UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:19 pm

[ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
Reply to topic
 The New God-Image 

Post Re: The New God-Image
Nice amplification.

I had a weird dream this night. I don't know if it is linked with your Edinger's quote about "eating by giants" :
viewtopic.php?p=15439#p15439

The dream :

The scene takes place in a mall near my home. ( Its name is "La Part-Dieu", maybe we could translate by "from God" ) I do not really remember the beginning: French peasants protesting (?).
One of them spoke (to show that he is not hostile against customers of the shopping center?)
He decided to talk about a Jewish ritual/ sacrifice of sheep.
I see sheep. They have no wool. but instead, a sort of grease. People begin to eat the sheep alive. First the grease and then, entrails. I found this crual.

Comment :

- That makes me think of a (positive?) "zombie attitude".
- it seems that I had two dreams (voices) that were trying to give me an explanation of this dream. But I do not remember anything except for three words: "God," "Israel" and "Beloved" : maybe the sheep is something feminine?
- The winter sales begin tomorrow ...

Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 pm

I think the sheep is similar to the Ark of Noah. Eat the sheep is to be saved from the flood. One can imagine that to reach the deepest parts, people must enter the "ship"/sheep. The head in the belly.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Post Animal Sacrifice
Fox wrote:
The dream scene takes place in a mall (La Part-Dieu =’s from God?) near my home. There is talk about a Jewish ritual/ sacrifice of sheep. I see sheep. They have no wool. but instead, a sort of grease (covers their body). People begin to eat the sheep alive. First the grease and then, entrails. I found this cruel.

La Part-Dieu is a very unusual name for a mall - I wonder how this naming came about? I see from the Internet it is ranked as the largest mall in Europe and employes 3,600.

A key to understanding the dream for me is the Jewish ritual/sacrifice of sheep – something done to please/appease God. I see that this practice requires the skin of the animal to be removed – a possible connection to your animal having no hide. The eating of the entrails seems to be, as you have noted, a key aspect. I amplify with the following.

Quote:
Animal sacrifice is the ritual killing and offering of an animal to appease or maintain favor with a divine agency.

A burnt offering in Judaism is a form of animal sacrifice first described in the Hebrew Bible. The term is first used for the sacrifices of Noah.

The burnt offering was a twice-daily animal sacrifice offered on the altar in the temple in Jerusalem that was completely consumed by fire. The skin of the animal, however, was not burnt but given to the priests respective of their priestly division. These skins are listed as one of the twenty-four priestly gifts in Tosefta Hallah.

The near-sacrifice of Isaac by Abraham: "offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains" (Genesis 22:22).

Christ, the Lamb of God, became a living sacrifice. Like this he took the place of the scapegoat animal sacrifice and “became the sacrifice” for the forgiveness of the sins of the world.

This reminds me of what Edinger had to say about the need for all humans to undergo the individuation process in our time. Further, it reminds me of Jung’s comment that, “individuation is an eating of one’s Self” for humanity is elected to be a conscious carrier of the Self and that can be imaged as a “cruel process.” Eating of the other center of knowing, the entrails, “the belly brain”, seems meant. Something that you are presently engaged in as you struggle to understand your dreams, visions and other psychic phenomena. Interestingly, divination practices can include reading the entrails of a slaughtered animal in order to divine a prophetic word. In my material this “eating of one’s Self” was characterized as needing to pass-thru the gate that leads to Calvary – an opus marked with my own blood (read: life force). Like this one becomes crucified to the process of becoming conscious of what erupts from their inner life and assists in Christ's second coming.
Attachment:
Pass Thru Holy Cross BW.jpg
Pass Thru Holy Cross BW.jpg [ 36.67 KiB | Viewed 4425 times ]

Attachment:
Pass Thru Holy Cross.jpg
Pass Thru Holy Cross.jpg [ 63.25 KiB | Viewed 4425 times ]

Quote:
Humanity is now in the role of the "son of the God." And God is bringing about its own transformation by another self-destruction while incarnated in the "mortal body" of humankind. There will follow necessarily, archetypally, the same sequence of events as occurred in the life of a single individual but now in a larger arena. And this second act of incarnation likewise will bring about the same goal, a transformation of the God-image. The image of a totally good God - albeit pestered by a dissociated evil Satan - is no longer viable. Instead, the new God- image coming in to conscious realization is that of a paradoxical union of opposites; (GJS: such as seen in the Seal of Solomon) and with it comes a healing of the metaphysical split that has characterized the entire Christian aeon.

This is what can happen potentially. But the process of transforming the God-image can take place only if its human participants are conscious of what is happening, because consciousness is the agency of transformation for God and man. There is, of course, no transformation of the God-image if we end up with nothing but a heap of ruins and a group of savages having to make the laborious climb to civilization all over again. But the God-image can incarnate in a way that averts massive destruction if there are enough individuals aware of the unfolding archetypal drama that is before us. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 177.

Gregory
Attachment:
Old Lamb Of God.jpg
Old Lamb Of God.jpg [ 55.79 KiB | Viewed 4420 times ]

The Lamb of God In Need of Renewal

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks Gregory.

La Part-Dieu is a district of Lyon. I work there, near the shopping center. I found an explanation of the origin of the name:
Originally the dommaine called La Part-Dieu belonged to a wealthy family-Serviant Mazenod. It was a rural area in floodplain area. Miss Serviant caused an accident on a bridge in Lyon making 241 victims. she left all her vast domains of the left bank "for the poor" of the city of Lyon.
Gnawed by remorse, she gave what she called " sa part de dieu". Maybe we could translate by "what God has given to her"

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 358AAJNPXP

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

Post Re: Apocalypse
- "Couronne" is the French word for "crown". A couronne is also a bread. I had a dream this morning , I just remember the end of it :

I'm in front of a bakery: I see several couronnes (installed height?) I think it is a positive sign and it is linked to the crown that is placed on the head.

That makes me think of the Apocalypse but I have some doubts because I just remember the end of this dream.
Here a couronne :

- Today, I had a brief vision. First, I thought of the Cornucopia rain image:

Eyes closed, I visualized it. The image changes. I see the woman touching with her ​​hands her dress. (at the hips? knees ?) it means she will give birth. I say the English words "Lady Birth"

Cornucopia rain image:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Post The New Creation
Fox wrote:
I'm in front of a bakery: I see several couronnes (installed height?). I think it is a positive sign and it is linked to the crown that is placed on the head.

Attachment:
Couronne.jpg
Couronne.jpg [ 38.78 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

I see from my language translator that a couronnes =’s crown, coronet; krone, ring, wreath… In the USA such a shape would be connected to a donut or a bagel. Saints have been shown with a halo in the form of a ring torus. It’s as if something of the mana of Her head, the wisdom of the knowing of the World Soul is meant.
Attachment:
Halo-lights.jpg
Halo-lights.jpg [ 37.1 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Lady Birth
From a sacred geometry point of view it would be a ring torus. It seems to be connected to a flow through “the hole in the heart” of the hermaphrodite as you imagined by connecting it to "Cornucopia Rain" and like this an addition of higher yang teardrops (rain) to the existing unio mentalis from out of the Beyond via a lovE-joy effect and thus something that would be a connection to a crown on the head of the new King - a renewed "Lamb of God". This article provides an amplification on a ring torus which links it to conjoining. From an alchemical point of view as a conjoining (viz. the hermaphrodite) it is a form of "wedding" (GJS: ring) between opposites variously symbolized by: Sun/Moon, male/female, body/spirit, consciousness/unconsciousness. Strangely, conjoined twins (along the belly area) were recently found in the gray whale birthing (gestation period is 13 months) waters of Baja California – something never before seen by anyone. It is thought to be very rare – one in a million. They did not survive. Some think it is due to Fukushima but may be due to some other environmental pollution. It reminds me of the Christian opus being a "contre la nature" - a work "against nature" - as discussed in this article.
Attachment:
Whale Gray Siamese Twins.png
Whale Gray Siamese Twins.png [ 200.91 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Our oldest son and his family were visiting us in late spring of 2013 when he reported a dream one morning to me in which he saw their son (a year old) having golden half-closed eyes flowing down over his face. I immediately recalled the meditating Buddha image from Sri Lanka. I rendered the following image which he confirmed was very much like what he saw in his dream. They named their son Matthew and told me that the name means “gift of God.” I never completely understood the image but now with your dream and associations it becomes clear that new higher (Fox: installed height) yang was meant – something that accompanies the new birth in consciousness. Eating of the entrails of the lamb is involved here – assimilating World Soul wisdom to one’s worldview.

It seems my oldest son (36) dreamed a dream for me as does my wife on occasion. The last time this son told me a dream was when he was 10. Interestingly on 15 Feb. 2013 I had the following vision of their son which was connected to being a zombie – something that came up later in early March as noted in The Walking Dead for zombies exhibit attributes needed to enter the Eros ego.

Quote:
I am looking down at a fair haired (mostly whitish blond with a region on the centerline top of the hair being light red) baby boy. He has a butch hair cut and white skin - sitting up on the inside flap of a dark blue large opened suitcase – as if a stork just dropped this off. The child is looking up at me with its blue eyes. As I gaze at this scene I suddenly find myself inverting the colors. Like this I would see an avatar child sitting on the yellow interior of a suitcase and has black hair with a region of cyan tips and yellow eyes. The child reminds me of our nine month old grandson, Matthew, (meaning “gift of god” according to the parents who chose this name; something they mentioned to me on 15 Feb. when they visit with us for a few days). The following “zombie” (brain dead due to radiation) baby seems meant – a connection to the so-called Indigo Children. It’s as if Dr. Manhattan has had a baby for I recall that his true name is Jon Osterman, Jon meaning “Gift of God” and Osterman, Oster meaning “one who was baptized or born during Easter” to Germans as well as “Sharp” or “Sharp-minded” to the Polish. Therefore he was a “Christ-like, sharp-minded man” gentle soul with a soft God-like presence.
Attachment:
Avatar Indigo Child.jpg [ 27.52 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Then beginning on 24 May 2013 three of our married children and their families spent about a week with us in our home. The morning after he shared his dream of 25 May I had another vision of Matthew as shared in the following.

Quote:
26 May 2013

In a daylight view I see the light blond hair on the top of Matthew’s (gift of God) head (who has blue eyes) as he sits on a surface with body bent forwards towards me. This avatar “Indigo” child came up on 15 Feb. 2013 and seems to be an image for the philosophers’ son for to the alchemist the philosophers’ stone was their “son of God” – a close relative to “gift of God”.
Attachment:
Avatar Indigo Child 2.jpg [ 27.92 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Association: We have eight house guests (five adults and three grandkids) visiting with us for about a week – including our latest grandchild, one year old Matthew and his parents. Matthew’s father (our oldest son) told me a recent dream (of 25 May 2013 – the second night of his 6 day stay in our home) he had about his son. He saw half opened eyes covering his face in equally spaced columns as if it were rain drops running down from his forehead and onto his cheeks. I rendered the following image. The half-mast-eyes immediately flashed me back to the Golden Buddha (which has blue eyes) face of Sri Lanka that has come up several times in my visions over the years for its eyes are half opened in its meditative state. As I rendered the following image it reminded me of measles or “chicken pox” – the latter being connected to Fred – the brilliant engineer I first worked with in 1963 who had a chicken pox marked face. “The mark of taw or the mark of aleph” looms for humanity. The blond divine child with blue eyes and no iris I saw during a meditation in 1976 returns. It’s a connection to the song “Raindrops keep fallin’ on my head”... Cornucopia raindrops are meant.
Attachment:
Avatar Baby Buddha.jpg [ 32.35 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

It’s a connection to the following images which came up in 2 March 2011 or 9 days before 3/11/11 – when the great 9.0 Japan earthquake and tsunami hit.
Attachment:
Buddha Golden Images.jpg
Buddha Golden Images.jpg [ 43.66 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

The meditative “eye pocked face” of Matthew reminds me of Hildegard von Bingen’s painting of “The quickening of the Child in the Womb”.
Attachment:
Quickening Of The Child In The Womb.jpg
Quickening Of The Child In The Womb.jpg [ 138.01 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Quote:
As Hildegard's text states, the radiance of the "countless eyes" (there are in reality twenty-four in each section) means "God's knowledge," that is, his seeing and knowing, with reference to the seven eyes of God that "run to and fro through the whole earth." (Zech. 4:10). The rotunda, on the other hand, are God's deeds, such as sending of his son and a savior. Hildegard adds: 'All, the bad as well as the good, appear in God's knowledge, for it is not ever clouded round by and darkness." The souls of men are "fireballs", so presumably the soul of Christ was also such a ball, for Hildegard interprets her vision not with reference to the growth of the human child only, but with reference to Christ and the Mother of God. The square divided into three stands for the Holy Ghost entering into the child. The procreative aspect of the Holy Ghost unites the Godhead with matter, as is clear from the sacred legend. The intermediate forms between spirit and matter are obviously the rotunda, early stages of animated bodies, filling the middle section of the square. There are 30 of them, and, however accidental this may be, the number 30 (days of the month) suggests the moon, ruler of the hylical world, whereas twenty-four (hours of the day) suggests the sun, the king. This indicates the motif of the coniunctio of the sun and moon. In the miniature the rotunda are fire-colored, the fiery seeds from which human beings will sprout. C.G. Jung, CW 10, §775.

