UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:20 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Reply to topic
 Phoenix UFOs and Gregory's and Chris' dreams 

Post In the Weeds
From/Through Gregory:

Quote:
And then I hear the words,

Voice: The sage in weed Sages.

I immediately thought of this song by Victoria Williams
She is a singer/songwriter who developed multiple sclerosis.
A album was made to help her called 'Sweet Relief'

This song comes from her album 'Swing the Statue'.

She begins with the quote from Matthew 13:29,30

"...While you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest..."

She doesn't write her lyrics in the CD. This is what I heard.

In whisper: "And through the clouds one could hear the angels singing....

Song begins:

Whoa in the Weeds
Whoa in the Weeds
Whoa in the Weeds

There was a man who walked rigid every where and where
He was always on the job
On his person was a picture
which no one has seen but he.
Oft times he'd pull it out-gaze into it and drift about.

Whoa in the Weeds
Whoa in the Weeds
Whoa in the Weeds

Now the picture had a different view
for everyone who looked into.
One man saw a tower high
Another saw the flower in the weeds

We watched quiet nature blow
and we walked in the midst of the weeds
Excuse me sir, I didn't mean to stare
but you gave me quite a fright

And then I turned and saw you were here too.

In the Weeds
In the Weeds
In the Weeds.....

Victoria thanks God of Heaven and Earth on the Album

Ryan

-T.S. Eliot: The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Wed May 24, 2006 4:28 pm

During Gregory's recent visions I have been reading Harding's PSYCHIC ENERGY (2ND EDITION - IT'S SOURCE AND IT'S TRANSFORMATION, not 1st edition - It's source and goal).

Especially this passage, p.457f, describing an illustration from Michael Maier, SCRUTINIUM CHYMICUM, longer title SECRETIORIS NATURAE SECRETORUM SCRUTINIUM CHYMICUM. Frankfort, 1687.

"Another alchemistic text runs: 'Deprive the shadow of its substance, and perform the work on the shadow.' This precept is illustrated by a picture showing a nude woman who bears painted on her breast a heart surrounded by flames, at which Cupid is aiming an arrow. Her shadow lies on the ground, and the alchemist with his instrument is working on the shadow. To the alchemist, the woman with the flaming heart would be Luna; psychologically interpreted, she would stand for the anima. The fact that her image casts so dark a shadow might imply an unhappy love affair. An erotic experience that finds fulfillment leads out into life, into the light of day, and does not cast much of a shadow. But when a man has fallen deeply in love, so that the image of the woman has seemed to be aflame - as in this picture in which Cupid, the god of love, himself takes a part, which signifies that it was a genuine, divine passion - and the empotions have found no outer fulfillment, but only frustration, the experience casts a shadow on his life that may stretch over all his years. The picture in SCRUTINIUM CHYMICUM presents such a situation, and the text states that it is through work on such a shadow that the inner change [transformation] may be brought about."

"There are two classical examples of exactly this situation, namely, Dante's passion for Beatrice, and the story of Francesco Colonna's lost love as he had told it under the allegory of Poliphile's devotion to the lady Polia. In each of these men the passionate love of his youth was frustrated.........."

From the perspective that remo has described based on quantum epistomology, acausality,etc, I think sometimes the dark shadow has aspects of the unus mundus background so that it is not so much the shadow or the anima as the world soul that is encountered. The individual provides necessary energy by willed devotion ("right" attitude") to the art, but suspension of will is essential to "consciously" [Eros consciousness] observe the world soul's creation/introverted creation.

This part of the book also includes interpretation of the "tower" symbolism suggesting (to me) the twin tower aspect of the result of the work, see plate XX ( from MUTUS LIBER in PRELUDE TO CHEMISTRY). P. 451:

" In the tarot picture [typical tarot deck/tower card] the tower is struck by lightening and destroyed, while the man and woman escape or are violently thrown out. In the picture in the Mutus Liber, however, the heat is moderated so that in the last section the work is represented as accomplished....The numbers at the right [100,1000,10,000,etc] signify the power of the philosopher's gold to multiply itself indefinitely."

Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm

Post See Edits to above dream of mine
I remembered some things and added them, then I made associations and added those. I am now placing this here which some may find interesting...From: http://www.psyche.com/psyche/autiot/lammed.html a site who presents Carlo Suarès' Work.

Lammed

4 40 30

Gematria: 74

Biological: The directives given by the nucleus which contains the fundamental elements of organic life, the nucleic acids.

Suares: Ghimel-Lammed-Sheen (3.30.300): these three letter-numbers express a movement in progressive enlargement, from the uncontrolled functional action of Ghimel (2), through the controlled connecting agent Lammed (30), going as far as the universal Sheen (300), mythically considered to be the "spirit", of "breath" of God.

Lammed (30) is the projection of Ghimel (3) which is seed movement uncontrolled and thus is controlled animate motion. It is the motion of the planets and of the things which move on the planets. It is in space-time and thus is in opposition to uncontrolled motion of its bases Ghimel. It is man moving, and it is man's cells performing motion, it is the actual movement of all things, all matter. Where Ghimel is unconscious motion, Lammed is conscious-willful directed motion. Lammed is to Kaf the same as Ghimel is to Bayt, but its relationship is actualised -- seen or witnessed or felt at the known conscious level. Suares, Spectrograms

Lammed: spelled Lammed-Mem-Dalet: the projection of the infinite, uncontrolled movement of Ghimmel into existence as controlled motion and equilibria. The structures of Ghimel (3-40-30) and Lammed (30-40-4) are mirror images except for the interchange of 3 and 4. When the archetype Ghimel enters existence, it flips its (horizontal) structure and changes movement (3) to resistance (4).

The columns of threes and fours are unique in their interdependence: Ghimmel, Dallet, Lammed and Mem contain only energies from the third and fourth column, movement and resistance: the four require only themselves plus Tav to be spelled. They are reciprocal structures built from each other's energies and reflect the tightly interwoven biological process of stimulus (3-30) and response (4-40) by which the organism adapts to inner and outer life.

He then states that Lammed belongs to the Tarot Card: Justice

Keyword: Organic movement
Formative symbolism: Justice=Libra=Lammed=30 = balance=equilibration=controlled movement = choice between Aleph and Yod in Mozenaim where Venus is an illusion.
The controlled connecting agent in the organic sphere.

The iconography of this trump has one purpose: to point to the Scales of Justice, Libra, and its formative letter Lammed, 30, controlled organic movement. When the Wheel is recognized in its correct position above Justice, the theme of movement can be followed downward from the archetypal (uncontrolled organic movement, the Wheel, no human figures), to existential (controlled organic movement, equilibration) and cosmic levels in Sheen/Judgement, the Breath of God. Three figures on the Wheel, three points to balance, three risen bodies in the shape of Sheen. 3-30-300. What could be clearer?

Libra/Mozenaim, the seventh sign and the first above the horizon, begins the zodiacal sequence of objective existence prepared by the sixth sign, Virgo/Betolah under the formative Yod/10. These signs are all in the existential range of 10's, except for Pisces/Moon/Qof, 100, where cosmic Aleph is perfected.

I was born on the 3oth of September in Libra.

