UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:54 pm

[ 18 posts ] 
Reply to topic
 Apocalypse. My blue essence. Excalibur. Night-mare. 

Post Apocalypse. My blue essence. Excalibur. Night-mare.
Hi all,

Gregory Sova wrote:
This kind of "victorious" wrestling is connected to Avatar making and Fox's "blue Christ" discussion as shared in Avatar Blue? - 27 Sept. 2012.

I create a new topic because I don't want to parasitize the topic of Rob where this quote is from ( his topic : viewtopic.php?p=15293#p15293 )
By clicking the link given by Gregory, I had the urge to talk about some of my dreams. Cliking the link, I saw the picture of "The mysterious cities of gold" ... suddenly I remembered that I dreamed of it this night! But I don't remember details :(

TWO DREAMS ABOUT APOCALYPSE

I also saw this :
fox wrote:
Gregory,
Your intuition is good. Some years ago, I had a dream where the World Soul said to me :
"F... me and I'll give you the Holy Spirit".

I want to add some details about this dream : it was an apocalyptic dream : I see spaceships in the sky, people are happy outside. They do not understand that this is the end. I think of the movie "Signs" (this film is about an alien invasion). Suddenly I see a giant spaceship crashing on the floor, near me. I want to wake up from this horrible nightmare. But the unconscious refuses! My unconscious wants me to see the following of the dream despite my strong resistance
And then, in the dream, I met Rihanna, I dance slowly with her. For me, she is the World Soul. Her name looks like "Rhiannon", the Celtic Goddess. She has turned into a film called ... "Battleship" ! her only movie is about alien invasion !
In these clip, she makes me think of a hindu goddess : ( in another clip, she has also multiple hands)
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

I like her very much.

My second dream about Apocalypse, some weeks ago : I'm on the floor of the house of my grandparents. A man told me about Mel Gibson, he says he is connected to the end of time. This man seems very angry against me. He speaks of weird things
Comments : That makes me think of the movies "Mad Max" and also "Apocalypto" and "Signs" that I appreciate very much. But I found the personality of the actor/realisator Mel Gibson a little problematic.

MY BLUE ESSENCE

a dream, some months ago :
I see a landscape and suddenly I see myself appear in the distance, walking. I'm not alone, there is also another person and Remo Roth. We arrive at a cart hitched to a horse. Me and the person going to the rear, Remo to the front.
Comments: I realize only today that these horse could be the World Soul ! a sudden intuition. In the dream, we were not humans : Remo was a deer man, the other person a wise little monkey and me ... a blue "djinn" ! I think that the deer is the essence of Remo, so my conclusion is that the blue color is my essence.

EXCALIBUR

A recent dream, some days ago : I just remember one detail : I have the sword Excalibur in my hand.
comments : The origin of Excalibur is double : Two legendary traditions relate this event: either Arthur pulls the sword out of the rock in which it is inserted, or he receives the weapon of "Lady of the Lake."
My conclusion is that Excalibur is matter-psyché, magical energy.
yesterday I tried to meditate on this sword, closing my eyes, I see a sword then suddenly, instead of this sword, I see a cross.
I think I'll have other dreams about this sword.
The cross looks like this:

A NIGHT-MARE

dream of this night : I'm in the apartment of my childhood. There are my parents and my twin sister. I'm on the phone with a friend. There are animals in the house. I just remember a horse. Suddenly the animals become nervous. The horse is beside me. It seems giant. and it was like I was very small. I do not want it to hurt me. I think the nervousness of animals indicates that there will be an earthquake. My sister also found the behavior of the animals not normal, she told me that the mare is in love.
My friend on the phone told me that everything is calm at his home. I want to leave the apartment in a hurry. But I want to wait for my parents. I put my shoes. A rhinoceros and a giraffe head to the apartment.

Comments:
- I knew this friend when I was a teenager. No news of him.
- I think that could be an apocalyptic dream. It's a nightmare.
- Rhiannon, the goddess, is connected with the mare.
- I don't know if it is a good association but the giraffe makes me think of a beautifull apparition of a grup of giraffes in the very dark apocalyptic video-game "The last of us" I played recently.

here, the giraffes:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 am

Post Here come the horses
In this clip of Rihanna, there is a horse , it is connected with the sun like the next video with Gandalf.

Gandalf and his white horse : "here comes the sun" but we could add "here comes the horses" !

