UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 pm

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to topic
 The Holy Virgin 

Post The Holy Virgin
If my memory is good, in my dreams, I have only experienced the dark side of the World Soul. But this morning, I think the dream was trying to make a synthesis between the light and dark aspects of the Goddess.
The nun, in my dream, seems to know the luminous aspect of the goddess and me, the dark side.

Dream of this morning :

I'm outside with my family, at my grandparents. Very close to the wall of their house, a nun is kneeling before the Virgin (a statue or the Virgin herself?) in an attitude of devotion and prayer. What is certain is that she saw the Virgin Mary and it seems to me that therefore she decide to stay in this position for a while. (24h?) This nun is rather old and exudes an severe attitude or cold. I only see the Virgin back: she has a black coat, which gives her a dark aspect. But I know that if I saw her face, she exudes a reassuring aspect. I also look at the nun who had her eyes closed. At one point, she opens. I'd tell her that I also had a vision of the Virgin Mary, but I hesitate to come talk to her. I think I finally leads to my family.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Post Re: The Holy Virgin
Quite interesting. A few years ago here I asked if when we in the world "returned" to earth - that is, if the sky aparitions stopped, would the traditional images of the culture return with them in a return to "earth consciousness". That is, is, say in France, the Virgin/Divine Mother/Earth Mother intrinsic to the earth itself? And in the "returning" do the earth, the people and the Virgin become one again as they were one in Christendom - Europe - 700 years ago. I would see that as a good thing.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 am
Profile WWW

And perhaps the earth consciousness may be symbolized by a crescent moon?
the arms of the village of my grandparents:
Attachment:
blason.jpg
blason.jpg [ 40.4 KiB | Viewed 4241 times ]

Attachment:
blason 2.jpg
blason 2.jpg [ 32.38 KiB | Viewed 4241 times ]

Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Amazing: D.T. Suzuki says "Ignorance is leaving home. Enlightenment is returning." - p. 152, "Essays in Zen Buddhism." How vastly different our American experience is; in America we are all half black and part Indian. Listen to this YouTube clip of a indegeneous black Gospel piece by Regina McCrary & the Chicago Mass Choir:"Pressing On" by Bob Dylan.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... XFf_Lp2LcA

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile WWW

Bernie,

In a dream, yesterday, I heard the song of the Irish band U2: "I Still haven't found what I'm looking for." I went on the French Wikipedia for more information on this song:

Like many others on The Joshua Tree, the song was inspired by the group's interest in American popular music. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For shows influences of gospel and its lyrics describe the spiritual quest.
[...]At that moment, he remembered a phrase he had written in a notebook that morning as potential title: I still haven't found what I'm looking for. He said he was influenced by the lyrics Idiot Wind by Bob Dylan: "You'll find out When you reach the top. You're on the bottom. '

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Extract from the Red Book :

S: “I know that you are not my father. You are his son, and I am your sister.”

I: “You, Salome, my sister? Was this the terrible attraction that emanated from you, that unnamable horror of you, of your touch? Who was our mother?”

S: “Mary.”

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

fox wrote:
Extract from the Red Book :

S: “I know that you are not my father. You are his son, and I am your sister.”

I: “You, Salome, my sister? Was this the terrible attraction that emanated from you, that unnamable horror of you, of your touch? Who was our mother?”

S: “Mary.”

Hi Fox and all,

when I read this last post, my inner voice sounded and said "hard to find, isn't she". Then I scrolled down to re-read the post before hitting submit. And, there was your U2 link.

I wonder, then, if she is a representation of Malkuth ('ma'). The way down which points to the way up. The straight path to the crown. She is seen wearing a crown, no?

kind regards,
pascal

*I love the idea in this image that there are 4 (2, but I'm leaving the type-o in) censing angels. I play with this idea so it reads 'sensing'. Something like a redemption of the senses / or something emerging from the 4 parts.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:26 am

Post Re: Still haven't found what I'm looking for
Hi Pascal,

pascal b wrote:
[
when I read this last post, my inner voice sounded and said "hard to find, isn't she".Then I scrolled down to re-read the post before hitting submit. And, there was your U2 link.