Ryan

Wed May 24, 2006 8:09 pm

Post the water rushes out
ALL:

This is such an immense thread now. The liquid seems to be pouring out from Gregory's 'dam' at a frequency that is only to be perceived/received. It seems to permeate the mind and disallow further analysis. The gathering together in the grove, or the sacred field with the flowering tree and the wheat (the plant of Demeter, the earth goddess, along with the blue cornflower), is our cathedral. All of Nature is the cathedral. It all seems to swirl together as the emanations of the world soul gather strength... Is this liquid like the water breaking before a birth takes place?

(Ryan, Chris - anyone else? - does it seem to you that Chicago has some resonance for all of us in some way that is very interesting now? I say this as the city has come up again, in Ryan's edits to his above dream. That is the place where my family lived for about 3 years. We were children and had what we can only manage to remember as UFO dreams and experiences, my sister and I both. This thread can't manage to support this question along with all the rest, so I'll just leave this to you for future possibility... )

Thanks everyone for all the amazing insights and personal accounts ongoing.

Kristin

Wed May 24, 2006 8:36 pm

Post Dam
From the 'Cipher of Genesis' by Carlo Suarès.

(The Hebrew Letters)Dallet-Mem-Tav (4.40.400): the physical resistance of structures, Dallet(4) finds its purveyor in the maternal waters, Mem (40), where all life originates. [b]Tav (400) is the exaltation of the entire cosmic existence in its utmost capacity to resist to-life-death. The root Dallet-Mem (Dam) is "blood" in Hebrew and the root Mem-Tav (Met) is "death". Thus the two together express the complete cycle of existence.[/b]
From my post Soul Music:

Quote:
Is 'blood' needed to bring the red tincture to completion? Is the soul music this aspect of blood?

In this case 'blood' which is found in the maternal waters is life as opposed to 'death'.

Quote:
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is renewed;

Ryan

Last edited by Ryan on Thu May 25, 2006 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm

Post Chicago- The Windy City
Judgement Keyword: Cosmic Breath

Formative symbolism: the Angel = Breath of God, Rouhh Elohim = 300. Cosmic Movement: universalization of the Wheel and Justice.

Ghimel-Lammed-Sheen (3.30.300): these three letter-numbers express a movement in progressive enlargement, from the uncontrolled functional action of Ghimel (3), through the controlled connecting agent Lammed (30), going as far as the universal Sheen (300), mythically considered to be the "spirit", or "breath" of God.

Sheen/Seen is the third mother letter. Acting on Mem, it produces Aleph. The symbol is the Angel, Ruahh Elohim, the Breath of God, or the Holy Spirit. The three figures mirror the points of the Sheen and symbolize the Breath from below as reflected by the next letter, Tav, Cosmic Resistance and the sanctuary of the High Priestess in her true place. The flag and cross are late Christianizations. This trump is totally defined by its Hebrew letter, Sheen.

Sheen: Gematria: 360/1010

Suares: Ghimel-Lammed-Sheen (3.30.300): these three letter-numbers express a movement in progressive enlargement, from the uncontrolled functional action of Ghimel (3), through the controlled connecting agent Lammed (30), going as far as the universal Sheen (300), mythically considered to be the "spirit", of "breath" of God. Through the action of Qof on Raysh we have the ultimate movement of: Sheen (300) which is symbolically the 'Breath' of God. Sheen looks very similar to the symbol for the wave function in quantum mechanics (psi) or the psi field of extra-sensory-perception. Sheen then represents a motion beyond the speed of light. It thus can be compared to pure thought, instantaneous communication, the collapse of the wave function paradox in quantum physics. Sheen is the projection of Ghimel (3) throught Lammed (30) breaking through the light barrier. Suares, Spectrograms

Sheen: spelled Sheen-Yod-Noun: 300-10-50/700: cosmic movement -- existence -- existential/cosmic life is Aleph's representative in the universe as the universal movment or wavefunction or Breath of God. Raysh and Sheen are the only two back-to-front letters

Sheen, 300, Rouhh Elohim, arises endogenously from within the universe (Raysh) itself -- life it is not endowed from the outside. Raysh is the only letter whose last letter is the first letter of the next letter. The two Sheen's of Raysh and Sheen (the only places they appear in the alphabet) are the two intertwined energies of structuration: the breath from above (turning spirit into matter); and the breath from below: turning matter into spirit.

Only three letters share the Yod-Noun root: Zayn, Ayn and Sheen. These three all bring existential life (Noun) into existence (Yod) (see Raysh). In Sheen we find the myth of the universal life-force energy.

The Spirit or Breath of God

Raysh, the twentieth letter of the Hebrew alphabet, is spelled Raysh-Yod-Sheen. The cosmic container, Raysh, contains in its structure, Sheen, the cosmic breath of Elohim.

We see that Sheen is cosmic life (500) in existence (10). Raysh (200), cosmic container, engenders (6) unstructured substance or undifferentiated possibility (Hayt, 8). This in turn is the breath (Rouhh) of Elohim which pervades and "creates" the universe:

KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon Strong's Number: 7307 Original Word Word Origin Rouhh from (07306) Transliterated Word TWOT Entry Ruwach TWOT - 2131a Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech roo'-akh Noun Feminine

Definition: wind, breath, mind, spirit breath wind of heaven

breath of air air, gas vain, empty thing spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation) spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour courage temper, anger impatience, patience spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented) disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse prophetic spirit spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals) as gift, preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being spirit (as seat of emotion) desire sorrow, trouble spirit as seat or organ of mental acts rarely of the will as seat especially of moral character Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power as endowing men with various gifts as energy of life as manifest in the Shekinah glory never referred to as a depersonalised force

All taken from http://www.psyche.com

I'll stop here.

Ryan

PS:
Quote:
Now the picture had a different view
for everyone who looked into.
One man saw a tower high
Another saw the flower in the weeds

We watched quiet nature blow
and we walked in the midst of the weeds

The Sears (Seers) Tower, The Corn Flower, The Cherry Tree? And the blood from its fruit?

Wed May 24, 2006 11:23 pm

Post Chicago is... My Kind of Town!
Where my Great Uncle worked on the development of the worlds' first nuclear reactor which started the first artificial nuclear chain-reaction.

Where I was born in 1957.

Where my grade-school girlfriend turned out to be the daughter of the Los Alamos scientist who created the first gram-scale quantity of Plutonium.

Where I witnessed a large winged-globe UFO hovering and maneuvering in the sky in the mid-60s.

Thu May 25, 2006 5:25 am

Post memories and ruminations
Hello Chris

I was born in 1957 too. Funny that we have similar first names. You weren't by any chance born in February, were you?!

Some personal information: Chicago - where we lived from 1962-64 and where my brother was born. I attended the Chicago Lab School, an experimental grade school where most of the professors who worked at the Univ. of Chicago (various departments) sent their kids. My dad was interning in medicine there. We lived very near the University in an old apartment building. It was kindof dangerous around there. There were 3 of us - all under 7 years. I used to have very strange dreams in those days, many involving circular staircases, strange elevators and long halls. Also, strange 'people' in what I took to be - masks. I considered these nightmares. It was a very intense time, altold. My sister believes she may have been abducted from that point in time maybe even up until sometime in the '80's(?). She had many dreams thereafter over the years, and also a period of time of forgetfulness about this fact (before she read some UFO/ET abduction literature that is, I think in the 'early 90s).

