UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

[ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
Reply to topic
 The New God-Image 

Post Re: The New God-Image

This incredible news photograph from the front page of Financial Times right now (http://www.ft.com/home/us) tells the story of the the era of the Christian 2000 year millennia. The "armed pro-Russian supporters" in East Ukraine are holding a picture of Madonna and Child. This was key icon in the whole Age of Pisces - the Divine Mother - Mary of Nazarath - in every church of Europe extending the old Earth Mother religion in churches like Chartres. In this archetype the Mother should represent the Earth and the Child represent the People. I recall Jung making this suggesting as a yin and yang for Christianity. The Mother is dominant and People submissive to the Earth Mother - in harmony with nature. As I think Edinger indicted in Archetype and the Apocalypse the relationship changed in the pictures of Michaelangello (add Leonardo as well). Michaelangelo noted in his notes that he removed the Child from the Mother and put him on the ground (MAdonna of Broges here) "the better to serve" his "warrior Pope" - Innocent II if I am right. But this separation brings neurosis and psychosis - it may be the source of all modern psychosis;human separation and alienation from the earth.

Leonardo was likewise employed by the same Pope but in a masterpiece of secret literary dissent, the great alchemist replaced the Child by a weasel.

This separation of Mother and Child, Earth and People may be seen as the source of all nerosis since and the shattered image of the feminine in the modern era may reflect that. See William de Kooning's "Woman V" (1952-1953).

Now Old Mother returns, with a Russian army.

Blood moon: Ron Paul says the dollar will collapse this year ( The Elliot Wave, which measures the life cycles of dominant currencies, had the end of the dollar in 2011). Harry Dent says stocks will go down to 5k. Mark Faber says the fall will be greater than the one in 2008.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

Blood Moon

When my kids were little in the mid 1990s they collected cards of archetypes from a game called Magic: The Gathering. They were facinating and when I would be painting pictures in my barn of dreams they would come in with cards to show a similar archetype. Here is one on Blood moons. This is second generation now and first gen Magic followers are actually offering college scholarships to new generation players. The group of artists, Wizards of the Coast, was/is out of Seattle.

Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Post A Shattered Blood Moon
As I awaken early this Easter morning (20 April 2014) I dimly see in the blackness above a large darkened dark red circle as if a dim Blood Moon. Suddenly, it shatters as if it were a mirror hit by an invisible hammer. The pieces slowly tumble into different orientations and directions. It’s a connection to the shattered head in “Breaking Bad” which came up in The Wilderness Experience Looms – as if compensating effects to the one-sided reign of Logos ego functioning has come due. Recall that a large dark blood red meteor was seen crashing onto Rome as if a “witch’s hammer” – something connected to the Inquisition’s manual Malleus Maleficarum. Further, a silver hammer shatters the old pope’s signet ring when a new one is elected; connecting it like this to everyone must become the new pope – their own highest inner religious authority. A house hold hammer was seen hitting a man in the chest – as if it had shattered the Harvest moon snake eye in the masculine side of the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite as shared in Turquoise – releasing like this a “rainbow” flow of colorful candies – something connected to shattering a WASP nest shaped piñata that looks like a large teardrop. A house hold hammer has a narrow V-shaped claw end and like this a connection to Veronica’s veil – – like this the cloth that made the imprint of the suffering bloodied face of Christ on his way to Calvary is being connected to the imprint of the suffering bloodied face of the new Christ on his way to a new Calvary. The shattering of the Blood Moon means the release of an effect from the World Soul into our world through the “hole in the heart.” It is a connection to the pelican pecking its breast in order to feed its blood to its young. It is a flow of red tincture, the quintessence postulated by alchemy.
Attachment:
Pelican.jpg
Pelican.jpg [ 62.16 KiB | Viewed 2900 times ]

Attachment:
Shattered Blood Moon.jpg
Shattered Blood Moon.jpg [ 40.5 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Attachment:
Breaking Bad Regicide.jpg
Breaking Bad Regicide.jpg [ 158.33 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Quote:
Breaking Bad is an American television crime drama series in which the protagonist became the antagonist, in which Mr. Chips turns into Scarface or in which Dr. Jekyll turns into Mr. Hyde.

Baptize Me!
Attachment:
Ring Seal.jpg
Ring Seal.jpg [ 61.54 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Attachment:
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg
Hearts Snake Eyes.jpg [ 44.5 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Attachment:
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Attachment:
SOS Yang Yin.jpg
SOS Yang Yin.jpg [ 69.22 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Quote:
I asked him (Mountain Lake – chief of the Taos Pueblo Indians in Taos, NM) why he thought the whites were all mad. “They say that they think with their heads," he replied. "Why of course. What do you think with?" I asked him in surprise. "We think here," he said, indicating his heart. C.G. Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, p. 300.

The following image of the descent of the Holy Spirit has a V-shape which is connected to Veronica’s veil and to the harpoon spear point of Captain Ahab in Moby-Dick – for creating a hole in the heart of the new suffering Christ.
Attachment:
Dove Descending Green Sm.jpg
Dove Descending Green Sm.jpg [ 34.02 KiB | Viewed 2915 times ]

Quote:
Humanity is now in the role of the "son of the God." And God is bringing about its own transformation by another self-destruction while incarnated in the "mortal body" of humankind. There will follow necessarily, archetypally, the same sequence of events as occurred in the life of a single individual but now in a larger arena. And this second act of incarnation likewise will bring about the same goal, a transformation of the God-image. The image of a totally good God - albeit pestered by a dissociated evil Satan - is no longer viable. Instead, the new God- image coming in to conscious realization is that of a paradoxical union of opposites; (GJS: such as seen in the Seal of Solomon) and with it comes a healing of the metaphysical split that has characterized the entire Christian aeon.

This is what can happen potentially. But the process of transforming the God-image can take place only if its human participants are conscious of what is happening, because consciousness is the agency of transformation for God and man. There is, of course, no transformation of the God-image if we end up with nothing but a heap of ruins and a group of savages having to make the laborious climb to civilization all over again. But the God-image can incarnate in a way that averts massive destruction if there are enough individuals aware of the unfolding archetypal drama that is before us. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 177.

Gregory
Attachment:
Four Blood Moons.jpg
Four Blood Moons.jpg [ 46.61 KiB | Viewed 2909 times ]

Something Is About To Change

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:01 pm

" . . . a group of savages having to make the laborious climb to civilization all over again." But that is how I see Khaleeesi. Her famous phrase is "I will take which is mine in Fire and Blood." If Victoria represented the third and last phase of the Earth Mother arhetype - the dark phase of the moon, the Red Queen, then Khaleesi is the White Queen which starts the world again from scratch. Schools here have forbidden student fans from wearing fan shirts with her famous quote.

When my daughter was in early high school I became animated by the naive "Twilight" series which young girls were taken by in the millions as it seemed a war between the Red Queen (interestingly named Victoria) and the White Queen (Bella). The Red Queen is dispatched. My suspicions were confirmed when on the cover of the third volume the icon was the chess piece for the White Queen:

Note the Red Queen chess piece is in the background, in remission.The author Meyer is a religious Mormon. She said the novels all came to her at once in a dream.

This is an interesting note: IN Game of Thrones which runs with blood, one of the heads on a pike in the first season is that of George W. Bush. Bush-on-a-stick here would represent the "end of days." GOF represents a re-Anglicasation of Anglo/American/World prose and drama, like Harry Potter and Tolkien. We'll all be Brits again in a 100 years, on the dharma path of Khaleesi and Khal Drogo, the barbarian scion of Henry VIII. Starting again from scratch.

Khaleesi is "old mother" born again from ancient primordial antiquity. Taking "what is mine" would suggest "The World."

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:55 pm
Profile WWW

Post Track and Field Olympic Games
If I understand my vision of a few days ago it seems the Sow-Chi New INNER Winter Olympic Games have morphed into Summer Field & Track Olympic Games. In my 23 April 2014 vision I saw a large dark bear in the darkness in the due North (this location has been connected to the Doomsday Hour in my material) of the view. The bear assumes the starting posture of a track & field runner with head low to the ground and body leaning forwards as if in an Olympic Games competition – ready to head towards my direction (at the 6 o’clock hour) as it waits for the sound of the starting gun. I immediately wonder if the Russian bear is meant – which would be a connection to the Rise Of A New Motherland – on a destructive level it would mean to act out dangerous archetypal energies (suffer a megalomaniac sized inflation) on the plane of human history as the World Soul Sows-Chi – aka sowing “a baptism in the Holy Spirit” – a connection to Remo’s two part book title “Return of the World Soul” aka “The Revenge of the World Soul.” A possible connection to the slaughter in NEWTOWN becoming the slaughter in ANYTOWN it seems as the She-bear rolls “the ball of individuation” forwards towards the primitive anima figure milking Pegasus which is the constellation located above the Zodiac in the transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius - see Bernie’s post using the stone carving of Jung’s prophecy carved on his crypt: Ursa movet molem." - "She bear moves the world." A bear has been a frequent visitor over the years in my visions – something connected to Artemis – the goddess of the hunt – an aspect of the feminine principle that is approaching spacetime from out of the Beyond.

