UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:07 am

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to topic
 Fukushima - A New Chernobyl in Japan? 
Site Admin

Post Another timeline

Quote:
7.08pm: The Union of Concerned Scientists is warning that if the failure within the Fukushima Daiichi plant's containment process turns into a full-core meltdown, the resulting radiation plume could reach Tokyo.

The group said a "jerry-rigged" cooling system at the Japanese plant would be hard to maintain if all workers there were evacuated, and that experts were concerned that a larger radiation plume could travel hundreds of miles.

Radiation from a core meltdown could exit the reactor through a damaged containment vessel, the scientists said in a telephone briefing. The group called on the Japanese government to extend the evacuation zone around the nuclear plant.

6.48pm: Jeffrey Lewis of the Monterey Institute of International Studies points to an alarming new statement by the Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan, which confirms that the fire in the No 4 reactor today lasted for around three hours:

Dr Lewis is concerned by this revelation, and writes on his blog Arms Control Wonk:

This is very bad news – yesterday, I noted this was the wildcard scenario. The radiation release was very large – detectors recorded a measurement of 400 millisieverts per hour. Milli, not micro. People can stop with the comparisons to airline flights or X-rays, unless you get your X-rays performed at DARHT.

If you are scoring at home, most folks I know seem to think we are at INES 6 now, heading for 7 (and the C-word) unless Tepco catches a break.

Presumably the "C-word" here is Chernobyl. The INES is the International Nuclear Event Scale, which runs from 1 to 7 – with Chernobyl being a Level 7, meaning a "major accident" – the only one on record so far.

source

Yes the only one on record so far. How old is the record though? Electricity was generated for the first time by a nuclear reactor on December 20, 1951, at the EBR-I experimental station near Arco, Idaho. That's 60 years ago...

Just think of it... Just think of the incredible amount of inflated blind faith in technology (or raping the 'World Soul') this carries.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Radiation Levels Force Temporarily Abandonment Of Fukushima
As the plant infrastructure and fuel rods continue to deteriorate radiation levels can be expected to continue to fluctuate/rise in the plant’s immediate vicinity. It leads one to suspect that eventually they will have to abandon the plant and let Nature take it course. That most certainly means catastrophe. Like this it seems they will soon be using a kamikaze approach (so reckless in behavior or actions as to be suicidal), like the Russians did at Chernobyl, in order to try to save their country let alone the larger environment.

Here's something Japan hasn't told anyone. It seems the initial quake of 11 March 20011 did NOT cause the automatic shut down of 11 (eleven!) reactors. The tsunami flooding the generators was a secondary issue. The problem was initiated by the water flowing OUT TO SEA...all the seawater cooling pumps lost their 'prime', or sucked air - causing them to seize.

Radiation Levels Cause Temporary Evacuation of Fukushima Plant

Japan prepares to restart work at nuclear plant

One begins to wonder if the tipping point towards unmitigated disaster nears…

Quote:
Fukushima No.3 reactor's container feared damaged: Edano TOKYO, March 16, Kyodo

The container of the No.3 reactor of the quake-hit Fukushima No.1 nuclear power plant is feared to have been damaged and may have leaked radioactive steam Wednesday, emitting high-level radiation, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said.

The radiation level briefly topped 6 milisievert per hour at the plant, the government's nucler safety agency said.

The explanations were given after smoke was seen rising from the No.3 reactor since around 8:30 a.m., according to Edano.

Earlier in the day, a fire broke out again at the plant's No.4 reactor, where there was already a risk of leaks of high-level radioactive materials, but flames were no longer visible about 30 minutes later.

Tokyo Electric Power Co., the operator of the plant, said it considered spraying boric acid by helicopter to prevent the No.4 reactor's spent nuclear fuel rods from reaching criticality again, restarting a chain reaction.

On Tuesday, the utility said water in a pool storing the spent fuel rods may be boiling and that its level may have dropped, exposing the rods. The government ordered the firm to inject water into the pool ''as soon as possible to avert a major nuclear disaster.''

Due to high radiation levels at the reactor, workers have been unable to pour water into the troubled pool. Difficult conditions have led the utility to evacuate around 730 of the 800 workers from the site, according to TEPCO.

''The possibility of recriticality is not zero,'' TEPCO said Wednesday as it announced the envisaged step to control the situation.

Unless the spent fuel rods are cooled down, they could suffer damage and emit radioactive substances.

An estimated 70 percent of the nuclear fuel rods have been damaged at the plant's No.1 reactor and 33 percent at the No.2 reactor, the firm said. The cores of both reactors are believed to have partially melted with their cooling functions lost in the wake of Friday's magnitude 9.0 earthquake and tsunami.

Around 5:45 a.m., a worker at the plant saw flames on the fourth floor of the building housing the No.4 reactor, believed to be the same spot where an apparent hydrogen explosion caused a fire at 9:38 a.m. Tuesday. The reactor had been halted for regular checks from before the quake.

TEPCO said it had stopped fire-fighting operations after judging that the Tuesday morning fire had been extinguished. It said it promptly reported the latest incident to firefighters and local governments.

Flames were seen through the two square-shaped holes about 8 by 8 meters created in the walls of the building by Tuesday's 6:14 a.m. blast, but were no longer visible when workers at the plant tried to confirm them at 6:15 a.m. Wednesday, the utility said.

It looks like Mother Nature is Hell bent on taking no prisoners as its Death Camp portents continues to gain muster.

Gregory

P.S. When I was growing up my mother taught me to never play with “knives”.
Quote:
Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...

Nuclear Blizzard
As Below, So Above; For the Miracle Of The One Thing - The Union of the Opposites
The AVATAR MAKER Cometh
Millions of Quake Victims Face Freezing Temperatures as Snow Is Forecast

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 am
Founder

Post Vishnu/Pegasus/White Horse brings a new world
I see that in the US people get more and more nervous because of Fukushima. I, however, remain calm (in contrast to Chernobyl). I do not know why; sometimes I even feel happy. Very strange.

In such situations I ask the I Ching about the objective situation. I asked how Fukushima develops in the next days and weeks. Asthonishingly the I Ching came back with the following hexagram:

#22;1,4 (Grace) > #56 (The Wanderer)

I never really have understood this hexagram. Further, I do not like the comment of Kungtse. However, the image is impressive: the fire in the mountain -- Fukushima?

In the judgement the I Ching says:

Quote:
Through contemplation of the forms existing in
human society it becomes possible to shape the world

There is a further part of the judgement that is not included in the English version. In it it says that only when the will is abandoned one receives the pure observation. Then the world as a 'Vorstellung', as imagination is observed. 'Vorstellung' means literally 'vor sich hinstellen', i.e. to situate before you. Now, I have the idea that this is exactly what happens in BCI: I mostly see the accidential image just before my belly.

Thus, perhaps #22 talks of BCI, a modern form of imagination; since in it the will is in fact abandoned. In this way one can observe the spontaneous images (and vegetative sensations) coming out of the belly (of Vishnu's horse! Horse = lower part of man).

Then, in the first stroke there is an order: One has to become a self-contained man, leave the chariot and walk. This I always interpret as not listening to the news but doing BCI (self-contained).

Then, also the fourth stroke changes.

Quote:
Six in the fourth place means:

Grace or simplicity?
A white horse comes as if on wings.
He is not a robber,
He will woo at the right time.

An individual is in a situation in which doubts arise as to which is better-to
pursue the grace of external brilliance, or to return to simplicity. The doubt
itself implies the answer. Confirmation comes from the outside; it comes like
a white winged horse. The white color indicates simplicity. At first it may be
disappointing to renounce the comforts that might have been obtained, yet
one finds peace of mind in a true relationship with the friend who courts
him. The winged horse is the symbol of the thoughts that transcend all limits
of space and time.

