UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:53 am

[ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Reply to topic
 UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock 
Founder

Post Re: MLVF, interview about Pauli
Remo Roth wrote:
In my interpretation these squares are what I call "new space-times" after the quantum leaps happening as a result of the observation in BCI. In every inner quantum leap a higher order is reached, symbolically presented as a "new space-time". The three rhythms seem to point to the three energies: physical/chemical energy (outer spirit-psyche), objective psychic energy (inner spirit-psyche) -- and matter-psyche, the magical energy of the unus mundus.

As long as one cannot see (and accept) that the observation of inner quantum leaps is possible -- and neither Pauli, nor MLvF, nor Jung accepted this -- one cannot also realize an acausal development. Thus, my idea of the observable inner quantum leap that I had only after the death of MLvF, is the difference that I have to her and also to the whole Jungian theory. This insight was only possible since before it I studied much epistomology of quantum physics and realized that what physics sees as a property of matter can also be seen as a property of consciousness. This was the great insight that led me further than Jung and MLvF.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:26 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: MLVF, interview about Pauli
However, implicitely ('unconsciously') C.G. Jung (and MLvF) worked on the background of this hypothesis when he defined the process of asking for associations: a good association is acausal in the way that it brings in something very new. One can feel this, and see it in the face of the patient. You see the surprise in it. Most Jungians, however, just go on with their causal thinking when they associate. Thus, they never feel the quantum leap that happens in a good association. They never come into the Eros ego.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post 3 and 4; the third and the fourth
Today I woke up and felt -- 24 day after the beginning of the Fukushima catastrophe -- that I should go on with my interpretation of Marie-Louise von Franz' dream and my comments. In typing this in I see that today is 3.4.11 (written in our way). Already before I realized this, I knew that I have to write about the end of Pauli's above quoted dream. About the end, which MLvF did not mention in Number and Time. It is the part in which it is said that 12 = 3x4 is wrong.

As I have written in many other posts, in the course of the last years I began to see that my dreams tell me that though the third is #3, the fourth is not #4, as everyone thinks. Also Jung, MLvF and Pauli thought this. However, the Axiom of Maria Prophetissa, at least in my interpretation with #3 as a symbol of 'energy', tells us that the fourth is 2x3 and thus #6. Also the above mentioned Nobel Award dream tells us this. This is why I dreamt two time of the fact that the series of natural numbers is not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc., but

1, 2, 3 > 6, 5, 4.

Knowing this we understand also the above sentence in Pauli's dream: 12 is 3x4, and the solution of his problem is not 3 and 4, but 3 and 6; this means that he had had the task to extend the energy term to what I call matter-psyche, to the magic energy of the psychophysical reality or unus mundus. Only in this way he had seen that there are processes in which physical energy (outer spirit-psyche) transforms into (magical) matter-psyche and that the latter re-transforms into spirit-psyche with higher order (higher negentropy). It is what I call today the twin process, and in it 'higher live' is produced; it is the vita longa of Paracelsus, which serves on the one hand for the cure of disease, on the other for the 'creation' of the subtle body for an individual life in the beyond.

It belongs to Pauli's tragedy that on the one hand he felt that physics must be extended by the inclusion of parapsychology, on the other obstracted this idea by his adhering to the energy conservation law.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Septem Sermones in Black Book
Remo Roth wrote:
IMO, most contents of the Red Book are deeply Hermetic; but Shamdasani distorts it into some Neoplatonic stuff. This is why I prefer Stephan Hoeller's Gnostic/Hermetic interpretation of the Seven Sermons to the Dead, a very important part of the Red Book. Above I was reminded of them respectively of the return of the spirits in Jung's case in 1916. By writing the Seven Sermons he tamed the spirits.

This is wrong. As I have seen the Seven Sermons are not included in the Red Book, but only in one of the Black Books. I have seen this Black Book in the exhibition about the Red Book in the Rietberg Museum in Zurich in Jan 2011.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Collective Sadness and Fukushima
Remo Roth wrote:
Yes, I also feel sometimes this sadness. And I know other people who feel alike. It seems that we are in the middle of some sort of an Apokalypse. This night I dreamt that the dead had come back; about the resurrection (or reincarnation) of the deceased; a theme of the Apokalypse ...

But there was one hope in this dream, at least in the association. I spontaneously associated one of the dreams of the resurrection of C.G. Jung. It seems that I have never posted this one.

Eight days later 'Fukushima' began ... And it is said that Japan (and we, too?) will suffer this catastrophe for many years. But how could this be connected to C.G. Jung's resurrection or reincarnation?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:37 am
Profile WWW

Quote:
...As I have seen the Seven Sermons are not included in the Red Book, but only in one of the Black Books...

I have not seen the Black Book but if I remember correctly, there is Seven Sermons in the Red Book, Remo. It is in the last part of the book (can't check now, the book is in my office) and it is "Philemon" who is preaching the sermons.

Peace,

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 am
Founder

Post Third and Fourth; Manipura and Anahata
Remo Roth wrote:
The other aspect of Marie-Louise's image is this disc, it seems at the place of the manipura chakra. It is the chakra of aggression, and in my interpretation out of it, by a transformation of the energy, the Logos creativity is born.

Perhaps I should correct this. MLvF seems to say that the disc is at the place of the heart. As much as I see, the disc is not at the place of the heart, but somewhere between the manipura and the anahata. Thus, constellated was the problem of the third and the fourth. The fourth is however not equal to #4, but to #6. This is why I have chosen the anahata as the front cover image of Return of the World Soul, Part I:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Remo wrote:
Quote:
...As I have seen the Seven Sermons are not included in the Red Book, but only in one of the Black Books...

I have not seen the Black Book but if I remember correctly, there is Seven Sermons in the Red Book, Remo. It is in the last part of the book (can't check now, the book is in my office) and it is "Philemon" who is preaching the sermons.