In the series "Millennium", "Horses" by Patti Smith is linked with the apocalypse:

Another apocalyptic series :

Sword, sun, horses :

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Post Re: Excalibur
Last night, I had a very dark dream about Zelda. I don't enter details but it seems to be linked with my "Night-mare". Zelda is a video-game, I often dream of it. For example, in 2011 :

fox wrote:
Dream of this morning :

I open the book of CG Jung "Métamorphoses de l'âme et ses symboles" ( "Symbole der Wandlung" in German ? ) and I came across a comment from the French translator talking about Zelda. I decided to talk about the dream on the forum Unus Mundus.

I realize that princess Zelda could be the World Soul ( I always saw her only as "jungian" anima)
I type the words "princess Zelda goddess" on Google image and found this: (In the game, she is just a princess)

It is the "Goddess Sword".

http://zeldawiki.org/Goddess_Sword
The goddess Hylia created the Goddess Sword and Fi, an intelligent humanoid spirit who resides in the sword, and gave it the purpose of assisting Hylia's chosen hero.[2][3] She then enshrined the sword Inside the Statue of the Goddess before raising it into The Sky as part of Skyloft.

Preceding the Wing Ceremony, Fi appears to Link in his dreams, foretelling him of his destiny. After Link and Zelda are attacked by a black tornado, Link wakes up in his room, where he hears Fi speaking to him. Fi guides him to the Inside of the Statue of the Goddess, further explaining his fate as the chosen hero and encourages him to draw the Goddess Sword from its pedestal so that Fi can formally acknowledge him as her Master.[4][5][6] Fi gives Link the Emerald Tablet and tells the young hero that he must go beneath the clouds in order to find Zelda and fulfill his destiny, with the tablet illuminating the path ahead

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:39 am

Post Completing The King Arthur Legend
Fox wrote:
A recent dream: I just remember one detail : I have the sword Excalibur in my hand.

I have had many dreams/visions involving Excalibur over the years. I first watched the movie about it in a theater in 1985 and was very gripped by it. I have come to realize that being able to pull the sword from the stone means to be marked for individuation. A sword, like a knife, gives one the power to discriminate, to cut through the fog, to become conscious. Pulling it from the stone is a reference to producing the alchemical stone – the goal of individuation.

Early last month I had the following vision appear while meditating. I offer it and my amplifications as possible helps for understanding where your material may be leading you. The size of the stone crown is an indication that this goes beyond the personal individuation quest of Gregory - it is a collective destiny that looms for humanity.

Quote:
In a bright daylight scene I see workmen surrounding a huge whitish stone carving that is buried in the earth. It has been dug free of its entombment but still sits in the earth. A huge crane is starting to hoist the NW area of the carving out of the ground. It looks like a crown a king would wear – having those triangular upwards pointing shapes on the top of the rim. The height of the crown is about three times the height of a man in the scene and its diameter about ten times his height.

Associations: I have never heard of a stone crown but when searching for an image on the Internet I found a book by that name – it’s a play off the old King Arthur legend but this Arthur is no white knight in shinning armor. Redemption of matter, the feminine principle seems meant. I note the APOCALYPTIC lower chakra colors in the following image - which seem to be pushed up out of the ground by the intense white glow - as if it is the WISDOM of the Eros Self that helps one unearth the unio corporalis stage of the coniunctio. Depopulating one’s Hell wins such a crown it seems.
Attachment:
The Stone Crown.jpg
The Stone Crown.jpg [ 51.17 KiB | Viewed 2234 times ]

Quote:
Dark spirits are released with the unwitting removal of one of a group of wooden horsemen hidden beneath the earth for it contains the trapped spirits of King Arthur and his men. The carvings have been held in check since the Dark Ages by a long line of Keepers. This unleashes a parallel world of myth, magic and the supernatural. King Arthur is awake - and he is no revered, grey-bearded king come back to save the Isles.

Gregory

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Post Re: Apocalypse. My blue essence. Excalibur. Night-mare.
Thanks Gregory.

The picture of "The Stone Crown" looks like the picture of "Excalibur, la légende du roi Arthur". You're right, King Arthur must be a dark knight.

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Post Re: Arthur
Yesterday, walking in the street, near my house, I saw this on the ground :

Attachment:
Arthur.PNG
Arthur.PNG [ 981.37 KiB | Viewed 2218 times ]

I don't know if it's a synchronicity.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Post Arthur
Fox wrote:
Yesterday (5 July 2013), walking in the street, near my house, I saw this on the ground :
Attachment:
Arthur Fox.jpg
Arthur Fox.jpg [ 48.63 KiB | Viewed 2209 times ]

I don't know if it's a synchronicity.