I think Bono, like me, found "Mary", but not her son.

pascal b wrote:
[I wonder, then, if she is a representation of Malkuth ('ma'). The way down which points to the way up. The straight path to the crown. She is seen wearing a crown, no?

I am not an expert on the Kabbalah and the Tree of Sephiroth ... On this picture of Chartres :wink: maybe she is the whole tree. For Alan Moore, Mary is in Binah ...

That night I dreamed that I saw in the shallow water dozens of treasure chests. Is it what I'm looking for?

I remember a dream, where opening "MDR" by Jung, I found a treasure chest, it was the grail

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 am

Hi Fox,

trust me, my knowledge of kabbalah is limited (yikes)

*how about a treasured chest, one with a heart in it :D

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Gregory Sova wrote:

Jung, MLvF, etc. all sucked on that Logos tit their entire lives. MLvF said she could go no further than Jung. So, is that it? Does the next generation grind to a halt and simply remain standing on this step forged by Jung? Or does the nature of how light behaves suggest a deeper layer lurks that has not been given much of a reception. Like this should we not try holding the candle that emits black light and let that guide our way into the depths. Is black light not also “grace”?

Image Image
Logos & Eros Grace ='s Her HOLY SPIRIT

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Post The Annunciation
Fox,

Suddenly, today (25 Sept. 2012) I flashed back to your Holy Virgin dream. It struck me that the Virgin Mary’s Annunciation experience was being connected to your individuation. Because She accepted being impregnated by the Holy Ghost in the Annunciation “Let it be done to me according to your word” (Luke 1:38) She became a carrier of the Logos Self. It’s as if you too are being invited to become a carrier of the Self – and at our time in history the Eros Self is meant - and is the shadow side of the Christian archetype. Like this you too are fated to become impregnated by the Holy Ghost, the Paraclete. As Jung has noted, “Only the Paraclete can invalidate the Christ symbolism” as his opposite now awaits integration. In the following longer quote, the “invalidate Christ symbolism” comment, is seen in the context in which Jung used it. Further, Jung mentions the dangerous passage facing mankind as the shadow side of the Christian archetype seeks integration – but at the same time the promise of the comforter, the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit can be expected to help in this process. Jung wrote this letter to Father Victor White who was struggling with being a “spiritual director” in the Roman Catholic Church. This shadow side is contained in the psychological Eros aspects of the Muslim religion (they touch their heads to the ground in prayer (read: put the head into the belly), the crescent moon is one of their symbols, they wear a turban (dim the Logos), their writing is wave-like (read: the other aspect of the duality of light), etc.). Like this one sees this inner conflict being played out on the stage of human history in an unconscious destructive manner as East vs West values draw ever closer to being at total war with each other. This new birth potential is of course a reference to the second stage in the coniunctio, the unio corporalis with its goal being the union of the opposites of spirit and matter for the formation of the HermAphrodite as seen in the following alchemical image from Rosarium #18 and as mention in Hell Is On Its Way. In alchemy this stage is know as the conscious realization of the Green-Gold aka the alchemical Christ with green being a reference to Wisdom from the vegetative nervous system (VNS) by entering the 2nd chakra and observing the inner "movie" in a introverted, dimmed Logos altered Eros ego state of consciousness. The "Christ of Saint John of the Cross" painting reflects this potential union.