Then a couple of months later on 25 July Fox's image of Cornucopia heart raindrops came into play as shared in Cornucopia Rain.

In summary the Holy Spirit is implicated in this new birth of consciousness – chthonic holy aspect influence is meant – something now linked to comet lovE-joy’s “coniunctio” with Sol. Like this has my understanding of how this kind of enlightenment can come about – using a colloquial color coded language.
Attachment:
lovE-joy Sun coniunctio.jpg
lovE-joy Sun coniunctio.jpg [ 50.03 KiB | Viewed 4405 times ]

Gregory

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Friday night, I watched the movie " The hobbit : an unexpected journey".
Saturday morning, I know that I had a dream about "ring torus" but I don't remember it.
This morning, I said the words : "Hobbit. Holy spirit." Then I had dreams and brief visions that seems to illustrate the words I said but, once again, I don't remember them ...

Attachment:
torus.PNG
torus.PNG [ 83.12 KiB | Viewed 4380 times ]

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Some weeks ago, I had a dream where I was riding in a group. We were accompanied by a beautiful music. We go to war (against monsters). We were magician apprentices. Gandalf was my (our?) master.

"Fellowship of the Ring" :

Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Dream of this night :

I saw on TV the Olympic Games taking place in Seoul . The athletics event will start. there is one (or more) white horse participating in the race. This is the beginning of a new era.
I find the Korean commentators a little strange. This is kitsch. Maybe the TV channel lack of money.

Comment:

Seoul makes me think of "Soul". And maybe also Sheol.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Post Devil's Due
With all the “new birth” being observed in the Eros ego in anticipation of "The Second Coming" - I found the following NYC promotion for a new horror movie an interesting connection to “The Return of the World Soul” whose domain has been demonized by the Christian opus because of its prejudice against the acausal ways of the Eros Self. “The colors of the underworld are black and red” (Jung) returns.
Attachment:
Devil Baby Attack.jpg
Devil Baby Attack.jpg [ 74.51 KiB | Viewed 4360 times ]

The Anti-Christ Is Coming
Devil Baby Attack

Devil Baby Promotion For New Horror Movie ‘Devil’s Due’

Gregory

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Post The Crying Baby
As if to help put into perspective the deeper implications involved with the “crying Devil’s baby” in the previous post Devil’s Due I flashed back to the following 15 October 2002 dream which involved a crying baby in a shopping cart that needed its diaper changed. Like this the World Soul indicates that humanities opus is required in order to help raise this child. To do so one needs to observe the images this new birth will bring into one’s consciousness – something which will impart a new more comprehensive worldview. The old woman wears filthy black rags and is a street person because humanity does not realize its task is to help raise this child. So she is treated the way we treat the homeless – we turn our back to them and like this remain unconscious of their plight.

Quote:
Dream of 15 Oct. 2002

The Old Street Woman Is Raising A Baby
I am walking down the street in a modern major city like NYC when all of a sudden coming towards me and right in front of me is an old street lady in filthy black rags that is pushing a shopping cart covered with a multi-colored quilt (Recall that “the World Soul is nothing but an ‘emphasis’ or ‘color’ of light which has descended into matter.” Aurora Consurgens, MLvF, p. 372-73). I look into her eyes and she into mine. She looks to be in her sixties but appears older than her years.

Then I hear a baby crying. She has had a baby and is covered by a quilt containing the many colors in a “RAINBOW.” The old woman points to the soiled quilt - it looks like a urine stain. I realize she wants to change the baby's diaper so I take hold of the front of the cart and guide her to a large, tall, modern skyscraper bustling with life and figure she can use the restroom inside. I help her get through the front doors and point her to the beautiful and luxurious restrooms. At this juncture I notice that I have a drop of moisture on the index finger tip of my right hand (a teardrop shape). I figure it is the urine from the baby that I picked up off the quilt. For some reason I do not try to clean or wipe it off.

I leave the Old Woman to her fate and go up one level of stairs to where I find a large restaurant. Lunch is being served. I stand in the midst of all these tables watching the waitress bring out platters of chicken, fish and meat with some side trimmings like mashed potatoes and vegetables. I realized I must not be hungry because none of the food appealed to me and so I left.

End of Dream

In the aftermath of the dream I felt remiss for not helping the old woman, the WS, more. I realize that this was “our” baby and yet I left her struggling on the streets alone to raise it without any more help from me. I wonder if it is the unconscious saying something to me about the nature of the work. I am to “carry” only my portion, my drop of the urine that accompanies the new birth. Perhaps to carry more would make one feel repugnant at the stench of it all to say nothing of becoming inflated. A feeling of limitation is involved here. We all have to carry our load according to our role fate has given and help the Eros Self to that extent with its overall task of giving birth and ushering in a new eon. The feeling of no-more-than-this-portion (a drop of urine) seems to be mirrored in the restaurant scene in which all this food is being set out but I don't feel hungry. In fact I felt stuffed.

Today I realize that urine is like a turd (something Jung saw in his youth fall out from under God’s throne and crush a cathedral in Basel) – it is just more fluid as Remo notes somewhere. It’s what happens in Eros ego consciousness – we help the WS give birth to increatum products from out of Herself – births (consciousness) She would like to see enter our world. It reminds me of that phrase “we are born between feces and urine”.

Quote:
See “[The lapis] is the prima materia, the arcanum, the primary substance, which in Paracelsus and his followers is called the increatum and is regarded as coeternal with God – a correct interpretation of the Tehom in Genesis 1:2: ‘And the [uncreated] earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God [brooded] over the face of the waters.’ This primary substance is round (massa globosa, rotundum,) like the world and the world-soul; it is in fact the world-soul and the world-substance in one.”

In the years following 2002 the drop of urine was connected to the yellow-gold teardrop seen in the right eye duct of a young blue eyed woman as shared in Cornucopia Rain – a connection to the white teardrop shape the Holy Ghost assumed as it entered my shins in my 1976 Pentecostal experience. It has been a wilderness experience now approaching 38 years since 1976.
Attachment:
Eye Teardrop.jpg
Eye Teardrop.jpg [ 47.98 KiB | Viewed 4346 times ]

As a further amplification I note the drop of urine on my right index finger tip has since been connected to Clint Eastwood using the right hand as a gesture for firing his six shooter Peacemaker pistol – the bullets having attributes connected to the cosmic “egg” microwave background colors from the Big Bang creation event as seen in the WMAP/WMAP image - for the birth of alchemical Christ consciousness. Clint Eastwood has been further emphasized using certain of his movie titles such as The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and Pale Rider which is connected to the fourth horse of the Apocalypse, "death" as noted in the Book of Revelation. Being “anointed” with this urine on the 3rd eye helps one produce Golden Eggs, for it helps one to enter the Eros ego and like this gives meaning to “What Is Good For The Gander Is Good For The Egg”.
Attachment:
Clint Eastwood Urine Drop.jpg
Clint Eastwood Urine Drop.jpg [ 57.04 KiB | Viewed 4346 times ]

Quote:
When the “Lamb of God” opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:7-8NIV

Gregory

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Post Her New Olympic Games
Fox wrote:
Dream of the night: I saw on TV the Olympic Games taking place in Seoul . The athletics event will start. There is one (or more) white horse participating in the race. This is the beginning of a new era.

Comment: Seoul makes me think of "Soul". And maybe also Sheol.

Daily we see how the psyche's evolution via the old Olympic Games plays out on the plane of human history. “HER New Olympic Games" has been one of the themes in my visions. I see that the following amplification on the ring symbol for olympic games is a connection to the World Map coniunctio image that has been prominent in my visions – something that indicates that the coniunctio archetype is highly constellated in our time. “Crowning” the world with a new worldview is meant. It’s a connection to the great vision Black Elk had when he was 9 years old. Black Elk’s (1863-1950) concern about the significance of his vision arose in the aftermath of his people’s troubles caused by “walking the black road” of death forced on them by the white man. His "big dream" indicated that a healing herb would unite all the peoples of the earth within one great HOOP. His vision is in keeping with the goal of the activity of the archetype of the apocalypse.
Attachment:
Olympic_rings.jpg
Olympic_rings.jpg [ 47.08 KiB | Viewed 4325 times ]

Quote:
...the six colours [including the flag’s white background] thus combined reproduce the colours of all the nations, with no exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tri- colours of France, England and America, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, the yellow and red of Spain next to the novelties of Brazil or Australia, with old Japan and new China. Here is truly an international symbol.

Quote:
The Great Vision …then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. …in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy. Then as I stood there, two men were coming from the East , head first like arrows flying, and between them rose the day-break star (Venus). They came and gave a herb to me and said: “With this on earth you shall undertake anything and do it.” It was the day-break-star herb, the herb of understanding, and they told me to drop it on the earth. I saw it falling far, and when it struck the earth it rooted and grew and flowered, four blossoms on one stem, a blue, a white, a yellow, and a scarlet; and the rays of these streamed upward to the heavens so that all creatures saw it and in no place was there darkness. Black Elk Speaks, John Neihardt, p. 43.

The Great HOOP Of Understanding
Yesterday while meditating I saw a close-up view of a white handwash basin like that used before indoor plumbing sitting on a table along the West side in the view. I immediately flashback to Pontius Pilate washing his hands from guilt for condemning “all the new” Christ’s to death by crucifixion.
Attachment:
Pilate Hand Washing.jpg
Pilate Hand Washing.jpg [ 9.55 KiB | Viewed 4325 times ]

Like this your dream tells you that your soul's “ordeal of the Apocalypse” is not just your ordeal but a global one.

Gregory
Attachment:
Brass Knuckles.jpg
Brass Knuckles.jpg [ 43.1 KiB | Viewed 4325 times ]

Putin’s New 'Brass Knuckles' Olympic Games

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Post Sow Chi New Olympic Games Effects Loom
In the aftermath of having submitted Her New Olympic Games I came across the following Black Widow image on Internet News on 20 January 2014. These young “Black Widow” Muslim women reminded me of the Black Widow spider Xmas tree ornament seen transforming bat blood (read dimmed Logos ego sacrifice) into radioactive decafe “coffee” in a January 2010 vision. Interestingly, the front pairs of spider legs form double upwards pointing “triangles” while the aft pairs of legs form double downwards pointing “triangles” for a Seal of Solomon “hole in the heart” chakra flow of radioactive decafe “coffee” (don’t wake up when you smell the coffee ='s stay in the Eros ego). As I read Sochi my dyslexia hears Sow Chi (chi – vital energy, life force, energy flow – a connection to the coming of the Holy Spirit Pentecostal experience). “Make a difference or hit delete” continues. Unfortunately, these young, enraged, Muslim women have become possessed by the apocalypse archetype and are HELL-bent on spending their life force by hitting delete in a failed coniunctio.
Attachment:
Spider Black Widow.jpg
Spider Black Widow.jpg [ 30.45 KiB | Viewed 4298 times ]

Attachment:
Black Widow.jpg
Black Widow.jpg [ 48.82 KiB | Viewed 4298 times ]

A constructive coniunctio requires the ritual sacrifice of the new “Lamb of God” aka the alchemical Christ - that “eats of one’s-Self” as indicated by the dream Fox shared about eating the entrails of a slaughtered Lamb which was amplified on in The New Creation.

Quote:
Ritual sacrifice in witchcraft means to make sacred for something is out of balance and has to be set aright.