Given what I will share in the following it certainly seems to be a meaningful conincidence to the sharing in Completing The King Arthur Legend and to my image below. I guess we could also say it is paranormal that this should have happened. It’s FRINGE “science”. It reminds me of “The Blue Ray Guardian” image Kristin shared with me as discussed in The Co-Eternal Blue Flame for that was another FRINGE “science” event.

Quote:
Paranormal - Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation.

On 1 July 2013, two days before I made the post Completing The King Arthur Legend, I had a dream in which I was getting ready to leave the Beyond after completing a long assignment. As I entered an airport, that was white with black trim, I saw a rectangular yellow post-it on which was hand written in black ink my first two initials and last name (6 letters) – the same number as in Arthur I now see. Further, it is a connection to the six in the Seal of Solomon and like this to the heart chakra. The “Dark Knight” has completed a tour of Hell and is ready to return to spacetime.
Attachment:
G.J.jpg
G.J.jpg [ 15.16 KiB | Viewed 2209 times ]

Your sharing has provided a deeper meaning to my post-it image. Yellow in my material has been connected to being in the Eros ego. Black font for the name would seem to indicate a connection to being Arthur as the Dark Knight. So thank you for sharing this – Arthur.

Reciprocal individuation comes to mind. Like this the World Soul supports our little "ideal psychological group" here on the unus mundus forum.

Quote:
The Ideal Psychological Group
Bonds with other people are produced by the Self and these relations are very exactly regulated as to distance and closeness. One might describe this as the social function of the Self. Each person gathers around him his own “soul family,” a group of people not created by accident or by mere egoistic motivation but rather through a deeper, more essential spiritual interest or concern: reciprocal individuation. Whereas relations based merely on projection are characterized by fascination and magical dependence, this kind of relationship, by way of the Self, has something strictly objective, strangely transpersonal about it. It gives rise to a feeling of immediate, timeless “being together.” The usual bond of feeling, says Jung elsewhere, always contains projections that have to be withdrawn if one is to attain to oneself and to objectivity.
Quote:
Objective cognition lies hidden behind the attraction of the emotional relationship; it seems to be the central secret. C.G. Jung, Memories, p. 297.

In this world created by the Self we meet all those many to whom we belong, whose hearts we touch; here ‘there is no distance, but immediate presence.’ Von Franz, Projection and Re-Collection, p. 177

Gregory

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Post Re: Arthur,Merlin
Very interesting!

One second before I saw the little yellow paper on the ground, I looked at a billboard: it showed three ads alternately. On one of them, you could see the shadow of a woman and another, the shadow of a man.
I thought that it might be linked with the yellow paper. So I returned to see them today : These are two commercials for the chain store" Leroy - Merlin "(Le Roy = The King)

I found one of them on the web :

Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Post Re: KAAMELOTT
After writing my last post on this forum, I decided to go to sleep. I just woke up.

First dream

It seems I'm in the woods of my grandparents. This is the forum Unus Mundus. More precisely, I'm on the other side of the forum, few people are used to go. I write a message to recap all the symbols that are constellated in the UM forum. The last of them is the star. (I do not remember the others.) A man comes up to me, a knight (?). He is armed. I think that maybe he wants to fight against me. But no. Maybe he wants to hunt ( he has a bow?) I watch the sky, I saw water ( sky of water?)

The second dream is more confused.

This is the first episode of Kaamelot (!!). I watch it and it seems that I am in the series in the same time. I saw King Arthur. He has a very mysterious secret. This secret is water.(Must be magical water) Maybe I saw a fountain The following is more confused: Arthur shows me a woman or an animal.

Comments :
- Kaamelott is a (good) French humouristic series about arthurian legend.
- The water is in a little "bag"( I don't know the English term ( "purse"?)) in the hand of Arthur

Here King Arthur :)

Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Post The New King Maker
Fox,

The image of the Leroy Merlin Logo you posted reminds me of the alchemical stone image which slowly appeared in various ways over a period of a year in my visioning material. The culmination of my understanding of this 90 degree cornered weathered stone is the image which follows your Logo. It is connected to “King Making” – the new Red King is meant who is wed to the White Queen using ancient Egyptian mythology. It’s a connection therefore to the Holy Wedding. Thus your parsing of Leroy as Le Roy =’s The King - is a very good intuition. The green colored “alchemical stone” in your image seems to suggest a VNS influence is meant to help accomplish this Holy Wedding which will of course naturally empower the New King with some of the brides magical powers. Like this the subtle body of the New King is enhanced and realizes its HermAphrodite/HermAphrodite/HermAphrodite form. This wedding process involves the water chakra which seems to be suggested in your later image of a king holding a purse/pouch filled with water in his left hand (left is connected to the feminine principle). The 90 degree corner is a connection to the fact that the hidden dimensions are orthogonal to those of spacetime according to cosmology. So like this a “flow” from the unus mundus tinctures the old king and renews him with new magical powers. It’s an image for the quantum leap as yin > new yang as Remo likes to describe it. LEROY MERLIN could be shown in yellow font to indicate he is in the Eros ego – something required for this transformation to happen, i.e., in order to realize the alchemical Christ consciousness via the power of the teardrop shaped Holy Spirit which is imaged as the mana of the Head of the World Soul.
Attachment:
Leroy Merlin.jpg
Leroy Merlin.jpg [ 7.41 KiB | Viewed 2190 times ]

