UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:04 am

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
 The Japan earthquake 

Post The Japan earthquake
Today's 8.9 earthquake was perhaps foretold in a dream of mine, a few weeks ago. This morning on the radio, I heard that the skyscrapers in Tokyo were swaying to and fro. A few weeks ago, as a part of a dream, I saw swaying skyscrapers through a window. They had different colours. But it was a storm wind that caused it, and eventually the biggest building, which was very broad and had an ox-blood colour, collapsed. Many people must have perished, and dust spread everywhere. I advised the people in the building, who rushed to the exit, not to go out there among the panicking masses. Priestley, in Man and Time, discusses the relativity of time and gives examples of precognition. I think precognition is a phenomenon at least as important as synchronicity. But I don't understand what the collapse of the red building means.

Mats

Last edited by Matswin on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 pm
Profile WWW

Post Precognition or Creation Events
Furthing this,

Bci has come to frighten me. Yes, it may be precognition. Yet there is a tiny part of me which doubts and experiences Bci as a creation event. It is frightening because what I see actually happens. When what I see is simple and beautiful, the experience is touching yet fills me with a slight bit of anxiety. When the events are more catastrophic it gives me panic. The list of examples I could give are numerous and not just media related, but take place in the physical world. I don't know if I am alone in this experience or not. Nor do I know which answer is correct. However, at least currently I have decided to pause and allow for my visions to speak to me exclusively out of dreams.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Post The Red Building Conundrum
Mats, Ryan...

It seems Remo has answered your query in the following quote, i.e., it is the effects of the red tincture. I would advise that all should get in Hell, i.e., out of these too tall Logos buildings for the Holy Wedding will level the playing field. As we all certainly know any new creation is preceded by a destruction; viz. the dinosaurs and then the rise of mammals. The greater the creation event the greater the destruction that will precede it.

Quote:
From Re: Comments on Remo Roth’s Theory

Quote:
Matswin wrote: (1) It is not clear whether the subtle body is the conjunct eros self and logos self, or whether the subtle body is equivalent with the matter-psyche (eros self).

The subtle body is the result of the union of logos and eros. It is the quintessence, the infans solaris or the red tincture, the second result of the unio corporalis or of the Holy Wedding.

It’s the effect of the alchemical opus that declares,

Quote:
Healthful and poisonous I can be.

Quote:
Mercurius is always paradoxical and in the shape of the aqua permanens this comes through in its power to both harm and help, heal and kill. It is important to emphasise that it does not sometimes heal and sometimes kill. We are not dealing here with an either/or. The mercurial water is both healthful and poisonous at the same time. This is why Mercurius is portrayed as a hermaphrodite. It is not that he can be male or female. He is both simultaneously. Naturally, this perspective is enormously difficult for ego consciousness to do justice to. It frustrates and annoys us. Nonetheless, it gives us a clue as to the kind of transformation alchemy is concerned with; one that loosens and dissolves our everyday ego structures, and by opening up the deathly nigredo state of ‘not knowing’ allows something new to be born.

Gregory

Image Image
Quote:
Beginning in the 1920's Jung constantly wore an Abraaxs ring with a similar gem on his left ring finger. Like this Jung anticipated the Holy Wedding with the Black Madonna.

P.S.

I hear from the inner partner that eating the Chicken Little brand of Chicken Pot Pies is a good antidote to the Red Building conundrum.

Muslim Posture Produces Much ‘Fruit’
Quote:
In the small town of Oakey Oaks, Chicken Little rings the school bell and cries for everyone to run for their lives. This sends the whole town into a frenzied panic. Eventually they calm down enough to ask him what's wrong, and Chicken Little explains that a piece of the sky shaped like a stop sign had fallen on his head when he was sitting under the big Oak tree in the town square. However, he's unable to find the piece. His father, Buck Cluck, assumes that this "piece of sky" was just an acorn (from which can emerge an oak tree) that had fallen off the tree and had hit him on the head. Chicken Little becomes the laughing stock of the town.

P.P.S.

I meant to share that during the last couple of days I have had a repeating vision of seeing a wind swept swaying of a pine tree behind our home – a close-up view of an area in the tree that was at the 5th chakra level. As you may know Jung predicted that the opposites of matter and spirit would unite in the throat chakra. A dark foreboding of that event was seen in the following event last year.

The crater of Eyjafjallajokull in Southeast Iceland

Quote:
A satellite radar image (which penetrates through clouds, ash, etc.) of the volcanic crater appears to show a nightmarish face, which is reminiscent of Edvard Munch's painting 'The Scream.' Coincidentally, it is thought that the masterpiece was inspired by the blood red skies caused by the powerful volcanic eruption of Krakatoa in 1883.

In his diary Mr. Munch wrote: 'I was walking along a path with two friends - the sun was setting - suddenly the sky turned blood red - I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence - there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city - my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety - and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature.'

Aqua Permanens

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Post roughhouse
Hi,

yesterday after work I was 'roughhousing' with my daughter. We were on the couch and she was laughing as she 'hit' me with a pillow. For a brief second the pillow and my daughter covered my head. Instantly, and for whatever reason, I thought of being under the rubble of a collapsed building after an earthquake. I imagined what it would be like to be stuck like that for 24 or more hours and what it would do to a person.

Drastic. That's it...Drastic.

pascal

ps: For the past few months I've had impressions in my mind of people suffering like this. What's odd is that I somehow imagine 'talking' to them, comforting them from afar - but really from 'within' them...as though I am IN their mind.