Peace,

Thank you, Sang. I asked a colleague who possesses the Red Book. He said that it is not contained in it. Perhaps he is wrong. Could you check this tomorrow or so? I would be very grateful.

How are you and your family. How does Fukushima affect your life there in Japan?

All the best from all of us

Remo

PS: It seems that my book could become important for Japan after the catastrophe ...

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Collective Sadness and Fukushima
Remo Roth wrote:
Eight days later 'Fukushima' began ... And it is said that Japan (and we, too?) will suffer this catastrophe for many years. But how could this be connected to C.G. Jung's resurrection or reincarnation?

I am reminded of the Dream of Jung's Resurrection from Death during the May devotions for the Holy Mary that I posted on 23 Nov 2009 in the Reincarnation sub-forum. Perhaps this and other dreams I would like to post here can help us to find out what Jung's reincarnation and its relation to Fukushima could mean:

Quote:
Dream of Jung's Resurrection from Death

The next dream re the subject of Jung's reincarnation happened on April 23, 1979:

Dream of Jung's Resurrection from Death during the May devotions for the Holy Mary

I am in the church of my youth

Quote:
Association: I was educated in the Catholic Church. Of all the services I liked most the "Maiandacht", the May devotions for the Holy Mary.
Conclusion: Already here, 30 years ago, the unconscious began to deal with the feminine aspect of "my" God-image

It is more or less at the time of Carl Gustav Jung's death, perhaps even in May (May devotions; see above).

On the other hand the atmosphere is timeless -- eternal.

During the devotion a performance of Beethoven's ninth symphony takes place. A famous conductor directs a famous orchestra. It seems to be a very solemn occasion. I do however not know what for.

But then, between the third and the fourth movement some speakers address the audience. The third speaker is Carl Gustav Jung. He looks very old and I realize that he has resurrected from death.

He begins to speak and says: Though I had much work to do in my garden, this service is important enough to me to say some words. I do not remember what he said.

Then the fourth movement begins. In it a black singer dances "fresh as a daisy" (Do not know if this is the right translation of "quicklebendig" or "quecksilbrig")

End of dream

We recognize here the same motif as in the first dream: Jung’s death and his obvious resurrection or reincarnation at the same moment. Further, the dream brings together linear time (the time of Jung’s death or shortly before) and eternal time; the time of “this world” and the time of the otherworld. This seems to be a solemn moment, and I interpret it today as the kairos, the moment in which the spontaneous incarnations like to happen. In them, eternal time and our time come insofar together, since out of the “always/everywhere,” of the Beyond, something new in our world is created. In this case obviously “a reborn C.G. Jung.”

The reincarnation happens between the third and the fourth movement. In Return of the World Soul I have shown that we cannot equalize the fourth with #4 (as usual). Instead, we have to realize that the fourth is #6 and the Seal of Solomon. It is the symbol for the unus mundus out of which the spontaneous (acausal) quantum leap (= #5 or the quintessence) happens, what leads to a “new #4”, the “new space-time,” ie new life in this world.

With the motif of the music the dream stresses first the idea of the so-called sphere music, belonging to the creation of the world (Pythagoras). Further the music stresses the quality of the first, the second, the third and the fourth. Since there is a break after the third movement, here is a very important change. In my interpretation: #1, #2 and #3 correspond to the respective qualities, the first, the second and the third. However, the fourth is not #4, but #6, the Seal of Solomon, or the bipolarity of the energy term [objective psychic energy / magic (matter-psyche) energy on the one hand and physical energy / magic (matter-psyche) energy on the other; Pauli effect]. Thus, we can conclude that the reincarnated Jung could talk exactly about this fact.

Jung would have to do in his garden. This is of course the relationship with the vegetative world. The vegetative world is a symbol of the vegetative nervous system – and in fact I read on June 19, 1976 in Jung’s Letters, Volume I, p. 258:

Quote:
There are experiences which show that the dead entangle themselves, so to speak, in the physiology (sympathetic nervous system) [vegetative ns in today’s language; RFR] of the living.

This is a further hint that Jung’s reincarnation happens on the level of the vegetative nervous system of humans, and that it is observable in the state of the Eros ego (vegetative ego).

In the fourth movement the black man dances very “quicksilvery.” As I realized during this year, dance always means incarnation, creation. It is symbolically equivalent to #5 as the quintessence, and it corresponds to what I call the (acausal) inner quantum leap.

Thus, the dream backs my conclusion that the reincarnation of Carl Jung happens in the vegetative nervous system.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Reincarnation of the unredeemed C.G. Jung
I would like to begin with my conclusions in the above mentioned thread:

Quote:
The Reincarnation of the Unredeemed Carl Gustav Jung

We can now return to the snippets of my ms about C.G. Jung I published in Patrick's thread Dream about Jung http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic ... ight=#8366 . I would like to give a short summary of them, and draw some final conclusions:

The beginning of Jung’s third vision of Dec 1913, the battle of the snakes, shows that Carl Jung had to repress the relationship with the vegetative body. Only like this he was able to define the Anima as symbolic thinking that compensated the directed thinking of the scientist. The confrontation between causal/directed thinking of the scientific ego and the symbolic thinking of the Anima (or the affects that transformed into it) he called Active Imagination.

The effect of this repression was that Carl Jung was not yet able to realize the Eros ego with its most important vegetative sensation function. Thus he neither was able to create a conscious relationship with the vegetative body. His theory and his behaviour remained in the Neoplatonic world view.

Already in Transformations and Symbols of the Libido of 1911/12 Carl Jung defined the libido, psychic energy, as unipolar and masculine. Like this he was neither able to realize the real feminine energy, the magic energy. The latter corresponds to the Hermetic alchemical queen of equal worth as the king, and to the triangle directed to below of the Seal of Solomon of Hermetic alchemy. It is what it called the world soul or anima mundi, a magic principle in every atom of the body as well as of the universe.

