UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:15 am

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Fukushima - A New Chernobyl in Japan? 
Founder

Post Fukushima - A New Chernobyl in Japan?
It seems that a new Chernobyl develops in Japan! How many do we still need? In Switzerland they are talking about two or three new nuclear power plants ... :evil: :evil: :evil:

My Return of the World Soul begins as follows:

Quote:
In a letter dated August 10, 1954 to his colleague Markus Fierz, the physicist and Nobel laureate Wolfgang Pauli anticipated that quantum physics could be a black mass.

And it continues:

Quote:
He thinks that matter, as a result of its treatment within quantum physics, would take revenge and begin to oppose humanity.

And further:

Quote:
He also speculates on how this could happen. With the help of Schopenhauer’s philosophy he states that besides the ‘nexus physicus,’—‘the outer ligament of the phenomena,’ there could exist ‘a direct effect of the essence of the things per se, thus of the inside onto nature.’ He thinks that Schopenhauer’s Will—in C.G. Jung’s terminology the ‘counter-will of the unconscious’, and in the above quote of Fludd ‘the internal and essential impulses that issue from nature herself ‘—is such a ‘nexus metaphysicus’ beyond space and time, and he states that it is stamped by the fact that it penetrates the essence of all things.

Remo

PS: The mentioned quote is the motto of the book:

Quote:
It is for the vulgar mathematicians to concern themselves with quantitative shadows; the alchemists and Hermetic philosophers, however, comprehend the true core of the natural bodies.
By the select mathematicians who have been schooled in formal mathematics nature is measured and revealed in the nude; for the spurious and blundering ones, however, she remains invisible and hidden. The latter, that is, measure the shadows instead of the substance and nourish themselves on unstable opinions; whereas the former, rejecting the shadow, grasp the substance and are gladdened by the sight of truth.
But here lies hidden the whole difficulty, because [Kepler] excogitates the exterior movements of the created thing whereas I contemplate the internal and essential impulses that issue from nature herself; he has hold of the tail, I grasp the head; I perceive the first cause, he its effects.

Robert Fludd’s retort to Johannes Kepler’s book Harmonices mundi

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Danger of thermonuclear explosion?
Gregory,

Can you help me? I read that in Chernobyl there was a nuclear explosion. I thought that it was 'only' a thermic explosion (or of detonating gas), and not a thermonuclear one. However, in Japan a thermonuclear explosion could develop. Am I right?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Danger of thermonuclear explosion?
Remo Roth wrote:
Gregory,

Can you help me? I read that in Chernobyl there was a nuclear explosion. I thought that it was 'only' a thermic explosion (or of detonating gas), and not a thermonuclear one. However, in Japan a thermonuclear explosion could develop. Am I right?

Remo

Remo,

so far:

Quote:
Japan nuclear meltdown 'no Chernobyl'
2011-03-12 08:59

Fukushima - Japan warned of a meltdown on Saturday at a nuclear reactor damaged when a massive earthquake and tsunami struck the northeast coast, but said the risk of radiation contamination was small.

Media reports estimate at least 1 300 people may have been killed by the biggest earthquake ever recorded in Japan and then a 10-metre tsunami that swept inland.

Experts said any threat of widespread radiation leaks would be contained as long as the reactor's outer container is intact.

State broadcaster NHK quoted officials as saying there was no need to extend an evacuation area already set up around the damaged plant.

Authorities have been scrambling to reduce pressure at two nuclear power plants in Fukushima, 240km north of Tokyo, damaged by the quake, which measured a massive 8.9, the biggest since records began in Japan 140 years ago.

Jiji news agency quoted nuclear authorities as saying that there was a high possibility that nuclear fuel rods at Tokyo Electric Power's (Tepco's) Daiichi No 1 reactor may be melting or have melted.

Experts said if that is the case, it means the reactor is heating up. If that is not halted, such as by venting steam which releases small amounts of radiation, there is a chance it would result in a rupture of the reactor pressure vessel.

But the risk of contamination can be minimised as long as the external container structure is intact, they said. The worry then becomes whether the quake has weakened the structure.

There has been no official word so far on whether the structure was damaged in the quake.

Japanese officials and experts have been at pains to say that while there would be radiation leaks, they would be very small and have dismissed suggestions of a repeat of a Chernobyl-type disaster.

"No Chernobyl is possible at a light water reactor. Loss of coolant means a temperature rise, but it also will stop the reaction," Naoto Sekimura, a professor at the University of Tokyo, said.

"Even in the worst-case scenario, that would mean some radioactive leakage and equipment damage, but not an explosion. If venting is done carefully, there will be little leakage. Certainly not beyond the 3km radius."

- Reuters

as far as i understand the technology involved in the Japanese plants is the same as in France (where 90% of electricity is nuclear), and very different from Chernobyl. (In fact French plant builders sold the old technology to raising nuclear countries. smart isn't it?)
What might happen in Japan if they cannot manage to cool down the core is a melting down (not a nuclear fusion) that would definitely make the plant useless. The risk however is that, as the temperature rises some quantity of radioctive material could be released in the atmosphere. They say 'small', but i don't know what this means in terms of threat.

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Explosion Possibilities
What Roger has shared seems correct to me. I would only add the following details.

The only way there could be an explosion would be a pressurized explosion – a rupturing of the thick concrete containment vessel due to high internal pressure buildup caused by the reactor core creating steam out of the liquid trying to keep it cool. But they can prevent that from happening if they keep venting – and like this letting escape some radiation – radiation which is at present 1,000 times more than normal inside the building..

The meltdown means that the metal containment vessel holding the nuclear fuel will become compromised because the heat from the nuclear fuel will melt right through its wall. Like this very high levels of radiation will be released into the concrete containment building surrounding the reactor. Further – if the meltdown has sufficient thermal energy it will eventually eat its way through the bottom of the thick concrete pad underneath the metal containment vessel and like this containment the ground water and possibly find other routes to escape to the outside with very high levels of radiation.