Quote:
She has the side of Her that believes in the survival of the fittest. She has no regard about being cruel to weakness, but is helpful to strength, and is growth-promoting to those for whom growth is possible – she is hated by the regressive side of humanity. In her positive side She is the goddess of childbirth and midwives.

Attachment:
Jungs Ursa Movet Molem Crypt Carving.jpg
Jungs Ursa Movet Molem Crypt Carving.jpg [ 37.3 KiB | Viewed 2891 times ]

Attachment:
UKRAINE.jpg
UKRAINE.jpg [ 56.12 KiB | Viewed 2891 times ]

Then when I was waking up early this morning on 26 April 2014 I saw a close-up view into a parabolic shaped bowl’s interior white surface that was about 1/3rd filled with strawberries. Strange, but all the ends of the berries were pointed upwards giving them the appearance of being the tips of heart shapes. Further, they all appeared to be black for some reason as if putrefied. Association; I have eaten fresh strawberries (red on the outside but white on the inside - a connection to HermAphrodite formation) out of such a shaped bowl – the bowl being a connection to the “bowl of individuation” seems meant – something that has been connected to the shape of a WW II Nazi helmet. Their dark color reminds me of death. It’s a connection to STOP All War and to the Blood Moons appearance being connected to Something Is Going To Change. “She's Got The Whole World In Her Hands…” (more soul music playing)
Attachment:
Hearts.jpg
Hearts.jpg [ 36.16 KiB | Viewed 2891 times ]

Weighing lovE In The Balance
Attachment:
Individuation.jpg
Individuation.jpg [ 50.75 KiB | Viewed 2891 times ]

Gregory

P.S. Then later this morning (26 April 2014) I read the following on the Internet.

Quote:
If the Ukraine goes crazy and their nuclear power plant reactors melt down in the coming conflict, all of Europe will be a radioactive wasteland. How do we explain to God and our ancestors what we have done?

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Post The Importance of Becoming A Co-creator
Remo in his writings has often stressed the co-creative role in future events that the individual soul could play in helping the World Soul incarnate the births She would like to see occur in our 4-Dimensional world. If we approach Her in our meditations with a certain right attitude we can help Her in this task. It means passive meditation that is will-less and seeks only to observe whatever may appear in the blackness of the inner view.

The following video (Consciousness Science Kept Hidden) has a good introduction as to the possibilities that can emanate from the quantum level in matter as quantum leaps in consciousness. A few years ago Wolfgang Pauli (1900 – 1958) came to me in a vision and said, “Only the living can collapse the wave function.”
Attachment:
Pauli.jpg
Pauli.jpg [ 4.05 KiB | Viewed 2879 times ]

By this he meant only the living have eyes which can collapse the wave function which contains potential being in light waves. Once you are deceased you can no longer contribute to the unfolding of evolution on the planet and like this to the purpose the World Soul would like to see unfold in Her creation. The “quantum leap” of actual being nears.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Gregory

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Thanks, Gregory - That explains a lot. I am one of the people who can not wear wrist watches as the batteries go dead. I thought a good deal about it 30 years ago as Apple computers tended to crash when I would get intently working on one - called Pauli Syndrome, I think. I attributed this to my Irish peasant background after reading an article in the NY Times about young uneducated Irish women who were hired in NY as office workers. They had the same problem with Apples - but they even made traffic lights go out when they drove under them. I may be wrong but I attributed this to Irish history - Irish peasant class and probably almost everyone there did not go through the so-called Enlightenment that the rest of Europe went through and therefore never got stuck in the head. They/we were in fact aboriginal Europeans and more or left free of things clashing around in the head chakras. My wife says that Irish people (meaning her husband) have no ego and I think that might be a good analysis. And we were constantly instructed to live "in the heart" and carried pictures like this:

And wore scapulars like this which fell over the heart:

We were also taught that those who did not live in the heart were unstable and dangerous.

Another electricity issue came up 20 years ago when my kids were being born.There was an old country folk tale common everywhere when we lived in the hills of North Carolina (I was working at a university nearby). They said that when a woman is about seven months pregnant if you hang a key on a string over her belly it will spin in one direction or another to indicate the sex of the child; left for girls, to the right for boys. I tried it with my kids and niece and found it to be fairly accurate. You could feel the pull like a magnet. When the baby came out nothing would happen if you tried it then. I happened to be writing an article on the physics department at that time and asked them about it. They said I must have been moving the string. There was one quite well know physicist there however, an Indian, who said that we Americans start with math. He said in India, they start with God and go to math.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:32 pm
Profile WWW

Post Eating From The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good & Evil
In the past few days my visions have shown that the new God-image, the Seal of Solomon that rules the heart chakra that has a “hole in the heart” where the centroids overlap, functions like a tree sprouting fruit from out of the Garden of Paradise. The rule of prohibition over eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil that God imposes in the Bible is couched in terms of death (psychologically it means something of your existing worldview will perish as you enter the desert in your soul for a 40 year wilderness experience before you reach the Promised Land like that experienced during the Jewish Exodus).

Quote:
…the moment you eat from it you are surely doomed to die… Genesis 3: 3)

Attachment:
Extinction.jpg
Extinction.jpg [ 6.97 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

In my recent vision I saw a close-up view of a ripe peach invisibly suspended in front of a white background. Strange, but the stem area of the peach has what looks like a Xmas tree ornament connection – something that would allow it to be hung on a Christmas tree. The color of the peach immediately reminds me of the Harvest Moon snake eye in the “hole in the heart” and of the Blood Moon. I eventually make the connection that this is one of the fruits connected to the Garden of Paradise. And like this I see that the stem is a connection to the “hole in the heart” which accommodates the VNS flow from out of the Beyond and into Spacetime. The Avatar maker is connected to the feminine side of the heart chakra – a flow from out of the Beyond. A tomato with a 5 pointed star stem appeared recently in my visions (MLvF noted that in Austria tomatoes are called " paradises" and tomatoes are often taken to be the "lovE-fruits" from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil). This would be another representation for this Avatar making VNS flow – where the five star stem seems to suggest it flows out of the intermediate realm, the unus mundus; a fifth dimensional realm into our four dimensional realm of spacetime. Apples play a similar role. It’s a connection to the alchemical pelican pecking its breast to feed its young with the new birth of consciousness as seen in the hyperspace conical arrangement in the subtle body heart chakra image below.
Attachment:
Pelican.jpg
Pelican.jpg [ 62.16 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Attachment:
Peaches.jpg
Peaches.jpg [ 30.5 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.42 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 73.51 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Attachment:
Tomato Star.jpg
Tomato Star.jpg [ 55.62 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Attachment:
SOS Star.jpg
SOS Star.jpg [ 38.86 KiB | Viewed 2865 times ]

Gregory

P.S. The next day after I submitted this post I see on the Internet news the following photo and caption. I added the scripture quotes as they belong to the activity of the Apocalypse Archetype. Psychologically, a sword is connected to the ability to differentiate - to separate the opposites and reunite them into an excluded third container as higher consciousness.
Attachment:
May Day Ukraine.jpg
May Day Ukraine.jpg [ 85.59 KiB | Viewed 2850 times ]

May Day In Ukraine
Quote:
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Quote:
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword. Rev. 6: 4

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Post The Quintessence
Over the past weekend I was reminded of the Sand Dollar – an image which appeared in a July 2008 vision - and was connected to a “port authority” and to a white smoke ring torus shape seen blown out of a man’s mouth (a “hole in the heart” connection I now realize) – the smoke ring symbolizing the spirit extracted from matter (a connection to yin > higher yang) which gives a yellow coloring to one’s teeth due to nicotine. I had not made much of it at the time. But over this past weekend I eventually recalled that during my Charismatic Renewal days in the early 1980s I became aware of the legend of the Sand Dollar.

Attachment:
Sand Dollar Legend.jpg
Sand Dollar Legend.jpg [ 88.73 KiB | Viewed 2840 times ]

Its five-fold “star” image is a connection to the 5th dimension, the intermediate realm of the unus mundus. Sand is connected to a desert experience (a 40 year wilderness experience before reaching the Promised Land) and five has been connected to a buffalo nickel and “five pennies” - the latter being connected to individuation via the song by Dany Kaye The Five Pennies as shared in The Sacred Pipe. On the American dollar bill is the picture of George Washington, the 1st president of the United States.

It’s a connection to what emerges out of the unus mundus through the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite for a Sand Dollar contains five white "Peace" dove shapes and like this is a connection to the flow of the quintessence - something previously connected to Sol's coniunctio with comet lovE-Joy. It is the “new birth” that contains a new worldview, a new God-image. A vast spiritual awakening experience is in store it seems - like my spiritual infestation "awakening" Pentecostal experience of 1976 as shared in Cornucopia Rain.
Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.9 KiB | Viewed 2840 times ]

Quote:
Quintessence - In ancient and medieval philosophy, the fifth and highest essence after the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water, thought to be the substance of the heavenly bodies and latent in all things.