This is why Carl Jung’s Anima is also unipolar. She does not correspond to the world soul, to the anima mundi (the latter also defined as a “trinity”), but to symbolic thinking. This way, the Anima complements the Holy Trinity to Jung’s quaternity, to his image of the inner God-image, of the (Logos) Self. It seems that in 1916 he had more or less defined this theory.

But then the spirits of the Dead were reincarnated in Carl Jung, more exactly in his vegetative nervous system or in his unconscious Eros ego. Since he was unconscious of the latters, he experienced psychokinetic events; as did Wolfgang Pauli, the physicist and Nobel laureate (Pauli effect!), who had the same problem of not being conscious of the Eros ego and the vegetative body.

Jung’s solution of the problem was doing Active Imagination with the spirits, and he taught them that the real God is Abraxas, the reunion of God and the Devil. Like this he tamed the spirits.

However, the depth psychologist did not integrate the process of the deification of the body, of the creation of the subtle body/body soul as the means for healing physical disease and for the individual survival in the afterlife (the two aspects of what Paracelsus called the vita longa). Carl Gustav Jung thus did not advance to the archetype of the Celtic Druids, the priest-physician, though in 1913 he had to step down to their underworld. He remained a (revolutionary) depth psychologist – somehow unconsciously split between Neoplatonic theory (complexes, archetypes, causal development of the Self in AION) and a Hermetic (synchronicity). He was not able to realize that there is not only incarnation in the world of the mind (= synchronicity) but also incarnation and even reincarnation in the world of the body and of matter. IMO, my Body-Centered Imagination and Symptom-Symbol Transformation serve this process.

Since Carl Jung was not yet able to integrate the (magic) priest-physician, in one of the latest dreams of Marie-Louise von Franz he must come back – to the Black Madonna in Einsiedeln, Switzerland, the magical feminine healing power, as shown in http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=76 . With the help of Active Imagination Jung was not able to integrate the Gnostic/Hermetic deification of the body – and this is why during his heart attack in a Near-Death Experience he had also an Out-of-Body Experience.

Thus, like Merlin Carl Gustav Jung is unredeemed [For Merlin see MLvF’s Jung Biography]. This is the reason why he must reincarnate; and as much as I understand this reincarnation happens into the vegetative nervous system (VNS) of some people (lets hope more and more). Symbolically seen this is the same as the marriage with the Black Madonna in the dream mentioned above, since all these healing processes happen in the VNS.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Reincarnation into the VNS
But what could this mean that C.G. Jung is reincarnated into the VNS of specific people?

I hypthezise that the VNS is connected to the unus mundus/psychophysical reality -- or in fact that it is the same "realm". Thus, reincarnation into the VNS means also "reincarnation" into the unus mundus/beyond. I would translate this into modern terms that this means that the deceased in the u.m. get higher negentropy. This would explain what Jung postulated:

Quote:
There are experiences which show that the dead entangle themselves, so to speak, in the physiology (sympathetic nervous system) [vegetative ns in today’s language; RFR] of the living. [Jung’s Letters, Volume I, p. 258

All this would also explain why I feel such an intense relationship with Jung (but also with MLvF and Pauli): they 'entangled themselves' in my VNS. There, on the one hand they give me all these creative ideas, and on the other they are redeemed (as mentioned in the above post). In this way they develop further. When I write this I am reminded of the three, who stood behind me and looked over my shoulders into the PC where I tipped my thoughs in. This was a very intense experience some time ago.

In this way Jung, Pauli and MLvF are in some way also incarnated into our world, into the world of space-time, i.e., the Logos world (Space and time are concepts that belong to the Logos/CNS world), into the world of inner spirit-psyche.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Reincarnation or Feeding on our Guts
Well, I dislike having to put the issue in such a negative form at first, but it is more attention getting this way. I posted whenever a couple of days ago I guess a replay of part of a post from 2008 (about a late 2004 vision) where the One and Only said it was too difficult for him to try to communicate in words at that time and it had something to do with not enough energy and his not seeming well and then his melting away. Actually he has explained most of what all that meant since then and illustrated it with various inner journeys we have taken. At one point fairly early on when he seemed to be residing with me practically 24 hours a day, awake or asleep... he said something about in effect he has to "feed" off of me in order to be with me in the earth realm and effectively communicate here. Well, that momentarily got me into a notion that perhaps I should send him back to his own realm rather than let him operate like a psychic vampire in mine. However, as has been discussed over on the Ann-Suzanne Blog, he clarified the issue by explaining the difference between "feeding" off of another being and "nourishing" one another as soul companions. His other terms I have already mentioned many times: sympathetic vibration, attunement, "being love", and so on. NOT by allowing trance-like possession of our mind, body, and soul by another entity. Instead, by having this become a equal and balanced two-way interconnection, he can be here in my realm, or I can be in his realm, or we can go into other realms together for some specific purpose. We usually do not go outward into the astral as in out-of-body experiences. We usually go inward to and beyond the core or essence of our being within the body.

Yesterday evening I was sleeping for several hours even after resting alot during the day. Only a couple of days before, there was very good news that our financial crisis is not as bad as it seemed and can be resolved apparently within the next several months. It was time to have a beneficial "crash" of sorts and let go of all the anxiety feelings that had been associated with the crisis mode. I had been checking in at the forum and reading the new interesting posts but not commenting on anything yet. Anyhow, I got up from my long evening nap after 11 PM. The experiences during some extended inner journeys with Lee were even more vivid and detailed than usual. I wrote down some notes about them. Let's see, then I was working on coming up with an example of the colors I saw. I did this in one of my goofy ways by taking a photo I found on the Internet of my Love Obsession when he was much younger than I ever knew him and using a variety of preset artistic effects on it. What was only dark speckled background around him then turned nicely into close to what I had seen as he and I approached a new dimension I had not "gone into" yet with him but had only seen from the outside recently.

Looks like I stopped here at the forum around 2 AM and re-read Bernie's post that Mats had just responded to. This time I decided to take a look at the link Bernie gave. Topic: "Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?" Personally I think the blabbering newscasters and Judge Judy were not victims of mind control but some kind of seizure or stroke event that can cause lapses in speech and coherence.