Attachment:
RP.Hermaphrodite.18th.jpg
RP.Hermaphrodite.18th.jpg [ 90.58 KiB | Viewed 4180 times ]

Quote:
Dear Victor, 24 Nov. 1953

Forget for once dogmatics and listen to what psychology has to say concerning your problem: Christ as a symbol is far from being invalid, although he is one side of the Self and the devil (read; the World Soul aka the Holy Spirit - that animates all of creation) the other. This pair of opposites is contained in the creator as his right and left hand, as Clemens Romanus says. From the psychological standpoint the experience of God the creator is the perception of an overpowering impulse issuing from the sphere of the unconscious. We don’t know whether this influence or compulsion deserves to be called good or evil although we cannot hinder ourselves to welcome or curse it, to give it a bad or a good name, according to our subjective condition. Thus Jahwe has either aspect because he is essentially the creator (primus motor) and because he is yet unreflected in his whole nature.

With the incarnation the picture changes completely inasmuch as it means that God becomes manifest in the form of Man who is conscious and therefore cannot avoid judgment. He simply has to call the one good and the other evil. It is a historic fact that the real devil came only into existence together with Christ. Though Christ was being God, as Man he was detached from God and he watched the devil falling out of heaven, removed from God as he (Christ) was separated from God inasmuch as he was human. In his utter helplessness on the cross, he even confessed that God had forsaken him. The Deus Pater would leave him to his fate, as he always “strafes” those whom he has filled before with his abundance by breaking his promise. This is exactly what S. Joannes a cruce (Saint John of the Cross) describes as the “dark night of the soul.” It is the reign of darkness, which is also God, but an ordeal for Man. The Godhead has a double aspect, and as Meister Eckart says: God is not blissful in his mere Godhead, and that is the reason for his incarnation.

But becoming Man, he becomes at the same time a definite being, which is this and not that. Thus the very first thing Christ must do is to sever himself from his shadow and call him devil. (Sorry, but the Gnostics of Irenaeus already knew it!)

When a patient in our days is about to emerge from an unconscious condition, he is instantly confronted with his shadow and he has to decide for the good otherwise he goes down the drain. Nolens volens (willy-nilly) he “imitates” Christ and follows his example. The first step on the way to Individuation consists in the discrimination between himself and the shadow.

In this stage the Good is the goal of individuation, and consequently Christ represents the Self.

The next step is the problem of the shadow. In dealing with darkness you have got to cling to the Good, otherwise the devil devours you. You need every bit of your goodness in dealing with Evil and just there. To keep the light alive in the darkness, that’s the point, and only there your candle makes sense.

Now tell me how many people you know, who can say with any verisimilitude, that they have finished their dealings with the devil and consequently can chuck the Christian symbol overboard?

As a matter of fact, our society has not even begun to face its shadow or to develop those Christian virtues so badly needed in dealing with the powers of darkness. Our society cannot afford the luxury to cut itself loose from the imitatio Christi, even if it should know that the conflict with the shadow, i.e., Christ versus Satan, is only the first step on the way to the far away goal of the union of the Self in God.

It is true however that the imitatio Christi leads you into your own very real and christlike conflict with darkness, and the more you are engaged in this war and in these attempts at peace making helped by the anima, the more you begin to look forward beyond the Christian aeon to the Oneness of the Holy Spirit. He is the pneumatic state the creator attains to through the phase of incarnation. He is the experience of every individual that has undergone the complete abolition of his ego through the absolute opposition expressed by the symbol Christ versus Satan.

The state of the Holy Spirit means a restitution of the original oneness of the unconscious on the level of consciousness. That is alluded to, as I see it, by Christ’s logion: “Ye are gods.” This state is not quite understandable yet. It is mere anticipation.

The later development from the Christian aeon to the one of the S. Spiritus has been called the “evangelium aeternum” (eternal Gospel) by Gioacchino da Fiori (1145-1202) (Italian theologian and mystic, taught that the history of the world occurred in three eras: the Age of the Law, or the Father; the Age of the Gospel, or the Son; finally the Age of Contemplation, or the Holy Spirit. His teachings were condemned in 1215 by the Fourth Lateran Council) in a time when the great tearing apart had just begun. Such vision seems to be granted by the divine grace as a sort of “consolamentum” (A 2nd baptism in the Holy Spirit. The name consolamentum recalls the name “Paraclete” (comforter) given to the Holy Spirit) so that Man is not left in a completely hopeless state during the time of darkness. We are actually in the state of darkness viewed from the standpoint of history. We are still within the Christian aeon and just beginning to realize the age of darkness where we shall need Christian virtues to the utmost.