Gregory

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Post The Global ‘Ordeal of the Apocalypse’
There are many indications that the “ordeal of the apocalypse” is in progress as clearly seen by the slaughter in Syria as warring fractions of Islam try to sort out “who is the fairest of them all” in order to establish which of their worldviews will rule.
Attachment:
All The Emperor's Men.jpg
All The Emperor's Men.jpg [ 76.95 KiB | Viewed 4276 times ]

In the following I share another glimpse into the global “ordeal of the apocalypse” that is close to my heart because of my involvement in the Charismatic Renewal – a Holy Ghost movement. Many people fervently trying to seek a deeper spirituality are becoming caught up in a harmful religious cult as noted in the Kindle book titled All the Emperor’s Men – something I read recently and have gave a book review on Amazon.com. Those of us on the unus mundus forum are far better off – for at least we have a clue as to what is going on. The book covers the Holy Spirit revival as experienced in the Mahikari religion that began in Japan in the early 1960s. The author clearly describes the psychic dangers to all who became involved in this rapidly growing doomsday cult. The author, Garry Greenwood (interesting last name – a possible connection to V), managed to extract him and his family from the grips of a possession by “the archetype of the apocalypse” before it completely swallowed them up after a 17 year involvement. However, on reading this book I see that this family has failed to have a conscious understanding of what was trying to spiritually take place.

Goseign (The Book of Warnings To The World) is the basis for the Mahikari religion and has its genesis from the visions of its Japanese founder, Okada. Interestingly, they are about the Star of David aka the Seal of Solomon - the new paradoxical God-image trying to be consciously integrated. This cult preaches being reborn in the power of the Holy Spirit. They consider themselves “God’s chosen race” – something which has a holocaust connection given what happened to the Jews and what is slowly unfolding in Fukushima. Beware of being chosen!

Quote:
The supreme role of Okada as the Messiah sent to save humankind, whilst some even reflect a divine role of the Japanese people as God's chosen race.

The ultimate result will be the destruction of the earth. All must end up in destruction and separation (GJS: a valid psychological statement and something verified as taking place in the process of transformation recorded in alchemy and experienced in individuation). Therefore god's kingdom has been symbolized by KAGOME. Goseign, p. 280 revealed on October 11, 1966. (Kagome is Sukyo Mahikari's name for the Star of David - one of their major symbols; indicating those who will be saved by wearing it as a badge as seen in the following image)

I will have to change the surface of the Earth into the Fiery Ocean of Gahanna (ancient Hebrew term for Hell). The preparation is now being made. Goseign, p. 148 revealed on August 20, 1961.

Earth must be burnt away with the Ball of Fire in order for God to descend from Heaven… and carry out the Art of beating them to a pulp. Goseign, p. 159 revealed on August 5, 1962.

I must change the surface of the earth into the sea of fire... I will exert the great compensation phenomena to the masses on this planet. Goseign, p.173 revealed on January 15, 1963.

Attachment:
Mahikari Badge.jpg
Mahikari Badge.jpg [ 4.31 KiB | Viewed 4276 times ]

Gregory

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 am

Post Understanding The Signs of the Times Aright
Quote:
The picture (of the Fire Sower) is a kind of message to modern man, admonishing him to meditate on the signs that appear in the heavens and to interpret them aright. Jung, CW 10, Civilization In Transition, § 734.

Attachment:
Firelady.jpg
Firelady.jpg [ 66.77 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

The above was shared in Cornucopia Rain. When I saw the following vicious attack of “Black against White” taking place in Saint Peter’s square on 26 January 2014 - I couldn’t help but make the connection that at our time in history a chthonic holy spirit influence aka yin seeking to go to higher yang - is highly constellated. As a further amplification on this theme I share an ominous appearance of a swarm of screaming sea gulls that was seen in a 13 January 2009 vision – they were accompanying Apophis (the destroyer of worlds) "a light bringer" who was approaching the rear of a sand dune with the World Soul announcing, “The Abomination of Desolation.” In the following quote the “motionless abomination” meaning is an interesting amplification to the coming of the Eros Self. Unfledged sea gulls are dark gray and turn white when fully fledged after about a year – a connection to yin > “higher” yang is meant. Higher yang means new worldview, new God-image – and something that must be consciously won. It would seem that the new God-image is the "appalling abomination", the "sacrilegious object that causes descration standing in the Holy Place" which comes against what is presently called "truth/light."

The Abomination of Desolation.
Quote:
The abomination of desolation (or desolating sacrilege) is a term found in the Book of Daniel in the Hebrew Bible. In both biblical and rabbinic Hebrew, the word "abomination" is a familiar term for an idol, and therefore may well have the same application in Daniel, which should accordingly be rendered, in agreement with Ezra 9:1-4 "motionless abomination" or, also, "appalling abomination".

In His Olivet Discourse, a response to His disciple’s questions concerning the end of the age, Jesus Christ warned His followers that this event, known as “the abomination of desolation,” will be the key event which will trigger the Great Tribulation:

“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about – the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” Matthew 24:15 (NLT)

The black man starring in Stargate (a connection to time travel into the Beyond) had the black snake symbol of Apophis emblem seared into his forehead.
Attachment:
Stargate.jpg
Stargate.jpg [ 86.52 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

Quote:
In Egyptian mythology, Apep (or Apophis in Greek) was an evil demon, the deification of darkness and chaos, and thus opponent of light and Ma'at (order/truth).

Attachment:
Pope Doves.jpg
Pope Doves.jpg [ 74.31 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

Attachment:
Pope Crow Dove.jpg
Pope Crow Dove.jpg [ 85.03 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

Attachment:
Pope Sea Gull.jpg
Pope Sea Gull.jpg [ 96.48 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

Reading some of the comments on the following article is instructive. For example; “Pity it wasn't a couple of witches on broomsticks,” and “Evil is triumphing in this world.”

Peace Doves Trigger Black Against White

On another front I found the following connection to the characterization of the World Soul in my visions of Climate Change you can count on a further sign of the times. An Artic snowy owl was spotted in Washington, D.C. as another Artic Blast (Polar Plunge) hits North America with its most severe cold weather of the year. Do God’s creatures know something we humans have yet to grasp that would cause this Artic snowy owl to migrate this far South?
Attachment:
Polar Plunge.jpg
Polar Plunge.jpg [ 53.78 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

Interestingly, this kind of owl came up in my visions on 21 Feb. 2010 along with Apophis when it was seen moving at a 45 degree angle above the surface of Lake Shastina behind our home – just above where an Uncle Sam poster board was seen floating in a prior vision and where Our Lady of Guadalupe was seen underneath its ice covered surface also in an earlier vision. The drop of urine on Clint Eastwood’s right index fingertip seen in The Crying Baby takes on further meaning given its connection to the pointing right index finger of Uncle Sam - whose gesture says, "I want you Mr."... This Artic snowy owl was connected to a Virgin Mary “Eternal Flame” bird-bath image also of an earlier vision.

Attachment:
Artic Owl In D.C..jpg
Artic Owl In D.C..jpg [ 53.09 KiB | Viewed 4262 times ]

A Snowy Owl Perches Itself Atop An Awning During Rush Hour In Downtown Washington, D.C.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Post The Birds
In the aftermath of submitting Understanding the Signs of the Times Aright I kept having the impression that the birds are a connection to the movie The Birds produced by Alfred Hitchcock. Like this I look for that kind of amplification and find the following - showing Alfred Hitchcock with a sea gull on his right upper arm and a crow on his left upper arm as if to suggest yin > higher yang. Notice how the eyes suggest the dot of yang in yin and the dot of yin in yang.
Attachment:
Birds.jpg
Birds.jpg [ 110.61 KiB | Viewed 4241 times ]

Quote:
The thing that strikes me most about this film is that it’s not any kind of traditional narrative at all. It starts out as if some kind of romance (GJS: coniunctio) is brewing between the main characters, and then it morphs into this strange, episodic horror thing. The story starts breaking down in fits and starts, and by the end, there’s just chaos and doom. It’s really one of the strangest Hollywood films I’ve ever seen.

The movie poster shows an emphasis on the head being attacked. Black Elk’s Great Vision of how “a healing herb of understanding” would unite all the peoples of the earth within one great “halo” HOOP is meant.
Attachment:
Birds Poster.jpg
Birds Poster.jpg [ 223.4 KiB | Viewed 4241 times ]

Quote:
When you watch this movie you begin to realize that the filmmakers treat the birds like an incoming storm. That makes it more frightening.....we can't control the weather or birds (GJS: or those other divine messengers - our dreams & nightmares).

Gregory

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 am

Post Re: The Birds
Gregory Sova wrote:
In the aftermath of submitting Understanding the Signs of the Times Aright I kept having the impression that the birds are a connection to the movie The Birds produced by Alfred Hitchcock. Gregory

I had the same intuition.
I recently dreamed of a seagull coming in through the window of my apartment.
I like your picture of Hitchcok with the two birds. That makes me think of Noah.
viewtopic.php?p=14192#p14192
fox wrote:
Because of my dreams of crows, I think the crow represents Eros consciousness.
The dove could be the Logos consciousness.
In the myth of Noah , there is a crow and a dove.

Annick de Souzenelle :

The alternation of flight of the raven (descent into the depths) and dove (mounted in the heights) to measure the weather was like on the outside of the ark, informs us, understand it, about what is actually happening inside the ark, in the heart of the patriarch.
And when the birds have announced the spring, the draining of water, we have to understand that Noah had built for himself a fantastic energy potential and that he had reached a dazzling knowledge.
Naked and drunk with joy, as was Noah leaving the ark.

= Twin process ?

Remo Roth wrote:
In my opinion radioactivity is the other energy, the one that is magical, the energy of the unus mundus or psychophysical reality. On the level of the human body it is the healing energy -constructive, if used consciously. This is also shown in the Radbild, the wheel image of Nicholas von Flue:

The three peaks pointing inwards show the process {physical energy > magical energy}, the double circle in the middle symbolizes the human heart, the three peaks pointing outwards show the process {magical energy > physical energy with increased order}. The double circle at the periphery symbolizes the body/subtle body (matter/energy of higher order). I call this the twin process, and it is the healing process.

Remo

This night I have a dream about the World Soul :

I read a book and I see a picture (painting?). This is a woman who watches over her baby. The baby is in his crib. Woman and baby are black, as if they were shadows. They are surrounded by flowers. I know she is the World Soul. It is a synchronicity because I had a dream about it. I discuss the meaning of this image with a woman.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Post The New INNER Winter Olympic Games
In the following I offer a further amplification on the meaning of HER new inner Winter Olympic Games.

On Saturday (1 Feb. 2014) I saw a side view vision of an open peanut butter jar standing upright on the ground. Today (4 Feb. 2014) I suddenly realized this peanut butter jar was connected to some 3 March 2010 visions in which the diameter of its green lid was connected to the length of the unzipping of the subduction zone along Santiago, Chile during its 27 Feb. 2010 8.8 magnitude earthquake and like this to potential subsequent unzipping events on adjacent segments of this long subduction zone in the Pacific “Ring of Fire” because once one segment moves it places huge additional stress on adjacent segments. In prior visions a slow unfolding of a sacred geometry construct revealed Her new inner Olympic Games Logo was observed - a “squaring of a central green ring” accompanied by four other different colored rings on a white background (yielding six different colors and can be seen as a representation for the Seal of Solomon) - which struck me to be the start of the “flower of life.” Green is a connection to the heart chakra and like this it is a connection to a flow from the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite that will have certain effects on our world. Keep in mind that this 8.8 Chile earthquake is a double emphasis on the numeral 8. A doubling means something is ready to become conscious. Eight has been connected to the humans that survived on Noah’s Ark and like this it is connected to the number associated with individuation as shared in Horn Torus Heart. Further, the green lid on the peanut jar was accompanied by a strange “ringing or humming” in my right ear – something that has been connected to being an “earthtone psychic” that has such precursor sensations in the ear(s) that warn of a pending earthquake. This “ringing in the ears” was connected to the Witch’s crook (a 90 degree bent piece of wood) as seen in the image below. All this reminds me that at about a year after the great 8.8 Chile earthquake the 9.0 magnitude earthquake struck Japan with very long lasting destructive Cs-137 effects. Notice that the stack of peanut butter jars (see below) reminds one of the Olympic awards ceremony in which silver and bronze medalist stand on either side of the gold medal winner. The yellow-gold lid stands on the green “hole in the heart chakra” and like this represents the (superior opus) realization of the alchemical Christ. Further, the tan color of peanut butter is a connection to “everyone has enough brains to tan their own hide” (something referred to in Squaring The Circle – 21 July 2013) – where tanning is a connection to exposure to the effects of the lower sun – the instructional encounter with the “voices” of the lower chakras in one’s Night Sea Journey that can alter one’s worldview and like this their God-image.