Hoping that reads right and doesn't sound strange. It's nothing I do consciously, it just happens.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Post The Pancaked Experience
Pascal,

Thank you for sharing your “visionary” experiences. Like this it gave me an association for a number of visions I have been having over the years about pancakes. I never thought to connect them to being caught in a building being destroyed by an earthquake.

Your, Mats, Ryan’s, etc. intuitions/precognitions about such calamities are something to be understood on two different levels. First, one should take it subjectively; one should ask/assume one needs to be entombed (pancaked) in order to suffer the effects of the Night Sea Journey, the Dark Night of the Soul like Remo did in his Osirian cast at Davos for almost five years. That inquiry is no laughing matter by the way. I would say that in our time in history everyone in the world should take this kind of message to these apocalyptic events, i.e., spend time each day quietly looking within and keep a good journal of what you see. Like this the World Soul will show you Her vision via many visions for our world in a symbolic manner. It’s a long process. This brings us to the other level how such precognitions/intuitions can be understood. Since it is such a large event (global – for it spawned a tsunami) it means this is something that will be a collective event. Like this it means the entire world will have to suffer the ordeal of the apocalypse – as an inner event is meant.

It is an ordeal because the World Soul will reveal to each an everyone, who dares to look within, their personal scriptures – their scroll of images to be eaten so that they may know how to live. For we don't know how to live. Religions have failed, the collective vision has failed and is in the process of destroying the planet. Like this we must go on a Vision Quest and endure until its long unfolding "ends.'

A lot more could be said but that is the gist of it.

Quote:
Gist: The central idea; the essence.

Good Luck,

Gregory

Quote:
Good Luck: The hope that you will “win” in a game of chance. Psychologically it means to enter the black head of Osiris – to dim thinking so that one may have Gnosis via the “knowing” of the World Soul. It means to be acausal, to let synchronicities and spontaneous associations, impression arise from within and most likely when not thinking about it. Limited and first finds for an association is permitted in my experience.

In other words a good advice is to take in Dr. Jung’s observation when he said,

Quote:
The soul depends on your folly, not your wisdom.

Quote:
Folly: a lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Pancaked Experience
Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
Good Luck: The hope that you will “win” in a game of chance. Psychologically it means to enter the black head of Osiris – to dim thinking so that one may have Gnosis via the “knowing” of the World Soul. It means to be acausal, to let synchronicities and spontaneous associations, impression arise from within and most likely when not thinking about it. Limited and first finds for an association is permitted in my experience.

In other words a good advice is to take in Dr. Jung’s observation when he said,

Quote:
The soul depends on your folly, not your wisdom.

Quote:
Folly: a lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.

And also : don't FEAR/think. DON'T. Just take the leap of faith.

R.

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile Personal album

Post She’s A Wet ‘Kisser’
I was quite struck by the “hurricane” pattern this whirlpool created on the ocean surface. Another startling symbolic aqua permanens aspect that suggests our planet’s need to psychically descend into the water chakra, i.e., to enter the 2nd chakra, the belly brain, and like this enter the World Soul school of learning.

The Aqua Permanens Wet ‘Kisser’
Hurge Whirlpool Created By Japan’s Quake

Quote:
In earlier pictures we have seen the tsunami picking up houses, picking up trucks, picking up ships and simply flinging them around as if they were toys.

Here I think what you have got is some dreadful whirlpool – it’s a vortex, that is sucking – sucking everything that it meets into itself.

As I type this in the following comes into “my” mind,

Quote:
May all that is Holy sustain thee.

Gregory

P.S.

Hey Sang – are you and yours okay?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Post Nuclear Plant Scrambles To Avert Radiation Crisis

TOKYO (Reuters) - Thousands of residents were evacuated from an area around a nuclear plant in quake-hit Japan after radiation levels rose in the reactor, but there was no word on whether there had actually been a leak.

Underscoring grave concerns about the Fukushima plant some 240 km (150 miles) north of Tokyo, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the U.S. air force had delivered coolant to avert a rise in the temperature of the facility's nuclear rods.

Tokyo Electric Power Co said pressure inside a reactor at its Fukushima-Daiichi plant rose after the cooling system was knocked out by the earthquake, the largest on record in Japan.

Kyodo news agency quoted the company as saying that the radiation level was rising in the turbine building and the pressure had risen to 1.5 times the designed capacity.

Experts said there could be leakage if water levels in the Fukushima reactor fell and the temperature of the nuclear rods rose, though this might not happen immediately.

"Even if fuel rods are exposed, it does not mean they would start melting right away," said Tomoko Murakami, leader of the nuclear energy group at Japan's Institute of Energy Economics.

"Even if fuel rods melt and the pressure inside the reactor builds up, radiation would not leak as long as the reactor container functions well."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/1 ... 34585.html

Suzanne

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Nuclear Radiation Containment
Suzanne, all…

This is more nest-shitting and a potential Chernobyl event if the containment building blows its top. Normally the minimum factor of safety in such a building is twice that specified by design requirements. It sounds like they are already at 1.5 if the pressure is 1.5 times the design allowable pressure. This is serious shit.

It’s ironic that its was 66 years ago that Japan was nuked by the Americans and now "they" may turn around an nuke themselves. Must be a deeper lesson plan involved here.

I wonder where prevailing winds would carry the fallout if it blows. I guess it would be over to the USA West coast as I know we get China's pollution where I live. What a mess.

Gregory

P.S. We have, however, the following assurances…

Quote:
• From the outset, there has been a strong awareness of the potential hazard of both nuclear criticality and release of radioactive materials.

