UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 am

[ 27 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 The Beyond, contaminated by radioactivity ? 

Post The Beyond, contaminated by radioactivity ?
I can not sleep. I had 1 hour sleep last night.

Beyond

I mentioned my grandfather died in this forum. In my dreams he looks great. Except yesterday.
Yesterday morning, I dreamed that he had Alzheimer's disease.

ufo

Yesterday afternoon, I saw on a Europcar truck a big flying saucer. I looked long. Apart from the saucer, an alien was reading the world atlas.

heart

Yesterday, I dreamed of Michel Cazenave and telesphoros. In a previous dream, this telesphoros was linked to his chest and then his heart.

During my hour's sleep of this night, I remember a short dream:
I saw the audience of the show: "Les restos du coeur" . Show aired last night. "Les restos du coeur"
could mean : restoration of the heart ?

I think this short dream is a dream of hope. But maybe I'm wrong.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 am

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Post Jan - about another Owl City synchonicity
Hi Jan, In my latest post over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog, I posted an image from a Sufi website. I started to post more about it earlier in the day but had lost that post. So, the simpler one does not say such. When I first found the Sufi image, I clicked through it and was astonished to find an Owl City video image displayed along with a bunch of others that would seem to have nothing to do in any way with Sufis or Owl City. I clicked on the image... AND... oh my Golly... quite impossible... the one song that immediately started playing automatically is THE ONE most related to the One and Only. It takes place in the same kind of locale in which you had your dream about your grandfather. Then we have fox having a dream now about a grandfather communicating with him from a possibly contaminated in-between Beyond. I woke up in the middle of the night from an alarming dream and posted about it over on another thread early this morning my time.

Sufi Flames Arising from the Heart
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 pm
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2750#12750

Re: Suffering from "deeper region" and dreams
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 am
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2768#12768

Lots of Love, from Suzanne and your esoteric "other grandpa" who is still watching over you

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:37 pm
Profile Personal album

Last edited by Gone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Post Jan - you just supplied link to Sufi items I needed
Junis wrote:
Suzanne, Fox,

both grandparents I have known alive (Dutch grandma and German grandpa) were born and died in Pisces. The ravens / crows are also 'back' in my outer surroundings (I don't dream so much of animals, they chiefly 'visit' in the outside world). I used to perceive them as chiefly negative (harbingers of death), but the wisdom aspect is also very present by now.

Love,

Jan

Jan, you gave a link to your old post:

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 am
'SAVING' THE PEONIE, ANUBIS, and NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION

... then your next post right after that was entitled:

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Fermentatio, 'Second Smell', and Sufi Death Initiation

... so I wondered if there was a Sufi theme back up the topic thread somewhere... and there it was... you had provided exactly what I needed to reply more to Patrick about the Sufi links he gave a few days ago on the Blog involving Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee. I could not remember where to find that info on my own.
Quote:
Suzanne said: What I will post is what I just found a half hour ago or so at a Sufi site that applies to what you said in the quote above. There are others who we may not know about, but they are joined in a similar effort with us. This article deals with the theme of the book you are writing:

Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee
Anima Mundi: Awakening the Soul of the World
Published in Sufi Journal, Issue 67, Autumn 2005

God redeems humanity,
but nature needs to be redeemed by human alchemists,
who are able to induce the process of transformation,
which alone is capable of liberating the light imprisoned in physical creation.

-- STEPHAN HOELLER (1)

The world is a living spiritual being. This was understood by the ancient philosophers and the alchemists who referred to the spiritual essence of the world as the anima mundi, the “Soul of the World.” They regarded the World Soul as a pure ethereal spirit diffused throughout all nature, the divine essence that embraces and energizes all life in the universe.

Throughout history our understanding of the world as a living being with a spiritual essence has dramatically changed. Plato understood that “the cosmos is a single Living Creature which contains all living creatures within it.”(2) While this tradition was carried on by the Gnostics and later the alchemists, the Church fathers imaged a world that was neither divine nor sacred. A transcendent divinity was the source of all creation, and humanity lived in exile from heaven in a state of sin. This doctrine created a split between matter and spirit, causing the world to be seen as separate from its creator.