A worry seems to be that the earthquake has already cracked the underground pad underneath the metal container for the nuclear reactor. Further, that there also may be cracks in the concrete containment building.

I see that there are multiple reactor problems like this at two different sites – unless that has changed.

I would suspect that the authorities are downplaying the extent of the possible dangers or not even talking about them – like what I touched into above. It’s a “Why worry people” kind of approach.

Gregory

P.S. I check the news and see,

Japan Declares Emergencies At 5 Nuclear Units

P.P.S. Oh, oh - an explosion has occurred - the concrete containment building has had a wall blown out. Radiation to outside now 20 times normal and rising I would imagine.

I guess this is some of the “blowback” Pauli was suggesting as seen in the following quote from Remo’s post above,

Quote:
He (Pauli) thinks that matter, as a result of its treatment within quantum physics, would take revenge and begin to oppose humanity.

Blast at Fukushima No. 1 plant

Explosion – Video

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 am
Founder

Post Thanks
Roger, Gregory,

Thank you both. Let's see what happens now ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 am
Profile WWW

Post The Unofficial warnings about greater disaster
I was posting over on another thread, about this situation and a dream I woke up from suddenly in the middle of the night. before I saw these latest comments. I am pasting in some more blunt and honest appraisals of the situation in Japan:

Workers Injured After Explosion at Japanese Nuclear Plant
Officials Investigate Cause of Blast

By MICHAEL S. JAMES, DANIEL ARNALL and CHRIS VLASTO
March 12, 2011

... As of 11:20 a.m. local time, a part of the "fuel assembly" of fuel rods at the Fukushima Daiichi plant's No. 1 reactor was exposed above water, with a maximum exposure of about 90 centimeters.

If the fuel rods remain exposed, they will be damaged, releasing radioactivity.

"This is extremely serious," said Joseph Cirincione, president of the Ploughshares Fund and an expert on national security and international policy. "The best case at this point would still be the worst incident since Chernobyl.

"We are in uncharted territory," he said. "It is possible that this can be contained and we would have a very bad nuclear contamination event. But if the water levels continue to drop and the rods are exposed further it could lead to a core meltdown. The core would melt through the steel holding structure and plunge in a burning, molten mass into the concrete containment structure. If the structure is sound, it could contain the mass, if it has been structurally damaged, then it, too, could breech and we would have a massive, radioactive release."

About 27,000 liters of water, including water stored for firefighting, was being pumped into the reactor via makeshift pumps and other means in order to raise the water level above the reactor's nuclear fuel, NISA said.

"NISA just confirmed that the fuel may be partially melting," Dr. Tatsujiro Suzuki, vice-chairman of the Japan Atomic Energy Commission told ABC News. "The question is whether the situation is getting worse or not. It is reported that the level of water is declining (bad news) but pressure is also decreasing (good news). So, efforts to contain the event (need water) may be working. It is also stated that the amount of radioactivity is still small so that the general public does not need to be concerned at present."

Nevertheless, the government continued to ask everyone around the plant, about 200 miles northeast of Tokyo, to "calmly" evacuate, Japanese broadcaster NHK reported. An evacuation order for a 10-kilometer radius around the plant had been issued earlier.

The Fukushima Daiichi plant was one of two run by the Tokyo Electric Power Co. whose cooling systems were damaged in the earthquake and tsunami. At least two reactors at the plant and three at the nearby Fukushima Daini plant had damaged cooling systems, the Associated Press reported.

There also was an evacuation order in effect for residents living within a mile of the Daini plant.

But the situation at the Fukushima Daiichi reactor No. 1 was reported to be the most dire. Radiation inside the reactor surged to 1,000 times its normal level after Friday's earthquake knocked out power to its cooling system, and the tsunami floods have hampered efforts to get it restored.

Heat-induced pressure built up inside the crippled reactor after the reactor lost power, automatically shut down and the cooling system failed. The situation at the reactor and the four others with compromised cooling systems prompted officials to declare nuclear emergencies.

Scientists said that even though the No. 1 reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi site, in particular, had stopped producing energy, its fuel continued to generate heat and needed steady levels of coolant to prevent it from overheating and triggering a dangerous cascade of events.

"You have to continue to supply water. If you don't, the fuel will start to overheat and could melt," said Edwin Lyman, a senior staff scientist in the Global Security program at the Union of Concerned Scientists in Washington, D.C. END

SOURCE: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wor ... d=13120888

The dream that fox had last night about his grandfather and radioactivity contamination in the Beyond fits in with posts we have made a couple of years ago that perhaps he has never even read.

Fox's post - SEE THIS: http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2757#12757

My post over on another thread about my dream I woke up from in the middle of the night:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 am
Re: Suffering from "deeper region" and dreams
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2768#12768

I am going to go make some coffee and turn off my computer... and take it easy and see if any inner images arise from the Hara-Heart combination region where I place my awareness when in contemplation mode.

Suzanne

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Meltdown in Japanese nuclear power plant
The catastrophe has begun !!!

Quote:
Der GAU ist eingetreten: Die japanische Regierung geht jetzt offiziell von einer Kernschmelze im zerstörten Atomkraftwerk Fukushima 1 aus. Sie spricht von einer "nie dagewesenen Katastrophe". Die Evakuierungszone wurde ausgeweitet, die Menschen fliehen

http://www.spiegel.de/

The Japanese government officially confirms the meltdown and talks of a 'never before seen catastrophe' -- 'unprecedented'.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 37 years Mandala Mr. Red has married Mrs. White
I was just reminded of the fact that exactly 37 years ago I painted my mandala, the avatar on the right -- connection to 137?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

World watches nervously as Japan struggles with nuclear reactors
By the CNN Wire Staff
March 12, 2011 -- Updated 1707 GMT (0107 HKT)

Quote:
CNN) -- People across Japan and the world watched nervously Saturday as crews at a nuclear plant struck by an earthquake, a tsunami and then an explosion in the span of 36 hours resorted to drowning a feverish nuclear reactor in sea water in hopes of preventing a meltdown with potentially catastrophic implications.