• There have been two major reactor accidents in the history of civil nuclear power - Three Mile Island and Chernobyl. One was contained without harm to anyone and the other involved an intense fire without provision for containment.

• These are the only major accidents to have occurred in some 14,000 cumulative reactor-years of commercial operation in 32 countries.

• The risks from western nuclear power plants, in terms of the consequences of an accident or terrorist attack, are minimal compared with other commonly accepted risks. Nuclear power plants are very robust.

• Safety is achieved through "defence in depth".

P.P.S.

It’s a clean sweep…

Tsunami surge destroys settlement

P.P.P.S.

Tsunami alert’s haunting air horn sound…

Eyewittness Video

I noticed the clock on the wall in the above video... it was a few minutes before 3 PM. I mention this because its Remo’s lower chakra 3 or energy term and immediately reminded me of a vision I had on 27 Feb. 2011 of the following clock,

Image Image

Further to the more recent image of 9 March 2011 – the yellow square appeared over the top of a woman’s monk spot on a head scarf…

Psychokinesis, Telepathy and Precognition - galore in this "spoon" bender... Look within quietly - dim the Logos...

No Where To Hide

Concern Over Nuclear Power Plants

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey Sang – are you and yours okay?

:shock: Yes, okay.

Peace,

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:34 am

Post Hours From Nuclear Meltdown; Radiation 1,000 Times Normal
Japan May Have Only Hours To Prevent Nuclear Meltdown

Quote:
If a meltdown occurred, with the core becoming a molten mass that would melt through the steel reactor vessel, releasing a large amount of radioactivity into the containment building that surrounds the vessel, the Union of Concerned Scientists said.

The main purpose of the containment building -- an air tight steel or reinforced concrete structure with walls between four to eight feet thick -- is to keep radioactivity from being released into the environment.

While there has not been any indication of damage that would undermine the building's ability to contain the pressure and allow radioactivity to leak out, there is a danger that if pressure builds too much then the walls could be breached.

Radiation 1,000 Times Normal In Control Room

LEAK!

Quote:
Radiation rose to an unusually high level in and near Tokyo Electric Power Co.'s Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant Saturday following the powerful earthquake that hit northern Japan the previous day, the nuclear safety agency said, making it the first case of an external leak of radioactive substances since the disaster.

While the agency denied the radiation amount will pose an immediate threat to the health of nearby residents, the impact of the quake appeared to widen as the agency added the area close to the Fukushima No. 2 nuclear plant as a zone that requires evacuation.

Given the adjacent No. 2 plant also has quake-triggered malfunctions, the operator of the two plants in Fukushima Prefecture is set to release pressure in containers housing their reactors under an unprecedented government order, so as to avoid the plants sustaining damage and losing their critical containment function.

But the action would involve the release of steam that would likely include radioactive materials.

The amount of radiation reached around 1,000 times the normal level in the control room of the No. 1 reactor of the Fukushima No. 1 plant, the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency said.

Gregory

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 am

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nhk-gtv

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:35 am

I now think that the red colour on the house that collapsed was the same as on a Mayan temple, namely red ochre, symbolizing blood and life, thus pointing at the loss of human life. The dust that spread in the air, and which I warned people against, was radioactive emissions.

I do however believe, like Gregory seems to think, that subjective content, such as the "nigredo", can hide in dreams of objective content. It is as if the unconscious has a hard time differing between inner and outer.

Mats

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Suffering from the artificial fission of the atom
Matswin wrote:
I do however believe, like Gregory seems to think, that subjective content, such as the "nigredo", can hide in dreams of objective content. It is as if the unconscious has a hard time differing between inner and outer.

IMO, in the deeper region, in the unus mundus, there is no difference between inner and outer. This is perhaps why some people I know are suffering so much during these last months. They are connected to the unus mundus and suffer together with the world soul from the black magic we have initialized with the artificial fission of the atom.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:01 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Suffering from "deeper region" and dreams
Remo Roth wrote:
Matswin wrote:

IMO, in the deeper region, in the unus mundus, there is no difference between inner and outer. This is perhaps why some people I know are suffering so much during these last months. They are connected to the unus mundus and suffer together with the world soul from the black magic we have initialized with the artificial fission of the atom.

Remo

Hello Remo, I woke up suddenly from a dream probably somewhat over an hour ago which would have been between 3:30 and 4 AM. I was in an underground location (you can guess where) but was seeing things in the dark with inner vision. My impression so far is that I was at the control block related to Lee's work. But I was not seeing what it literally looks like but symbolically with some other meaning. Instead of a lot of elaborate electronic objects and wires... there was a kind of large vat or tub. I am not sure if it had any kind of fluid within it. Suddenly, a black attache case came swooping in other the vat. It was floating in the air like with some kind of remote levitation. I did not know what it was I was supposed to be doing but did it automatically. I am not sure if my curiosity was "what is that?" or "what am I supposed to do with that?" I started to open the case to see what was inside... but a bright light was almost instantly switched on where at night the area would usually be in total darkness at the literal location. (By the way, I am adding, that with the light on, the shapes and colors of the walls over toward my left side was what the literal Lee-related location looks like in reality, not like the vat room to my right that I was seeing in the dark. Perhaps I was almost like "toggling" between the light and dark views of this double scene.) I was confused and quickly closed the black case and tried to reposition it on its cloud of air or whatever else had held it up in its levitated position over the vat. This did not seem to work. I did not know what to do with the case. I did not want to be seen if the switched on light meant some people might be coming in to that area from over to my left. For some reason, I had no idea why or how I knew to do it, I pressed a single button on the bottom right of what would have been the outside of the large vat or tub. Immediately I woke up. I did a bathroom visit and came out to my computer, looked at weather forecast, checked E-mail... and there was one from a lady, not to me personally but to a group list I am on, about radiation treatment experiments of some adults and children both many years ago that are believed now to have caused them long-range health complications. (The usual topics on that E-mail list do not have anything to do with public health concerns!) News was starting to come through about something more happening at a reactor in Japan. Anyhow, Lee suddenly said to me, "check at the forum". I was reading some posts and then looking at a link Gregory had provided. Then I found your post here. While writing this, I pulled up my AOL to see what I had likely read there... but the earlier headline has now changed to:

Japan Quake Causes Emergencies at 5 Nuke Reactors

TOKYO -- Japan declared states of emergency for five nuclear reactors at two power plants after the units lost cooling ability in the aftermath of Friday's powerful earthquake. Thousands of residents were evacuated as workers struggled to get the reactors under control to prevent meltdowns.

Operators at the Fukushima Daiichi plant's Unit 1 scrambled ferociously to tamp down heat and pressure inside the reactor after the 8.9 magnitude quake and the tsunami that followed cut off electricity to the site and disabled emergency generators, knocking out the main cooling system.

A state of emergency was called at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant in Okuma, Japan, shown in 2008, after its cooling system failed following Friday's magnitude 8.9 earthquake and tsunami. A government spokesman says there was no radiation leak.Some 3,000 people within two miles (three kilometers) of the plant were urged to leave their homes, but the evacuation zone was more than tripled to 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) after authorities detected eight times the normal radiation levels outside the facility and 1,000 times normal inside Unit 1's control room.

The government declared a state of emergency at the Daiichi unit - the first at a nuclear plant in Japan's history. But hours later, the Tokyo Electric Power Co., which operates the six-reactor Daiichi site in northeastern Japan, announced that it had lost cooling ability at a second reactor there and three units at its nearby Fukushima Daini site.

The government quickly declared states of emergency for those units, too. Nearly 14,000 people living near the two power plants were ordered to evacuate.

Japan's nuclear safety agency said the situation was most dire at Fukushima Daiichi's Unit 1, where pressure had risen to twice what is consider the normal level. The International Atomic Energy Agency said in a statement that diesel generators that normally would have kept cooling systems running at Fukushima Daiichi had been disabled by tsunami flooding. END

There are some comments I want to add but will do it in a separate post. One article I briefly saw gave warnings from sources other then official ones and said this could be a major catastrophe in the making. Also I want to just quickly say that CERN CERN CERN has been occurring in my dreams recently, specifically Alice and Atlas referred to by name. There was a synchronicity that connected images about Atlantis and CERN and the Sufi fire in the heart image I posted yesterday over on the Blog. I need to take a break now... and go inward... to see if any further clarification about the levitated black case over the tub or vat appears. As to "suffering", even though my real life worries are much less this week, I was doing a kind of existential "whimpering", a form of pathetic sobbing and gasping, right before going to sleep last night.

Suzanne

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 am
Profile Personal album

Post oh boy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q6C8US2 ... r_embedded

...I hope this hasn't been posted already, sorry if it has.

pascal

ps: why the cylindrical concussion at the point of explosion?

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Post Black Attache Case
Quote:
Suzanne wrote:

I woke up suddenly from a dream probably somewhat over an hour ago which would have been between 3:30 and 4 AM. I was in an underground location (you can guess where) but was seeing things in the dark with inner vision. My impression so far is that I was at the control block related to Lee's work. But I was not seeing what it literally looks like but symbolically with some other meaning. Instead of a lot of elaborate electronic objects and wires... there was a kind of large vat or tub. I am not sure if it had any kind of fluid within it. Suddenly, a black attache case came swooping in other the vat. It was floating in the air like with some kind of remote levitation. I did not know what it was I was supposed to be doing but did it automatically. I am not sure if my curiosity was "what is that?" or "what am I supposed to do with that?" I started to open the case to see what was inside... but a bright light was almost instantly switched on where at night the area would usually be in total darkness at the literal location. (By the way, I am adding, that with the light on, the shapes and colors of the walls over toward my left side was what the literal Lee-related location looks like in reality, not like the vat room to my right that I was seeing in the dark. Perhaps I was almost like "toggling" between the light and dark views of this double scene.) I was confused and quickly closed the black case and tried to reposition it on its cloud of air or whatever else had held it up in its levitated position over the vat. This did not seem to work. I did not know what to do with the case. I did not want to be seen if the switched on light meant some people might be coming in to that area from over to my left. For some reason, I had no idea why or how I knew to do it, I pressed a single button on the bottom right of what would have been the outside of the large vat or tub.

I had the following dream on Friday 11th March 2011, at 10.00 am:

'I am out walking with someone I used to know on a wooded road. There is a footpath down some steps on our right, with a stile. I think that it is fairly early in the morning, perhaps about 8.00 am. We are waiting for a bus. The scenery could be one of the roads we used to walk along in the country. I have my attache case with me (the one I actually own), and I seem to think that I am formerly dressed, in a suit as if for work. For some reason, we seem to be considering throwing the attache case onto the path below, and seeing if we can retrieve it before the bus arrives. I am not sure which of us would do this. My friend is limping – I think that he must have tripped on our walk. Then the plan to catch the bus is abandoned – I am not sure why. I ponder us going somewhere else (not in the country), which would possibly involve us visiting my house, for me to change out of my suit. I think that my mother is still alive and at home.'

