UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:13 am

[ 34 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Happy Birthday! 

Post Happy Birthday!
Happy 63rd, Remo! 8)

This forum has been quiet for some time now. I hope it sees another period of activity soon. In the meantime, enjoy every part of every day. :D

Cheers,
Michael

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:39 pm

Post Many Happy Returns, Remo!
Yes Michael, I second that motion!

Blessings on your birthday, dear Remo --- may this be a year of Good Vibrations for you in ALL ways -

Sincerely,
Kristin

Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:55 pm
Founder

Post Thanks
Michael, Kristin & All

Thank you for your good wishes for my 63rd birthday. I thought back what happened during the last year, which was in fact the 63rd and had like this to do with the numbers 6 and 3. These are of course my numbers, since the Seal of Solomon is 2x3. I saw then that I wrote almost the whole Chapter 4 of the Holy Wedding during this year (or the whole?). Now I begin the 64th year, and I hope that I can in the 5th chapter end my description of Carl Jung's quaternity (# 4), and then go on with Chapter 6 which deals with Wolfgang Pauli.

You are right that the UNUS MUNDUS became a little quite during the last time. I for myself felt a little exhausted. I saw that I wrote more than 1'000 posts, and felt that I need a rest. I am however sure that the forum will live on also like this, and the time will come when I can anew contribute more.

The move into my new flat costed many energies, and now I need my energies to install myself. But I am sure that it is the right place -- and I am back to the town of Zurich (before I was for 12 years in the suburbs). I decided to come back since now also my son has an own flat and studies in Zurich.

So I wish also all of you in the UM forum a good time and many creatives thoughts and deeds.

Remo

The more loved by the wise.'
(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

Post 64!

Happy Birthday!

Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:08 pm
Founder

Thanks a lot!

When I'm sixty-four is one of my most favorite songs by the Beatles. I always liked it very much and asked myself what will happen when I become 64. Will I even survive till then? Now it's done! I survived my Bone Tuberculosis for more than 55 years. Today, I am sure that I survived it in my childhood, since I (unconsciously) invented Symptom/Symbol Transformation then, which I re-discovered in the early eighties after for ethical and scientific reasons I renounced the diploma of the so-called C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich in 1982 (what a voice in a dream of beginning 1982 demanded of me). Only much later (1996) I read in the German original of Atom and Archetype (in the appendices) that Wolfgang Pauli -- "the conscience of physics" (as well as of depth psychology if you ask me) -- as a so-called patron of the institute expressed exactly the same reproach!

It is done! Between 63 and 64 I was able to continue my manuscript The Return of the World Soul (and not the other one, mentioned above) and I was able to end it -- I cannot almost believe it -- more or less at my 64th birthday. In Italy, more exactly in Florence, where I was in holidays, I experienced an incredibly intense creative push, which let me write some more 130 pages, in which I can demonstrate my theory and empirically verify it by examples of my practice as a healer. Further -- and this was the really great joy -- I was able to back the theory by the contents of some of Wolfgang Pauli's most decisive dreams. The interpretation of them is thus the end of my book.

I mentioed Florence above. But the incredible "thing" goes on. By chance I lived for a week in a house with the name Galileo Galilei which is a "adjacent house" -- the "adjacent room or house" is a very important topic of my dreams -- of the villa Amerigo Vespucci. The latter is the man who gave America the name ... :)

There, I liked very much to have a look at a house with a little tower at the horizon. When the owner and host at the end of my holidays brought me to the main station of Florence, he told me -- that this house is the house where Galileo Galilei lived in ... (in the picture at the left, right of the left pine tree)

When I realized this illumination on Sept 6, 2007 [9/6 (or 69 ;) ;) ;) ) is a very important combination of numbers in my life)], I knew that my book is "whole," "round," finished.

All the best to all of you -- and to my future life which will as I hope create some more such books.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Many Happy Returns, Remo!
Kristin

kristin wrote:
may this be a year of Good Vibrations for you in ALL ways -

Yes, it was -- and how!

Thank you for all your best wishes

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

I do not know how many men (and women?) can understand the following:

I really hoped that when I once will be 64, I am backed by a woman -- by my wife. However, I had to learn that the only "woman" who backs me is the holy whore, the anima mundi, the world soul.