An explosion that sent white smoke rising above the Fukushima Daiichi plant Saturday afternoon buckled the walls of a concrete building that surrounded one of the plant's nuclear reactors, but did not damage the reactor itself, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano told reporters.

The explosion was caused, he said, by a failure in a pumping system as workers tried to prevent the reactor's temperature from racing out of control.

While Edano said radiation levels appeared to be falling after the explosion, the government nevertheless ordered an expanded evacuation of the area around the Daiichi plant, as well as a second facility where the cooling system had failed -- the Fukushima Daini plant.

Although government officials painted a hopeful picture, saying crews had begun implementing a backup plan to flood the reactor containment structure with sea water, a nuclear expert said the situation is dire even if it is already under control.

"If this accident stops right now it will already be one of the three worst accidents we have ever had at a nuclear power plant in the history of nuclear power," said Joseph Cirincione, an expert on nuclear materials and president of the U.S.-based Ploughshares Fund, a firm involved in security and peace funding.

If the effort to cool the nuclear fuel inside the reactor fails completely -- a scenario experts who have spoken to CNN say is unlikely -- the resulting release of radiation could cause enormous damage to the plant or release radiation into the atmosphere or water. That could lead to widespread cancer and other health problems, experts say.

Tens of thousands of people live within the evacuation zone around the Daiichi plant, which authorities expanded to 20 kilometers (12.6 miles) from the earlier 10 kilometer radius following the explosion. More than 51,000 of those live within 10 kilometers, according to Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency.

A total of more than 83,000 live within 10 kilometers of the two plants under evacuation orders, the agency said.

Precise figures for the 20-kilometer zone were not immediately available.

Japanese authorities appeared to be preparing for the possibility of a nuclear release. Japan public broadcaster NHK reported the country's defense ministry had sent a unit that specializes in dealing with radioactive contamination to a command post near the stricken plant.

The government was also preparing to distribute iodine tablets to residents, the IAEA said. Iodine is commonly prescribed to help prevent the thyroid gland from taking in too much radioactivity, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency website.

In all, the earthquake prompted the automatic shutdown of 10 reactors at three nuclear plants near the quake site, Japan's nuclear agency said. Problems have been reported at all three plants, although the fire reported Friday at the Onagawa nuclear plant was quickly extinguished and it has not been a focus of concern since.

At the Fukushima Daini plant, problems had been detected with the pressure and cooling systems at three of the four reactors that shut down, but plant owner Tokyo Electric Power Company reported all of the reactors were stable on Saturday.

Japan's nuclear agency said there is a strong possibility that the radioactive cesium the monitors detected was from the melting of a fuel rod at the plant, adding that engineers were continuing to cool the fuel rods by pumping water around them. Cesium is a byproduct of the nuclear fission process that occurs in nuclear plants.

A spokesman for the agency said atomic material had seeped out of one of the five nuclear reactors at the Daiichi plant, located about 160 miles (260 kilometers) north of Tokyo.

The problems at the Fukushima Daiichi plant began with the 8.9-magnitude quake that struck Friday off the eastern shore of Miyagi Prefecture. The quake forced the automatic shutdown of the plant's nuclear reactors and knocked out the main cooling system, according to the country's nuclear agency.

A tsunami wave resulting from the quake then washed over the site, knocking out backup generators that pumped water into the reactor containment unit to keep the nuclear fuel cool, according to the agency.

As pressure and temperatures rose inside the reactors at the Daiichi and Daini plants, authorities ordered the release of valves at the plants -- a move that experts said was likely done to release growing pressure inside as high temperatures caused water to boil and produce excess steam.

As crews were working to pump additional water into the reactor containment unit to bring the temperature down, the pumping system failed, Edano said, causing an explosion that injured four workers and brought down the walls of the building containing the reactor.

The team then reverted to a plan to flood the reactor with sea water, which Edano said would bring the temperature down to acceptable levels. That work began Saturday night and was expected to take two days, Edano said.

Before Edano's announcement, Malcolm Grimston, associate fellow for energy, environment and development at London's Chatham House, said the explosion indicated that "it's clearly a serious situation, but that in itself does not necessarily mean major (nuclear) contamination."

"This is a situation that has the potential for a nuclear catastrophe. It's basically a race against time, because what has happened is that plant operators have not been able to cool down the core of at least two reactors," said Robert Alvarez, a senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies in Washington.

The situation ranks as the third most serious nuclear accident on record, Cirincione said. He said only the 1971 partial meltdown of a reactor core at the Three Mile Island nuclear plant in Pennsylvania and the 1986 Chernobyl disaster in the Soviet Union were worse.

If damage from the explosions or continued aftershocks hitting Japan have compromised the structural integrity of the reactor complex, it could make efforts to cool the reactors more difficult, Cirincione said.

"The big unanswered question here is whether there's structural damage to this facility now," he said.

Janie Eudy told CNN that her 52-year-old husband, Joe, was working at the Fukushima Daini plant and was injured by falling and shattering glass when the quake struck. As he and others were planning to evacuate, at their managers' orders, the tsunami waves struck and washed buildings from the nearby town past the plant.

"To me, it sounded like hell on earth," she said, adding her husband -- a native of Pineville, Louisiana -- ultimately escaped.

Utility officials reported Saturday that more than 3 million households were without power, NHK reported, and that power shortages may occur due to damage at the company's facilities.