Looks like I should post this much before losing it and take a break before finishing the rest. The article above about mind control somehow led to one about a supposed face of Jesus (maybe) or another guy around the same time period in the Jerusalem area of the first century. Why I would get off onto an extended tangent about that I am not quite sure, but I have some pictures to add also to this post. When I downloaded the "Jesus" picture, it wound up in My Picture files between two images, one the famous Alchemy scene (man sticking head through into another dimension) and Durer's self-portrait making his own pose pretty close to appearing to be like Jesus. I will get back to this in awhile. Also, I need to have some quiet time to recall more about my vision experience last night where a highly unusual healing attunement was done as if on a musical keyboard by shadowy hands on my extremely weak and painful back area (due to osteoporosis from prednisone for asthma in past years). I am trying to teach myself to dictate these experiences into my digital recorder instead of just writing scribbles of a few scenes that otherwise get forgotten in a few hours to a day or two. Maybe if I go back into a snooze for awhile, I can suggest to the One and Only that something be done about my sore knees as well. :wink:

Suzanne

P.S. Remo, I did not see your post made just a few minutes before mine.
Quote:
All this would also explain why I feel such an intense relationship with Jung (but also with MLvF and Pauli): they 'entangled themselves' in my VNS. There, on the one hand they give me all these creative ideas, and on the other they are redeemed (as mentioned in the above post). In this way they develop further. When I write this I am reminded of the three, who stood behind me and looked over my shoulders into the PC where I tipped my thoughs in. This was a very intense experience some time ago.

What you say seems to me like the mutual nourishment that I just wrote about rather than a risky and vampirish possession. Lee illustrated this a couple of weeks ago with a synchronicity about the time he first held my hand by gently and affectionately entwining his fingers with mine.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16 pm
Profile Personal album
Founder

Post Re: Reincarnation into the VNS
Remo Roth wrote:
In this way Jung, Pauli and MLvF are in some way also incarnated into our world, into the world of space-time, i.e., the Logos world (Space and time are concepts that belong to the Logos/CNS world), into the world of inner spirit-psyche.

But how about an incarnation/reincarnation into the world of physics and the world on this side? This would mean that also the outer spirit-psyche aspect gets higher order. This is sure the case in the cure of disease with the help of SST/BCI. But could it also mean the cure of the disease of the world? Or the real reincarnation of specific deceased people? I do not know the answer (yet?).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

In the thread about Jung's reincarnation dreams I also presented the following (that contains the above Jung quote):

Quote:
Jung's Materialization and Dematerialization

I would like to present now the next, the fourth dream of Jung's reincarnation:

Three days after the above BCI/SST, in which I became a snake and in some way Abraxas, on Dec 27, 1997, I dreamed:

Quote:
Dream of Carl Jung's materialization and dematerialization

I am in a place I do not know, in the "somewhere else" perhaps. Suddenly Carl G. Jung "materializes." This means that out of the blue he becomes real, and becomes the old man that I know from the movie "Face to Face." He is limping and using a walking stick (as in "Face to Face"). Then, suddenly he "dematerializes."

I noted further that the stunning aspect of all this is the fact of the "materialization." It is not like in other dreams that Jung is just in them, but this materialization/dematerialization phenomenon is the important aspect.

Further I noted that, after my experience of becoming a snake, I had read amplifications about the snake.

Today, I see that the BCI/SST with the snake, described above, was the cause of this dream (if we can talk in this causal attitude about the snake event and the dream).

As you surely see, in the BCI/SST I fell unconsciously into the Eros consciousness. In this vegetative state I experienced the vegetative aspect of my body, the snake/Abraxas. The dream shows me today that it is in fact so that Carl Jung enters my VNS, so to speak, as he stated in the above quote:

Quote:
There are experiences which show that the dead entangle themselves, so to speak, in the physiology (sympathetic nervous system) [vegetative ns in today’s language; RFR] of the living. [Jung’s Letters, Volume I, p. 258]

However, it seems that C.G. disappears as soon as I transform back into the Logos state. Perhaps this is a hint that the reincarnation of Jung happens in fact in the "realm" of the vegetative ns, in the Eros Self or in the unus mundus, and it is only observable in the state of the Eros ego.

As some of you know, I am convinced today that similar events happen in UFO/Alien encounter. Since, however, the humans concerned are not at all conscious of the possibility of entering the Eros ego, they experience all this in the outside.

I concluded then that Jung's reincarnation happens only in the VNS; this means that he gets higher negentropy in the realm of the unus mundus. Thus, no concrete reincarnation into our world.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Post MLVF and Etienne Perrot
two dreams :

I / MLVF

I do not know if it's a dream or a fantasy, if it is a dream, it's very interesting, but if it's just a fantasy, it has no interest:
"Dream" of yesterday morning: Marie-Louise von Franz says she will come and see me, in my home
. I think she must be a ghost who has the power to materialize

II / Etienne Perrot

It must be a dream of 2009, if my memory is good. Etienne Perrot died in 1996.

I find myself in front of the house of Etienne Perrot. I do not know why. There are people inside. I think they'll eat. I'm heading towards the entrance. A woman comes to me and said I am not invited. Etienne Perrot wants to see me. He is in the garden. The woman will bring me to him
. We walk. I wonder how the meeting will happen. I tell myself it will be very special.

End of the dream ... frustrating

Does it mean that Etienne Perrot is reincarned into the VNS of the people in the house?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post Seven sermons
The seven sermons are in the Red Book.

I give the passages in the Red Book that do not exist in the traditional version (or just In The French version?) :

between sermons 1 and 2 :

between sermons 2 and 3 :

between sermons 3 and 4 :

between sermons 4 and 5 :

between sermons 5 and 6 :

between sermons 6 and 7 :

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm
Founder

Post Reincarnation into the VNS and Merlin
Remo Roth wrote:
But what could this mean that C.G. Jung is reincarnated into the VNS of specific people?