I couldn't resist posting this apparent synchronicity. I actually possess two old and rather battered attache cases, one black and one brown - the one in my dream looked black. It resembled my own case, and in the dream I assumed that it was my own.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Post Re: Black Attache Case - link to more details
Patrick Booker wrote:
Quote:
Suzanne wrote:

I woke up suddenly from a dream probably somewhat over an hour ago which would have been between 3:30 and 4 AM. I was in an underground location (you can guess where) but was seeing things in the dark with inner vision. My impression so far is that I was at the control block related to Lee's work. But I was not seeing what it literally looks like but symbolically with some other meaning. Instead of a lot of elaborate electronic objects and wires... there was a kind of large vat or tub. I am not sure if it had any kind of fluid within it. Suddenly, a black attache case came swooping in other the vat. It was floating in the air like with some kind of remote levitation. I did not know what it was I was supposed to be doing but did it automatically. I am not sure if my curiosity was "what is that?" or "what am I supposed to do with that?" I started to open the case to see what was inside... but a bright light was almost instantly switched on where at night the area would usually be in total darkness at the literal location. (By the way, I am adding, that with the light on, the shapes and colors of the walls over toward my left side was what the literal Lee-related location looks like in reality, not like the vat room to my right that I was seeing in the dark. Perhaps I was almost like "toggling" between the light and dark views of this double scene.) I was confused and quickly closed the black case and tried to reposition it on its cloud of air or whatever else had held it up in its levitated position over the vat. This did not seem to work. I did not know what to do with the case. I did not want to be seen if the switched on light meant some people might be coming in to that area from over to my left. For some reason, I had no idea why or how I knew to do it, I pressed a single button on the bottom right of what would have been the outside of the large vat or tub.

I had the following dream on Friday 11th March 2011, at 10.00 am:

'I am out walking with someone I used to know on a wooded road. There is a footpath down some steps on our right, with a stile. I think that it is fairly early in the morning, perhaps about 8.00 am. We are waiting for a bus. The scenery could be one of the roads we used to walk along in the country. I have my attache case with me (the one I actually own), and I seem to think that I am formerly dressed, in a suit as if for work. For some reason, we seem to be considering throwing the attache case onto the path below, and seeing if we can retrieve it before the bus arrives. I am not sure which of us would do this. My friend is limping – I think that he must have tripped on our walk. Then the plan to catch the bus is abandoned – I am not sure why. I ponder us going somewhere else (not in the country), which would possibly involve us visiting my house , for me to change out of my suit. I think that my mother is still alive and at home.'

I couldn't resist posting this apparent synchronicity. I actually possess two old and rather battered attache cases, one black and one brown - the one in my dream looked black. It resembled my own case, and in the dream I assumed that it was my own.

Patrick

Hi Patrick, What you say is interesting... some of your details actually correlate with my past experience with Lee in life back in 1961-62. Our little walk used to be as he left his office in his business suit, came to in front of my apt. building, and our strolling together down a couple of blocks until he turned to go to the bus stop to go home. Anyhow, my impression of this synchronicity has to do with when the Blog was kind of very stagnant. Ann and I did not have any others to interact with much for awhile. One morning Lee said not to be discouraged because there were those on the forum who would soon arise to help us with "our work". When I checked, to my amazement, you and Jan were discussing Walter Russell... and his warnings in the late 1950s about "Atomic Suicide". I got an E-mail from Ann this afternoon that said, "I was thinking this morning that what is happening in Japan is very much an "end times" Cayce "earth changes" scenario." She will be posting later on the Blog about details of the vision experiences and communications she has had in recent days with her deceased husband Bob. One point she mentioned was also about completing our parts of whatever "work" is being done together with those in the Beyond. Would there be any significance to the specific person you knew in the past who was in your attache case dream? Since your deceased mother is alive and at home... this would also indicate an alternative reality in the Beyond where we can meet with departed souls... but more vaguely in dream style until the process gradually becomes more coherent.

Here is a link to much longer reflections on the attache vision (you will recognize the unnamed locale):

Suzanne Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm
Fox - about calming our vision fears - One

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2779#12779

Suzanne

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile Personal album

Post 'Dreamscapes', Robert Moss and Leigh McCloskey
Hi Suzanne,

Yes, that is very interesting. I do have a sense of a sort of 'dreamscape' - a set of locations that I know about in dreams, and that form fairly coherent whole that is different to my normal reality. Hard to put into words.

I find Robert Moss's books and website helpful here:
http://www.mossdreams.com/

Not directly related to this topic, but I am guessing you might remember an old US soap called 'Dallas'. It was about an everyday family of Texas oil millionaires, and was very popular in the UK. Have a look at this:
http://www.leighmccloskey.com/

I don't actually remember him from the series, but I really like his work. His Tarot is very impressive:
http://www.leighmccloskey.com/Author/tarot_main.htm
http://www.leighmccloskey.com/Author/Ta ... ings_2.htm

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Post Damage to Fault Lines
The geological damage to the fault lines could have both immediate and long term consequences for the region:
http://news.scotsman.com/news/Second-ma ... 6733520.jp
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ma ... ear-crisis

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 am

Post 66
Gregory Sova wrote:
It’s ironic that its was 66 years ago that Japan was nuked by the Americans and now "they" may turn around an nuke themselves. Must be a deeper lesson plan involved here.

