UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 pm

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
 The Japan earthquake 

Post secret wind
citations from :
Christophe Gaudin, "Le mythe de la finance"

The experts :

it is still surprising that they often find an analogy to describe what happens on stock markets with natural phenomena, preferably of a violent nature and unpredictable, the only succeptibles apparently account for the emotions that capture them behind their screen.

In alchemy, the lapis is sometimes explicitly associated with air, with "secret wind": incantation to describe what escapes to us, the antithesis of the [economic] experts "cold wind"

Matswin wrote:
Matswin wrote:
I saw swaying skyscrapers through a window. They had different colours. But it was a storm wind that caused it, and eventually the biggest building, which was very broad and had an ox-blood colour, collapsed..

Mats

Mats

withdrawal
:
withdrawal is to watch for signs of what is to be born, then to support what needs to be. That is to say, to quote the poet: "I would be among the earliest to the arrival of the new god".

Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Post The same
Mats, you speak , about your dream , of the common economical project of countries. I think it means that they lost their identity, they are slaves of the economy. The skyscraper, usually have all the same color:

and according to Christophe Gaudin, when experts talk about globalization, they all say the same thing:

The enormous literature devoted to explaining the globalization, one could say without paradox that there is nothing to shoot. It is large and homogeneous: more extensive, and increasingly homogeneous. More there are books, the more they look alike, the more they look alike (also "critical"
they want), more experts are careful to specify tiny differences between them. The result is a muffled and haunting sound , always identical to itself, which is heard everywhere, both in University work of exceptional aridity than in the -run media. In most cases, there is little between both groups that the lean interval between a philosophical system and a mass religion.The purpose of these books is always the same: to dismantle the workings of the world market (when they say that "The world is changing" is first and foremost it is the world market question), to anticipate changes and correct side effects. Experts are not given any other reason to be: and this is enough for them to claim that the entire society is subject to the experts. , that almost nothing escapes to market and state. They call constantly to open debate and reform. The prudence of Keynes, who claimed that the economic problem must "Turn back at the place it deserves: the background," is no longer valid.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Post THE DUST
one last thing :)

Matswin wrote:
Matswin wrote:
Many people must have perished, and dust spread everywhere.
Mats

Mats

Christophe Gaudin :

"In finance, the impure has no other destiny than to purify,the "opacity" must unconditionally yield to "Transparency" while a masterful sentence of Alchemy said that "it is not possible that it makes no generation without corruption ", another that the stone" is found in the excrement "and is no less valuable. the finance is prophylactic, experts continue to separate the day and night, health and disease ... The alchemist shouted at opposite: "In truth, this is great wonder and winged cunning / that in a poisonous Dragon is the Supreme medicine

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Post Re: The Japan earthquake
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Mats - the cause of the economic slowdown is lack of aggregate demand. It has been like this for ten years. The populations of Europe and America are aging. In the US 11,000 people per day including myself this year are turning 65. Capitalism is an expanding paradigm but it does not have place to expand. As economist Harry Dent writes, who noticed these demographics 20 years ago, old people do not buy things. It is essentially a Ponzi scheme. Bernie Madof established the paradigm foe the moment. Uncidently, the Virginia earthquake was virtually in Thomas Jefferson's back yard. Jefferson called for small regional cultures and government but the New Yorkers beat him back. Maybe a harbinger. The "National Cathedral" almost fell apart, another harbinger. Teddy Roosevelt called for a national cathedral but it runs in opposition to Jeffersonian principle. And by the way, the "National Cathedral" has only ten spokes or sections in it's circular glass. Most everything else in India, Chinese and Europe have 12. uess it's for the ten apostles or ten figures in the zodiac. We will be moving toward a Hayek-based economy. Better that way

In order for the world to survive, humanity must come to its senses. We cannot continue this unrestrained policy of economical expansion. We are ravaging the earth, the sea is depleted of fish, the rain forests cut down.

That's why an economical crisis could result in something good. We have no other choice than to gear down. We have to give up the policy of Humanity Maximization, namely the notion that the populations of the Third World must be subsidized so that they can expand their populations as much as possible. This brings devastation. Now they are killing the gorillas for "bush meat". Poaching and habitat destruction could cause this species to go extinct within a few decades. Africa's population is booming, and Western politicians are intent on supporting this boom at any cost. They want to educate midwives, too, to safeguard the birth of as many people as possible.

Expansion, expansion, expansion. What is this madness? We need not increase our prosperity anymore. There needn't be more people on the earth. Why are people so obsessed with expansion? It makes me think of the fate of Icarus, who flew too high.

Mats

Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Pancaked Experience
Gregory Sova wrote:
It is an ordeal because the World Soul will reveal to each an everyone, who dares to look within, their personal scriptures – their scroll of images to be eaten so that they may know how to live.

Hi Gregory,

I've been reading at the forum more in the last little while. For whatever reason, I came back to this thread. The sentence I've quoted really hit me this time. I've experienced that in the 'less than coherent' sense. When I was hospitalized, nearly 10 years ago, part of my 'madness' was about the 'scroll'.

I had the distinct impression that I had to 'eat a scroll'. I was being asked to do this by a 'thought' in my head, if that makes any sense. I wasn't blindly following some voice, rather, was picking up the 'gist' of it. Knowing the distinction between the exoteric meaning of that, vs. the esoteric meaning was my task. It seems I survived :)

It's been 10 years of 'study' now - with no particular aim. I don't know if that is a bad or a good thing :| However, I do know now that to eat the scroll is to experience (taste) the self (scroll).

Either way, all I can do is keep 'not' trying :)

pascal

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm

I want to put here my experience of a syncronicity in the same hour of the Japan's earthquake:

I dreamed that I was doing a balance exercise above several mattres that move rythmly, from left to right...and sudenly all the mattres rotate quickly like a giant wave propel them. I was below the mattres and I shout:"I don't want to drown!!! --- Then I woke up shouting too.

That was one of the few times in my life that woke up shouting.

What was the meaning? If the dream doesn't happend in the same half hour. (it happens at 06:46 spanish hour and I shout in a time between 06:30 and 07:00)) i would try to got another mening, but when I see the news later in the morning it was for me a clear example of syncronicity that has no time, no speed, no space.

If I have to explain the dream as a syncronicity it would be like this: the rythm movement remember the movement of God Unconscience), and above which the human race lived (the conscienceness). Like the myth that the earth is supported by a giant tortoise or that we are in the back a giant acuatic animal that float in the ocean. Every movement is an earthaquake. This seems to me the projection of the libido force that cause all the psyque manifestation in a teriomorfic nature. The force of the earth is then the libido of the World Soul.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Sergio,

I had started a post in this thread last night but I don't think I saved the draft properly! I'll write my thoughts out again :)

Mattres looks like "Maîtresse" to me. The libido does teach us something! Mattresses and blankets are common together. The earth's crust acts as a blanket around the core, keeping heat in. Ignis = Fire... that reminds me of something I read yesterday (here's the rough idea) "there is nothing more powerful than the human soul on fire".

pascal

Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello pascal b:

Very good associations! I don't know it. Maybe the dream had blankets too. I like it! It's incredible the power of the psyque when you enter in this world of the deep psychology.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2