Quote:
And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

The "Return of the World Soul" looms.

Gregory

Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Post The Evolutionary Bottleneck
Today (Sat. 10 May 2014) when I was waking up from my afternoon nap I saw in the darkness down below a football on a whitish surface. The dim lighting gives the football a dark “Blood Moon” color appearance. I flashback to the “football” shaped negative energy wireframe seen in the throat of the hyperspace wormhole. I had the impression that this is evolution’s bottleneck maker. Then I “heard” the following caption being connected to this wormhole in which the black lady in the green dress stands. The caption is a connection to the “Motherland Maker.”
Attachment:
Football.jpg
Football.jpg [ 22.05 KiB | Viewed 2810 times ]

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 73.51 KiB | Viewed 2810 times ]

It Ain’t Over ‘Till The Fat Lady Sings
Attachment:
Brünnhilde.jpg
Brünnhilde.jpg [ 48.77 KiB | Viewed 2810 times ]

Quote:
The phrase means that one should not presume to know the outcome of an event which is still in progress. More specifically, the phrase is used when a situation is (or appears to be) nearing its conclusion. It cautions against assuming that the current state of an event is irreversible and clearly determines how or when the event will end. The phrase is most commonly used in association with organized competitions, particularly sports (as in Her new Olympic Games).

The phrase is generally understood to be referencing the stereotypically overweight sopranos of Grand Opera. The imagery of Richard Wagner’s opera cycle Der Ring des Nibelungen and its last part, Götterdämmerung, is typically the one used in depictions accompanying reference to the phrase. The "fat lady" is the valkyrie Brünnhilde (who conducts the souls of the slain heroes to the hall where Odin receives them), who is traditionally presented as a very buxom lady with horned helmet, spear and round shield (although Brünnhilde in fact wears a winged helmet). Her aria lasts almost twenty minutes and leads directly to the end of the opera, though the character Hagen has one final line, "Zurück vom Ring!" (Return of the Ring), to sing after Brünnhilde's death, and there is also a substantial orchestral finale. As Götterdämmerung is about the end of the world (or at least the world of the Norse gods), in a very significant way "it is [all] over when the fat lady sings."

Gregory

P.S. I see in the news that Harvard students have an interest in observing the recreation of the Black Mass.
Attachment:
Black Mass.jpg
Black Mass.jpg [ 126.16 KiB | Viewed 2810 times ]

The Harvard Extension Cultural Studies Club is hosting a Black Mass on campus next week

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Quote:
Medieval people believed witches performed black masses to worship the Devil — but the accusations were most likely used to justify witch hunts. It is estimated that 50,000 witches were burned at the stake in Europe during the Inquisition.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 11, 2014 1:24 am

RE Fat Lady - good to know. I always associated the phase "It ain't over until the fat lady sings," with hockey, as Kate Smith always sang the national anthem at the Philadelphia Flyers games and people always say that at sports games. Which of course made no sense because she sang the anthem at the beginning of the games.

But it came up again last month when Ginette Reno sang the Canadian national anthem (in French) at the beginning of the Stanley Cup series on behalf of the Montreal Canadiens. It was said to drive the French Canadians to victory against their traditional adversary, the Boston Bruins - these games are fraught with history and destiny - a fight between these two teams a few decades ago began the Quebec secession movement. I was so impressed with the passion she brought to the Montreal team last week that I emailed a Canadian historian friend in Toronto and said I thought the Bloc would now become loyalist Canadians.

Harvard's attempt to recreate the "Black Mass" suggest a Golem effort; that is, a "shadow" of the Christ. While the Goat Man figure in the illustration above brings to mind Chernunus, the Irish icon of Green Man.
While it is more likely to find the Green Man in Louisiana's swap: Allen Moore's "Swamp Thing":

Harvard's "Black Mass" also seems a parallel event or extraverted actualization or ritualization to the geist today of "Zombie Apocalypse" - the internal eating of the soul by an unseen cultural force: The Dark Mother - "I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood." This a still from Walking Dead:

Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 am
Profile WWW

Post Rise Like A Phoenix
Bernie Quigley wrote:
Harvard's attempt to recreate the "Black Mass" suggest a Golem effort (an artificially created human being supernaturally endowed with life); that is, a "shadow" of the Christ.

Shadow of Christ integration – something Jung alluded to when he wrote, “Christ may have redeemed Spirit but Nature (read: the feminine principle) was left undone.”

Interestingly, I see on the Internet today (11 May 2014) that a bearded drag queen (a Christ look-alike; conveying the other side of the coin – a "brother" Satan as “shadow of Christ” Golem connection) just put on a dazzling performance winning the 2014 Eurovision song competition by singing a James Bond-theme-like ballad, Rise Like a Phoenix, before a TV audience of around 180 million people in 45 countries.
Attachment:
Drag Queen.jpg
Drag Queen.jpg [ 48.9 KiB | Viewed 2798 times ]

Her Award Acceptance Speech
Quote:
This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom. You know who you are. We are Unity. We are unstoppable.

Conchita Wurst wins the Eurovision Song Contest 2014

Quote:
Rise Like A Phoenix

Waking in the rubble
Walking over glass
Neighbor’s say we’re trouble
Well that time has passed

Peering from the mirror
No, that isn’t me
A stranger getting nearer
Who can this person be?

You wouldn’t know me at all today
From the fading light I fly

Rise like a phoenix
Out of the ashes, seeking rather than vengeance
Retribution, you were warned
Once I’m transformed, once I’m reborn

You know I will rise like a phoenix
But you’re my flame

Go about your business
Act as if you’re free
No one could have witnessed
What you did to me

‘Cause you wouldn’t know me today
And you have got to see to believe
From the fading light I fly

Rise like a phoenix

I rise up to the sky
You threw me down but I’m gonna fly

And rise like a phoenix

You know I will rise like a phoenix
But you’re my FLAME

Gregory

P.S. Russia takes exception with this “Furred World War" award.

Russia State TV Slams Eurovision Award – Brands It ‘The End of Europe’

I see that due to fissioning of the atom more and more distortions are occurring in Nature as seen in the following spider web recently in Fukushima. “Turning, turning in a widening gyre the center cannot hold” comes to mind.
Attachment:
Spider Web Fukushima.jpg
Spider Web Fukushima.jpg [ 45.97 KiB | Viewed 2797 times ]

Quote:
… the question arises if it could not also be possible that the increase of moral hypocrisy, of cruelty, of political irresponsibility, of terrorism, of today’s greed in the business world, etc., is not a result of a destructive, poisoning effect of the artificial fission of the atom on the mind/spirit level of mankind. If we can answer this question with yes, we are confronted with the further question: Does there exist an Alexipharmakum, a counter-poison to this acceleration of evil in our world? Remo F. Roth, Return of the World Soul, Part II, p. 199

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue May 13, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 12, 2014 12:51 am

The winner of Eurovision in 2006 :

(I don't like Eurovision. Boring show.)

Mon May 12, 2014 2:10 am

First sleep/second sleep: When our children were born starting some 26 years ago now I went through a period of learning how to sleep and listen to the sleeping babies at the same time. It brought a dramatic change in my life and entered into a vast dream journey over the next 12 years, as I learned to develop "two sleeps" - first, when the babies were first put to bed I remained half awake until maybe one or two am, then woke up and went back to sleep at about three for very deep sleep - this (called "the Hour of the Wolf" as most people die and most babies and animals are born in this hour) for a few hours. this is when deep sleep occurred and a series of dreams that changed my life and everything about my family. There is an excellent article in the New York Times this morning (here: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/opini ... inion&_r=0) "To Dream in Different Cultures" by T.M. Luhrman - she says tribal people sleep thus and "talk to God" in their sleep; everyone in the past sleep this way she claims:

'This obsession with eight hours of continuous sleep is largely a creation of the electrified age. Back when night fell for, on average, half of each 24 hours, people slept in phases. In “At Day’s Close,” a remarkable history of night in the early modern West, Roger Ekirch writes that people fell asleep not long after dark for the “first sleep.” Then they awoke, somnolent but not asleep, often around midnight, when for a few hours they talked, read, prayed, had sex, brewed beer or burgled. Then they went back to sleep for a shorter period. Mr. Ekirch concludes, “There is every reason to believe that segmented sleep, such as many wild animals exhibit, had long been the natural pattern of our slumber before the modern age, with a provenance as old as humankind.”'

Wed May 14, 2014 11:19 am
Profile WWW

A man prepares a kind of hamburger in front of me. The scene changes. I place my two hands side-by-side palms up - the "hamburger" is placed on them. The man tells me what I should do but I do not understand. Then a woman spoke to me and I understand now: I raise my hands. The small crowd around us is happy to see that I understood what to do. (It may be a Buddhist ritual, perhaps the crowd is of Indian nationality) They want to take a photo of my back, I hesitated and finally agree. I look at the photo.