The understanding of the world as sacred resurfaced from time to time over the next centuries. In the Gothic revival of the twelfth century, and later in the Renaissance, the created world was briefly seen through the image of the World Soul. In their cathedrals the Gothic architects reflected their vision of a sacred order within creation that belongs to this feminine divine principle. The World Soul animated and formed nature according to divine proportions, which the architects, masons, sculptors, and stained glass artists imaged in their creations. (3)

Again during the Renaissance nature was briefly seen as a living spiritual essence:

If medieval theology had removed God to a wholly transcendent sphere, to the Renaissance Platonists nature was permeated by life, divinity, and numinous mystery, a vital expression of the World Soul and the living powers of creation. In the words of Richard Tarnas, “The garden of the world was again enchanted, with magical powers and transcendent meaning implicit in every part of nature.”(4)

In the Renaissance the World Soul was understood as a spiritual essence within creation, guiding the unfolding of life and the cosmos. In the words of the Renaissance philosopher Giordano Bruno, the World Soul “illumines the universe and directs nature in producing her species in the right way.”(5) The World Soul was also the creative principle that the Renaissance artists sought to channel in their work. Their art was based upon the same sacred proportions they saw in nature, and they understood the imagination as a magical power that can “lure and channel the energies of the anima mundi.”

The Renaissance left us great wonders of art and the imagination. It was a brief flowering, however. The orthodoxies of the Church re-established the split between matter and spirit, and the rise of science began to image the natural world as a machine whose disembodied workings human beings could rationally understand and master. The magical world of creative mystery infused with divine spirit became a dream belonging only to poets and the laboratories and symbolic writings of the alchemists.

The alchemists continued to explore the anima mundi. While the Church looked for light in the heavens, the alchemists sought the light hidden in matter. They understood that there was a sacred essence in the fabric of creation, which through their experiments and imagination they worked to release. For the alchemists the anima mundi is the divine spark in matter, the “philosophical Mercury,” which is the “universal and scintillating fire in the light of nature, which carries the heavenly spirit with it.”

Alchemy is concerned with turning lead into gold, liberating the light hidden in the darkness -- “the fiery sparks of the world soul, i.e. the light of nature … dispersed or sprinkled throughout the structure of the great world into all fruits of the elements everywhere.”(6) The alchemists also understood that there is a connection between the anima mundi and the soul or innermost secret of man. The source of the wisdom and knowledge of the all-pervading essence of the anima mundi was “the innermost and most secret numinosum of man.” (7)

Suzanne Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:08 am
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5494#5494

Suzanne

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 pm
Profile Personal album

Yesterday morning, I also dreamed that there were major works at Lyon. Something was built underground.

comment:
To protect against radioactivity?
I'm getting paranoid ...

I'm terrified, anxious (especially last night). I watch the news channels and internet since yesterday. I'll take the air out. Need to think of something else.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post Fox - about calming our vision fears - One
fox wrote:
Hi Jan, Suzanne and all

Yesterday morning, I also dreamed that there were major works at Lyon. Something was built underground.

comment:
To protect against radioactivity?
I'm getting paranoid ...

I'm terrified, anxious (especially last night). I watch the news channels and internet since yesterday. I'll take the air out. Need to think of something else.

Hi fox, I know how you feel... but we can get to a point fairly easily about not going into total panic over these precognitions or other apprehensions. I do not block my whimpering outbursts because I am aware they are serving some purpose... they are some kind of collective expression. It is not necessary for you to do that unless you are later led to do it when you have more confidence about the process. It is definitely a good idea not to overly dwell on the terrifying images on TV and at Internet sites.

Just try going inward gently and quietly when you have those paranoid and panic episodes. Close eyes, do easy tender breathing (not labored deep breaths), and then very softly be aware (do not strain to focus) on the Hara area just a short ways below your belly button and your esoteric Heart area in the center of your chest. You can even place a hand palm down on each area. Very very very gently feel a connection between those two areas. If any images start to arise from the Hara and Heart as visions, you may find yourself able to view them from the Head at the "third eye" point in more of a peaceful consciousness and less of a helpless trance state. Just observe and witness the visions without fear, somewhat like knowing that they are messages to you that are not meant to harm you. You are helping the collective mind of humankind to process those images in a healing manner rather than in a destructive frightful over-reaction.

Something happened this morning that really let me know again for sure that there are those in the Beyond who are watching over us. I ordered something on the Internet, I checked back about 15 min. ago to get the date, and it was on March 9, and the delivery date was estimated to be March 15, 2011 - March 18, 2011. I was very surprised to see that it had arrived on my doorstep when I got home yesterday evening. I brought it in and plopped it down on my dining room floor. I did not get around to looking at the item inside until this morning after my middle of the night vision and many of our posts about the Japan nuclear plant meltdown probability. I had come across a picture a few months ago related to my deceased friend who has become my spiritual guide since Feb. 2008. I tried to magnify the online image but could not read the print or see part of the picture that was a small side box. My dream vision last night was however about being at the location where the photos had been taken maybe 40-50 years ago.