The 'white winged horse' always reminds me of Vishnu. As an amplification to the horse C.G. Jung scarved into the wall of his tower in Bollingen, in a letter to Peter Birkhäuser (the painter of some images in the UFO book) dated Nov 2, 1960 he writes:

Quote:
At the end of this cosmic age Vishnu will change into a white horse and create a new world. This refers to Pegasus, who ushers in the Aquarian Age.

Further, Jung talks of Vishnu/Pegasus as an amplification to a dream from this time (2nd Nov 1960). In it he is with a very archaic chief who could have lived 50.000 years ago. Both know that the 'big event' has taken place: one succeeded to hunt down and kill the gigantic mythological beast. The beast is decomposed (as is the atom in a nuclear power plant). Jung and the chief have the task to bring this mythological animal cut in pieces to the tribe (obviously to feed it).

I am sure today that this dream means BCI as a compensation to the artificial radioactive decay (as it happens eg in the nuclear plant). The cutting of the mythological animal is what we do unconsciously in this process. 'Mythological' means belonging to the unus mundus, to the world before Genesis and before the big bang. Thus, we have to return to this world. This means that we enter negative time; and in it negative energy is effective. Negative energy is nothing else than what I call matter-psyche, the energy of the unus mundus, in a mythological language the self-fertility ability of the world soul.

'Cutting' means also 'acausal' since in an acausal event the world is cut in two: the world before the (acausal) quantum leap, the observation of the spontaneous image, and the world after it. The latter is the new world completely different from the old. Unconsciously and thus destructively it is reached by our crime of artificial fission of the atom, consciously and constructively with the help of BCI.

Pegasus/white horse/Vishnu reminds me of an incredible synchroncity I experienced on Feb 6, 1995:

Quote:
Synchronicity with the white horse (Pegasus/Vishnu) in Kusnacht-Zurich; Feb 6, 1995:

A small group around Dieter Baumann, C.G. Jung's grandson, met four times a year to a meeting in Kusnacht. We called it the Turmgruppe since we always met in a tower belonging to the Hotel Sonne in Küsnacht. Of course there was also the associaiton with Jung's and Marie-Louise von Franz's Turm (tower). My then-wife talked about Jung's scarving, especially about the mare with the milk. We had always taken with us our son. But this time he became uneasy and restless. Thus, I decided to drive him a little around. We drove to the 'Forch' -- it was the place where I experienced the impressive synchronicity with my birth date 11-11-43 together with the dream in which Jung gave me my birth date as a means against the witches who tried to kidnap him. I talked about the dream in
Dream of the old witch that wants to kidnap Carl G. Jung and me

Then, completely out of the blue we saw a female rider on a white horse. We drove back another street, and there we saw her again. Of course my spontaneous association was Vishnu/Pegasus who at the end of the eon brings a new world.

As much as I understand Vishnu, who is the preserver of the world, enters the scene as soon as we begin with BCI.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Artificial Radioactivity and Self-Fertilization of WS
Perhaps as a result of the above experience I realize some time later - on March 12, 1995, the 21st birthday of my mandala! - that the HI-Virus is equivalent to the world soul. They are the two sides of the coin. On the one hand this 'thing' is the destructive virus, on the other the constructive world soul. It depends from us what side is active.

This is of course a parallel to the above white horse of Vishnu: If we liberate what I call the singular inner radioactive decay, ie the images out of the belly and the vegetative sensations, we can compensate the destructive effects of Fukushima. This is in fact my last hope.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Once again: Isaak Luria's Cabbalah and BCI
I would like to repeat here the Jung quote about Isaak Luria's Cabbalah in a letter to James Kirsch, since it is the motto of BCI:

Quote:
The Jew has the advantage of having long since anticipated the development of consciousness in his own spiritual history. By this I mean the Lurianic stage of the Kabbalah, the breaking of the vessels and man's help in restoring them [the tikkun; RFR]. Here the thought emerges for the first time that man must help God to repair the damage wrought by the Creation. For the first time man’s cosmic responsibility is acknowledged.

In another letter to James Kirsch dated Nov 19, 1952 Jung writes:

Quote:
I am rather certain that the sefiroth tree contains the wohle symbolism of Jewish development parallel to the Christian idea. The characteristic difference is that God's incarnation is understood to be a historical fact in the Christian belief, while in the Jewish Gnosis it is an entirely pleromatic process symbolized by the concentration of the supreme triad of Kether, Hokhmah, and Binah in the figure of Tifereth. Being the equivalent of the Son and the Holy Ghost, he is the sponsus bringing about the great solution through his union with Malkhuth. This union is equivalent to the assumptio beatae virginis, but definitely more comprehensive than the latter as it seems to include even the extraneous world of the Keliopoth. X. is certainly all wet when he thinks that the Jewish Gnosis contains nothing of the Christian mystery. It contains practically the whole of it, but in its unrevealed pleromatic state.

And in a footnote we read:
Quote:
The kelipoth are the daemonic forces of evil. According to the Kabbalist Isaak Luria (1534-72), they originated in the 'breaking of the vessels' of the sefiroth which could not contain the power of God. The world of the keliopoth is the counterpole to the world of the sefiroth

With 'pleroma' Jung surely means Erich Neumann's interpretation: a pre-worldly state which is only observable and reachable by mystical means. This way he says that in contrast to Christianity in the Cabbalah the mystic deals with this pre-worldly state, ie the unus mundus, the world before Genesis, before the big bang, which is defined in the same way. Since the dealing with the 'pleroma' contains also the dealing with the evil forces, it becomes similar to BCI in which we also deal with them. This is so since dealing with acausal acts was always looked at as being devilish, evil (will-based black magic).

However, by accepting the acausal world out of which spontaneous incarnation happens (will-less white magic), one can compensate the real evil in the world. In this way it is perhaps possible to compensate the black magic of devilish nuclear power plants.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Exercise of the Six
This night I had a horrible dream about being at the abyss. In such cases I always enter BCI and begin with my 'exercise of the six': I let 'the energy' flow down the back to the coccyx. There I turn it around into my belly. The form of this motion is like number 6.

Regularly, but not always (acausality), images out of the belly appear. This time I suddenly saw my whole body in red and blue. My spontaneous association was the logo of http://www.swisscom.ch . This is the firm with the help of which I am connected to the internet, and thus to the world.

I decided therefore to share this BCI with you and invite you to also do BCI; perhaps beginning with the 'exercise of the six'.

Remo

PS: Of course, blue and red are the opposites; together they create the union of the opposites - the coniunctio.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Pauli's magician as an enemy of nuclear science
I describe this exercise at the end of Part II of Return of the World Soul. It is the utmost and last that I can say about my research results re Pauli and Jung. The exercise seems to compensate Pauli's invention of the spin, the 'objectivation of rotation', which the magician/stranger, Pauli's inner guru did not like at all. Since he was angry with Pauli and physical science he began to burn down the ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; see AaA, letter [44P] to Emma (!) Jung] where Pauli was professor for theoretical physics. Thus, the magician/stranger opposed technology, and especially nuclear technology that was only possible because of Pauli's invention of the spin and of the antineutrino.

Here is the text:

Quote:
Ultimately Wolfgang Pauli’s invention of the spin and the exclusion principle and of the antineutrino prevents him from empirically penetrating into the world of the psychophysical reality which he theoretically anticipated. Since dreams compensate the conscious prejudice, the dream of the objectification of rotation would have shown him the decisive possibility of the overcoming of the physical/reductive worldview: The Taoist exercise of the (reversed) circulation of light, which he mentions in connection with the above dream as well as with the dream of the Chinese woman contracting space and finally letting it rotate . In contrast to Carl Jung and the Nobel laureate I however regard the circulation of light not only as a mandala, a static symbol of the goal of a merely spiritual individuation process, but on the basis of Taoist philosophy use it as a meditative exercise. Since our effort consists in the transformation of the Logos ego into the Eros ego, which only is able to observe the singular inner quantum leaps, I turn the circulation around and reverse it: Beginning at the head the “light”, the inner energy is led down into the belly and turned at the level of the coccyx. Since this motion can be imagined as number 6, I call it the exercise of number 6. With its help the vegetative nervous system in the region of the belly is activated, which leads to a sudden “shift” of the Logos ego in the head into the Eros ego in the belly. The latter is able to observe the spontaneous images out of the belly, the products of the twin processes and their singular inner quantum leaps. As I explained above, these results correspond to the final goal of the Hermetic alchemical opus, to the red tincture or the quintessence. The result of such a procedure is spirit-psyche with increased order or higher quality, which leads to the recovery and cure of individual as well as of collective disease.