I remember being sent home from school on the day that John F. Kennedy was assasinated. It was the weirdest thing ever. It was as if the world had come to an end. We didn't have a t.v. at home, which was probably a good thing.

My dad just remarked, about 3 days ago, unprovoked (as we were talking about those days a little), "Yup, University of Chicago, where they developed the first atomic bomb"....(he was, of course, very somber about it). You know, for some reason I had forgotten about this, except that you had mentionned it once before, and it was just so odd that it came up again the other night that I felt it was pertinent I post and ask about the connection.

There was just something VERY strange about that time in my/our life/lives, I reckon. Thanks for your information above. Too amazing... And Ryan, thanks for the Kabbalic outtake(s) - very complex how it all appears to fit together.

Thanks everyone, as ever, for all the work and discussion. And Gregory - I am still ruminating over your visions. I must say that the word 'dam' has come up alot since reading about your latest mediation with the Sophia figure, which is not at all suprising (talk of 'taking the finger out of the dam' and so forth...). As well, there has been much other imagery which evokes a similar tale - just flashes of insight on my part. It seems that popular culture is rife with stories of 'holes' in the ground which need to be 'bombed', in one case by nuclear warheads, in order to safeguard, of all things, 'the country' (these are American programs). Astonishing just how far it has gone - in the wrong direction. But equally, on our part here, it is just as astonishing how fast the frequencies are moving in the RIGHT direction, as per your very recent understanding regarding the world soul Gregory. There is balance at least between the various contingents, but I do not think that the side of LOVE can ever really 'lose' - it is after all 'the water' - very strong, but equally gentle, as the Tao asserts.

Kristin

Thu May 25, 2006 8:15 am

Post The God of Openess!
Well,

It seems we have come full circle. The original dream spun from Gregory's reaction to Chris' Dream, reinforces the necessity of this 'church', this wedding. We are in opposition to the the wrath of God (Him?), which we have created as humans, who will suffer, if we don't turn inward and help Her be seen and heard; giving her, her rightful place of honor. She is the only one who is capable of 'renewing the ceremony of innocence'-through us, through Gregory to us.

So, our anti-atomic bomb goes back all the way to the very beginning...

Chris said:

Quote:
Chicago is...

Where my Great Uncle worked on the development of the worlds' first nuclear reactor which started the first artificial nuclear chain-reaction.

and Krisitn:

My dad just remarked, about 3 days ago, unprovoked (as we were talking about those days a little), "Yup, University of Chicago, where they developed the first atomic bomb"....(he was, of course, very somber about it). You know, for some reason I had forgotten about this, except that you had mentionned it once before, and it was just so odd that it came up again the other night that I felt it was pertinent I post and ask about the connection.

It seems Chicago may be wanting to be noticed...Chicago surrounded by wheat and corn and weeds in the Heart of the Mid-West of the United States.

And what need we do? Help the flower, the tree, nature, Her! grow and spread her radiations in every direction, in opposition to the tower. As Gregory has done, as I am sure all of us in some way, have opened up to her- "The God of Openess"!!!

Ryan

PS Edit: I think the only way to soothe the wrathful aspect, (my Rage in the dream) is uniting him with the feminine. That he becomes more than just (Cocks) the dark aspect of the masuculine. In her embrace, he will be calmed and united, (by the Holy Spirit of the tender dove?) by Love.

Thu May 25, 2006 10:33 am

1957... Sputnik launches and we're born at the dawn of the Space-Age!

I was born in December... this is funny... Friday, December 6, 1957 at 6:12 PM: 6th day of week, 12th month, 6th day of month, 12 (= 5 +7), 6:12 which generates this repeating 6 12 6 12 6 12 sequence.
After I was born, my family moved up to Eveleth, Minnesota for a few years before moving back down to Chicago again. While I was up there, my mother was involved in local politics for a while and I actually got to meet JFK and shake his hand when she was on the welcoming commity when he passed through the state on his campaign. Then I was back down in Chicago when he taken out and I remember being sent home, too... and there was this chilling, ominous dread that permeated the house: all of our relatives were gathered there watching the TV and it was like I was in this horror movie. It was, as you say, very end-of-the-world-ish... no one knew what was going to happen next.
You mention it being a very strange time in our lives, and that is so true. There was a TV show on at the time, The Outer Limits, that captured for me the zeitgeist of what was going on in the world... massive UFO flaps were occurring throughout the U.S., televised space launches, ongoing above-ground nuclear testing... There was this impending sense of urgency that came through... that we were at a critical point in time where the fate of the world hung in the balance.. the presence of "the Other" was imposing itself upon the planet, fueling an already paranoid mindset with the sense that we were being observed by aliens with unknown intent from beyond our world. Add to that my early-childhood A-Bomb Man encounter and Winged-Globe sighting, and my world was sooooo different from everyone else that I never really fit in with any group of people throughout my life.
In 1967 I moved from Chicago on Lake Michigan to Superior, Wisconsin on Lake Superior... I always seem to be around these giant bodies of water.

Chris

Last edited by Christopher on Fri May 26, 2006 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu May 25, 2006 5:07 pm
Site Admin

...and my world was sooooo different from everyone else that I never really fit in with any group of people throughout my life.

Chris

I hope you feel a bit more related here then?

:wink:

Roger (born December 24th 1958, about 2:30 AM)

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu May 25, 2006 5:29 pm
Profile Personal album

Post A Time of Reckoning Nears
All,

I guess I must post further visions - it seems to be a part of my role in this task of carrying forth the new birth of the Goddess. I hope they help you as they have helped me see a bit further into the coming APOCALYPSE of LOVE it seems.

I sprinkle in some few comments to give you my sense of what seems to be going on but I do not want to engage in a detailed analysis at this time as I feel that would be a wrong place to be for me - in the Logos - as Sophia warns me (us?) against at the end of this vision sequence. I guess that we must stay quietly in a wu wei place as much as possible and observe HER needs for our observation so that SHE may proceed to unfold in as many degrees of freedom as possible in the new incarnations that seem to be at hand. This is my best guess of our service to HER and in that manner we each play our role and we should never discount our "wounded" healer role whether we consciously understand what our role is or not. I hope I do not step on any toes sharing this thought.

Tues. 23, May 2006 Visions @ 7 PM (Pacific Standard Time)

“Many Things Will Come Now – Many”

Sophia is here with me in the blackness holding a single sheet of paper in her hand.

About ten minutes of waiting in the blackness pass and then I see a vision of an old woman with her back to me sitting at the edge of a lake on flat monoliths of black stone. Her feet seem to be in the water. She has black hair and she wraps a cloth or something around her left forearm and then hits her left forearm against her left leg. Over and over again she repeats this action.

Then I see in the blackness the tip and sharp edge of the blade of a scythe that is pressed hard against the surface of the earth and a strange greenish color glints off the blade. I immediately think of the grim reaper. I guess it means judgement.