Her New Inner Olympic Games Logo
Quote:
The Flower of Life is a name for a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles (which form vesica piscis shapes). This figure, used as a decorative motif since ancient times, forms a flower-like pattern with the symmetrical structure of a hexagon.

Right Ear Precursor Hum Announced the Witches Crook Appearance

Gregory

P.S. Regarding “Cesium and the Heart” here are some interesting results for Cs-137 overall health impacts on residents of Belarus due to Chernobyl. Like this similar effects are expected to manifest in Japan. “Make a difference or hit delete” continues as the World Soul pursues Her version of a cold day in Hell “Sow Chi” Winter Olympic Games.

For what its worth - the World Soul has indicated over the latter years in my visions that such “accidents” as Chernobyl, Three Mile Island and Fukushima will continue to occur here and there at other places on the planet until humanity ceases all fissioning of the atom in nuclear power plants or in exploding atomic bombs.
Attachment:
Cesium and the Heart.jpg
Cesium and the Heart.jpg [ 93.95 KiB | Viewed 4203 times ]

Attachment:
Cesium and the Vital Organs.jpg
Cesium and the Vital Organs.jpg [ 118.29 KiB | Viewed 4203 times ]

Attachment:
Cesium and Life Expectancy.jpg
Cesium and Life Expectancy.jpg [ 67.74 KiB | Viewed 4203 times ]

Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
Attachment:
Nuclear Power Animation.gif
Nuclear Power Animation.gif [ 134.61 KiB | Viewed 4203 times ]

Note: According to the color coded colloquial language seen in my visions the above “snake eyes” colors are a connection to a flow through the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite where White =’s Gamma radiation; Yellow =’s Alpha radiation and Red =’s Beta radiation. It's as if this is a "return to sender" of a Frankenstorm of new births SHE did not want.

P.P.S. Today (5 Feb. 2014) when I saw the following Cassini Spacecraft movie of Saturn’s North Pole Hexagon (Seal of Solomon connection) the blue and pink colors reminded me of the similar colors seen in the WMAP “cosmic egg” (which measures the microwave background radiation from the “Big Bang” creation of our universe) and like this as a connection to the new potential Christ births emanating from the “ST ImageRMY hole in the heart” of the Hermaphrodite.
Attachment:
WMAP.jpg
WMAP.jpg [ 184.21 KiB | Viewed 4194 times ]

Attachment:
Saturn-Hexagon.gif
Saturn-Hexagon.gif [ 997.42 KiB | Viewed 4194 times ]

Attachment:
Saturn Hexagon.jpg
Saturn Hexagon.jpg [ 117.09 KiB | Viewed 4194 times ]

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Post The Outer Zombie Apocalypse
Today (10 Feb. 2014) I read the following article and found it very connected to the Return of the World Soul. However, it is a destructive descent into the Eros ego and like this is a failed coniunctio. Humanity continues to disintegrate, degenerate – or as Yeats notes “things fall apart.” What a contrast to the dream of Fox - having him eating the entrails of a white sheep.
Attachment:
Drugs.jpg
Drugs.jpg [ 53.4 KiB | Viewed 4165 times ]

70 Million Americans Taking Mind-altering Drugs

Quote:
Although there are countless enlightened and gifted psychiatrists, overall psychiatry has been institutionally transformed over time from a quest to facilitate the patient’s self-understanding and healing (via traditional talk therapy) into a massive drug-dispensing bureaucracy. A new paradigm has evolved, characterized by an ever-expanding repertory of “personality disorders” and “mental illnesses” all in need of drug “therapy.”

Many psychiatrists are openly rebelling against the latest version of their own diagnostic “bible,” the “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders” or DSM, published by the American Psychiatric Association, whose most recent fifth edition (DSM-V) pathologizes – that is, labels as “disorders” – behaviors and conditions once considered just part of life, while de-pathhologizing conditions that are obviously disordered.

Likewise, Americans’ almost religious belief in medical and scientific experts – according to which psychiatric “priests” tell troubled souls, “You have a brain disorder, it’s not your fault, take this wonder drug and it’ll heal you” – is disintegrating under its own weight.

Consider, for example, the orthodox mental-health “dogma” that depression involves a physical problem with the sufferer’s brain chemistry – a notion that, admittedly, is comforting to patients who are thereby absolved of any responsibility for their condition. But today, with literally tens of millions of Americans taking antidepressants, that assurance – echoed by the National Institute of Mental Health when it proclaims “depressive illnesses are disorders of the brain” – is recognized by more and more people to be a logical impossibility. After all, it would mean that one in four middle-aged American women (23 percent of all those 40 to 59) have organic brain disease – physically defective brains. That’s obviously absurd.

Thus it is that ever more doctors, articles and books – like acclaimed psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist David Healy’s “Pharmageddon” and psychotherapist Gary Greenberg’s “The Book of Woe: The DSM and the Unmaking of Psychiatry” (summarized recently in the New Yorker) – are now exposing the delusion that underlies much of modern drug-based psychiatry.

All of this is not to deny that psychiatric medications can have a genuine value; there are some people – a relative few – who, very simply, really require them. In fact, one of the reasons we tolerate the absurd overuse of psychiatric medications in America is our deep-down realization that we need these drugs to control, sedate and manage the relatively few people who truly need them. We also desire a better solution for the severely afflicted than the stark asylums of yesteryear that warehoused hundreds and sometimes thousands of seriously disturbed people. And also, very frankly, we would rather not have anything to do with truly crazy characters, and so we kind of appreciate the fact that there are medications to chemically control them.

But none of that justifies the creation of a nation state wherein a massive part of the population – including much of the functional, productive middle class – is dependent on mind-altering drugs to get through life.

Gregory

P.S. I also came across the following ghostly woman image captured in a photograph that involves a pastor of a Pentecostal Church in Anaheim, CA. Notice that the apparition appears behind him – in his unconscious side. He “gets it” at some level – but the rabbit hole goes very deep.
Attachment:
Ghostly Woman.jpg
Ghostly Woman.jpg [ 74.87 KiB | Viewed 4165 times ]

Quote:
God is trying to reveal something to the people before something major will happen. God wants to say, ‘Hey, get ready. Get well with me because something good is gonna come soon.”

Ghostly Woman In Photo A Sign From God

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Post Mario Mushroom
It seems my previous post about a drug induced Outer Zombie Apocalypse has connections to the image of a mind-altering mushroom seen in my visions on 11 April 2010 that I happened to come across again a few days ago. The World Soul announced that this “hot air balloon” shaped mushroom is “the mightiness of all that is.” I now understand that its appearance foreshadowed the 3/11/11 catastrophe at Fukushima for I had not understood its color coded ramifications at that time. It has constructive & destructive implications because it is a connection to: Cs-137, HermAphrodite making, nuclear explosions and to Fox’s Mario Brothers Video game for the game has a Mario Mushroom character that can add life to the players heart instead of putting holes in it like Cs-137 does – something that has become known as “Chernobyl Heart.” Interesting that Mario’s skin is yellowish-tan because yellow implies one is in the Eros ego while tan is a connection to the World Soul's admonition that “everyone has enough (belly) brains to tan their own hide”, i.e., become conscious.
Attachment:
Mario Mushroom.jpg
Mario Mushroom.jpg [ 30.17 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

Attachment:
Nuclear Heart.jpg
Nuclear Heart.jpg [ 30.18 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

In my 11 April 2010 vision a mushroom was seen growing up high on top of a rock formation next to a shoreline. Its colors reminded me of the following Mario mushroom which was Banned in the Netherlands (See also Magic Mushrooms Banned In Netherlands – 11 Nov. 2008) because a 17 year old French girl jumped to her death from one of Amsterdam's canal bridges in March 2008 after consuming them.

Gregory

P.S. Regarding runaway nuclear power the following worrying comment sums it up for me. The authorities have been keeping this nun for the last two years in a holding cell at 55 degrees (read: meant to discourage civil disobedience – like the mistreatment of whistle blower Manning) pending her trial outcome. As Remo notes, "the World Soul is a nun" because She is a virgin - so this outer event plays to many different levels of understanding. Sister Megan Rice may not have a lot of power but she does have "friends in high places" which the "powers at be" ought to be very concerned about.

Quote:
Billions of people are going to die a horrific death, and the ONLY person to go to jail over this is an 84 year old nun.
Attachment:
Nun.jpg
Nun.jpg [ 109.62 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

Nun Gets Nearly 3 Years In Prison For Nuke Protest

I need an aspirin. Even Rod Sterling couldn't write stuff this evil.

Maybe Stephen King can. Imagine him writing a book about runaway evil nuclear power, and it coming true. That's were we are, only worse.

Quote:
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — An 84-year-old nun was sentenced Tuesday (18 Feb. 2014) to nearly three years in prison for breaking into a nuclear weapons complex and defacing a bunker holding bomb-grade uranium, a demonstration that exposed serious security flaws at the Tennessee plant.

Two other peace activists who broke into the facility with Megan Rice were sentenced to more than five years in prison, in part because they had much longer criminal histories of mostly non-violent civil disobedience.

Although officials said there was never any danger of the protesters reaching materials that could be detonated or made into a dirty bomb, the break-in raised questions about safekeeping at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge. The facility holds the nation's primary supply of bomb-grade uranium and was known as the "Fort Knox of uranium."

After the break-in, the complex had to be shut down, security forces were re-trained and contractors were replaced.

In her closing statement, Rice asked the judge to sentence her to life in prison, even though sentencing guidelines called for about six years.

Interestingly, in my visions Fort Knox has come up several times – a place that holds gold reserves for the US. The entrance is “guarded” by a tank on a structure made with red brick using white mortar and a gold lettered sign. This color scheme is connected to the color codes for beta, alpha and gamma radiation. Further, the movie Goldfinger has been prominent in my visions – whose plot is to irradiate all the gold in Fort Knox and make it worthless – a connection to it becoming a “Fort Knox of uranium” now seems meant. “Make a difference or hit delete” continues.
Attachment:
Goldfinger.jpg
Goldfinger.jpg [ 43.04 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

Attachment:
Fort_Knox.jpg
Fort_Knox.jpg [ 74.21 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

P.P.S. We are getting close to what might be called “The Noah Scenario” (a need to enter the water chakra - aka "the belly brain") as can be seen in the following bulwark against the flooding that has engulfed parts of London.
Attachment:
Flood.jpg
Flood.jpg [ 83.02 KiB | Viewed 4097 times ]

"Woe to them who know not what" - a Hermetic alchemical Christ voice I heard saying this once while visioning. It's a play off the Logos Christ's kinder version he uttered while dying on the cross at Calvary when he said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!"

Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Post Alien Abduction Image Analysis
A few weeks ago I met a 57 year old man, JA, that lives in my area that is experiencing all sorts of paranormal phenomenon such as UFO sightings, having a Grey psychophysically insert a black box in his back, having aliens appear in pictures he takes on the side of Mount Shasta, literally hearing growling animal sounds, etc. We have had a few discussions about his unusual individuation process which remains largely unconscious to him. During this time he came across the UFO abduction work of Dr. Karla Turner of Denton, Texas. I have since explored some of her research and share some of what I found to be another symbolic angle into the activity of the Apocalypse archetype via the imagery drawn by an alien abducted woman. From what I can make out of the meaning of the images they all indicate a need to consciously realize the union of the masculine and feminine principles in a Seal of Solomon representation of the heart chakra and like this realize a new God-image, a new worldview.

Towards the end of his life Jung said that alien abductions could be expected to appear and increase. Remo has indicated that based on his research he expects alien abductions to plague humanity as if an alien invasion had occurred – something that forces the individual in the Eros ego and like this to observe the inner movie. I guess that Remo means to convey this aspect of humanities future with the title of his two part book Return of the World Soul. I wonder if Invasion of the World Soul may not be a more appropriate title.

The images of interest appear towards the end of the following YouTube video "The UFO Masquerade" by Dr Karla Turner of Denton, TX. The video shows several drawings by the woman who experienced an alien abduction. I found the following images shared in the video of most interest. There were others showing ability to walk through walls and levitation – a connection to the subtle body doing this it seems. Further, the alien encounters were linked with animal mutilation and strange aircraft flyovers.

