UNUS MUNDUS

The UNUS MUNDUS forum of Psychovision (Remo F. Roth) invites discussion of theoretical and practical issues of a possible union of Carl Jung's depth psychology with quantum physical principles.
(All posts are the property of their respective authors)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 am

[ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
Reply to topic
 The New God-Image 

Post Re: The New God-Image
HI Sang - Hope you are well. I've been on Campbell's approach for decades but have always yielded back to Jung as looking at Christianity as Campbell says in this first part, "primitive Christianity" yields back to original European movements in France, Germany and the Celtic places - living "green Man" cultures which live in the heat and"beefy" heart-baased experiences much like the original dream Fox described here - then at the end, especially in America, what he descirbed as the fourth part of quaternity is really Marxistbased "public works" philosophy adopted by American Protestants who (in my oponion) had become Marxist and in the American progression globalist (capitalist) but felt discomfort in admitting it. Greek andRussian Orthodoxy and French Catholicism (Fox) the soul runs deeper and seemlessly attaches to Earth mother culture (see Graves: The White Goddess). (Said quickly, supertime.) Islam must be considered as well as an aspect (shdow) of Christianity and also Jewish mysticism.

For Europe it was more about Earth Mother (Graves) morphed to DivineMother: the Three portals, the Triple Goddess, inwardly scrolling likevaginas & the inside like the entrails of a womb (at Chartres):

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:45 pm
Profile WWW

This morning, half awake, I ask myself this question: "Who is Jesus?". I reply: "King of New York"
I do not know if that is relevant ...
King of New York is a movie by Abel Ferrara.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 am

It appears relevant. My guess is yes.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

What comes to mind is the last temptation of Christ and Buddha.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Post More Transpersonal FireTornado Effects
A few days ago I saw a vision of a square white cardboard display having faint lines of black text on its surface. The display featured a delicate yellow-gold chain necklace on which hangs a large circular yellow gold “medallion” whose inner center is mostly covered by a Blood Moon reddish medium except for a clear outer ring showing only yellow-gold. The necklace hangs in a V-shape; where V is is known to be connected to Veronica’s veil (the following image is something that DEXTER could use in a “blood spatter analysis”). It’s a “hole in the heart” medallion design which includes “the writing is on the wall” idiom connection. The red circle reminds me of the circle of red blood Dexter collected in a glass slide trophy for each of his serial killing victims. Further, the gold ring enclosing the red circle reminds me of the window in a monstrance that normally displays the Holy Eucharist.
Attachment:
Veronica Veil.jpg
Veronica Veil.jpg [ 7.05 KiB | Viewed 4040 times ]

Attachment:
Beishazzar King.jpg
Beishazzar King.jpg [ 18.79 KiB | Viewed 4040 times ]

Quote:
"The writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene", is an idiom for "the future is predetermined", and is generally implied that a bad event is imminent.

The expression originates from the Book of Daniel (Old Testament), Chapter 5, from the handwriting on the wall that was witnessed at a banquet hosted by King Belshazzar. As those at the feast profaned the sacred vessels pillaged from the Jerusalem Temple, a disembodied hand appeared and wrote on the palace wall the words, "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin". The visionary Daniel was summoned and interpreted this message as the imminent end for the Babylonian kingdom. That night, Belshazzar was killed and the Persians sacked the capital city.

Edinger writes,

Quote:
Here's what Daniel had to say about it.

Quote:
The writing reads: mene, mene, teqel and parsin. The meaning of the words is this: mene: God has measured your sovereignty and put an end to it; teqel: you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting; parsin: your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and the Persians. (5:25-28)

And that same night Belshazzar was murdered. Now, philologists have understandably expended a great deal of effort trying to determine the source of the three words: mene, tekel, and parsin. And with reasonable certainty the word mene means “to measure”; the word teqel means “to weigh out” and the word parsin “to divide”. So, “measure, weigh, and divide” are the three basic terms which the prophet Daniel elaborated, saying in effect: "It's your sovereignty that has been measured, and a limit has been put on it; it's you who has been weighed in the balance and found wanting; and your kingdom is going to be divided, broken up." The terms are relevant because they are part of the phenomenology of the Last Judgment archetype. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse, p. 158

The medallion colors are those seen in the Firetornado – communicating like this further aspects of what the transpersonal fire seeks from its anointing of the individual soul with this Hell-FIRE.
Attachment:
Necklace Display.jpg
Necklace Display.jpg [ 24.82 KiB | Viewed 4040 times ]

Another aspect of this color combination came up in a September 2010 vision when a Derringer using 410 gauge red shotgun shells having a brass casing was connected to the killing of president Lincoln. Regicide is meant (the renewal of the (old) King of New York which Fox has connected to being Jesus in his latest post) – what initiates the quest to form United States.

Image Image
Quote:
It has similar base dimensions to the .45 Colt revolver cartridge, though the .410 is significantly longer, up to 3 inches (76 mm) in length, allowing many single-shot firearms and some revolvers chambered in that caliber to fire shot without any modifications. With slug loads, the .410 has muzzle energy comparable to a .44 Magnum handgun loading.

While shotguns are often limited in minimum length, a firearm chambered in .45 Colt, such as the Contender pistol, is not defined as a shotgun even though it can chamber shotgun shells. American Derringer has long offered .45 Colt/.410 bore Derringers.

Recently a red baby bottle nipple was seen and was connected to the yellow-gold nipple as shared in The ‘lovE Bomb’ Apocalypse. Like the “milk of Her understanding” from Her breast is connected to the transpersonal fire colors of the Firetornado.

Gregory

P.S.

Fox wrote:
I just saw a movie (World War Z) where a scientist said, "Mother Nature is a serial killer.”

Yes. It reminds me of what Jung wrote - it went something like – “the unconscious is nothing but pure Nature.”

Fox wrote:
Hypothesis: New God Image must coexist with the Old one.

This reminds me of Remo highlighting Pauli’s comment in the Return of the World Soul that, “What is still older is always the newer.”

It seems to mean that the latest evolution in the God-image always unfolds from the most enduring aspects of its predecessors.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Post Re: Fire
Gregory Sova wrote:
Recently a red baby bottle nipple was seen and was connected to the yellow-gold nipple as shared in The ‘lovE Bomb’ Apocalypse. Like the “milk of Her understanding” from Her breast is connected to the transpersonal fire colors of the Firetornado.

Gregory Sova wrote:
Quote:
(The Self has a) terrible double aspect: a sea of grace is met by a seething lake of fire, and the light of love glows with a fierce dark heat of light… Letters 1951-1961, Vol. 2 C. G. Jung to Fr. Victor White

This is how I experienced the Baptism in the Holy Ghost in 1976 – it was a sea of grace wherein one felt absolutely LOVED (lovE or Evol I many years later, in 2001, found out was the imperative).

Annick de Souzenelle speaks of three baptisms:
- Baptism of water
- Baptism of fire
- Baptism of the skull

Luke 3 16

John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one who is more powerful than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

http://www.trilogies.org/spip.php?article57
I try a translation :
Annick de Souzenelle:
In the matrix of fire - Gehenna, Gihon Hebrew name of the river of fire of the love of God for man in his second stage (Gn 2, 13) - Christ girded the warrior belt . He enters into holy war, at war with all the demons of mankind; He confronts them and integrates energy; they deliver their information and form a new man by increasing the sap of the tree, the tree of knowledge he will become the fruit.
Jesus thus able to demon that lurks behind each disease (paralysis, blindness, deafness); the demon of pride that burns the skin of a leper; the demon of idleness, even in murder perhaps, behind the withered hand; than unconsciousness behind hemorrhage untamed; the demon of adultery and that prostitution, sins of mankind that God promised to the wedding, was given the wrong husband and all his objects of desire.