What have we been reading about this morning in relation to the nuclear plant dangers? One of the most recent reports says this:

Japan Reactor Fuel Rods May Have Begun to Melt, Atomic Safety ...Mar 12, 2011 ... A nuclear reactor in the Fukushima Dai-Ichi power station about 220 ... Japan Reactor Fuel Rods May Have Begun to Melt, Atomic Safety Agency ...
http://www.bloomberg.com/.../japan-reac ... n-to-melt- atomic-safety-agency-says.html

OK, so I saw a few months ago that a picture was available online to buy, related to my obsession with My True Love guy, but I wondered if I really needed that so much as if I have to have every possible little souvenir related to him. Then it occurred to me a few days ago that I would like to know what the text said and what the smaller side picture was, both of which I had not been able to magnify from the online image. Maybe I could spare the cost and send for it before it becomes no longer available. So, I did that on March 9th before the event in Japan. Amazingly the item gets delivered the afternoon of the 11th. I actually look at it this morning the 12th of March. The text mentions a special kind of "rods" that are part of the device pictured. My old friend while he was alive once gave me a small version of such a rod, he had drilled a hole in and attached to a blue-plastic covered wire, as a kind of special object I could hold on to whenever I wanted to feel close to him if I was afraid about something or if I was missing him too much. I no longer have that item after a half century.

It is not likely that anyone dropping in at this message is going to recognize what this is. I am posting a small portion of the side picture that actually has the word "rod" and shows the diameter of exactly what he gave to me in person. I have cropped off any easily identifiable features. If I had ordered this and received this at any other time, it would have been interesting only. The timing of seeing it today for the first time is... a totally extraordinary meaningful coincidence.

These are rods that heal in a hidden esoteric alchemical manner
based on the Hermetic principle of sympathetic vibration.

Google Search: hermetic principle of sympatheitc vibration

Number One result: Hermetic Law - 12:02pm Vibration. This principal is the most profound discovery of all time. ... of vibration and all things are subject to the law of Sympathetic Vibration. ...
http://www.omega432.com/hermetic.html

This specific and many other meaningful coincidences that happen on this forum can be seen as demonstrations to us that we are connected among ourselves and to other kindred souls in the after life realms that are of similar minds and hearts. It can be comforting to know that.

Much Love, Suzanne

P.S. Decided to make added comments a new post.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Fox - about calming our vision fears - Two
Made a new post out of this: P.S. It is 1:45 PM my time in Virginia. Hi again, to Fox, and I should add, to Jan too, since our concerns about being overwhelmed by our visions and precognitions are so similar. I did a search - will give the specific search words in a later post - about Lyon and underground. Immediately a photo resulted as the NUMBER ONE image that had the word HEALING in it. Then I added a word and did another search and came across a text forum page that mentioned esoterics related to Lyon but that was all with no details. Then I did a bit more refined search... and BINGO... Lyon, France known in the past as a big underground Gnostic secret society locale.

That may provide the actual meaning rather than that underground chambers are being built by the bad guys of the perverted world order to save their own sorry asses. That would not work for them anyway. If things reach a certain point... everybody dies... nobody would even want to live on a planet where all the nest shitting has taken place as Gregory so offen describes in his posts. Finally, I kind of asked Lee my spiritual guide/love about the black attache case in my middle of the night vision.

LINK to details of that dream vision:
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 am
Re: Suffering from "deeper region" and dreams
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2768#12768

Lee was kind of hmmmmmm, he was not going to answer. So, I did what I sometimes do when he gives no clues. I looked up simply this question at Google:

what does the black attache case mean

None of the text results seemed to mean anything to me. I did not even click on any of them. I switched to images instead and started looking for an attache case like the one in my vision. BINGO. Here is another demonstration that even concerning a very serious topic, our esoteric companions in the Beyond have a way of providing a result to smile about.

po_hermes.jpg

500 × 375 - a HERMES Carbon-Graphite attache case.
Only 500 units of this Hermes Carbon ...
forum.gaijinpot.com

So, we had Hermetic Law, hermetic principle of sympathetic vibration, and now
somehow almost ridiculously we have a Hermes brand piece of baggage!

Three HERMES image results that caught my attention:

The usual Greek Mercury-Hermes messenger of the gods and sometimes healer or trickster.

Hmm, well, I was not quite this model-like thin, but that's kind of me when young
during the time period Lee and I used to have daily walks together in 1962-63.

Hermes Apollonius: This is the more serious Alchemy related image result and very informative text.

Who Was Hermes Trismegistus?

So many thousands of years have passed and so many scholars have written about the ancient gods and deities that it is difficult to decipher the being known as Hermes Trismegistus and separate fiction from fact.

Unfortunately, conflicting views exist on whether Hermes Trismegistus was a man or a god. Frances A. Yates suggests those living in Renaissance times believed he was a man: "It was on excellent authority that the Renaissance accepted Hermes Trismegistus as a real person of great antiquity and as the author of the Hermetic writings." A city known as Hermopolis that existed in Egypt in ancient times strengthens the claim.