Attachment:
Grey In A Hat.jpg
Grey In A Hat.jpg [ 15.9 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

A Grey in a hat showed a couple different versions. The one seen worn reminds me of a side view of a UFO. The eyes and mouth form a downward pointing triangle suggesting the lower chakra "voices" are involved in this encounter. The hat seems to be a connection to the “torus ring” halo about the head of the saint that was discussed on this thread in The New Creation – where a torus shape has been connected to conjoining of consciousness, i.e., of the individual soul with the World Soul. The other hat is a possible connection to a Lincoln top hat (of suffering) and to the hat that can decapitate as used in the movie Goldfinger.

Quote:
… the hat would suggest that part of a man's attire which covers his head. The head is the seat of consciousness, of the conscious mind, and anything that comes from the conscious mind is a general idea. Also the hat may designate the general ideas we have about the function of a man. For instance, if he is a very prominent individual, then he is "crowned." He has a peculiar kind of hat, the sun hat, the crown of a king; and the crown of a king is the sun's halo with the rays. The king is that human individual who is transformed into the sun. As the sun is in the heaven, so is the king upon earth. As the sun is radiant, so the king is radiant. As the sun is ruler of the universe, so the king or emperor wears the mantle covered with stars, just as the universe wears the celestial mantle. So the Roman emperors, and also the old Babylonian kings, wore mantles bedecked with stars like the medals or orders of today. This is the last remnant of the idea that an individual can be made into a cosmic being into a sun. Also a doctor's cap or hat is used to designate that particular individual as a scholar.

So you see when the dreamer gets a strange hat it means he is not under his own ideas. A strange idea has caught hold of him. His unconscious has given him a new idea under which he is now. This has been made use of by a writer, Meyrink, of whom you may have heard. He wrote a book, Golem, in which he describes the case of a man who by mistake picked up the wrong hat. On examining it he found in it the name "Athanasius," which means "the immortal one." This would mean that he has put on the hat of an immortal one; he is under the idea of an immortal one. Then Meyrink goes on to describe what happens to the man who put on the strange hat, the hat of the immortal one. He is involved in a series of extraordinary events of a mystical nature. He is invaded by the collective unconscious.

In our case we can assume that by putting on that hat the dreamer will pass under a peculiar influence, presumably the influence of the unconscious and will enter a new world of experience, namely, the experience of the collective unconscious. That is, he will be surrounded, invaded, influenced by ideas or events that come up from lower levels, up from the basic structure of the mind. Dream Symbols of the Individuation Process (1936), C. G. Jung, p. 11. (unpublished)

Attachment:
Emblem Buckle.jpg
Emblem Buckle.jpg [ 20.15 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

This image is a belt buckle emblem that was seen worn on a wide velvet black belt worn by an alien (over the 2nd chakra seems meant) - having a yellow crescent moon and red upwards pointing triangles. Not sure why there is a double emphasis on the triangles but the equivalent of having the “head in the belly” seems indicated for an Eros ego state of consciousness that leads to the Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness. The colors also reminds me of the Harvest moon one-eyed Jack of Spades snake eye on the right side of the hole in the heart chakra in my material as shared in For God So Loved The World She Gave Us ‘On the Beach’ – something that was connected to the one-eyed Jack of Hearts in the left side of the hole in the heart chakra that had an Avatar making snake eye (connected to a snake shedding its skin) flow. If you invert the colors of the above emblem you obtain the Avatar snake eye colors.
Attachment:
UFO Abduction.jpg
UFO Abduction.jpg [ 48.94 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

The above abduction image struck me as a person entering a tunnel which leads to the needle like tip at the top of the UFO dome – as if to the place of no-time, no-space in order to enter the hidden dimensions.
Attachment:
Crescent Moon Table of Light Beings.jpg
Crescent Moon Table of Light Beings.jpg [ 41.66 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

Long hair beings sit around a “crescent moon” shaped table in an underground bunker. The central being holds a spherical (heart?) light – as if portraying what emanates from the “hole in the heart chakra.” Moon consciousness in the 2nd chakra unites the three lower with the three upper chakras for the hole in the heart (central light being effect).
Attachment:
Black Box w Hoses.jpg
Black Box w Hoses.jpg [ 57.2 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

The above image shows the “black” box in the NW corner of an underground bunker. There are six “hoses” coming out of the box – three of which connect to the ceiling and the other three apparently find their way to the floor. The person abducted sits in the (time traveling?) chair for “treatment.” Of further interest is the Gem Supreme suspended on the top of the “pole” behind the SE area of the chair as if a totem pole “animal” connection is meant. Heart chakra treatment seems indicated. This “black box” is connected to the one that JA said an alien put in his back.

Dr. Karla Turner has published three books as shown in the following images – free PDF versions (to get the word out) can be downloaded from her website using this link. She also has several YouTube videos as shared here. The colors in the “crucifix tear in the fabric of spacetime” on the book cover of INTO THE FRINGE reminds me of the inclusion of the three colors of the lower chakras that lead to enlightenment in the SOS. It’s an apt representation for what it means to suffer “the ordeal of the Apocalypse.”
Attachment:
UFO Books.jpg
UFO Books.jpg [ 79.37 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

I found her early death at 48 from a highly unusual breast cancer as possibly being connected to radiation poisoning during her abduction experiences interesting. Recall that the alchemical opus says of itself, “Healthful and poisonous can I be.” Breasts are of course over the top of the heart chakra and destructive effects may occur if a conscious understanding of what is taking place is lacking.

Quote:
Dr. Karla Turner (R.I.P.) died from a particularly deadly form of breast cancer on January 10, 1996, after being threatened for her work. She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO investigation have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual cancers. Several of the individuals in her case studies are now dead.

From REPTILIAN ATROCITIES: Dr. Karla Turner was a dedicated and compassionate woman who helped many abductees come to terms with their abusive alien experiences, and was not afraid to tell the truth, no matter how bizarre it might have sounded. She passed away as a result of a particularly deadly form of terminal breast cancer. Some suspect that the cancer was induced via radiation received from earlier abductions, but this cannot be confirmed.

Attachment:
Nuclear Heart.jpg
Nuclear Heart.jpg [ 30.18 KiB | Viewed 4001 times ]

In a final case reported in Reptilian Agenda Dr. Turner shares the experiences of Ted Rice. They reminded me of Fox’s intuition that green is the color of the Apocalypse and that in the movie Predator its blood was green. Enhanced “hybrid” subtle body development seems to be described in the following snippet of Ted’s abduction experience – something that follows decapitation and then encounters with slightly humanized Praying Mantis insects.

Quote:
Ted recalled a process whereby his original body was killed. They first gave him a glowing, green, fiery substance to drink [GJS – a possible connection to Saint Elmo’s fire]. It made him extremely nauseated. He vomited it immediately, and then they cut off his head [and his vital fluid was drained from his body into a container]. When his soul energy -- or whatever you want to call it -- came up out of his body, it remained attached to the body at this lumpy, glowing, green liquid area. It appeared to be unable to get free of that. They sucked it into a little black box, which was set on a counter while the aliens readied his new cloned body. Then they put probes into the shoulders, neck and feet of the new body to activate it. Once it began to breathe, the soul energy could be put into it. His soul energy, which had been stored in the little black box ever since they killed his first body, was introduced into the new body, and because the body was breathing, it was trapped there.

(Note: During this abduction Ted encountered the other 'clones', a young boy and a girl. This took place inside a MASSIVE space station, dark green in color with 'spikes' reaching out of it like one might see on a old World War II floating 'mine'. Smaller ships would enter and exit via these 'tube' extensions. He only encountered a few humanoids on board the massive ship, a red-haired women with little or no emotional expression, a dark haired hybrid type 'man' with a malevolent disposition, and a 'kind' man with short blond hair who attempted to nullify his apprehensions throughout it all. Although there were some 'Bigfoot' type people, some dwarfish hairy humanoids, large 'Mantis-like' insectoids with remarkably 'human-like' facial features, and numerous bizarre or grotesque beings which seemed to be genetic hybrids composed of both human-like and animal-like features within this massive station, the greater majority of the aliens were of the common reptilian-insectoid 'Grey' variety.)

Gregory

Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:37 pm

That night I had a dream which I remember only a few details:

I was watching a film. In the movie, I see a green square hanging in the air. I enter the square. I do not remember the sensations except that there was water beyond.

So, this square was a sort of portal.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:44 am

Post Turquoise
Another connection to snake eyes came up that I will share with the forum. The other day I had a further discussion with Jesse at an Internet Café in Weed, CA. He spontaneously shared with me about turquoise colored stone used in jewelry by Native Americans in the South West – saying they connect it to the feminine (earth). Further, the Native Americans consider it to be the color of the heart. I later realized turquoise is a color connected to the colors of an Avatar and its color inversion is a connection to a buckyball embedded Harvest/Harvest moon. These are the colors of the snake eyes in the one-eyed Jacks as discussed beginning in Global Regicide which was connected to a flow through the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. Further, I recalled Jung’s interaction with Mountain Lake, the chief of the Taos Pueblo Indians, who surprised Jung by saying the Red Man thinks with his heart – a more balanced center of knowing then thinking with the head – given that the Seal of Solomon’s heart chakra representation is a union of the masculine AND feminine principles.
Attachment:
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg [ 44.5 KiB | Viewed 3921 times ]

Attachment:
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 3921 times ]

Attachment:
SOS Yang Yin.jpg
SOS Yang Yin.jpg [ 69.22 KiB | Viewed 3921 times ]

Quote:
I asked him (Mountain Lake – chief of the Taos Pueblo Indians in Taos, NM) why he thought the whites were all mad. “They say that they think with their heads," he replied. "Why of course. What do you think with?" I asked him in surprise. "We think here," he said, indicating his heart. C.G. Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, p. 300.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Post Rise Of A New Motherland
When I saw the Crimea development taking place I noticed how inner and outer aspects are involved. Like this the two events seem to be mirroring each other as if their impetus is derived from the same source as the World Soul attempts to create a “New Motherland” within the soul of humanity.

The following “Cold War” threat of a “Nuclear holocaust” newscast comment made on Russia State TV says Russia could turn US to 'radioactive ash’ – is a warning to the West to not interfere in its takeover of the Ukraine – starting with Crimea it seems. I immediately thought – Lent began a few days ago starting on Ash Wednesday – as if nuclear fallout “ash” is being connected to a “nuclear holocaust” – something that would be in keeping with “peak (middle finger) nuclear” - the image of the Apocalypse showing a nuclear exploding right middle finger FUKU gesture to humanity. On a constructive inner level it would mean the illuminating inclusion of the lower chakra radiations in which yin > higher yang but on a destructive outer level it would mean to act out dangerous archetypal energies (suffer a megalomaniac sized inflation) on the plane of human history as the World Soul Sows-Chi – aka sowing “a baptism in the Holy Spirit” – a connection to Remo’s two part book title Return of the World Soul and to the alien “Invasion of the World Soul.” "Make a difference or hit delete" continues.
Attachment:
Rise Of A New Motherland.jpg
Rise Of A New Motherland.jpg [ 68.9 KiB | Viewed 3905 times ]

ASH Maker: Rise Of A New Motherland
Attachment:
MIDDLE-FINGER-OF-THE-APOCALYPSE.jpg
MIDDLE-FINGER-OF-THE-APOCALYPSE.jpg [ 27.6 KiB | Viewed 3905 times ]

Quote:
Megalomania - A psychopathological condition in which delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence predominate; An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

Gregory

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 am

Dream of this night :

I am with my sister in Lyon, close to a church. I try to explain the symbols that are on the church. (Maybe one of them is Melusine but I'm not sure.)
Near the church, I see the Statue of Liberty (paint?). A snake wrapped around it, I think of kundalini.

Comment :

I don't know if it is a good association but that makes me think of this :

Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Post The Midas Touch
Fox wrote:
Near the church, I see the Statue of Liberty. A snake wrapped around it. I think of Kundalini.

Fox,

Your Leontocephaline image association to the snake wrapping around the Statue of Liberty is a connection to my Aion vision image that began appearing in my material starting in May of 2010 and included some modern enhancements such as one with green eyes as if to connect it to a green Statue of Liberty it now seems. Previously there was a discussion in World Soul As ‘Statue of Liberty’ about your dream of a green Statue of Liberty having sprouted white wings (a color connection to comet lovE-Joy and its coniunctio with Sol as shared starting in HermAthena) and like this was connected to the making of a HermAphrodite – a goal of the opus.