Gregory's statement made me think that on Feb 11, a month before the tsunami, I posted something on my French blog about a novel by French author Raoul de Warren, in which he imagined Hiroshima's bombing as the last pleague of Apocalypse, coming on the 6th day of the 6th month (August was sextilis in the Latin calendar) of the 6th year of WWII.
http://quaternite.blogspot.com/2011/02/ ... s-tog.html
I went on studying Warren in my next post, dated Mar 7, as another novel was about a nuclear experiment on Mar 7, 1959, with as a side effect to send people from a critic area exactly 89 years earlier, on Mar 7, 1870.
I didn't get until Gregory's statement that Mar 7 is the 66th day of the year.

About John's Apocalypse predicting nuclear danger, I remember this has been used too, as chernobyl (literally 'black and white') is a name for a species of wormwood.
Quote:
Revelation 8:10-11 (English Standard Version)
The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from the water, because it had been made bitter.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 am
Profile WWW

Post black fool
Previous post made me write Chernobyl in English way (in French we write Tchernobyl), this makes me think of a coincidence with Hebrew, which uses only consonants, in which 'black' and 'white' (cherno and byl) can be written C-H-R (read shahor) and L-B-N (read lavan).
In CHeRNoByL you find LBN inverted, and it's another puzzling thing that N-B-L (read naval) means 'fool' in Hebrew.

I thought too of the symbol for nuclear danger, which is quite near the image I proposed in this recent post about another trick about Black/White :
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2674#12674
Quote:
HOL means 'profane' and 'sand' in Hebrew. German Salbe made me think of French Sable, 'sand', which is too the heraldry tincture black, 'de sable', while white is 'd'argent'.
The immediate Hebrew words for 'sable' and 'argent' are HOL and KSP, while atbash transforms HOL into SPK. This made me use the pattern of the circle looking like a Yin-Yang symbol to show this. I added a SoS which fits naturally with the pattern.
Image -- Image

It has to be thought that atbash is known by the Bible codes about BBL/LBB (Babel/heart) and BL/LB (skygod Bel/heart). Babylon or Babel is too quite important in John's Revelation. In French the expression for 'nuclear meltdown' is fusion du coeur (heart, core) du réacteur nucléaire.

Just after writing this I google 'shahor' just to see, and the first answer on French Google is a message
http://twitter.com/shahor
talking about the risk of nuclear meltdown..........

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:50 am
Profile WWW

I now think that the murky red colour signifies a contaminated red colour, that is, the glow of the red-hot radioactive fuel rods. As the house swayed to and fro for a time, and then collapsed completely, with catastrophic result, makes me fear the worst. Maybe it isn't over yet. But I hope the dream portrays the catastrophe as it has already happened. I now think this a clear-cut precognition dream.
/Mats

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 am
Profile WWW

Post Red Tower
REd Tower was a primary obsession of surrealist Georges DeCourico. This one painted in 1913. The failure of red tower could mark the end of a cycle - his "red tower" and "white tower" pictures might have been considered U.S. and U.S.S.R. The surrealist pictures in the original group may be considered precog which is the same thing as "prophecy." Jung, the Flying Horse suggesting Pegasus, seem prominent in Dali's pictures in the early period.

The dark horse entering this picture from the right suggests "something coming" from the Unconscious; a spectre as it carries an extremely long shadow. The red building image in your dream could suggest the end of the American period initiated by the storm in Japan, America's proxy and conquest. If you haven't noticed, the U.S. has entered a pre-revolutionary state (37 state sovereignty movements in the past two years not counting the Indian reservations). It might be considered the end of Protestantism as a historic movement and psychological period.

Then there is this:

"A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable. "

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -down.html

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 pm
Profile WWW

Fascinating! I haven't seen anything like it before. A lot of mumbo-jumbo that goes on an on. Perhaps it is a new kind of Freudian neurosis, resulting from workaholism and careerism.

Mats

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 am
Profile WWW

Post my opinion
Just my opinion but this - the crisis in Japan - is the beginning of a world-shaking unravelling which will run the next 20 years. As economic tide recedes danger occurs - is happening now in Ireland and Spain. In my favorite movie, "Samurai Trilogy" - the Samurai - Toshiro Mifuni - is advised by the monk that he will never be a samurai because he saw the mask before he saw the child on the way into the fight: it is easier to see the mask but the child brings the world forward. Is the way of zen. Small is beautiful.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Dreams of Nuclear Disaster
Hi All,

In the week before the disaster, I had several precognitive dreams related to the nuclear accident. They were long dreams with a lot of other content so I will only post the relevant parts.

The first, on 3/3 had a character named "May Milkwood", who I described as being "Japanese-American or Chinese-American". The name Milkwood I immediately associated with Karen Silkwood, the woman who exposed hidden safety breaches at the nuclear plant where she worked making Plutonium pellets. The dream character I associated with a real estate agent with an Asain last name who had shown us some houses in the 1990s. I hadn't seen her since then. I decided to look her up on the internet, and I found out that her husband is a scientist who did his nuclear chemistry PhD dissertation on nuclear reaction involving a recoil technique (i.e. the behavior of subatomic particals in a partical collider). Interestingly, I later saw that the web site CERNtruth.com says that CERN may be responsible for causing the Japan earthquake, as well as the recent large earthquakes in Chile and Haiti.