"We kindly ask our customers to cooperate with us in reducing usage of power," Tokyo Electric Power Company said

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Chernboyl Blowback
It’s as I figured – the Western side of North America is going to be doused if this thing gets worse. See the fallout map below.

Russia Worried Radiation Cloud Could Hit Them In 24 Hours

Quote:
Russia Today is reporting that Russian officials are worried about a radiation cloud that could hit Russian in 24 hours.

The main island of Japan could experience enough radiation to kill all in the area according to an analyst on CNN international the british woman just said they are evacuating the second reactor and they are saying that it will explode because the cooling system has also broken down completely – CNN

Quote:
0857: The BBC's Nick Ravenscroft was on his way towards Fukushima, but about 60km from the plant was stopped by the police and told it was too dangerous to proceed. He says there is lots of traffic coming in the other direction. Authorities in vehicles with sirens are making public announcements to the crowds.

Gregory

Explosion – Video; Take II

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 pm
Site Admin

maybe we should try to stay cool for a while...

I Ching #50

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:56 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post BCI with Chernobyl
Roger Faglin wrote:
well

maybe we should try to stay cool for a while...

Yes; and I am reminded of the situation in 1986. I just began to try a BCI as I showed in some other thread in the UM forum.

We do not have any other chance.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: A New Chernobyl in Japan?
Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
[Pauli] thinks that matter, as a result of its treatment within quantum physics, would take revenge and begin to oppose humanity.

And further:

Quote:
He also speculates on how this could happen. With the help of Schopenhauer’s philosophy he states that besides the ‘nexus physicus,’—‘the outer ligament of the phenomena,’ there could exist ‘a direct effect of the essence of the things per se, thus of the inside onto nature.’ He thinks that Schopenhauer’s Will—in C.G. Jung’s terminology the ‘counter-will of the unconscious’, and in the above quote of Fludd ‘the internal and essential impulses that issue from nature herself ‘—is such a ‘nexus metaphysicus’*) beyond space and time, and he states that it is stamped by the fact that it penetrates the essence of all things.

I would like to show you the continuation of the above Preface of Return of the World Soul

Quote:
It is a surprising fact that Pauli’s most famous proposal—the existence of a mass-less and charge-less elementary particle, the antineutrino—has exactly this property in that it penetrates all mass of the universe with almost no interaction. Could it thus be that the antineutrino—called the ‘ghost particle’ by physicists—corresponds to the ‘nexus metaphysicus,’*) a hitherto unknown energy we produce today in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants? If so, because we produce this magic energy by an act of will (and this is only possible because of Pauli’s ‘invention’ of the antineutrino), it would be the ‘ghost particle’ that leads to the destructive development of the black mass.

Symbolically seen it is very impressive that the world soul, the soul of the earth produces an earthquake, and the earthquare leads to the meltdown of at least one of the reactors. The revenge of the world soul! As already desribed eight years ago in http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/roth_e_ufos.htm .

Quote:
Since the invention of the atomic bomb [and the nuclear power plants], will power, a Logos principle, produces artificially liberated radioactivity of outer matter, i.e. in the macrocosm: The World Soul is raped by the will-power of Western science and forced to give birth to "children" She does not want to incarnate at all.

Now, the raped world soul takes her revenge; however no one believes this.

Remo

*) I would call it the 'nexus psychophysicus' and postulate that the neutrino/antineutrino belongs to this magic force.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder

deleted

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The Way Out: Tikkun, or Repair
In this way one can in fact say that the unus mundus or the psychophysical reality is poisoned by the artificial fission of the atom. Since in my opinion the beyond is a part of the psychophysical reality, also the beyond is poisoned. This means that the background of the world and of the whole universe is poisoned. The effect is that also the universe on this side, the material and the psychic is poisoned.

The way out is IMO what Isaak Luria presented to us, the tikkun:

Quote:
Isaak Luria and the Tikkun of Creation

In his attempt to bring about the final Apocalypse, and the coming of the Messiah, Isaac Luria turned to an analysis of the laws of the physical universe and its Creator as encrypted in the Bible, Zohar and Jewish works of Written and Oral Scripture. Armed only with these tools of Kabbalah, he developed a cosmogony which is so strikingly similar to the findings of 20th century astrophysics that one can only conclude that they were all observing the same phenomena, but from different perspectives, and the conclusions of the latter validated those of the former 400 years later.

For the first time in history, Luria proposed that the Universe was created not by an orderly process, but out of a cataclysmic accident, what he called the "Shattering of the Vessels," by which he meant the breaking of the original Ten Sefiroth resulting from a cosmic destabization in the very fabric of God Himself. Fragments (which he called Holy Sparks, or "Nitzozot") from these Vessels of Pure Light scattered in all directions and fell into the dark realm of forms where they entered and created all "things" including man. These Sparks and the Vessels of which they are the fragments, are created by En-Sof the "Hidden God," or Deus Absconditus.

Classic Kabbalah defines En-Sof, the "No-Thing," as "Formlessness" and "Perfect Unity," the Monad of Gnosticism, Tao of Taoism, Brahaman of Vedanta, Buddha-Nature of Buddhism, etc. It is likened to a "Cloud" or "Vapor" filling and filled by -- which is to say, coextensive with -- the entire universe. At a certain moment, according to Luria, this En-Sof determines to Create; but since it is everywhere and everything no room exists within itself for anything else except itself. Consequently, Luria says, En-Sof "contracted into and away from itself" to make a primeaval space within which to enact the event of creation. This he called the "TzimTzum." (We shall see later in our discussion that modern astrophysics uses almost precisely the same metaphors to describe the Big Bang of creation.)