End of the dream

Comment: Maybe it is a mass. I typed on Google images the word "transubstantation" (that's not the correct spelling - "transsubstantiation " seems better ...) and I found this image:

Attachment:
transubstantation.jpg
transubstantation.jpg [ 18.42 KiB | Viewed 2758 times ]

Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 pm

It does appear to be a "communion" - a "transubstantiation" possibly with Old Souls as the offering is real meat (in a psychological sense as well) as occurred in pre-Christian and not the symbolic wafer. Possibly you entered into this "earth" religion or ancient cult suggesting a primitive unconscious occurring in you but one in your tradition. That you visited this ancient state and return to your own place in the world then is suggested as they want to take the picture of your back, suggesting you are leaving them.

Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

Post Sacrificial Heart lovE
Fox,
Attachment:
Luensman_Literalization of Transubstantiation.jpg
Luensman_Literalization of Transubstantiation.jpg [ 40.95 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

A Multiplicatio Looms
I find your intuition about the dream being connected to celebrating a (Black?) Mass is very good based on what I can see in my dreams and visions. The elevation of the hamburger (raw or cooked) also reminded me of the transubstantiation moment in the Roman Catholic Mass – when the host and wine in the chalice are pronounced transformed into the body and blood of Christ - and now that for the shadow of Christ it seems. During the Age of Pisces the Mass reflected Logos (read: unio mentalis) communion but during the Age of Aquarius the Mass reflects Eros (read: unio corporalis) communion seems meant. It’s a connection to the unio mentalis and unio corporalis stages in the alchemical opus, respectively. Hamburger is a union of flesh (body) and blood (wine) so it is as if you are involved in this act of transubstantiation. The only questions are, “Where does the hamburger come from and is it cooked?” These questions seem to be a connection to having a picture taken of your backside – your unconscious side – as if to say you are unconscious about the deeper meaning of the role of the hamburger in your elevated hands gesture.
Attachment:
Transubstantiation Logos Eros.jpg
Transubstantiation Logos Eros.jpg [ 51.6 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

In my material I had the following “pound of flesh” reference come up in Feb. 2011.

Quote:
I see a man leaning over and looking down at what looks to be a large chunk of whitish stone that seems to be bleeding. The stone lies on a green lawn partially covered with dead colorful autumn leaves. The “stone that bleeds” is a connection to the large chunk of snow seen inside the WASP egg in an earlier vision for they look to have the same shape. Further, I am flashing back to how certain debts had to be paid via a pound of flesh. Association: A pound of flesh as payment for a loan of money that cannot be repaid comes up in Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice. Further, it had to be taken from the heart. It's a connection to Her gift of grace which is soon met by a seething lake of transpersonal FIRE/ debt payment of having to suffer through the individuation process.

Raw hamburger meat began to appear in my visions once in Feb. of 2007 and once in Aug. 2008. From then on it began to appear cooked starting in April 2009. Once it was seen cooked in a black skillet. If the meat is well fried the outside of the hamburger will appear black – a possible connection to celebrating a Black Mass seems meant. (Association: In my high school years I would cook hamburger patties in a black skillet – well fried.) The cooked meat was then seen in visions over the subsequent years being eaten in tablespoon sized chunks as if to suggest that the gradual integration of the heart chakra is meant. Recall that individuation is an “eating of one’s Self.” I amplify with the following from my journals.

Quote:
1 Feb. 2007

I see someone place a container of fresh ground hamburger (about a pounds worth it seems) in a cupboard in a bluish-white semi-transparent sealed container of square cross-section.

24 Aug. 2008

I see a metal utensil having many holes and with raw meat clinging to it here and there – as if it was used to make hamburger. Strange but the shape of this “plate” is bowl-shaped! A connection to the “bowl of individuation” seems meant.

Attachment:
Individuation Teaspoon.jpg
Individuation Teaspoon.jpg [ 60.57 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

I see a small white conical shaped object having a rounded black end. It seems to be a mashing device given the above image.

The visions up to the present about hamburger has been to show various aspects of what is connected to the heart chakra during the individuation process. For instance, in July 2009 I saw that chunks of green bell pepper were cooked with scrambled hamburger chunks. I associated a green bell pepper with Hemingway’s book For Whom the Bell Tolls and to the line from the poem by John Donne (1572-1631) “Never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.” As an idiom it means, “The fates of all human beings (and species) are interconnected - whatever affects one of us affects us all.” Thus to individuate we affect the fate of all human beings and all species. A bell pepper has the appearance of being a heart with chambers in its shape.
Attachment:
Bell Pepper Heart Green.jpg
Bell Pepper Heart Green.jpg [ 53.75 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

I amplify with some further aspects of what was involved with hamburger in my material.

Quote:
22 April 2009

I see what looks like the breast bone carcass of a turkey. The bone however is made up of what seems to be cooked ground hamburger meat that has been construed into this shape.

27 July 2009

I see the West side of a long TV tray having dinner plates on it in a dark scene. Strange but the West side of that tray is filled and overflowing of that edge with cooked hamburger pieces having cooked chunks of green bell pepper mixed in.

I am hearing Her say, “Hamburger helper.”

Then I am flashing back to the night of my Senior Prom in 1958 (as if what happened on this night was the beginning of receiving “hamburger helper"). I was dropping off my high school sweetheart at her home after the date. She asked me to wait for a minute as she went into the house and came back out with a mid sized tan paper sack. She gave it to me – briefly explaining that she had decided to become a Sister of Mercy nun and was returning my picture, class ring and some other items connected with me. (McDonalds fast food used to serve hamburgers in tan paper sacks. Note that the colors in the Logo are connected to the radiations emanating from the heart chakra for beta, alpha and gamma.)
Attachment:
McDonalds-logo.jpg
McDonalds-logo.jpg [ 35.25 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

Then I am hearing Johnny Mathis singing the famous love song Time After Time, which immediately brings back memories of my Senior Prom and the sorrowful crumpled tan paper sack experience. Association: In the years not long after the divorce process from my first wife began in 1985 (more "hamburger helper") I on occasion had the experience when hearing this song that I was singing the words to my inner partner, the World Soul. She was now becoming the image and object of my affection. I had begun to "eat of my own Self." The music was a heartfelt “hamburger helper” which helped me focus on the new object of my affection “for whom the bell tolls.”

Quote:
Time after time
I tell myself that I’m
So lucky to be loving you

So lucky to be
The one you run to see
In the evening
When the day is through

I only know what I know
The passing years will show
You’ve kept my love so young
So new

And time after time
You’ll hear me say that I’m

I only know what I know
The passing years will show
You’ve kept my love so young
So new

And time after time
You’ll hear me say that I’m

Another aspect connected to the heart chakra was a reference to the Millennium Falcon seen in Star Wars. Its design was inspired by a hamburger. The spacecraft was able to jump to hyperspace and like this to enter a wormhole – a connection to their being a “hole in the heart” is meant.

Quote:
9 Feb. 2010

Quote:
According to Star Wars creator George Lucas, the Millennium Falcon design was inspired by a hamburger, with the cockpit being an olive on the side. It comes with Hyperdrive – allowing it to travel faster-than-light and is related to jump drive and warp drive. Hyperdrive relies on the existence of a separate and adjacent dimension most commonly called "hyperspace".

Quote:
Hyperdrive/Wormhole Tunneling

Hyperdrive or more precisely wormhole tunneling is a very common form of travel in the sci-fi Universe. Hyperdrive is the slang term for either an extremely fast form of propulsion or a form of propulsion that allows a craft to enter a “sub or hyperspatial” realm. As is common real science has taken these terms from sci-fi for the real thing that is being researched. The principle behind a hyperdrive is that you can bend and curve space-time, since space-time itself is curved and malleable.

The principle uses the postulation that two conjoined throats of black holes with a one way matter stream can be used to travel possibly infinite distance in a matter of minutes or seconds. In this way you are temporarily leaving our ‘real space’ and entering a ‘corridor’ in-between our space-time, commonly referred to as “subspace, hyperspace”, or a newer, more original term being used by the physics community; ”space-time foam.” You can look at it like this: Instead of the shortest distance between point A and B being a straight line it is actually the conjoining of the two points by bending the space between them.

Eating hamburger was connected to the Lincoln Memorial – suggesting that individuation is like suffering through a Civil War within.

Quote:
27 Feb. 2010

I see mixed adults sitting around a long rectangular table eating (The long table shape reminds me of the long Lincoln Memorial pond shape). The man sitting at the head of the table at the North end is using two dinner forks, one in each hand, to scoop up a helping of cooked ground hamburger pieces.

A hamburger in a bun began to appear – revealing the following further aspects.

Quote:
17 January 2012

In a daylight scene I see a man dressed like a Roman Catholic priest walking into the West in the view. He carries in both hands a quadruple thick McDonalds hamburger. A “pound of flesh” seems meant since McDonalds sells the Big Mac which has ¼ pounds of hamburger in them.