Other scholars conjecture that different individuals completed the Hermetic writings over several hundred years. Perhaps the most important piece of evidence to back up this claim is the Syrian philosopher Iamblichus crediting Hermes with writing over 20,000 books and an Egyptian priest named Manetho crediting him with writing more than 36,000 books. Both of these men lived around 250-300 BC. Iamblichus went on to state he had seen forty-two of these books, thirty-six of which contained "the whole of human knowledge".

Many scholars have long held Hermes Trismegistus to be the equivalent of the Egyptian god Thoth, which certainly suggests he was not a real person. Frans A. Janssen subscribes to this view, describing Hermes Trismegistus as a "fictitious author" in his essay Dutch Translations of the Corpus Hermeticum. Anecdotal evidence suggests that Hermes was a man elevated to deity status and even if Hermes Trismegistus did not write the texts attributed to him, it is likely that a priest of the Egyptian god Thoth did. Others, such as Stock, state that Hermes Trismegistus was actually the grandson of the Hellenistic god Hermes, the messenger of the gods.

The word Trismegistus literally means "thrice-greatest" and some believe Hermes’ title may actually come from the Rosetta Stone. There are many theories on the acquisition of the name Trismegistus, but most academics believe Hermes acquired his name from the epithet used for the Egyptian god Thoth – "greatest and greatest god, great Hermes." Another popular and widely accepted interpretation of the term "Thrice Great" comes from Hermes’ reputation as the greatest philosopher, king and priest in the entire world.

SOURCE: http://www.alchemylab.com/AJ3-4.htm

Sigh, Yawn, time for me to take a nap... Suzanne

... That was a long nap... did not get up until 9 PM!

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile Personal album

"It is definitely a good idea not to overly dwell on the terrifying images on TV and at Internet sites."
Yes, I feel less stressed. Of course my stress is nothing compared to the plight of the Japanese.

The news this morning does not seem reassuring...

In my dream, people who were involved in construction work in peace and quiet. I do not think this construction is something negative. And maybe it has nothing to do with the drama of Japan.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 am

Post .
erase

Last edited by fox on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 pm
Founder

Post Re: Fox - about calming our vision fears - One
fox

Suzanne wrote:
Just try going inward gently and quietly when you have those paranoid and panic episodes. Close eyes, do easy tender breathing (not labored deep breaths), and then very softly be aware (do not strain to focus) on the Hara area just a short ways below your belly button and your esoteric Heart area in the center of your chest. You can even place a hand palm down on each area. Very very very gently feel a connection between those two areas. If any images start to arise from the Hara and Heart as visions, you may find yourself able to view them from the Head at the "third eye" point in more of a peaceful consciousness and less of a helpless trance state. Just observe and witness the visions without fear, somewhat like knowing that they are messages to you that are not meant to harm you. You are helping the collective mind of humankind to process those images in a healing manner rather than in a destructive frightful over-reaction.

Yes, this could help you.

In fact I did not do anything else during Chernobyl.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Post Welcome To The ‘Nuclear’ Club
Suzanne, Patrick…

Your briefcase is an image that came up in my visionary experiences over the years. (See Suzanne’s post above for example) I too used to own such a container for my technical books, calculator, etc.. I guess it is my years of having worked in the Aerospace industry that triggered the association that such a case is also used by the president of Russia, USA, etc. to carry launch keys and codes when they travel so they can launch a nuclear strike if threatened. In the USA it is nicknamed the “football” – a 3-D oval shape and something connected via Sacred Geometry to what is known as a spindle torus and to its geometric interior which harbors an octahedron… It goes on from there. Here is the Russian “football”… which interestingly mirrors my colored process. Blue refers to the 5th chakra activation.

Image Image
Image Image
The Quantum Leap in Consciousness; 3rd chakra (aggression) > 5th chakra or Increased Consciousness
In any event I have come to understand that such a briefcase means it contains the launch keys and codes of the WS. It is a fail safe procedure because it requires the simultaneous turning of the keys by two parties – read hermaphrodite. That conveys we should ask for permission before we make use of Mother Nature. Welcome to your contribution to the anti-bomb effects in our world - for via your visioning you have joined the “nuclear” club.

Patrick – that your briefcase fell into the path of where the bus travels meant to me that such a thing is destined to influence the collective. Like this to entice them to join the “anti-nuclear” club by closing the eyes and wishing the WS’s point of view (images) to come into their view. And like this to suffer the Ordeal of the Apocalypse (that revelation) in their own souls.

More could be said but that is the gist of it.

Gregory

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Post 3rd Chakra, aggression
Gregory,

If you can speak about it, please do.

About the third chakra, aggression? Must we bring that into our belly as well? How does it transform?

I have seen myself as yellow at core.