I hypthezise that the VNS is connected to the unus mundus/psychophysical reality -- or in fact that it is the same "realm". Thus, reincarnation into the VNS means also "reincarnation" into the unus mundus/beyond. I would translate this into modern terms that this means that the deceased in the u.m. get higher negentropy. This would explain what Jung postulated:

Quote:
There are experiences which show that the dead entangle themselves, so to speak, in the physiology (sympathetic nervous system) [vegetative ns in today’s language; RFR] of the living. [Jung’s Letters, Volume I, p. 258)

This morning I had a spontaneous idea which gives the whole thread a completely new direction: I realized that the whole phenomenon is very similar to the one of the incubi and succubi. And as we know, also MERLIN was the result of the rape of the virgin by an incubus.

The difference to the incubi/succubi story is the positive, constructive influence of the deceased C.G. Jung, Marie-Louise von Franz and Wolfgang Pauli in my case. Chistianity demonized the incubi/succubi, since its Neoplatonic background was causal and did not like acausality. As soon as we, however, accept singular acausal events, we can also accept the incubi/succubi as constructive forces.

Since they appear especially in erotic/sexual dreams, this phenomenon would explain why I had and still have so many sexual/erotic dreams and BCIs. In this way they would like to create new ideas in me, which first are created in the VNS/unus mundus and observed by the Eros ego, and then are transformed into the Logos ego (as inner spirit-psyche with higher negentropy, ie new cognition). This would also explain why I always write half in sleep and in a second step have to create something logically consistent. It would explain my creative work.

A funny detail is further that the last chapter of MLvF's Jung Biography, Le cri de Merlin, deals exactly with this product of the virgin's rape by the devil. Up until today I have never seen that Jung's reincarnation in the VNS could be seen on the background of the incubus/succubus phenomenology (but in a constructive way).

At the end of the chapter and thus of the book MLvF interprets the disappearance of Merlin in the 'love union' with Niniane on the one hand as a 'death marriage' -- what BCI is, too. On the other she says that Merlin becomes in this way what he ever was: the spirit in the stone. And at the very end she writes the following (translated by Kristin):

Quote:
"How many heroes will now meet at this stone, in order to enter the great adventure of individuation, the inner journey. Today I am convinced that the destiny of our western culture depends upon this" The 11:11 Phenomenon

I understand this now in a completely new way: Merlin becomes a symbol of the product of the dreams in which a sexual relationship with the incubi/succubi happens; a product of the erotic-sexual dreams and imaginations, in which spontaneous new creation and incarnation happens.

Remo

PS: The incubi/succubi phenomenon is of course very close to UFO abduction. To me the latter even seems to be the modern form of the former.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Platonic World Soul Versus Pneuma of the Stoa
Remo Roth wrote:
At the end of the chapter and thus of the book MLvF interprets the disappearance of Merlin in the 'love union' with Niniane on the one hand as a 'death marriage' -- what BCI is, too. On the other she says that Merlin becomes in this way what he ever was: the spirit in the stone.

Here I would like to specify an important aspect of tghe spirit in the stone:

In Jan 2011 I have realized that during Renaissance the original World Soul of Platon and Plotin, of Neoplatonism, has been replaced by the World Soul of the Stoa, the Pneuma. This is insofar very important as the Neoplatonic World Soul is directed by the spiritual principle in the Empyreum, or in Christianity in the Heavens (the Christian God), in the Stoa, however, it is a principle of matter itself that does not need any leadership of a spiritual principle.

This differentiation helped me also to see the difference between Active Imagination and Body-Centered Imagination: In the former one deals with inner spirit-psyche (the Neoplatonic world soul), in the latter with matter-psyche (the World Soul of the Stoa).

In this way I was further able to find the historical roots of my distinction between spirit-psyche and matter-psyche. The former is split into outer spirit-psyche or physical/chemical energy and inner spirit-psyche or objective psychic energy (C.G. Jung), the latter is not split and is the magical energy of the unus mundus or psychophysical reality. It seems that it is also the energy of the deceased, and when we do BCI -- especially with sexual dreams and fantasies -- this energy receives higher negentropy (or higher order). This results in a reincarnation of them in the VNS.

On the other hand, the whole process happens also as a result of the artificial fission of the atom (as described above). However, in a destructive way -- incubi and succubi.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 am
Profile WWW

Post Entangled or Entwined with the disembodied?
Hi All, Seems to me that it is rather severely risky business to be entangled with the deceased or other disembodied entities. It can definitely sometimes be called "possession" literally and result in dangerous insanity with life-threatening consequences to ourself and others. I mentioned briefly as a P.S. in a post above to Remo that the One and Only entwined his fingers with mine very gently and affectionately the first time he ever held my hand. I could not find the image to paste in then because I had not saved it to my computer but sent it to myself by E-mail to save that way. Here it is below. My older man friend/love was not trying to mangle and violate me which is the human sexual predator version of incubi/succubi nasty behavior. People who overly entangle themselves with one another can often be the ones who will harm or kill the supposed loved one if he or she wants to end the relationship or has fallen in love already with somebody else. Considering I would not want to be in a love and sex partnership with a domineering person like that... then why would I want to let disembodied creatures attack and control me either? That is what they have been more than rumored to do. The Internet has lots of first person stories of having been tricked, seduced, abused, and almost killed by spirit "lovers".

Anyhow, the nice entwined fingers image resulted from looking up some of the silly spam words ... but the spam word (Huong) for the image result was different from the ones (Jackson 681) that shortly thereafter provided a description for the fingers image... I was going back and forth between the two to try to figure out how that could possibly happen.