In such a state we could not possibly dismiss Christ as an invalid symbol although we clearly foresee the approach of his opposite. Yet we don’t see and feel the latter as the preliminary step toward the future union of the divine opposites, but rather as a menace against everything that is good, beautiful and holy to us. The adventus diaboli (advent of the devil) does not invalidate the Christian symbol of the Self, on the contrary: it complements it. It is a mysterious transmutation of both.

Since we are living in a society, that is unconscious of this development and far from understanding the importance of the Christian symbol, we are called upon to hinder its invalidation, although some of us are granted the vision of a future development. But none of us could safely say that he has accomplished the assimilation and integration of the shadow.

Since the Christian Church is the community of all those having surrendered to the principle of the imitatio Christi, this institution (i.e. such mental attitude) is to be maintained until it is clearly understood, what the assimilation of the shadow means. Those that foresee must – as it were – stay behind their vision in order to help and to teach, particularly so, if they belong to the church as her appointed servants.

You should not mind if some of your analysands are helped out of the church. It is their destiny and adventure. Others will stay in it anyhow. It does not matter, whether the ecclesiastical powers in being approve of your vision or not. When the time is fulfilled, a new orientation will irresistibly break through as one has seen in the case of the Conceptio Immaculata and the Assumptio, which both deviate from the time-hallowed principle of apostolic authority, a thing unheard of before. It would be a lack of responsibility and a rather autoerotic attitude if we were to deprive our fellow beings of a vitally necessary symbol before they had a reasonable chance to understand it thoroughly and all this because it is not complete if envisaged from an anticipated stage (standpoint) we ourselves in our individual lives have not yet made real (not really attained to).

Anybody going ahead is alone or thinks he is lonely at times, no matter whether he is in the Church or in the world. Your practical work as directeur de conscience (spiritual director) brings to you individuals having something in their character, that corresponds with certain aspects of you personality (like the many men fitting themselves as stones into the edifice of the tower in the “shepherd of Hermas”).

Whatever your ultimate decision will be, you ought to realize before that staying in the church makes sense as it is important to make people understand what the symbol of Christ means, as such understanding is indispensable to any further development. There is no way round it as little as we cane eliminate from our life old age, illness and earth, or Buddha’s Nidana-chain of evils. The vast majority of people is still in such an unconscious state, that one should almost protect them from the full shock of the real imitatio Christi. Moreover we are still in the Christian Aeon, threatened with a complete annihilation of our world.

As there are not only many but also the few somebody is trusted with the task to look ahead and talk of the things to be. That is partially my job, but I have to be very careful not to destroy the things that are. Nobody will be so foolish to destroy the foundations when he is adding an upper story to his house, and how can he build it really, if the foundations are not yet properly laid? Thus making the statement that Christ is not a complete symbol of the Self, I cannot make it complete by abolishing it. I must keep it therefore in order to build up the symbol of the perfect contradiction in God by adding His darkness to the lumen de lumine (light from light). Thus I am approaching the end of the Christian Aeon and I am to take up Gioacchino’s anticipation of Christ’s prediction of the coming of the Paraclete. This archetypal drama is at the same time exquisitely psychological and historical. We are actually living in the time of the splitting of the world and the invalidation of Christ.

But an anticipation of a faraway future is no way out of the actual situation. It is a mere “consolamentum” for those despairing at the atrocious possibilities of the present time. Christ is still the valid symbol. Only God Himself can “invalidate” him through the Paraclete.