I image that by engaging in bci, we being to drop lower in the belly,

How do I, begin to alter my creative aggression, transforming it into something more healthy?

All of this still too willfull?

I don't know.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post Passive Aggression
Quote:
Ryan wrote: How do “I”, begin to alter my creative aggression, transforming it into something more healthy?

Ryan,

I have placed quotation marks around your use of I in the above quote to highlight the hermaphroditic aspect that happens when entering Eros ego consciousness - and thus the benefit that can have for creation.

I hope this isn’t too much of an oxymoron for the forum to digest – but when I read Ryan’s query I immediately had the impression I used for the title of this post. That is in keeping with Remo’s notion of BCI, i.e., it is some sort of passive imagination. Like this the 3rd chakra "aggression" transforms into higher consciousness at the 5th chakra.

I would only add that I have seen in my own material that the 3rd chakra has become greatly enhanced, i.e., more powerful. It may sound strange but in retrospect it makes sense. The greater the strength of the 3rd chakra the greater the benefit of the quantum leap effects into the 5th chakra. It’s like the WS says to us – “Because you engage in passive “resistance”, are not willful about it, I am able to magnify my purpose into your world.” Something like this. It has that strange twist you’re not expecting like they do in The Twilight Zone.

By way of amplification on the benefits of consciously living out of the 5th chakra I offer the following snippet.

Quote:
…in viśuddha... The power of the elephant is lent to psychic realities, which our reason would like to consider as mere abstractions. But the power of the elephant is never lent to products of the mere intellect because they are never convincing; they always need physical evidence. And for purely psychical things, there is no possibility of anything like physical evidence. For instance, you know that it is impossible in physical fact ever to make a concept of God, because it is not a physical concept. It has nothing to do with an experience in space and time. It has simply no connection with space and time, and therefore you cannot expect any such subsequent effect. But if you have the psychical experience, if the psychical fact forces itself upon you, then you understand it, and you can then make a concept of it. The abstraction, or the concept of God, has come out of experience. It is not your intellectual concept, though it can be intellectual too. But the main thing in such an experience is that it is a psychical fact. And psychical facts are the reality in viśuddha. Therefore the insurmountable force of reality is sustaining no longer the data of this earth but psychical data.

For example, you know that you would like to do something very much, but you feel it is simply not to be, as if there were an absolute interdiction. Or you feel very strongly that you don't want to do a certain thing, yet the psychical factor demands it, and you know there is no defense - you must go that way; there is no hesitation about it. That is the power of the elephant, which you feel perhaps even in what you would call absurdities. Those are the experiences of the reality of viśuddha as expressed by the symbolism.

That is only the fifth cakra, and we are already out of breath - literally so - we are beyond the air we breathe; we are reaching, say, into the remote future of mankind, or of ourselves. For any man has at least the potential faculty to experience that which will be the collective experience in two thousand years, perhaps in ten thousand years. What we are dealing with today has already been we don't know how many millions of times before in dim ages of the past by primitive medicine men, or by old Romans or Greeks it has all been anticipated. And we anticipate thousands of years to come, so we really reach out into a future, which we do not yet possess. Therefore it is rather bold to speak of the sixth cakra, [Of the ājñā cakra, Hauer stated: "The god, man power, has disappeared at this stage, but a differentiated woman power is still working, and disappears only in the last cakra. I am not sure whether you will find psychological parallels for that" (HS, 90).] which is naturally completely beyond our reach, because we have not even arrived at viśuddha. But since we have that symbolism we can at least construct something theoretical about it. C.G. Jung, The Psychology of KUNDALINI YOGA, pp. 42-59

Gregory

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Post Briefcase
Gregory,

Yes, both of my own cases have two locks, one on each side. I can see the symbolism here - humanity and nature, our masculine and feminine selves, Sun and Moon. Two keys must be turned to open the case.

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Post Static electricity transforming into liquid
I took the yellow sun of the 3rd chakra into my belly

There it transformed into a yellow static electricity ball. I watched this for sometime even feeling it with my ghost hands.

Later, I returned to my belly and I saw a stream of water running back and forth between my second chakra and third chakra, upwards and down.

It reminded me of the tarot image as if the two pitchers were united:

This provided a warm feeling and calm.

Ryan

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Post Re: Briefcase and Pandora's Box
Patrick Booker wrote:
Gregory,

Yes, both of my own cases have two locks, one on each side. I can see the symbolism here - humanity and nature, our masculine and feminine selves, Sun and Moon. Two keys must be turned to open the case.