In his so incredibly profound letter “To be or not to be” to the depth psychologist Pauli compares complementarity of physics with the Hermetic alchemical coniunctio. There he calls the complementarity between particle and wave of the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics “die kleinere coniunctio”, the smaller coniunctio, which we surely also can equate with the complementarity between physics and Jung’s depth psychology. Then, however, he continues that it is only “a model or example of that other, more comprehensive coniunctio” , which in my opinion should overcome and replace the small one. In the course of my book I tried to present to the reader the theory as well as some empirical results that address the problem of how to realize the more comprehensive coniunctio.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Founder

I would like to show you a further snippet out of Return of the World Soul:

Quote:
In a letter to Carl Jung’s wife Emma Jung the physicist writes that the stranger resembles Mercury and Merlin, and that he unifies “a spiritual-light figure with superior knowledge” with “a chthonic natural spirit” . Then the most important aspect of the magician is mentioned: He is “the one who prepares the way for the quaternity, which is always pursuing him.” This statement corresponds completely to the content of the above dream. What we should have in mind here is the fact that the magician is not a symbol of Carl Jung’s quaternity. As Mercury he is symbolized as the Seal of Solomon. Thus, somehow the Seal prepares for the quaternity. This process we will come across again in Pauli’s visual-auditive experience of the Chinese woman.
Women and children – in dreams a frequent symbol for the Eros principle – like the magician , much more than men, the Logos principle. We can understand this refusal, since the magician regards scientists as well as the Nobel laureate as “completely ignorant and uneducated compared with himself.” He likes magic but thinks that the ancient books about it are only “a popular preliminary stage for people with no education,” the latter especially being meant for Pauli. The stranger/magician is not an “Antichrist,” but an “Antiscientist.” He hates the scientific approach taught in universities today, and he sees them as a place of oppression. He criticizes Jung, insofar as he replaces the term “synchronicity” by “radioactivity.”

The physicist summarizes then as follows :

“The stranger’s attitude toward science is very similar to that of Ahasuerus toward Christianity: This stranger is something that did not accept the scientific world picture about 300 years ago [during the 17th century when modern science was born; RFR] and is now running around autonomously in the collective unconscious like a loose cannon; in doing so, it is becoming more and more loaded with ‘mana’.”

In a modern terminology we would say that Pauli’s magician is loaded with matter-psyche. He is symbolically identical with the acausal condenser, and thus charged. [This is a symbolic image I use for the destructive 'loading' of the unus mundus by the artificial fission of the atom, eg in nuclear plants.] We can also say that he corresponds to the principle of the potential twin process. The Nobel laureate, however, is not conscious of the existence of matter-psyche, of the Eros ego and thus neither of the twin process. Thus the magician causes his “moods of depression or incomprehensible affects” – and of course also the Pauli effects.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 am
Profile WWW

Post Seis
As I was reading this, my son got up spontaneously from his playing. Entered the house, and did something.

He then comes to me to show me he knows how to write the number six.

SEiS

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 am
Founder

Post Re: Seis
Yes, Ryan,

Ryan wrote:
As I was reading this, my son got up spontaneously from his playing. Entered the house, and did something.

He then comes to me to show me he knows how to write the number six.

SEiS

Children are still in the world of the unus mundus.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am
Profile WWW

Post Update! Tokyo Receives Earthquake Warning
As some of you may know – subduction zones unzip along their length – but not all the length at the same time. The one in Indonesia unzipped a length of 1,200 km. Japan’s unzipped only 150 km. Like this it now seems tremendous pressure is ready to trigger a further unzipping to the South of the earthquake/tsunami devastated region, i.e., in Tokyo proper.

Quote:
Tokyo Receives Earthquake Warning

Experts warned last night (21 March 2011) that the capital — home to 39 million people — is near a spot where massive pressures are set to erupt under the earth's crust.

It seems Hell bent Mother Earth is not finished “puking” in this region of the world.

Gregory

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Post "Fuji-San"
Hi Gregory,

I noticed a post from Remo a while back which had me thinking about Mt. Fuji.

From a post titled Vishnu/Pegasus/White Horse brings a new world

"I see that in the US people get more and more nervous because of Fukushima. I, however, remain calm (in contrast to Chernobyl). I do not know why; sometimes I even feel happy. Very strange. "

Somehow that was my amplification. It's been since 1708 since its last eruption.

...it's obvious how your mentioning of 'puking' would draw this up for me.

kind regards,
pascal

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Post Germany To Abandon Nuclear Power
Germany gets the message... it may take them 25 years to pull it off, however.

Germany Set To Abandon Nuclear Power For Good

Gregory

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Post Are those in Beyond helping?
Gregory Sova wrote:
Germany gets the message... it may take them 25 years to pull it off, however.

Germany Set To Abandon Nuclear Power For Good

Gregory

Hi Gregory, I have been daily keeping up with the events in Japan and positive and negative developments around the world in reaction to the ongoing crisis. Some of the current dream-visions I have had this week seem to be related to that but also the concurrent Middle East situation as if they are energetically linked. I need to organize the scribbles I make about what I "see" in some of these images such as a hellish red cauldron at the beginning of one ending as an underworld or underground spurt of growth of a beautiful shade of jade green vines entangling and expanding.

Anyhow, since some of us give a location in our profiles, I know roughly where you are. There have been many very specific synchronicities pointing directly at that locale, the first happening about two years ago in regard to what Lee called his "signature evidence" that he is real and not just my imagination. A number of people have seen this demonstrated on my daughter's computer when visiting there... and have been stunned... since I could not have devised it on my own. He gave a term "emblem of compassion" in connection with a vision, and when I looked it up, in about three or four clicks I was on a web page with his name far down on it... but that also had reference to a specific Rosicrucian related locale but not in direct conjunction with him. I did not really follow up much on that at the time.

The other day I made a kind of jest about the Ascended Masters over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog.

Suzanne Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:37 pm
Quote:
These quotes were given to Nicholas and Helena Roerich by El Morya in the 20's and early 30's.

SOURCE: http://www.reversespins.com/agnighosts.html

NOTE from Suzanne: I do not necessarily accept El Morya as an Ascended Master or other esoteric descriptions of "his" significance. Teachings that come from any "belief system" with masters and students do not have to be embraced as unquestionable truths.

Hmm, it looks like it is 1:36 now, so this is going to wind up another one of those 137 posts...

http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... 2919#12919

What I call the "silly spam" approach to synchronicities then took place. There was one with the middle name of my father and both deceased brothers. It had arrived in my AOL E-mail 3/21/2011 10:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time. So it would be in the evening of the afternoon that I made the comment about masters like El Morya. This seems absolutely impossible but there was only one "word" in the message. Not even a word. Just these letters: anivf - I sometimes divide a term in doing a search. If it is very short, I will do Images instead of text results. This was so BINGO - that's it - as a quick result!

This search record is from my Google web history:

Mar 21, 2011

11:13pm Searched for ani vf - Viewed 2 results

ani VF.gif
59 x 106 - 33k

Since that was the Number One image result, I clicked on it and found myself at this website... about Ascended Masters... El Morya being readily available on a link from that page. However, what is extra astonishing is that the supposed same entities communicating through the Roerich husband and wife were also reported communicating through a husband and wife with the name Ballard.