Now a very large Sophia all in black (I have never seen her dressed in black before in the visions.) appears in front of me in the blackness. Looking down at me she says,

Sophia: Many things will come now – Many.

<The Grim Reaper aspect of Sophia is coming forth apparently as some kind of judgement against our world. My hopeful take on trying to understand this image is that she brings blackness and thus she comes to collect the resulting “death” caused by this blackness, i.e. the Logos ego consciousness - so that the wu wei or black consciousness way will now guide the souls of mankind. Further the green glint off the tip of the blade in the vision segment just above seems to be a reference to the message of the voice which said The sage in weed Sages and so it seems the vegetative wisdom Sages about the coming of LOVE for that is what unfolded after the green Sage business in the previous segment of visions posted on the UM forum. >

I see a new looking interlocking log home with a green roof in a deep woods. The canopy of trees is thick so hardly any light comes through. The wood is a deep orange looking color.

<I guess this is the goal and nature of the new creation - a subtle body which embraces the wisdom of the vegetative and knows how to live out of a dimmed Logos. >

I see in a black and white scene a single barren tree in an area of bare ground.

I see what looks like giant grasshopper eating something. It looked like they were eating human beings.

It is hours later and Sophia says,

Sophia: You should be careful – do not be too far away.

I assume she means to tell me to stay in Eros consciousness as much as possible.

<Perhaps we all should – as we await to play our parts in this unfolding drama of the world soul's return.>

Gregory

Thu May 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: A Time of Reckoning Nears
Gregory Sova wrote:
It is hours later and Sophia says,

Sophia: You should be careful – do not be too far away.

I assume she means to tell me to stay in Eros consciousness as much as possible.

<Perhaps we all should – as we await to play our parts in this unfolding drama of the world soul's return.>

Gregory

Yes this is of the utmost importance to me, like freshly cleaned out canals, we should be wu wei-ting for the flow to come.

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu May 25, 2006 6:10 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: A Time of Reckoning Nears
Gregory Sova wrote:
I see what looks like giant grasshopper eating something. It looked like they were eating human beings.
Gregory

Another treat from 1957 is the mind-bending sci-fi big-bug schlock classic, The Beginning of the End in which grasshoppers eat radioactive grain and grow to the size of buses and menace Chicago!

Chris

Last edited by Christopher on Thu May 25, 2006 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 25, 2006 7:13 pm

Post Give Blood Today!
To All,

It is as I feared, Land of Lincoln, born in a log cabin.
Civil War Slavery
The rage of the Black Man
The rage of the Indian and Muslim
The rage of Woman

Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin
Nuclear Silos, Wheat Silos that circle a Nation

All Indian Names
Covered Up Like The Past
In Dirt, Concrete and Blood
All borrowed soil

We don't Live in Time Zones
We Live in Cree, Cherokee, Iroquois, and Algonquin

Judgement seeking Justice and She wants Blood
Our Blood - Do You Understand?

She wants our blood for her baby
Where is our Blood?
Where is our Soul?
Our Soul is in Our Blood
The Blood in our veins is where we find the soul music
The Soul Music is all of ourself...that which we need to give
All of ourself...Do you Believe?
Does 'All of You' Enter into the Process through the door?

The Love Songs
The Soul Songs

It's always blood
blood is life-

Give her your blood- or she shall take who she pleases...

Amen

Thu May 25, 2006 8:16 pm

Post She is the High Priestess
The High Priestess

Keyword: Sanctuary of Energy

Formative symbolism: Reconciliation of Tower and Hanged Man. Ultimate end of all energy. Tav forms Lavanah/Moon with the dual qualities of Freedom and Slavery.
Tav (400) is the exaltation of the entire cosmic existence in its utmost capacity to resist to life-death.

Where then, is the Temple?

The High Priestess sits, the Moon at her feet, between the two pillars of the energies of night and day, before a veil decorated with pomegranates, symbols of fertility.

Behind the veil is the sanctuary of energy and the secret of endogenous, continuous, creation, as the result of the two poles of energy, Jachin and Boaz. Hidden is the equal role of the feminine in manifestation, and the position of the human psyche in the scheme of creation

Lvanah, the Moon, alone is inside...at the centre. Therefore it is inside (us).

The identity of the last Tarot card, corresponding to and deriving from the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, is the most important after the Fool, because Tav is Aleph's counterpart, in which we find the Seal of Creation

Ryan

Thu May 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Post The Temple and the Chair
Dream/Vision From 2003 (I am reminded of it from my dream (above) of Lammed, the lower case 'h' that looks like a chair)

I am so to speak suspended in space, I have no feeling of body, only eyes to see.

In front of me is a cylindrical structure it is golden and short, a about 2m or 7ft high. The diameter, is perhaps 10m or 35ft...on the right side of the 'temple' is an opening about twice as wide as it is high. Inside is a radient golden glow, as if illuminated from within. Directly in view from the opening/the door I can see a single wooden chair, waiting to be sat in. The outside of the temple is surrounded on 2/3 of its circumfrence by what I would call tall, thin, pyramid or obelisk sculptures. The distinctive features are that the pyramid aspect begins at the bottom (not just at the top as is normally case in obelisks) and the whole structure/sculptures curve toward the center. I don't know how many there are, but I can only guess between 7 and 8. The sculptures don't circle in front of the 'temple', but remains open, inviting one to enter. It is then revealed to me, as if I have x-ray vision, the contents of what is inside the sculpture. It flashes before my eyes. There are men inside, perfectly sculpted waiting to come out, and be released.

All of it, everything that I saw was called 'Portico'.

End of Dream

Thu May 25, 2006 9:22 pm

Post SHE Has Made Contact with Our Planet
All,

This will be my last post because for the next 24 hours I will be observing the blackness and whatever may want to appear as much as possible during this time. I strongly encourage all of us to do so. SHE needs us to observe this unfolding. Let us each make our offering to the GODDESS. The reason I do this is because of what began to appear in my visions today just after noon Pacific Standard Time.

I see a vortex of energy bluish in color and it reminds me of the bluish glow one sees emanating from a nuclear reactor whose rods are under the water - it also looks lke the flame of a gas stove that pure varitey of blue glows. I see now that it has intersected with the South Pole of our planet Earth.

The scene changes and now I see an enormous tidal wave of this deep erie blue rear upwards in the blackness and soon its front face slopes forward moving from my left to my right. And then I see a "ring" of bluish glow that is already moving upwards from the South Pole - it is the leading edge of the tidal wave. As I observe this phenomena I wonder if this psychophysical energy will travel with the speed of a normal physical tidal wave or at about 500 miles per hour. If so it will take 24 hours to travel from the South Pole to the North Pole. I figure it will reach my area between 6 and 7 AM on Friday 26, May 2006. It will reach the equator at midnight on Thursday 25, May 2006 - all these timings using Pacific Standard time. Thus each of you depending on your latitude can estimate this one assumed version of how the world soul chooses to enter our world.

I don't know if there will be a communications blackout or not. If there is this will certainly be a final message until further developments I guess.