Patrick

Hi Patrick and Gregory, Actually, shortly after my attache case over the vat-tub vision, one of the term's that popped into my mind was the myth about Pandora's Box. Usually when I am reflecting on a dream or vision or some meaningful coincidence, there can turn out to be multiple interpretations, all of which are valid even if at first seemingly contradictory. It also had occurred to me somewhat later than the Pandora's Box term popping into my head that, like Gregory said, the nuke control briefcase would be another association. Back during the Cuban Missile Crisis when Kennedy was president, I may have been very young, but my first husband was quite a few years older than me, and he was an interpreter for Kennedy. We came so very close then to what could have been a USA-USSR mutual conflagration. I will have to look up when the movies Dr. Strangelove and On the Beach (last survivors of Nuke war about to die from radiation cloud reaching Australia) were made.

Pandora's box
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pandora's box is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation around line 60 of Hesiod's Works And Days. The "box" was actually a large jar (πιθος pithos) given to Pandora (Πανδώρα) ("all-gifted"), which contained all the evils of the world. When Pandora opened the jar, the entire contents of the jar were released, but for one – hope. Today, opening Pandora's box means to create evil that cannot be undone.

The myth: In Greek mythology, Pandora was the first woman on earth. Zeus ordered Hephaestus, the god of craftsmanship, to create her and he did, using water and earth. The gods endowed her with many talents; Aphrodite gave her beauty, Apollo music, Hermes persuasion, and so forth. Hence her name: Pandora, "all-gifted".

When Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Epimetheus, Prometheus' brother. With her, Pandora had a jar which she was not to open under any circumstance. Impelled by her natural curiosity, Pandora opened the box-jar, and all evil contained escaped and spread over the earth. She hastened to close the lid, but the whole contents of the jar had escaped, except for one thing which lay at the bottom, which was Hope.

Etymology of "box": The original Greek word used was pithos, which is a large jar, sometimes as large as a small human (Diogenes of Sinope was said to have once slept in one). It was used for storage of wine, oil, grain or other provisions, or, ritually, as a container for a human body for burying. In the case of Pandora, this jar may have been made of clay for use as storage as in the usual sense, or of bronze metal as an unbreakable prison.

The mistranslation of pithos is usually attributed to the 16th century humanist Erasmus of Rotterdam who translated Hesiod's tale of Pandora into Latin. Erasmus rendered pithos as the Greek pyxis, meaning "box". The phrase "Pandora's box" has endured ever since. This misconception was further reinforced by Dante Gabriel Rossetti's painting Pandora. (shown below)

Suzanne

P.S. There is something about the images that Ryan has provided that appear to represent some kind of hope and balance... somehow... or calm as he said inspite of whatever may happen.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm
Profile Personal album

Post box - briefcase
Suzanne,

There is a movie called "The box" :

Norma and her husband live a peaceful life in a small town in the United States until the day a mysterious box is deposited in front of their home. A few days later, comes the enigmatic Arlington Steward who tells them that pressing the red button on the box, they would receive one million U.S. dollars, but this would cause the death of an unknown

Arlington Steward has a briefcase with the money inside. The button of the box looks like a nuclear button

Arlington Steward : (he was hit by lightning)

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 pm

Post The wave
The water in my belly expanded, extending to the length of my body.

I then see my whole body undulating in waves.

I am the wave.

Then I see my body again, alternating between its form and its form as wave back and forth.

Ryan

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Post Re: The wave - and dancing pentatiles
Ryan wrote:

I am the wave.

Then I see my body again, alternating between its form and its form as wave back and forth.

Ryan

Hi Ryan, Your post was made at 10:10 my time while I was in a meditation and resting mode on my side in bed. I was breathing in down to the belly and then back out. My spiritual guide/friend said why not be a bit reverent about it. He is always mentioning Albert Schweitzer and "reverence for life". Being a long lapsed Catholic since childhood, I was not sure how to be reverent, so I started silently intoning Holy Holy Holy for the in breath and AUM which I was already doing for the out breath. Well, Lee said I could just say One instead of Holy Holy Holy since it was my feeling and attitude that made for reverence not overly holy stuff. He asked for AUM rather then OM for a specific reason... but I have to get out to the bank now with my husband and then go watch my grandkids.

For now, I am going to post an image that came from the results of a Google search for pentatile. I had no idea what that meant when the deceased Lee said it to me a couple of days ago. This image is called DANCING PENTATILES:

Suzanne

Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Washing Machine Belly
To counteract the negative states I have been feeling, I went into a bci:

I see in my belly great movement. Particularly of water. It is splashing about and whirling like a washing machine.

I see, the water/energy rise upward in a wave towards my stomach and liver, as if the built up energy at the bottom of the second chakra,
feels release by this upward movement.

I observe this for quite some time.

I then begin to feel energetic waves spread out across my back in various succession, one after another during this process.

Most importantly, I feel better, during and after this bci.