Does this location and do these people mean anything to you?

http://www.lcrawfords-manymansions.com/ ... ge%202.htm

Suzanne and "The Companion" (Lee's esoteric title)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Germany abandoning nuclear power
Gregory and Suzanne,

What good news Germany's decision is. I just posted the link to the article on my Facebook. How the Russell's must be rejoicing after all these years their warnings have gone unheeded. And Dr Schweitzer, too, and the wise scientists of earth whose voices have been trying to call the world to its senses.

Thanks Gregory for posting the link as I would have missed it.

I went searching for something simple I could post here about the why of the folly as explained in Atomic Suicide. However I am not home where I have my Russells' materials. But what I did discover was a link from Wikipedia on Walter and Lao R that led to a site called Cosmic Gnostic Radio Tribute to Walter Russell--three hours and including Dr Russell himself lecturing. I never had heard his voice and yet since 1963 his influence on my life has been of primary impact.

Blessings and with love to all, Ann

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Post Warnings of more damaging quakes to come
In reference to Gregory's post of yesterday, I have been uneasy about the increase in size of the aftershocks now happening and recalling Indonesia that continues since it's 9 pointer to shake.
I pray for wisdom for the leaders and people of Japan in the protection and safety of these people numbering millions in so small and vulnerable a space. ann

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Are those in Beyond helping?
Suzanne,

Sorry, but I don't know about any of the names you cite. Of course there is a lot of New Age activity in the Mount Shasta city area which is about 25 miles to the South of where I live - so that maybe why you received "hits" in my neck of the woods. A Jewish fellow that lives on our street moved into our area from LA a couple of years ago. He tells me he channels Saint Germaine and is soon to publish a book on what has been told to him. He didn't offer more but his affect had a dark foreboding from what I could pick up on.

Talking about the Beyond and dark forebodings I saw the following just before reading your post.

Cesium-137 released at Fukushima in first 4 days could be 50 percent of Chernobyl total

It seems the Fukushima nuclear plant has been storing spent fuel rods way beyond what they are supposed to. I guess it is because nobody has an approved dump site for all this Atomic nest-shitting radioactive waste. Like this I have read, but am unable to confirm, that they have about 600 Chernobyl disaster potential for radioactive release. So the above was just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

Gregory

P.S. Here is a pretty up to date site that is tracking this disaster - http://enenews.com/

It is very troubling to see this facility continue to degrade. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Even more disturbing I see the News Channels in USA hardly cover this event anymore. ?? Anyway the above site can be disturbing - it's that consciousness is a bitch conundrum.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Post Japanese Monk requests prayers
murraycreek wrote:
In reference to Gregory's post of yesterday, I have been uneasy about the increase in size of the aftershocks now happening and recalling Indonesia that continues since it's 9 pointer to shake.
I pray for wisdom for the leaders and people of Japan in the protection and safety of these people numbering millions in so small and vulnerable a space. ann

Hi Ann, I was about to send you the link by E-mail to the Violet Flame web site when I saw suddenly that you had just posted here in your post above this one. Lee is intensifying his efforts and insisted the other day that I read and master the directions to using the voice recorder that can link his messages (that I say out loud) into my computer and have them convert to text... in what other than Dragon Dictates... ha-ha... since the friendly dragon guy could be another one of his mythic designations... Oh course this brings us to Qwan Yin and her Dragon companion. I just posted her picture again recently over on the Blog and found some interesting information about her at the Violet Flame site. I have more saved material about her significance right now during crisis times in the East. It is also getting time for me to go home now. My daughter just arrived from her workday. It occurred to me that I could copy and paste the Forward that Betty sent to us by E-mail the other day. Please check in with Bob when you can as I expect that he will have something to say from his shaman perspective about why Lee would be in a more urgent mode currently. Lots of Love to Ann and Bob from Sue and Lee

A Japanese Monk Sent this Prayer Request

The damage of the earthquake in Japan is devastating.
Unable to cool down the reactor, we are facing a possibility of nuclear
transplant explosion.
Please join our prayer. Feel free to forward this prayer request to anyone.
It would be great if more people can pray.

Here is a translation of a message/oracle from the Ise Shrine in Japan:

After sunset we need strong power of prayer.
Please let me deliver the message to as many as possible.
We can stop this earthquake with our prayers, but right now the nuclear
plant is in danger.

Please heal the suffering, sadness, anger, worry about nuclear
plants.
Please do not think that this accident will bring justice.

Please care for each other.
The energy toward conflict and fight is also fueling the things happening
right now.
Please stop the conflict and stop the fight and change the worrying voice
to the power of prayer.
Please pray that as many people as possible can be saved.

We will be O.K.
If our hearts start connecting with each other the earth will be healed.

There are the sounds/vibrations that can release the karma of earth.
Anyone who can make a prayer sound, anyone who can do reiki,
anyone who can do long distance healing,
please direct your energy to the center of Japan .
The exact location is above the Hachiro gata, Akita Prefecture .

If you can sing, please sing.
Humming is fine too.
Let the earth listen to the sound.

Please send gratitude to the earth.
If mother earth wakes up, everything will stop.
The word Song/Sing writes in Japanese Kanji - small possibilities
support a big lack.
Please send your prayer to the Earth to wake up the Spirit.

I will be in meditation after the sunset.
I will pray for the light shining in the sky even in the darkness.
May everyone be safe.
Thank you for supporting my heart at this very difficult time.
Gratitude for our life.

Fuma

P.S. to Gregory, after I get home, I will find the articles I have saved about how corporations and governments prevent even adequate protection for far lesser incidents than this one. It is gross greed, hubris, and some perverted death-wish.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile Personal album

Post The Fukushima Fifty
The situation continues to deteriorate in Japan. I provide a brief highlight of some of the remarks in the following video which also shows unseen footage of the tsunami coming ashore. It is not a pleasant video to watch. It started out with a weather forecast before the news plays a prominent role. The following items were covered up to 10:am JST. It is a live broadcast so the following items may not appear again.

24 March Japan TV Broadcast In English

7:25 AM Japan on 24 March:

All four reactor buildings emitting radioactive white smoke/steam

All intervention operations in reactors 1-4 have been suspended – workers removed from plant.

Sixteen workers have been taken away from plant due to radiation sickness. Zero Hedge amplifies in the following quote,

Quote:
Fukushima Fifty Kamikazes - Five are believed to have already died and 15 are injured while others have said they know the radiation will kill them.

Reactor 5 sea water pump has failed – reactor has no cooling.

Reactor 6 is still shut down.

High levels of Idoine-131 in Tokyo drinking water has triggered a shortage of safe drinking water for infants. Mothers are very worried.

The revenge of Nature continues…

Gregory

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:21 am

Post Two Weeks To Solve – Time Is The Enemy
An interesting article in the NYT today (23 March 2011). It seems the quick-fix of pumping in seawater has an unexpected consequence… brought time but making the situation more intractable. I am obtaining my information on this disaster at the moment from http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread ... 00&page=60 if anyone is interested in reading the posts on that forum – it is far better information than you will ever see on the nightly news. I see that it is suspected that corium has now been formed and is thought to be responsible for the black smoke rising out of reactor # 3 as it eats its way into the concrete floor of the containment building. Corium is a word used to designate nuclear magma; it is a mix of uranium, plutonium and the element of the zirconium alloy from the control bar = core melting. If it breaches the bottom of the concrete containment vessel which I believe is about 2 meters thick - it will wreak environmental havoc. There is an elephant in the room…

Quote:
Large amounts of corium were formed during the Chernobyl disaster. The molten mass of the reactor core dripped under the steel reactor vessel it had breached (melted through) and now is solidified in forms of stalactites, stalagmites, and lava flows; the best known formation is the "Elephant's Foot", located under the bottom of the reactor in a Steam Distribution Corridor. This structure is composed of two metric tons of black lava corium (5,000 Deg F stuff), forming a multilayered structure similar to tree bark. It is said to be melted 2 meters deep into the concrete.