9 Oct 2012

I see a large round Kaiser roll for a sandwich like a hamburger. It is about to be sliced in half. (The five petal “flower” shape is a connection to a Sand Dollar which came up in The Quintessence and to a Dollar Burger.)
Attachment:
Kaiser Roll.jpg
Kaiser Roll.jpg [ 29.44 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

Quote:
A Kaiser roll is a typically crusty round bread roll with the top side usually divided in a rotationally symmetric pattern of five segments, separated by curved superficial cuts radiating from the centre outwards.

Quote:
Feb. 2014

I see a frontal view of the diameter of a yellowish plain hamburger bun with hamburger inside standing on end on a white surface as if a tire. About three or four bite marks have essentially consumed its NW quadrant. It looks like one of those cheap $1 burgers that can be purchased at a McDonalds fast (junk) food place.
Attachment:
Dollar Burger.jpg
Dollar Burger.jpg [ 54.65 KiB | Viewed 2752 times ]

Mon. 17 March 2014

Dream

In a bright outdoor scene I am helping the father of my high school sweetheart - she stands nearby in a white (wedding?) dress in the NW of the view. I am working at a grill as her father has requested – making “smurger burgers” which are football shaped hamburgers.

End of Dream

I awake with a sensation of “well being.” The hyperspace “wind tunnel” has a football shaped throat.

Finally, I also saw a hamburger in a Sesame seed bun. I immediately thought, “Open Sesame” – the words that open the entrance to the cave holding the hoard of Gold (a color coded connection to being able to enter an Eros ego altered state of consciousness) in Arabian Nights. Further, to ABRAKADRABA (11 letters) which means, “Create as I say” – something the World Soul will announce in the karios.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue May 20, 2014 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Fox - Suggestion as well of picture of "backside" - Anthropologist Joseph Campbell made the observation at Vatican II council - the rewriting of the Catholic Mass in around 1962 - that when the Catholic Church removed Latin from the mass they destroyed the universality of the mass; in Latin, a Catholic is in unison with the most ancient past of the church and every member of it in the ancient tradition as well as every other Catholic in the church today who prays in Latin. He also said that at that time the priest turned toward the people at the sacrifice much as in the picture sent via Gregory above (although as I recall the German Pope may have reversed it again) - prior, said Campbell, the priest had his back to the people and raised the hands upward (as in your dream) with the host to God, offering the sacrifice as agent of the people; representing the People to God - by reversing it, he said, the Pope after 1962 was representing God to the people which in the sacrifice, made no sense - God does not offer a sacrifice to the People. And it brought the Pope to an authoritarian position as agent of an authoritarian God in domination of the people. This had never happened before in history, he said. Possibly the cult of Old Souls you visited in your dream see you (as a priest) in the view of the older faith in which the priest is agent of the People to God rather than God's authoritarian agent in domination over the people. And anima guides you there in this dream.

Fri May 16, 2014 2:40 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks Bernie and Gregory for your very interesting comments.

Some weeks ( or months ) ago, I had a dream about peppers and maybe it is connected with Catholic Church.
The dream takes place in the place where I lived during my childhood, more precisely at the road up towards the religious seminary and also my school.
But this road in the dream was a kind of wall of earth need to climb.
With a few people we were climbing this "wall" and under the earth we find peppers (red? yellow?) especially at the top.

Pope John Paul 2 stayed in this seminar

Sat May 17, 2014 2:12 am

It can be surprising how religious elements can find new life and new movements, even those thought dead. Deng Xiaoping sent Jet Li to Shaolin Temple to make the first movie "Shaolin Temple" in the early 1980s and only three monks were left alive. The others had been killed by Mao. But they taught Jet Li kung fu and not only was the kung fu genre born but Buddhism went through a revival in China. I think it remains underneath.

Sat May 17, 2014 3:31 am
Profile WWW

Post A One World Religion?
In the aftermath of having submitted the post Sacrificial Heart lovE - my wife brought me a letter that had come in the mail. It is from my first wife who suffers from mental illness and who on occasions of “losing it” writes me a strange letter. These days I pay attention to these outbursts because they seem to be messages from the World Soul operating through another “open” vessel. In this letter she recants the transforming years we were active in the Charismatic Renewal (1976-1982) in Los Angeles. Most significantly, she mentioned that Pope Francis is going to initiate the Charismatic Renewal within the church – something I was not aware of but is a great interest given the content of my visions and dreams during these past 15 years. I looked around on the Internet and sure enough there are many articles taking about the Pope Francis development in which some wonder if in a global economy a one global religion is also possible. Call it insane but this looming Holy Ghost spectacle reminds me of opening the Ark in the movie The Raiders of the Lost Ark when the specters emerged (A connection to the gold bust of the Fertitlity Goddess the hero retrieves at the start of the film as shared in Psychic Dominants. This Goddess brings a spiritual awakening, a "Born Again" experience that can lead to individuation.). Further, the scripture, “I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17” as shared recently in The Quintessence. Notice in the following the many references to “the heart.”
Attachment:
Ark.jpg
Ark.jpg [ 59.58 KiB | Viewed 2734 times ]

Pope Francis And The Emerging One World Religion

Quote:
It is also interesting to note that there is a 900-year-old prophecy that seems to indicate that Pope Francis could be The last Pope. If that prophecy is accurate, then we could very well be living at a time when we will see the emergence of a one world religion.

Gregory

P.S. Fox, in my visions I eventually saw four different solid colored bell peppers - red, orange, yellow and green; the lower four chakra colors.

Quote:
According to the Gnostic Basilides the World Soul is nothing but an "emphasis" or "color" of light which has descended into matter. Aurora Consurgens, MLvF, p. 373.

P.P.S. "The Last Pope" psychologically means that in the time ahead everyone will have to be in an intimate relationship with one's own inner highest religious authority, i.e., the World Soul - what Christianity calls the Holy Spirit.

Sat May 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Post The Day of Atonement Nears
Earlier this week I had a few visions that involved the Blood Moon color and like this these visions provide further insight into aspects of what that color meant for my individuation and ultimately for that of humanities. It involves “walking the Black Road” of the unio corporalis stage of the coniunctio where black as Wolfgang Pauli noted always means “acausal” aka being in the Eros ego altered state of consciousness when opening up to the psyche.

In my first vision I was looking down towards my right leg in the darkness where I saw an animal standing next to it – we were facing in the same direction. The top of its back was about mid-thigh height as if to suggest it is a connection to what could be born out of my right thigh (Zeus born Dionysus out of his thigh). The animal had short Blood Moon colored fur. I saw the left side of its neck and a little of its head. Its head was lowered so that I could not see it. I saw no horns – their dark color may have blended with the darkness. Its floppy ears suggest it is a goat (or perhaps a recently sheared blood soaked sheep). I realized that a goat horn has been connected to the flow out of the “hole in the heart” - of teardrops from the “horn of Capricorn” for a “New Creation” as was shared in Cornucopia Rain.

Then in the darkness down below I saw a close-up view of the right part of a deformed whitish-yellowish skin covered human face that was looking sorrowfully up at me from where the goat was just seen. The facial features remind me of the sloughed skin caused by severe radiation poisoning – a possible connection to the similar looking face on Freddy Kruger that stars in the movie Nightmare on Elm Street. The right eye was open and completely glazed over with an irregular “whitish” color – reminding me of that seen on a snake that is ready to shed its skin in order to experience more growth. The Blood Moon colored goat has this human face it seems – suggesting the human is a hybrid scapegoat that is subjected to wandering in the wilderness, the desert of their soul, for 40 years like the Jews did in their Exodus from being enslaved to the worldview of the Egyptians before they could reach the Promised Land - a new worldview. I recall the biblical definition of sin - “to miss the mark.” A question arises, “How many scapegoats will it take to bear the sins of the world?” I hear, “144,000.” (a symbolic number whose actual numerical value cannot be known)
Attachment:
Scapegoat Blood Moon Color.jpg
Scapegoat Blood Moon Color.jpg [ 80.92 KiB | Viewed 2667 times ]

Quote:
Scapegoat - One that is made to bear the blame of others; Bible. A live goat over whose head Aaron confessed all the sins of the children of Israel on the Day of Atonement. The goat, symbolically bearing their sins, was then sent into the wilderness.

Interestingly, as I prepare this post I notice that a new member to the unus mundus forum, Constance, has recently made a post concerning CAPRICORN in which she noted…

constance wrote:
Capricorn means "Goat's Horn". Mythologically, this is the horn of the she-goat Amalthea who nurtured the infant Zeus.

In a further vision I found myself inside a room looking up at a window having four square panes in the apex area of a white wall. Strange, but I saw what looked like a close-up view of the surface of a Blood Moon through the window panes and its surface seemed very close as if “magnified” for some reason – probably to suggest that its effects loom for humanity – something that would involve the incarnation of those effects through the “window of the soul” for a house is one’s subtle body in a dream.