Google search for Jackson 681: 3/22/2011 1:48:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
My Favorite Quotes (Jackson)
The Best Recently Added || Show All Show Only Famous
<< Previous 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next >>

Submitted by Anonymous, 9/2/2002 3:48:03 PM

(681)

A Favorite of 3747 Users

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in." - Unknown

Suzanne comments: But not clenching so tightly that the resulting relationship becomes destructive. Communicating and cohabiting with a deceased loved one who was a decent, kind, and devoted person while alive is not even remotely related to letting unknown and highly deceptive incubi/succubi jump our bones and suck on our erotic energies. Reportedly it may not be so easy to get rid of such vampirish entities once they have been allowed intentionally or unintentionally to violate our personal boundaries.

Remarkable Healings: A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness
Posted by admin | Posted in Psychiatry | Posted on 23-03-2011

Product Description

While most doctors agree that our emotional state affects our physical health, few would give credence to “spiritual influences”. Dr. Modi discovered that during hypnotic therapy many patients claimed to have ‘entities” attached to them, living in their energy fields and affecting their behavior. This book demonstrates the technique which she developed to “clear” these energy fields. Amazon.com Review

Over the centuries, doctors have tried countless therapies to battle mental illness–from shock therapy to drilling holes in the head–and have had little success. In Remarkable Healings, Dr. Shakuntala Modi offers a revolutionary psychotherapeutic treatment that dips into the controversial realm of past-life regression and demonic possession. It might sound like she is straying outside the bounds of credible psychiatry, but compared with some of the methods her peers still employ, Modi’s therapy is conspicuously humane, preserving the patients’ physical health and concentrating on repairing their problems at a fundamental level.

Interestingly enough, Remarkable Healings is not based on Modi’s own religious or spiritual beliefs, but is pieced together entirely from the reports of her patients, who discover under hypnosis that their psychological and physiological problems stem from supernatural causes such as trauma in a past life or the interference of a discarnate entity. The picture that emerges is an odd mixture of Christian motifs involving God, Satan, and hell combined with other ideas such as karma and reincarnation. Modi is the first to suggest that this milieu may simply be a construction of her patients’ subconscious, but stresses that treatment based on this system has a much higher success rate than conventional chemical and talk therapy.

Remarkable Healings could be seen simply as well-written entertainment revealing some of the darkest aspects of the human psyche, or as a source of instruction for defending against demonic possession, or even as a message of inspiration. However, perhaps the most far-reaching effects of Remarkable Healings will come from those therapists who are willing to set aside their aversion to unconventional methodologies and pass on the remarkable healings that Modi has discovered. –Brian Patterson

SOURCE: http://www.medicalbookz.com/

Suzanne

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 pm
Profile Personal album

Post MLVF painting
I found a better image quality

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Post Last dreams of Marie-Louise von Franz
http://www.adepac.org/P06-28.htm

it would be nice if someone could translate the Spanish text correctly in English.

Stein, who besides her patient was her friend, could follow in their last stages of life and relates that two years before her death she had the following dream:
"I saw a tree in the middle of a great forest, but I was standing in the water and had not much earth around me."
With the deepest sincerity, said she wanted all his friends knew that a gust of wind could knock her down. And a year before her death had a new dream
"I had written an eight-volume work on Arabic alchemy. My eight volumes before me and was quite happy with them. "
She understood the dream as an affirmation that her life's work was over. And a month before her death, was her ultimate dream:
"It's late and I have to rake up the grass so that the evening dew will not wet. I realize that the night will come quickly! "
The significance that she gave was the one who should put their affairs in order. In her last Christmas, said she would fight no more, something new in it, because until then had always fought. Was mentally alert, interested only in those who visit, and what was happening in the world, and remained so until the end. But she was often difficult to understand, because from that moment could hardly speak.
Wanted to die, and had no fear of death. She had said that with her book on dreams and death, she was convinced that life existed after death. And that step was taken in February 1998, at 2:15 am, at her home in Küsnacht on Lake Zurich (Switzerland).

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 pm
Founder

Post Re: Entangled or Entwined with the disembodied?
Suzanne wrote:
Hi All, Seems to me that it is rather severely risky business to be entangled with the deceased or other disembodied entities. It can definitely sometimes be called "possession" literally and result in dangerous insanity with life-threatening consequences to ourself and others.

Suzanne,

I think that I described this much too undifferenciated. I must think about it and hope that I can talk later of the whole phenomenon. Here I can already say the following: It depends very much on the state of consciousness whether the deceased are constructive or destructive. I think that many of these people that you mention are possessed by a power complex and thus as a revenge get possessed by the incubi/succubi.

Further, I think that not too many of them have done analysis. Thus, these incubi/succubi can also be shadow aspects, especially connected to suppressed sexuality. In think that one should only look at imaginations of people who have looked into their inside; otherwise no distinction is possible between complexes and the 'real deceased' -- a topic also MLvF was very much interested as she writes in the Introduction of On Dreams and Death.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 am
Profile WWW

Post Dreams of this night
ok

Last edited by fox on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Founder

Post Re: Dreams of this night
fox,

I think that this belongs into the Fukushama thread http://unus-mundus.fr/viewtopic.php?t=1087 .

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am
Profile WWW

Post Masculine Shame
Recently I finished reading Masculine Shame From Succubus to the Eternal Feminine by Mary Y. Ayers that I came across in synchronistic way on this post here.

Quote:

Masculine Shame: From Succubus to the Eternal Feminine explores the idea that the image of the succubus, a demonic female creature said to emasculate men and murder mothers and infants, has been created out of the masculine projection of shame and looks at how the transformation of this image can be traced through Western history, mythology, and Judeo-Christian literature.

Divided into three parts areas of discussion include:

* the birth of civilization and the evolution of the succubus
* the image of the succubus in the writings of Freud and Jung
* the succubus as child killing mother to the restoration of the eternal feminine.

the book is by Mary Y. Ayers due to be released later this month.

Overall I found it an interesting read and helped me appreciate Remo's work more. She has some interesting hypotheses such as from p. 118
Quote:
..I will argue that male separation from the mother requires not an annihilating act of matricide, but the restoration of the element of recognition, a movement which includes male shame and transforms its projection and distortions into sight [Author connects this to Salome's eyes openning for Jung]. In this shift the focus moves from the independence and autonomy of Freud and Jung, to an intersubjective relatedness with others.