Quote:
Elephant in the room is an English idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.

It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have chosen to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

Quote:
New Problems at Japanese Plant Subdue Optimism

The Japanese electricians who bravely strung wires this week to all six reactor buildings at a stricken nuclear power plant succeeded despite waves of heat and blasts of radioactive steam.

The restoration of electricity at the plant, the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, stirred hopes that the crisis was ebbing. But nuclear engineers say some of the most difficult and dangerous tasks are still ahead — and time is not necessarily on the side of the repair teams.

The restoration of electricity at the plant, the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, stirred hopes that the crisis was ebbing. But nuclear engineers say some of the most difficult and dangerous tasks are still ahead — and time is not necessarily on the side of the repair teams.

“We’ve got at least 10 days to two weeks of potential drama before you can declare the accident over,” said Michael Friedlander, who worked as a nuclear plant operator for 13 years.

Nuclear engineers have become increasingly concerned about a separate problem that may be putting pressure on the Japanese technicians to work faster: salt buildup inside the reactors, which could cause them to heat up more and, in the worst case, cause the uranium to melt, releasing a range of radioactive material.

Richard T. Lahey Jr., who was General Electric’s chief of safety research for boiling-water reactors when the company installed them at the Fukushima Daiichi plant, said that as seawater was pumped into the reactors and boiled away, it left more and more salt behind.

He estimates that 57,000 pounds of salt have accumulated in Reactor No. 1 and 99,000 pounds apiece in Reactors No. 2 and 3, which are larger.

The big question is how much of that salt is still mixed with water and how much now forms a crust on the uranium fuel rods.

Crusts insulate the rods from the water and allow them to heat up. If the crusts are thick enough, they can block water from circulating between the fuel rods. As the rods heat up, their zirconium cladding can rupture, which releases gaseous radioactive iodine inside and may even cause the uranium to melt and release much more radioactive material.

Gregory

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Post Oh, oh…
I have no way to confirm this but if true Hell is already on its way…

Quote:
I AM A FRENCH JOURNALIST, I HAVE EXTREMELY GRAVE THINGS TO TELL YOU ABOUT FUKU-SHIMA

I have just come out of a closed door meeting of the ASN (Nuclear Safety Authority).

One of the top men at the agency described to me the current situation at the FUKUSHIMA plant.

He is not allowed to divulge what I am about to tell you.

He has asked to "go forth and tell the truth"; while there is still time to save lives:

Reactor #1 has gone through a full meltdown 4 days ago. The containment has been breached. The lower part of the reactor has completely melted away. Radioactive fuel has breached the bottom of the nuclear plant (GJS: the 2 meter thick concrete pad of the containment building), and is seeping into the ground.

This is the reason why, water contamination is getting worse by the hour.

The current situation of reactor #3, is nearing the same process.

He told me that the situation is extremely critical, and that there is no possibility to stop, until now, this irreversible process in plant 2,3.

As for plant 4, it is believed that the nuclear spent rods are close to meltdown, the temperature at the empty spent pool is of 450 degrees.

I hope this information will be of service, notably to those living in Japan.

This is the first and last time I am posting on this site.

Gregory

P.S. This individual maybe a new "deep throat" for I see that this same person made another post which pretty much nailed the Arab uprisings – see http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 350558/pg1

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Post Severe Nuclear Breach Feared in Japan

Suspicions raised as workers suffer burns after wading
into water 10,000 times more radioactive than normal.
Incident may be dangerous setback...

Hello Gregory, I woke up this morning at 7:30. This headline greeted me this morning as I came on AOL to check my E-mail. When I clicked for the whole article... there is very little real information in it! They are only doling out dribbles of the actual magnitude of the situation.

Dangerous Breach Suspected at Japan Nuclear Plant

Mar 25, 2011 – 5:38 AM .

Jay Alabaster and Shino Yuasa

AP TOKYO -- A suspected breach in the reactor core at one unit of a stricken Fukushima nuclear plant could mean more serious radioactive contamination,Japanese officials said Friday, revealing what may prove a major setback in the mission to bring the leaking plant under control.

The uncertain situation halted work at the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear complex, where dozens had been working feverishly to stop the overheated plant from leaking dangerous radiation, officials said. The plant has leaked some low levels of radiation, but a breach could mean a much larger release of contaminants.

Officials are also grappling with a humanitarian crisis, with much of the frigid northeast still a scene of despair and devastation as Japan struggles to feed and house hundreds of thousands of homeless survivors, clear away debris and bury the dead.

THEN LONG SECTIONS ABOUT OTHER QUAKE AND FLOOD ASPECTS NOT NUCLEAR... here next are the other dribbles of info:

In Fukushima, the confusion at the nuclear plant was yet another setback to the urgent task of gaining control of the facility 140 miles (220 kilometers) northeast of Tokyo.

Suspicions of a possible breach were raised when two workers waded into water 10,000 times more radioactive than is typical and suffered skin burns, the Nuclear and Industry Safety Agency said.

However, though damage cannot be ruled out, the cause remained unclear, spokesman Hidehiko Nishiyama told reporters.

"It is possible there may be damage somewhere in the reactor," he said, adding that a leak in the plumbing or the vents could also be to blame.

Elevated levels of radiation have already turned up in raw milk, seawater and 11 kinds of vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower and turnips. Tap water in several areas of Japan -- including Tokyo -- also tested with radiation levels considered unsafe for infants, who are particularly vulnerable to cancer-causing radioactive iodine, officials said.

The scare caused a run on bottled water in the capital, and prompted officials to distribute bottled water to families with babies.

Previous radioactive emissions have come from intentional efforts to vent small amounts of steam through valves to prevent the core from bursting. However, releases from a breach could allow uncontrolled quantities of radioactive contaminants to escape into the surrounding ground or air.

Government spokesman Yukio Edano said Thursday's accident showed "safety measures may not be adequate" and warned that may contribute to rising anxiety among people about how the disaster is being managed.

"We have to make sure that safety is secured for the people working in that area. We truly believe that is incumbent upon us," the chief Cabinet secretary told reporters Friday, adding that plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co., was ordered to ensure workers' safety.

Meanwhile, damage to factories was taking its toll on the world's third-largest economy and creating a ripple effect felt worldwide..... END

One of the first comments from readers of this article was... 1. The japanese and the U.S. don't want to tell the truth that this is as bad as chernobyl. 2. Those are some really nice protective suits. Why do I get the idea that these people are not telling us the entire truth. Those reactors are melting down. It's a slow death. 3. Shocked, I tell you! To imagine that the nuclear industry and by extension, the government might at best, be unaware or at worst, outright mislead (read: lie) the public as to the actual danger is unheard of. Couldn't happen here, right? 4. No duh... How stupid do people think we are? They are obviously trying to minimize how bad this all really is. It's far worse than we imagine. No one is willing to admit it. 5. You would have thought that those in charge of handling this terrible disaster would take a look at how Chernobyl was handled & possibly learn from their mistakes & wins. Not that there is ever truly a "Win" situation when it comes to Nuclear Power. However, in Chernobyl The disaster began during a systems test on 26 April 1986 at reactor number four of the Chernobyl plant, which is near the town of Pripyat. There was a sudden power output surge, and when an emergency shutdown was attempted, a more extreme spike in power output occurred, which led to a reactor vessel rupture and a series of explosions. This event exposed the graphite moderator of the reactor to air, causing it to ignite. The resulting fire sent a plume of highly radioactive smoke fallout into the atmosphere and over an extensive geographical area, including Pripyat. The plume drifted over large parts of the western Soviet Union, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Northern Europe. Large areas in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia were evacuated, and over 336,000 people were resettled. According to official post-Soviet data, about 60% of the fallout landed in Belarus. There were 57 direct deaths in the plant itself when the disaster struck. However, long term effect showed in a 20 year study by UNSCEAR, that there had been up to the year 2005 more than 6,000 cases of thyroid cancer reported in children and adolescents who were exposed at the time of the accident, and more cases can be expected during the next decades. This was not a final death count as in the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. It presents an analysis of scientific literature and concludes that medical records between 1986, the year of the accident, and 2004 reflect 985,000 deaths as a result of the radioactivity released. That is nearly ONE MILLION Lives gone due to a bad move at a Nuclear plant. So far Japan has acknowledged 10,000 dead with an additional 17,400 missing/dead and this is not a problem? In total we could see nearly 28,000 dead from this tragedy, although I think that over the next few decades we will see many more. I hate to even think of how many will be forever maimed because of the radioactivity leeching into the ground.