This morning, half awake, I said : " There is a old prophet in me. His name is Elie . Sometimes, he is called Elijah."
I'm a little skeptical about this assertion. I did a search on the net.

p.s :
while I finished writing this article, I realized that I was singing the main theme of Django. Maybe a connection with Dexter?
Gregory Sova wrote:
In a dream Dexter was seen leading a “death march” marathon of jogging humans that were several abreast and whose “column” snaked its extent out to the far horizon in a glaring white scene. They were all dressed in the same white clothes whose whiteness was connected to the white Phoenix bird appearance of “dandelion pollen” as shared recently in The Rise of the Phoenix. Dexter is in the role of the filius philosophorum (the philosophers' child) where we saw in The ‘lovE Bomb’ Apocalypse the flow of red tincture it brings will redden all white bodies – a connection to the renewal of the old King as the new Red King for its marriage with the White Queen – something that forms the HermAphrodite. The effect of this red tincture will trigger a global regicide – a death of the old king, the old worldview and eventually to a new worldview that will replace it.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Post Wildfire Wedding
When I saw the following image of an Oregon wildfire accompany a wedding it struck me as a connection to the FireTornado Holy Wedding the World Soul seeks with humanity as if it will be some kind of “burnt offering.”
Attachment:
Wildfire Wedding.jpg
Wildfire Wedding.jpg [ 43.19 KiB | Viewed 4000 times ]

Wildfire Provides Stunning Backdrop for Wedding Photos

Quote:
An advancing wildfire in Oregon abbreviated an outdoor wedding ceremony for a happy couple. The wedding photographer captured some amazing shots using the smoke and fire as a backdrop.

Gregory

P.S. It's a quest for United States.
Quote:
Fire expresses an intense transformation process. Hence the prima materia in alchemy was symbolized by the salamander in the fire. Illumination comes through fiery torment. …individuation, or becoming whole, is neither a summum bonum (the highest good) nor a summum desideratum (highest happiness), but the painful experience of the union of the opposites. CW 9i, §705.

Quote:
Hell-Fire is the punishment meted out to those who are condemned in the “Last Judgment,” who are “weighed in the balance and found wanting.” It is the fate of that aspect of the ego that is identified with the transpersonal energies of the psyche and uses them for personal pleasure or power. This aspect of the ego, which is identified with the Self-energy, must undergo calcinatio. The process will be considered “eternal (damnation)” only when we are dealing with a psychic split that irrevocably divides good from evil and heaven from hell. Edinger, Anatomy of the Psyche, p. 29.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Post Re: Wildfire Wedding
Gregory Sova wrote:
P.S. It's a quest for United States.

Thanks to your P.S. I think I found a correct interpretation of an old dream : I'm in my bed. I look at the window. It is entirely covered by the American flag. The atmosphere in the room is very special.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Post The American ‘Flag’
Fox wrote:
I'm in my bed. I look at the window. It is entirely covered by the American flag.

When I read your post I flashed back to the ICE image shared in Fire & Ice Will Suffice. Then I “saw” it was further modified to appear as follows. It’s a connection to “It will be a cold day in Hell before I make lovE with you” – a line from the chemistry exam answer as shared in Animal Sacrifice.
Attachment:
United States of America.jpg
United States of America.jpg [ 30.79 KiB | Viewed 3969 times ]

The AMERICAN ‘Flag’

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Post Ashes, Ashes All Fall Down
A few days ago I saw a close-up view of two hands held together along the length of the little fingers and lower edge of the palms but separated at the thumb area. I noticed that they formed a V-shape with palms facing towards each other. “Hands as creator of consciousness” and “hands in formation of being a church” are being connected to Veronica’s veil - the sufferings of those seeking the new Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness. It’s a connection to the 2009 TV “alien invasion” series V. Like this V is being connected to a Blood Moon and to the serial killer DEXTER. Odin (Woden or Wotan) being blind in his left eye (which gives him unconscious visioning in that eye) is a connection to the woman’s left snake or reptilian eye in the following V image (a snake shedding its skin is meant). It is a connection to a vision I had in 2003 when I found a young naked woman crucified on a cross in my lower spine area. As I stood in front of the cross she fell off and into my arms. I then carried her up the spine and into the backside of my head and along the optic nerve into my left eye where she took up residence and could see. Like this I was able to “see” with the Eros ego Her vision of the coming Apocalypse of lovE for all of humanity.
Attachment:
V.jpg
V.jpg [ 61.6 KiB | Viewed 3950 times ]

Quote:
And like Osiris, the god of the underworld, who also loses one eye, Wotan has to sacrifice his one eye to the well of Mimir, the well of wisdom, which is the unconscious. You see, one eye will remain in the depths or turned toward it. [For Jung's analysis of Wotan, in which he does not specifically deal with this motif, see “Wotan" (1936), in CW, vol. 10.] Thus Jakob Boehme, when he was "enchanted into the center of nature," as he says, wrote his book about the "reversed eye." One of his eyes was turned inward; it kept on looking into the underworld - which amounts to the loss of one eye. He had no longer two eyes for this world. C.G. Jung, The Psychology of KUNDALINI YOGA, pp. 42-59.

Then I found myself looking up along the trunk of a palm tree in a nighttime view. A full moon was by the top of the palm tree canopy - at the Doomsday hour in the night sky. The trunk also aligns like a hand on a clock to that hour. Then I heard, “Ashes, ashes, all fall down.” I recall that the ashes on the end of a burning cigarette have been connected to a burning nuclear fuel rod for nuclear engineers refer to nuclear fuel rods in the hexagonal openings of a reactor core as being like cigarettes in a package. In my visions that package of “cigarettes” are Lucky Strikes.

“Ashes, ashes, all fall down” is a connection to a line from a children’s rhyme Ring Around The Rosie. I saw in a 2010 vision three black witches (known to be the Moirai) holding hands as they danced clockwise in a circle – a connection to Ring around the Rosie and the line “Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.” The rhyme has often been associated with the Black Death (the great 1346–53 plague that wiped out half of Europe) with ashes being a connection to cremation. Psychologically speaking the Black Death would be a connection to entering the belly (a black hole).

As a further connection to the “Black Death” I see that the radical Islamic Jihadist group, called ISIS no less, is a destructive acting out of the “Return of the World Soul” – possessed by the energy of the coniunctio archetype – in the sectarian violence sweeping through the Middle East as Islam tries to sort out “whose the fairest of them all?” In terms of the color code in my visions their flag suggests ISIS – a connection to the color code of NEWTOWN or of the need for yang to enter yin (a head in the belly connection) - so that the resulting influence of yin on yang in this "Night Sea Journey" allows yin to go to higher yang because of yin's tincturing effect on yang.
Attachment:
ISIS Militant.jpg
ISIS Militant.jpg [ 66.24 KiB | Viewed 3950 times ]

Quote:
Isis is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic.

The approaching DOOM reminds me of what Edinger wrote about the highly constellated coniunctio archetype in our time. It’s a connection to the comment of the World Soul in one of my visions, “Make a difference or hit delete.”

Quote:
We will either be united in a mutual mass consciousness or in a mutual mass destruction – but either way we will be united. Edinger, Archetype of the Apocalypse

Gregory

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Post A New Religion
A further amplification to the V-shaped “folded” hands vision as shared in Ashes, Ashes All Fall Down has been made. It is being connected to a caption the World Soul gave to the following RAINBOW Earth “healing hands” image which came up in a January 2011 vision. In the palm of the left hand is a black opening having several Christ crucifixion nails sticking out of it while in the right palm there is a “Fatima evil eye of God” amulet that will NOT protect you from the “Evil eye.” This image stresses the need to “see” with the Eros ego – something that is a crucifixion of the Logos ego and thus a suffering as it observes the blackness with the “evil” snake eye is meant in this looming global act of Regicide. These “prayerful” church formed hands indicate the nature of what the new unorganized religion as church will look like for humanity.
Attachment:
Hands Healing.jpg
Hands Healing.jpg [ 47.15 KiB | Viewed 3931 times ]

Attachment:
Earth Healing Christ Fatima Hands.jpg
Earth Healing Christ Fatima Hands.jpg [ 46.69 KiB | Viewed 3931 times ]

May all the lovE that is in my heart go through my hands to you.
Quote:
The term religion, in its epistemological roots, is reli-gere, literally meaning "to connect." It's about relationship, about connection to source.

Gregory

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Post The New Religion – Some Further Aspects
Another aspect of the new religion is conveyed throught the use of a green onion. It’s a clarifying connection to Fox’s hypothesis that, “The New God-Image must coexist with the Old one.” Based on the following green onion imagery it seems one should say that, “The New God-Image has its roots in the Old one.”