Love to all,

Gregory

Thu May 25, 2006 9:34 pm

Post The Eight Figures in the Obelisks?
Chapter 29 of The Second Coming of Reb YHSHWH, by Carlo Suares, Weiser, 1994 (Carlo Suarès)

"The Eight Propositions"

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" (Therefore, observe it there!-my note)(Luke 17:20-21). And this would be the keynote of the New Era. Here are the eight propositions:

1. Seek your total individuality. Don't write it down anywhere. Don't give it a name. Any definition of yourself is a deceptive hideout.

2. You will not find your total individuality. It is your total individuality that sees you, that witnesses your doings. It acts in our space-time continuum but is not restricted to it.

3. Your total individuality is your soul. It abides in the indeterminate plurality of universes. Because it is alive, it is evolving. Because it is outside of time, its evolution is only the time that you need to permit it to find you. Because it is multidimensional, it contributes to the composition of an Ecclesia. It is one and innumerable.

4. Your soul will not find you as long as your consciousness is made of the stuff of false evidences created by your mind: as long as you do not feel a sense of suffocation in those space-time false evidences.

5. The death of false evidences is a psychological death, announcer of resurrection. Each false evidence denounced opens a window in the inner space where the measurable dies.

6. This death of the measurable in the inner space is a personal experience. All that is said to you about it will prevent it from occurring. Do not listen to the professionals of any religions.

7. Beyond this death, our infinitely multiple individuality reveals to our present person that we are only one of its multifarious manifestations. We then meet the other manifestations of our soul spread out through history, still present and alive.

8. So this consciousness emanating from our soul integrates its earthly past and also its future. It knows itself continuous, without limits. It is all-consciousness, it penetrates every consciousness, it understands every consciousness, and that understanding is love.

Ryan

Thu May 25, 2006 9:37 pm

Post When the Child Was a Child
I am laying down and it is black. I am following Gregory's advice.
Many things happen. Energy is spilling everywhere, and that energy is light.
I feel blue waves of light, like donuts circling me, around my legs, my groin, my torso, arms, head
Waves come splashing down from my head to my feet.
They are binding me.

It is quiet, and I am passively allowing what ever to happen.
I remember my dragon, and the lights and angels that entered me.
I feel loss, and shame for breaking his neck...I didn't know, I didn't know what to do.

I am being spoken to, and I am listening,
I am being asked, if I believe.
I say it is difficult, but I am trying.
She says, you will believe.

Then a tree starts growing, from the hole in my stomach, it never had repaired, or perhaps it was always there.
A thick tree, growing higher and higher
It begins to blossom, and it is the cherry tree
Leaves grow and they begin to bleed.
The blood drips like rain to the ground
and forms a puddle, this puddle forms a river, this river a lake, the lake an ocean
Soon this ocean spreads and covers the earth-the earth is now a blood red ocean
completely covered. Nothing is left except this blood red sphere in the darkness of space
And we are One.

I then hear this song in my head:

Van Morrison Song Of Being A Child Lyrics: From the Philosopher's Stone Album

When the child was a child
It walked with arms hanging
Wanted the stream to be a river and the river a torrent
And this puddle, the sea
When the child was a child, it didn't know
It was a child
Everything for it was filled with life and all life was one
Saw the horizon without trying to reach it
Couldn't rush itself And think on command
Was often terribly bored
And couldn't wait
Passed up greeting the moments
And prayed only with it's lips
It didn't have an opinion about a thing
Had no habits
Often sat crossed-legged, took off running
Had a cow lick in it's hair
And didn't put on a face when photographed

It was the time of the following questions
Why am I me and why not you
Why am I here and why not there
Why did time begin and where does space end
Isn't what I see and hear and smell
Just the appearance of the world in front of the world
Isn't life under the sun just a dream
Does evil actually exist in people
Who really are evil
Why can't it be that I who am
Wasn't before I was
And that sometime I, the I, I am
No longer will be the I, I am

It gagged on spinach, on peas, on rice pudding
And on steamed cauliflower
And now eats all of it and not just because it has to
It woke up once in a strange bed
And now time and time again
Many people seem beautiful to it
And now not so many and now only if it's lucky
It had a precise picture of paradise
And now can only vaguely conceive of it at best
It couldn't imagine nothingness
And today shudders in the face of it
Go for the ball
Which today rolls between it's legs
With it's I'm here it came
Into the house which now is empty

It played with enthusiasm
And now only with such former concentration
Where it's work is concerned
When the game, task, activity, subject happens to be it's work

It was enough to live on apples and bread. And it's still that way
When the child was a child berries fell
Only like berries into it's hand. And still do
The fresh walnuts made it's tongue raw. And still do
Atop each mountain it craved
Yet a higher mountain. And in each city it craved
Yet a bigger city. And still does
Reach for the cherries in the treetop
As elated as it still is today
Was shy in front of strangers. And still is
It waited for the first snow. And still waits that way
It waited restlessly each day for the return of the loved one
And still waits that way
It hurled a stick like a lance into a tree
And it's still quivering there today

The child, the child was a child
Was a child, was a child, was a child, was a child
Child, child, child
When the child, when the child, when the child
When the child, when the child
The child, child, child, child, child

(added words by Van Morrison)
And on and on and on and on, etc. And onward
With a sense of wonder
Upon the highest hill. Upon the highest hill
Are you there
Shassas, shassas
Up on a highest hill
When the child was a child, was a child, was a child
Was a child, was a child, was a child, etc.

(fade to end)

Thu May 25, 2006 10:59 pm

Post May 25, 2006 The Feast Day For the Ascension of Christ
All,

Something I forgot to post - am taking a very short break. The visions I am having come through are phenomenal - the vortex of psychophysical energy that attached itself to the South Pole seems to be some kind of umbilical chord and the vortex is a worm hole transferring the nutrients into the placenta that is enveloping Earth. Keep observing as much as you can whatever may appear in the blackness or just even the blackness itself.

Gregory

Fri May 26, 2006 1:44 am

Post 'at time to every purpose under heaven'...
PEACE everyone, for what will be, will be.

"We are starlight, we are golden, and we've got to get ourselves back to the Garden" - Joni Mitchell

And so we shall.

The High Priestess is Isis, the "Co-Emergent Mother" of the Alchemical Qabalah. Lucius Apulius, whose book "the Golden Ass" was recommended to Ryan, was a Roman priest of Isis. In his book, Isis is described as the 'only one goddess'. Courtesy of David Goddard, from his Tower of Alchemy text, pgs. 116-118, we find the following:

Quote:
In Alchemy, Isis is the 'World Soul', the universal subconscious resevoir[my emphasis]. She also represents the deepest substratum of the personal unconscious of the individual that holds all the subconscious memories and karmic traces from all previous incarnations. As mentionned, subconsciousness is the magical agent. So, when alchemists refer to "our Isis", they are speaking of this deep aspect of mind that, like Isis in the ancient Egyptian myth, seeks and finds the scattered parts of the dismembered Osiris (self-consciousness) and integrates and unites them--the Isis who, by her magic (the Fiery Power [which is,however,masked from view by her veil!...]), raises Osiris from the dead, from three-dimensional consciousness, to become the Horus-King (Pharoah), the Hawk of Gold, symbol of the Superconsciousness state of Enlightenment. It is through the subconscious...that the Great Work is achieved. This saving, healing "Saviouress" is called, in the Mysteries, the White Isis[my emphasis]. The advantage of using a single name--Isis--to represent these different activities is that it acts as a constant reminder that, ultimately, all forces are from The One, and in The One.