SOURCE: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/25/dange ... ear-plant/

Suzanne

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 pm
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post severe breach in the collective psyche?
Roger Faglin wrote:
well

maybe we should try to stay cool for a while...

Quote:
"This is indeed a really serious event, but it has to be put in the context of the earthquake and tsunami which led to it - and which has been the direct cause of massive suffering, which is still continuing. Obviously there are threats from the nuclear power station, but they are limited and they are quantifiable. It's not a Chernobyl. ... One of the biggest risks from radiation is the psychological damage it causes. After events like the 1979 partial meltdown at Three Mile Island, Pennsylvania, and the Chernobyl accident, there was substantial psychological trauma, even among people who were not affected, because there is such a fear of radiation and its long-term consequences." (New Scientist)
-David Spiegelhalter, Winton Professor of the Public Understanding of Risk at the University of Cambridge

For two weeks now my whole being has been with limiting the Japanese catastrophe. I cannot see the point in spreading fear and panic. The contagion spreads fast enough anyway.

I am not a French journalist close to the conspiracy circles, I am not a prophet of the apocalypse either.

Whatever happens, Japan will not disappear. People will suffer and die. The planet will not be blown up by a nuclear reactor gone berserk but people will suffer and die.

What is interesting though in the above quotation is the acknowledgment that radiation is at the core of modern man’s fears.

The reason why you will find in Remo Roth’s work.

The remedy you will find inside yourself, if you can reach this other side properly. There fear dissolves and healing happens.

How much do we need for consciousness to grow enough?

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: severe breach in the collective psyche?
Roger Faglin wrote:
well

maybe we should try to stay cool for a while...

My hypothesis tells us that radioactivity leads to energetic events that are not understandable with physical/scientific and depth psychological means. In a neutral language I call such events the creation of energy of higher order (or higher negentropy). 'Higher' does however not mean 'constructive'. It means that events will happen that neither physics/science nor depth psychology can explain with the help of their models. It means an order that is just out of any explanation with the help of any physical as well as psychological models. Whether this higher order is positive or negative, constructive or destructive, depends only on our state of consciousness. This is why Roger is right when he tells us that we have only to have a look into our inside and observe what happens in the unus mundus/psychophysical reality. There we can perhaps observe the solution.

Remo

PS: This is it what Isaak Luria's tikkun means.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post light
Roger,

"What is interesting though in the above quotation is the acknowledgment that radiation is at the core of modern man’s fears."

So, man is afraid of the sun? Of 'natural' light? ...then by default, himself? (him / herself, of course)

...of radiating his or her SELF :?: This, to me, paints a picture of burning from the inside out - therefore a potential for 'illness'.

The 'radioactivity' of our current civilization is not speech, it uses the radioactivity of devices. de "vices". Maybe that's the reason for the 'burst'...if we're to look at the event as a mirror. In this case, technology is the masking 'agent' / bandaid solution.

If this is not in the proper vein I will kindly edit it out.

kind regards,
pascal

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Post poisoned by science
I do not know if this passage is relevant to the problem of Japan, but it's a very interesting excerpt, I think.

Jung tells Izdubar: “We had to swallow the poison of science. Otherwise we would have met the same fate as you have: we’d be completely lamed, if we encountered it unsuspected and unprepared.” Science, Jung informs Izdubar, has also taken from man his capacity to believe in the gods. Somehow, Jung concludes that in spite of this, he must stand by Izdubar, who he calls, “my God,” and who he because of his love for this God, he cannot abandon (281). Jung tells us that his God is sick, and that he has no other choice but to attempt to heal him, for otherwise Jung’s life would be “broken in half.”

http://theredbookofcgjung.blogspot.com/ ... 77-88.html

I dreamed of the red book nine days before the disaster in Japan.
By searching on Google, I came across this title:

[DOC] The Red Book as Medicine for our Times - JUNG SOCIETY OF UTAH -

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 am

Post Nuclear Forecast: Radiation Concentrates Over Northern Calif
This forecasted xenon compounds concentrated footprint that is to occur in 28, 29 March time frame is strangely within the area where I live. The Avatar Maker Cometh.

Yoda: Dr. Manhattan/Dr. Manhattan I become…
Looks like the following hypothesis will be put to the test.

Quote:
Remo wrote: My hypothesis tells us that radioactivity leads to energetic events that are not understandable with physical/scientific and depth psychological means. In a neutral language I call such events the creation of energy of higher order (or higher negentropy). 'Higher' does however not mean 'constructive'. It means that events will happen that neither physics/science nor depth psychology can explain with the help of their models. It means an order that is "beyond" any explanation with the help of any physical as well as psychological models. Whether this higher order is positive or negative, constructive or destructive, depends only on our state of consciousness.

Quote:
Although xenon is not toxic, its compounds are highly toxic…

Nuclear Forecast: Radioactive Particles Concentrate Over Northern California

Gregory

Fukushima Nuclear Accident – Wikipedia

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 pm
Founder

Post Walking Ghost Phase of Radiation Sickness ...
Radiation sickness begins with the so-called Walking Ghost Phase: two to three days the victims have an incredible high -- and then they die agonizing!

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological ... _poisoning

The first effect is a bone marrow destruction. To the old Greeks the bone marrow was the life essence, especially the one in the thigh bone ...

In BCI we become also ghosts insofar as we let us fall into the Eros consciousness and get related to the Eros Self, the sphere of the ghosts, specters or revenants ...

Thus, in a concretized way Radiation Sickness tells us what we should do instead of splitting the atom.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:17 am
Profile WWW

Post Blue Light Beams Seen At Fukushima
I just happened on the following video. This “paranormal phenomena” seems to be an example of Cherenkov Radiation – something that is normally only visible under water but apparently is visible in air due to water moisture/fog in the environment it seems. In any event it means re-criticality of the nuclear fuel melt is taking place . Like this gamma rays (enlightenment) are being emitted as some of the nuclear fuel becomes critical – like this generating much more heat than just the decay heat they try to provide cooling for. As far as I know this will never lead to a thermonuclear explosion. But it is bad news for the kamikaze 50 workers trying to prevent a total ecological disaster that could be twenty times worse than Chernobyl. Dr. Manhattan glow comes to mind. It seems these are the forced births the World Soul did not want to make happen in our world. Let us continue to observe the births She would like for our world.

Blue Flashing Light Seen Over Fukushima Plant

Gregory

P.S. P.S. It seems a neutron beam could also be responsible. Yet, Cherenkov radiation can be generated in the eye by charged particles hitting the vitreous humour, giving the impression of flashes, as in cosmic ray visual phenomena.
Quote:
A criticality accident occurs when the minimum amount of fissile material required to sustain a chain reaction is accidentally brought together. For example, when the nucleus of Uranium-235 disintegrates, two or three neutrons are released, and each is capable of causing another nucleus to disintegrate. However, if the total mass of the U-235 is insufficient to sustain a chain reaction, the neutrons simply escape. In most criticality accidents this chain reaction is very short lived, causing a neutron population spike and resultant radiation, heat and, in many cases, an ethereal "blue flash," a phenomenon of the air surrounding a neutron burst becoming ionized and giving off a flash of blue light.