Now that is all I can say. It is a long letter and I am tired. If it is not helpful to you, it shows you at least what I think. The JUNG-WHITE Letters, pp. 218-223.

Gregory

MORSI: U.S. and Egypt Somewhere Between Friends and Enemies...

Quote:
… the unconscious can still see, it is still active. So it is not quite hopeless, increased consciousness does not absolutely replace the unconscious; the unconscious is only relatively blind, it has vision but only under certain conditions. It needs a formidable cul de sac for our civilization before the unconscious can develop its sight again, but it is forever there. Ordinarily it is not needed, but if we get into a tight situation it will develop again. It is true that with increasing civilization we lose these reconstructive faculties, or we are unaware of them, yet when consciousness becomes dim, we discover that the unconscious still has vision. Jung, Visions Seminar, Vol. II, p. 1023.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Post Re: The secret of Jung
Gregory,

Your intuition is good. Some years ago, I had a dream where the World Soul said to me :
"F... me and I'll give you the Holy Spirit". That's the reason I have quoted you in my last message.

But maybe these things must remain hidden. I explain. This morning, I had two dreams : one about the Red Book of Jung and one about a blue book of Jung. The first dream about the Red Book seems to show that people are willing to accept its message. The second dream about The Blue Book seems to show that this one must remain hidden. [Some books of Jung (by example: Mysterium conjunctionis), in their French edition, are blue : the blue book of my dream looks like them]

Dream of the blue book of Jung :

I'm in the street. An Asian stole my Jung book I had to hand (I have no visual memory of this first part of the dream) I found the book quickly. It is on the other side of the road. It is blue. It is hidden in a hole (dug in a wall?) An Asian woman passes and noticed the blue book. She will certainly take it. I walked towards her shouting "this is my book!" I do not want to scare her. She goes. I remained motionless. Three Asian teens are watching me. I think they may know the identity of the thief.

Comment :

-The book was easy to find so the thief just wanted the book to be hidden ?
- My association with Blue color : Blue Color = Mary = World Soul = sex
- Why , in the same morning, I dreamed of a blue book and the Red Book ?? The Red Book is it incomplete? it talks about sex? If not, the blue book the Blue Book could be about sex with the World Soul.
- In an old dream, Jung said to me that I knew something about him that I was the only one to know: he uttered two words: "blue sand". And now, for the first time, I have a hypothesis about the meaning of these two words : Jung make love with the World Soul in the desert (there is a desert in the Red Book)
- Currently, I read the Red Book.
- My first message on this forum :
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=984

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Post Sex & The World Soul
Fox wrote:
Some years ago I had a dream where the World Soul said to me,

Quote:
F... me and I'll give you the Holy Spirit.

Remo writes somewhere that “the head in the belly” or ”the 69 LovE position” is meant when it comes to entering the water chakra aka the “sex chakra”. Like this I understand it to mean that the World Soul would like to be psychologically intimate with you.

Before and after I entered analysis I had many dreams of women prostitutes wanting to have sex with me. Never understood this deeply enough until I read Remo’s works.

I guess such sex dreams are an indication that the WS would like one to spend more time observing the inner world with a certain right attitude – one that promotes the second stage of the coniunctio. Sex dreams seem to be a kind of barometer that helps one gauge how much time needs to be spent in the inner world with a wave-like psychology. Like this one “develops intimacy”.
Attachment:
Developing_Intimacy.gif
Developing_Intimacy.gif [ 12.35 KiB | Viewed 4148 times ]

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 am

Interesting that as in Fox's dream discussion and image here returns to the Divine Mother of the tradition. As I've wondered if when the UFO images descend back to earth ("The spaceship has landed," Steve Jobs.) would the tradition return? Beneath every breed of cow is the same ox and it knows how to do the work of an ox (but not as well). I've been talking here about AMerican pop culture providing in "Twilight" an "American" creation myth subsituting Mormonism for Logos and Native American earth shamanism for Eros, clearly transplanting in its narrative England and Italy traditions. But there is a popular PBS series now which presents a clear archetype of the "house" or phyche of the tradition, as it went to its death in 1912 and 1914. It is a "three sisters" story. And as in Gregory's image here the very clear anima figure is named Mary, and her morally pure "assistant" - always a "helper" from the Unconscious (from the Shadow or dark light), is named Anna. Anna (Anne) is the name of the mother of Mary.