While meditating in the immediate aftermath of having submitted A New Religion I saw a bundle of green onions having a rubber band around their middle. They are being invisibly vertically placed, white ends first, into the NW corner of a shallow container in the darkness (the bundle has a “hyperspace wormhole” shape due to the crimping effect of the rubber band). I immediately flashback to how a green onion shoot (a hollow tube) was split down the middle lengthwise in a February 2007 vision – something that was connected to renting the veil from top to bottom in the Holy of Holies when Christ died; signaling a “flow” across the rainbow bridge (through he hyperspace wormhole). A question arises, “What was the significance of the temple veil being torn in two when Christ as the Logos Self unfolding died?” Simply stated it meant that the old religious system was being abandoned in favor of a new Covenant with humanity that was being established. Further, it meant that Christ’s individuation, as the new King of the Jews, was what achieved this feat. Thus, a further individuation tears the temple veil anew. It means that opening a “hole in the heart” of the masculine and feminine principles rents the veil – for as the scriptures note – Mary felt her heart pierced as if by a sword as she stood at the foot of the cross during the suffering Christ’s unio mentalis opus. To accomplish the unio corporalis stage of the coniunctio the alchemists say, “Tear up the books lest your heart be rent asunder (broken into pieces).” Dim the Logos ego is meant in order to accomplish the 2nd stage of the opus and achieve the Hermetic alchemical level of Christ consciousness – something that has been connected to the descent of the color coded Holy Spirit V-shape and to the coming of comet lovE-Joy.
Attachment:
Green Onion Bundle.jpg
Green Onion Bundle.jpg [ 31.8 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 73.51 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Attachment:
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg
Man Holy Ghost Heart Lg Pink Mod.jpg [ 30.42 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Quote:
During the lifetime of Christ, the holy temple in Jerusalem was the center of Jewish religious life. The temple was the place where animal sacrifices were carried out and worship according to the Law of Moses was followed faithfully. Hebrews 9:1-9 tells us that in the temple a veil separated the Holy of Holies - the earthly dwelling place of God’s presence - from the rest of the temple where men dwelt. This signified that man was separated from God by sin (Isaiah 59:1-2). Only the high priest was permitted to pass beyond this veil once each year (Exodus 30:10, Hebrews 9:7) to enter into God's presence for all of Israel and make atonement for their sins (Leviticus 16).

The veil was somewhere near 60 feet high and four inches thick and that horses tied to each side could not pull the veil apart. The book of Exodus teaches that this thick veil was fashioned from blue, purple and scarlet material and fine twisted linen. (GJS: Interestingly red is connected to the masculine principle, blue to the feminine principle and their union – red + blue =’s purple – a royal color)

The tearing of the veil at the moment of Christ's death dramatically symbolized that His sacrifice, the shedding of His own blood, was a sufficient atonement for sins. It signified that now the way into the Holy of Holies was open for all people, for all time, both Jew and Gentile.

When Jesus died, the veil was torn, and God moved out of that place never again to dwell in a temple made with hands (Acts 17:24). God was through with that temple and its religious system, and the temple and Jerusalem were left “desolate” (destroyed by the Romans) in A.D. 70, just as Jesus prophesied in Luke 13:35. As long as the temple stood, it signified the continuation of the Old Covenant. Hebrews 9:8-9 refers to the age that was passing away as the new covenant was being established (Hebrews 8:13).

The veil was symbolic of Christ Himself “as the only way to the Father” (John 14:6). (GJS: Psychologically this would mean that Logos individuation “was the way to the Father” - the accomplishment of the first stage of the coniunctio, the unio mentalis) This is indicated by the fact that the high priest had to enter the Holy of Holies through the veil. Now Christ is our superior High Priest, and as believers in His finished work, we partake of His better priesthood. We can now enter the Holy of Holies through Him. Hebrews 10:19-20 says that the faithful enter into the sanctuary by the “blood of Christ, by the new and living way which he opened for us through the veil, that is, through his flesh.” Here we see the image of Christ’s flesh being torn for us just as He was tearing the veil for us.

In reality, in the aftermath of this vision I came across the following NDE video on the Internet - of a young woman (Tamara Laroux) who decided to commit suicide at the age of 15. She placed a 38 caliber pistol (3 + 8 =’s 11; the empty center) to her head but an inner voice told her to place it over her heart. She did and missed her heart by ¼ of an inch. The shock to her body and ensuing loss of blood triggered a NDE in which she went to Hell and then briefly to Heaven (a yang > yin followed by yin > "higher" yang experience). She wrote a book about her experience titled Delivered - indicating what she has consciously made out of it up to this point in her life – guided completely by her Christian container. She is now an ordained minister.

In what follows I share a few more visions that followed the green onion image.

Then I saw a man standing on a darkened stage. He steps closer and into the view. He wears a large artistic pale blue and white metal cross on a necklace around his neck such that the cross is centered over his heart chakra. It has two offset, overlapping 3-D curved (outwards and inwards) vesica piscis shapes (a connection to the so-called Christian ICHTHUS “Jesus Christ Son of God Savior” which covers either side of the center of the light blue horizontal member; one white and the other light blue. It’s as if these vesica piscis “evil eyes” are formed by the intersection of two spheres – one white (Male) and one pale blue (Female); a connection to the heart chakra is meant. The vertical member of the cross is white. Together they contain the VM colors.
Attachment:
ICHTHUS Pagan.jpg
ICHTHUS Pagan.jpg [ 88.59 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Attachment:
Viscia Piscis Spheres.jpg
Viscia Piscis Spheres.jpg [ 20.55 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Attachment:
Cross Evil Eyes.jpg
Cross Evil Eyes.jpg [ 27.73 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

The "Evil" Eyes of God Amulet
Next I saw a “blood drenched” reddish cross with vesica piscis shapes at its center hanging in a night sky over a city.
Attachment:
Cross Red City.jpg
Cross Red City.jpg [ 62.99 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

The Power of lovE Action
In a dark scene I see a large black block numeral 7.

I see in the darkness approaching me a black Spiderman carrying a sword. His posture suggests he is a warrior - intent on helping one realize their Spiderman potential with the discriminating sword of consciousness.

Then in the darkness I see a greenish semi-transparent Egyptian sarcophagus approaching me from out of the center in the view. The arms are folded across the body and the head looks like the alien that was featured in the movie The Predator – who, when mortally wounded, set off a nuclear device that destroyed itself and all around it. It is a MAD alien invasion New Genesis experiment in which a Mutual Assured Destruction of the existing world view, the existing God-Image, is meant.
Attachment:
Egyptian Predator.jpg
Egyptian Predator.jpg [ 31.27 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

In the darkness I see segment slices of a red delicious apple stacked on end in the NW of the view. A connection to what flows through the “hole in the heart”, through the “hyperspace wind tunnel” is meant. Further eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is meant.

Finally, along the North side in the darkness I see a blue head with cyan tip stick match whose head points towards the NW while the other end is towards the NE. A wavy sea surface was seen covered with such match stick heads a few months ago. The Avatar maker approaches the throat of the hyperspace “wind tunnel” is meant. This seems to be a connection to the following stick match “i-Phone home” heart shape which appeared a couple of months ago. It’s as if only the cyan tip inverts its color when it reaches the “hole in the heart” bottleneck. Further the stick match head reminds me of the following Judgment Day image seen in a March 2013 vision; which suggests that the match head ignition leads to the coming transpersonal FireTornado effect; an effect connected to the “burning bush” that Moses encountered in the Exodus wilderness experience.
Attachment:
Terminator VNS Eros Ego Avatar Judgment Day.jpg
Terminator VNS Eros Ego Avatar Judgment Day.jpg [ 31.83 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Attachment:
Stick Match I-phone.jpg
Stick Match I-phone.jpg [ 55.01 KiB | Viewed 3912 times ]

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Post Questing For ‘The One’ – The ‘New King’
A few days ago a friend alerted me to the following video. I thought it was worth sharing with others on the unus mundus forum (the One World, the United World) because its analysis of The Matrix Trilogy imagery and symbolism struck me as being a relevant backdrop to the new God-image trying to find its way into the consciousness of humanity via the Eros ego altered state of consciousness that leads to HermAphrodite consciousness.