Furthermore:

Quote:
The Black Isis is that aspect of the universe that finitizes[my emphasis], that draws the freely-distributed energy ([the sephirah of] Chokmah) and concentrates it into units. It is passive in the sense that it doesn't originate the energy, but collects and holds that energy in form. Qabalistically, this is Binah and astrologically, it is the planet Saturn. Black Isis is veiled because energy is veiled within form. Until various scientific instruments were invented, however, most of humanity didn't know that: all was energy. Therefore, Black Isis is Ama, the dark, sterile mother of Binah. Here we have a deep Quabalism. Biologically, you cannot have a sterile mother. From the point of view of eternal Spritit, the 'children' of Ama, of Black Isis, are finite and short-lived because all forms change. Isis, in her black aspect, veils the light of Spirit. It is said of her that "None may lift my veil and live" (originally this was attributed to the ancient goddess, Neith, the weaver). In other words, no one in whom the sense of duality persists may lift her veil and live again as they have before[my emphasis]. For, to see through the veil of Isis is to see through Maya and natural apearances and perceive the First Matter, Shunyata, the void.[emphasis mine]

Here we have presented for us both the White and the Black Goddess, the dual Sophia of Gregory's visions. Deepest wisdom tells us that there is only "one" Isis, but her dual role allows us to better understand what kind of undertaking we are commencing with these intense visions. It is quite a challenge, as Gregory's intention to be a 'receptacle' for further such emanations truly attests. I do wonder now if the word "weeds" in the phrase "the sage in weed Sages"could also be referring to the mourning dress of a widow, an old English term to describe the black clothes of a grieving widow, as in 'widows weeds'? Gregory is also from 'Weed' California. Gregory accepts this role as a Sage who grieves, and through mourning comes ------- the entrance of the World Soul into our world?

We do not know.

I withdraw also now...

(this 'type' chose to present itself in large letters, so I have left it to its own synchronicity...).

Kristin

Fri May 26, 2006 1:55 am

Christopher Ross wrote:

...and my world was sooooo different from everyone else that I never really fit in with any group of people throughout my life.

Chris

I hope you feel a bit more related here then?

:wink:

Roger (born December 24th 1958, about 2:30 AM)

Hey Roger,

Yeah... well, eventually you have to discover how to live among the Earthlings and have fun with them while at the same time pretending to be one of them :wink: so they don't get too suspicious :shock:

Fri May 26, 2006 5:07 am

Post "Meeting Place"
CHICAGO is a Native American word which means "meeting place" ! This I just remembered with the help of my sister. Ryan, your stream of consciousness post regarding 'Chicago' and surrounds, including a list of the tribes of the area, was spot on. I would guess that the Unus Mundus is our 'meeting place' then - a place 'between worlds' perhaps?

My sister and I have spent the last few hours allowing the energies to wax and wane around us. Much is being engendered - Gregory is surely a cipher for this unfolding. There was an under-ocean quake of some kind in the South Pacific, I believe, just today (Thursday the 25th in N. America) - in "the Maryanas"(sp?) I think (sorry, no source listing right now). The name of the location itself and the fact that this occured 'in the ocean' (radiating outwards) is quite astonishing in alignment with Gregory's Sophia energy receptions.

There is a 'return to roots' being implied with all of these premonitions/frequency emanations, just as Ryan says. I would go so far as to parallel the 'sage in weeds Sages' to the meaning of 'alfalfa' (and also to the structure of mycelium) in one of our previous threads (yes, there are many threads in the vast grid, just like on the U.M. - these threads must be something akin to Chris' vision of a sort of 'steel wool' type of structure, of which the giant 'net/web' of the universe may even be comprised - this information was posted earlier on this same thread - what a thread it has become...). The Alfalfa is the 'clover', the vegetative principle - the GREEN. And also, the 'roots', the web, which hold 'it' all together - the world, the worlds? Thus Neith, the ancient goddess of weaving, would certainly be implicated, as mentionned in Goddard's 2nd quotation above) - in other words - this is the work of ISIS, or the Great Goddess, who is indeed activated at present. To what end we do not know.

As the Mayans said as a form of greeting and of parting, "in Lak'ech", or: "I am another yourself" -

Kristin

(p.s. I am sure the grasshoppers have to do also with this 'vegetative' component - the 'alternative' nervous system - the parasympathetic self. They have been known as the harbingers of catastrophe, but eat only vegetable matter (I hope...!...very clever Chris - many loose ends 'tied'...!...). They may also just represent the "ET's" who come to carry away the souls of the deceased after a mass occurence...they do 'have faces' you see... )

Fri May 26, 2006 5:22 am

Post [i]correction[/i]!
My statement, above, regarding an underwater 'earthquake' was incorrect. This event was instead an underwater eruption. Seismic activity from an underwater volcano was videotaped in the volcanic chain known as the MARIANA ARC, in the Pacific Ocean near Guam. The name of the 'chain' is still significant. 'MARIANA' recalls the World Soul. The second word 'ARC' makes me think of a rainbow - ( the rainbow is said to represent a covenant between heaven and earth - - - hmm - - - it/'she' is underwater...)

(a full story is available on most news sites - )

Kristin

Fri May 26, 2006 6:18 am
Site Admin

Post Re: [i]correction[/i]!
kristin wrote:
My statement, above, regarding an underwater 'earthquake' was incorrect. This event was instead an underwater eruption. Seismic activity from an underwater volcano was videotaped in the volcanic chain known as the MARIANA ARC, in the Pacific Ocean near Guam. The name of the 'chain' is still significant. 'MARIANA' recalls the World Soul. The second word 'ARC' makes me think of a rainbow - ( the rainbow is said to represent a covenant between heaven and earth - - - hmm - - - it/'she' is underwater...)

(a full story is available on most news sites - )

Kristin

the arc reminds me of the arc I use in the spider dreams to throw the small spider (Eros ego) towards the big one one (Eros Self).

As for the underwater eruption, well I guess the symbolic aspect is clear: the fire that emerges out of water could be something like a wave a fiery Love from the lower chackra...

in Lak'ech

Roger

I Ching #50

Fri May 26, 2006 8:04 am
Profile Personal album
Site Admin

Post Aztec picture

Roger

I Ching #50

Last edited by Roger Faglin on Fri May 26, 2006 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 26, 2006 8:28 am
Profile Personal album

Post Seaweed
I am in my bed going to sleep my body alert and waiting,
My mind racing, but I just observe the darkness.

The tree that had grown out of my body is still there
I then feel and see the giant tree re-enter my body
disappearing back into me
returning/going to where it came from

I then feel and see the root system spread through out my body
from fingers to my toes
The root system follows the path or becomes my veins
But this is not all.
They keep growing and spreading, piercing my skin
spreading out in a circle
It is as if I am now mixed with and I am this root system
which is or looks like a type of seaweed, that has root like fibers
Streaching out and growing, but remains a perfect circle.