"When I'm sixty-four ..." :evil:

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Founder

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Last edited by Remo Roth on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile WWW

Post Happy 64th
Happy birthday Remo. We are appreciative of your ready help, generosity and good will in the cauldron in which Pisces turns to Aquarius. For myself, I frequently have no idea what you are talking about but see reflections and parallels and learn from that and sense the authenticity of your pursuits; something I always felt lacking in the Zurich Institute people (who I did understand . . . but always felt they were just dressing up in the archetypes). And at 64; C.G. is here too, on the cover of the album the tune came out on – there between W.C. Fields on left, and Edgar Allen Poe on right; not bad company. - Bernie

Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 am
Profile WWW

Post 8 x 8 = 64
I have wanted to add my birthday wishes to those of the others and let you know how much benefit this past year I have received from reading your writings. The main focus of interest for me has been your monumental Holy Wedding which having gone through it quickly I am now reading very slowly and pausing often for deep contemplation. I can only say that the subject matter compels me to do so. Hopefully when I have greater insight as to why I will have something to contribute but there is so much I have yet to understand about where I am in my inner process and how this relates to the Holy Wedding. In any event, thank you for your kind spirit and gracious generosity in sharing your work in the way you do.

I do not know if the following will be meaningful to you. It is from the Prologue of Nikos Kazantzakis' book titled Saint Francis -- "a man possessed." I have been contemplating these words today and since your writing speaks deeply to me and since I wish I had something to offer you to honor your birthday and life I am including these words as "food for thought."

"Everywhere about me, as I wrote, I sensed the Saint’s invisible presence; because for me Saint Francis is the model of the dutiful man, the man who by means of ceaseless, supremely cruel struggle succeeds in fulfilling our highest obligation, something higher even than morality or truth or beauty: the obligation to transubstantiate the matter which God entrusted to us, and turn it into spirit."

With my deepest wishes and appreciation,
Ann

Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Concerning Nikos Kazantzakis: I always liked his book Alexis Sorbas, and of course the film. What is described in them is my life up untill 1972. Then the breakdown came -- and I lost really everything. I wrote in my notes: "Now I have lost everything -- but I still have paper and a pencil."

Then I began to write. First, songs in Schwyzertütsch (Swiss German), then essays on Carl Jung's depth psychology -- and then my own things.

The Return of the World Soul is the first book I was able to end. I was able to end it since -- and I think this I forgot to write above -- in Florence I had the decisive idea about how BCI/SST is a progress compared with UFO encounter and abduction, and especially compared with the Pauli effect. And then the miracle happened that I began to understand Pauli's dreams. This was the dot on the i (as we say in German).

Remo

PS: Bernie, did something interesting and new happen at this UFO conference of Nov 12? I would be very interested in these news, since all the witnesses seem to be very serious people of the army and of politics.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Happy 64th
Bernie Quigley wrote:
... sense the authenticity of your pursuits; something I always felt lacking in the Zurich Institute people (who I did understand . . . but always felt they were just dressing up in the archetypes ...

Bernie

How right you are! Talking about archetypes without having experienced them is like all this Scholastic nonsense theologians talk of. With one difference: Instead of one God there are many, the archetypes. Thus, the Jungian sect does nothing else than continue all this Scholastic pseudo logic. They just believe in Jung, but do not have own experiences. If they had, they would talk different -- or perhaps not at all anymore, since it is very difficult to talk about all this.

When I almost had finished my ms I found by chance a very good quote of the master:

Quote:
“The pioneer in a new field rarely has the good fortune to be able to draw valid conclusions from his total experience. The efforts and exertions, the doubts and uncertainties of his voyage of discovery have penetrated his marrow too deeply to allow him the perspective and clarity which are necessary for a comprehensive presentation. Those of the second generation, who base their work on the groping attempts, the chance hits, the circuitous approaches, the half truths and mistakes of the pioneer, are less burdened and can take more direct roads, envisage farther goals. They are able to cast off many doubts and hesitations, concentrate on essentials, and, in this way, map out a simpler and clearer picture of the newly discovered territory. This simplification and clarification redound to the benefit of those of the third generation, who are thus equipped from the outset with an over-all chart. With this chart they are enabled to formulate new problems and mark out the boundary lines more sharply than ever before.”

Carl G. Jung in the Foreword to Esther Harding’s book Psychic Energy, Its Source and Its Transformation, Pantheon Books, Random House, Inc., N.Y., Bollingen Series X, 1948

It suited perfectly to what I wrote.

Remo

PS: It was the master himself who said: "I cannot believe -- I must understand." (or similar). The Jungians turn around the whole thing: "I cannot understand -- I must believe" :twisted:

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: 8 x 8 = 64
Ann

murraycreek wrote:
... and let you know how much benefit this past year I have received from reading your writings. The main focus of interest for me has been your monumental Holy Wedding which having gone through it quickly I am now reading very slowly and pausing often for deep contemplation. I can only say that the subject matter compels me to do so.