I am then reminded of a passage:

Quote:
Too much water can also result in our being lost in emotion, constantly tossed and turned on the waves of feeling, too sensitive to transient emotional states, weepy, or trapped in self-pity. Rather than being stuck in the comfort of the water element, we're stuck in the ebb and flow of emotion.

-Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Post Gypsy Looking Glass Sphere
The transformation continues.

I wasn't sure if I should post this under the precognition thread.

I now see my belly as a large gypsy orb. It is a large crystal sphere filled with what looks like clouds.

I wait to see if any images arrive as a gypsy would looking into her crystal ball.

But no, then the thought comes to me that the Belly is merely describing itself, as a crystal ball,

showing images of current or future states, possiblility and perhaps even the future.

As I have this thought, great waves come over me, again especially on my back.

I could be wrong, but I takes these waves of energy as a confirmation, a release, thus a possible affirmation of what I believe to be true.

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Post Re: Gypsy Looking Glass Sphere
Ryan wrote:
The transformation continues.

I wasn't sure if I should post this under the precognition thread.

I now see my belly as a large gypsy orb. It is a large crystal sphere filled with what looks like clouds.

I wait to see if any images arrive as a gypsy would looking into her crystal ball.

But no, then the thought comes to me that the Belly is merely describing itself, as a crystal ball,

showing images of current or future states, possiblility and perhaps even the future.

As I have this thought, great waves come over me, again especially on my back.

I could be wrong, but I takes these waves of energy as a confirmation, a release, thus a possible affirmation of what I believe to be true.
Ryan

Hi Ryan, Pascal has again mentioned license plate coincidences on the Ann-Suzanne Blog. Last night on my way home from my grandkids house, I noticed one right in front of me. It said ROMANI 1. I thought right away about Gypsies. I was super tired last night and went to sleep not long after doing only this one search:

Yesterday (cont.) [3/17]
8:56pm Searched for Japan nuclear plant meltdown - Viewed 2 results
http://twitter.com/Telegraph
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... nuclear-...

This morning I decided to look up Romani 1. This is an extremely stunning synchronicity because not only is it about Gypsies but is also about your recent dreams and the drinking of the white wine alchemy thing... I do not have time to look up the details at the moment... since I have to leave home soon. Here is the Romani search record from my Google search web history:

First I checked about the crisis in Japan and read about that for awhile. Then I did Romani 1.

7:22am Japan raises severity of nuclear accident - usatoday.com
USA Today - Mar 18, 2011

7:51am Searched for Romani 1 - Viewed 9 results

The text only results did not seem to mean anything to me, so I switched to image results. BONANZA

I am posting this now... will add more pretty soon... I see it is 1:36... so by the time I press the Submit, it should be 1:37.

----------------------------------------------------

Well, it is 1:46 PM my time in Virginia now. I just got a phone call right after 1:37, maybe a minute or two or so, that I do not have to go out to the grandkids house this afternoon. That means I can work on this Romani post while the associations are fresh in my mind. Next I need to look over on the other thread at "conjunctio" where posts that correlate with this one were also made by you this morning, Ryan. I should add that the posts are made by Ryan and Mats. Reference is made by them about "mushrooms" being in the wine beverage... this is so astonishing because... because there is also... hmm... this gets even more peculiar as a multiple synchronicity of meanings... I was going to add an item about a mushroom ingredient... but amazingly these three entries appeared one right after the other when I clicked on this one text result:

The Desert Colossus :: Majora's Mask Feb 22, 2011 ... Mushroom The Mushroom can be found in the swamp using the Mask of ... Chateau Romani's secret is that it fills your magic meter all the way ...
http://www.desertcolossus.com/guide.php ... a6/items...

Powder Keg - The Powder Keg is the largest bomb known to man... well, Gorons. Because it is so big, Link can only buy and use it as Goron Link. To be able to purchase this behemoth weapon you must first bring spring to the mountains, and then go to the Powder Keg Instructor who lives in a cave near Goron Village. He'll have you carry a bomb to the entrance of the Goron Races (in the islands area) and destroy the boulder there. Go back to see him and he'll allow you to carry Powder Kegs in your inventory and give you a free one. You can buy more of them in the future in the Clocktown Bomb Shop. Of course, there are really only two places in the game you need the Kegs, one to open the entrance to Romani Ranch on the First and Second Days and to flood the main room of Ikana Castle with sunlight.

Mushroom - The Mushroom can be found in the swamp using the Mask of Scents and can be given to Koume in her Potion Shop in the Southern Swamp so she'll start selling Blue Potion.