Downton Abbey - the "house" (psyche)

Mary (in light) and Anna (in "shadow light" - black and white):

How similar the "shadow" composition of Anna (Saint Anne) in the Downton Abbey narrative (black/white) to Gregory's "dark light" image of Mary:

Entire gestalt of the "psyche":

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Red and Blue
I think you're right, Gregory, about " intimacy" with the World Soul.

I wanted to add that I think I understand why I dreamed twice of the Red Book in my work: everything is blue! chairs, tables and cupboards.

Last edited by fox on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:20 pm

synchronicity with "the secret of Jung"

Just now, I wanted to read a page of the book "Dyed Quran:the red book" by Etienne Perrot. I open the book, I seek and I find a page speaking of a Perrot's dream about... the secret of Jung. Commenting on his dream, Perrot said that Jung's secret is the secret of love mentioned in the Rosarium.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Post Re: crescent?
I saw two ads today: this morning in the back of a bus, a man with superman costume with the letter "C" on the chest, this one :

and another this evening about a movie I loved: Planet of the Apes origins
Attachment:
monkey.JPG
monkey.JPG [ 28.56 KiB | Viewed 4116 times ]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 pm

I had a dream this morning. I'm not sure of it but I say it :
There is a video on youtube that shows the Christ. He is blue. I pronounce the word "Islam".

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Post Avatar Blue?
Fox wrote:
There is a video on YouTube that shows the Christ. He is blue. I pronounce the word "Islam".

When I read your latest dream snippet I recalled that you had an interest in the movie Avatar – whose theme was about finding a reverence for Nature - the feminine principle. I amplify with the following.
Attachment:
Avatar Blue Fox.jpg [ 32.2 KiB | Viewed 4093 times ]

Quote:
In Hinduism, persons with a depth a character and the capacity to defeat evil are blue-skinned. The creator has given the maximum of blue to nature (i.e., the sky, oceans, rivers, and lakes) the deity who has the qualities of bravery and determination the ability to deal with difficult situations of stable mind and depth of character is represented as blue colored. Lord Krishna spent his life protecting humanity and destroying evil, hence he is colored blue. Legends say that Lord Krishna turned blue because he ate so many sweets.

Attachment:
Krishna Arjuna Conch.jpg
Krishna Arjuna Conch.jpg [ 73.2 KiB | Viewed 4093 times ]

Arjuna (devotee) & Krishna getting ready for Spiritual Battle
It seems when the Old King enters the second stage of the coniunctio for the conscious realization of the unio corporalis (the inclusion of the feminine principle) and like this the formation of the HermAphrodite engenders this blue Christ color. When the masculine principle sacrifices living out of the upper chakras it undergoes an exchange of attribute - entering like this the feminine principle or the lower chakras in order to “hear” the input from those “voices”. It is a sign that the promise of the Night Sea Journey looms. Promise – for as Jung and many others have found out – such a journey leads to a creative phase in one’s life. Like this it can also lead to a profound change in worldview.

Gregory

More amplification...

The Way of Wisdom

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 am

Post Avatar
Thanks Gregory for your comments and for this link. Very helpful once again.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Dream of this night:

I'm at Fnac, Lyon. Front of the store, there is a strange statue: a man or a horse, I do not remember. I look at the Fnac store: it became a church with symbols on it. I want to study them. I am "terrified" by this vision. I wake up.