Next I found myself standing by the left hind quarter of a large Blood Moon colored animal and was looking along its length. Coming off the head I saw the start of two large side-by-side cylindrical white horn supports on what appeared to be a red deer – something found in Europe. I could not see the size of the rack of horns on the animal but the vision immediately reminded me of seeing an elk sized deer with an elk sized rack of horns in a vision of May 2010 that was emerging into the light as if crossing the terminator - the boundary where yin > higher yang seems meant. The immense array of horns indicates a potent renewal of the Christian archetype.

Attachment:
Red_deer_stag.jpg
Red_deer_stag.jpg [ 22.79 KiB | Viewed 2667 times ]

Red Deer
Then as if to indicate what is involved in the potency of this renewal of the Christian archetype I saw the green surface of American paper money bill whose end was peeking out from between two surfaces. The impression I immediately had was that it was a $5 dollar bill – something that has the bust of Lincoln on it. “Suffering as the fastest horse to wholeness. (Jung)” came to mind – a possible connection to the song “The Five Pennies” and to the “Buffalo Nickel” – the latter being connected to the “Black Road” of suffering the Native American’s had to walk as the white man decimated their numbers, their culture and their worldview – something that now looms for the rest of the world as the World Soul (the Holy Spirit) continues to manifest the effects of Her return in the lives of more and more individuals. It’s a New Genesis experiment Jung thought would take 600 years to accomplish.

Then I found myself looking down at the surface of a large, black, well used, barbeque grill in a daylight view. On its surface were several dark cooked, double thick hamburgers in the shape of the State of Michigan – a left hand glove shape when looked at from the top (upper peninsula connection) but a right hand glove shape when looked at from the bottom (lower peninsula connection) I later realized. Each burger looked to be about the size of a cooked pound of flesh. “Giving a pound of flesh from the heart to pay a debt” returns – an act of “Sacrificial lovE” from the heart of the HermAphrodite seemed meant. Association: I was born and raised in lower Michigan. It seems the World Soul says the hamburger used on the grill comes from Gregory's opus. The upper and lower peninsula’s is a connection to the union of the White Queen & Red King of “upper and lower” Egypt. “Hands as the vehicles which produce consciousness” returns. Further, I recall the man seen sitting at the North end of a long rectangular table (Lincoln Memorial reflection pond connection) eating hamburger chunks with a fork in each hand in a vision of 20 February 2010 as shared in my recent post Sacrificial Heart lovE. This vision answers the question I posed to Fox in that post, “Where does the hamburger come from and is it cooked?”
Attachment:
Michigan.jpg
Michigan.jpg [ 76.96 KiB | Viewed 2667 times ]

The Hand Maids of the Lord

Gregory

P.S. When I saw the following emerging tornado from a storm’s supercell cloud on 20 May 2014 I thought – “Malleus Maleficarum?” A tornado, psychologically speaking, unites heaven and earth (spirit and matter). A super volcano is located in Yellowstone - a national park in the NW part of the state of Wyoming.
Attachment:
Witches Hammer.jpg
Witches Hammer.jpg [ 25.53 KiB | Viewed 2667 times ]

The Witches Hammer
Wild Wyoming cloud

Wed May 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Post The ‘lovE Bomb’ Apocalypse
Further Blood Moon images have appeared in my visions since my last post shared in The Day of Atonement Nears – revealing additional aspects of its effects; including something of the nature of the “one world religion” which isn’t going to be an institutionalized system of belief but a personal one based on the experience of the individual soul in the course of the individuation process which helped establish values and practices by their highest inner religious authority – the World Soul.

Quote:
Religion - Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe; A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship; The life or condition of a person in a religious order; A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader; A cause, a principle, or an activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

First I saw a huge pelican whose white feathers were mostly stained (tinctured) Blood Moon colors as it towered over a young lad in silhouette facing it. The young lad is known to be the filius philosophorum (the philosophers' child) which is a symbol in alchemy. This lad is equated with the philosopher's stone the lapis philosophorum (the filius philosophorum) and is known as the filius sapientiae ("child of wisdom"), infans noster ("our child") and infans solaris ("sun child"). The size of the pelican immediately reminded me of the prehistoric “terror bird” which appeared millions of years after the demise of the dinosaurs. The pelican pecking its breast to feed its young with a flow of red tincture which will redden all white bodies – a connection to the renewal of the old King as the new Red King for its marriage with the White Queen – something that forms the HermAphrodite. The effect of this red tincture will trigger a global regicide – a death of the old king, the old worldview and eventually to a new worldview that will replace it after a wandering in the wilderness experience of about 40 years before the Promised Land is reached.

Remo Roth wrote:
The new king is the subtle body, in Hermetic alchemy symbolized as the red tincture, the infans solaris, the quintessence, the Alexipharmakum, the life essence.

Next I saw a close-up view of the yellow talons of an eagle which were gripping a mass of raw marbled flesh (a pound of flesh from the heart). I immediately recalled the eagle that appeared to Saint John of the Apocalypse at Patmos which brought him pen and ink with which to scribe the Book of Revelation (the talons in that image are grasping only air) – something that inaugurated the unio mentalis stage of the opus under the guidance of the Logos Self.
Attachment:
Saint_John_on_Patmos 0.1.jpg
Saint_John_on_Patmos 0.1.jpg [ 65.59 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

John of the Apocalypse
Quote:
John sits upon a stylized desert Isle of Patmos as his last connection to civilization rows away. He is accompanied, nevertheless, by his theological symbol – the eagle – which patiently holds a pen case and ink. John is about to write the Apocalypse and turns, looking upward toward the disturbing sound of three trumpets at his ear: the voice of “one like a Son of man” enthroned in a starry heaven. Four bodiless seraphim whose wings are covered with eyes surround the Lord while the “twenty-four elders” in white robes and crowns have taken their seats in symmetrical choir stalls. Psychologically, the barren ego realm in the lower half of this miniature has been burst in upon by the upper half, the non-ego realm of the unconscious. John’s gesture of fear tells us that this is no easy experience. (EDITOR) Edinger’s, Archetype of the Apocalypse

The eagle holding raw flesh in my vision suggests that the unio corporalis stage of the opus is at hand – something that will be guided by the Eros Self – for a further “ordeal of the Apocalypse” – in this “Second Coming” awakening.

Then in another vision I saw a left hand along the West side in the inner view holding a baby bottle nipple between the thumb and index finger tips [Jnana Mudra connection in which the World Soul (thumb) unites with the individual soul (index finger)]. The tip of the nipple is pointed slightly off vertical towards the East but towards the NW in the view (the NorthWest region in my inner view is connected to the throat of the hyperspace wormhole and therefore the word “throat” takes on the color code used for NW). It’s “The ‘milk’ of Her understanding” comes to mind as I type this in – that flows through the throat (a lightsaber color code connection) of the hyperspace “wind” tunnel that is located in the “hole in the heart chakra” symbolized by one of the new paradoxical God-images, the Seal of Solomon.
Attachment:
Light_saber.jpg
Light_saber.jpg [ 26.2 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

As I rendered the baby bottle nipple image seen below I noticed that the shape of the nipple is a connection to a bowling pin which was connected to the shape of wing mounted modern nuclear bombs seen in a vision of Feb. 2007. The white and red colors on a bowling pin suggests this “nipple” is meant to nurture the union of the White Queen with the Red King to form the HermAphrodite.
Attachment:
Bowling Pin.jpg
Bowling Pin.jpg [ 2.95 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Color inverting the nuclear bomb image reveals that they have a Blood Moon Apocalypse color. This suggests that on the Spacetime side (incarnation side) of the hyperspace wind tunnel the word "Apocalypse" takes on a Blood Moon color but at the level of the unus mundus subtle body realm (the 5th dimension) “Green is the color of the Apocalypse” something Fox learned from a nightmare as discussed in The Color Of The Apocalypse. This is a color connection to the green dress worn by the black woman that stands in the unus mundus – the throat of the hyperspace wormhole. Further, I notice there is a man sweeping the floor in front of the bombs – a connection to a Witch riding a broom comes to mind. The color of the baby nipple suggests nourishment comes by being in the Eros ego altered state of consciousness which is characterized as being at the edge of “sleep-no sleep.” Based on my Pentecostal “Born Again” awakening such a state of consciousness’s potential is imparted by the sea of grace that accompanies the experience. But as Jung notes,
Attachment:
Baby Nipple.jpg
Baby Nipple.jpg [ 21.35 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Quote:
(The Self has a) terrible double aspect: a sea of grace is met by a seething lake of fire, and the light of love glows with a fierce dark heat of light… Letters 1951-1961, Vol. 2 C. G. Jung to Fr. Victor White

This is how I experienced the Baptism in the Holy Ghost in 1976 – it was a sea of grace wherein one felt absolutely LOVED (lovE or Evol I many years later, in 2001, found out was the imperative). There was about a six month honeymoon period (of inflation) which was soon followed by the seething lake of fire depression experience for the new worldview that begins to come into consciousness necessarily means that which does not align with the imperatives of the Eros Self must die =’s be burnt away ='s be "purified". A transformational “Civil War” then began – wherein my outlook was slowly replaced by another more comprehensive one - including learning to take responsibility for my shadow projections for example. So I began to live more consciously because when the severity of the depression eventually gripped my life to the extent that I could barely function I eventually sought help in Jungian analysis in 1981. But then more fire comes, not only the transpersonal fire from analysis but also from the unchanged environmental fire of contrary beliefs in which I still lived – from family and friends who were not similarly awakened. I of course knew nothing of Jungian psychology when I had that experience so it was a very bumpy "ride". But for those on the UM forum at least it is known what is on the table so one can give the sea of grace a more conscious reception than I did in 1976 (I notice that 1976 is the 200th anniversary of the founding of the United States of America; a union ultimately forged by a Civil War).
Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.42 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 73.51 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Attachment:
lovE Bomb Apocalypse.jpg
lovE Bomb Apocalypse.jpg [ 65.1 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Bomb’s Away!