Thank you so much for these words. If some people begin to contemplate about these deepest aspects of mankind, the real purpose of my books is fulfilled. One cannot consume them, one has to meditate about them -- as also about Carl Jung's books. Only by meditating more than 30 years about his (and Pauli's) thoughts I was slowly but surely able to find my own standpoint. It is the standpoint of a feeling/intuition type and thus by definition ["personal equation" (Carl Jung)] different from his.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Post Re: Happy 64th
Bernie

Bernie Quigley wrote:
And at 64; C.G. is here too, on the cover of the album the tune came out on – there between W.C. Fields on left, and Edgar Allen Poe on right; not bad company.

Oh, you are right! It is the St. Pepper's record on which 64 is. I forgot this, and am now very happy to remember this fact. Thus, becoming 64 and really understanding Carl Jung seems to belong together, at least in my case.

Remo

PS: 64 = 2^6 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 -- and of course the number of hexagrams of the I Ching.

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:51 am
Profile WWW

Post UFO conference - Nov. 12
This little CNN video has a Larry King interview with some military officers and the Governor of Arizona who spoke at the Nov. 12 conference. I happened to be in the U.S. Air Force between '66 and '70 having been drafted into the war in Vietnam. I encountered a lot of reasonable Air Force people then who believed in UFOs and had claimed to see them who were based in the Southwest - Arizona and Southern California. (If video doesn't come up go to CNN and Search for Larry King). Speilberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" is being re-released here on Dec. 12 I think.

http://search.cnn.com/search.jsp?query= ... intl=false

Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:04 pm
Profile WWW

Post Happy 65th Birthday to Remo -- 11/11/08
Remo Roth wrote:
Ann

murraycreek wrote:
... and let you know how much benefit this past year I have received from reading your writings. The main focus of interest for me has been your monumental Holy Wedding which having gone through it quickly I am now reading very slowly and pausing often for deep contemplation. I can only say that the subject matter compels me to do so.

Thank you so much for these words. If some people begin to contemplate about these deepest aspects of mankind, the real purpose of my books is fulfilled. One cannot consume them, one has to meditate about them -- as also about Carl Jung's books. Only by meditating more than 30 years about his (and Pauli's) thoughts I was slowly but surely able to find my own standpoint. It is the standpoint of a feeling/intuition type and thus by definition ["personal equation" (Carl Jung)] different from his.

Remo

It is that day of the year again: 11/11! The above is part of a message from Ann last year and a reply from Remo. Last year or this year, many of us are continuing in our gratefulness like Ann for the ongoing inspiration and guidance Remo has provided in his writings. Plus, he and Roger have provided this forum home for us to exchange ideas and experiences about our own inner journeys.

Lots and lots of thanks and love, Remo, on your 65th birthday. My 65th is next month. Suzanne

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:22 am
Profile Personal album

Post Happy Birthday
Suzanne, what a wonderful video you found to say/sing it for us all!

And dear Remo,

Thank you for your obedience to the call to the inner work you have been faithful to this past year. Many times I have wished for your shared insight and wisdom on this plunge into the dark night of our collective existence at this crucial time of our Civilization in Transition. In my opinion, you are fulfilling both your personal destiny and a higher collective intercessory purpose, what Jung is describing as "The empirical man" whose influence "extends beyond his conscious boundaries."

Quote:
. . . his life and fate have far more than a personal meaning. He attracts the interest of "another world;

The above was the impression I was receiving this morning in my dialoguing time, and that I felt confirmed in these words of Jung:.

Quote:
The empirical man extends beyond this conscious boundaries, his life and fate have far more than a personal meaning. He attracts the interest of "another world"; achievements are expected of him which transcend the empirical realm and its narrow limits. The status of the individual is enhanced, and he acquires a cosmic importance. This numinous transformation is not the result of conscious intention or intellectual conviction, but is brought about by the impact of overwhelming archetypal impressions. (para 720 of Civilization in Transition)

With love and in deep appreciation,
Ann

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Happy birthday Remo
'Stumble' is an add-on to Firefox, my web browser.

When you click on the icon it opens a web site at random.

So I said 'for Remo's birthday' and clicked.

Here is what I got: :lol: LOL :lol:

Happy birthday Remo!

Roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Happy Birthday Remo!
Have a very happy birthday Remo!

Wow, that was quite the find Roger - lol

Love,

Clarice

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Happy 65th (..so many 11s!) Birthday Remo!