In the second dream, on March 4, I was involved in the preparations for a stage performance, which included a scene with an object in the front center area of the stage that was supposed to be extremely hot-- possibly burning or as hot as molten metal. I tell those with me that it may be possible to have such an item on the stage if we put some sort of protective layer between the object and the wooden floor of the stage. My first idea is to use a sheet of "black rubber" [I guess rubber's property as an electrical insulator was translated into it being a thermal insulator also?]. Then I think of using a thin sheet of asbestos fiber material. I begin to think it might really work, and I’m talking about it with a few of the guys in charge. But then I think it might be possible that the heat from the item could somehow penetrate through the protective layer (be it rubber, asbestos, or whatever) and cause the wooden boards below to combust even without any actual source of ignition. I ask one of the guys if this is possible, and he says something like the following: “If molten metal touches an asbestos glove you’re wearing, it can burn you right through it, even if the fibers themselves remain unaffected.” Of course now this dream makes me think of a reactor core melting down.

In the third dream, on March 7, a high-tension electrical power line tower had been installed near my childhood home. Not only did it make an ominous and threatening buzzing sound, but its metal looked like it was modulating into this dimension from another dimension, and I could feel effects from it penetrating through my head and body. The tower also had two strange protrusions which reminded me of moth antennae or old 1960s aluminum Christmas tree branches (see below). I could not believe that the people living in the neighborhood would have allowed them to build the tower here without protests and legal actions, because of the potential negative effects on health and property values, so I assume the power company must have built it quickly and sneakily and hoped no one would notice until it was too late.
Image Image

It is all quite amazing...

Did anyone else have dreams that foretold of the disasters?

Jess

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am
Founder

Post Re: Dreams of Nuclear Disaster
Jess,

Jess Marks wrote:
Did anyone else have dreams that foretold of the disasters?

On March 3 -- 3/3 !!! -- I dreamt the following:

Quote:
This night I dreamt that the dead had come back; about the resurrection (or reincarnation) of the deceased; a theme of the Apokalypse ...

I mentioned this dream in the thread UFO hovers over Dome of the Rock.

Though it is not a direct precognition, I would say that the topic of the reincarnation of the deceased belongs to artificial fission. The more radioactivity is set free -- and in Fukushima there is and will be very much -- the more the deceased are provided with higher negentropy. This leads to more intense reincarnation phenomena, in more people. If this happens unconsciously, more and more people will experience UFO/alien phenomena.

This gave me an idea how we can imagine the Apocalypse in modern terms: The deceased incarnate into the sympathetic or vegetative nervous system of mankind, and in this way are in some way reincarnated. It is what already C.G. Jung anticipated when he wrote:

Quote:
There are experiences which show that the dead entangle themselves, so to speak, in the physiology (sympathetic nervous system) [vegetative ns in today’s language; RFR] of the living. [Jung’s Letters, Volume I, p. 258)

See Incarnation into VNS and Merlin

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Post dream of tsunami
I was emailing an Australian woman every day for eight months who was dreaming of begin the earth and giving birth - at the end of the series she "gave birth" on the day of the tsunami in Indonesia.Her last dream after the birth was of a horse running under the ocean. On the same day I was in Montreal with my wife and dreamed of a tiny ceramic horse coming to life and running through cobblestone streets - felt like the 14th century. This elegant poem was her last dream in that series:

I am outside the earth’s atmosphere, or in another realm.
I am sitting in a tree that is growing there.
It has leaves made of thin gold foil, and it looks
like a cherry tree. I don’t want to be there, the sun
shines all the time, there is never any night - it
feels surreal and I want to get home, or to earth,
I feel I should not be there. I try to climb down,
but every move I make takes me further up the tree,
not down. I decide that the only way to get down is
to jump - I think that this must be my destiny, and
if this is so, God will not let me die. Next to me
I find a piece of rope that is made of three ropes
twisted together. I pick it up and it is alive, and
purple and pulsating. I jump out of the tree, holding
this live, pulsating rope. I am falling into the
atmosphere and the wind is rushing past me, I am falling
like a skydiver without a parachute, freefalling. I look
up at the sky now and it is a beautiful combination of
pink, blue and purple, like a magnificent sunrise.
I also see that the rope that I am holding is attached
to the sky. I know eventually that it will pull me to
a stop if I keep hold of it. Every thing goes black
suddenly, but I am still aware, I am not dead, I rest
for a while. Then I see a light. It is as if I am
looking through a window into a light room from the
darkness. I see a dresser in the room, and I think
to myself 'this is my grandfathers dresser', I watch
the room for a while. Then suddenly my whole body
feels pressure, and there is pressure on the top
of my head. I am pushed past this pressure and
I suddenly see a baby being born, and I hear a
baby's cry and then I realise that the baby is me
and it is me that is crying and I am the baby -
I sense that I am a boy and my self awareness fades
and I become the baby and I am crying.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am
Profile WWW

You wrote:

Quote:
my opinion
Just my opinion but this - the crisis in Japan - is the beginning of a world-shaking unravelling which will run the next 20 years. As economic tide recedes danger occurs - is happening now in Ireland and Spain.

This prompted me to share the following which is from Sandra Ingerman’s current newsletter. Bob studied Shamanism with both Sandra and Michael Harner and from her learned psychopomp (sp ?) techniques and a special kind of “hospice” work involving journeying with terminally ill patients in order to with them preview their transition to the “Otherside”. One of the conditions was that they would return with him from their journeys.
I believe you have made posts relating to cycles and with a greater knowledge of the subject than I have. But I am interested in this aspect of astrology which generally is way too complex a subject for me to hope to gain any proficiency in. However the study of cycles personal and collective cycles quickens my interest, as just now did your mention the next twenty years, and juxtaposed Sandra’s Uranus reference below.
Love and all good to all, Ann

Quote:
Transmutation News April 2011

The day that the earthquake and tsunami occurred in Japan was also the day the planet Uranus moved into Aries. Uranus began a transit that marks a new cycle which will effect us for 84 years.