Comment:

- At Fnac, they sell dvd,music,video games,books etc.
- When I saw the picture of the shop, I thought of what Bernie says about "two angels/guardians".
- I continue to have dreams about blue color.
- In another dream, I see a white woman with black hair rather old. Then she rejuvenated. She has a big smile on her face. She joins her hands. (It makes me think Chinese)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:11 am

Hi Fox,

The carving of "Le Progres" between the two guardians caught my attention.

That's all :)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Post Re: The Church
Hi Pascal

pascal b wrote:
The carving of "Le Progres" between the two guardians caught my attention.
That's all :)

Me too :)

This building is interesting because, in itself, it is a symbol of transformation : It was first a theater, then a local of the journal "Le Progrès" , and finally a store. But in my dream, it becomes a church !

I just found this extract from "Return of the World Soul" , p83:
"The alchemical coniunctio (synonimous of the hierosgamos) of heaven and earth is also called the "Chymical Wedding" of matter and spirit. It is thought of as a sexual union of a goddess and a god, and therefore is the third heretic idea of the Hermetists. Further, the birth of the offspring is preceded by the creation of the third realm, which is subtle. And only when this realm has been observed or created can the child be procreated and born."

Attachments:
Vierge bleue.JPG
Vierge bleue.JPG [ 38.89 KiB | Viewed 4052 times ]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Fox,

the 'store house' becomes a church, hmm? :) Maybe something like changing a reel in the projector...

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 am

Hi Pascal,
I do not know the real meaning of this dream. "Wait and see".

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 am

Hi Fox,

part of me wants to say 'sorry', but I don't know if that's a proper response. My last post was in reference to withdrawing projections onto the female (as Remo prescribes). I veer (vir?) now from your dream :)

Best regards,
pascal

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Post The Light Of Day
Fox wrote:
I do not know the real meaning of this dream. "Wait and see".

Yes. It could hardly be called the Night Sea Journey aka “The Dark Night of the Soul” if there were not a lot of darkness. Like this one learns how to wait for the spontaneous, acausal, and occasional synchronicity to illume the soul. I find that an awful lot of what one observes takes a long time, if ever, to see the light of day.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Delarue was married several times, but I wonder if the soul of European men is not Arabic?

Jean-Luc Delarue (24 June 1964 – 23 August 2012[1]) was a French television presenter and producer specialising in televised discussion programmes.
Delarue died on the 23 August 2012 at the age of 48 from cancer of the stomach and peritoneum, having been hospitalised due to his deteriorating health.
In February 2011 he was interviewed for a magazine in the company of his new companion, Anissa Khel.[16] They were married on the 12 May 2012 at Belle-Île-en-Mer in Bretagne.
After Delarue's death, his father told the press he had not been invited to his son's funeral, and that his son had converted to Islam shortly before his death and was buried in the Muslim section of a cemetery in a banlieue.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Post Re: Triple goddess?
I have dreams about England.

Dream of this morning :
The Queen of England,Elizabeth II, dressed in white, monitors a servant preparing the dining table. The queen seems to blame her for not respecting the protocol carefully. She is furious. The servant does not seem to obey her. Times are changing. A guest ( a woman), sitting on a chair, watching the scene and comments.
comment:
three women = triple goddess?

Recent dream :
Tony Blair has won a tennis match. and immediately seen lifting a trophy in the stands. People in the stadium began to sing.
Comment :
I think the songs in English football stadiums have something specific.

I have also a recent dream about the prince of England : He is first with a taxi driver in her car and then he goes to his restaurant and then I saw me playing cards.(in brief)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 am
Site Admin

Funny that you dream goes so much along the British line...

I guess you have been reading a lot from Etienne's books. The Queen was the highest figure with him. And the Queen of England appeared basically as the Eros goddess.