Then in yet another vision I saw a twisting yellow and red cloud in the shape of a “pillar of glory” forming high in the night sky in the NW of the view. It was descending from the center of a large rotating flat circle of such Harvest Moon colors in a portion of the black cloud covered sky. Since it appeared in the NW I realized it was coming out of the throat of the hyperspace wormhole as an energy ready to incarnate into Spacetime. It’s a “sea of grace” and a “seething lake of fire” all at the same time. Its shape reminded me of a California wildfire “firetornado” I saw recently on the nightly news. Further, it is a connection to the “pillar of glory” that appeared over the tabernacle Moses constructed in the wilderness. This “pillar” of yellow-red fire is a connection to the Avatar maker’s snake eye that resides in the unus mundus (throat of the hyperspace wormhole) but appears as a Harvest Moon FIRE snake eye effect in Spacetime.
Attachment:
Pillar-of-glory-cloud.jpg
Pillar-of-glory-cloud.jpg [ 44.4 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Quote:
God commanded Moses to build the tabernacle in the wilderness in the aftermath of the Exodus from slavery in Egypt. Following very explicit directions for structuring the tabernacle, Moses fulfilled all God’s commands.

When Moses finished it, “Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.” (Ex. 40:34 KJV, Ex. 40:35 NKJV) It’s the Shekinah glory, a symbol of God’s visible presence. It not only covered the tabernacle but it also filled it.

A modern artist sees the entrance of the “pillar of glory” onto the plane of human history as follows.
Attachment:
Fire Tornado Apocalypse.jpg
Fire Tornado Apocalypse.jpg [ 79.13 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Firetornado Apocalypse

Gregory

P.S. The two hands connected to the Michigan double thick hamburger later reminded me of a pair of hands from a vision of January 2011. In the vision the back of a woman’s left hand lay on the top of her left thigh while the palm side of a man’s right hand lay on top of the woman’s hand. It seems the meaning of these hands is being born out of her left thigh – something connected to an old woman seen performing a shamantic ritual on this thigh in a 2006 vision as she sat on a black stone monolith by a lakeshore with lower legs (shins) in the water while rhythmically pounding her left forearm on this thigh while repeating “Many things will come now, Many!” These folded hands then appeared in reverse order on a barbecue grill as a double thick cooked hamburger in my recent 2014 vision shared in The Day of Atonement Nears - as if this is what is born out of the right thigh. It reminded me of how the nun’s (Sisters of Mercy) in the parochial school I attended when growing up taught us how to fold our hands to pray – form them as if making a “church.” These hands visions strike me as being a union of spirit and matter – containing like this a union of the opposites. It is a representation for another paradoxical God-image like the Seal of Solomon and suggests the nature of what “houses” the new religion.
Attachment:
Hand Prayer Church.jpg
Hand Prayer Church.jpg [ 58.46 KiB | Viewed 2619 times ]

Based on my experience it seems the Pentecostal experience can lead to inflation and depression (a negative inflation). This can set-up as an oscillation between the two until a balance is found. It’s an image for a bipolar disorder. Such an oscillation goes with the territory. I can’t imagine how the world at large could continue to function if this incarnation takes place all at once - hopefully Jung is right when he suggested it would take 600 years to unfold a new worldview in all of humanity.
Attachment:
Fire Transpersonal.jpg
Fire Transpersonal.jpg [ 64.83 KiB | Viewed 2599 times ]

FIRE From The Sky

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon May 26, 2014 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 24, 2014 7:14 pm

I had a dream this night. I just remember few details. It was so weird that I am not very sure of it :
This dream looks like a movie. This "movie" seems to be about God and his relationship/anger against humanity. In the last scene, we see God liberating from ice a (French?) church.

Sun May 25, 2014 7:20 am

Coming out of deep freeze; breaking through the ice - I have been interested in your previous dream since you posted it as it seems similar to what is happening is Solzenitsyn's Russia 10-20 years back still much mocked by America today. The globalist political and economic abstractions that have shaken the world these past two hundred years are yielding and Old Soul is finding its way to the surface - breaking the ice - and it felt your dream was related to that in an authentic French ("the eldest sister of the Church") way - in this regard France is more than the others; "center of the world" for a thousand years as "Our Mother" until the rise of Protestantism and Elizabeth I.

I have not been to Paris in 40 years but I feel most at home there - maybe everyone does. My daughter goes to France next year and I look forward to her report.

The Phantom of the Opera and the Hunchback of Notre Dame both seem to be golem stories of Catholic France - The Christ displaced at the end of cycle by a beast in the two "holy" spots in Paris, Notre Dame on the Ile de la Cite and the Opera Populair. Possibly the beast now is being displaced.

Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 am
Profile WWW

Thanks Bernie for your comment.

And today there are the European elections.
That night, I also dreamed of a visit of the Chinese President in France. There was a feast in his honor. I do not know how to interpret this dream.

Sun May 25, 2014 10:36 am

IN the TV series Game of Thrones, which is an imaginative and mythical telling of the War of Roses and the rise of the Tudors (as I understand it) it is very interesting that the Old Gods are represented and the New Gods as well and some of the characters honor both. But there is also a character in court who clearly appears to be a Buddhist monk from the Chinese court - Varys, known as the Spider.

He fits in well with the others. In our time, this makes perfect sense. We have accumulated things coming from the East (the "new gods") and if the Old Souls return - likewise, Game of Thrones may be prescient - they will be accompanied by new figures - the figures are archetypes and shift forms (Jung " . . . which used to be called 'gods'"). Peter Brooks' Mahabarata was filmed, authored and orchestrated in Paris - all will be welcomed at the Feast.

Sun May 25, 2014 11:07 am
Profile WWW

Thanks ! :)

Sun May 25, 2014 11:21 am

Post The Rise of the Phoenix
In a vision of 25 May 2014 I saw in the blackness in the distance of the center of the view a white artistic shape representing a human trying to fly. The shape has the two arms as arched luminous white lines as if wings seen head-on while the body is represented as a vertical white line. Several slightly spaced versions of this shape are seen as if to indicate “lift-off.” I suddenly had the impression this is the Phoenix bird rising from its ashes – carrying the enlightened message of a new worldview. As I rendered the following image it reminded me of dandelion pollen. A tremendous multiplicatio seems to be in store given the vast landscapes of blooming dandelion fields I have seen in my visions over the years. The image also reminds me of a flying cross. Notice that the dandelion pollen seed is spear shaped - a possible connection to the "Spear of Destiny" - the "Spear of Longinus" that penetrated the heart of Christ. As Remo has noted, Hitler sought to possess the "Spear of Destiny" for legend has it that whoever holds it is invincible in battle.
Attachment:
Phoneix Man White.jpg
Phoneix Man White.jpg [ 19.37 KiB | Viewed 2580 times ]

Attachment:
Dandelion Pollen.jpg
Dandelion Pollen.jpg [ 96.52 KiB | Viewed 2580 times ]

Quote:
In Greek mythology, a phoenix is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun (illumination), a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. The phoenix was subsequently adopted as a symbol in Early Christianity. The phoenix typically dies by fire (From the sky? A possible connection to the meaning of my avatar it seems and to the image of the Firetornado) in most versions of the legend.

In the historical record, the phoenix could symbolize renewal in general or in a specific instance such as the sun, time, the empire, metempsychosis, consecration, resurrection, life in the heavenly Paradise, Christ, Mary, virginity, the exceptional man, and certain aspects of Christian life.

Attachment:
Fire Transpersonal.jpg
Fire Transpersonal.jpg [ 64.83 KiB | Viewed 2580 times ]

FIRE In The Sky
“Fire in the sky” reminds me of the movie of that title based on a true UFO abduction story that took place in Snowflake, Arizona – 5 November 1975; the man being raised up by a bright light beam from the UFO as if attached to his chest (heart chakra emphasis it seems). A snowflake has a hexagonal configuration. A snowflake showed up in the right breast nipple of a green man in a January 2010 vision. It’s a connection to a repeating refrain that has come up when meditating. The Pentecostal experience could be thought of as an "alien abduction" it seems to me. The ice in the recent dream shared by Fox could be a connection to this since a “church” was liberated from ice.

Fox wrote:
This dream looks like a movie. This "movie" seems to be about God and his relationship/anger against humanity. In the last scene, we see God liberating from ice a church.