Interestingly, the World Soul confronted me with the following enigma on July of 2010 while meditating, “How many times can One be multiplied by One such that it yields ‘The One’?” The answer that comes to mind as I prepare this post is, “Until a critical mass of individuals that have become ‘The One’” for then their effect will be unstoppable like that seen when a nuclear reaction becomes critical – producing a nuclear explosion - in higher consciousness.
Attachment:
The One.jpg
The One.jpg [ 113.98 KiB | Viewed 3901 times ]

The ONE

Gregory

P.S. You might want to re-read my previous post as I have added a MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) effect connection to the coming of the alien (The Predator) that "preys for thee." The World Soul is an alien because humanity has alienated itself from having a conscious relationship with Her.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Post The Mark of the Beast Cometh
My most recent visions have been focused on summarizing past visions that dealt with effects due to the coming of MOM which on a "phone-home" pad translates to the numeral 666 – the number of the beast in the Book of Revelation.

On 25 June 2014 I saw the backside of a young woman standing a ways in front of me saying, “Your MOM at 33 who gives life.” I immediately connect 33 to being the age at which Christ died on the cross and MOM =’s 666 in Her "phone-home" code. This numeral appeared in the blackness of the NE in a December 2009 vision and was connected to the “Dark Photon hypothesis” – which places an upper limit on the dark energy fine structure constant being on the order of 10-3. In the vision I saw the World Soul in a drab whitish garment by the West side of a whitish region in the NE of the view. In the whitish region I saw the gray numeral 666. I was quite surprised by this revelation! I immediately realize She means this to be a connection to Her dark energy fine structure constant α = 1/666 = 0.0015 or 1.5 x 10-3. The different fine structure constant of the unus mundus means an effect of new laws will incarnate into our world.

Since the numeral 137 is the 33rd prime number the woman’s comment means to link 666 to the fine structure constant of the unus mundus. Further, a Queen Bee was seen in the NW in an August 2007vision. I did a little research on the behavior of a Queen Bee and found out that when it leaves the hive it pipes a sound having a frequency of 444 Hz. The NW in the view is the throat of the hyperspace wormhole and like this it means that an effect from the unus mundus is about to enter spacetime or 444.

An Emerging Queen Pipes @ 444 Hz on Leaving the Hive; It’s 666 > 444
The Queen Bee leaving the hive was then connected to the top of the head of head of our King Charles Spaniel ,Lollypop, the so-called “worry spot” which is a connection to yin > higher yang. The dog stood in the NW of the view.

Lollypop’s Blenheim Spot
In reality I later watched the movie Pacific Rim (2013). It touches into the use of a “hyperspace wormhole” between worlds (a portal) – allowing various increasing destructive “storm category” sized reptilian aliens (up to category 5) to emerge into spacetime. Interestingly, in order to defeat said monsters the ability to “drift” (mind-meld) left and right brain inputs is required. Further, such mind-melding with the monsters shows one how to defeat them by being able to enter the portal with a lethal force (nuclear bomb) that destroys the breach between worlds and like this stopping the alien invasion. Notice the last name of the black commander is Pentecost. Notice the color of the “eyes” and the emitted colors of the heart chakra in the exoskeleton (subtle body connection seems meant) machine below which defeats the monsters.
Attachment:
Pacific Rim Machine.jpg
Pacific Rim Machine.jpg [ 12.71 KiB | Viewed 3878 times ]

Quote:
Human cities come under attack by the Kaijus (strange beast), colossal beasts who come to Earth through a portal on the Pacific Ocean floor. To combat them the Pacific Rim nations build the Jaegers (hunters), equally colossal robotic war machines. Each Jaeger is piloted by two people whose brains are linked (called 'drifting') to share the mental load of operating the machine. The Jaegers are initially effective, but many are destroyed as the Kaijus grow more powerful and their attacks more frequent. In 2025, the governments deem the Jaeger program ineffective and discontinue it in favor of building massive coastal walls. The four remaining Jaegers are redeployed to Hong Kong to defend the coast until the wall is completed. Jaeger commander Stacker Pentecost devises a plan to end the threat permanently by destroying the portal with a nuclear bomb using the Jaeger named Gipsy Danger.

Later in another vision I saw a fork lifting up a cooked double thick hamburger on a white dinner plate – revealing like this a thin layer of brownish cooked blood juice and fat underneath.

I then saw the Virgin Mary a short ways away as if a statue. I view from Her NW area. She wears a pale blue with white garment. Her suntanned face is thin, angular and firm while looking downwards towards the North in the view.

Then down below in the darkness I saw the right index finger of E.T. pointed towards the North in the view as if it was my hand. I recall that E.T.’s glowing index fingertip was held to the third eye of the young boy, Elliot, in the movie E.T.. This index fingertip has been connected to the mark of the beast in my visions – it’s the 666 or MOM color coded radiations imprint – as if experiencing the effects of the FireTornado leads to enlightenment.

Next I flashback to the following stern looking head of the Silver Surfer that appeared in the NW in a Sept. 2012 vision and to his dire refrain – something that was connected to Steven Hawking’s comment about not wanting to meet an alien civilization.
Attachment:
Silver Surfer.jpeg
Silver Surfer.jpeg [ 18.9 KiB | Viewed 3878 times ]

All That You Know Is At An End
Quote:
If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans, We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet.

Then in the darkness standing a short ways away facing me I saw the shins and feet of a man in dark tight fitting clothes in the stance of a warrior. The dark earth it wet and it is raining. It is Spiderman – as if he must undergo the nigredo stage of the opus before he becomes Spiderman.

Next I saw a black feminine left hand in the darkness whose fingers are reaching over the lip of a container towards me. She wears a three carrot sized sparkling white diamond on her ring finger – signaling that she is betrothed to someone.

Finally, I saw a vision of a baby bottle with nipple pointed into the NW of the view at a 45 degree angle along the North side.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 pm

It is interesting that there is a world soccer cup match going on which more Americans are watching and MSM is marketting and promoting but there is also an important event next more relevant: A world match between Radient and Dire - the war of the worlds as played by global teams next week inthe game called DOTA: Defense of the Ancients . I have three boys (and a girl) who came up at the beginning of the computer age and with MAgic: The Gathering card games which are basically archetypal figures - DOTA is a war between varied archetypal figures liketheoe below. I just watched the documentary o Youtube titled Free to Play and it is world watching to see the future unfold. The match next week is for ten million and 70,000 fans are on hand. It is a cross between chess, world war and football - and the teams divide between guess what, China and the West. China wins.Image

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Two spears
Dream of this night :

I watch people playing sports: it's a new sport, a modern form of ping-pong. There are more than two players, the playing field is much larger than a table of ping-pong. Then I'm on the playground We are two French. We can not play because we have ping-pong rackets. It is not suitable.
Before us, at a distance, there are two Americans , Gregory is one of them. I say jokingly, directing me to them: "We will invade the United States". It seems that I board not a correct attitude.

Gregory collects mythological objects. He is in possession of three of these objects. He has two spears : one of them seems to be the spear of Longinus, the other is the spear of Andros. I asked him if this spear comes from Greek mythology. It seems that not. He gives me the name of the mythological origin. It is a word unknown to me.
(I do not remember it)

Comment :

- Gregory who collects mythological objects that makes me think of Indiana Jones.
- My association about "spear of Andros" : Andros is a company specialized in fruit. Some days ago, I decided to buy the products of this brand.
- About my attitude : I am worried because the same night I dreamed that I failed an exam and I was fired. I don't understand ...

Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Post Re: attitude
Fox wrote:
Quote:
- About my attitude : I am worried because the same night I dreamed that I failed an exam and I was fired. I don't understand ...

What comes to mind is this attitude you shared:
Quote:
This morning, half awake, I said : " There is a old prophet in me. His name is Elie . Sometimes, he is called Elijah."
I'm a little skeptical about this assertion. I did a search on the net.