Cheers!

Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Last edited by Gone on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:11 am

Post Many Happy Returns, Remo!
Have a good birthday.

All best,

Patrick

Nikos Kazantzakis

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm

11/11/2009 (2+0+0+9=11) = 11/11/11

Michael

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Founder

Post Thank you all
Thank you all very much for all these good wishes to my birthday. My hope is that my writing comes back and that I remain healthy.

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Happy Birthday!
Dear Remo,
Your birth on a 11/11 (at 11:11) made me think of Georges Perec who wrote many square poems of 11x11 letters, each line being a series of same letters, as did Vienna School with "twelve tone music". In his book Alphabets, Perec wrote 16 sequences of 11 such poems (so each sequence is a cube of 11x11x11 letters).
Here's an attempt using the first 11-letter word I found with REMO(ro)TH and 5 common letters. I don't really think you're a misanthrope, but this kind of constrained poetry has its own logic.
As Perec often did, I used the first line as an acrostic. So here is my first English poem:

Misanthrope in metaphors, sane Roth imparts no hemp in heroism pattern.
(Amish Ophite son, pram ?)
Remo isn't aphorism pant, he pries a month, earns him top...

And here is the 11x11 matrix :

M I S A N T H R O P E
I N M E T A P H O R S
S A N E R O T H I M P
A R T S N O H E M P I
N H E R O I S M P A T
T E R N A M I S H O P
H I T E S O N P R A M
R E M O I S N T A P H
O R I S M P A N T H E
P R I E S A M O N T H
E A R N S H I M T O P

A funny thing: I googled 11th line "earns him top" to check it was correct English, and one of the first answers was something with 111111;
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/story-e ... 1117373523
The two 73 coming next are funny two as it was a key number to Perec, cause he was born on a (French) 7/3.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 am
Profile WWW
Founder

Thank you, Rémi -- and thanks to all the other ones who have sent birthday greetings. I hope that next birthday I can celebrate the publication of the first part of Return of the World Soul

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile WWW

Many happy returns of the World Soul. I'm so sad I cannot read English well enough to read your book.
Here is a picture from Agay, a little place near St Raphaël on the Côte d'Azur. There is a 11/11/43 street because the place was bombed on that day by the Allies. It was a mistake.

I thought too of you recently, reading a French Jungian blog. The author told of his trip to Rothéneuf, a place in Brittany where a priest chiseled the cliffs on the coast.
My obsession of gematria made me see
ROTH ENEUF = 61 51 = ROTH REMO
'Neuf' is in French 'nine' or 'new', and that made me think of your 9-folded red-white mandala

http://carl-gustav-jung.blogspot.com/20 ... chers.html

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 am
Profile WWW

Happy Birthday Remo!
I am enjoying reading your great book, now on Chapter 5! Also looking forward to the Part II fo the Return of the World Soul.
Many happy returns...

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 am

Post 11/11/11
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Suzanne

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile Personal album

Warm birthday wishes from me too Remo!

I'm still waiting for my copy of your book in the mail. Looking forward to it...

With love,

beth

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:27 pm
Profile Personal album

Hello Remo and birthday greetings. It is also my oldest grandchild's birthday. (34th)
Still anxiously waiting for my copy of your book.
With love, Ann

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile WWW

Happy Birthday Remo! I guess I should say "belated" birthday. Hope you had a great birthday.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 am

HERZLICHE GEBURTSTAG, REMO!

We just celebrated 11:11:11 and sent some good vibes your way --may this upcoming 'year' be a wonder-ful one for you in every way!

Ein Prosit!
Kristin & Lisa

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 am
Founder

kristin wrote:
HERZLICHE GEBURTSTAG, REMO!

We just celebrated 11:11:11 and sent some good vibes your way --may this upcoming 'year' be a wonder-ful one for you in every way!

Ein Prosit!
Kristin & Lisa

Thank you, Kristin & Lisa, thank you all!

I celebrated my birthday in Barcelona. It was the first time I was there. A very beautiful town; very loveley people. Much more friendly as in our cold Zurich. And the funny end: We ate at the sea. We talked with the waiter who spoke a very good and understandable English. We were very surprised since mostly one hears the Spanish accent. We said this to her and do you know what she answered?

"I am Californian, came here to study Spain and am living here for some years."

The solution of the problem!

We were in the museums of Joan Miro (not Juan since he was not Spanish but Catalanian) (just great!), of Picasso (early periods) and -- the M museum of Eroticism (exists really).

Remo

(C.G. Jung, MDR, p. 253)

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]