but I am distracted, by the view out the windows that look down on to the street and the people below. (Édit: I remember now what distracted me. I saw what looked like a city stucture similar to one in Chicago, on which the elevated train runs.) At this point the dream becomes confusing as I find myself going between the class and the waiting area repeatedly.

I then see myself. I am outside my body looking at me in the 'black clothes'. I notice that the chakras line up the center of my body beginning at my groin and going up to my head. But there is a difference. The first two chakras are lit up brightly as if a yellow light reveals the chakra to be a perfect glowing circle. The third chakra is only half lit. It is a full circle, but its light intensity is half of the first two. They have been 'activated'. (Edit: I remember that I saw: that their is a Hebrew letter on the lit chakras, which as far as I can see looks like a lower case 'h'.) The rest of the chakras are 'black' or don't exist, or appear to be absent. I consider that the third chakra is not completely lit because the 'process' is not quite finished. I then think, that maybe I moved in my sleep, and for this reason the gyration process could not complete.

Associations:

Dance- I was never 'good' at it, but I always felt I had my 'personal rhythm'

class- great if I'm interested, a torture if I am not.

my school- a conservatory, it was my 'profane monastery'

(blank)Cox- I did not like him, a one word description of him would be 'Rage'. His name in English sounds like: Cocks.

Rage- in moments of frustration (usually from hearing about or seeing cruelty or acts of rudeness and aggression, lack of consideration, my insides burn with rage.) Memory: I am 4 or 5 years old at school in the playground. I am watching the children with different forms of mental retardation play, it suddenly becomes violent, they isolate one and begin beating on him, kicking him and throwing balls at him, I am horrified by what I see, the poor child is huddled on the ground, crying, screaming...I look for the teacher, and she is watching, motionless, not doing a single thing.

You are late- I know I am and I feel late encorporating this process, but I don't feel it was my 'fault'.

Edit: Chicago- City near where my mother grew up. The windy city. Most importantly a post Krisitn wrote, about her mother creating a garden within the city, the mother planted cornflowers for their ability to live in difficult circumstances.

'all black'- Black was worn to focus the student on his body, not appearence; the bones, muscles, alignment-to clearly look at the body as it is. No hiding. This can be embarrassing, but in the end it pays off. Acceptance of yourself in front of others.

Two rooms- Bernie Taupin and Elton John. A partnership. One wrote the lyrics, the other the song/music. The two threads of this forum.

The Third Chakra- Finishes the process? I need to learn more about the chakras.

Yellow light- From Gregory's dream? the 'slow' in traffic lights.

Edit: Hebrew- magical language, language of prophets, secret of the universe within, Kabbalah, Each letter contains and energetic principle, the work of Carlo Suarès-Egyptian Jew who lived in France, also an artist.

Edit: the letter h- looks like a chair. (Reminds me of Dream). Is it Lamed?

Ryan

Last edited by Ryan on Wed May 24, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 24, 2006 1:47 pm

Post Sophia Continues To Share HER Visions of the Future
All,

Tues. 23, May 2006 Visions @ 9 AM

APOCATASTASIS – The Universal Restoration of All

Quote:
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; the first heaven and the first earth had disappeared now, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride dressed for her husband. Then I heard a loud voice call from the throne, “Look, here God lives among human beings. He will make his home among them; they will be his people, and he will be their God, God-with-them. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes; there will be no more death, and no more mourning or sadness or pain. The world of the past has gone.

Then the One sitting on the throne spoke. “Look, I am making the whole of creation new.” Rev (21:1-5).

With the above quote I introduce to the members of the unus mundus forum an additional visionary experience I had on this day. It seems our GATHERING TOGETHER has produced some startling results as recorded below. Sophia simply wants to tell us HER story and so I guess we should just deeply, deeply continue to listen with all of our hearts.

More visions began after I had finished posting Further Visions – More Soul Music and the new The Second Coming poem – on the unus mundus forum. I began to feel sadness and realized the world soul would like to have a further comment and so I take some time to close my eyes and go within.

Sophia appears almost immediately and says,

Sophia: I am very proud of you.

It seems the world soul approves of the posting on the unus mundus forum the murmurings of HER soul in the visions I just posted there. I feel relieved as I wasn’t sure if I should post them but I decided to take a chance that it would help us all somehow if I did so.

Then the scene changes and I wait alone in the blackness for about ten minutes. Suddenly I see that a tunnel has appeared in the blackness in front of me. In it lays a human baby in a manger style crib. The clenched little hands of the baby and its arms are raised upwards – like they like to do at that infant stage I muse as I observe this scene. I also muse about my experience with my infant daughters - that if you should touch their hand they will immediately grasp your finger and hold it in a tight squeeze that seems to exceed your expectations of the gripping power of such a little thing. All this passes through my mind as I watch this little one lying in its wooden old style crib as from scenes which reflect the birth of Jesus.

Now Sophia appears in the scene and is standing over the child and looking lovingly and tenderly into its face.

The scene changes and a few minutes later from out of the blackness in front of me I see my smiling mother (deceased) standing next to Sophia and again all my deceased relatives in a line behind them. Sophia says,

Sophia: It is LOVE that has redeemed them.

The LOVE word and HER emphasis on it hits me hard in my feelings and I feel my heart melting inside my chest as if it is dissolving and flowing downwards now as a liquid. I feel a tear running down my right cheek – I had not realized a tear had been shed in my physical body.

Now I have the memory of May 26, 2006 for it will be on that date that the siege of visions and dreams began seven years ago and have not let up since. It was just about a month ago that I began to wonder how much more I could endure.

But now my heart is glad and more tears come as it seems fruition is at hand.

Oh, and now I see a repeat of the vision of the single barren naked tree standing alone in the center of a large field of tall yellow grass. Suddenly the tree begins to blossom on all its naked limbs and the flower blossoms remind me of those on a cherry tree.

Suddenly the scene of the cherry tree and yellow grassy field morphs into what looks like a blast wave composed of many concentric circles that expand at such a high rate of speed that it seems they almost instantly move out to the horizon in the blackness. It seems to have been an instantaneous movement out from that center where the cherry tree stood.

I am left waiting in the blackness alone and a bit stunned by the vision that just occurred. In the aftermath – slowly, burningly – tears literally fill my eyes and my heart. I can barely utter the words that want to be said out loud and that accompany this unfolding – HER radiations begin. And it seems they do so in a nonlocal manner.

And then I hear the words,

Voice: The sage in weed Sages.

Now I feel that something is pouring into or out of my chest area. I cannot tell just yet the direction of the flow.

Then my high school sweetheart is here before me in the blackness. I seem to be revisiting another scene in the previous visions posted as Further Visions – More Soul Music; posted earlier today on the unus mundus forum because she is kneeling before me and I am anointing her on the forehead with the index finger of my right hand once again.

The feeling that comes with the viewing of this repeating scene is that the “crime” against my humanity and feelings in my youth is because it was LOVE which caused the suffering and it is LOVE that now heals this wound. At this I weep deeply and tears once again flow and my body shakes under the influence of the LOVE that accompanies this scene.

I thank Sophia for this healing LOVE and for fully clarifying in my heart the deepest meaning of HER fateful LOVE which crushed my heart so many years ago. Now I begin to feel grateful - for this is the service asked of me to bear and not just the result of some human failure or inadequacy on my part.

End of Visions

It is a few minutes later and as I begin to move ahead with the outer world part of my day I suddenly feel a warm liquid flowing into my belly area. It seems the melting heart liquid is flowing downwards.

Gregory

Wed May 24, 2006 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next