Perhaps being a 'little skeptical' is 'NOT CRAZY ENOUGH'? And perhaps a better attitude towards it would be that of marveling...
It sounded as if your eros consciousness was bearing witness about you, much like what happened with Christ and Buddha... Elie is definitely a Christ figure. A personal myth to live by...a new god-image :shock: :?:

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 am

Post Re: attitude
Sang wrote:
Perhaps being a 'little skeptical' is 'NOT CRAZY ENOUGH'? And perhaps a better attitude towards it would be that of marveling...
It sounded as if your eros consciousness was bearing witness about you, much like what happened with Christ and Buddha... Elie is definitely a Christ figure. A personal myth to live by...a new god-image :shock: :?:

The problem is that I never met "Elie" in a dream. I have dreams about the Red Book: Is
it the same "Elie" ?
Attachment:
Elie.PNG
Elie.PNG [ 326.39 KiB | Viewed 3813 times ]

About the dream of yesterday : I failed because "I didn't learn my lessons".

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Tend to agree with Sang that there is something old in you which seeks to come back to life - may be a feature of something rising out of the collective unconscious manifest in you - something you tend to try to guide but perhaps you should yield and let it guide you.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

Dream of today:

A fruit store uses the prophet Abraham to advertising. I see drawings where we see Abraham, his family and the store ...
I think it is linked with what has been said recently on this forum.

Comment:

?

Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Post The Father Of A Nation
Like Gregory you have collected mythological objects – two spears and something unidentified. The spear of Longinus pierced the heart of Christ while the spear of Andros pierces the heart of the World Soul that has taken up residence within you. Like this there is a “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. The patriarch (a progeniter of the human race) and matriarch (a highly respected woman who is a mother) join together to give birth to a new nation. The crown on the head of Andros (a female) points to the mana of Her knowing emanating from her head – lovE fruits from Paradise which are full of seeds. As seen in my post Eating From The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good & Evil effects from these lovE fruits (tomatoes, peaches, etc) flow through the “hole in the heart” and into spacetime. To create the hole in the heart requires the completion of the second stage of the coniunctio, the unio corporalis.

Fox wrote:
I watch people playing sports: it's a new sport, a modern form of ping-pong. There are more than two players, the playing field is much larger than a table of ping-pong. Then I'm on the playground We are two French. We can not play because we have ping-pong rackets. It is not suitable.

Before us, at a distance, there are two Americans , Gregory is one of them. I say jokingly, "We will invade the United States". It seems that I show an incorrect attitude.

Gregory collects mythological objects. He is in possession of three of these objects. He has two spears: one of them seems to be the spear of Longinus, the other is the spear of Andros. I asked him if this spear comes from Greek mythology. It seems not. He gives me the name of the mythological origin. It is a word unknown to me. (I do not remember it)

Comment:- Gregory who collects mythological objects that makes me think of Indiana Jones. My association about "spear of Andros" : Andros is a company specialized in fruit. Some days ago, I decided to buy the products of this brand. About my attitude: I am worried because the same night I dreamed that I failed an exam and I was fired. I don't understand ...

Attachment:
Andros.jpg
Andros.jpg [ 67.18 KiB | Viewed 3784 times ]

In your most recent dream the World Soul tells you that your opus has a dramatic effect – you function like an Abraham – by co-creatively helping to give birth to a new nation having a new consciousness, a new God-Image, a new worldview. It has its parallel to the Exodus – when the Jews were set free from their captivity and wander in the desert for 40 years before they found the promised land.

Fox wrote:
A fruit store uses the patriarch Abraham for advertising. I see drawings where we see Abraham, his family and the store ...

I think it is linked with what has been said recently on this forum.

Quote:
Abraham was called by God to a new covenant which required him to leave his father Terah's house and native land of Mesopotamia in return for a new land, family, and inheritance in Canaan, the promised land.

The LORD had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse "him" that curses him. (Genesis 12:1–3)

Attachment:
Abraham Father To A Nation.JPG
Abraham Father To A Nation.JPG [ 264.59 KiB | Viewed 3778 times ]

Gregory

Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you very much Gregory for your answer.
I must re-read your posts and try to assimilate all this.

dream of 2011 posted on this forum :
fox wrote:
[...]
Earlier this morning, a word suddenly comes out of my unconscious: "Patriarche" (I'm French) I immediately thought of "Patrie - Arche"
in English : "Homeland + Ark" ( = Patriarch )
in French, we say : "la Mère Patrie" ( "Mother Country" in English?)
"Arche" makes me think of the Ark of the Covenant.
For now, I have no idea about this curious association.
I am very far from great knowledge of the Bible.

Gregory Sova wrote:
The patriarch (a progeniter of the human race) and matriarch (a highly respected woman who is a mother) join together to give birth to a new nation.

Gregory

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

Post Re: Two holes in the heart
Gregory,

I just re-read this post : viewtopic.php?p=15543#p15543

Gregory Sova wrote:
Stars Falling From Heaven

Attachment:
Opening The Sixth Seal 4.3.jpg

Figure 4.3 Stars Falling From Heaven – Opening The Sixth Seal; Dürer

P.P.S. Not sure exactly how to say this but as I looked at Fig. 4.3 above I kept having the impression of the union of the holes in the heart created by the spear of Longinus on the masculine or "sun side" with the hole in the heart created by the harpoon on the feminine or "moon side."

I have an intuition about "bicycle", I don't know if it is a good intuition. The French word for "bicycle" is "vélo" which contains the four letters of "love". Could the bicycle be a symbol of the heart? and its two wheels, a symbol for the "two holes in the heart"?
I had few dreams about Lance Armstrong on his bicycle. "Lance" is the French word for "spear".

another symbol of the union of the two holes in the hermaphrodite's heart?

Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Post Re: Isaak Luria
I try to assemble the pieces of a puzzle. I use intuition. But I must admit that I do not understand much about all this. I recently have a dream about a t-shirt . It was a t-shirt with colors , if I remember correctly, it was called " Isaak Luria T-shirt" ...

viewtopic.php?p=11491#p11491

Remo Roth wrote:
Remo Roth wrote:
Thus, what I had to learn is the fact that instead of looking for the accidential hole in outer space as in synchronicity quest, I have to look for it in my body; with the help of BCI or SST. As we will see, these "accidential holes in the physical body" correspond on the one hand to the "adjacent room," on the other to the psychophysical reality beyond our split into outer physical space and inner objective psychic space.

As long as in the moment of the "accidential hole in physical time," in the kairos, I am looking for the "accidential hole in physical space" in the outside (what in fact I do in synchronicity quest), the inner and the outer event are not yet synchronous, but "only" synchronistic. This means that there is still some sort of split between the two "holes." They are temporally and/or spatially different (what is the reason why Jung did not use the term "synchronous," but "synchronistic" for such double events).

But if -- and this is the decisive new insight that I had to realize out of the Kappa-Yoda-Synchronicities -- I look for the "accidential hole in bodily space," i.e., the "accidential hole in my body," which is the vegetative image and/or the vegetative sensation, the two holes come together.

And then, when the "two accidential holes" are together, we are connected with the psychophysical reality, the unus mundus or the Eros Self. In fact, we (the Eros ego) are unified with the Eros Self. There is no object-subject boundary (Kristin, what is the right Kantian term for this?) anymore.

We are connceted or better, unfied with what I call the "always-everywhere." What happens in me happens also in the outside, for example in Kristin's dream. It is the situation that Carl Jung called the point A situation and Isaak Luria the tikkun.

Remo

Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Post The Witch Riding Her Broomstick Conundrum
Quote:
Conundrum - A paradoxical, insoluble, or difficult problem; a dilemma.

In my material bike riding has been connected to a Witch riding on a broomstick. It’s a connection to meeting the World Soul at the intermediate realm, the unus mundus, in the throat of the hyperspace wormhole. Bits and pieces of this configuration has been illustrated in images over the years in my visions and has only in May 2014 led to an understanding of what the imagery means to be riding on a bicycle. Like this our material illustrates with images the words you quote regarding Remo’s theory about “holes” but with all these further amplifications.

Fox wrote:
I have an intuition about "bicycle". I don't know if it is a good intuition. The French word for "bicycle" is "vélo" which contains the four letters of "love". Could the bicycle be a symbol of the heart? and its two wheels, a symbol for the "two holes in the heart"?