Attachment:
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg [ 67.44 KiB | Viewed 2190 times ]

Remo Roth wrote:
The new king is the subtle body, in Hermetic alchemy symbolized as the red tincture, the infans solaris, the quintessence, the Alexipharmakum, the life essence.

In a vegetative myth then she begets the new king out of herself alone, with the seeds of her phallus (red climaxing clitoris radiations in above image). Remo F. Roth, Return of the World Soul – Part II, p. 145.

Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg [ 26.86 KiB | Viewed 2190 times ]

Inverting the colors in this image yields the following image – a combination of blue (boy) and pink (girl) – something that has been connected to the WMAP image of our universe which records the echo of its birth using temperature. Like this the World Soul likes to say that the alchemical stone new king birth is Her “Big Bang” clitoris orgasm HermAphrodite subtle body creation event which incorporates the unio corporalis and unio mystica stages of the alchemical opus with the unio mentalis stage . Once again your individuation process has helped me to clarify in a new way some of my own material. Thank you for sharing.
Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg [ 26.81 KiB | Viewed 2190 times ]

Gregory

P.S. I guess one could say that it does indeed take a long Night-mare union to accomplish such an opus. Like this one finds out why the World Soul lovE's you - or as you once shared from a dream the WS said to you, "If you f*** me (read: be psychologically intimate with me) I will give you the Holy Spirit (a Pentecostal experience?)." The Holy Spirit as a teardrop shaped tongue of white fire, the mana of Her knowing, as seen in the bird bath image of "The Blue Ray Guardian" shared recently in The Co-Eternal Blue Flame is meant.

The Co-ETERNAL Blue Flame

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 am

Post Re: lower part of the body
Thanks Gregory, very impressive. It is currently a bit complicated for me, but this is exactly the kind of explanation that I seek.

I do not know if this is relevant but your alchemical stone image make me think of a recent dream. If I understand your image , we see that the lower part of the body is connected with the Unus Mundus.

My recent dream :

I was watching a movie: there were three men in the desert. One of the actors plays the role of Carl Gustav Jung. He looked a little physically him. My attention was focused on him. But He was not the leader of this small group. The leader had launched an initiative: the three men were lying on the sand and bury half. Jung is very nervous, he groans and eventually get tired of it: He out of the sand and at this time he realizes that he has dug a hole in the sand overlooking a kind of cave / underground room. And then I tell myself that it is the collective unconscious. At the same time, it is Egypt.

Comment:

- So, the lower part of the body of the actor was connected to the collective unconscious.
- Could we compare your alchemical stone with a pyramid?

p.s : A detail of my dream that I did not say: I do not remember my dream visually but I know that "Jung" was in a horizontal positon. A kind of "wall" and the floor formed a right angle. It seems to me that the part of the body under the sand was inside the angle.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am

Post Parsing The Lower & Upper Body
Concerning your dream – did you happen to notice the color of the shirts and pants the three men were wearing?

How deep were they buried?

I will respond to your questions later.

Thanks,

Gregory

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 am

Post Re: Apocalypse. My blue essence. Excalibur. Night-mare.
"Concerning your dream – did you happen to notice the color of the shirts and pants the three men were wearing?"
No

"How deep were they buried?"
half of the body was buried, the lower part, that's all I remember. I had this dream, one month ago. I have no visual memory of it.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Post An Electromagnetic Apocalypse of lovE
Fox wrote:
If I understand your image, we see that the lower part of the body is connected with the Unus Mundus.