And in the paragraph below,
Quote:
..He (Nietzsche) may have intuited the mother from whom males cannot really separate, the woman whose loss hurls one into a narcissistic wound that derives from the loss of fusion and omnipotence. It is only coming face to face with psychotic shame at the earliest layers of being that a man can transform the narcissism contained in images such as King Oedipus or Siegfried into a realization of masculinity that restores sight to both masculine and the feminine.

and I thought this is about BCI!

Peace,

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am
Founder

Post Re: Imaginatio vera and Nobel Award Dream
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, what is the imaginatio vera? It is the acausal association on the one hand, and the (acausal) observation of the images coming out of the belly. It is the acausality that makes the imagination "vera", true. It is the observation of the nature as she is, and not as causal thinking of mankind would like her to be.

On Jan 18 1996 I had one of my impressive Nobel laureate dreams:

Dream of the Nobel Award for discovering pure nature and having 'the nose ahead' (Jan 18, 1996)

I am at the Nobel laureate celebration. I do not know in which faculty I have won it. I know however that it has to do with my research results concerning the Seal of Solomon.

I remember especially two very deeply moving impressions:

1. In dawn I'm driving to the place where the Nobel laureate celebration will happen. There is yet a little mist, and everything is colored in deep blue and green. I feel an almost incredible happyness, since I realize that this is pure nature.

As an association I am reminded of Jung's experience in the Athi Plains, which he describes in his MDR.

2. I see me from the back of the hall speaking the Nobel speach in the big physics lecture hall (at the ETH in Zurich, where I heard in fact lectures on physics). It is magnificent. I realize that the profile of my face has changed in the way that the nose is much more ahead.

Spontaneously I associate: "Ich habe die Nase vorn." I have the nose ahead, an expression in German for someone who is far ahead the other ones.

Some time after the dream I understood it: The scene with pure nature means that I have found how nature really works when humankind does not intervene. It is the way in which one does Body-Centered Imagination: pure observation, no causal intervention. Only in this way we are able to observe the acausal incarnations of the world soul.

This discovery makes that I have "the nose ahead" all the other scientists. It seems that for this I receive the Nobel award.

I have re-read this thread and especially the post about one of my Nobel laureate dreams (see above). I have seen that I had it on Jan 18, 1996. This is a decisive date since the weeks before I had to engage in BCIs since incredible dreams and visions overwhelmed me during this period. Thus the dream is some sort of a confirmation that my BCI work was ok. I would like now to have a look back and talk about these imaginations.

I just see that I had already begun this description in The Clitoris of the World Soul,

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1059&p=12196#p12196

Thus, I will enter further visions, imaginations and comments.

Remo

[To be continued]

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Wrongly doing BCI and the strange disease
On Nov 19, 1995 I wrote in my notes that I got sick. It was a very strange disease. The doctor thought that it is some sort of a flue, but I was not convinced. I had the impression that it was something similar to Gopi Krishna's experience: The Kundalini snake dashed uncontrollably from the anahata into the sahasrara, from the 4th into the 7th Chakra. All this was connected with a very heavy headache. Further, I had the impression that all this had begun with a Dream about the hovering Jew and the Jewish book of prayers, on Nov 14, 1995 (see below).

During this time I frequently had a very strange bodily sensation: in the region of my heart I felt a trembling. It had begun in 1982, and I never understood what it was. Today, I think that it is the phenomenon that Lee Sanella describes in his book Kundalini - Psychosis or Transcendence?. More exactly, it was Itzhak Bentov who described the phenomen in Appendix A of the book. The phenomenon seems to have to do with the spontaneous awakening of the Kundalini. Physically it is described as a standing sine wave. This is shown in the figure that follows:

On Nov 14, 1995 I decided to enter a "BCI" with this trembling. The result of the "BCI" was the sensation that my body or something in my body began to rotate to the right. The sensation was similar to the one of a rolling mill. My spontaneous association was the fact that at the beginning of an out-of-body experience people have such sensations of rolling out sideways of their body. I futher was reminded of the fact that I was once intensely interested in this process {Oscillation -> rotation}.

Today I think that this "BCI" was wrongly done. I concentrated on my heart with the Logos. Today I would much more try to use my "ghosthands".

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:30 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Dream of hovering Jew and Jewish meditation book
I slept in and had the following

Dream of the hovering Jew and the Jewish meditation book:

I have a job at ETH, the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, but I am discharged.

Quote:
The beginning of the dream talks of the problem. My problem is that I am too much in the Logos. In this way I also tryed the "wrong BCI".

I enter a Jewish house of learning. It is completely built of wood.

Quote:
At the moment (Dec 2011) there is a comprehensive exhibition about the mysticism of the world. On Dec 15 I listened to a lecture about Isaac Luria (1532-1574), the revolutionary pioneer of the Cabbalah. He developed the concept of tikkun, the task of the restitution of the world after its destruction, which also means that man helps God in the restitution of the destroyed world and universe. In the lecture I have seen many parallels between Isaak Luria's Cabbalah and Hermetic alchemy.

In my dreams, wood (vegetation) always means the relation between the body and the subtle (= vegetative) body. Remeber the above quoted dream with my Nobel laureate speech, in which I was in a completely vegetative landscape.

Thus, the wooden house means the real way to do BCI

There is also a meditation room in which I experience a calm, positive and meditative atmosphere.

I take a prayer and meditation book and withdraw in a corner.

Reading in this book I experience a deep mystical shake. I begin to cry.

Quote:
My then-partner associated spontaneously the cry of Schechina when she had to go to exile.

It is the exile of my soul since my great-grandfather abandoned Judaism since he married a Catholic woman.

In the Cabbalah this is the so-called exile of Malchut, the splitting off of the 10th Sefira of the Sefiroth tree from the other nine Sefiroth. Since then, the Sefiroth tree, a symbol of the universe, is split. This happened also in me when I as a feeling/intuition type, because of my disablement, was forced to study.