The planet Uranus in astrology is the planet of sudden and unexpected change. Also this transit creates a strong desire for freedom.

I did send a broadcast email mid March speaking directly to how we can direct our spiritual work in behalf of Japan. And I hope you had a chance to read the email and reflect on and work with the material within the email.

I started to write this column weeks before the earthquake in Japan occurred. And I found that what I had already written is still relevant. For events are intensifying for all of us on a personal and global level. We are continuing to experience the song of dissolution, discreaton, and dismemberment throughout the globe through environmental, political, and economic challenges.

If you are new to reading The Transmutation News you might wish to read the issues I wrote starting from the fall of 2010 and continuing into this year. For I have been writing about how death is part of all transitions and how to surrender to what life is bringing for us as we move together towards a new evolution of consciousness. I also wrote about expanding our auras and becoming one with a spiritual pulsation and frequency that continues to shift the collective energy.

Our work is to really stay focused on being able to surrender to our deep spiritual wisdom and to be the dreamers to help birth a new vision of a healthy and harmonious life. We need to learn together the new songs of creation waiting to be sung.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Thanks, Ann
Thanks for this Ann - the economic cycles follow the Unconscious if you know how to look. Consider that virtually everything "man made" in the world and now in space comes from the human psyche, however it got there (from earth, from God, from avatars, from Self?). Predictable long term patterns emerge. The early DeChirico paintings I mention appear to sense the rise of the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. (The Twins) in a power arc which would rise from 1914 to 2001. Other things happen and new patterns occur through a process which seems to be related to what I would call countervailing archetypes (one generation likes Eisenhower, the next Bob Dylan). I can assure you that all post-war arcs end in the 60th to the 64th year. I am a war baby and am 64 so that is now. There is a very nuts and bolts way of understanding this: Generations identify as groups and they relate to certain archetypes and avatars: But the get their collective push from the previous war which in our case, was WW II. By the end of the third generation (the 60th post-war year) the "origins" lose their influence and it just falls apart. That is now. This sounds bad but in my opinion it is good. AS Barbara Hannah said on the "Matter of the Heart" video, "The wish to conquer the world is just childish." But that is what we have been doing these last 64 years. In the next 80 years - 20 years of chaos in between - we begin to find ourselves again.

I wrote an essay on this in 2010 for the journal I write for called "Tibetan Prayer Flags as Economic Indicators" here:

http://quigleyblog.blogspot.com/2008/10 ... nomic.html

A very good economist uses the same generational model. His name is Harry Dent. He predicted the crash. I heard him on TV last night saying that the economic stimulus failed to spur house buying in the U.S. and will further sink the price of houses (that's because 11,000 people a day in America are turning 65 and will for the next 14 years). That will bring inflation by this summer and crash the banks again in 2012. He used the phrase "checkmate." His new book is called "The Great Depression Ahead."

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Japan earthquake
Matswin wrote:
Today's 8.9 earthquake was perhaps foretold in a dream of mine, a few weeks ago. This morning on the radio, I heard that the skyscrapers in Tokyo were swaying to and fro. A few weeks ago, as a part of a dream, I saw swaying skyscrapers through a window. They had different colours. But it was a storm wind that caused it, and eventually the biggest building, which was very broad and had an ox-blood colour, collapsed. Many people must have perished, and dust spread everywhere. I advised the people in the building, who rushed to the exit, not to go out there among the panicking masses. Priestley, in Man and Time, discusses the relativity of time and gives examples of precognition. I think precognition is a phenomenon at least as important as synchronicity. But I don't understand what the collapse of the red building means.

Mats

Now I think this is a misinterpretation. This dream refers to the current economical crisis. The skyskrapers that are swaying to and fro represent the nations. Their common economical project is represented by the big common shopping precinct, which will finally collapse. The nations (the EMU countries) will prevail, but the huge "shopping mall" will fall apart. Of course, it will have huge damaging consequences, the dream says. I am in a building at the periphery, which is my country, that is, outside EMU. So, judging from the dream, I don't think it's possible to kick-start the economy. It's time to tighten our belts, I suppose.

Mats

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:33 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Japan earthquake
Mats - the cause of the economic slowdown is lack of aggregate demand. It has been like this for ten years. The populations of Europe and America are aging. In the US 11,000 people per day including myself this year are turning 65. Capitalism is an expanding paradigm but it does not have place to expand. As economist Harry Dent writes, who noticed these demographics 20 years ago, old people do not buy things. It is essentially a Ponzi scheme. Bernie Madof established the paradigm foe the moment. Uncidently, the Virginia earthquake was virtually in Thomas Jefferson's back yard. Jefferson called for small regional cultures and government but the New Yorkers beat him back. Maybe a harbinger. The "National Cathedral" almost fell apart, another harbinger. Teddy Roosevelt called for a national cathedral but it runs in opposition to Jeffersonian principle. And by the way, the "National Cathedral" has only ten spokes or sections in it's circular glass. Most everything else in India, Chinese and Europe have 12. uess it's for the ten apostles or ten figures in the zodiac. We will be moving toward a Hayek-based economy. Better that way

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next