In my “Aion” vision I saw Roubini (aka Dr. Doom, an American economist who predicted the economic meltdown of 2008) standing in the NE corner of a room by the East wall with his back to the East as if he is Mithras. He holds his right hand with index finger and arm extended outwards as if able to bestow boons from that fingertip. This fingertip is connected to the teardrop of baby urine seen dangling from the “peacemaker” pistol hand gesture index fingertip of Clint Eastwood as shared in The Crying Baby. Recall that teardrops were connected to their flow from the heart chakra in Cornucopia Rain. In my vision I didn’t see a snake wrapped about his body nor the four wings or beard. The index fingertip dripping teardrops of baby urine (Eros ego connection) seems to be a connection to the (HEX?) key in the right hand of Mithras.

Image Image
Quote:
Leontocephaline

One of the most characteristic features of the Mysteries is the naked lion-headed figure often found in Mithraic temples. He is entwined by a serpent, with the snake's head often resting on the lion's head. The lion's mouth is often open, giving a horrifying impression. He is usually represented having four wings, two keys (sometimes a single key) and a scepter in his hand. Sometimes the figure is standing on a globe inscribed with a diagonal cross. A more scarcely represented variant of the figure with a human head is also found.

The name of the figure has been deciphered from dedicatory inscriptions to be Arimanius (though the archeological evidence is not very strong), which is nominally the equivalent of Ahriman (a destructive spirit), a demon figure in the Zoroastrian pantheon. Arimanius is known from inscriptions to have been a deus in the Mithraic cult.

Although the exact identity of the lion-headed figure is debated by scholars, it is largely agreed that the god is associated with time and seasonal change.

In June of 2010 this modified Aion image appeared again but this time having green eyes and eyeballs. Economists like to make studies/predictions on the basis of cyclic events or waves as they “see” world events as a process in which history tends to repeat itself. A connection was then made to my book on trigonometry that has a green book cover – something that deals with mathematical functions that describes waves such as sine or cosine functions. Recall that the Eros Self is wave like in nature not particle like so effects from the realm of the World Soul are meant. Interestingly, in previous years I saw a black woman wearing a slick green garment standing at the football shaped bent hyperspace throat of a wormhole (the unus mundus, the subtle, psychophysical, intermediate realm between the Beyond and Spacetime) as seen in the following image. This union of two worlds is an image for the flow through the "hole in the heart" of the HermAphrodite. “Green is the color of the Apocalypse” returns – something that was connected to Fox’s nightmare as shared in The Color Of The Apocalypse – 29 Sept. 2013. I have since realized that the union of green with yellow in this image of Aion puts him in the role of bestowing boons through a kind of “Midas touch” which means the conscious realization of the Hermetic alchemical Christ for the Christification of the 144,000 to be saved.

Fox wrote:
This morning, I had a nightmare and because of it, I think that ‘green is the color of the Apocalypse’ and the dark side of God.

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 72.65 KiB | Viewed 3825 times ]

Attachment:
Mithras Roubini Finger Eyes.jpg
Mithras Roubini Finger Eyes.jpg [ 53.6 KiB | Viewed 3829 times ]

The Midas Touch
Aion is a time span. In the bible this Greek word is used in Matt 28:20 by Christ to indicate the extent of the endurance of the Christian archetype before it would need to undergo renewal it seems. “I am with you always, to the very end of the age." The Age of Aquarius is upon us.

In later visions this Aion image was further modified to show the mouth with red lipstick and in the form of a vertical open oval shape - something that was connected to the painting of The Scream and like this to the 1883 explosion of Krakatoa (read: a violent volcanic eruption of blackness (read: of the dark God) from below). His white face and red lips is a color coded connection to Cs-137 and like this to radiations from the alchemical opus.
Attachment:
Scream.jpg
Scream.jpg [ 101.79 KiB | Viewed 3829 times ]

Gregory

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 pm

HI Gregory, y'all: I am fascinated by the rise of Putin as I go back to DeToqueville who saw the United States and Russia rising together as a binary condition back in 1835 - but even since the Council of Trent Orthodoxy and Roman Catholic have been binary and unable to unite. But likewise Rome and Constantinople. What is so valuable in Unus Mundus is that it provides possibly the only thoughtful anthropology of the passage of UFO visions and dreams as seen in Jung's manuscript UFO's: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies and Remo being the Master Chief investigator with the passing of Harvard John E. Mack. So we have seen perhaps and chronicallized the end of the UFO myth rising as Jung said in the intro to his manuscript, rising to Aquarius. The Tibetans consider the faked UFO to be as relevant as a real vision or dream; having its occurrance in space/time just the same. So we have seen in the last few years ideas and visions of UFOs landing and the pop culture, as a naive, unwatched (uncontrived) vision of the culture - Star Wars and Star Trek particularly - have come to an end. The last major UFO public rumor was most interestingly in Jerusalem where the world began for Pisces.

Now we experience instead "returning to earth" myths like The Game of Thrones, which promises Khaleesi, the return of the "white goddess" the first in the Earth Mother cycle of the Triple Goddess and the beginning again of the era. Khaleesi with her three dragons, bred out of her natural tribe (which appears to be England) to the barbarian Khal Drogo (and potentially the archetype for Vladimir Putin), begins the world again. She is identified with the White Horse - Pegasus - in my opinion, an auspicious beginning and a suggestion of the rising age.

Khaleesi's famous phrase is: "I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood."

My question was when we psychologically "returned to earth" would the old religions, particularly Roman Catholic and Orthodox, reactivate: That is, do they live within us as ancient memory and strive - yearn - to come out again, to return? I've dreamed of the old period as if current - others have. Or do we start anew with something else? What I found most interesting in Russia is that the old religion - Old Mother Russia- does appear to be actually returning while we here still substitute the fast food and annoying music of random popular culture to be the Counter Christ. So I had made the case that DeTouqueville's vision of America and Russia was of the two of us rising but rising to abstractions in competition, particularly in the war period. I told my mentor in 1979 (date?) when the Soviet fell that Russia may be at a world advantage as it had abandoned its dominating abstraction first and is "finding itself" - that is, finding again Mother. While we were still holding on to abstraction and imposing it on the rest of the world. What rises now in Russia could have enormous power.

I'd been talking to a bearded Lubaviter (Ukranian orthodox Jew) Jungian in Jerusalem who saw in the book and movie "The Return of the King" the death of Golem and the return of the King - that would mean the beginning of a new age - The Golem awakened in Rabbi Loeb's dream (actually I believe one of Remo's pictures posted at the beginning was at Rabbi Loeb's garden). Last summer I was interviewed in Israel on this making the case that Golem/Rabbi Loeb were Self/Shadow and at the time of the rabbi's dream two directions occurred within Judism in Prague and in Spain: one to Jerusalem (known as "the return') and one to New York and the way of rising capital. He suggested that the Tolkein movie - timing around 9/11 - featuring the death of Golem, killed by the "earth people" - the HObbits - was the key of a new spirit age rising.

I see the past ages in Pisces as Foursome, a quaternity fairly resembling the psychological types - in sequence: Orthodoxy in Constantinople, followed by Islam in the 11th century, then the rise of Roman Catholicism and at the time of rabbi's dream, the rise of Protestantism and the power principle. I proposed to the Jewish radio audience that the dominance of power in a religion was a sign to the European Jews to leave and return to Israel. So possibly we are beginning again another 2000 year quarternity cycle with Orthodoxy and Putin's Russia.

Trace this picture of the Fantastic Four; a quarternity of Father, Son, Fire Spirit and Psyche (in Catholicism, Father, Son, HOly Spirit, Mary) - The Son - the Christ - is replaced with the Golem, the lumpy guy named Ben which in Hebrew means "Son" - this was the emblem of the age of golem; the silence of God, the absence of Christ and the empty coffin. The Christ instead these past four hundred years was a beast; Golem in Prague in teh 1600, Ben (a golem) here in this picture fro the Fantastic Four.

Hope y'all been well.

Last edited by Bernie Quigley on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post A New Religion?
Bernie Quigley wrote:
My question was when we psychologically "returned to earth" would the old religions, particularly Roman Catholic and Orthodox, reactivate: That is, do they live within us as ancient memory and strive - yearn - to come out again, to return? I've dreamed of the old period as if current - others have. Or do we start anew with something else?

Bernie thanks for sharing your interesting geopolitical and mythological reaction to world events for they add another dimension to the unfolding of the Apocalypse archetype and what that might portend for humanity.

I don’t know what the new religious container will look like that will hold the New God-image. I hope it will not result in another organized religion – for they always become a scourge (A source of widespread, dreadful affliction and devastation such as that caused by pestilence or war) to God and humanity. Jungian psychology is not a religion for example and yet it functions as a vehicle which can help the individual to create a certain right attitude with which to approach the God consciously – leaving its students free to be independent of any organized religion as they live out their lives in a loose community of like souls randomly in touch with each other.

I recall that Remo shared a dream of MLvF about the religious framework (a reusable basic design structure) in which the opposites would be united.

Quote:
In summer of 1994 [Marie-Louise von Franz] was visited by a woman, a medium, who wanted to convince her to collaborate with her; she was certain that the Christian and the Buddhist spirit were presently uniting on the other side in order to save the world. Marie-Louise promised nothing - she wanted first to see what she might dream. The following night she had this dream:

Quote:
She is working in the laundry at the cloister in Einsiedeln. She is given to understand that Jung would come down from heaven to the wedding of the Black Madonna. Marie-Louise is among the one hundred elect who are permitted to take part in the wedding.

She then said that the unconscious was indeed preparing a remedy for the world and a union, to be sure not one "above in the spiritual realm," but a union of above and below, a union of spirit and matter. Very early on the Virgin Mary was thought to be "the earth;" the Black Madonna was a nature goddess. And yet the union comes about in a Christian framework, which she (Marie-Louise) never could accept. But still the dream filled her with the highest happiness.

Bernie Quigley wrote:
So we have seen perhaps and chronicalized the end of the UFO myth rising as Jung said in the intro to his manuscript (Flying Saucers), rising to Aquarius. The Tibetans consider the faked UFO to be as relevant as a real vision or dream; having its occurrence in space/time just the same. So we have seen in the last few years ideas and visions of UFOs landing and the pop culture, as a naive, unwatched (uncontrived) vision of the culture - Star Wars and Star Trek particularly - have come to an end. The last major UFO public rumor was most interestingly in Jerusalem (at the Temple Mount - see Dome of the Rock) where the world began for Pisces.

Regarding Jung’s introduction to Flying Saucers Bernie refers to above – I provide the following snippet for the reader that does not have access to this publication. It shows the weight Jung gave to such unexplained UFO phenomena – something he said would increase in the time ahead and would even involve alien abductions.

Quote:
…the possible physical existence of such objects (UFOs), seem to me so significant that I feel myself compelled, as once before (when Wotan was on the loose in Germany – something that led to WW II) when events of fateful consequence were brewing for Europe, to sound a note of warning. I know that, just as before, my voice is much too weak to reach the ear of the multitude. It is not presumption that drives me, but my conscience as a psychiatrist that bids me fulfill my duty and prepare those few who will hear me for coming events which are in accord with the end of an era. As we know from ancient Egyptian history, they are manifestations of psychic changes which always appear at the end of one Platonic month and at the beginning of another. Apparently they are changes in the constellation of psychic dominants, of the archetypes, or “gods” as they used to be called, which bring about, or accompany, long-lasting transformations of the collective psyche. This transformation started in the historical era and left traces first in the passing of the aeon of Taurus into that of Aries, and then of Aries into Pisces, whose beginning coincides with the rise of Christianity. We are now nearing the great change which may be expected when the spring-point (some astrologers say that happened in March 2012) enters Aquarius. C. G. Jung, Introduction to Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth, CW 10 Civilization in Transition, §589.

Remo has characterized abductions as meaning a human is forced into an Eros ego state of consciousness which is often a traumatizing encounter with the Eros Self. Of course a forced abduction is a destructive encounter since no transformation takes place as consciousness is the agency for all transformation for God and man. In my visions this transformation is referred to as a MAD event – a Mutually Assured Destruction – of the old worldview in order to make room for a new worldview. Interestingly the Cold War produced the MAD acronym to indicate what would happen if a nuclear war broke out on the plane of human history. More recently a study I read just a couple of days ago indicates even a regional nuclear war would be MAD for the entire globe. So it behooves humanity to consciously enter into an Eros ego state of altered consciousness so that they can learn directly from the World Soul through their dreams, visions, voices, sensations and images and like this help save the world via an inner constructive Holy Wedding whose betrothal is always accompanied by an exchange of wedding bands (which in sacred geometry is a “ring torus” connection – which is conjoining) versus a destructive outer "Holy" Wedding. Both can be imaged as a radioactive donut shaped cloud of air and dust – a union of spirit and matter.