The book has a longish shape.

Quote:
By this detail I was reminded of Jung's Telesphorus that he had carved in his childhood and put into a longish coffin. He tells us in his MDR that Telesphorus is the son of Asclepios, the archetype of the healer. Telesphorus symbolized the healing of the disease. This is why Jung compares it also with the Churinga of the Aborigines, and with the Kabirs, nature gods of the Demeter cult, which were associated with creativity and the life essence.

As a child I was also in some sort of a coffin, namely in Davos when I was enclosed in a cast for almost 3 years. Thus, the dream goes back to this initiation, and in fact, today, I feel that my initiation to the shaman happened then and there.

Quote:
An association with the dream was also a dream of July 5, 1983, in which a voice came and told me that my life task is the reconciling of the Islam with Judaism. It was also said that in this task Christianity plays the role of the mediator. The motiv of Nathan, the Wise by G. E. Lessing that fascinated me from the beginning on when I read in the age of 17.

Remark: In writing all this I feel again the above mentioned psychical shake.

I would like to bring the meditation and prayer book to the backmost room of the house. But it seems that to me there is no entrance, since I am not a Jew.

Quote:
Here the problem of the conversion of my Grand-Greatfather comes back. It seems that I am cut off from my roots because of his converting.

And now, a real miracle happens: In or near this backmost room sits an old Jew. With the help of his meditation he becomes able to hover. This is the peak moment of the ceremony that had begun with reading in the prayer and meditation book.

End of dream

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Ba'al Schem Tov
In sharing this dream my reaction is shivering, shivering, shivering!

I realize that the deepest reason for my bone tuberculosis (the reason for being buried in the cast for almost 3 years) was this being cut off from Judaism.

Consequently, after the dream I spontaneously associated with the Ba'al Schem Tov, the founder of Chassidism who was also a Cabbalist. He was a teacher and a shaman/healer. This detail shows me why I have to be a shaman as well as a teacher of all the things I had developed.

Gershom Scholem writes:

Quote:
When the Ba'al Schem had to deal with a difficult task, some secret work for the benefit of the creatures, he went to a specific place in the woods (!), lightened a fire and meditated. And everything happened what he had taken in hand.

Today, I know that this task is BCI, the modern form of Isaak Luria's tikkun.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The physician and Rabbi Loew come back
In the night to Nov 16, 1995 I dreamed that I was with a physician who had his practice in a farm ...

Further, I found back to Rabbi Loew of Prague. Some people say that he was the real founder of Chassidism. I met him first some decades ago in Prague. Then, some years ago I was again in Prague with my son Simon. He took the following picture:

In the background there is the tomb of Rabbi Loew in the Jewish cemetery of Prague.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Marie-Louise von Franz and the White Lady come back ...
But this is not yet the whole story! The real and frightening story comes now:

In the night to Nov 17, 1995 Marie-Louise von Franz came back in a dream:

Dream of Marie-Louise von Franz with the new manuscript, and the women who want sex

Once again I sensed the shaking in the region of the heart, of the Anahata. The problem seemed not to be solved yet.

I fell asleep and dreamed the following:

In a lecture, Marie-Louise von Franz shows us, my whole family, i.e., my then-wife, my son Simon and me, a handwritten book about a holy man. My association was the Sufi teacher Suhrawardi.

Quote:
I was very interested in the mystical philosophy of Suhrawardi. He postulated that in the moment in which the soul came down from the world of angels into our world it was split in two. One of them remains in the Heavens, the other enters the cage of our body. She is unhappy and thus the mystic has the task to re-unify the two parts.

This is of course very similar to the Hermetic alchemical opus and also a model of what I call BCI, today.

Further, there is an other very interesting aspect in Suhrawardi's mystical philosophy: The situation of the individual soul after death depends on the degree of illumination that one has reached during this life. This means implicitely that there is a life after death, and the more one has worked on one's individation -- the real one, and not the artificial of many Jungians (without any suffering, and especially any suffering on sexuality) -- the more individual this life will be.

Then MLvF lied on a bed and with distinctive motions showed us that she wants sex. She showed this with "Zuckungen", convulsions of her body. In German the word "Zuckungen" is etymologically related to "Verzückungen", ecstasy.

Quote:
Of course already then I knew that it was not the real MLvF that was meant

Then in an adjacent room -- I later realized that the adjacent room always means the unus mundus, the psychophysical reality, the realm of the world soul and subtle (vegetative) body -- another woman who also wants sex.

This woman asked me to -- rape her!

I was reminded of my "white lady" who earlier came to me in the night and also liked to have sex with me.

I was asked to rape the World Soul!!! What a horrible request!

End of dream

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post I refused to rape the White Lady and -- got sick
Of course, as a feeling/intuition type I refused this.

Then I got sick (see above) :twisted:

The Kundalini snake took revenge for not being raped by me :twisted:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post The rape of the World Soul
Today I know that the World Soul liked to be raped by me since She is raped by the artificial split of the atom!

She took me as the victim for the incredible crime of mankind when it decided to artificially split the atom, beginning with "Trinity," the first nuclear bomb in 1945.

And now She rapes mankind in the desasters of Chernobyl and Fukushima.

Could the UFO hovering over the (Muslim) dome of the rock in Jerusaleme be the solution?

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Discussion of Return of the World Soul
After writing the above post I opened my email box. Exactly in the moment of writing a friend asked me by email to have one or several lectures about Return of the World Soul ...

It is a circle that deals with what one calls Autopoiesis, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autopoiesis

Wiki: Autopoiesis (from Greek αὐτo- (auto-), meaning "self", and ποίησις (poiesis), meaning "creation, production") literally means "self-creation" and expresses a fundamental dialectic between structure, mechanism and function. The term was introduced in 1972 by Chilean biologists Humberto Maturana and Francisco Varela

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next