I had few dreams about Lance Armstrong on his bicycle. "Lance" is the French word for "spear". Another symbol of the union of the two holes in the hermaphrodite's heart?

I like your intuition about a bicycle very much for it is most certainly connected to the “holes in the heart” of the hermaphrodite. It resonates strongly with my understanding of my visions which emphasize additional aspects beyond simply being “holes” - including that these holes are the “snake shedding its skin” eyes in the one-eyed Jacks of Hearts (on the feminine side) and Spades (on the masculine side). Holes are connected to the opening in the hub of the “Wheels of Ezekiel” which are sometimes imaged as having the rims covered with eyes and to the circular opening (hub wheel connection) on either end of the hyperspace wormhole. In my material the World Soul spells “love” as lovE [meaning Evol(ve)]. I have seen a witch riding a broomstick many times over the years. Then many bicycles which only recently have I come to an understanding that supports your intuition. A bicycle tire is a ring torus and in Sacred Geometry that means conjoining (To join or become joined together; unite). A ring torus has been connected to being wedding rings that accompany the sacred inner marriage or what Remo refers to as the coming Holy Wedding of the Black Madonna with humanity. In a vision of July 2006 I saw a string of UFOs moving through a wormhole imaged as a black innertube carrying a white sphere with small black eyes – suggesting that from out of the psychophysical realm on the feminine principle side (yin) emerges as new higher yang.

I will start a more detailed response by first sharing the May 2013 left profile vision of a “witch riding a broomstick” in the darkness. She was wind-sheared as if flying very fast (near the speed of light?). Just then a question arose “Why do witches ride broomsticks?” I later found out on the Internet that the question had a “racy” answer. They do it to “get high” (faster and higher) for when not taking a hallucinogen orally one bypasses the liver which tends to dilute the “poison”. “Riding the VNS (broomstick)” psychologically promotes a coniunctio “high” effect. In reality hallucinogens give one the sensation of flying (a subtle body experience). It reminds me of the early 1999 visions of seeing myself “flying” through tunnels, wormholes, and between enormous “Wheels of Ezekiel.” Such a “high” was also connected to the World Soul being a “pole dancer.” Notice that one end of a broomstick is straw (matter – the feminine principle and the color of yellow-gold which is a color code connection to that used for the Eros ego) while the other end is empty that plows through the air (the masculine principle).

Attachment:
Witch Broom.jpg
Witch Broom.jpg [ 32.11 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Quote:
Why do witches ride broomsticks - in the “Age of Witches”, these hags found out that they could absorb their favorite hallucinogens much faster and without some side effects by applying them in ointment form to their armpits and their vaginas. And in a case of stoner ingenuity, these witches also figured out that a broomstick (or other staff) could be greased up with the hallucinogenic ointments and applied easily to their private parts. This process of applying drugs to places between their legs via a broomstick or other staff is the genesis of why we imagine witches “riding” broomsticks.

Man “joins the ride” by entering the Eros ego while meditating.

Remo Roth wrote:
From Accidential Inner Space
Finding the other hole was more complicated. It is the "hole" in matter, out of which incarnations into our world happen. Since it is a hole, this place is not the material universe. It must be something different; something behind or even beyond the material universe. As you, especially men, can imagine, for a long time I projected this "hole" into the vagina of worldly women.

Attachment:
Eros Ego.jpg
Eros Ego.jpg [ 49.62 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Eros Ego Consciousness
In May of 2014 I was reminded of the opening scene in the Wizard of Oz when the woman (Miss Gulch) who would later be seen as the “Wicked Witch of the West” was seen riding a bicycle.
Attachment:
Miss Gulch Wizard Of Oz.jpg
Miss Gulch Wizard Of Oz.jpg [ 36.79 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Then I flashed back to the enormous Wheels of Ezekiel (behind the left wheel are stars – a connection to spirit; while behind the right wheel is lava – a connection to the matter) I passed between in a 1999 vision and like this I realized that the Witch on the bike (or on a broom) “rides” in the intermediate realm between spirit and matter, the unus mundus, where the opposites are united in a 5th dimension, the throat of the hyperspace wormhole. It’s a connection to the Spiritual Pilgrim peering behind the veil of creation and seeing into the 5th dimension.
Attachment:
Wheels.Of.Ezekiel.jpg
Wheels.Of.Ezekiel.jpg [ 70.06 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Attachment:
Spiritual Pilgrim.jpg
Spiritual Pilgrim.jpg [ 37.33 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Attachment:
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg
Hyperspace Wormhole.jpg [ 73.51 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Attachment:
Wheels Of Ezekiel Eyes.jpg
Wheels Of Ezekiel Eyes.jpg [ 13.04 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Then in October of 2010 I saw a vision of a jagged red crucifix on a jagged wider yellow crucifix surface in a black background. I now realize this is a color coded connection to the FireTornado and to the color of the snake eye “hole in the heart” of the right side of the HermAphrodite. The inversion of these cross colors reveals that the Avatar maker cometh.

Then I saw a left profile view of a man on a crucifix – there was another man on the other side. They take on the coloring of the crosses above such that something like the following image is meant. I provide their color inversion image as well to show the feminine principle side colors and like this to the identity of just who is the source for Avatar Making.

Image Image
Quote:
Those that acquire the virtue of iron (transmuting of iron to gold) become red or yellowThe Alchemy Reader: from Hermes Trismegistus to Isaac Newton, John Linden, p. 97.

Finally, I see a connection between your Kappa Logo image showing hearts being joined at the backs and the twin crucifixion image above. It also reminds me of the Quiksilver apparel Logo tsunami “heart” image posted in Quiksilver Logo As Quantum Leap.
Attachment:
Kappa Logo.jpg
Kappa Logo.jpg [ 65.34 KiB | Viewed 3719 times ]

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 am

Post Re: Witches... and Wizards
It seems worth noting that Emma Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz mentions in their work The Grail Legend, a reference material in which Elijah is seen as a 'parallel' figure to the wizard, Merlin.

Peace,

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Thanks Gregory for your very interesting amplification. Reading your post, this image comes to mind:

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:31 am

Post Re: Witches... and Wizards
Sang wrote:
It seems worth noting that Emma Jung and Marie-Louise von Franz mentions in their work The Grail Legend, a reference material in which Elijah is seen as a 'parallel' figure to the wizard, Merlin.

Peace,

Thanks Sang, I will re-read it , I don't remember this reference.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am

Post Once In A Blue Moon
Only “once in a blue moon” have the Gods dramatically intervened in human history like that which occurred when the Christian archetype began to unfold at the start of the “Age of Pisces.” Thus, is its renewal in the "Age of Aquarius" to be similarly undertaken it seems.

Fox wrote:
Reading your post, The Witch Riding Her Broomstick Conundrum, this image comes to mind.
Attachment:
Blue Moon E.T..jpg
Blue Moon E.T..jpg [ 57.69 KiB | Viewed 3683 times ]

Blue moons have been prominent in my visions. They are a connection to the Avatar color of the snake eye (which is shedding its skin) in the one-eyed Jack of Hearts on the feminine side of the “hole in the heart” of the HermAphrodite. A couple of days ago I saw a vision of a man’s bicycle colored in adjacent red or white lightning bolt racing stripes something like that seen in the following image – indicating like this the colors of the hermaphrodite that rides it. It is a harbinger (for one that indicates or foreshadows what is to come; a forerunner) that ushers in alien E.T. consciousness. I should mention that psychologically, the engine is the heart of a car and thus for a bike the engine is the heart of the hermaphrodite. It's a connection to the movie Back To The Future in which a lightning bolt of about a billon volts was able to power the "OUTATIME" car into the future. I had a dream late last year in which MLvF announced her heart was charged to 5 volts. Like this it seems 200 million hearts can be electrically charged by a "Back to the Future" lightning bolt.
Attachment:
Back To The Future.jpg
Back To The Future.jpg [ 111.77 KiB | Viewed 3673 times ]

Attachment:
Bicycle Racing Stripes.jpg
Bicycle Racing Stripes.jpg [ 95.01 KiB | Viewed 3683 times ]

Attachment:
Avatar Female.jpg [ 3.67 KiB | Viewed 3673 times ]

Quote:
Lightning jump-starts evolution
…the question of whether lightning could cause DNA to move into bacteria had been "going around for a long time".