Now, in the process of TzimTzum, a part of En-Sof "held back" and remained lingering in the primeaval space. This part of God that "resisted" creating mankind and the world Luria called the "Reshimu," which he likened to the fragrance that "lingers" in an empty bottle of perfume. It is the "anti-matter," so to speak, of creation, the dark residuum of God -- the "negative charge" -- that will later encrust and trap the "positive charge" of the Nitzotzot, or Holy Sparks, as Evil Shells. Within the Reshimu-Saturated environment of the Primeaval Space, the first manifestations to be created are the Ten Sefiroth, the "Vessels of Light". Even during creating them, En-Sof retains its perfect unity. However, the subsequent Sheviret HaKelim, or shattering of these vessels (the exact process of which I will later describe) destroys the wholeness of En-Sof, scattering itself in all directions in the form of Holy Sparks -- or what astrophysics will call the "debris of creation" 400 years later in the Big Bang theory. Now and for all time, these Holy Sparks will yearn and struggle to return to their "Root," their "Source," the Unity from which they fell. God, indeed, had been "One," but now was "Many." His "face" was "shattered" and mankind, the "divine afterthought," was needed to repair it or, as the Book of Genesis says, "to till the soil" (Genesis 2:5).

Luria's genius was not only to discover these phenomenal events, but also to propose what C.G. Jung later called "the remarkable idea" that man can enter into partnership with God by liberating the alientated Sparks from their reshimu-encrusted "Shells" and returning them to wholeness with their Source. By this "Tikkun," or Repair, Luria asserts, mankind, the universe and even God himself are to be redeemed. In the words of the Baal Shem Tov two centuries later:

"The Holy Sparks that fell when God built and destroyed the worlds, man shall raise and purify upward from stone to plant, from plant to animal, from animal to speaking being -- purify the Holy Sparks that are imprisoned in the world of Shells . . . And who, with the good strength of his spirit, is able to raise the Holy Spark from stone to plant, from plant to animal, from animal to speaking being, leads it into freedom; and no setting free of captives is greater than this. It is as when a king's son is rescued from captivity and brought to his father."

(Instructions on Intercourse with God, p. 188 in Hasidism and Modern Man by Martin Buber.)

It was for this task of redeeming the Holy Sparks from the Realm of Ishmael that Sabbatai Zevi made his Holy Apostasy to Islam; likewise, Yakov Leib Frank, a century later, entered Christianity to redeem the Holy Sparks from their entrapment in the Realm of Esau; and we, in our own time, are entering the Realm of Balaam's Donkey to do the same as those before us. The work of repairing the Face of God is not accomplished in one brush-stroke, but in many -- each building on and adding to the ones that came before it.

Isaak Luria and the Tikkun of Creation

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:44 am
Profile WWW

Post ufo in Japan?
I do not know if this information source is reliable

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999510.php

It began with a report three weeks ago of a UFO fleet being seen by witnesses as it moved over Japan's Mount Fuji before the individual craft fanned out across the area. This event was reported in all seriousness by no less than China's main government news agency, Xinhua (see their article here and our article here). Western Media steadfastly refused to report the event. The US based "UFO industry" also chose to completely ignore or suppress any information regarding this event, seemingly regarding it as unimportant: This publication was the sole English language news outlet that ran a story on this occurrence.
Shortly after, we covered further sightings in Japan (see articles here and here). There was no doubt about it, UFO activity in Japan was unprecedented and something was happening in the area. For two weeks now our website's front page headline has stated "Asia awash with UFO and alien events". In a subsequent article we asked: "The question now on the minds of many Japanese citizens is, if indeed these craft are of extraterrestrial origin, what do they want from Japan?"
Numerous UFO sightings in Japan continue to be made, right up to this moment, and are still being ignored by the West. We just received a second witness's footage of the UFO fleet seen a week ago (see first video below) and close-up footage of what appears to be one of the craft originally seen above Mt Fuji (see second video below).
UFOs have now been spotted in the aftermath of the Earthquake, even during media broadcasts (see bottom two videos and take a look at this video from the BBC and note the object seen at around 1:59).
The connection between UFOs and earthquakes has been made by hundreds of researchers. Academics such as professor Michael Persinger of Ontario's Laurentian University have written about the topic extensively.
I myself received dozens of emails from UFO enthusiasts telling me that all of this activity alludes to an upcoming earthquake. Can this really be co-incidence? As I write, reports are filtering through announcing that one of Indonesia's major volcanoes has erupted and is spewing lava, forcing locals to evacuate. Indonesia's first crop circle was reported only weeks ago.
The question now being asked by many is: If indeed these UFOs are under benevolent alien control and these beings were aware of the coming disaster why didn't they warn us?
Perhaps they did, but we weren't listening.
It is time the connection between UFOs and earthquakes is taken seriously. If it is being taken seriously, the public deserves to know.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm
Founder

fox & All

In the above quote of http://www.psychovision.ch/rfr/roth_e_ufos.htm

Quote:
Since the invention of the atomic bomb [and the nuclear power plants], will power, a Logos principle, produces artificially liberated radioactivity of outer matter, i.e. in the macrocosm: The World Soul is raped by the will-power of Western science and forced to give birth to "children" She does not want to incarnate at all.

I dropped the continuation,

Quote:
Because of the repression of the Eros consciousness, the divine feminine principle is not, as in Medieval times, able anymore to present her creations to mankind in the introverted world of the microcosm. As a logical conclusion of this repression, She is now forced to incarnate her "children" in the macrocosm, as UFOs and their inhabitants. Further, as a raped woman, She seeks for revenge and rapes her victims, too, by forcing them into an unconscious change from the will-powered Logos into the will-less Eros. Like this She pummels or even destroys the extraverted Logos consciousness: UFO encounter and abduction happen spontaneously (creatio continua) and must therefore be observed by the victims against their conscious will.

Since I thought that in this case there is no UFO.

