UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 absolute subjectivity 

Post absolute subjectivity
Hi,

I looked for a links thread to place this but could not find one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_HsQkBkJA

pascal

Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Post Re: absolute subjectivity
pascal b wrote:
Hi,

I looked for a links thread to place this but could not find one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_HsQkBkJA

pascal

One of the comments at You Tube about that video says this: "i think peolple tend to forget that its all about balance.... being 100% spiritual is just as bad as being 100% egoic...." I will have time this evening to watch the entire video.

Suzanne

Tue May 03, 2011 6:48 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: absolute subjectivity / a different kind of giving back
Hi Suzanne and all,

I think this is the right thread to write this in.

Something just came to me (with the help of a lecture) and I really feel I should write it out. Giving back to God, and not by going out and donating something ( :) ), is to bring your light (ego - false light) to Him. I guess it looks a bit like a reverse, reverse prometheus :P

*I think this speaks to your 'in of body experience'. I wish the circle in the image had a purple hue to it... "The Way" (in...)

ps: I was driving one day and saw a sign by a school which read "l'amour develop l'intelligence" - thought this was a fitting edit.

Kind regards,
pascal

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Pascal,

Perhaps I am wrong but it makes me think of your recent dream. No church here but the top of a mountain.

He was on top of a church tower (steeple) and jovially swinging around the top of it. (kind of 'dancing in the rain-ish).

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Fox, thanks for the great mental picture! Liberation was the first description that came to mind.

Paradoxically, I remember sometime in the past few years having thought "Holy Sht, I cared!" :shock: :) I realized at that moment it was a different kind of caring, I don't know...maybe more purposeful or universal.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Post Re: Puer aeternus
I found your picture fascinating. I didn't know that the translation for the french word "sapin" was "fir" :
I looked at the picture and I saw that my mouse cursor was placed under the little trees as if the icon (hand-shaped) said to me : "you forgot to see that!"

it seems that Prometheus "touches" the fir with his left hand and he has the fire in his right hand.

and ... it makes me think of Suzanne :

Maybe this picture of Prometheus could symbolize the work of Remo.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 am

Hi Fox,

that was another great description. Earth on the left and Fire on the right. Reminds me of 'chop wood carry water' somehow.

Here's something that could be of interest. A friend of mine is traveling and has sent some photos. Here is one of the most recent he has sent.

I'm adding this without thinking about it. Something 'said' to :) It's from inside a salt castle.

Attachments:
Picture 419.png
Picture 419.png [ 164.96 KiB | Viewed 1525 times ]

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Post Prometheus
" What they found could be our end "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrF7JNLW ... creen&NR=1

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 am

Re: Prometheus ( :shock: )

The anima is born out of the stolen flame of consciousness:

"Primeval history is the story of the beginning of consciousness by differentiation from the archetypes. It leads to the fire whose origin lies in a crime. A man on this earth carries the flame of consciousness within him. Individual existence is the crime against the gods, disobedience to God, the [original sin]. Out of this projection of spiritual fire is born the anima. The coldness of the psyche is in opposition to the warmth of the fire. The anima comes out of an emotional act, taking place in the darkness, the compensation for the crime against the fire; the anima is the compensating element that must be extracted from matter. It is begotten by a creative act to compensate for the [impregnating act] of the fire."

C.G. Jung, Conversations, Ostrowski-Sachs, p.32

Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]