Quote:
Lightning signifies a sudden, unexpected, and overpowering change of psychic condition. CW 9i, §533.

Footnote 7. Ruland (Lexicon, 1612) speaks of “the gliding of the mind and spirit into another world.” In the Chymical Wedding of Rosencreutz the lightening causes the royal pair to come alive. The Messiah appears as lightning in the Syrian Apocalypse of Baruch (Charles, Apocrypha, II, p. 510). Hippolytus (Elenchos, VIII, 10, 3) says that, in the view of the Docetists, the Monogenes drew together “like the greatest lightening flash into the smallest body” (because the Aeons could not stand the effulgence of the Pleroma), or like “light under the eyelids.” In this form he came into the world through Mary (VIII, 10, 5). Lactantius (Works, trans. By Fletcher, I, p. 470) says: “…the light of the descending God may be manifest in all the world as lightning.” This refers to Luke 17: 24; “…as the lightning that lighteneth …so shall the Son of man be in his day.” Similarly Zach. 9: 14; “And the Lord God …his dart shall go forth as lightning” (DV).

Inverting the “Blue moon” colors yields the color of the snake eye in the one-eyed Jack of Spades on the masculine side of the hermaphrodite - indicating the coming transpersonal FireTornado sowing its "seeds" for change. This color inversion "Harvest" moon image was shared in The Nuclear ‘Hole In The Heart’ God-Child – 20 October 2013 post which had the buckyball (soccer ball) open cage structure embedded in these “Harvest” moons.
Attachment:
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg
Harvest Buckyball Snake Eyes.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 3683 times ]

Of further interest in regards to the “Harvest” I see today (Monday 14 July 2014) the World Cup soccer games sought priests blessing and warlock magic ahead of the games so that Brazil’s team colors as seen projected onto the statue of “Christ the Redeemer” would prevail. It's a connection to the production of the Green-Gold in Alchemy. Strange, (but not so strange in terms of synchronicity) the following video appeared adjacent to the message, “Church of England votes yes to allowing female bishops after years of controversy.”

Priests Seek Blessings & Warlock Magic For Brazil Team

I take special interest in the soccer ball image as it uses buckyball geometry in its construction – something that appears in my Avatar and has been connected to being a uniting symbol that unifies the opposites in the unus mundus, the throat of the hyperspace wormhole in the heart chakra imaged in the following Sacred Geometry using Hershey candy kisses. It all points to the Hermetic alchemical Christ consciousness, the next step in the Evolution of human consciousness, the unio corporalis stage of the coniunctio. Purusha is Icosahedron. Prakriti is Dodecahedron. Together they create the world. It is "Change We Can Believe In." Notice that if you invert the pink color of the heart image you obtain green.
Image Image

Attachment:
Candy Kiss Flip.jpg
Candy Kiss Flip.jpg [ 63.22 KiB | Viewed 3683 times ]

Start with an icosahedron on the left in the above image, (the masculine side), cut it just right, get the buckyball, the child of the God & Goddess – a symbol that unites worlds.

Remo shared with me in the 2003, when seeing my Avatar, that he found a sinister aspect of the buckyball. IT IS THE SHAPE OF THE CONVENTIONAL EXPLOSIVE CHARGE USED TO DENOATE THE FIRST ATOMIC BOMBS – FATMAN & LITTLE BOY! The “Revenge of the World Soul” seems meant. Fatman has been connected to the big belly on the laughing black Buddha.

FATMAN Atomic Bomb
Attachment:
Black Laughing Buddha.jpg
Black Laughing Buddha.jpg [ 40.36 KiB | Viewed 3683 times ]

Quote:
He who laughs last, laughs the longest and loudest. The saying is said to emphasize that the person who has control of a situation in the end is most successful, even if other people had seemed originally to have had the advantage.

Gregory

P.S. Isis defector speaks of life inside the brutal Jihadist group

Quote:
His first orders, as an Isis fighter, were to attend a course on Sharia, or Islamic law. "Not the principles of Islam, the principles of the Islamic State. So they teach you the Islam they want," he said.

"It appeals to the heart and not to the mind, so that your heart becomes impassioned with their words. This is the first stage. The second stage is military exercises, military training."

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Post Re: Christ the Redeemer
Gregory Sova wrote:
Of further interest in regards to the “Harvest” I see today (Monday 14 July 2014) the World Cup soccer games sought priests blessing and warlock magic ahead of the games so that Brazil’s team colors as seen projected onto the statue of “Christ the Redeemer” would prevail. It's a connection to the production of the Green-Gold in Alchemy. Strange, (but not so strange in terms of synchronicity) the following video appeared adjacent to the message, “Church of England votes yes to allowing female bishops after years of controversy.”

Priests Seek Blessings & Warlock Magic For Brazil Team

Dream of this night:

I do not remember much of the beginning of the dream. the scene seems to take place in Lyon. Looking for a (religious?) building. I find it. I am behind it. I see a lake. Suddenly, the rain began to fall. I see a little boy and a little girl. I told them to take cover. Then they tell me they see Christ the Redeemer (statue).
So, The scene, now, seems to take place in Rio. I have a clear vision of the landscape in front of me to a very long distance. I see mountains but not the Christ. (or maybe for a second) Both children are sure to see him. (And maybe one or two people next to us) Close to us, I see three giant statues. (Probably the same size as the statue of Christ) : one of them is a woman ( or a goddess )

Comment :

- I watched the World Cup : During the finale we saw this :

weird, because I thought it was the sun, I don't remember the moon.

- During this same night, some hours after this dream, I had another one where a giant and scary mother, measuring twice my size(?) accustomed to suffer a little boy and a little girl. I kill her, I flounder her into pieces and thrown in the trash.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:28 am

Post Christ’s Hostile ‘Twin’ Brother
Fox wrote:
I watched the World Cup: During the finale we saw this…
Attachment:
Christ Redeemer Moon.jpeg
Christ Redeemer Moon.jpeg [ 43.99 KiB | Viewed 3651 times ]

Harvest Moon

Quote:
Jesus replied, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning. Luke 10:18

Quote:
The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray (GJS - into a new more comphrensive worldview). He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Revelation 12:9

Fox, thank you for sharing this most revealing image with us. "Christ the Redeemer" is a connection to your LeRoy Merlin coffee shop Logo, showing “King Merlin” lying across the green alchemical stone, that I amplified on in The New King Maker – July 2013. Like this it is also a connection to Sang’s suggestion that you check out Elijah as being a 'parallel' figure to the wizard, Merlin.
Attachment:
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg
Leroy Merlin Colored.jpg [ 26.86 KiB | Viewed 3640 times ]

It seems becoming a HermAphrodite is connected to being a “Santa Claus” helper for I happened on a further color code connection to the Logos Christ’s twin brother (as if together they are different images on either side of the same coin) “Christ the Redeemer” when I recently saw the following Christmas Elf image. Elves have appeared on occasion in my visions over the years dressed in green and so when I saw the John Ferrell elf image who starred in the Christmas movie Elf together with an apple – from the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” – I took notice. Like this another aspect of what it means to be connected to the new Hermetic alchemical Christ enlightenment is revealed. I found the movie quote, “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup“ interesting because sweets in a dream are a connection to the alchemical transformation operation coagulatio of which the World Soul has said, “What Coagulates Saves.” Like this the renewal of the Christian archetype looms.
Attachment:
Elf Will Farrel Comedian.jpg
Elf Will Farrel Comedian.jpg [ 104.86 KiB | Viewed 3651 times ]

Quote:
Elves are naturally immortal, and remain unwearied with age. In addition to their immortality, Elves can recover from wounds which would normally kill a mortal Man. However, Elves can die because they sometimes appear to age when under great stress.

Dying elves reminds me of what the World Soul said in a vision, “You are to have no fear. I will have none of it.”