Chateau Romani - Chateau Romani is the famous magical milk produced by the special cows of Romani Ranch. Because it is of such high quality it costs 100 Rupees, 80 more than normal milk. Chateau Romani's secret is that it fills your magic meter all the way and makes it flash blue for an extended period of time, in essence unlimited magic! However, you can only buy this special milk from the Milk Bar if you have the Romani Mask. END

OK, I need to take a lunch break now... Oh, I should add the link to the Dreams... which I'll do in a minute... I should have said link to Ryan's Dream-Vision-BCI experience with some important comments from Mats:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2857#12857

Mats had just added a new comment at 2:26 pm my time. It is 2:54 my time right now. Another item I had come across in the Romani related results was this since my post here at 1:37 PM:

I did not realize that the results about Chateau Romani were going directly to more elaborate information about a nintendo series called "The Legend of Zelda" which originated as a game series from Japan.

The Legend of Zelda (ゼルダの伝説, Zeruda no Densetsu?) is a high fantasy action-adventure video game series developed and published by Nintendo and created by the famous game designer Shigeru Miyamoto. The gameplay consists of a mixture of action, adventure, puzzle solving, role-playing, and occasional platforming, stealth, and racing elements. The series centers around Link, the sole playable character and hero. Link is often given the task of rescuing Princess Zelda and the most common setting of the series, Hyrule, from Ganondorf who is the primary villain of the series. However other settings and antagonists have appeared throughout the games, with Vaati having recently become the series' secondary antagonist. The story commonly involves a relic known as the Triforce, a set of three golden triangles of omnipotence. The hero in each game is not always the same iteration of Link, although the same character sometimes appears across multiple games.

The Legend of Zelda series is widely considered one of the most influential video game series in history. The series consists of fifteen official games across multiple platforms as well as several spin-offs. Most games in the series have been met with critical acclaim and commercial success. As of August 2009, The Legend of Zelda series has sold over 52 million copies in total worldwide. END

Suzanne notes: Maybe this will mean something to one or more of our forum members who usually participate in these synchronicity events. Toward the end of the material I just quoted from I noticed that the creator of Zelda was inspired in part by cave exploring when young... I had just sent an E-mail to Jan the other day where I said: Look up "Leonardo Da Vinci cave exploring" and see what happens. 3/16/2011 1:32:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

OK, I am ending this post now at 3:11 PM.

Suzanne

P.S. This was the Zelda part of the Romani results. The other results directly related to the historical Romani (also known as as Gypsy) peoples I will list in a new post later on today.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile Personal album

Actually your mentioning of the Romani, stirred some juices.

Perhaps, too I was being shown a paradox.

That, I am being not enough like a Gypsy and maybe at the same time too much like a Gypsy or whatever negative stereotypes are associated with them as a whole disregarding their worth as individuals.

If I could articulate it further, I would say that I am lacking in the passion and spontaneity of the gypsy. Their wonderlust for life particularly in their expression. Also, they as whole convey a sense of earthiness to me and yet a rootlessness, particularly in their wandering. Which reminds me of a post Remo made about the I ching recently: Grace, the Wanderer:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2858#12858

I love their music in its many forms and dance particularly their sense of community and family.

Perhaps I too can find a bit of the Gypsy in my Soul that despite whatever hardships I face, I am at least following my soul.

Ryan

Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Post wave=Subtle body?
Ryan wrote:

I am the wave.

Ryan

To be embodied is not an easy or obvious act. The mind-body splitting of someone we may be with, or that person’s dissociated areas, tends to drive us out of our own embodied state.124 By being embodied, I mean a particular state of mind in which a person experiences his or her body in a particular way. First one becomes conscious of one’s body in the sense of becoming aware of its size. Along with this, one has a particular experience of living in it, which is to say, one feels confined in the space of the body. When this is accomplished, a state that requires that the breath flow freely and is felt as a wave moving up and down the body, one begins to feel that one inhabits the body. In this state the body is a container and one feels one’s age. This condition of being embodied is an experience of a medium that exists between what one thinks of as a material body and the mind. This medium is what the alchemists called Mercurius, what others have known by such names as the astral body, the subtle body, and the Kaballistic [sic] Yesod (Jung, 1955, par. 635), and what Jung called the somatic unconscious (1988, pp. 441ff). To be embodied is to experience this level which is both
physical and mental. This is an example of the medium once known as the ether. (Schwartz-Salant, 1995a, pp. 25-26)

individuation and subtle body :
http://drgaryseeman.com/INDIVIDUATION%2 ... 20BODY.pdf

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Post Family
Dream of this night :
This is a family reunion, there are also some friends of family members. At the end of the dream, someone asks me to keep Paul in my arms. It's a baby. He seems to recognize me. He is very happy to see me. In the dream, I think that's my little nephews but it two years in reality and not the name Paul.

Comment:
I know a baby can be an aspect of oneself infantil .
But Paul was the name of my grandfather.

Otherwise, perhaps the true definition of a family reunion: the presence of the living, the dead and some friends.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]