Attachment:
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg
Yin.Chakras.Yang.jpg [ 56.18 KiB | Viewed 2151 times ]

The image does seem to convey that kind of interpretation. The subtle body of the old king seeking renewal actually resides in the intermediate realm as if “standing” on the apex of the pyramid shape with his back to the unus mundus side. An effect from the unus mundus appears in the 2nd chakra in the form of images, energy, sensations, telepathy, etc. In Chinese number symbolism even numbers are feminine – so it would mean an unus mundus effect begins in the 2nd chakra - something that is located about where the waist bends 90 degrees seems meant. I have other images which show a continued focus on the apex so that would indicate the intermediate realm is where the old king seeking renewal “stands.” In this regard I saw a vision of the Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5 and Jack of hearts played out on a table – the Jack of Hearts is a left profile “one-eyed” and is the 11th card in a suit indicating the femine side of the hermaphrodite. The sequence of cards struck me as “counting to six” (another Arthur connection?) except it is 1,2,3,4,5, 11. The sixth becomes 11 or the empty center of a circle since 11 is the unus mundus in Chinese number symbolism. Like this an emphasis on the heart chakra in the subtle body is being indicated – a connection to the overlapping centroids of the upward and downward pointing triangles in the Seal of Solomon. Further, it is a flow from the 2nd charkra that connects to the heart chakra in a 2nd to 4th chakra “flow” – following the feminine side of the hermaphrodite. The flow then continues to spacetime on the masculine side of the hermaphrodite via that overlapping centroid and through the right profile, one-eyed Jack of Spades (a dark knight connection?).

Your dream about the three men buried waist deep seems to be a connection to the involvement of the 2nd chakra given the above “data” and thus a “flow” from the unus mundus side of the alchemical stone is required. I inquired about the color of the clothes they wore in order to see if this had any connection to chakra colors. After reading your three men dream I later had a vision while meditating of a sitting (bent at the waist by 90 degrees) young woman with long orange hair (2nd chakra color) that wore a blue skirt and pink blouse. The colors immediately reminded me of the following colored images connected to Leroy Merlin. Like this it seems the mana of the feminine principle in the 2nd chakra flows into the feminine side of the heart chakra in the old king. Then I saw a toy windmill on the chest of a person (something that has 7 petals). This is the spacetime side of the heart chakra while the back (unconscious side) of a person would be facing the unus mundus side and the flow of the feminine principle.
Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg [ 26.81 KiB | Viewed 2151 times ]

Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg [ 26.86 KiB | Viewed 2151 times ]

Attachment:
Man Chest Color Windmill.jpg
Man Chest Color Windmill.jpg [ 45.9 KiB | Viewed 2151 times ]

Quote:
The electromagnetic spectrum is the range of all possible frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength between 380 nm and 760 nm (400-790 terahertz) is detected by the human eye and perceived as visible light (in its various colors).

Thus it seems what flows through the heart chakra (through its overlapping centroids in the SOS – that empty center) will have an effect on the 7 chakras in the subtle body in the colors of a RAINBOW. It’s an effect from the opus and this effect could influence our world since the alchemists believed that the stone had magical powers. It’s a connection to the pelican picking its chest to feed blood to its young.
Attachment:
Pelican.jpg
Pelican.jpg [ 62.16 KiB | Viewed 2151 times ]

Fox wrote:
Could we compare your alchemical stone with a pyramid?

Yes. Egyptian pyramids are burial monuments. There is continued disagreement on the religious outlook that might have given rise to them. One theory is that they were designed as a type of "resurrection machine." Given their concerns about preserving the body for the long life in the afterworld it seems like a reasonable theory. Like this the World Soul seems to have chosen this type of stone surface to indicate the renewal of the old king – something that will enhance its long life in the Beyond due to the influence of adding the unio corporalis and unio mystica stages to the diamond body, the subtle body or what Christianity calls the soul.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Post Re:
Thanks, Gregory, for your answer.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 am

Post Re: Avatar
Today, I had a dream about Neytiri ( from the movie "Avatar"). She used her left hand. I don't remember more detail maybe she tried to heal the world?
For me, she represents the World Soul in her shamanic aspect.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Post Re: Kheops
Gregory Sova wrote:
Yes. Egyptian pyramids are burial monuments. There is continued disagreement on the religious outlook that might have given rise to them. One theory is that they were designed as a type of "resurrection machine." Given their concerns about preserving the body for the long life in the afterworld it seems like a reasonable theory. Like this the World Soul seems to have chosen this type of stone surface to indicate the renewal of the old king – something that will enhance its long life in the Beyond due to the influence of adding the unio corporalis and unio mystica stages to the diamond body, the subtle body or what Christianity calls the soul.

This morning I dreamed that my mother go to Kheops with my sister. A day trip by car. It seems that If I want, I can go with them.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am

Post Re: Arthur magazine
It was a long time that I did not visit the blog of Rick Veitch. I visited it today :
http://www.rickveitch.com/

Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]