Christ the Redeemer” was foreshadowed in my visions in a 31 October 1999 vision when I saw him as an enormous glowing white figure that towered above me (an Eros Christ figure that looked just like a classical image of the Logos Christ; the other side of the same coin as if they are “twin” brothers) as he stood at the center of the open cage red fleshy structure of a buckyball (A new molecular form of carbon composed of 60 carbon atoms. It was the most important chemical discovery of the 20th century in 1985). This occurred after a long journey into the quantum depths of matter (in the lower body seems meant). I knew this light bearing figure to be Lucifer aka Satan – the hostile brother of the Logos Christ. He announced, “This is my world, this is where I live.” It is an image for the child of the God (Purusha) and Goddess (Prakriti) – which contains a new level of Christ consciousness. It reminds me of Jung’s comment, “At the center of the rotundum resides the God.” Further, “In psychological symbology, the Self is always expressed by a geometrical pattern, which means order.” A buckyball (which has a diameter of a few nanometers) has the ability to open a hexagonal flap – as if to suggest that it is a transport mechanism that can load something from the Beyond and transfer it from the unus mundus into spacetime. In 1993 buckyballs were discovered in asteroids from outer space. In the center of less than one percent of the buckyballs was found a single atom of a noble gas trapped in the first part of the unfolding of our universe. Buckyballs were thus noted to be time capsules that preserved something of the history of the formation of the universe.
Attachment:
Buckyball Nobel Gas.jpg
Buckyball Nobel Gas.jpg [ 10.01 KiB | Viewed 3651 times ]

The buckyball transporting aliens to earth I found to be connected to the Science Fiction movie It Came From Outer Space (1953). This fireball, that landed in the desert, had a hexagonal buckyball flap which opened – letting out its alien contents. When I heard the introduction given in the following video again it seemed as if I was this man that made this discovery. Further, “the video ending” tells us that “they’ll be back”.

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, the events that I am about to describe may sound incredible to most people. But I know they happened. I saw them happen. They happened to me.

One night not very long ago my fiancée and I saw (GJS - a heart throb coniunctio as can be noted from the green and pink colors of the UFO) a meteor-like object flash through the sky and fall into the Arizona desert. I was the first one to go into the smoking pit where it landed. The only one to realize that this meteor was a spaceship. I looked into it. I alone knew that the beings it carried, formless terrifying beings from outer space, plan to conquer the world. Fiendishly, by entering into the bodies and minds of captured human beings.

Let me see you as you really are. Horror! (The Xenomorphs look like a one-eye Cyclops and sees the world as if through a HAL’s eye. The audience sees through this alien’s eye)

You’re not my fiancée. You wear her clothes but you are not her (GJS – what men do when they project the relationship with the World Soul onto an earthly woman).

Attachment:
Xenomorphs.jpg
Xenomorphs.jpg [ 7.72 KiB | Viewed 3651 times ]

Attachment:
HAL Eye.jpg
HAL Eye.jpg [ 5.26 KiB | Viewed 3651 times ]

Malevolent Space Odyssey 2001 HAL Eye

Quote:
They’ll be back.

Over the years I have come across further amplifications on the Self.

Quote:
You cannot say this is the Self, but it is a necessary structure, like the idea of an atom, or an electron, or ether; it is a sort of auxiliary structure, in order that we may be able to play with it in our minds at all. In psychological symbology, the Self is always expressed by a geometrical pattern, which means order. For instance, Brahman is expressed by the city of Brahman on the mountain of Meru, which is a mathematical pattern, four mountains, four gates and so on; it is like a sort of molecule, or an atom of carbon with the four elements.” Visions Seminar, p. 1301.

The Self is so intangible, almost a magical existence, that it needs ritual to solidify it; it is as if the Self were such a tender point that it could hardly come into existence. Visions Seminar, p. 1305.

There is a parallel between the pyramid and the crystal as symbols of the Self. The crystal would be a symbol of the Self because of its particular qualities, namely, that it is a definite state of ordered forces of matter. There are certain systems or laws according to which the molecules of the crystal are arranged, and the arrangement is absolutely static as long as that special chemical body lasts. Then Dr. Escher says: "It seems to me that the Egyptian pyramids with their smooth and polished surface could be compared perhaps to the king of crystals, the diamond, which is crystallized in the regular mineralogic system, the principal form being the octahedron, I believe."
The perfect crystal from the point of view of duration is the diamond; that is the hardest material. You know diamonds consist of the native carbon, the essential element of coal, crystallized in the isometric system; and that they are often in the form of octahedrons (the World Soul refers to this object as a Gem Supreme in my visions) helps the argument considerably, because the pyramid is just one half of that form. And then Dr. Escher asks: "Is it too fantastic to say that one of the meanings of being buried in a pyramid would be existence for eternity in the center of a crystal of the highest order?"

Sure enough, that is the vajra. (The Sanskrit word for the diamond body, and it also means a thunderbolt [a lightsaber color code connection].) The hardness and finished state of the crystal would symbolize the eternally lasting condition of the Self, which is a body, or an essence, or a being, which is supposed to be beyond time, beyond all categories of spatial or temporal existence. The quality of eternity is of course inevitable in a non-spatial and non-temporal condition because things change and vanish only in time; the idea of a beginning and an end is necessarily derived from the idea of time; if there is no time nothing can begin nor can anything end. In Taoism as you have read in The Secret of the Golden Flower the everlasting body of the Self is called the diamond body and is represented as a crystal. That is the lapis philosophorum, the elixir vitae, the quinta essentia, the tinctura magna of alchemy. And patients in analysis, not knowing of these ideas, naively represent such a crystal in their unconscious drawings.” Visions Seminar, p. 1337.

The pyramid represents the Self in its transformation, as the real pyramid represents the king in his transformation; when he has left the world of the living and transcended the horizon, when he has entered the barge of the sun and gone traveling on in the land of the hereafter, he is then the pyramid. It is as if that were his equivalent in the land of the living. So when the Self disappears, and the individual, our patient, leaves that world of the left hand and approaches the world of the right hand, the first thing she meets is the pyramid, the tomb of the Self. New York seems to be that tomb.

As a matter of fact there is something in this idea; that the skyscrapers were invented in America is by no means mere chance, they belong somehow to that country. For example, the Indians of the southwest of America attained such a high degree of civilization that they built towns, and the pyramidal skyline of those Pueblos “ Visions Seminar, p. 1344.

As a further association I note that the carbon atom (the buckyball molecule is made from 60 carbon atoms) has six protons, six neutrons and six electrons, which is an image for man, i.e., 666. The Book of Revelation says this about the number 666;

Quote:
The beast compelled everyone – small and great, rich and poor, slave and citizen – to be branded on the right hand or on the forehead, and make it illegal for anyone to buy or sell anything unless he had been branded with the name of the beast or with the number of its name. There is need for shrewdness here: If anyone is clever enough he may interpret the number of the beast: it is the number of a man, the number 666.” (Rev. 13:16-18)

Carbon is the basic building block of life, human and otherwise. Thus carbon is the name of humanity and its number is 666 because that is the most basic chemical name for our species at the subatomic level. So one could say that Logos functioning is to be branded with Eros, with instinct or nature. Eros and not just Logos is required in the time ahead. Without Eros one will not be allowed to have commerce in the new age. Their libido will not function properly in other words.

Gregory

Last edited by Gregory Sova on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Hope it goes along with the thread...

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 pm

Tony Bennett was once asked to sing the National Anthem at the beginning of a national baseball game. When he got there and they asked him to sing it he said he didn't like that song (a war song related to the war of 1812). He sang "America the Beautiful" instead. 40 years ago in Chicago he did a concert like this with Lena Horne. After the concert my girl friend knocked on his stage room door and he invited us in. We sat and talked for a half hour.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Capricorn
I think That the Goat-Fish could represent the positive transformation of the Christ image

Dream of yesterday :

I'm in the garden of my grandparents. There is a goat. She comes up to me, wanting me to accompany a few meters away. She definitely wants me attend kidding: she soon gave birth to a kid and expels the placenta. The kid is nourished with it.

Comment :

The placenta could represent the Holy Spirit and the kid, the Son.

I also dreamed that I was acquiring a cookbook: "Apples and Peaches."

Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 531 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next