See Los Alamos Report

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:56 am

Post Re: Blue Light Beams and Beautiful Dreamer
Gregory Sova wrote:
I just happened on the following video. This “paranormal phenomena” seems to be an example of Cherenkov Radiation – something that is normally only visible under water but apparently is visible in air due to water moisture/fog in the environment it seems. In any event it means re-criticality of the nuclear fuel melt is taking place . Like this gamma rays (enlightenment) are being emitted as some of the nuclear fuel becomes critical – like this generating much more heat than just the decay heat they try to provide cooling for. As far as I know this will never lead to a thermonuclear explosion. But it is bad news for the kamikaze 50 workers trying to prevent a total ecological disaster that could be twenty times worse than Chernobyl. Dr. Manhattan glow comes to mind. It seems these are the forced births the World Soul did not want to make happen in our world. Let us continue to observe the births She would like for our world.

Blue Flashing Light Seen Over Fukushima Plant

Gregory

P.S. P.S. It seems a neutron beam could also be responsible. Yet, Cherenkov radiation can be generated in the eye by charged particles hitting the vitreous humour, giving the impression of flashes, as in cosmic ray visual phenomena.
Quote:
A criticality accident occurs when the minimum amount of fissile material required to sustain a chain reaction is accidentally brought together. For example, when the nucleus of Uranium-235 disintegrates, two or three neutrons are released, and each is capable of causing another nucleus to disintegrate. However, if the total mass of the U-235 is insufficient to sustain a chain reaction, the neutrons simply escape. In most criticality accidents this chain reaction is very short lived, causing a neutron population spike and resultant radiation, heat and, in many cases, an ethereal "blue flash," a phenomenon of the air surrounding a neutron burst becoming ionized and giving off a flash of blue light.

See Los Alamos Report

Hello Gregory, This is quite an extraordinary meaningful coincidence... something that ties your blue glow image to the very first mention on the Ann-Suzanne Blog of the "Atomic Suicide" (1957) book by Walter and Lao Russell. They warned that the so-called peaceful uses of nuclear power could never be made safe and would lead eventually to the annihilation from radioactivity of all lifeforms on our planet.

I have off a few days from watching my grandkids. However, I am at my daughter's computer at the moment because I came by this evening for a few hours so she could go to a work related social event. For the first time a couple of days ago, I told my granddaughters a bit about the One and Only. I told them I would show them his picture as he looked 50 years ago some time this evening after I would print it out from the computer. I also brought a CD recording of music that is also related to him. I was listening to it in my car on the way over here to their house. I do not keep this item in my car and usually only listen to it with earphones from my own computer at home. I skipped the tracks forward as I was arriving here to the very last tune, Beautiful Dreamer. The kids were watching some pre-teen and early teen episodes on TV that can be picked from old broadcasts on the new system they have. To my complete astonishment (as if knock your socks off synchronicities shouldn't be expected by me if anybody!), about 45 minutes after I arrived the older girl is watching a probably 5 year old "Raven" (teen girl show) episode she would not have had access to before. I was able to locate online a confirmation that I did not imagine this "coincidence":

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beautiful dreamer / Written by Stephen Foster / Published 1864

"Beautiful Dreamer" is a popular American song, the last known song written by Stephen Foster. It was published posthumously in 1864, the year Foster died.....

This song was sung by the Juicer in an episode of "That's So Raven" because he wanted to join Corey's Band.

NOTE from Suzanne: A modern highschool bully boy (totally out of character or music genre) breaks into a gorgeous falsetto rendition of this historical ballad from the Civil War era. This happens less than an hour after I have been listening to that specific song on the car CD.

Well, I came to the computer to print out the 1958 picture of the One and Only for the granddaughters. I stopped by to check the forum. Hmm, here is the image you posted first .... and then next to it the Beautfiful Dreamer image I posted on the Blog in early 2008 in the same post where I first mentioned Walter Russell and the damgers of even peaceful radioactivity. Please note that you mentioned a "Neutron beam"... and the (Eros) phrase "beam on my heart" was in the verse I quoted to go along with the Beautiful Dreamer image.

Image Image

Suzanne Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:22 am
About the process of communicating with the Beyond

(Most of the material in that post was addressed to Ann and Remo. This is one part most related to our present world concerns.)

Quote:
About three years ago (3-30-08 correction - four years ago, late Oct. 2004) my first husband, who I had married when I was 18, died. We had separated and divorced in the mid-1970s. (short deletion here) I had a brief episode one afternoon during that time where I was somewhere unknown and asking about Lee and was told he was away doing the important project about how to make the recordings better. I wondered, they have machines over there for what? They said they would tell him I was asking for him. Then that night, I find myself in a scene where a large group of people are walking across a grand plaza, I suppose what we picture as a suitably majestic spot in some heaven or other. They dwindled down as some walked away, to only a few, and then just one man approached me. It was my Lee - except I had to do a double take because he looked so much younger than I had ever seen him. He was perhaps 35 and was wearing a fine blue suit with an unusual cut and wide lapels. This must be 1930-1940s attire was my impression. He said, "It seems like it has been 100 years... "

I seem to gather this is some kind of ideal image and is not whatever he really looks like now. He has certainly made himself better looking than he used to be. How do I know this is even really him? No sooner do I think that than the plaza vanishes away. He and I are in some kind of small dark but safe feeling cubicle. I know this is him. This is the feeling of his presence as it always was. I do not even see him any more except as a shadowy figure. We are just together alone, but this is not some kind of jolly reunion. He says that he does not have much time. It is very hard to communicate directly like this. He says if I want some evidence that it is really him, I can check and find out that his wife is still alive. (Additional details 3-30-08: He had said: She has Alzheimer's but is being well taken care of. That will be evidence for... a person was named... only a first name.)

Now, this part will start to interest Remo. He seemed somehow ill and like he was trying to wrap something around himself for some kind of protection like someone who is shivering. I was very puzzled. Do they get sick over here? I asked him what was wrong with him. He said it is very hard to use words directly. It takes too much energy. He is trying to find some way to get around that. I want to ask him some questions, but everything is going haywire as the scene is on the verge of breaking up. Then he is vanishing away under this cover - sort of like the wicked witch melting in the movie - except this is just kind of peculiar and sad. End of story. A day later I got to a chapter in a survival research book where the researchers were telling about the latest attempts to communicate with the dead by more modern electronic recordings. They were trying to figure out how to do it better. One final thought on this, from what Remo has written. Very bewildering reunion - was my reaction - very perplexing.

Perhaps we are finding another way through the BCI synchonicities that we have been experiencing. A few nights ago I found a picture of him on the Internet from 1948. Also, I unexpectedly found a tiny clip of a recording of his playing a few songs (not like what would seem in the usual order) that end with this (short deletion) one. I looked up the title to find out the lyrics. This is the ending verse:

Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea
Mermaids are chanting the wild lorelie;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.
Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,
E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

Then I got the idea to Image search with the words Beautiful Dreamer. This is what I got:

Ann and Remo, Of course you will recall my telling you here at the forum about the vision I had about kissing him on the forehead at the time he would have been dying in 1990.