But now you show us this! I did not know that earthquakes are thought of being related to UFOs.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: The Way Out: Tikkun, or Repair
I dealt with the tikkun in seveal posts. For example in Interpretation of the dream of the blessing of time

Quote:
Isaak Luria's tikkun:

From my ms The Holy Wedding:

Quote:
In his work Psychology and Alchemy Carl Jung goes even further and tells the perplexed reader that the lapis, the philosophical gold, is a parallel to the Christian God and the alchemist thus “a redeemer of God and not the one to be redeemed” . It is obvious that this redemption must happen in stercore, in which the king, the parallel to the Christian God, during the unio corporalis has fallen.

In a special branch of Jewish mysticism, the Kabbalah of Isaak Luria (1534 – 1572), there exists an impressive parallel: When God created the ten-fold tree of the Sefiroth – a Gnostic image of the Anthropos (God-man) – only the first three Sefiroth were strong enough to absorb the Divine Light. The rest were too weak and broke whereby they were swallowed by the demonic forces and matter. With this disintegration of the Anthropos a state of non-redemption of man and God was created. Therefore man has the challenge of the so-called tikkun, the restitution of the Anthropos (God-man) in his wholeness. In this way every human being assists the godhead with the reversal of the destruction of the world’s creation. When we contemplate the disaster of today's world, the thought could come that such a method could be the greatest and very last attempt to rescue mankind.

Carl G. Jung was excited about this idea of Luria's Kabbalah. He realized in it a mystical correspondence to his individuation process, discovered in empirical experience and writes in a letter :

“Here the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man’s cosmic responsibility is acknowledged.”

Perhaps now the time has come in which more and more people must do BCI to help the world ...

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Seawater Flooding Failed!!!
Quote:
"One of the [Japanese] reactors has had half the core exposed already. This is the one they are now flooding with seawater in a desperate effort to prevent a complete meltdown."

Further, I just have read that three reactors have the whole core exposed!!! Flooding with seawater failed!!!

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Hydrogen Bubble from reactor core causes explosion
Remo Roth wrote:
Quote:
"One of the [Japanese] reactors has had half the core exposed already. This is the one they are now flooding with seawater in a desperate effort to prevent a complete meltdown."

Further, I just have read that three reactors have the whole core exposed!!! Flooding with seawater failed!!!

Remo

Remo, I woke up early and have been checking the latest news over and over as updates come in. Suddenly I saw something about the hydrogen bubble...

"Mr Edano said mechanical problems with the pump delayed the injection of cooling water into the reactor, leaving the fuel rods briefly exposed and raising the risk of a nuclear meltdown and an explosion.

Before the first explosion, operators had detected eight times the normal radiation levels outside the plant and 1000 times normal inside the No 1 reactor's control room.

Mr Edano said radiation around the plant and pressure in the damaged reactor had decreased after the blast.

The explosion was caused by a "hydrogen bubble", vented from the reactor core, reacting with oxygen in the air or water.

This blew apart the structure housing the reactor, but not the reactor's containment chamber, a 15cm-thick stainless-steel vessel that envelopes the metal-encased uranium fuel rods and the control rods.

SOURCE: Japan on brink of nuclear meltdown - World - NZ Herald News - 7:48 am
Mar 14, 2011 ... The explosion was caused by a "hydrogen bubble", vented from the reactor core, reacting with oxygen in the air or water. ...
http://www.nz herald.co. nz/world/news /article. cfm?c_id =2&objectid...

By Martin Johnston and agencies 5:30 AM Monday Mar 14, 2011
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=10712255

I had a "hunch" or a nudge from my unseen companion to look up:

"hydrogen bubble" cavitation nuclear reactor

►Nuclear Reactor Meltdown: The Three Mile Island Accident
Nuclear Reactor Meltdown: The Three Mile Island Accident ..... the primary loop pumps began to cavitate as steam, rather than water, began to pass through them. ... On the third day following the accident, a hydrogen bubble was ...
http://www.scribd.com/.../Nuclear-React ... le-Island- Accident - Cached

[PDF] NUCLEAR PROCESSES - 7:53am File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
to excessive vibration and cavitation. The peak fuel temperature at 3000 degrees C was reached ... parts of the reactor and formed a hydrogen bubble. ...
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/.../ NPRE%20402%20ME%20405%20Nuclear%20Power%20Engineeri... - Similar

Bubble Chamber definition of Bubble Chamber in the Free Online ...Detection in a liquid-hydrogen chamber of the nuclear reaction. The antiproton ρ̄, formed upon the decay of the anti-lambda ... liquid-hydrogen bubble chamber · propane bubble chamber · Spark Chamber. Mr Phillips said: "The Bubble Chamber was used to create nuclear ... bubble cavitation. Bubble Chamber bubble chart ...
encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Bubble+Chamber - Cached

Acoustic cavitation - Elsevierby EA Neppiras - 1980 - Cited by 313 - Related articles
This article reviews the physics of cavitation generated by acoustic ...... Trammell was interested in acoustic detection of bubbles in nuclear reactors. ... in connection with the operation of the hydrogen bubble chamber (see, e.g. ref ...
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0370157380901155

... will add to this in a minute how often my dead guy has referred to cavitation, and there have been many discussions about its meaning over on the Blog... cavitation is mentioned twice on the same Blog page as this item>>>

Suzanne Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:47 am
Bubble chamber CERN search leads to Remo's work

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 1567#11567

OK, I do not know the meaning yet of the "HERMES" black attache case hovering over the vat or tub in my vision already mentioned the other night. It happened before the news of the reactor situation worsening. Care to guess who was a world class expert on certain aspects related to acoustics, vibrations, cavitation, and so on? I will see if I can find out from him what the hovering object over the vat or tub was intended to do... not literally... but in some esoteric manner involving sympathetic vibration.

Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Comparison Explosion Video
Fukushima Explosions Compared 14.03.11

Quote:
SOMA, Japan – The second hydrogen explosion in three days rocked Japan's stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant Monday, sending a massive column of smoke into the air and wounding 11 workers. Hours later, the U.S. said it had shifted its offshore forces away from the plant after detecting low-level radioactive contamination.

The aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan was about 100 miles (160 kilometers) offshore when it detected the radiation, which U.S. officials said was about the same as one month's normal exposure to natural background radiation.

It was not clear if the radiation had leaked during the Monday explosion. That blast was felt 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, but the plant's operator said radiation levels at the reactor were still within legal limits.

Oh, oh...

Quote:
Cooling functions at the quake-hit Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant's No. 2 reactor have failed, the plant operator said Monday, raising fears that the problem will lead to another explosion at the plant following a blast that occurred earlier in the day at its No. 3 reactor.

Worrying news, this: The operators of the damaged Fukushima nuclear plant say it's possible that cooling water at one of the reactors has evaporated, Reuters reports. The company says it can't rule out the possibility that the nuclear fuel rods in Number 2 reactor were now exposed and could be at risk of meltdown.

Here is a live feed,

Live Feed

Further, I begin to wonder if this swarm of aftershocks might not trigger an underwater landslide that could spawn another tsunami...

Gregory

Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Post Hydrogen Bubble
Quote:
The explosion was caused by a "hydrogen bubble", vented from the reactor core, reacting with oxygen in the air or water.

In a most recent bci, I have been observing enormous amounts of liquid spewing from between my legs as if a liquid was being released into the environment. Also, following all of this a large Bubble like a chewing gum balloon was created an floated out into space.

trying to remain calm. a sense of trying to release tension and fear.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Post From Remo's Chernobyl post in Feb. 2008
Remo Roth Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:03 am
The Chernobyl UFO and the subtle body

All

I learned from Wolfgang Pauli that the Pythagoreens brought reincarnation together with sphere music -- the latter of course based on the oscillation symbolism, the frequency of tones. I had myself many experiences of hearing incredibly beautiful music in dreams and in the state of the Eros ego. They were always connected to deep bliss.

During Chernobyl I was forced to enter some BCIs/SSTs since I was in a big horror. Some time later I heard that we in Europe had been in extremely great danger that the whole continent could be exterminated. Only a UFO apparition helped us out: The UFO diminished the radiation to a fourth and prevented like this a horrible nuclear blast that had destroyed Europe!

Here is a photomontage of Gregory Sova:

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=6015#6015

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:59 pm
Profile Personal album

Post spinning sphere
Quote:
I learned from Wolfgang Pauli that the Pythagoreens brought reincarnation together with sphere music -- the latter of course based on the oscillation symbolism, the frequency of tones.

I now see a ball shaped sphere. But the more I look at it in raises up into my belly and shrinks in size to about the size of a large marble. It then begins to vibrate and rotate and spin quite quickly almost the effect of a pin-wheel.

It has now calmed down a bit. It sits in my belly relatively stationary. Now I begin to feel my belly concave and the sphere becomes exposed. I now feel it with my ghost hands. It is quite heavy and dense. I can feel the weight quite well with my hands.

It now drops down back into my belly. An bounces off the wall of my back quite elastically. It then resides quietly in my belly once more.

There was a sense of calm after this.

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Post Fukushima Daiichi
Sang,

Just as Chernobyl (wormwood) had biblical implications/connections I suddenly begin to wonder if there is something in the etymology of "Fukushima Daiichi" that could tease out some kind of further amplification on the deeper meaning behind this incident. Why just here?

Quote:
Etymology: The origin and historical development of a linguistic form as shown by determining its basic elements, earliest known use, and changes in form and meaning, tracing its transmission from one language to another, identifying its cognates in other languages, and reconstructing its ancestral form where possible.

Thanks,

Gregory

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Post ufo in Japan?
As for the other link, I do not know if that source is reliable
http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sighting ... port-files

According to Japan’s Kyodo News Agency and other Japanese media, there’s been hundreds and upwards of “thousands of UFO sightings” over the country since Friday’s 8.9 magnitude earthquake. Also, video footage from the news channel NHK World English and personal videos show a UFO speeding with bright lights in the sky and then skimming over the Pacific near the quake zones in Japan. The UFO sighting videos have been show on regional TV and the Internet since Friday, with the world UFO community noting “strange light trails following the UFO’s over Japan.”

Moreover, a rare air defense video from Japan shows a new UFO flying over the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Regan early Monday morning, as the carrier and accompanying guided-missile cruiser and destroyer ships arrived off Japan’s coast to help with disaster response

I have not seen the new series "V" but I just read this comment on a site :

<< Very cool, if this can be confirmed then Things are not looking good in Japan, maybe they will finally come out and offer there aid.

Just out of curiostity the aliens on the new season of V showed themselves and helped a country in the East hit by a Tsunami.
>>
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread674256/pg1

In a recent dream, I boarded a flying saucer. Beings of human appearance ( humans or aliens?)
are looking to experiment on me. End of the dream (this is a summary and not the dream in its entirety)

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Post May Take Months To Cool Down These Troubled Nuclear Reactors
All,

I just learned this little bit of information from watching CNN about an hour ago - something I have been wondering about for sometime given my 37 year career in thermal analysis.

What they are saying is that even though further nuclear reactions have been blocked so the fuel does not become a thermonuclear bomb - the thermal mass is so large and the low level nuclear reactions (decay heat) that are still present and generate heat - means that it will take months of cooling using the seawater approach to cool down the reactor. This shows how much of a "Hail Mary" prayer they are hoping for in what they are finally forced to do with this disaster. And they have three such reactors to deal with in this condition.