It Will Be A Cold Day In HELL Before I Make lovE With You
Attachment:
Fire In The Sky.jpg
Fire In The Sky.jpg [ 21.51 KiB | Viewed 2088 times ]

Gregory

P.S. I should add that being in the blackness of Hell to my understanding means one has entered the Eros ego altered state of consciousness. This satisfies one of Her conditions for being lovE'd. The "cold condition" is tied to the karios and was enlightened by being connected to a chemistry exam question and answer "joke" of which I happened to be aware.

Quote:
A question given for a mid-term chemistry exam at the University of Washington.

Is Hell exothermic (radiates heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Support your answer with a proof.

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So, we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

(1) If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

(2) Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by my girlfriend during my Freshman year, If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a Divine Being, which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting, "Oh, my God."

This student received the only "A" in the class.

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 26, 2014 11:16 am

Post Fire & Ice Will Suffice
By mixing a few metaphors I have seen in my visions that the title of this post can be shown to contain the valid conditions for achieving a new worldview. From the sum of their collective aspects one learns “How to pray.” In my visions Her color coded language shows that Fire and Ice contain Her color codes for Alpha, (Eros ego) Beta (red tincture) and Gamma (enlightenment) radiation.

The goal of the alchemical opus is to unite the opposites into an “excluded third” condition – a place that allows their warring oppositions to be reconciled. The unus mundus (subtle body) is one such place and because of its darkness and other-worldliness it reminds me of psychologically having to enter Hell itself. For in this place other rules apply. It is a non Logos ego place. To enter Hell so that you can be lovE’d is a trial by transpersonal Hell FIRE – a connection to the Harvest Moon; meaning one’s consciousness is harvested as so much cream off the top of creation if one can consciously endure. One sacrifices their everyday reality in order to enter it. One learns how to pray with church folded hands.

I saw an image in a 2009 vision which used the metaphor of ICE being the excluded third when uniting the air and water realms. It contains an aspect of what it means to learn how to pray. Embedded in this ice is an aspect of the new invisible church and a connection to Fox’s recent dream about a church being liberated from ice - for ice contains crystals; the so-called diamond body is meant that unites masculine and feminine principles. The air above the ice contains water vapor and is the masculine side while below we have water and is the realm of the feminine principle. Ice is a solid phase of water and as such contains aspects of both realms (above and below) in an “excluded third” condition. “Above” could be thought of as a “right hand” and “below” as a “left hand.” The “heartfelt” prayer lies between them as “church” (a diamond body “structure” composed of truth and lovE).
Attachment:
Ice.jpg
Ice.jpg [ 25.83 KiB | Viewed 2562 times ]

Quote:
Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Robert Frost

The colors in the Firetornado have been connected to a (waving) flagpole holder and ultimately to the waving hand of a drowned Ahab lashed to the Great White Whale – Moby-Dick. Like this these colors connect them to the descent and thus to experiencing a Night Sea Journey. There have been other amplifications on these colors which highlight other aspects. I wanted to mention these few for it conveys where all this is headed.

Ahab Beckons

Gregory

P.S. I don’t see two hands in the following image. Nor do I see a hamburger… “Divine Mother teach me how to pray,” comes to mind as the Pope deposits his Logos hand written “Our Father” prayer in the wailing wall.
Attachment:
Pope Prayers.jpg
Pope Prayers.jpg [ 26.55 KiB | Viewed 2562 times ]

Pope’s Peace Prayer
Pope honors Holocaust survivors in Israel

Quote:
Francis prayed at Jerusalem's Western Wall, the holiest place where Jews can pray, and left a note with the text of the "Our Father" prayer written in his native Spanish in one of the cracks between the stones.

Tue May 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Post A Serial Killer Is On The Loose
The World Soul has characterized herself as being a Serial Killer in some of my latest visions and dreams using Dexter who stars in the TV hit miniseries DEXTER that has a dark Blood Moon stained Logo.
Attachment:
Dexter Logo.jpg
Dexter Logo.jpg [ 7.43 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Quote:
Dexter is an American television drama series. The series centers on Dexter Morgan, a blood spatter pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department who also leads a secret life as a serial killer, hunting down criminals who have slipped through the cracks of the justice system and dumping their dismembered bodies in floating biodegradable trash bags into the ocean current off Miami where they conclude their Earthly sojourn. “Taking out the trash” is Dexter’s main preoccupation.

Attachment:
Dexter Avenging Angel Showtime.jpg
Dexter Avenging Angel Showtime.jpg [ 73.92 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

In a dream Dexter was seen leading a “death march” marathon of jogging humans that were several abreast and whose “column” snaked its extent out to the far horizon in a glaring white scene. They were all dressed in the same white clothes whose whiteness was connected to the white Phoenix bird appearance of “dandelion pollen” as shared recently in The Rise of the Phoenix. Dexter is in the role of the filius philosophorum (the philosophers' child) where we saw in The ‘lovE Bomb’ Apocalypse the flow of red tincture it brings will redden all white bodies – a connection to the renewal of the old King as the new Red King for its marriage with the White Queen – something that forms the HermAphrodite. The effect of this red tincture will trigger a global regicide – a death of the old king, the old worldview and eventually to a new worldview that will replace it.

Then in another vision I saw a close-up view of the upper right portion of a small, shallow, square box with a black wrinkled plastic bottom that was almost filled with glazed, thinly sliced, face up, strawberry pieces as seen in the following image of a hand holding such a slice. They were stacked such that they formed a single overlaid layer which overlapped each other. They form a Valentine Heart shape. A psychological “pound of flesh” from the marbled heart seems meant. But then I realized this “gift pack” is a “trophy collection” - another connection to the gruesome TV miniseries DEXTER who kept a blood slide sample of each victim (a thin circle of blood between two clear rectangular glass pieces – a possible connection to the red earthquake circle that turns yellow on the USGS Google Earth Map an hour after the quake – after a week the circle turns orange – a color coded Harvest Moon/Harvest Moon connection) of the criminals he killed and dismembered – killing mostly by a knife stab through the heart. “Please Be My Valentine” returns. Like this the World Soul is acting like She is a Serial Killer that randomly selects targets in an alchemical murderous mayhem that reminds me of that of unleashed by Charles Manson as protrayed in the movie Helter Skelter. It’s an image for the “Return (Revenge) of the World Soul” that is Hell FIRE-bent on psychologically slaughtering a corrupted worldview that no longer works in an act of global Regicide. “There will be Blood” comes to mind.
Attachment:
Dexter Blood Slides.jpg
Dexter Blood Slides.jpg [ 47.71 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Dexter’s Trophies
Attachment:
Strawberry Trophy Valentine Heart.jpg
Strawberry Trophy Valentine Heart.jpg [ 48.85 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Gregory

Thu May 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Post Re: The Old God-Image
Gregory Sova wrote:
The World Soul has characterized herself as being a Serial Killer in some of my latest visions and dreams using Dexter who stars in the TV hit miniseries DEXTER

I just saw a movie where a scientist said : "Mother Nature is a serial killer" :

Yesterday, I dreamed that I was looking for my old school "Saint Joseph" I was from my 15 years. I'm lost. After visiting a first school I visited a second: The atmosphere is quiet, I do not like it. I quietly observe classrooms. I go into one of them. A student turns around and asks the student behind him, "who is Jesus?". The student to whom the question was posed turns and asks the same question to the student behind him. etc.. And perhaps ultimately the question is posed to me.

In a recent dream, I was reading a book of my father. Inside there were only images, all of Christ. My father seemed to prepare a conference.

Hypothesis : New God Image must coexist with the Old one.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 pm

RE one world religion: This is an interesting graph of "second religions" in the U.S. meaning the main wavelength of about 75% is 50% Protestant and 23% Catholic and these in the graph indicate what is next. Interesting that west of the Mississippi it is Buddhist, northeast primarily Jewish: Second church may suggest rising paradigm: Image

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:01 am
Profile WWW

I came a cross this passage just yesterday and had thoughts about posting it somewhere in the forum related to MLvF's dream... Perhaps it fits in this thread too and it relates to the renewal of Christian religion. I thought it helpful and interesting perspective. Though admittedly, it is a 'rough' summary by Joseph Campbell.

From The Hero With A Thousand Faces, as a part of a footnote on p. 320:
4"...As for the problem of imitating Jesus as a human model, or meditating upon Him as a god, the history of the Christian attitude may be roughly summarized, as follows: (1) a period of literally following the master, Jesus, by renouncing the world as he did (Primitive Christianity); (2) a period of meditating on Christ Crucified as the divinity within the heart, meanwhile leading one's life in the world as the servant of this god (Early and Medieval Christianity): (2) a rejection of most of the instruments supporting meditation, meanwhile, however, continuing to lead one's life in the world as the servant or vehicle of the god whom one has ceased to visualize (Protestant Christianity); (4) an attempt to interpret Jesus as a model human being, but without accepting his ascetic path (Liberal Christianity).

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next