I remain like this for some time, feeling the waves of energy still splashing over me
Falling over my head, and moving towards my feet
as if I am laying with my head in the ocean and my feet on the shore

Then it is as if I am a coin
Suspended by two threads on my right and left
The coin/me/the seaweed sphere
Spins forward and backward
like a childhood toy I remember
This action of forward and backward spinning
continues until I fall asleep.

Fri May 26, 2006 9:15 am

Post The Name of Christ
Dream From 2002 the morning of my birthday (It was a gift to me)

I am in a bedroom
alone
I notice that there is something in my mouth
I pull it out

It is a sea shell
In the shape of a heart
Divided through the middle
The right side is white
The left side is black

In walks my wife, but in the dream her name is Maya
I ask her what it is
She tells me it is the name of Christ.
It is what he was called in the South Pacific
A Thousand Years before he was born.

End of Dream

Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 am

Post Is the Pacifique Sea my Home?
I woke up thinking of Umberto Eco's Book

The Island of the Day Before - L'Isola del giorno prima (The Island of the (first day?)

He quotes:

Is the Pacifique Sea my home? From John Donne's Hymne to God my God

Hymne to GOD my GOD, in my sicknesse

SINCE I am comming to that Holy roome,
Where, with thy Quire of Saints for evermore,
I shall be made thy Musique; As I come
I tune the Instrument here at the dore,
And what I must doe then, thinke here before. 5

Whilst my Physitians by their love are growne
Cosmographers, and I their Mapp, who lie
Flat on this bed, that by them may be showne
That this is my South-west discoverie
Per fretum febris, by these streights to die, 10

I joy, that in these straits, I see my West;
For, though theire currants yeeld returne to none,
What shall my West hurt me? As West and East
In all flatt Maps (and I am one) are one,
So death doth touch the Resurrection. 15

Is the Pacifique Sea my home? Or are
The Easterne riches? Is Ierusalem?
Anyan, and Magellan, and Gibraltare,
All streights, and none but streights, are wayes to them,
Whether where Iaphet dwelt, or Cham, or Sem. 20

We thinke that Paradise and Calvarie,
Christs Crosse, and Adams tree, stood in one place;
Looke Lord, and finde both Adams met in me;
As the first Adams sweat surrounds my face,
May the last Adams blood my soule embrace. 25

So, in his purple wrapp'd receive mee Lord,
By these his thornes give me his other Crowne;
And as to others soules I preach'd thy word,
Be this my Text, my Sermon to mine owne,
Therfore that he may raise the Lord throws down. 30

and he quotes: Giovan Battista Marino, "Eco," La Lira xix

Stolto! a cui parlo? Misero! Che tento?
Racconto il dolor mio
a l'insensata riva
a la mutola selce, al sordo vento...
Ahi, ch'altro non risponde
che il mormorar del'onde!

Fri May 26, 2006 9:52 am

Post Epithalamion Made at Lincoln's Inn
Epithalamion Made at Lincoln's Inn
By John Donne.

I Hail sun-beams in the east are spread ;
Leave, leave, fair bride, your solitary bed ;
No more shall you return to it alone ;
It nurseth sadness, and your body's print,
Like to a grave, the yielding down doth dint ;
You, and your other you, meet there anon.
Put forth, put forth, that warm balm-breathing thigh,
Which when next time you in these sheets will smother,
There it must meet another,
Which never was, but must be, oft, more nigh.
Come glad from thence, go gladder than you came ;
To-day put on perfection, and a woman's name.
Daughters of London, you which be
Our golden mines, and furnish'd treasury ;
You which are angels, yet still bring with you
Thousands of angels on your marriage days ;
Help with your presence, and devise to praise
These rites, which also unto you grow due ;
Conceitedly dress her, and be assign'd,
By you fit place for every flower and jewel ;
Make her for love fit fuel,
As gay as Flora and as rich as Iand ;
So may she, fair and rich in nothing lame,

And you frolic patricians,
Sons of those senators, wealth's deep oceans ;
Ye painted courtiers, barrels of other's wits ;
Ye countrymen, who but your beasts love none ;
Ye of those fellowships, whereof he's one,
Of study and play made strange hermaphrodites,

Here shine ; this bridegroom to the temple bring.
Lo, in yon path which store of strew'd flowers graceth,
The sober virgin paceth ;
Except my sight fail, 'tis no other thing.
Weep not, nor blush, here is no grief nor shame,

Thy two-leaved gates, fair temple, unfold,
And these two in thy sacred bosom hold,
Till mystically join'd but one they be ;
Then may thy lean and hunger-starvèd womb
Long time expect their bodies, and their tomb,
Long after their own parents fatten thee.
All elder claims, and all cold barrenness,
All yielding to new loves, be far for ever,
Which might these two dissever ;
Always, all th'other may each one possess ;
For the best bride, best worthy of praise and fame,
To-day puts on perfection, and a woman's name.

Winter days bring much delight,
Not for themselves, but for they soon bring night ;
Other sweets wait thee than these diverse meats,
Other disports than dancing jollities,
Other love-tricks than glancing with the eyes,
But that the sun still in our half sphere sweats ;
He flies in winter, but he now stands still.
Yet shadows turn ; noon point he hath attain'd ;
His steeds will be restrain'd,
But gallop lively down the western hill.
Thou shalt, when he hath run the heaven's half frame,
To-night put on perfection, and a woman's name.
The amorous evening star is rose,
Why then should not our amorous star inclose
Herself in her wish'd bed ? Release your strings,
Musicians ; and dancers take some truce
With these your pleasing labours, for great use
As much weariness as perfection brings.
You, and not only you, but all toil'd beasts
Rest duly ; at night all their toils are dispensed ;
But in their beds commenced
Are other labours, and more dainty feasts.
She goes a maid, who, lest she turn the same,
To-night puts on perfection, and a woman's name.

Thy virgin's girdle now untie,
And in thy nuptial bed, love's altar, lie
A pleasing sacrifice ; now dispossess
Thee of these chains and robes, which were put on
To adorn the day, not thee ; for thou, alone,
Like virtue and truth, art best in nakedness.
This bed is only to virginity
A grave, but to a better state, a cradle.
Till now thou wast but able
To be, what now thou art ; then, that by thee
No more be said, " I may be," but, " I am,"
To-night put on perfection, and a woman's name.

Even like a faithful man content,
That this life for a better should be spent,
So she a mother's rich stile doth prefer,
And at the bridegroom's wish'd approach doth lie,
Like an appointed lamb, when tenderly
The priest comes on his knees to embowel her.
Now sleep or watch with more joy ; and, O light
Of heaven, to-morrow rise thou hot, and early ;
This sun will love so dearly
Her rest, that long, long we shall want her sight.
Wonders are wrought, for she, which had no maim,
To-night puts on perfection, and a woman's name.