Study: Small Nuclear War Would Destroy The World
Attachment:
Nuclear-explosion.jpg
Nuclear-explosion.jpg [ 41.43 KiB | Viewed 3787 times ]

Ring Torus – A Holy or Grim Wedding Ring Conjoining of Matter & Spirit
Quote:
With an estimated 17,000 nuclear weapons in the world, we have the power to exterminate humanity many times over. But it wouldn’t take a full-scale nuclear war to make Earth uninhabitable.

Researchers developed a computer model of the Earth’s atmosphere and ran simulations to find out what would happen if there was a nuclear war with just a fraction of the world’s arsenal.

What they saw was the stuff of nightmares:

Firestorms would belch over 5 million tons of ash into the sky.

The ash would absorb the sun’s rays, causing deadly cooling on the surface.

Global temperatures would plummet my nearly 3 degrees Fahrenheit on average, with most of North America experiencing winters that would be colder by 4 to 10 degrees.

Lethal frosts would cover the Earth and reduce the growing seasons by about a month for several years.

Rainfall and other precipitation would be reduced by about 10 percent, triggering worldwide droughts and leading to wildfires in the Amazon, which would spew more smoke into the atmosphere.

The sky ash would heat the stratosphere and accelerate the chemical reactions that destroy the ozone layer.

The intense ultraviolet radiation that would get through to the surface would be a dramatic threat to human health and damage fragile ecosystems on land and sea.

“All in all, these effects would be very detrimental to food production and to ecosystems,” Mills said.

The findings are published in the journal Earth’s Future.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Post Aion as New King Maker
I happened to notice that Dr. Doom as Aion has a connection to being a “King Maker” through his eyes and index fingertip “Ash Wednesday” anointing powers. When his image is color inverted he becomes a Blackman with white hair (yin > higher yang) and his eyes radiate pink – the color of the coniunctio which is connected to the color of the World Map that has been seen off and on over the years in my visions – meaning that global regicide looms. Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness as the new King is meant. It’s a connection to Fox’s LeRoy Merlin coffee shop Logo that came up in The New King Maker – something that was connected to the colors of the Big Bang microwave background colors seen on the “cosmic egg” of our universe's night sky.
Attachment:
World Map.jpg
World Map.jpg [ 114.56 KiB | Viewed 3757 times ]

Attachment:
Mithras Roubini Finger Eyes Inverted.jpg
Mithras Roubini Finger Eyes Inverted.jpg [ 53.66 KiB | Viewed 3757 times ]

Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg
Leroy Merlin Subtle.jpg [ 26.81 KiB | Viewed 3757 times ]

Gregory

P.S. I see that the latest United Nations climate change report says that “No One Will Be Spared.”
Attachment:
Climate Change No One Will Be Spared.jpg
Climate Change No One Will Be Spared.jpg [ 114.38 KiB | Viewed 3750 times ]

'Climate Change You Can Count On' – No One Will Be Spared

Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Thanks Gregory for your answers.

I don't know if it is a good intuition but could we say that Indiana Jones is similar to Aion?
Saturday, I had this dream ( I just remember the end of the dream) :
Indiana Jones wakes up (from a long sleep?) He lives in a house and has a plot, part of which is made of sand (an Australian desert?). He goes outside, he is on his horse. He found a skull. He is standing feet on the sandy ground. Suddenly, he sinks into the sand. (A fall). Then he reappears, below him arises a huge monument (or a huge city?). Inside the monument is the consciousness of love, I.J. said.

comment :
In the dream, I.J. is called "Young Indiana Jones". If I remember correctly, he looks like Harrison Ford
Attachment:
jones 2.gif
jones 2.gif [ 26.6 KiB | Viewed 3750 times ]

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 pm

Post Psychic Dominants
Fox wrote:
I don't know if it is a good intuition but could we say that Indiana Jones is similar to Aion?

Yes - in the sense that both figures reveal things that anticipate future events. They show aspects of the Apocalypse archetype - “things that are trying to come into consciousness” – something Jung thought would take about 600 years to accomplish before a new temple could be built (a New Jerusalem) – a new worldview, a new God-image becoming the psychic dominant in humanity. Aion in my visions has the dark aspect of God communicating this whereas Indiana Jones is more in the role of an “action hero” (your questing) rescuing this and that from the trash heap of history that needs renewal in the human psyche. For example in Raider’s of the Lost Ark he first finds an idol, a 3# golden Goddess of Fertility & Childbirth and then he finds the Lost Ark of the Covenant – a “house” built by the Logos Self. In my visions this “house” has been upgraded to the following image – indicating that it is a temple carried by the Logos and Eros Self; where a human is "a temple of the Holy Ghost" – whose colors refer to the Hermetic alchemical Christ.
Attachment:
Goddess.jpg
Goddess.jpg [ 57.91 KiB | Viewed 3742 times ]

Attachment:
Goddess of Fertility.jpg
Goddess of Fertility.jpg [ 12.53 KiB | Viewed 3742 times ]

Quote:
The Chachapoyan Fertility Idol, also known as the Golden Idol, is a fictitious artifact that appeared in the opening sequence of Raiders of the Lost Ark, a 1981 adventure film directed by Steven Spielberg. Its likeness was made famous by the popularity of the film. The artifact is presumed to depict the Aztec goddess Tlazolteotl.

Quote:
In Aztec mythology, Tlazolteotl is a goddess of purification, steam bath, midwives, filth, and a patroness of adulterers - a goddess of lechery and unlawful love. In Nahuatl, the word tlazolli can refer to vice and diseases. Thus, Tlazolteotl was a goddess of filth (sin), vice, and sexual misdeeds. However, she was a purification goddess as well, who forgave the sins and disease of those caused by misdeeds, particularly sexual misdeeds. Her dual nature is seen in her epithets; Tlaelquani ('she who eats filth [sin]') and Tlazolmiquiztli ('the death caused by lust'), and Ixcuina or Ixcuinan ('she of two faces'). Under the designation of Ixcuinan she was thought to be plural in number and four sisters of different ages by the names; Tiacapan (the first born), Teicu (the younger sister), Tlaco (the middle sister) and Xocotzin (the youngest sister).

She had a son Centeotl. Another son is Yum-Kax, the Maya maize god (corn maize dough connection).

It is said when a man confessed before her, everything was shown. Confessions to Tlazolteotl would be done through a priest. But unlike the Christian practice, this happened only once during a man's lifetime.

It was Tlazolteotl who inspired vicious desires, and who likewise forgave and cleaned away the defilement of sin. She was also thought to cause disease, especially sexually transmitted disease. It was said that Tlazolteotl and her companions would afflict one with disease/dis-ease if they indulged themselves in forbidden love. The uncleanliness was considered both on a physical and moral level; and could be cured by steam-bath, a rite of purification, or calling upon the Tlazolteteo (The goddesses of love and desires.).

Attachment:
Arks.jpg
Arks.jpg [ 35.2 KiB | Viewed 3742 times ]

Fox wrote:
Saturday (29 March 2014), I had this dream (I just remember the end of the dream):

Indiana Jones wakes up (from a long sleep?) He lives in a house and has a plot, part of which is made of sand (an Australian desert?). He goes outside, he is on his horse. He found a skull. He is standing feet on the sandy ground. Suddenly, he sinks into the sand. (A fall). Then he reappears, below him arises a huge monument (or a huge city?). Inside the monument is the consciousness of love, I.J. said.

Comment: In the dream, I.J. is called "Young Indiana Jones". If I remember correctly, he looks like Harrison Ford.

For me a desert is a place where one has not ventured in their psychology (the rains of the unconscious has not fallen here to encourage growth) and like this mystics refer to a spiritual awakening as “a desert experience.” A city rising up from underneath the desert sands (unconscious realm connected to Earth or the Eros Self) reminded me of the New Jerusalem descending from above to become a new city on a hill in the Book of Revelation. The Eros Self being united with the Logos Self seems meant. In my visions love is spelled as lovE, i.e., evolution is meant.

Gregory

P.S. Regarding the question Bernie asked earlier in this thread which I responded to in A New Religion? - I since recalled that Jung cautioned that only the Paraclete (read: the Holy Spirit =’s the World Soul) could invalidate the Judeo-Christian eon.

Quote:
…somebody is trusted with the task to look ahead and talk of the things to be. That is partially my job, but I have to be very careful not to destroy the things that are. Nobody will be so foolish to destroy the foundations when he is adding an upper story to his house, and how can he build it really, if the foundations are not yet properly laid? Thus making the statement that Christ is not a complete symbol of the Self, I cannot make it complete by abolishing it. I must keep it therefore in order to build up the symbol of the perfect contradiction in God by adding His darkness to the lumen de lumine (light from light). Thus I am approaching the end of the Christian Aeon and I am to take up Gioacchino’s anticipation of Christ’s prediction of the coming of the Paraclete. This archetypal drama is at the same time exquisitely psychological and historical. We are actually living in the time of the splitting of the world and the invalidation of Christ.

But an anticipation of a faraway future is no way out of the actual situation. It is a mere “consolamentum” for those despairing at the atrocious possibilities of the present time. Christ is still the valid symbol. Only God Himself can “invalidate” him through the Paraclete. C.G. Jung, The JUNG-WHITE Letters, pp. 218-223.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Post Deserts and Blood Moons
I happened to come across a 13 Feb. 2014 (on Valentines Eve – a lovE connection) dream that involved a desert – it seems to be a connection to Fox’s Indiana Jones desert dream discussed in Psychic Dominants.

Quote:
Gregory’s Dream of 13 Feb. 2014

I am walking through a barren desert along with many others. The entire world has fled the cities and is seeking to live off desert land. The only living animal I see are huge snakes – way beyond the size of the largest modern snakes. They lie buried just underneath the whitish-yellowish desert sand like so many logs – the size of telephone poles. There are so many that in places they cover the earth. I never see them move.

Everyone eventually realizes that the only way to use the land is to clear out the snakes. I see that an axe blow to the top of the head of a snake kills it. It seems the people will nourish themselves with snake meat until the land can become agriculturally productive.

End of Dream

Comments: Eating of the reptilian psyche it seems - the only food that will nourish the soul in the coming global regicide wandering in the wilderness 40 year “desert experience” before reaching the Promised Land - a new worldview, a new God-image. Psychologically, being in the desert means to enter a new place in one's psychology – it is desert because no nourishing Cornucopia raindrops have fallen to allow anything to grow.

Today (4 April 2014) I read April 15 Blood Moon Sparks Apocalypse Woes. The color of this moon in eclipse reminded me of the Harvest moon, the snake eye in the right side of “the hole in the heart” of the hermaphrodite – as shared in Turquoise.
Attachment:
Blood Moon.jpg
Blood Moon.jpg [ 33.08 KiB | Viewed 3721 times ]

Attachment:
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg [ 44.5 KiB | Viewed 3721 times ]

Attachment:
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 3721 times ]

Quote:
The blood moon on April 15 will be the first of four that the Earth will experience in the next two years. This extremely uncommon grouping of four blood red moon events is called a tetrad (GJS: Carbon is a tetravalent atom since it has four electrons that can be shared with another atom - a possible connection to my buckyball Avatar which is composed of 60 carbon atoms). Coinciding with Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles, these blood moon events are expected in April of 2014 and 2015, along with October of 2014 and 2015.

The deep red or orange color is caused by the sun’s rays reflecting off the Earth’s atmosphere. Is this event just a rare occurrence, which will be awe inspiring to witness, or will it signify the end of the world as we know it? You can decide on which way you will go with the start of the four blood moons, with the first on April 15, 2014.

Further, from Blood Moons Expert Watch we have,

Quote:
Such events have occurred only three other times in recent centuries, and each time they were linked to significant events for the Jewish nation, as outlined in Hagee’s new book, “Four Blood Moons: Something is about to Change.”

For example, when it happened in 1493 and 1494 Jews were expelled from Spain. The blood moons in 1949 and 1950 came right after the nation of Israel was assembled, giving the Jews a homeland for the first time in thousands of years.

And in 1967 and 1968 it was linked to the Six-Day War.