So it sems to my mind there is a strong interaction there, let's call it funnily enough something typically French! :wink:

roger

The fate of fire depends on wood; as long as there is wood below, the fire burns above. It is the same in human life; there is in man likewise a fate that lends power to his life. And if he succeeds in assigning the right place to life and to fate, thus bringing the two into harmony, he puts his fate on a firm footing.

I Ching #50

Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Profile Personal album

Post Re: Le jardin de la Reine
Roger,

During the Fukushima disaster, I was pretty stressed and one night, I saw the following image, which calmed me down :)

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:35 pm

My dream about the CG Jung office dated February 16, 2011 :
viewtopic.php?p=12385#p12385

These days, I have dreams about Shiva: The first two seemed very interesting, but I do not really remember. In the third, I type the word "Shiva" on a search engine and I think the result is "medallion".

Dream last night:

I'm in a bookstore, I noticed a book lying on a table: it is blue. On the cover there is a picture of a strange animal. I read the table of contents: the first chapters deal with Shiva. I tell myself that I'll buy it. But first I want to visit the library. (The book is not new, it is used)

I am reading a book on Shiva, written by Alain Danielou

in english :
http://books.google.fr/books?id=QDQK7l1 ... FIQ6AEwBg#

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 am

Post The Dancing Shiva
Fox wrote:
Dream I'm in a bookstore, I noticed a book lying on a table: it is blue. On the cover there is a picture of a strange animal. I read the table of contents: the first chapters deal with Shiva. I tell myself that I'll buy it. But first I want to visit the library. (The book is not new, it is used)

Association: I am reading a book on Shiva, written by Alain Danielou

Attachment:
NatarajaHA.jpg
NatarajaHA.jpg [ 114.24 KiB | Viewed 3941 times ]

Fox,

I offer you the following amplifications in the hopes they might resonate.

I see that the cover on the book that you are reading has Shiva dancing in the “ring of (transpersonal) fire” – something connected to the cycle of death and rebirth – representing two aspects of Shiva's nature; for he destroys in order to create, tearing down to build again a new worldview.

Remo talks about the “dancing Chinese woman” starting on p. 85 in Return of the World Soul Part I. Dancing is thus connected with entering the unus mundus and enduring the challenge of recording (by being a good scribe) of the images for the second stage of the coniunctio which as you know leads to an encounter with the SOS in the heart chakra formation of the hermaphrodite by the descent into the lower chakras, the chthonic aspect, for “the way down is the way up” - an inner impression once "told" me.

I used to dance the polka at weddings with my high school sweetheart - the young lady that became a nun and into whom I psychologically projected a potential relationship with the World Soul as shared in Could Promethea Be An Image For The World Soul?. The polka is a dance that involves a lot of whirling. The religious ecstatic dance with the Holy Spirit of the Whirling Dervishes is another image for modern potential “Lord Shiva’s” dancing with/in the “ring of fire” for the Holy Spirit is referred to as “fire” in the New Testament. Over the latter years I have had various images of dancing with lovely women in a whirling manner and otherwise. On a practical level one could say it is an image of how the unconscious works with the individual – one goes round and round, circumambulates various themes, until the images, sensations, voices have their consciousness raising effect on the soul; destroying old ego adaptations in order to make room for a new one – a new worldview.

Quote:
Religious ecstasy is an altered state of consciousness characterized by greatly reduced external awareness and expanded interior mental and spiritual awareness which is frequently accompanied by visions and emotional/intuitive (and sometimes physical) euphoria. Although the experience is usually brief in time, there are records of such experiences lasting several days or even more, and of recurring experiences of ecstasy during one's lifetime. Subjective perception of time, space and/or self may strongly change or disappear during ecstasy.

In the Dionysian Mysteries the initiates used intoxicants and other trance-inducing techniques (like dance and music) to remove inhibitions and social constraints, liberating the individual to return to a natural state.

Gregory

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 am

Thanks Gregory,

The woman (WS) who had promised me the Holy Spirit, I danced with her. But it was a slow dance.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next