Each nuclear reactor is in a container made of stainless steel that is six inches thick. But it has a design pressure limit of about eight atmospheres or eight times atmospheric pressure. Like this they must vent the steam from the water being boiled by the nuclear fuel to avoid exploding this vessel - and that means they slowly leak radiation into the environment. I hear that they are letting it pressurize up quite high but below this threshold. If it explodes and it breaches the several foot thick concrete containment vessel - massive amounts of radiation will be released into the atmosphere - and way beyond what happened at Chernobyl. It seems if they require three months of venting they may approach a radiation release equivalent to having it suddenly explode.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:45 pm
Site Admin

Post atomic nest shitting
Yes Gregory,

from the info I could gather I reached the same conclusion.

R.

I Ching #50

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post atomic nest shitting 2
Quote:
Even as workers race to prevent the radioactive cores of the damaged nuclear reactors in Japan from melting down, concerns are growing that nearby pools holding spent fuel rods could pose an even greater danger.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/15/world/asia/15fuel.html?ref=asia

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 am
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Atomic Nest Shitting
Roger,

Your posts of late lend merit to the saying that,

No News Is Good News!

Consciousness is a bitch...

Gregory

P.S.

Breaking: White House briefing,

Quote:
We see a very low likelyhood, a very low probability of any harmful radiaiton levels in the US or any other US territories.

In the meantime,

CNN reporting new measurements outside the reactor approaching 3000 uSv/hr.

The Matrix returns.

Quote:
Swallow a red pill and learn the truth…

America On Radiation Alert

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 am
Founder

Post Apokalpyse?
Hi All

EU energy comissioner Günther Oettinger talks now of an "apocalypse."

I think that for us in Europe and in America the situation is not so dramatic; but for the 40'000'000 or more people in Tokyo it seems to be very dramatic.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Atomic Nest Shitting
Gregory Sova wrote:
Roger,

Your posts of late lend merit to the saying that,

No News Is Good News!

Consciousness is a bitch...

Gregory

Consciousness? WTF is that? Oh you mean the stuff that helps with the Tikkun and the lot... Come on... you must be joking. You should consider that consciousness is not healthy in a neurotic worldview.

Remember what i wrote about the Gulf of Mexico tiny incident? Something like what i fear is that everything will be be forgotten ASAP.

You know what? It's the same here. The Japanese will not forget, they have been hit twice. But the Western world, the siege of the most brilliant culture ever, will.

In a remote part of the forum I put a link to a very interesting article, that has nothing to do directly with the present problem, but its epistemological depth asks that I refresh the link here. I will let people do their own cooking though.

Current anthopology, vol.40, Supplement, Feb. 1999

With love

Roger

I Ching #50

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Apokalpyse?
Here is a link to some information about this German characterization Remo referred to,

Japan's Nuclear Crisis

Tokyo Geiger Counter Streaming...

Here is a bit of a time-line of recent events of 15 March...

1038: The radiation dosages of up to 400 millisieverts per hour recorded at the Fukushima plant "are levels that you have to take very seriously indeed to ensure you avoid immediate health effects", Professor Richard Wakeford from the Dalton Nuclear Institute at the University of Manchester tells the BBC World Service. He says Japanese authorities will be imposing a ban on food and drink from the area and issuing iodine tablets to block the intake of radioactive iodine from the thyroid.

1107: Prime Minister Naoto Kan has strongly criticised the Tokyo Electric Power Company for its handling of the Fukushima No 1 nuclear plant, according to Japan's Kyodo news. "The TV reported an explosion. But nothing was said to the premier's office for about an hour," a Kyodo News reporter overheard Mr Kan saying during a meeting with company executives. "What (in) the hell is going on?"

1212: German nuclear plants shut down. Germany temporarily shuts down seven of its nuclear power plants while it reconsiders its nuclear strategy.

1228: France's nuclear safety authority says it classifies the Fukushima plant accident as level six. The maximum is level seven, used only once for the 1986 Chernobyl accident, Reuters reports.

1243: News report - reactor 4 may have boiling water inside the containment unit, which could mean the containment unit could blow. 1, 2, 3 already exploded, but didn't blow their containment units. If the containment unit goes....this will change the world in major ways. Poisoning the ocean, irradiating numerous countries, and the economic impacts will be staggering. http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-ge ... arthquake/

1304: Gerry Thomas, director of the Chernobyl Tissue Bank at London's Imperial College has told the BBC World Service that the advice that Japan has given to local residents - to keep doors and windows shut, and not hang washing outside is "exactly the right thing".

1403: AFP reports that several countries are screening passengers on flights arriving from Japan. But a spokesman for Lufthansa said no traces of radiation had been detected so far.

1422: China is organising a mass evacuation of its citizens from north-east Japan, the Associated Press reports. The Chinese embassy said it was sending buses to collect its nationals from Miyagi, Fukushima, Ibaraki and Iwate prefectures, "due to the seriousness of and uncertainty surrounding the accident at the Fukushima nuclear plant at present".

1434: The earthquakes/aftershocks ?(higher than strength 5) seem to be travelling slowly away from the north-east, in a south-west direction(towards the Taiwan Region) following the fault-line path. (GJS: As if it is slowly unzipping…)

1519: Michel Jarraud, the secretary general of the UN's World Meteorological Organisation, tells the BBC that at the moment, the dominant wind is blowing any radioactive particles out over the Pacific Ocean. His organisation is monitoring the situation closely, he adds.

Japan Radiation Animation
Nuclear Snow...

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Post Re: Apokalpyse?
Remo Roth wrote:
Hi All

EU energy comissioner Günther Oettinger talks now of an "apocalypse."

I think that for us in Europe and in America the situation is not so dramatic; but for the 40'000'000 or more people in Tokyo it seems to be very dramatic.

Remo

Remo,

This man also said : "Almost everything is out of control"

who will take control?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next