Fri May 26, 2006 9:58 am

Post Rave On John Donne!!!
Rave On, John Donne -----song by Van Morrison

Rave on John Donne, rave on thy Holy fool
Down through the weeks of ages
In the moss borne dark dank pools

Rave on, down through the industrial revolution
Empiricism, atomic and nuclear age
Rave on down through time and space down through the corridors
Rave on words on printed page

Rave on, you left us infinity
And well pressed pages torn to fade
Drive on with wild abandon
Uptempo, frenzied heels

Rave on, Walt Whitman, nose down in wet grass
Rave on fill the senses
On nature's bright green shady path

Rave on Omar Khayyam, Rave on Kahlil Gibran
Oh, what sweet wine we drinketh
The celebration will be held
We will partake the wine and break the Holy bread

Rave on let a man come out of Ireland
Rave on on Mr. Yeats,
Rave on down through the Holy Rosey Cross
Rave on down through theosophy, and the Golden Dawn
Rave on through the writing of "A Vision"
Rave on, Rave on, Rave on, Rave on, Rave on, Rave on

Rave on John Donne, rave on thy Holy fool
Down through the weeks of ages
In the moss borne dark dank pools

Rave on, down though the industrial revolution
Empiricism, atomic and nuclear age
Rave on words on printed page

(Transcribed by ear)

Fri May 26, 2006 10:03 am

Post Dweller on the Threshold by Van Morrison
I'm a dweller on the threshold
And I'm waiting at the door
And I'm standing in the darkness
I don't want to wait no more

I have seen without perceiving
I have been another man
Let me pierce the realm of glamour
So I know just what I am

Feel the angel of the present
In the mighty crystal fire
Lift me up consume my darkness
Let me travel even higher

As I cross the burning ground
Let me go down to the water
Watch the great illusion drown

I'm gonna turn and face the music
The music of the spheres
Lift me up consume my darkness
When the midnight disappears

I will walk out of the darkness
And I'll walk into the light
And I'll sing the song of ages
And the dawn will end the night

And I cross some burning ground
And I'll go down to the water
Let the great illusion drown

Dweller on the threshold

Fri May 26, 2006 10:08 am

Post IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
All,

I guess we will all have much to share about our individual experiences of our roles in this team effort in the time ahead. Please allow me to share the following - it is at the very last of the phenomenal series of visions and auditions that have unfolded in these past 19 hours and this snippet occurs during the first hour of May 26, 2006. I guess we each may want to decide when the moment is past for us to end our time of vigil but Sophia makes a HER suggestion at the end of this sharing.

I want to note here that my first intense visionary experience occurred on May 26, 1999 and I titled that long vision BACK TO THE FUTURE FOR OUR CIVILIZATION. This morning I guess I begin to see the culumination of 7 years of observing and a bit more of the role I played in this TEAM effort - which was often characterized in some of my dreams as being a part of a secret team working on a secret project.

I guess further that from the snippet shared below the future for our civilization looks hopeful. That we have made our contributions to it and now the rest is up to the world soul. I guess on the latter score we should just wait and let HER continue to show us how SHE sees things.

Gregory

Fri. 26, May 2006 Visions @ Just Past Midnight

“SOPHIA - IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY”

It is just past midnight and Sophia was just here and said,

Sophia: Stay with me for an hour and watch.

Then I see a vision of a lot of whitish liquid flowing into a large pool. The whole thing seems to be under ground like some sort of grotto and reminds me of a spa area in a large resort. It is very well lighted and the walls are all white. I notice now that this large stream of whitish liquid is flowing out of an open eye lid shape and into this large pool. As I transcribe from tape these last moments in the visions I suddenly realize these are our tears, our collective sufferings and because they have been endured they have all helped in making contributions to the new birth.

Now I am aware of all the suffering and pain throughout the ages and it seems it is time for the blood of those “martyrs” to be added to the tears endured as a contribution to the new birth.

Oh, now I am standing behind a woman in a darkened area. She is stout and has very long black thick hair that hangs down straight over her back to her waist and likewise in front of her. She is standing in a very old primitive looking kitchen with a dirt floor. She is looking down at something I cannot see. A glow of white light emanates from in front of her and so at first I wondered if it was light from a lantern. Then it dawns on me that maybe she is looking at the new incarnation. At this I hear the old woman (Sophia) say,

Sophia: It is perfect in every way.

I feel so glad!

<This old woman in the kitchen is the same as the one I first met in a dream in an airport in Jakarta before the tidal wave hit that area. I will share that another time. >

Then I see Remo and there is some kind of an accounting going on for his activities. Sophia is here while this is going on.

Then I see a line of new two story buildings very solidly constructed with steel reinforced concrete – each are individual residences but look identical from the outside – and they are built up in a snaking line up along the side of a hill or mountain – I cannot see high enough to tell. They have that curved beam aspect coming off the ends of the roof as if it were partly an oriental design. I am standing at the bottom flat area from where this line of homes began and see that there is room for two more identical residences to be built. These two will take all the pressure and have to support all the ones already built up along the hillside. Thus the cost of building these two will be much higher. It looks like it will be done but the expense will be more.

I see a piece of a branch from a tree lying on a light tan tile surface <exactly like in the kitchen of our home> that is well illuminated. The little branch is quivering in a wind that is blowing here.

Then I see circular marks appearing here and there on the moist clay surface in the area surrounding a green tree.

Next I see in an earthly scene an adult reddish brown grizzly very fat that is running down a hill and towards me – it looks over to my left at something as it does so.

Then I see a single pale green leaf that is floating around on the surface of a whitish pond.

I see something coming up from down below in the blackness and I have the feeling it is the glow from the new incarnation. Then I hear a voice say,

Voice: She blesses you.

Apparently the new birth is female.

It is just past 1 AM on May 26, 2006 and Sophia appears once again and says,

Sophia: It is done. You may dismiss them.

So I post this message on the unus mundus forum to let you know it is finished because I assume she means by dismiss them - she refers to the team members.

I had estimated the time wrong – towards approaching midnight Sophia informed me that the tidal wave was moving more at 1,000 miles per hour. Thus only about 12 hours were needed for it to sweep the entire earth.

I have days and days of work to do to transcribe the contents of the visions from the tape I recorded them onto. I guess we shall all have our stories to tell about this past 24 hours to say nothing of what led us all to this moment. I guess it would be wonderful to someday physically GATHER TOGETHER and break some bread, drink some wine and give each other many, many hugs.

I must tell you this – in the visions I saw all the women of the forum or representations of them – and the special ceremony was introduced by Sophia so that the contributions of the women would be included in the new birth. There is something about the touching on the foreheads that seems to release the contributions of the various individuals to the new birth.

Finally I want to add that my daughter, Amy (33), also contributed to this new birth. She has not been active on the forum but has been out there reading it recently. For some reason I don’t understand as Sophia and I went through Sophia’s special ceremony for women to release Amy’s contribution to the new birth Sophia looked directly at me and said,

Sophia: Her contribution is decisive.

And with that I saw a black hole that we three had been standing on come completely unglued and instantly spread outwards in the flat blast wave image I have posted earlier on the forum. This was the last of several nonlocal blast wave releases I saw during the past 19 hours.

It is confirmed by Sophia – our team effort and our GATHERING TOGHTHER was absolutely essential. Now we wait to see what happens in the world.

Gregory

Fri May 26, 2006 10:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next