(short deletion here for privacy reasons)

Remo, next on the agenda is about something far more serious which I will explain about more later. The wife of the man who wrote this warning years ago told me when I met her in 1971 or so that she thought that Lee was one of the younger men who came to talk with her much older deceased husband sometime after the war [added World War II 4/2/2011] when they first moved to Virginia. I had one photo of him to show her from the period of time I knew him. She showed me where a table would have been on the lawn which Dr. Russell used in meeting guests rather than indoors whenever he could. She thought she remembered Lee there with Walter but could not be sure. She thought they would have had a lot in common in regard to several other interests as well. (short deletion and an addition here) Here is Dr. Russell's warning during those post-war years:

LINK to all of that post about communication with the deceased:
http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?p=5962#5962

NOTE: My grandchildren have never heard Lee's name before, have never seen a picture of him, have never listened to the kind of old-fashioned Americana music he played... and yet the one girl was instrumental in a very meaningful coincidence this evening by picking out a "Raven" episode she had never seen before from a list of teen shows from 5 years ago... that had the very noticeable BEAM significance. Well, it is time for me to drive back home now.

Lot of Love, Suzanne

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 am
Profile Personal album

Post A ‘Mini’ Nuclear Winter?
There are a lot of potential dominoes involved in what is happening in Japan’s nuclear disaster. The following article discusses some of them: health, economic, food… Not a pretty picture for this “mini” Nuclear Winter aka “Cold” Day In Hell experience. It seems Pauli’s notion that “nature will be against humanity” looms large.

Quote:
Remo wrote in A New Chernobyl in Japan?:

He (Pauli) thinks that matter, as a result of its treatment within (the black mass of) quantum physics, would take revenge and begin to oppose humanity.

Fukushima Disaster: End of Week Three

Proposed 200 km Evacuation Zone
Gregory

P.S. All this reminds me of Jung’s death bed prophetic dream… It seems the metamorphosis of the God-Image (one’s worldview) in humans is at hand.

Quote:
Jung's Vision of the Apocalypse of Renewal and the Evolution of Religious Revelation

Jung on his death bed had a vision. He left a drawing with a line going up and down. The last fifty years of humanity (GJS: that would take us to 2011). A time of catastrophe. Since I have those notes in the drawer I don't allow myself to be too optimistic. When I think of all the beauty of life and the billions and billions of years that it took to appear and that man would go out of sheer shallow foolishness and destroy it all and that life might go from the planet. And we don't know if there is any other (intelligent) life experiment in the galaxies. And we go and destroy it. I think it’s so abominable. I pray that it may not happen - that a miracle happens. Young people seem today to be giving up and running away into a fantasy world. Give up and leave this earth. I think one shouldn't give up. I think of the answer to Job, because if man would wrestle with God – if man would tell God that he shouldn't do it - if we would reflect more. That's why reflection comes in. Jung never felt that we might do better than just possibly sneak around the corner, with not too big a catastrophe. When I saw him last he had also a vision. "I see enormous stretches of the earth (destroyed) but thank God it’s not the whole planet." Dr. Marie-Louise von Franz, Matter of Heart (film).

Fukushima Sushi – 5 April 2011

Toyota To Shutdown North American Plants

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 am

Post subtle body/Fukushima
dream of this morning :
A voice told me that golem, at human level, is the subtle body.
The golem is a creature made ​​by humans. The modern golem could be number 9?

dreams of yesterday :

I am in Japan. I'm going to Fukushima to realize the gravity of the situation. I feel a terrible pain in all the body but especially in the belly. It is a destruction of the body. It is HORRIBLE. I wake up (at 3 am).

spontaneous association : the situation is very serious in Japan (of course, everybody knows)
A personal health problem?

A few minutes later, I began to sleep again. I wonder what the solution for the problem and suddenly I pronounce words in English: "path to entrance" and I see a picture: a man (a priest?) with his horse. He looks at something.

comment : "path to entrance" make me think of a video game : "Fire Emblem : Path of radiance" : I dreamt of it : I was in a flying saucer and I saw this (Japanese) game. In this game, the fire emblem is a medallion.

another dream: The Swiss press is very proud because one of their athletes has yet won a medal (at the Olympic Games??)

comment : make me think of my dream of Jung and the blue medal.

last dream I remember (a little): a woman is looking for images ( two?) I saw in my dreams and also image ( just one?) a woman saw in her dream. She finally found them (on a monument?) The word "apotheosis" is associated with one of the images.

comment : I did not know the definition of the word "apotheosis" ...

apotheosis = deification of the body? = subtle body at "life after death" level ?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 am

Post It’s A Global Nuclear War – Nowhere To Hide
The following video interview gives a good indication of where the world is heading. Maybe a miracle will happen?

Quote:
Leuren Moret - is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues, educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She worked at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab. An environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley.

Looks like I’m “toast”. It’s okay with me – I have lived a full life. But for our world it is a very sad affair.

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Gregory

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Post Chernobyl Cleanup Survivor's Message for Japan
Gregory Sova wrote:
The following video interview gives a good indication of where the world is heading. Maybe a miracle will happen?
Quote:
Leuren Moret - is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues, educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She worked at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab. An environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley.

Looks like I’m “toast”. It’s okay with me – I have lived a full life. But for our world it is a very sad affair.
Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan[/size]Gregory

Hi Gregory, I saw this article several days ago which has an interesting full title. Denials of the severity of the situation were being given to the clean-up teams at Chernobyl.

Chernobyl Cleanup Survivor's Message for Japan: 'Run Away as Quickly as Possible'
Mar 22, 2011 – 1:23 PM
Dana Kennedy, Contributor

Courtesy of Natalia Manzurova - Natalia Manzurova, shown here in 1988 in the "dead zone"
of the Pripyat, is one of the relatively few survivors among those directly involved in the cleanup of Chernobyl.

Natalia Manzurova, one of the few survivors among those directly involved in the long cleanup of Chernobyl, was a 35-year-old engineer at a nuclear plant in Ozersk, Russia, in April 1986 when she and 13 other scientists were told to report to the wrecked, burning plant in the northern Ukraine.

It was just four days after the world's biggest nuclear disaster spewed enormous amounts of radiation into the atmosphere and forced the evacuation of 100,000 people.

Manzurova and her colleagues were among the roughly 800,000 "cleaners" or "liquidators" in charge of the removal and burial of all the contamination in what's still called the dead zone.

Natalia Manzurova, shown here in 1988 in the "dead zone" of the Pripyat, is one of the relatively few survivors among those directly involved in the cleanup of Chernobyl. She spent 4 1/2 years helping clean the abandoned town of Pripyat, which was less than two miles from the Chernobyl reactors. The plant workers lived there before they were abruptly evacuated.

Manzurova, now 59 and an advocate for radiation victims worldwide, has the "Chernobyl necklace" -- a scar on her throat from the removal of her thyroid -- and myriad health problems. But unlike the rest of her team members, who she said have all died from the results of radiation poisoning, and many other liquidators, she's alive.

AOL News spoke with Manzurova about the nuclear disaster in Japan with the help of a translator on the telephone Monday from Vermont. Manzurova, who still lives in Ozersk, was beginning a one-week informational tour of the U.S. organized by the Beyond Nuclear watchdog group.

AOL News: What was your first reaction when you heard about Fukushima?
Manzurova: It felt like déjà vu. I felt so worried for the people of Japan and the children especially. I know the experience that awaits them

But experts say Fukushima is not as bad as Chernobyl.
Every nuclear accident is different, and the impact cannot be truly measured for years. The government does not always tell the truth. Many will never return to their homes. Their lives will be divided into two parts: before and after Fukushima. They'll worry about their health and their children's health. The government will probably say there was not that much radiation and that it didn't harm them. And the government will probably not compensate them for all that they've lost. What they lost can't be calculated.

What message do you have for Japan?
Run away as quickly as possible. Don't wait. Save yourself and don't rely on the government because the government lies. They don't want you to know the truth because the nuclear industry is so powerful.

LINK to remainder of the article with details of her medical conditions as the only survivor of her team:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/22/chern ... ay-as-qui/

Suzanne

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 am
Profile Personal album
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next