“This is something that just is beyond coincidental,” Hagee told Fox News. He explained that the prophecies in the Bible note that when the sun refuses to shine – and a solar eclipse is expected in the 2014-2015 time frame – and the moon will be turned to blood, then man’s redemption draweth near.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Two dual events - First, it is interesting that Indiana Jones enters here recently and in dream. ("Then he reappears, below him arises a huge monument [or a huge city?]. Inside the monument is the consciousness of love, I.J. said" - suggests Temple Mount, coniunctio; Temple Mount is the manifestation of sacred intercourse between masculine principle and feminine principle/David and Bathsheba which gave birth to Solomon who built the Temple which began the manifestation of the Judeo cycle in the external world).Dual events: The Jones saga was a parrallel event to the Star Wars saga - as Luke Skywalker rose to the sky, Indiana Jones returned to the core of the tradition to seek the arc, said in folk lore, to be buried in a cave beneath Temple Mount. Second, the mention of 1492 - likewise, as Columbus headed out across the world (across the universe with NASA, Luke Skywalker), the Jews of Spain headed back to Jerusalem, "to the womb". To engage with Christians in commerce and banking by Jews - which was going on in Amsterdam with the rise of global commerce - was in opposition to Torah and a that time, it is significant that religious Jews turned away then and began to return to Jerusalem.

The blood stone is indeed important although Pastor Hargee's vision comes from a purely political place and his group is primarily a political organization seeking political influence.

I proposed to an orthodox Israeli that the four blood moons does mark the turning as the 1492 event marked the rise of Protestantism, the fourth turning element in Christianity related to the Power Principle and it is interesting that the Jews then, as Christian/Islam (the two contending fish of the Age of Pisces) era entered its fourth and last quarter, left them behind. So this might be seen now as the end of the cycle Pisces/the beginning of the cycle Aquarius. I've written a number of pieces and talked on Israel National Radio about this saying that the 500 year "return" stopped 100 feet short of its goal which is Temple Mount; Solomon's temple and the beginning of the external manifestation of the Judeo cycle which brought Orthodoxy, Islam, Roman Catholicism and Protestantism full circle now in 2000 years.

The last age and the next age might be seen in William Blake's picture "Four Zoas" as a complement to Jung's "four types" and as the four moons (feminine spirits) circling the fiery egg.

William Blake's "egg" picture divides into four "castles" - a quaternity. As said below, these are the "personality types" - I told my Israeli friend that the four "houses" of aeon Pisces - Orthodox, Islam, Catholic, Protestant should be considered the four "types." Jerusalem, Temple Mount, being the egg. This is the core diagram of all cosmic religion.

- from Jon Green's site - I found this on line; I do not know who Jon Green is but it seems good work:

"There are four great ‘daimons’ or god-figures who appear in much of his [Blake's] major work, called the Four Zoas. Occasionally the names change but the meaning is generally clear. They correspond to those divisions of psychological functioning described by Jung. Los or Urthona (corresponding to Intuition) is the Spirit of Prophecy, the divine vision, a figure similar to the classical Phoebus Apollo. The name possibly derives from Sol (sun) spelled backwards, or from ‘earth-owner’. Urizen (corresponding to Thinking) and perhaps derived from ‘your reason’ is the Spirit of Thought, Eternal Mind; his ‘steeds’ are thoughts. The silver mountains of Urizen are where wisdom dwelt. He is also a law giver, and in some ways similar to Zeus. Luvah or Orc (corresponding to Feeling) is Prince of Love, Eros, Eternal Youth , sometimes called Red Orc -- the fiery boy. The names derive possibly from ‘lover’ or ‘hawk of May’. Tharmas (corresponding to Sensation) represents the corporeal Waters of Matter, the fluid matrix of form. He appears as a kind of great demon of the waters, a Neptune or Poseidon figure."

Note that these four states also correspond to the four worlds of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life and to the four elements :

Atziluth (Emanation) Fire Intuition The Self
Briah (Creation) Air Thinking Language, Abstraction, Reason
Yetzirah (Formation) Water Feeling Emotions, Drives, Feeling
Assiah (Action) Earth Sensation Perception, Imagination, Instinct, Reproduction

The deeply orthodox Haredi in Wiliamsburg, Brooklyn, an old sect, say the physical place of Temple Mount is irrelevant because Temple Mount exists "in the universe." Jung had admiration of Dov Ber's writing which formed these groups.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Profile WWW

Gregory's suggestion here of "Old Mother" rising seen in Vladimir Putin's rising suggests Jung's prophecy carved on his crypt: Ursa movet molem." - "She bear moves the world." Russia is classically identified with the bear. Seen in these two figures:

Already the world is shifting.

"While the other super-powers march to a pagan world-view," writes the World Council of Families's Allan Carlson, "Russia is defending Judeo-Christian values. During the Soviet era, Western communists flocked to Moscow. This year, World Congress of Families VII will be held in Moscow, Sept. 10-12."

Putin could likely be the keynote speaker and new world leader of this movement.

In the United States this has undermined conservatives as rural American religious groups are actually turning to Putin as their leader instead of the President. This is unprecedented. Stocks are shifting; Harry Dent says they will go down to 5k this year anyway. My thought when they dropped 777 was that the appearance of Sarah Palin - also identified with the grizzly bear - was having a psychological effect on the world; the "American tempo" of post-war - Jung's phrase - had shifted archetypally by the rise of a rustic female hunter. They will shift again with Putin and Russia could rise as a world leader ignoring entirely the Capitalist/Communist binary dominating the world since Yalta. Get ready.

Don't know howto link a video clip but there is a clip on Sarah Palin and Jimmy Fallon playing a conversation with Putin. There is a picture of a bear in the background and they talk about hunting bear. Interesting in that Sarah Palin who was a radical departure from convention in 2008 is now totally mainstream. Possibly Putin will be too in lesser time. They make a joke about Putin invading Alaska. It brings an uneasyness because when Russia sold Alaska to America I doubt that the people living there were consulted in a referendum, so they sold the people to America as well without their consent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBZObfp24c

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Close Your Eyes and Wish Me Well For I Am Coming Out of Hell
On Friday, 11 April 2014 – I had an interesting vision while meditating that I share because it is connected to the Golem – something Bernie noted in a recent post on this thread. It suggests we are to be Golem – or as Bernie notes “the Son, the Christ, is replaced with the Golem” – attaining Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness is meant based on what I am seeing in my visions as can be noted in the following amplifications. Like this the Golem includes the shadow (neglected Eros ego or feminine principle) of Christian Christ consciousness .

Bernie Quigley wrote:
I'd been talking to a bearded Lubaviter (Ukranian orthodox Jew) Jungian in Jerusalem who saw in the book and movie "The Return of the King" the death of Golem and the return of the King - that would mean the beginning of a new age - The Golem awakened in Rabbi Loeb's dream (actually I believe one of Remo's pictures posted at the beginning was at Rabbi Loeb's garden). Last summer I was interviewed in Israel on this making the case that Golem/Rabbi Loeb were Self/Shadow and at the time of the rabbi's dream two directions occurred within Judism in Prague and in Spain: one to Jerusalem (known as "the return') and one to New York and the way of rising capital. He suggested that the Tolkein movie - timing around 9/11 - featuring the death of Golem, killed by the "earth people" - the HObbits - was the key of a new spirit age rising.

Trace this picture of the Fantastic Four; a quarternity of Father, Son, Fire Spirit and Psyche (in Catholicism, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Mary) - The Son - the Christ - is replaced with the Golem, the lumpy guy named Ben which in Hebrew means "Son" - this was the emblem of the age of golem; the silence of God, the absence of Christ and the empty coffin. The Christ instead these past four hundred years was a beast; Golem in Prague in teh 1600, Ben (a golem) here in this picture fro the Fantastic Four.

In my recent vision I saw a close-up frontal view of my father’s face (deceased 13 April 2008 or six years ago at the time of this post as if to suggest he is connected to the Hermetic opus) – he appears to be in his twenties. His large round wide open blue-white iris eyes having no pupil are in focus – reminding me of Golem eyes seen in Lord of the Rings. (In reality, my father had gray-white eyes) Strange, but the eyelid is pulled down and partially covers the upper part of the eye as if to suggest an uncertainty about a looming Doomsday hour if the eye is a clock face. The pulled down triangular eyelid shape reminds me of a pie slice as if a connection to the 1/6 pie slices seen in a radiation symbol – like that in the following radiation warning sign. Notice that the radiation symbol looks like a bird with wings and tail spread (read: Holy Spirit aka the World Soul) as if coming in for a landing. Further the black circle at its center seems to be a connection to the pupil in an eye and to the heart of the bird – a possible connection to the business of the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite which will produce a flow of transpersonal energies.
Attachment:
Radiation Warning.jpg
Radiation Warning.jpg [ 38.58 KiB | Viewed 3625 times ]

My father’s eyes having no pupil reminds me of the naked child with golden curly hair whose open blue-white iris eyes looked into mine – for they had no pupil - something that appeared in a vision when meditating with my eyes closed in 1981. The sensation of this child sitting on my left thigh was quite noticeable. The lack of a pupil is a connection to the condition of miosis, in which the pupil is constricted and like this a connection to an oft repeated refrain I have heard over the years in my visions of the World Soul saying, “Close your eyes and wish Me well for I am coming out of Hell.” It’s as if those “Cosmic Christ” eyes have fathered me. Golem eyes for the “fathering of the many” seems to be meant in the coming “global regicide” in which the old King seeks renewal through a process of death and resurrection via a Night Sea Journey – a conscious experience of Dante’s Inferno.
Attachment:
Golem Eye.jpg
Golem Eye.jpg [ 46.52 KiB | Viewed 3625 times ]

In Jewish folklore, a Golem is an artificially created human being supernaturally endowed with life
Quote:
The pupil gets wider in the dark but narrower in light. When narrow, the diameter is 3 to 5 mm. In the dark it will be the same at first, but will approach the maximum distance for a wide pupil 4 to 9 mm.

Miosis (or myosis, from Ancient Greek, "to close the eyes") is a term with various definitions, which generally include constriction of the pupil.

My 1981 vision came up on 5 April 2007 as the result of the following series of visions which I summarize in the following quote.

Quote:
I see the southern part of earth from outer space. The VM in Her white Lady of Fatima Queen of Peace garment is “standing” below the Earth and holding a “crutch” or wooden object in Her right hand. She is looking at a cyanic column that seems to have erupted out of the planet South Pole – the surface of the ocean.

This above “event” is now being connected to Her increatum new births turd seen falling out from underneath a toilet seat in an earlier vision – as if that is what “struck” the planet surface – triggering a New Genesis creation event that subsequently shows the planet being slowly covered with a cyan “cloud” cover. [GJS on 13 April 2014: Note that the color inversion of cyan is red. Like this the planet becomes covered in "blood" red.]

Now I am being reminded of the 2003 vision of the green planet (Fox's impression that green is the color of the Apocalypse returns) that rung like a bell because something hit it as quoted below.

Quote:
3 Nov. 2003

You Are about to Unleash an Incredible Explosion of Change
The VM is here and I see her observing a swirl of humans that seem to form a galactic disk of them and they slowly enter what appears to be an invisible black hole (pupil connection it seems) at the center of this galaxy like object. [The vertical slit at the galaxy center in the following image reminds me of the pupil slit seen in a snake eye.]

The galactic center suddenly goes zooming downwards as if somebody dropped a very dense object onto the surface of a trampoline. I see the “trampoline” stretch into the depths as if it goes off to infinity.

In this way it seems a wormhole is created between the Beyond and spacetime. At this point I am sensing the very high frequency vibrations I sensed just before the VM and I stepped onto a ring around a planet in an earlier vision.

Then it seems the earth has been struck for now I see an image of a green Earth that is “ringing” like a bell. I perceive that even Remo in Switzerland senses it.

Then I hear a voice say, “You are about to unleash an incredible explosion of change. Are you sure you want to do this?

I reply, “Let it be done according to Thy will.”

Then I am having a lot of body sensations; of sinking – as if towards the Beyond for a Night Sea Journey as suggested in the above “trampoline” image.

Next I am reminded of what happened in the early 1980’s during a meditation. A naked divine child with curly blond hair and eyes having bluish-whitish iris that had no pupils suddenly appeared on my lap and was looking into my eyes. Having no pupils seems to imply an “all seeing eye of God” that I apparently have now encountered in my journeys into the unus mundus.
Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 72.65 KiB | Viewed 3625 times ]

Gregory

P.S. After I submitted this post I read in the news the following article Popular televangelist claims four blood moons are sign of ‘world-shaking event’
Attachment:
Blood Moon Week.jpg
Blood Moon Week.jpg [ 5.12 KiB | Viewed 3623 times ]

Week of the Blood Moon

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next